New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 16 of 50 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252641 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #451
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

Quote Originally Posted by Rodny View Post
    Jormong noticed Sandy shivering. So he conjured up a very tiny flame, which wouldn't burn anyone but would still give out heat. "You need to remember one thing about Nightmares work. Whatever happens, in the end it is just a dream. Nothing like that could ever happen."
    Sandy huddled next to the tiny flame, taking some comfort from its warmth. "Ah know, ah know...it just, felt so real. An' some of that...well..." He looked away from Jormong. What was he going to say? That some of that hurt because it had happened? He shook his head. "Ah just need some time t'get over it, that's all. Ah'll be fine."
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

2. - Top - End - #452
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

If Gearstride were any other pony, or just some combination of Silverpine and Sandy she might have blushed a little. But this was Gearstride, lecherous little Gearstride, kissing loving Gearstride, double-standard Gearstride. Inconveniently everything before the 'Are you just jealous?' line just evaporated before reaching her brain.

Instead Gearstride just moved her head breaking the surprise kiss. She blinked and slyly smirked. "Had better," She simply said hoping to break Night Jewel's expectations on her reaction.

Since Gearstride still had her forelegs around Silverpine, the poor still confused colt would have had a front roll view of this random filly on filly kiss.

3. - Top - End - #453
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    If Gearstride were any other pony, or just some combination of Silverpine and Sandy she might have blushed a little. But this was Gearstride, lecherous little Gearstride, kissing loving Gearstride, double-standard Gearstride. Inconveniently everything before the 'Are you just jealous?' line just evaporated before reaching her brain.

Instead Gearstride just moved her head breaking the surprise kiss. She blinked and slyly smirked. "Had better," She simply said hoping to break Night Jewel's expectations on her reaction.

Since Gearstride still had her forelegs around Silverpine, the poor still confused colt would have had a front roll view of this random filly on filly kiss.
    Sliverpine jaw was hanging loosely, his brain suddenly unable to process what had just transpired. "Bwuh..." he blurted, suddenly incoherent. Bad Night Jewel, now you broken Sliverpine like you did Sandy. Absent-mindedly, he began rubbing his cheek, where Night Jewel had kissed him earlier.

4. - Top - End - #454
    Pixie in the Playground

"Sandy... I know what your nightmares were... I was watching. But Nightmarish laws indicate that you can't take control of another's nightmare weaving unless invited to. Just mention if you need to talk about it..."

5. - Top - End - #455
    Titan in the Playground

"Sandy... I know what your nightmares were... I was watching. But Nightmarish laws indicate that you can't take control of another's nightmare weaving unless invited to. Just mention if you need to talk about it..."
    "Wait, you were there? But ah didn't sense a...thing..." Sandy facehooved as the realization hit him. "Aw, ponyfeathers. Ah must've lost some of mah sensin' when ah became a foal."

"So...ah guess you saw all that then, so ah don't really have anythin' to hide. That bein' said, a-ah don't really want t'talk about them now. Maybe once ah calm down a bit more. Maybe."

6. - Top - End - #456
    Pixie in the Playground

"Of course. You have your rights... But I will continue to watch you in case something bad happens. Most ponies aren't supposed to remember what happens in their nightmares... It just changes them when they do."

7. - Top - End - #457
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Sliverpine jaw was hanging loosely, his brain suddenly unable to process what had just transpired. "Bwuh..." he blurted, suddenly incoherent. Bad Night Jewel, now you broken Sliverpine like you did Sandy. Absent-mindedly, he began rubbing his cheek, where Night Jewel had kissed him earlier.
    The little purple unicorn chuckled at Silverpine. "These colts have pretty fragile minds, don't they? Always breaking." She shook her head. "I guess that means no more kissing for me. Making his brain explode to prove points, while amusing, is something that should be used with discretion."

She now turned her attention to Gearstride. "They both weren't really the best, but then again, they were meant more to confuse. So can we put this behind this and get back to waiting for Sandy to get back so we can sing now?"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

8. - Top - End - #458
    Titan in the Playground

"Gosh....its like nopony likes my fruit leather...its good I swear, I also swear your taste buds are whack,"
    The filly sighed.
    OOoh Fruit leather? I'll take some! Mystic says excitedly.

At the mention of more songs, she says to Dream What about you? You in the mood for a turn?

9. - Top - End - #459
    Titan in the Playground

"Of course. You have your rights... But I will continue to watch you in case something bad happens. Most ponies aren't supposed to remember what happens in their nightmares... It just changes them when they do."
    "A-alright." Sandy said uncertainly. Change him? What did he mean by that? He didn't feel all that different. Although...normally he was pretty good at shrugging off things that bothered him. But these nightmares, and the feelings they invoked, were sticking with him but good. Maybe knowing what he feared, what somepony who could see his deepest thoughts knew he feared, maybe that was already changing him.

Just then, his foal side of his brain yawned internally. All this talk of introspection, deep thinking, and feelings was boring. And there was karaoke to be had. "Right, uh, thanks, ah guess. Ah wouldn't mind th' help if it's that serious." He trotted back to the group, waving for Jormong to come and join them for more karaoke. Fortunately, he missed Night Jewel and Gearstride's kiss, which likely would have promptly re-broken him.

10. - Top - End - #460
    Pixie in the Playground

Jormong trotted back with him. He on the other hand had noticed the two foals doing their business. And was giving them a unapproving look.

11. - Top - End - #461
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    OOoh Fruit leather? I'll take some! Mystic says excitedly.

At the mention of more songs, she says to Dream What about you? You in the mood for a turn?
    She smiles a little and nods. "Sure, I guess I can sing~!"
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

12. - Top - End - #462
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    She smiles a little and nods. "Sure, I guess I can sing~!"
    Have at it then! she says.

She then goes over to Gearstride. What was that about fruit leather?

13. - Top - End - #463
    Ogre in the Playground

Smoothie ties the ropes together to make them stronger, then dives down into the lake again. She ties the ropes around the glass block and says to Dawn through telepathy

We're going to try to get this thing out of here and take it back. Could you help us push it out of here? she asks, and mentions the it with foxglove and the creatures of the lake helping too.
    Dawn Blossom nodded and took up a position next to the 'thing', doing her best to help shove it out of the water. She had a bad feeling though, that cutie mark ... it made her wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "Beautiful, Sandy!" Night Jewel joined in the hoofstomping. "A bit of strangeness in the lyrics..." She hadn't ever heard the word "hand" used in that context, being a pony and all. "...But you did a nice job anyway!" She trotted over and gave the colt a friendly nuzzling, partly wanting to see if he'd give an amusing reaction.

"Now, is anypony up for more songs? I'll be, at least."
    Heartflight applauded, before stepping up onto the stage to look at the list of songs. "I'll give it another go, I can think of one or two more songs I could sing."
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

14. - Top - End - #464
    Titan in the Playground

She goes to the microphone, and begins to sing.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

15. - Top - End - #465
    Troll in the Playground

"Its yummy and delicious but these ponies were hit with the placebo effect and act like it tastes like yuck,"
    She sighed, cause it totally was tasty to her.

16. - Top - End - #466
    Ettin in the Playground

"No... save yourself... from fruit leather..." Sliverpine mumbled, his mind still trying to pick up the pieces of the events of the past few minutes. His fear of fruit leather seemed to have transcended all that though.

17. - Top - End - #467
    Troll in the Playground

"No... save yourself... from fruit leather..." Sliverpine mumbled, his mind still trying to pick up the pieces of the events of the past few minutes. His fear of fruit leather seemed to have transcended all that though.

"You sound like you need to go to sleep my dear sweet Silverpine,"
    She took her fore legs off him and put the back of her hoof on his cheek. "Also the fruit leather is good, I don't get your dislike of it."

18. - Top - End - #468
    Titan in the Playground

"Its yummy and delicious but these ponies were hit with the placebo effect and act like it tastes like yuck,"
    She sighed, cause it totally was tasty to her.
    Ooh. Can I have some? Please? she asks.

19. - Top - End - #469
    Troll in the Playground

Ooh. Can I have some? Please? she asks.

"Sure, its in my saddebag in Silverpine's room,"
    She told Mystic.

20. - Top - End - #470
    Titan in the Playground

"Sure, its in my saddebag in Silverpine's room,"
    She told Mystic.
    Yay! she says, and goes to get the fruit leather and comes back. She starts happily nomming on some of it, and the claps her hooves after Dreams is done.

21. - Top - End - #471
    Dwarf in the Playground

Night Jewel listened to the singing of the filly she'd almost forgotten about rather than the discussion of fruit leather. If she didn't get involved, she was less likely to get forced to eat something that traumatized at least one other pony, and anyway, Dream deserved some attention. "Beautiful! Nice choice of songs there."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

22. - Top - End - #472
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    The two opposing pegasi jet down to intercept the shot. Akiiki and the ally pegasus chase behind them. Sadly, pterosaurs aren't that fast and Akiiki lags behind. The faster pegasus checks one of the rival pegasi. But Akiiki can't catches the other one.

So Akiiki shapeshifts again. Unfortunately duck speed is not match for pony speed and the shot is blocked. Aaaawwww.
    The opposing pegagus flies away from his goal and passes to the earth pony on his team. With the ball in hoof, the colt charges towards the goal. Serilus jumped in the way, ready to stop him, but had learned from the previous attempt. This time, he reached out with his magic and attempted to trip the colt over.

His plan almost worked, but the opposing unicorn used her magic to counterspell Serilus. Free of magical hinderance, the earth pony charged past Serilus and threw the ball into the goal, scoring a point for his team.

The ball was returned to the center, and the score was now 1-1. This was still anypony's game.
    Thanks to Skeppio for my avatar.

23. - Top - End - #473
    Pixie in the Playground

Unfortunately for Night Jewel, Jormong wasn't observing just Sandy... And he noticed that she was trying to look as uninvolved with the others as possible. "Hey Gearstride... Don't you think Night Jewel looks hungry?" He said letting a bit of a malicious smile.

24. - Top - End - #474
    Troll in the Playground

Unfortunately for Night Jewel, Jormong wasn't observing just Sandy... And he noticed that she was trying to look as uninvolved with the others as possible. "Hey Gearstride... Don't you think Night Jewel looks hungry?" He said letting a bit of a malicious smile.

"Hauh?" Blarghed out the filly who hadn't moved from her spot near Silverpine. "I guess, I don't know, there's food in the civic center's fridge and what's up with that smile?"

25. - Top - End - #475

Civic Center
    An old pony has been wandering around town until he finally reaches the Civic Center. He looks inside for somepony to help him out.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

26. - Top - End - #476
    Ettin in the Playground

"Hauh?" Blarghed out the filly who hadn't moved from her spot near Silverpine. "I guess, I don't know, there's food in the civic center's fridge and what's up with that smile?"
    By now, Sliverpine had mostly regained control of his mental faculties and was rubbing his forehead ruefully, trying to push away the memories. Oh, the memories.

He looked up as Gear addressed Jormong. "Well, there's still plenty of hay chips to go around." His ears perked up as he heard somepony else enter the lobby.

"Did you hear something Gear?"

27. - Top - End - #477
    Troll in the Playground

He looked up as Gear addressed Jormong. "Well, there's still plenty of hay chips to go around." His ears perked up as he heard somepony else enter the lobby.

"Did you hear something Gear?"

"No...why, do you?"
    She quizzically 'fine tunes' her ears trying to catch whatever Silverpine might have heard.
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-10-02 at 10:27 AM.

28. - Top - End - #478

Civic Center
    The old pony begins to cast his head around the lobby of the Civic Center. He shifts the suitcase on his back.
    He then looks around the Civic Center.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

29. - Top - End - #479
    Pixie in the Playground

Letting out a sign of disappointment. Ponies were thick... their children even more so! Hearing the same thing as the others he said. "I'll be right back." He suddenly vanished from the real world into the dream-world and then back. But he appeared right in front of the old pony. "Hello what can I do for you?" Seeing the pony was old, very old, he started praying he didn't just give it a heart attack... Especially with his very unorthodox water for mane and tail...
    Last edited by Rodny; 2011-10-02 at 11:19 AM.

30. - Top - End - #480
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy applauded after the song was done. "Good job, Sweet Dreams! That was great!"