New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 20 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293045 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #571
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

Quote Originally Posted by Level8Mudcrab View Post
    After a quick series of passes, Serilus found himself with the ball in hoof. He readied a charge towards the opponent's goals, but then heard a voice behind him.

"Mine!"

Turning around he saw the zebra foal sitting there with an adorable grin on his face. After a brief moment's thought, Serilus passed the ball to Akiiki. Rather than letting Akiiki run off on his own however, Serilus levitated the zebra onto his back, and then resumed his charge towards the goal.
    Akiiki squealed as he rode the back of Serilus. He was having so much fun he forgot about the ball, the bear and the game.

The teddy bear was tossed back. It clocked the earth pony chasing Serilus and threw him off course. The opposing pegasus tried a steal. Akiiki's now rumbling belly prevented that with a blinding spew of baby spit up.

(You may score if you want)

Quote Originally Posted by otakuwitch View Post
    A tan pegasus with silver mane and tail flew over Bridle Shores, checking out his new home. As Seraph neared the lake, he noticed a group of ponies moving a statue."Ooh ooh, I can help." he thought. Seraph dived down fast, wanting to get there as soon as he could, but as he neared the ground, he tripped over his own legs and landed face-first on the ground, hard, spraying mud everywhere.
    Hover, dry due to the umbrella saddle she always wore, nods to the new pony and keeps pulling.

"More ponies. Less weight to pull. Power of friendship and all that."
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

2. - Top - End - #572
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

(Alright, getting this show on the road, as it were)

[Sandy - Fort Colt - No Longer Meeting Entry Requirements]

The mid-morning light shone through a window in Silverpine's room, and then through a window in the pillow fort. The engineering was rather impressive like that. The beams of light fell on a short unicorn stallion's muzzle, crawling up his face until finally reaching the eye. He blinked in the sunlight, and stretched, only to find the pillow he fell asleep on had shrunk. And when he got up, he nearly bumped his head on the ceiling. And there was this odd feeling of...completeness. A familiar strength (and sense of mind) had been returned to him.

And then it clicked.

"I-I'm me again?" He traced a hoof over his features just to make sure. The chubby, foalish face of yesterday had been replaced with the more defined face of a fully-grown stallion. Had it not been for the low ceiling, he would have jumped for joy. Instead, he cantered out of Fort Colt, shouting, "I'm me again! Gear, Silverpine, wake up! We're back...to..." Only then did he realize the colt still sleeping inside and the filly snoozing on the bed, both looking alarmingly like foals and not their fully-grown selves.

He facehooved. Hard.

Oh, of course they'd still be foals. World, why do you do this to me?
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

3. - Top - End - #573
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride-The Next Morning

The rain which was scheduled to be for two days was cut short due to some scheduling issues over at HQ. But this mattered not to the ponies of Bridle Shores who were simply glad to have a day with sunshine, but jeeze, imagine the humidity. Oh well.

There on Silverpine's bed lied a xanadu filly, a mischievous one at that, it showed on her sleeping face. "Oh my Silverpine...rather frisky aren't we..." She murmured in her sleep. Oh the creepy factor of a 'foal' implying of such grown up things like hot pony kisses TM. But adorable was still she, probably not as much when awake. Her eyes at some point fluttered opened as she patted her head. "Aw poo...no hat."
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-10-06 at 11:32 AM.

4. - Top - End - #574
    Ettin in the Playground

Sliverpine - Being Foalish As Always

Sliverpine meanwhile, was drooling away on his perch on the pillow, obviously dreaming of delicious, delicious pastry.

Cupcakes, so tasty... he mumbled, turning to one side. He did not wake however, being a sound sleeper and all.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-10-06 at 11:34 AM.

5. - Top - End - #575
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy trotted (much more quietly now) over to where Gear was sleeping. The plan was simple; keep the nonsense to a minimum as long as possible, and try figure out what's what in the meantime. "Mornin' Gear. I...don't suppose you feel any different this morning? Not suddenly taller or somethin'?"
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-10-06 at 11:43 AM.

6. - Top - End - #576
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy trotted (much more quietly now) over to where Gear was sleeping. The plan was simple; keep the nonsense to a minimum as long as possible, and try figure out what's what in the meantime. "Mornin' Gear. I...don't suppose you feel any different this morning? Not suddenly taller or somethin'?"

"Huh?" She gave him a quizzical look, when it finally dawned on her. "Sandy you're a---" She paused to lower her voice. "Well if I squint you look like your adult self, haha." She playfully poked fun, afterwards she checked her own body hoping to have returned to her own grown up body. No dice. She frowned for a moment showing her displeasure.

"Well that's lame...why do you get to return to your adult body when I'm still a filly.....wait.......Hahah.....I will now call you Big Brother, well sorta big,"
    She gave a toothy grin.

7. - Top - End - #577
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "Huh?" She gave him a quizzical look, when it finally dawned on her. "Sandy you're a---" She paused to lower her voice. "Well if I squint you look like your adult self, haha." She playfully poked fun, afterwards she checked her own body hoping to have returned to her own grown up body. No dice. She frowned for a moment showing her displeasure.

"Well that's lame...why do you get to return to your adult body when I'm still a filly.....wait.......Hahah.....I will now call you Big Brother, well sorta big,"
    She gave a toothy grin.
    "Hey, I'm still taller!" Sandy retorted, trying to keep his voice low. Yes, he was taller, but not by a whole lot. From the bed, Gear could easily reach his head if she reared up.

"Anyway, I haven't got a clue why you two didn't revert back. Though, I also haven't a clue on how a spell like this would even work, so that's not saying much. Not complaining though, I missed my magic something fierce." He levitated a few stray pillows, slowly at first, then going into some more complex patterns. The rush of feeling his magic again made him giggle.

8. - Top - End - #578
    otakuwitch
    Guest in the Playground

Spark Chaser

Spark can't help but take the moment to chuckle at the light silliness of what Foxglove was saying. "If only it was raining Bits right now instead...but then...that might hurt....and cause holes in roofs....." He shook his head, he was almost about to catch Foxgloves rambling ramble-ness. He then remembered the pegasi that crashed into the mud.

Covered in mud and water he went over to help Seraph up. "You okay mister?" The young foal asked.
    "No obvious injuries," Seraph said, looking himself over, "so, yeah, I'm fine. thanks. That was actually one of my better landings," he said proudly.

The smiling pony managed to stagger to his feet, wiping his muddy mane out of his eyes.

"Hi I'm Seraph. Do you ponies need any...." Seraph trailed off, just now noticing the results of his crash landing. "Oops, sorry about that. Soooo, let's move this... big, glassy, freaky-looking... thing."

Seraph started to sheepishly trot over to the block.

9. - Top - End - #579
    Troll in the Playground

"Hey, I'm still taller!" Sandy retorted, trying to keep his voice low. Yes, he was taller, but not by a whole lot. From the bed, Gear could easily reach his head if she reared up.

"Anyway, I haven't got a clue why you two didn't revert back. Though, I also haven't a clue on how a spell like this would even work, so that's not saying much. Not complaining though, I missed my magic something fierce." He levitated a few stray pillows, slowly at first, then going into some more complex patterns. The rush of feeling his magic again made him giggle.

"Your giggle's kinda cute,"
    She chuckled watching him enjoy himself. "Anyhoof, think your magic is strong enough to float me around?"....She then got a mischievous look in her eyes. "Big brother Sandy, play with me, float me and drop me on the bed for that extra bounce."

===

Spark-Helping with the glass...coffin....prison thing

"Name's Spark, Spark Chaser, fastes colt in all of Equestria,"
    he gave his usual introduction. "Thanks for the help." The colt afterward returned to helping with moving that thing.

10. - Top - End - #580
    Titan in the Playground

"Your giggle's kinda cute,"
    She chuckled watching him enjoy himself. "Anyhoof, think your magic is strong enough to float me around?"....She then got a mischievous look in her eyes. "Big brother Sandy, play with me, float me and drop me on the bed for that extra bounce."
    "Er, you sure that's a good idea?" Now that Sandy was grown up again, he had regained his maturity and sense of responsibility. Meaning that spur-of-the-moment foal shenanigans weren't his forte. "I mean, I could drop you or somethin', and you might fall off the bed..." There was no small amount of uncertainty in his voice; clearly a sign of weakness in the face of such tomfoalery.

11. - Top - End - #581
    Troll in the Playground

"Er, you sure that's a good idea?" Now that Sandy was grown up again, he had regained his maturity and sense of responsibility. Meaning that spur-of-the-moment foal shenanigans weren't his forte. "I mean, I could drop you or somethin', and you might fall off the bed..." There was no small amount of uncertainty in his voice; clearly a sign of weakness in the face of such tomfoalery.

"Of course its not a good idea, its coming from me, let's do it anyway. Also, I've been hurt worse than what can come from falling off a bed,"
    She sat up on her haunches....and then, puppy eyed Sandy, using her filly and foal wiles to get her way, just how like she liked it.

12. - Top - End - #582
    Titan in the Playground

"Of course its not a good idea, its coming from me, let's do it anyway. Also, I've been hurt worse than what can come from falling off a bed,"
    She sat up on her haunches....and then, puppy eyed Sandy, using her filly and foal wiles to get her way, just how like she liked it.
    Sandy bit his lower lip...resistance crumbling...gah, so adorable...finally, he couldn't take any more. He smiled and tousled the little filly's mane. "Oh, alright you little ragamuffin. There's pillows everywhere anyway, so we should be fine. Just don't wiggle around too much, it makes it harder for me to hold on."

With a quick spell, Gear began to levitate up towards the ceiling. While he wasn't all that great with magic normally, lifting a little foal didn't take much effort. Sandy called out from his position near the bed, "Alright, tell me when to let go."

13. - Top - End - #583
    Pixie in the Playground

** Shall we just say that it makes it to the bar? **

YIM: supersilverdraco Skype: supersilverdraco AIM: supersilverdraco

14. - Top - End - #584
    Troll in the Playground

Sandy bit his lower lip...resistance crumbling...gah, so adorable...finally, he couldn't take any more. He smiled and tousled the little filly's mane. "Oh, alright you little ragamuffin. There's pillows everywhere anyway, so we should be fine. Just don't wiggle around too much, it makes it harder for me to hold on."

With a quick spell, Gear began to levitate up towards the ceiling. While he wasn't all that great with magic normally, lifting a little foal didn't take much effort. Sandy called out from his position near the bed, "Alright, tell me when to let go."

"Ready!" After he would let go she'd fall unto the bed getting three bounces from it flipping over unto her belly. A fourth bounce would have bounced her off the bed, close call. She giggled in foalish delight. "Mmmmm, daddy used to do that with me when I was a foal, when he wasn't busy. Not lift me up with magic of course, he was an earth pony too, but he'd toss me in the air with his hooves, he'd either catch me or I'd bounce on the bed." She warmly smiled sitting back up on her haunches and shook her mane a little.

Deadtime

15. - Top - End - #585
    Titan in the Playground

"Ready!" After he would let go she'd fall unto the bed getting three bounces from it flipping over unto her belly. A fourth bounce would have bounced her off the bed, close call. She giggled in foalish delight. "Mmmmm, daddy used to do that with me when I was a foal, when he wasn't busy. Not lift me up with magic of course, he was an earth pony too, but he'd toss me in the air with his hooves, he'd either catch me or I'd bounce on the bed." She warmly smiled sitting back up on her haunches and shook her mane a little.
    So...adorable...hnnnggggggh. Sandy was wondering how he got through the last few days without noticing it. Maybe it was an adult thing. In any case, he was solidly locked on "play with the foal". "Then I guess you'd want a few more bounces then?" He levitated her a hair off the bed in anticipation.

16. - Top - End - #586
    Troll in the Playground

So...adorable...hnnnggggggh. Sandy was wondering how he got through the last few days without noticing it. Maybe it was an adult thing. In any case, he was solidly locked on "play with the foal". "Then I guess you'd want a few more bounces then?" He levitated her a hair off the bed in anticipation.
    She shook her head 'yes' in that exaggerated foal-manner. As he levitated her just slightly 'a hair' off the bed, she pretended she was swimming she in the air. Now she just had to have been deliberately milking the whole cute foal-ness thing.

(deadtiming again)
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-10-06 at 02:57 PM.

17. - Top - End - #587
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by sildra45 View Post
    ** Shall we just say that it makes it to the bar? **
    For the sake of simplicity, yes.

Mystic went off to find something to do with Sweet Dreams which will take place either through IM or PM. /Endponyday.

18. - Top - End - #588
    Titan in the Playground

She shook her head 'yes' in that exaggerated foal-manner. As he levitated her just slightly 'a hair' off the bed, she pretended she was swimming she in the air. Now she just had to have been deliberately milking the whole cute foal-ness thing.

(deadtiming again)
    Sandy's mouth scrunched up (ala' panel after the boom) as he fought the urge to squeal like a little filly. There was just something about playing with a foal that threw your mental facilities straight out the window.

They repeated the lift-bounces a few more times, Sandy laughing with Gear as she bounced on the bed. Each time, she was dropped from slightly higher, until she finally was able to make that fourth bounce...

19. - Top - End - #589
    Troll in the Playground

Sandy's mouth scrunched up (ala' panel after the boom) as he fought the urge to squeal like a little filly. There was just something about playing with a foal that threw your mental facilities straight out the window.

They repeated the lift-bounces a few more times, Sandy laughing with Gear as she bounced on the bed. Each time, she was dropped from slightly higher, until she finally was able to make that fourth bounce...

"Weeeeeeeeeeeee..."
    She happily squealed as she bounced on the bed one....two...three times.......No wait make it four.

Crash!

The filly fell unto the ground where she inconveniently missed a pillow too on the ground. She fell belly up hitting the back of her...well almost everything. "....Ow."

20. - Top - End - #590
    Titan in the Playground

"Weeeeeeeeeeeee..."
    She happily squealed as she bounced on the bed one....two...three times.......No wait make it four.

Crash!

The filly fell unto the ground where she inconveniently missed a pillow too on the ground. She fell belly up hitting the back of her...well almost everything. "....Ow."
    "Gear!" Sandy rushed over to her side and began quickly and efficiently checking for injuries. "Are you alright? Anything hurt bad? Need me to fetch first aid?" All traces of his previous joviality were gone; the stallion was focused, to the point, and all serious business.

Because boo-boos are the most serious of business.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-10-06 at 05:53 PM.

21. - Top - End - #591
    Ettin in the Playground

"Gear!" Sandy rushed over to her side and began quickly and efficiently checking for injuries. "Are you alright? Anything hurt bad? Need me to fetch first aid?" All traces of his previous joviality were gone; the stallion was focused, to the point, and all serious business.

"Wha...?" Sliverpine stirred as his eyes fluttered open at the sound of the crash. "Is it morning already?" he asked sleepily, scratching his head. He lifted his head up to see what's the commotion was all about.

"Sandy? You... look normal."
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-10-06 at 06:22 PM.

22. - Top - End - #592
    Troll in the Playground

There was nothing wrong with the filly.

"Oh my hoof...."
    She held it out all lady-in-distress like and put her other hoof to her forehead all melodramatic like. "I have a boo-boo on my hoof, kiss it and make it better big brother Sandy." Now she was just messing with him. Sigh.

23. - Top - End - #593
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Wha...?" Sliverpine stirred as his eyes fluttered open at the sound of the crash. "Is it morning already?" he asked sleepily, scratching his head. He lifted his head up to see what's the commotion was all about.

"Sandy? You... look normal."
    "Mornin' Silverpine. I guess the spell decided I had served my time or some such." He turned his attention back to the fallen filly.

There was nothing wrong with the filly.

"Oh my hoof...."
    She held it out all lady-in-distress like and put her other hoof to her forehead all melodramatic like. "I have a boo-boo on my hoof, kiss it and make it better big brother Sandy." Now she was just messing with him. Sigh.
    "Are you sure? I don't see anything wrong with it..." There was that hesitation again. A pattern was emerging here...

24. - Top - End - #594
    Troll in the Playground

"Are you sure? I don't see anything wrong with it..." There was that hesitation again. A pattern was emerging here...

"Of course it I'm sure, its my hoof afterall,"
    She replied continuing on with this act of woe.

25. - Top - End - #595
    Titan in the Playground

"Of course it I'm sure, its my hoof afterall,"
    She replied continuing on with this act of woe.
    Sandy sighed in resignation; there was going to be no getting out of this one. He leaned down and gave the 'injured' hoof a peck. "There, all better?"

26. - Top - End - #596
    Troll in the Playground

Sandy sighed in resignation; there was going to be no getting out of this one. He leaned down and gave the 'injured' hoof a peck. "There, all better?"

"O wow...you actually did it..."
    The filly flushed a tad and chuckled withdrawing her hoof to her side. "Haha...such a nice big brother." She dropped the flush and beamed instead.

27. - Top - End - #597
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Akiiki squealed as he rode the back of Serilus. He was having so much fun he forgot about the ball, the bear and the game.

The teddy bear was tossed back. It clocked the earth pony chasing Serilus and threw him off course. The opposing pegasus tried a steal. Akiiki's now rumbling belly prevented that with a blinding spew of baby spit up.

(You may score if you want)
    Thanks to Akiiki's largely unintentional intervention, only one, or rather, thee opponents stood before Serilus and the goal; the opposing unicorn and her magical clones.

Serilus charged at the unicorn on the right, only to fall through her and land face first on the ground. "Obviously a fake one.", Serilus muttered. His fall had bought his opponents some time, so by the time Serilus managed to stand back up he found himself surrounded by three indentical looking unicorns.

Panicing, Serilus ran in a random direction. As he tried to dive through one of the unicorns, he instead found himself colliding with a solid surface, and both Serilus and the opposing unicorn collapsed in a pile on the ground. Falling to the ground caused the unicorn to lose her concentration, and the magical clones vanished.

Meanwhile, unbeknownst to the two unicorns, Akiiki had fallen to the side during the struggle, and was now sitting alone next to the goal, the ball by his side.
    Thanks to Skeppio for my avatar.

28. - Top - End - #598
    Ettin in the Playground

The filly flushed a tad and chuckled withdrawing her hoof to her side. "Haha...such a nice big brother." She dropped the flush and beamed instead.
    Sliverpine stared at the antics between Gear and Sandy, an irrational jealousy welling up in his colt heart. He quickly scooted over to Gear's side and put a hoof around her shoulders. "I'm sure she'll be fine..." he said defiantly.

29. - Top - End - #599
    Titan in the Playground

Sliverpine stared at the antics between Gear and Sandy, an irrational jealousy welling up in his colt heart. He quickly scooted over to Gear's side and put a hoof around her shoulders. "I'm sure she'll be fine..." he said defiantly.
    Silverpine had little reason to worry; Sandy's completely flat, deadpan expression screamed Really? You really just made me do that? Land's sakes, this is going to be a long day. Well, maybe not that much, but that was certainly what he would say if he had the guts to call out fillyGear. Which he didn't, so moot point.

"If everypony's alright then, I suppose I should figure out what I'm goin' to do today, seein' how I'm all grown up again." He sighed, and chanced a look out the Civic Center's window. "Looks like most of the town's still topsy-turvy. Foals runnin' around everywhere."

30. - Top - End - #600
    Troll in the Playground

Gear was mildly surprised when Silverpine suddenly appeared at her side, but she took it in stride. "Good morning my sweet," She fondly nuzzled his cheek.

"If everypony's alright then, I suppose I should figure out what I'm goin' to do today, seein' how I'm all grown up again." He sighed, and chanced a look out the Civic Center's window. "Looks like most of the town's still topsy-turvy. Foals runnin' around everywhere."
    "Foal-sit," She said simply with a grin.