New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Icy tried her best to mimic Fox's movement. It was... surprisingly hard, especially for a first-timer like her. Her first few steps were noticeably clumsy. But with Fox's steady hoof on her waist, she was able to follow him reasonably well.

Anyhow, she still needed to answer his question. "It was... interesting I suppose. I think I know more than I needed to about plants. Had a pancake breakfast with the foals. Watched the two earthpony shamelessly flirt with each other." She blushed a little at the last sentence, considering what they were doing now.
    The colt helped guide her when she made her errors, this was the basic foundation for the waltz, getting into the movement. "Indeed that does sound like an interesting morning....by the way...you're real cute when you blush."

2. - Top - End - #32
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    He may or may not notice a quick ruffle of the tablecloth as Sandy's snout darted back under cover.
    Unfortunately, Sliverpine did notice it.

"Aha!" he shouted, diving into the hidey hole Sandy was hiding with all his sticky syrupy buttery goodness. He glomped the sandy unicorn briefly, before grinning. "You're one of us now."

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    The colt helped guide her when she made her errors, this was the basic foundation for the waltz, getting into the movement. "Indeed that does sound like an interesting morning....by the way...you're real cute when you blush."
    "Oh, Fox, now you're just flattering me," Icy said, chuckling. She enjoyed the feel of the the two slowly swaying to the music, hooves draped over each other. Twas' quite romantic in her eyes.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Titan in the Playground

Unfortunately, Sliverpine did notice it.

"Aha!" he shouted, diving into the hidey hole Sandy was hiding with all his sticky syrupy buttery goodness. He glomped the sandy unicorn briefly, before grinning. "You're one of us now."
    Or did he?

In fact, when Silverpine dived under the table, Sandy was nowhere to be seen.

*camera pans up*

Sandy, legs stretched to their limits, held himself on the underside of the table right above Silverpine. He didn't even dare breathe...
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh, Fox, now you're just flattering me," Icy said, chuckling. She enjoyed the feel of the the two slowly swaying to the music, hooves draped over each other. Twas' quite romantic in her eyes.

"Mmmm...well I can't help but speak the truth in front of me,"
    He whispered in the lowest pitch he could attempt. "You sway your hips so well." He seemed a different colt, more confident, forward in his 'natural habitat'.

"Now we're going to try a basic move called a Natural Turn,"
    He said pulling away from the close embrace though he kept his fore hooves in the position they were in on her. "Now, just keep an eye on your hooves, and don't be stiff, that's the last thing you want."

5. - Top - End - #35
    Ettin in the Playground

Or did he?

In fact, when Silverpine dived under the table, Sandy was nowhere to be seen.

*camera pans up*

Sandy, legs stretched to their limits, held himself on the underside of the table right above Silverpine. He didn't even dare breathe...
    "That's odd, I swear I saw..." Sliverpine mused aloud... thinking. He straightened his back... and his head bumped into Sandy's soft underbelly.

"What the..." Sliverpine craned his neck upwards.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Titan in the Playground

"That's odd, I swear I saw..." Sliverpine mused aloud... thinking. He straightened his back... and his head bumped into Sandy's soft underbelly.

"What the..." Sliverpine craned his neck upwards.
    Unfortunately for the both of them, Silverpine managed to poke Sandy's underbelly in a particularly sensitive spot. And with all his effort and attention on holding himself upright, well, there really was only one outcome here.

He lost his grip on the table and fell on top of Silverpine.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Ettin in the Playground

"Mmmm...well I can't help but speak the truth in front of me,"
    He whispered in the lowest pitch he could attempt. "You sway your hips so well." He seemed a different colt, more confident, forward in his 'natural habitat'.

"Now we're going to try a basic move called a Natural Turn,"
    He said pulling away from the close embrace though he kept his fore hooves in the position they were in on her. "Now, just keep an eye on your hooves, and don't be stiff, that's the last thing you want."
    "Okay..." Icy said uncertainly. She tried to do as Fox asked, though suddenly loosening her joints and hooves seemed a lot harder than theory.

Unfortunately for the both of them, Silverpine managed to poke Sandy's underbelly in a particularly sensitive spot. And with all his effort and attention on holding himself upright, well, there really was only one outcome here.

He lost his grip on the table and fell on top of Silverpine.
    "Gyah!"

Sandy feel right on top of Sliverpine, bowling him over. As things would turn out, they ended up snout-to-snout. "Sandy.... I didn't know you were into kinky stuff..." Sliverpine said teasingly.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Dwarf in the Playground

Meanwhile, Night Jewel was taking advantage of the chaos to try to escape, darting around the room and nimbly weaving between objects and other ponies in the room. However, after a while, she stumbled and went into a collision course with the two colts under the table.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

9. - Top - End - #39
    Troll in the Playground

"Okay..." Icy said uncertainly. She tried to do as Fox asked, though suddenly loosening her joints and hooves seemed a lot harder than theory.

"Mmm, I can tell you haven't loosened yourself up Miss Icy,"
    He had the patience to wait. "Relax..."

"Gyah!"

Sandy feel right on top of Sliverpine, bowling him over. As things would turn out, they ended up snout-to-snout. "Sandy.... I didn't know you were into kinky stuff..." Sliverpine said teasingly.

"Oh my....colt cuddler action is far more interesting,"
    Gear's attention was taken by the colts antics.

10. - Top - End - #40
    Titan in the Playground

"Gyah!"

Sandy quickly picked himself and pulled a face. "Bleh. Sorry Silverpine, mah barn door don't swing that way, if y'know what ah mean." He had managed to avoid getting a lot of syrup on himself, but he still was a mite sticky.

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    Meanwhile, Night Jewel was taking advantage of the chaos to try to escape, darting around the room and nimbly weaving between objects and other ponies in the room. However, after a while, she stumbled and went into a collision course with the two colts under the table.
    And then Night Jewel bowled into them, creating a mini-ball of foals tumbling across the kitchen floor. Their shenanigans were put to a stop by a rather no-nonsense wall. Sandy lay near the bottom of the pile, eyes spinning.

"Er, can somepony stop the room? Ah'd like to get off..."
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-09-16 at 11:11 PM.

11. - Top - End - #41
    Ogre in the Playground

Heartflight watched amusedly as she levitated a rolled-up buttery, syrupy pancake to her mouth for nomming.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

12. - Top - End - #42
    Ettin in the Playground

Sandy quickly picked himself and pulled a face. "Bleh. Sorry Silverpine, mah barn door don't swing that way, if y'know what ah mean." He had managed to avoid getting a lot of syrup on himself, but he still was a mite sticky.

And then Night Jewel bowled into them, creating a mini-ball of foals tumbling across the kitchen floor. Their shenanigans were put to a stop by a rather no-nonsense wall. Sandy lay near the bottom of the pile, eyes spinning.

Sliverpine was also buried in the middle of the small pile-up. "Night Jewel, perhaps you could get off first. Wouldn't want to make Sandy's barn door swing now...." Yes, he was still somehow now on top of Sandy, and for laughs he looked like he was hugging the poor colt.

"Mmm, I can tell you haven't loosened yourself up Miss Icy,"
    He had the patience to wait. "Relax..."
    "Sorry... it's... difficult to relax..." She smiled wryly. "Perhaps the presence of such a handsome colt is the cause..."
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-09-16 at 11:31 PM.

13. - Top - End - #43
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride-Civic Center

Gearstride watches the faux colt cuddler action, apparently she's a yaoi fanfilly as she finds herself with a nosebleed watching.

(Don't forget Silverpine is one hot sticky mess as well xD )

"Sorry... it's... difficult to relax..." She smiled wryly. "Perhaps the presence of such a handsome colt is the cause..."
    Fox Trot's ears turned a little red at her compliment. "I get the feeling we're not really gonna get anywhere in the lesson at this rate," He chuckled lightly kissing her on the lips.

14. - Top - End - #44
    Ettin in the Playground

Fox Trot's ears turned a little red at her compliment. "I get the feeling we're not really gonna get anywhere in the lesson at this rate," He chuckled lightly kissing her on the lips.
    "My apologies then my dear coltfriend..." she said softly after he kissed her. Oh that kiss, it felt like it lit a fire in her soul, light as it was. She... she wanted more... yet, it seemed impolite to do so. Icy however did finally manage to loosen her limbs... somewhat.

15. - Top - End - #45
    Troll in the Playground

"My apologies then my dear coltfriend..." she said softly after he kissed her. Oh that kiss, it felt like it lit a fire in her soul, light as it was. She... she wanted more... yet, it seemed impolite to do so. Icy however did finally manage to loosen her limbs... somewhat.

"Mmmm, well its a start,"
    He smiled referring to her loosening her limbs.

"Alright Miss Icy, like I said, you'll want to pay heed to your hooves. When I step back with my right hoof your step forward with your left, keeping the pendulum motion, I step back with left you forward with your right while we slightly turn around,"
    He used his instructor tone of voice as he then guided her slowly through each step.
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-09-17 at 02:13 AM.

16. - Top - End - #46
    Dwarf in the Playground

Sliverpine was also buried in the middle of the small pile-up. "Night Jewel, perhaps you could get off first. Wouldn't want to make Sandy's barn door swing now...." Yes, he was still somehow now on top of Sandy, and for laughs he looked like he was hugging the poor colt.
    "Oof!" Night Jewel lay dazed on top of the pile, still coming to her senses after the impact and now with sticky syrup on her as well. "That felt like getting hit by... something. Something that isn't a wall and feels remarkably wall-like. I can't remember what, though." She shook her head and rolled off of the others.

"Sorry there. A bit of a wild ride, wasn't it?"

17. - Top - End - #47
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride-

The xanadu filly couldn't help at how quickly this scenario deteriorated. But she was still hungry, so she went to gobble down some pancakes.

18. - Top - End - #48
    Ettin in the Playground

"Mmmm, well its a start,"
    He smiled referring to her loosening her limbs.

"Alright Miss Icy, like I said, you'll want to pay heed to your hooves. When I step back with my right hoof your step forward with your left, keeping the pendulum motion, I step back with left you forward with your right while we slightly turn around,"
    He used his instructor tone of voice as he then guided her slowly through each step.
    "Okay..."

Right with left. Left with right... Icy carefully, slowly did as she was told.

19. - Top - End - #49
    Troll in the Playground

"Okay..."

Right with left. Left with right... Icy carefully, slowly did as she was told.
    "You're not doing so bad," He encouraged with a warm smile. He started to move just a tad faster, but not too much, getting her used to this basic move.

20. - Top - End - #50
    Ettin in the Playground

"You're not doing so bad," He encouraged with a warm smile. He started to move just a tad faster, but not too much, getting her used to this basic move.
    She adjusted her speed to match Fox's slightly faster pace now, still managing to keep in step.

(Shenanigans(tm) should happen shortly if I'm feeling bored. )

21. - Top - End - #51
    Troll in the Playground

She adjusted her speed to match Fox's slightly faster pace now, still managing to keep in step.

(Shenanigans(tm) should happen shortly if I'm feeling bored. )
    (Incur the shenanigans!)

They continued like this for a while with this move, with Fox making sure to continue to her guide her and help her hoof work in subtle ways. The song on the music player seemed to be on loop or something as it repeated, playing in the background and not being too instrusive.
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-09-17 at 05:16 AM.

22. - Top - End - #52
    Ettin in the Playground

(Incur the shenanigans!)

They continued like this for a while with this move, with Fox making sure to continue to her guide her and help her hoof work in subtle ways. The song on the music player seemed to be on loop or something as it repeated, playing in the background and not being too instrusive.
    Icy was finding it very enjoyable, with Fox dancing with her and whatnot.

Too bad it wasn't too last.

*CRACK*BOOM!*

A sudden strike of thunder cracked right outside the studio. startling her and causing her to lose track of her hoofwork. Instead of putting back her right hoof, she instead collided with Fox's left hoof. She quickly lost her balance and found herself snout first on the floor, with Fox may or may not following her.

Clearly she was cursed with a penchant for clumsiness around Fox.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-09-17 at 08:22 AM.

23. - Top - End - #53
    Troll in the Playground

Icy was finding it very enjoyable, with Fox dancing with her and whatnot.

Too bad it wasn't too last.

*CRACK*BOOM!*

A sudden strike of thunder cracked right outside the studio. startling her and causing her to lose track of her hoofwork. Instead of putting back her right hoof, she instead collided with Fox's left hoof. She quickly lost her balance and found herself snout first on the floor, with Fox may or may not following her.
    "Aah!"

He meant to catch her out of instinct but that was poorly planned. In a cartoony fashion his fore legs wiggled grasping at the air before....just ultimately falling on the filly.

24. - Top - End - #54
    Ettin in the Playground

"Aah!"

He meant to catch her out of instinct but that was poorly planned. In a cartoony fashion his fore legs wiggled grasping at the air before....just ultimately falling on the filly.
    "I... er... Fox... your hooves... are on my flank..." Icy stammered, flushing bright red at the compromising position they found themselves into.

25. - Top - End - #55
    Troll in the Playground

"I... er... Fox... your hooves... are on my flank..." Icy stammered, flushing bright red at the compromising position they found themselves into.

Fox stared blankly at her for a few moments eyes wide, mouth opened. Oh at least three seconds of awkward filled hooves on flank action had to have occurred until Icy's words clicked in Fox's head. He quickly moved them off, though he wasn't going to admit that for at least two of those seconds he sorta liked it.

"Uh...I...um totally sorry Miss Icy...I,"
    His ears, face bright cherry red. Sure, closeness with this filly he could handle, but compromising situations? That was another ballgame.
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-09-17 at 09:11 AM.

26. - Top - End - #56
    Ettin in the Playground

Fox stared blankly at her for a few moments eyes wide, mouth opened. Oh at least three seconds of awkward filled hooves on flank action had to have occurred until Icy's words clicked in Fox's head. He quickly moved them off, though he wasn't going to admit that for at least two of those seconds he sorta liked it.

"Uh...I...um totally sorry Miss Icy...I,"
    His ears, face bright cherry red. Sure, closeness with this filly he could handle, but compromising situations? That was another ballgame.
    "..." Icy really had nothing to say at this point. Proper decorum was screaming at her to chastise this impudent colt for even daring to violate her personal space like that... but another wilder part of her liked the feeling. A lot.

"... maybe we should... erm... pick ourselves off the floor first...?" she suggested. Fox obviously was still lying on her, despite the removal of his hooves from her... flanks. Her cheeks was still very much flushed.

[Sliverpine/Civic Centre kitchen]
    (Blargh! This is what I get for not reading properly.)

Sliverpine followed Night Jewel example and released his hold on Sandy. He got to his feet and looked at his coat forlornly. "Well that was fun... but this is going to be a bother to clean off..."
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-09-17 at 10:27 AM.

27. - Top - End - #57
    Titan in the Playground

Sliverpine followed Night Jewel example and released his hold on Sandy. He got to his feet and looked at his coat forlornly. "Well that was fun... but this is going to be a bother to clean off..."
    Sandy, in his own typical fashion, had somehow managed to get more syrup-covered than Silverpine. That...took some doing.

He picked himself up. "A bother an' a half is more like it. Heartflight, ah 'preciate you tryin', but ah don't think this method works very well..." He sighed in resignation. Now he'd have to figure out how to clean himself sans magic. Last time he was this age, his parents had helped him out until he was old enough to levitate a brush.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-09-17 at 10:37 AM.

28. - Top - End - #58
    Ettin in the Playground

Sandy, in his own typical fashion, had somehow managed to get more syrup-covered than Silverpine. That...took some doing.

He picked himself up. "A bother an' a half is more like it. Heartflight, ah 'preciate you tryin', but ah don't think this method works very well..." He sighed in resignation. Now he'd have to figure out how to clean himself sans magic. Last time he was this age, his parents had helped him out until he was old enough to levitate a brush.
    Sliverpine heard the thunder outside. It seems the storm had started. A mischievous idea crossed his mind. "You know... this is the perfect excuse to go out and play in the rain..."

29. - Top - End - #59
    Troll in the Playground

"..." Icy really had nothing to say at this point. Proper decorum was screaming at her to chastise this impudent colt for even daring to violate her personal space like that... but another wilder part of her liked the feeling. A lot.

"... maybe we should... erm... pick ourselves off the floor first...?" she suggested. Fox obviously was still lying on her, despite the removal of his hooves from her... flanks. Her cheeks was still very much flushed.

"........Yes of course Miss Icy,"
    He said, still a little slow right in response apparently as he tried to remove himself. Afterward he helped her get onto all fours.
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-09-17 at 11:55 AM.

30. - Top - End - #60
    Dwarf in the Playground

"And only one of us managed to avoid getting all this syrup on them," remarked Night Jewel, glancing at Heartflight. "Brilliant work there."

Sliverpine heard the thunder outside. It seems the storm had started. A mischievous idea crossed his mind. "You know... this is the perfect excuse to go out and play in the rain..."
    "It is, isn't it. And this thunder makes things nice and dramatic, so it'll be more likely that we get a new adventure!"