New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242540 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #421
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Akiiki gleefully clapped his hooves. He appreciated the assist in the score. He giggled and giggled.

The baby rushed after the ball again and squealed aloud. The other background ponies turned to him. They knew what he was saying. The game was not over.
    The other ponies took their places, looking determined to win, especially after Serilus' dubiously fair goal assist. The ponies had organised themselves into teams. A pegasus and an earth pony joined up with Serilus and Akiiki. The other team was comprised of two pegasi, a unicorn, and a burly looking earth pony who currently had the ball.

The earth pony charged forward with the ball, knocking his opposing earth pony aside. Serilus dived in the way and attempted to block him with a shield spell, though he ran right through it and Serilus soon found himself next to his teammate.

Luckily, the pegasus managed to sneak up on the earth pony and grabbed the ball. He flew up into the air with it and hoofed it towards Akiiki.
    Thanks to Skeppio for my avatar.

2. - Top - End - #422
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    Night Jewel fell into the pile as well, overcome by laughter."Sandy, Sandy, Sandy," she gasped between chuckles. "If I told you that it's cute when you get all flustered like that, it'd probably kill you! I'll just settle for really amusing, I think."
    "Incoming!" A high-pitched voice yelled, before an orange blur leapt right onto the foals and landed right on top of Night Jewel. Sliverpine apparently had mistaken it for another game.

"Hey, how do you play this anyway?"

3. - Top - End - #423
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Execute Two-Foal Pile-Up Program

And they fell because it was destiny. At least it wasn't caused by an engine explosion, hurr, hurr.

"Oh my...such a forward colt Sandy,"
    The xanadu filly teased lying on the ground as she tried to contain a giggle fit.
    Night Jewel fell into the pile as well, overcome by laughter."Sandy, Sandy, Sandy," she gasped between chuckles. "If I told you that it's cute when you get all flustered like that, it'd probably kill you! I'll just settle for really amusing, I think."
    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Incoming!" A high-pitched voice yelled, before an orange blur leapt right onto the foals and landed right on top of Night Jewel. Sliverpine apparently had mistaken it for another game.

From the bottom of the pile, a muffled voice crawled out, "...cast-iron...wool socks..." In addition, what looked like...steam was emanating from the pile as well. Sandy had once again surpassed his previous blushing record. Not that anypony would be able to tell; all that was visible of the small unicorn was a single leg, occasionally twitching under the weight.

At the moment, he was...physically unable to respond properly to Jormong. Something about getting mobbed by fillies (and a rabid fan) did that to the poor colt.

Huh. Maybe he should sing more often.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-09-30 at 12:28 AM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

4. - Top - End - #424
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    From the bottom of the pile, a muffled voice crawled out, "...cast-iron...wool socks..." In addition, what looked like...steam was emanating from the pile as well. Sandy had once again surpassed his previous blushing record. Not that anypony would be able to tell; all that was visible of the small unicorn was a single leg, occasionally twitching under the weight.

At the moment, he was...physically unable to respond properly to Jormong. Something about getting mobbed by fillies (and a rabid fan) did that to the poor colt.

"Oof!" Just as she was about to get off of the foal pile, Night Jewel found yet another pony landing on it, and thus her. "I must have underestimated the consequences of that cuddling, and a certain colt's capacity for compassion and compression." She grinned. This was even more exciting than she had expected.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

5. - Top - End - #425
    Pixie in the Playground

Trying to hear the Sandy, Jormong used a bit of magic to levitate and then left the two foals levitating in mid air above Sandy. "What were you saying?" He was going to keep them above him until Sandy finished talking and then he would most probably drop them back on him...
    Last edited by Rodny; 2011-09-30 at 04:25 AM.

6. - Top - End - #426
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rodny View Post
    Trying to hear the Sandy, Jormong used a bit of magic to levitate and then left the two foals levitating in mid air above Sandy. "What were you saying?" He was going to keep them above him until Sandy finished talking and then he would most probably drop them back on him...
    Sandy's eyes were fairly well derp'd, from both cuddling and the foal-pile, and his face was bright red from blushing. But now that he could see properly, and no longer had a pile of foals on him, he could properly address Jormong.

"...defenestrated...business practices..."

If Jormong doesn't ask him anything else, the colt gives a nod; his piece has been said.

7. - Top - End - #427
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Level8Mudcrab View Post
    The other ponies took their places, looking determined to win, especially after Serilus' dubiously fair goal assist. The ponies had organised themselves into teams. A pegasus and an earth pony joined up with Serilus and Akiiki. The other team was comprised of two pegasi, a unicorn, and a burly looking earth pony who currently had the ball.

The earth pony charged forward with the ball, knocking his opposing earth pony aside. Serilus dived in the way and attempted to block him with a shield spell, though he ran right through it and Serilus soon found himself next to his teammate.

Luckily, the pegasus managed to sneak up on the earth pony and grabbed the ball. He flew up into the air with it and hoofed it towards Akiiki.
    Seeing the ball heading his way, Akiiki transformed into the first animal he could think of: a chicken. Unfortunately his age remained the same and was bowled over. Baby chicks aren't exacts good at catching passes.

Akiiki tried another form, the pterosaur from his picture book. He and his Pegasus teammate darted for the loose ball. The two rival flier got there first and they battled for ball with light shoves and tickling. The ball changed hooves in the air multiple times until it went loose for the ground ponies again.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

8. - Top - End - #428
    Pixie in the Playground

"...I think you need more time in there." Jormong gently put the two foals, Gear and Night, on top of him again. "You may proceed until he can form phrases that make sense."

9. - Top - End - #429
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride-Civic Center

"So adorkable, but alas, I am currently with an adorkable colt of my own,"
    She playfully winked and chuckled picking herself off the blushing and inarticulate colt. After Night Jewel gets off him she would extend a hoof to help him up.

10. - Top - End - #430
    Ettin in the Playground

Gearstride-Civic Center

She playfully winked and chuckled picking herself off the blushing and inarticulate colt. After Night Jewel gets off him she would extend a hoof to help him up.
    "So... this is not a game...?" Sliverpine asked, scratching his head. He was very confused by the sudden turn of events now.

11. - Top - End - #431
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Seeing the ball heading his way, Akiiki transformed into the first animal he could think of: a chicken. Unfortunately his age remained the same and was bowled over. Baby chicks aren't exacts good at catching passes.

Akiiki tried another form, the pterosaur from his picture book. He and his Pegasus teammate darted for the loose ball. The two rival flier got there first and they battled for ball with light shoves and tickling. The ball changed hooves in the air multiple times until it went loose for the ground ponies again.
    Both Serilus and the opposing unicorn made a dive towards the ball, wrapping it in telekinesis magic as they jumped. The two unicorns played a game of tug of war, both attempting to gain control of the ball. Eventually, Serilus managed to wrest the ball from the other unicorn's control, and ran it towards the opposing goal. The opposing team's earth pony was rapidly catching up to Serilus, and right before the colt tackled Serilus, he threw the ball towards the goal, hoping for the best.
    Thanks to Skeppio for my avatar.

12. - Top - End - #432
    Dwarf in the Playground

Gearstride-Civic Center

"Well, that's some luck for those of us who aren't." Night Jewel winked back as she leapt off the pile as well.

"So... this is not a game...?" Sliverpine asked, scratching his head. He was very confused by the sudden turn of events now.
    "It wasn't, but it sure was fun! So what should we do now? We can't have more fun with Sandy until he gets his brain unbroken again."

13. - Top - End - #433
    Titan in the Playground

Gearstride-Civic Center

Sandy gratefully accepted the help. His face started to return to its normal color as his eyes gradually became uncrossed.

"Well, that's some luck for those of us who aren't." Night Jewel winked back as she leapt off the pile as well.

"It wasn't, but it sure was fun! So what should we do now? We can't have more fun with Sandy until he gets his brain unbroken again."
    Sandy either decided to ingnore that first comment, or his brain was actively filtering out additional teasing as a final defensive maneuver.

He pointed to the karaoke stage. "Potato falcon?" he said questioningly. Apparently, it would take a bit (i.e. a song or two) before he regained the use of proper speech.

14. - Top - End - #434
    Troll in the Playground

Sandy gratefully accepted the help. His face started to return to its normal color as his eyes gradually became uncrossed.

Sandy either decided to ingnore that first comment, or his brain was actively filtering out additional teasing as a final defensive maneuver.

He pointed to the karaoke stage. "Potato falcon?" he said questioningly. Apparently, it would take a bit (i.e. a song or two) before he regained the use of proper speech.

"Oh dear....he's broken, a remedy must be procured! I'll bring out the fruit leather!"

"Well, it can be, "The How can we break Sandy now Game?""
    She smirked at the confused looking colt, that doofy look was so cute. The filly after having had helped Sandy went over to Silverpine and gave him a kiss, partially to distract from his confusion....but mostly because she just liked kissing him.
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-09-30 at 11:47 PM.

15. - Top - End - #435
    Ettin in the Playground

"Well, it can be, "The How can we break Sandy now Game?""
    She smirked at the confused looking colt, that doofy look was so cute. The filly after having had helped Sandy went over to Silverpine and kissed him, partially to distract from his confusion....but mostly because she just liked kissing him.
    Sliverpine glanced at Sandy, then back at Gear. His confusion just increased, despite the kiss. "Isn't he broken already? Did we win?" he asked, putting two forehooves on his head. "I'm so confused now. Except for the kissing part. Can't get confused about that."

16. - Top - End - #436
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh dear....he's broken, a remedy must be procured! I'll bring out the fruit leather!"
    Sandy frantically shook his head. "Karaoke! We can do more karaoke! Ah'm fine! None o'that needed, ah'm good!" It had been more than a week since the...incident, but the awful memory still haunted him...the colt gave an involuntary shudder.

17. - Top - End - #437
    Dwarf in the Playground

Sliverpine glanced at Sandy, then back at Gear. His confusion just increased, despite the kiss. "Isn't he broken already? Did we win?" he asked, putting two forehooves on his head. "I'm so confused now. Except for the kissing part. Can't get confused about that."
    Night Jewel responded by giving Silverpine a quick kiss. "What about that? Was that confusing enough?" she asked, grinning.

Sandy frantically shook his head. "Karaoke! We can do more karaoke! Ah'm fine! None o'that needed, ah'm good!" It had been more than a week since the...incident, but the awful memory still haunted him...the colt gave an involuntary shudder.
    "That sounds like a good idea, although we might want to ration those love songs. If we're not careful, things could get spectacular again."

18. - Top - End - #438
    Troll in the Playground

"Gosh....its like nopony likes my fruit leather...its good I swear, I also swear your taste buds are whack,"
    The filly sighed.

Night Jewel responded by giving Silverpine a quick kiss. "What about that? Was that confusing enough?" she asked, grinning.

"Hey mine,"
    She possessively put her fore legs around the confused Silverpine and flank bumped Night Jewel out of the way. "Only I'm allowed to steal kisses from him."

19. - Top - End - #439
    Ettin in the Playground

"That sounds like a good idea, although we might want to ration those love songs. If we're not careful, things could get spectacular again."
    "What... I ah..." For the first time in weeks, the orange colt flushed bright red.

"Gosh....its like nopony likes my fruit leather...its good I swear, I also swear your taste buds are whack,"
    The filly sighed.

"Hey mine,"
    She possessively put her fore legs around the confused Silverpine and flank bumped Night Jewel out of the way. "Only I'm allowed to steal kisses from him."
    "I'm... I'm so very confused now." Sliverpine repeated, still blushing furiously from the double kiss and the hugs now.

20. - Top - End - #440
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Hey mine," She possessively put her fore legs around the confused Silverpine and flank bumped Night Jewel out of the way. "Only I'm allowed to steal kisses from him."
    "What... I ah..." For the first time in weeks, the orange colt flushed bright red.

"I'm... I'm so very confused now." Sliverpine repeated, still blushing furiously from the double kiss and the hugs now.
    "Sorry!" chuckled Night Jewel. "It looks like you've been officially proven wrong about that one, Silverpine. Don't worry, Gear, Sandy's still more fun to tease, so he's not really the kind of thing I'm likely to steal."

Things had gone just as expected. The kiss was a little chancy, but that was how she liked things. Now she just needed some way to blow Gearstride's mind as well and she'd have a new accomplishment.

"So who wants to sing next, everypony? We've been doing well, so let's keep going!"

21. - Top - End - #441
    Troll in the Playground

"Sorry!" chuckled Night Jewel. "It looks like you've been officially proven wrong about that one, Silverpine. Don't worry, Gear, Sandy's still more fun to tease, so he's not really the kind of thing I'm likely to steal."

Things had gone just as expected. The kiss was a little chancy, but that was how she liked things. Now she just needed some way to blow Gearstride's mind as well and she'd have a new accomplishment.

Well that was bothersome for the xanadu filly who apparently has double standards. She glowered at Night Jewel for a moment. Her comment kinda made her mad. The filly snorted subconsciously holding the colt tighter. But then she thought about today's earlier manure and didn't want to stir it again. So loosened her hold on the colt and dropped the glower.

(probably deadtiming for sleep)
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-10-01 at 01:49 AM.

22. - Top - End - #442
    Pixie in the Playground

Jormong heard that Sandy was speaking, at least for the time being, normally. "Sandy... I think we need to talk about something that might have happened yesterday. During the night."

23. - Top - End - #443
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Level8Mudcrab View Post
    Both Serilus and the opposing unicorn made a dive towards the ball, wrapping it in telekinesis magic as they jumped. The two unicorns played a game of tug of war, both attempting to gain control of the ball. Eventually, Serilus managed to wrest the ball from the other unicorn's control, and ran it towards the opposing goal. The opposing team's earth pony was rapidly catching up to Serilus, and right before the colt tackled Serilus, he threw the ball towards the goal, hoping for the best.

The two opposing pegasi jet down to intercept the shot. Akiiki and the ally pegasus chase behind them. Sadly, pterosaurs aren't that fast and Akiiki lags behind. The faster pegasus checks one of the rival pegasi. But Akiiki can't catches the other one.

So Akiiki shapeshifts again. Unfortunately duck speed is not match for pony speed and the shot is blocked. Aaaawwww.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

24. - Top - End - #444
    Ettin in the Playground

Well that was bothersome for the xanadu filly who apparently has double standards. She glowered at Night Jewel for a moment. Her comment kinda made her mad. The filly snorted subconsciously holding the colt tighter. But then she thought about today's earlier manure and didn't want to stir it again. So loosened her hold on the colt and dropped the glower.

(probably deadtiming for sleep)
    Sliverpine naturally had a natural sense as to when Gear was upset. Twas something a coltfriend would naturally have. Also, the tightening hold on him was a big clue. Though he had no clue what triggered it, the orange colt nuzzled her neck gently, knowing Gear wouldn't mind the extra attention, no matter her mood.

25. - Top - End - #445
    Titan in the Playground

Jormong heard that Sandy was speaking, at least for the time being, normally. "Sandy... I think we need to talk about something that might have happened yesterday. During the night."
    "Awww, but we were about t'do more singin' an' stuff...*sigh* fine, ah'm comin'." Even influenced by his...rambunctious friends, foalSandy had some semblance of being well-behaved. He trotted after Jormong, or at least went to a more quiet corner of the room.

26. - Top - End - #446
    Troll in the Playground

Silverpine naturally had a natural sense as to when Gear was upset. Twas something a coltfriend would naturally have. Also, the tightening hold on him was a big clue. Though he had no clue what triggered it, the orange colt nuzzled her neck gently, knowing Gear wouldn't mind the extra attention, no matter her mood.

Indeed she would not mind the extra attention, or to be specific, his affections. His nuzzle brought a small to her face as for the moment she forgot about her little qualm. Further distracting her was Sandy's mostly sudden trotting off. "Hauh....aw...well we'll wait for him to come back, though I kinda don't feel like singing right now." She yawned.

27. - Top - End - #447
    Pixie in the Playground

After the two went to the side of all the ponies, Jormong asked. " Do you remember those nightmares you had yesterday?" This was one of the dangerous if the nightmare forgot to remove the dreams. He might weaken the ponies psyche... And with Sandies he would completely destroy it!

28. - Top - End - #448
    Titan in the Playground

After the two went to the side of all the ponies, Jormong asked. " Do you remember those nightmares you had yesterday?" This was one of the dangerous if the nightmare forgot to remove the dreams. He might weaken the ponies psyche... And with Sandies he would completely destroy it!
    Sandy frowned and shuddered involuntarily. "Ah've been tryin' t'forget them...haven't had much luck..." Was the room colder all of a sudden? Probably was, that must be why he had started shivering a little.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-10-01 at 11:37 AM.

29. - Top - End - #449
    Dwarf in the Playground

"These distractions are getting ridiculous," sighed Night Jewel as she stared after Sandy. Here they were, right back to getting tripped up by one thing after another, and she'd end up bored.

Then she remembered something that made her more excited - she was in trouble, and she had to find a way out of it. "Now, Gear, you know I wouldn't want a distraction like he is for you, and this really is a silly thing for you to sulk about. You need to figure out your priorities, or you won't have any strong reactions left if I, say, betray you and steal everything you own. Are you just jealous? I can fix that." She winked and gave the other filly a kiss as well.

30. - Top - End - #450
    Pixie in the Playground

Jormong noticed Sandy shivering. So he conjured up a very tiny flame, which wouldn't burn anyone but would still give out heat. "You need to remember one thing about Nightmares work. Whatever happens, in the end it is just a dream. Nothing like that could ever happen."