New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333449 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #691
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    "The beach? Uh...well, she survived the storm, but there was a lot of geological damage." Sandy pointed out the damage as he slipped into a mini-lecture. "Shoreline took it the hardest, what with the waves and all, and there were some dunes that're not much more than lumps now. Nothin' that can't be fixed, and she'll recover, but it'll take me a few days of hard work before she's up and looking proper again. If I had to say one thing for the ponies readin' this, I'd tell them to stay off the dunes for a few days. Rain'll make him a mite shaky, and I don't want somepony fallin' and getting themselves hurt."

He nodded to Night Jewel. "And that's why I was so tiny the other day. Town got hit with a spell that messes with ages, so I was a foal for two days. If I wasn't, then maybe I could've prepped the beach a bit better and she wouldn't be such a sight." He shrugged, as if becoming a foal was just something that happened. Which it was in this town.

(Psst, Benson, I think we're waiting on you in All My Foals)
    "Uh-huh..." Scoops is frantically writing down notes on what the ponies, young, adult, and adult but looks young, are saying. Two stories in one. The whole age thing is interesting, but the ponies are really going to want to know how the precious beach-line is doing!

In response to Night, apparently the only actually filly there, she asks, "Why would such a sweet filly like you choose a rat over a mouse anyway?.."

Then it dons on Whadda that she just acted very unprofessionally towards Gear. The mare turns to offer a slightly more appropriate response, considering. "But if you wanted to try your hoof at a weekly or daily column, you can drop off a submission at the office. I'm a bit short since there aren't any letters to the editor in yet."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

2. - Top - End - #692
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    "Uh-huh..." Scoops is frantically writing down notes on what the ponies, young, adult, and adult but looks young, are saying. Two stories in one. The whole age thing is interesting, but the ponies are really going to want to know how the precious beach-line is doing!

In response to Night, apparently the only actually filly there, she asks, "Why would such a sweet filly like you choose a rat over a mouse anyway?.."

Then it dons on Whadda that she just acted very unprofessionally towards Gear. The mare turns to offer a slightly more appropriate response, considering. "But if you wanted to try your hoof at a weekly or daily column, you can drop off a submission at the office. I'm a bit short since there aren't any letters to the editor in yet."
    The purple filly's eyes gleamed. "I know rats, and I know me. Rats aren't bad, despite their reputation. Of course, the main reason is more that mice may be seen as sweet and cute, but rats are the clever ones. They're sly, quick-thinking, and adaptable. A lot like me in that regard."

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Auntie's home. Nice and big. Hullabaloo says, stretching her arms out to show just how big it is. Her tiny arms don't do it justice.
    Winterflap wasn't sure that pony legs could be considered "arms", but she wasn't sure why she thought of this and soon dismissed it from her mind. "I see. That sounds nice. Is your auntie nice?"

"If she weren't, would she be spoken of positively?"

"Oh, okay. What's your auntie like, then?"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

3. - Top - End - #693
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post

Winterflap wasn't sure that pony legs could be considered "arms", but she wasn't sure why she thought of this and soon dismissed it from her mind. "I see. That sounds nice. Is your auntie nice?"

"If she weren't, would she be spoken of positively?"

"Oh, okay. What's your auntie like, then?"
    Come see her. Is all Hullabaloo says as she continues to walk away, though there will probably be more interruptions.

4. - Top - End - #694
    Barbarian in the Playground

(Pokes Orzel)

Serilus - After the game

Most of the spectating ponies had dispersed, the game now well and truly over. Serilus had spoken to the members of both teams after the game, congratulating them on the great game.

After finishing up a conversation with one of the pegasi, Serilus trotted over to Akiiki. "That was fun, wasn't it? What'll we be up to next, little guy?"
    Thanks to Skeppio for my avatar.

5. - Top - End - #695
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Level8Mudcrab View Post
    (Pokes Orzel)

Serilus - After the game

Most of the spectating ponies had dispersed, the game now well and truly over. Serilus had spoken to the members of both teams after the game, congratulating them on the great game.

After finishing up a conversation with one of the pegasi, Serilus trotted over to Akiiki. "That was fun, wasn't it? What'll we be up to next, little guy?"
    (Heh think the forum ate my post)

The little foal was nuzzling his ball, bear, and net when Serilus addressed him. Upon noticing the difficulty of rubbing three things at once, he turned to the colt and offered the net. His little extended legs display his rumbling belly.

"Mi-hi-hine." he whined while pointing to his open mouth. Of course Akiiki wanted ice cream and that is the image that magically appeared in Serilus' mind.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

6. - Top - End - #696
    Troll in the Playground

"Alright then, sounds like a deal...or something,"
    Gear sharply nods her head before she scampers off to go play.

7. - Top - End - #697

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    (Heh think the forum ate my post)

The little foal was nuzzling his ball, bear, and net when Serilus addressed him. Upon noticing the difficulty of rubbing three things at once, he turned to the colt and offered the net. His little extended legs display his rumbling belly.

"Mi-hi-hine." he whined while pointing to his open mouth. Of course Akiiki wanted ice cream and that is the image that magically appeared in Serilus' mind.
    Serilus took the net off Akiiki's hooves and placed it to the side. "You sure do like ice cream, can't blame you for that one. Let's head into town and grab some. Perhaps we'll find something cool to do while there as well."

Serilus crouched down and allowed the zebra foal to climb onto his back. After ensuring that Akiiki and his toys were secure, Serilus trotted out of the civil center and into the town proper.

8. - Top - End - #698

The purple filly's eyes gleamed. "I know rats, and I know me. Rats aren't bad, despite their reputation. Of course, the main reason is more that mice may be seen as sweet and cute, but rats are the clever ones. They're sly, quick-thinking, and adaptable. A lot like me in that regard."
    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Well if you remember to act cute, you can get away with being even more clever!" Scoops responds with maybe a little wink. Sage advice for those who make it habit to be where others don't want them.

When Gear trots off to what looks like embrace her foalish side, the newsmare just keeps jotting down possibly relevant information about how the whole age-regression thing makes one act.
    Last edited by MCerberus; 2011-10-13 at 12:31 PM.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

9. - Top - End - #699
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Well if you remember to act cute, you can get away with being even more clever!" Scoops responds with maybe a little wink. Sage advice for those who make it habit to be where others don't want them.

When Gear trots off to what looks like embrace her foalish side, the newsmare just keeps jotting down possibly relevant information about how the whole age-regression thing makes one act.
    "Now that's my kind of thinking! Spoken like a true rat! You get them to like you, and you get yourself some real benefits!" Night Jewel flicked her tail excitedly. "I think we're going to get along well."

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Come see her. Is all Hullabaloo says as she continues to walk away, though there will probably be more interruptions.
    "Great. Can any reply be more vague?" Flower Tail sighed as she followed Hullabaloo, with Winterflap close behind.

"I'm sure it'll be fine. And we can get a map at a library, right? Maybe this could tell us where we are."

"I hope so."

10. - Top - End - #700
    Titan in the Playground

"Great. Can any reply be more vague?" Flower Tail sighed as she followed Hullabaloo, with Winterflap close behind.

"I'm sure it'll be fine. And we can get a map at a library, right? Maybe this could tell us where we are."

"I hope so."
    For reference. Hullabaloo is three, so she's not exactly capable of long winded speeches.

http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=205057 library thread.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2011-10-13 at 07:24 PM.

11. - Top - End - #701
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Serilus took the net off Akiiki's hooves and placed it to the side. "You sure do like ice cream, can't blame you for that one. Let's head into town and grab some. Perhaps we'll find something cool to do while there as well."

Serilus crouched down and allowed the zebra foal to climb onto his back. After ensuring that Akiiki and his toys were secure, Serilus trotted out of the civil center and into the town proper.
    Akiiki nodded and rode Serilus back into the civic center. He babbled a load of baby talk upon entering. An announcement of his entrance. He wasn't just mischievous as a baby, he was a huge ham and attention hog.
    "Bababo ee eeer! "
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

12. - Top - End - #702

Akiiki nodded and rode Serilus back into the civic center. He babbled a load of baby talk upon entering. An announcement of his entrance. He wasn't just mischievous as a baby, he was a huge ham and attention hog.
    "Bababo ee eeer! "
    Akiiki soon got his wish and several ponies trotted over to the pair and started paying attention to Akiiki, admiring him and speaking to him in intelligble nonsense. Serilus took this oppertunity to slip out to the side and left Akiiki to the mercy of the background ponies.

Several minutes later Serilus returned, hovering two bowls of ice cream behind him.

13. - Top - End - #703
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Akiiki soon got his wish and several ponies trotted over to the pair and started paying attention to Akiiki, admiring him and speaking to him in intelligble nonsense. Serilus took this oppertunity to slip out to the side and left Akiiki to the mercy of the background ponies.

Several minutes later Serilus returned, hovering two bowls of ice cream behind him.
    Oh did Akiiki enjoy the attention. He cooed for squeals and kisses from fillies. He flexed a little zebra muscle for hoofbumps and pats from colts. A merry time for the foal when Serilus showed up with the ice cream.

And the little pony knew just what to do with the frozen goodness. He dunked his head in it, emerging with it painted with ice cream. A happy giggle pulled the crowd into a roar of "D'aaww".

Serilus also bots some attention. He was being commended for his foalsitting skills by a nice group of ponies. Akiiki pointed them to his way after all.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

14. - Top - End - #704
    Ettin in the Playground

(Actually I'm lost. What should we be doing now? )

15. - Top - End - #705

Oh did Akiiki enjoy the attention. He cooed for squeals and kisses from fillies. He flexed a little zebra muscle for hoofbumps and pats from colts. A merry time for the foal when Serilus showed up with the ice cream.

And the little pony knew just what to do with the frozen goodness. He dunked his head in it, emerging with it painted with ice cream. A happy giggle pulled the crowd into a roar of "D'aaww".

Serilus also bots some attention. He was being commended for his foalsitting skills by a nice group of ponies. Akiiki pointed them to his way after all.
    Serilus enjoyed being complimented, as he loved being the center of attention, though prefered the cause to be his heroic deeds. Nevertheless, a compliment was a compliment, so Serilus thanked the ponies before sitting down and eating his ice cream.

Several minutes later Serilus had finished his ice cream. He looked over to Akiiki and chuckled as he saw the foal's face covered in ice cream.

16. - Top - End - #706
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    (Actually I'm lost. What should we be doing now? )
    (Plot hook/direction ahoy!)

Sandy gave the statue story another read. Ordinarily, he'd try to explain it away as more Bridle Shores weirdness, but that feeling in his gut just wouldn't leave him alone. He had to check this out for himself. He tapped Whadda on the shoulder, presumably as she was jotting down notes. "Er, miss? Where'd you say this statue was right now? I think I may want to see it with my own eyes." It may have said something in the story, but Sandy wanted the info straight from the horse's mouth, as it were.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

17. - Top - End - #707

"Now that's my kind of thinking! Spoken like a true rat! You get them to like you, and you get yourself some real benefits!" Night Jewel flicked her tail excitedly. "I think we're going to get along well."

"Well you're missing the real fun of being able to get away with-"
    Scoop's reply is cut short a bit by Sandy's question.

(Plot hook/direction ahoy!)

Sandy gave the statue story another read. Ordinarily, he'd try to explain it away as more Bridle Shores weirdness, but that feeling in his gut just wouldn't leave him alone. He had to check this out for himself. He tapped Whadda on the shoulder, presumably as she was jotting down notes. "Er, miss? Where'd you say this statue was right now? I think I may want to see it with my own eyes." It may have said something in the story, but Sandy wanted the info straight from the horse's mouth, as it were.
    The mare takes a moment to try and think on what exactly she agreed not to say, and how she can work around it so Soft or Smoothie wouldn't get mad. "Last I saw it was dragging it in to the soda bar. You know if anyone had any horse sense they'd start charging to see it or sell it off! Everypony loves mysteries but they're all 'oooooh foreboding-ness."
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #708
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Serilus enjoyed being complimented, as he loved being the center of attention, though prefered the cause to be his heroic deeds. Nevertheless, a compliment was a compliment, so Serilus thanked the ponies before sitting down and eating his ice cream.

Several minutes later Serilus had finished his ice cream. He looked over to Akiiki and chuckled as he saw the foal's face covered in ice cream.

After a great deal of exercise and a hardy frozen treat, Akiiki was getting sluggish. He was even too tired to access his adult memories locked in his memory. So he was helpless to exhaustion and fell cutely into sleep. D'aaaw.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

19. - Top - End - #709
    Titan in the Playground

The mare takes a moment to try and think on what exactly she agreed not to say, and how she can work around it so Soft or Smoothie wouldn't get mad. "Last I saw it was dragging it in to the soda bar. You know if anyone had any horse sense they'd start charging to see it or sell it off! Everypony loves mysteries but they're all 'oooooh foreboding-ness."
    "Hmm, let's hope they don't start charging admission anytime soon then."

He turned to the gathered foals, Night Jewel, Heartflight, Silverpine, and Gearstride: "How would ya'll feel about heading down to Soft's for some drinks in a bit? It's going to start getting pretty hot out here soon." Sure enough, the sun was climbing higher and higher, and Sandy knew better than to work during midday if he could help it.

20. - Top - End - #710
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Well you're missing the real fun of being able to get away with-"
    Scoop's reply is cut short a bit by Sandy's question.
    "I know," whispered Night Jewel, "But getting into trouble and back out is much more exciting than avoiding it completely. If I wanted, I could just find some other thing to live off of, but that's not as fun as getting into things other ponies want me out of. You see?"

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus

He turned to the gathered foals, Night Jewel, Heartflight, Silverpine, and Gearstride: "How would ya'll feel about heading down to Soft's for some drinks in a bit? It's going to start getting pretty hot out here soon." Sure enough, the sun was climbing higher and higher, and Sandy knew better than to work during midday if he could help it.
    Her ears perked up. "Since I'm not too fond of hot weather, but I am fond of mysteries, I'm in. And they don't want us to know about that thing, so I want to know about it more!"

21. - Top - End - #711
    Ettin in the Playground

"Drinks? Yes please... wait. I didn't bring any bits with me." Sliverpine scratched his head sheepishly.

22. - Top - End - #712
    Troll in the Playground

"Drinks? Yes please... wait. I didn't bring any bits with me." Sliverpine scratched his head sheepishly.

"Naturally its big brother's treat,"
    Gearstride winked as she had trotted over to Sandy when he called for them. She was busy being silly and balancing a smooth rock on her muzzle.

23. - Top - End - #713
    Titan in the Playground

"Naturally its big brother's treat,"
    Gearstride winked as she had trotted over to Sandy when he called for them. She was busy being silly and balancing a smooth rock on her muzzle.
    Surprisingly, Sandy simply shrugged and nodded. "Sure, I wouldn't mind pickin' up the tab this time, seein' how I might be the only pony who brought bits." He patted a pocket on his sandbag; it clinked with the sound of coins.

Sandy turned to the newspony. "Uh, I didn't get your name, but you're welcome to come along too if you want."

24. - Top - End - #714
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh...and the perfect drink for a young filly like me to have would be The Rainbow Dash,"
    The faux youngster grinned ear to ear. Oh the hyperness that would ensue. "Oh oh oh, come on let's go, let's go!"

25. - Top - End - #715

Surprisingly, Sandy simply shrugged and nodded. "Sure, I wouldn't mind pickin' up the tab this time, seein' how I might be the only pony who brought bits." He patted a pocket on his sandbag; it clinked with the sound of coins.

Sandy turned to the newspony. "Uh, I didn't get your name, but you're welcome to come along too if you want."
    "Oh no, I'm on the clock."
    Scoops kind of glances up and away for a moment.
    "Well I don't work for anypony, but still need to get stuff done."
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #716
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh no, I'm on the clock."
    Scoops kind of glances up and away for a moment.
    "Well I don't work for anypony, but still need to get stuff done."
    "Understandable, I can see you're busy." Sandy brushed some sand out of his coat and straightened up his saddlebags before turning back to the foals. "Let's get to Soft's and see what's what with this statue."

And with that, he headed towards the Bar/Downtown Thread.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-10-15 at 11:15 PM.

27. - Top - End - #717
    Troll in the Playground

Fox Trot-His House-'Saturday'

What a horrible...dream..thing...whatever it was really. Fox's morning just had to start with a cup of angst. He sighed. It wasn't true, it couldn't be. That couldn't be why he was, ready, to get into a relationship with Icy, no, that just made him feel bad.

He tried to push these thoughts out of his mind, he didn't like thinking about these things, or confronting them. He more hoped it would just go away.

After drinking his coffee, he set for planning his date with Icy tomorrow, he had to make reservations at the restaurant he wanted to take her, plot out areas of interest for them to visit, oh, and for more fun Sunday there was to be a music festival. This managed to distract his mind from other things he didn't want to think about.

Also, Icy in a dress. His face flushed red ten times over.

28. - Top - End - #718

After a great deal of exercise and a hardy frozen treat, Akiiki was getting sluggish. He was even too tired to access his adult memories locked in his memory. So he was helpless to exhaustion and fell cutely into sleep. D'aaaw.
    Serilus trotted back to his room and retrived a blanket and pillow for the sleeping zebra. Levitating them through the air, he brought them back and formed a makeshift bed for Akiiki. Several minutes later, Serilus stepped back and examined his work, then satisfactorily nodded. Serilus wandered off and started talking to some other ponies, though kept withing a range where he could keep an eye on Akiiki.

29. - Top - End - #719
    Ettin in the Playground

Fox Trot-His House-'Saturday'

What a horrible...dream..thing...whatever it was really. Fox's morning just had to start with a cup of angst. He sighed. It wasn't true, it couldn't be. That couldn't be why he was, ready, to get into a relationship with Icy, no, that just made him feel bad.

He tried to push these thoughts out of his mind, he didn't like thinking about these things, or confronting them. He more hoped it would just go away.

After drinking his coffee, he set for planning his date with Icy tomorrow, he had to make reservations at the restaurant he wanted to take her, plot out areas of interest for them to visit, oh, and for more fun Sunday there was to be a music festival. This managed to distract his mind from other things he didn't want to think about.

Also, Icy in a dress. His face flushed red ten times over.
    (Oh my, another closet pervert. Also, if anypony need a pony for a job, Icy is looking for one.)

For the meantime, Icy was out looking for a job to start earning some extra bits to pay for Fox's broken oven. Unfortunately, the icy filly wasn't having much luck to the general havoc of the mass regression spell which she still have not recovered.

"Come back another time, miss. Store's closed."
    "But-"
    "Store's closed until this mess is sorted out!" the grey colt yelled, slamming the door on her snout. A loud crash inside indicated there definitely some sort of mess going on inside.

Icy quickly tiptoed away and sighed. Getting a job in this town seemed harder than it looked. And she still haven't heard from the Baroness. It was getting worrying.

30. - Top - End - #720

Streets
    Dreamrunner has left the forest and is now walking around town with her two little foals(hooray for age regression arc!). The girl was a sterling white and the boy was a deep purple, in regards to their coats. They were all pegasi as well. The two little foals where STILL wrestling too!

Where do they get all their energy from!?
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life