New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262742 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #481
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

Quote Originally Posted by Rodny View Post
    Letting out a sign of disappointment. Ponies were thick... their children even more so! Hearing the same thing as the others he said. "I'll be right back." He suddenly vanished from the real world into the dream-world and then back. But he appeared right in front of the old pony. "Hello what can I do for you?" Seeing the pony was old, very old, he started praying he didn't just give it a heart attack... Especially with his very unorthodox water for mane and tail...
    The old pony isn't surprised at all to see him.
    "Hello, I'm looking for a place to stay while I'm in town."
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

2. - Top - End - #482
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

Somewhere in the civic center

Gear let out a second yawn after a while, she gave up on trying to find this source of noise. "Well I'm going to bed, if you guys decide to stay up, have fun." She told her friends and kissed Silverpine on the cheek before heading off to Silverpine's room.

3. - Top - End - #483
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Civic Centre]

Night Jewel was confused as to why Jormong thought she would be hungry. She was slight, but not scrawny, and she'd already eaten well that day, so she didn't show any signs of hunger. And then she realized it.

Hey, that's my kind of thing! Rats are the sneaky ones, not dogs. And he didn't even think it through very well! If he wants to be crafty, he'd best get good before trying to outwit an expert. She briefly considered finding some way to retaliate, but decided it wouldn't be worth it.

She turned her attention back to the others. "Sleep well, Lady Gearstride. I'll be willing to stay up with the rest of you for a while, but I've got my own business to attend to."
    Last edited by PurityIcekiller; 2011-10-02 at 06:48 PM. Reason: Fixed a mistake I made in my absent-mindedness
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

4. - Top - End - #484
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Level8Mudcrab View Post
    The opposing pegagus flies away from his goal and passes to the earth pony on his team. With the ball in hoof, the colt charges towards the goal. Serilus jumped in the way, ready to stop him, but had learned from the previous attempt. This time, he reached out with his magic and attempted to trip the colt over.

His plan almost worked, but the opposing unicorn used her magic to counterspell Serilus. Free of magical hinderance, the earth pony charged past Serilus and threw the ball into the goal, scoring a point for his team.

The ball was returned to the center, and the score was now 1-1. This was still anypony's game.
    Akiiki peers at the ball. He shifts back into a zebra then a gorilla. He is up to something. He crawls behind Serilus and gives the unicorn a wicked grin. A smile that should have the colt worried.

When a whistle is blown, the baby gorilla picked up Serilus and tossed him at the ball.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

5. - Top - End - #485
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    She goes to the microphone, and begins to sing.
    And when she finishes, she smiles and looks about for opinions.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

6. - Top - End - #486
    Titan in the Playground

Great choice of song Dreams. Mystic says, finishing her nomming of the fruit leather.

Gear may have met the only other pony in Equestria who likes fruit leather.

7. - Top - End - #487
    Titan in the Playground

And when she finishes, she smiles and looks about for opinions.
    (repost, didn't realize she wasn't done yet)

Sandy stomped the ground in applause after the song was done. "Good job, Sweet Dreams! That was great!"
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

8. - Top - End - #488
    Pixie in the Playground

At first, the glass didn't budge, seeming solidly stuck where it was. But with a few efforts and enough elbow grease, it came free, and turned out to be rather easy to pull once it was loose. The place it had been was left with a hole, and a slight glint of something there shone brightly for a bare second.

YIM: supersilverdraco Skype: supersilverdraco AIM: supersilverdraco

9. - Top - End - #489
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by sildra45 View Post
    At first, the glass didn't budge, seeming solidly stuck where it was. But with a few efforts and enough elbow grease, it came free, and turned out to be rather easy to pull once it was loose. The place it had been was left with a hole, and a slight glint of something there shone brightly for a bare second.
    Well, looking at that could wait until later. Right now they needed to get this thing out of here and back to the bar.

Smoothie started pushing on it with her telepathy, and with Dawn's, the fishes, and the help of everypony on shore, it had soon been pulled up onto shore. After which, unless somepony else did, she would go back down into the lake, and pull out the shiny thing she saw.

Shinies!

10. - Top - End - #490
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    (...didn't realize she wasn't done yet)
    ((I did exactly the same thing.))

"As I said, that was a beautiful choice, and very nice work. If I go next, it'll take a bit of effort to compare with that."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

11. - Top - End - #491
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Great choice of song Dreams. Mystic says, finishing her nomming of the fruit leather.

Gear may have met the only other pony in Equestria who likes fruit leather.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    (repost, didn't realize she wasn't done yet)

Sandy stomped the ground in applause after the song was done. "Good job, Sweet Dreams! That was great!"
    Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    ((I did exactly the same thing.))

"As I said, that was a beautiful choice, and very nice work. If I go next, it'll take a bit of effort to compare with that."
    ((Oops, sorry, didn't see you two post first time. fail.))
    Dream smiles happily. "Thankyou."
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.

12. - Top - End - #492
    Ogre in the Playground

Heartflight clapped. "Nice one!" she said, before getting ready to take another turn, unless anypony else had any objections.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

13. - Top - End - #493
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

Gear let out a second yawn after a while, she gave up on trying to find this source of noise. "Well I'm going to bed, if you guys decide to stay up, have fun." She told her friends and kissed Silverpine on the cheek before heading off to Silverpine's room.
    "Night, Gear!" Sandy waved to the departing filly. His colt side was far too wound up now to go to sleep. He could definitely take on another song later.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Heartflight clapped. "Nice one!" she said, before getting ready to take another turn, unless anypony else had any objections.
    Sandy settled in to watch Heartflight's performance.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

14. - Top - End - #494
    Pixie in the Playground

((Purity, Rodny is in his room. The one that is down there is Jormong. He is a nightmare and there is no way you can out wit him, since he can leave at any time ^^))
    "Oh... Well this is the Civic Centre so feel free to come in and find a room." Jormong replied, a bit disappointed the pony didn't even react.

15. - Top - End - #495
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Good night, Gear!" Sliverpine said, unable to ascertain the source of the noise he heard earlier. Perhaps his mind was derping harder than he thought. Anyhow he settled in to watch Heartflight sing another song.

(Rodny, he means outthink Jormong.)
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-10-02 at 06:19 PM.

16. - Top - End - #496
    Pixie in the Playground

((Ah. Well that would be hard too since Jormong can leave at any time xD))

17. - Top - End - #497

Quote Originally Posted by Rodny View Post
    ((Purity, Rodny is in his room. The one that is down there is Jormong. He is a nightmare and there is no way you can out wit him, since he can leave at any time ^^))
    "Oh... Well this is the Civic Centre so feel free to come in and find a room." Jormong replied, a bit disappointed the pony didn't even react.
    "If you don't mind me asking, would you like to buy something, Jormong?"
    He telekinesised his suitcase off of his back and set it up into table form. He opened it and showed off the wares inside.
    He then looked into Jormong's future within the next few minutes, especially to see if anything bad would happen to him.
    Busy with Life

18. - Top - End - #498
    Pixie in the Playground

"Erh... How the heck do you know my name? " No one outside the Daymares and Nightmares knew it without him telling someone. "Umh... No thank you? I don't really have any money..."

19. - Top - End - #499

Leaky Perdott continues to try to look into Jormong's future within the next couple minutes. It would be helpful to know his answer.
    "I know just about everyone's name, my dear boy, and there's no charge today, because I know just what you need."
    Busy with Life

20. - Top - End - #500
    Pixie in the Playground

Jormongs jaw dropped. He hadn't been called a boy in over a millennium! "And what do I need oh pray tell me old man?"

21. - Top - End - #501

Civic Center
    Well, since you aren't deciding anything...Leaky sees Jormong stubbing his hoof on something within the next couple minutes.
    "Why, hoof ointment, my dear boy. Never know when you might stub your hoof on a rock."
    He takes out a tube of hoof ointment and passes it to Jormong.
    "Here you go, no charge today."
    Jormong might find himself stubbing his hoof on furniture or something within the next few minutes.
    Busy with Life

22. - Top - End - #502
    Ogre in the Playground

Heartflight took a deep breath, and started the karaoke machine. This time she decided to pick a song that would better fit her current weanling voice, so naturally she picked a Nirvana song. She tapped her hoof as the music began.

Load up on guns
    Bring your friends
    It's fun to lose and to pretend
    She's overborne and self-assured
    Oh no, I know a dirty word

Hello, hello, hello, hello, how low
    Hello, hello, hello

During the chorus, he music reached a fever pitch. Heartflight headbanged, tossing her mane all over the place.

With the lights out it's less dangerous
    Here we are now entertain us
    I feel stupid and contagious

A mulatto
    An albino
    A mosquito
    My libido
    Yeah!

I'm worse at what I do best
    And for this gift I feel blessed
    Our little group has always been
    And always will until the end

Hello, hello, hello

A mulatto
    An albino
    A mosquito
    My libido
    Yeah!

And I forget just why I taste
    Oh yeah I guess it makes me smile
    I found it hard it's hard to find
    Oh well whatever nevermind

Hello, hello, hello

A mulatto
    An albino
    A mosquito
    My libido
    A denial
    A denial
    A denial
    A denial
    A denial
    A denial
    A denial
    A denial
    A deniaaaal....

Heartflight took a deep breath, panting slightly as the song ended. She stood there half-slumped for a moment, partially to look cool and partially to catch her breath.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

23. - Top - End - #503
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Well, looking at that could wait until later. Right now they needed to get this thing out of here and back to the bar.

Smoothie started pushing on it with her telepathy, and with Dawn's, the fishes, and the help of everypony on shore, it had soon been pulled up onto shore. After which, unless somepony else did, she would go back down into the lake, and pull out the shiny thing she saw.

Shinies!
    Once the chunk of... glass? anyway once that's on shore, Scoops drops the rope and takes a deep breath. She takes a good look at it trying to deduce whatever she can about it.

Oh and a good mental snapshot of it. She didn't have a camera that's water proof, so the reader's are just going to have to do with a sketch. Well when the ordeal is settled enough the story can be reported on.

"Front page stuff!"
    Whadda exclaims. More of an expression of excitement than a statement of fact.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

24. - Top - End - #504

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Akiiki peers at the ball. He shifts back into a zebra then a gorilla. He is up to something. He crawls behind Serilus and gives the unicorn a wicked grin. A smile that should have the colt worried.

When a whistle is blown, the baby gorilla picked up Serilus and tossed him at the ball.
    Serilus screamed and flailed his hooves around as he flew through the air. Shocked to see a pony flying at them, the opposing team dived out of the crash site, and just in time too, as a second later Serilus landed right where they were standing, at the ball.

While still lying on the ground, Serilus batted the ball away with his hoof, knocking it towards the opponent's goal. He then attempted to stand and and examined himself for wounds, while cursing about the disregard for a pony's safety that gorillas seem to possess.
    Thanks to Skeppio for my avatar.

25. - Top - End - #505
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Level8Mudcrab View Post
    Serilus screamed and flailed his hooves around as he flew through the air. Shocked to see a pony flying at them, the opposing team dived out of the crash site, and just in time too, as a second later Serilus landed right where they were standing, at the ball.

While still lying on the ground, Serilus batted the ball away with his hoof, knocking it towards the opponent's goal. He then attempted to stand and and examined himself for wounds, while cursing about the disregard for a pony's safety that gorillas seem to possess.
    The baby gorilla thumped his mighty chest and charges at the now loose ball. He thought Serilus would have hit the ball harder but didn't account for his ape strength. How could he, Akiiki was still a baby. Gorillakiiki was a goofy hulking brute in this body.

In mid stride, Akiiki wildshaped into a baby dragon. He was now considerably smaller and weaker. And lighter. More like just hatched Spike than current Spike. A bit bigger but still very light. Light enough to leap on Serilus' back.

Akiiki pointed at the ball, which was now being passed around by opposing pegasi. Their own pegasus was checked into the ground and the last ally couldn't fly nor use telekinesis to grab the aerial tosses.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

26. - Top - End - #506

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    The baby gorilla thumped his mighty chest and charges at the now loose ball. He thought Serilus would have hit the ball harder but didn't account for his ape strength. How could he, Akiiki was still a baby. Gorillakiiki was a goofy hulking brute in this body.

In mid stride, Akiiki wildshaped into a baby dragon. He was now considerably smaller and weaker. And lighter. More like just hatched Spike than current Spike. A bit bigger but still very light. Light enough to leap on Serilus' back.

Akiiki pointed at the ball, which was now being passed around by opposing pegasi. Their own pegasus was checked into the ground and the last ally couldn't fly nor use telekinesis to grab the aerial tosses.
    Serilus attemped to telekinesis the ball out of the pegasus's hooves, but was met with resistance. The pegasus was refusing to let go of the ball. Serilus's magic however, was stronger, and he slowly began to pull the pegasus down to the ground.

The pegasus had almost been pulled down to a level at which their earth pony teammate could jump and reach the ball. However, the pegasus suddenly started gaining altitude. The opposing team's unicorn was using her magic to pull the pegasus back up into the air. It wouldn't be long before the pegasus was completely out of reach once more.
    Thanks to Skeppio for my avatar.

27. - Top - End - #507
    Titan in the Playground

Mystic walks/trots/whatever over to Sweet Dreams since she's no longer onstage and Whispers in her ear.

Would you like to do something tonight? she asks her.

28. - Top - End - #508
    Titan in the Playground

Smile and blush.
    "Okay."

29. - Top - End - #509
    Titan in the Playground

Smile and blush.
    "Okay."
    ... want to do anything in particular, or should I try and think of something? Mystic asks.

30. - Top - End - #510
    Titan in the Playground

"W...well whatever you like." she says shyly.