New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Unless the Baroness decides to pay a visit, not a thing..." Icy replied, letting her hoof idly trail his forelegs. She let herself enjoy the feel of his soft velvety fur on her hoof.

Oh Icy, you obviously just jinxed yourself again.

Her stroking of the foreleg tickled the colt, he squirmed a little, but not in a way that indicated displeasure. "Ah, I see. Well if by chance she does not.....I'd like to take you out on a date, Miss Icy."

2. - Top - End - #92
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Her stroking of the foreleg tickled the colt, he squirmed a little, but not in a way that indicated displeasure. "Ah, I see. Well if by chance she does not.....I'd like to take you out on a date, Miss Icy."
    Icy noted his slight squirming and smiled slightly. Curious how a mere touch seemed to be able to elicit such a reaction from the colt. She stroked him again just to see his limits. "I would be delighted Fox... though I am curious as to where we could go in this town."
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-09-18 at 07:16 AM.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Barbarian in the Playground

((Not sure where Melt is, I haven't seen him on for awhile, so we'll just continue on. Not that Serilus has much of a clue as to what he is doing anyway .))

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    (Serilus would notice that everything within the rock explosion either aged one year or turned purple. The other pony Akiiki spit up on suddenly grew have a hoof.)
    Serilus took a minute to recover. He still hurt from the explosion, and had no idea what was meant to be happening. Complicated magic made his head hurt. Looking around the nearby area, Serilus came to the sudden realistation that everything had gotten bigger. Shrubs had grown into small trees, and a nearby pony had gotten taller. Excitedly, Serilus looked down at himself. His mood immediately went the same way as his gaze once he realised he was not any older. No, he was still the same as before, except for one difference.

"Why am I purple!" Serilus cried out in frustration. His lovely brown coat was now a bright purple. "So not only am I missing half my mane, but I'm now purple. Can this day get any worse? At least Akiiki is still sound asleep."

Melt wasn't replying to Serilus, so he assumed he was just lost within his thoughts. "Ugh, we really need to find somepony who know what they're doing or can explain all of this." Serilus levitated Akiiki on his back and trotted down the street, unsure of where to head but he decided that he would figure that one out later.

((I'm going to assume you'll both be coming with me, correct me if I'm wrong.))
    Last edited by Level8Mudcrab; 2011-09-18 at 08:04 AM.
    Thanks to Skeppio for my avatar.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Level8Mudcrab View Post
    ((Not sure where Melt is, I haven't seen him on for awhile, so we'll just continue on. Not that Serilus has much of a clue as to what he is doing anyway .))

Serilus took a minute to recover. He still hurt from the explosion, and had no idea what was meant to be happening. Complicated magic made his head hurt. Looking around the nearby area, Serilus came to the sudden realistation that everything had gotten bigger. Shrubs had grown into small trees, and a nearby pony had gotten taller. Excitedly, Serilus looked down at himself. His mood immediately went the same way as his gaze once he realised he was not any older. No, he was still the same as before, except for one difference.

"Why am I purple!" Serilus cried out in frustration. His lovely brown coat was now a bright purple. "So not only am I missing half my mane, but I'm now purple. Can this day get any worse? At least Akiiki is still sound asleep."

Melt wasn't replying to Serilus, so he assumed he was just lost within his thoughts. "Ugh, we really need to find somepony who know what they're doing or can explain all of this." Serilus levitated Akiiki on his back and trotted down the street, unsure of where to head but he decided that he would figure that one out later.

((I'm going to assume you'll both be coming with me, correct me if I'm wrong.))
    ((Sorry, Season 2 kept me a bit busy))

Melt opened his eyes and stood up, shaking. He was feeling a little uneasy on his feet, so he looked down to find they had grown very near to their adult size, yet they were very thin, like rubber stretched too far.

"It seems the spell has been succesful in aging everyone, but it did so only by a small amount... Oh great, and now I´m stuck halfway through between colt and stallion! Look at me! I´ve got funny legs! I can´t even keep balance with..."

Melt stumbled to the ground and followed the group, silently protesting with himself.
    New avatar by Dirtytabs! 20% better than expected!

5. - Top - End - #95
    Troll in the Playground

"Sliverpine, but I think we already met."

The orange colt grinned as Gearstride did her thing, swishing his tail around excitedly. He moved to her side and bumped her back, winking.

"MmmMmm....I'm almost tempted to lick off all this syrup....off of you...but...your rain idea sounds fun, though we might even risk catching a cold,"
    The filly chuckled. "Ohh....one could play caretaker on the other."

Icy noted his slight squirming and smiled slightly. Curious how a mere touch seemed to be able to elicit such a reaction from the colt. She stroked him again just to see his limits. "I would be delighted Fox... though I am curious as to where we could go in this town."

"Actually, I was thinking some out of town fun, go on the train, maybe go to Fillydelphia, spend an afternoon enjoying the city life and seeing some sights, come back same night,"
    He said as she again stroked his leg. His tail was seen lightly thumping against the bench, as if though like a pup who's itchy spot is being wonderfully scratched.
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-09-18 at 09:44 AM.

6. - Top - End - #96
    Ettin in the Playground

"MmmMmm....I'm almost tempted to lick off all this syrup....off of you...but...your rain idea sounds fun, though we might even risk catching a cold,"
    The filly chuckled. "Ohh....one could play caretaker on the other."
    Sliverpine grinned back. "No pain, no gain. Besides, it sounds fun! Come on!" He galloped around the room, evidently excited to go out and play.

"Actually, I was thinking some out of town fun, go on the train, maybe go to Fillydelphia, spend an afternoon enjoying the city life and seeing some sights, come back same night,"
    He said as she again stroked his leg. His tail was seen lightly thumping against the bench, as if though like a pup who's itchy spot is being wonderfully scratched.
    Icy chuckled again, noting with amusement on how Fox was reacting. She decided to stop teasing him for now, but filed that factoid away for future reference. Who knows, one might need feminine wiles in the future."Out of town eh? That sounds nice. I never been to Fillydelphia before."

7. - Top - End - #97
    Troll in the Playground

Sliverpine grinned back. "No pain, no gain. Besides, it sounds fun! Come on!" He galloped around the room, evidently excited to go out and play.
    Gearstride seemed have psyched herself up for some rainy day shenanigans, also Silverpine's own excitement just seemed so infectious.

Icy chuckled again, noting with amusement on how Fox was reacting. She decided to stop teasing him for now, but filed that factoid away for future reference. Who knows, one might need feminine wiles in the future."Out of town eh? That sounds nice. I never been to Fillydelphia before."
    Fox thought to himself that Manehatten would be better...but the colt wasn't ready to go back to Manehatten, not even for a visit. His tail stopped its thumping as he went for another bite of his sandwich.

"Yea, also, train rides are fun too,"
    He smiled broadly after swallowing his bite. The skies thundered again while the rain continued its wet assault against the town. "Mmm....rain.......keeping to its steady rhythm as it falls." He mostly randomly said.

8. - Top - End - #98
    Ettin in the Playground

Fox thought to himself that Manehatten would be better...but the colt wasn't ready to go back to Manehatten, not even for a visit. His tail stopped its thumping as he went for another bite of his sandwich.

"Yea, also, train rides are fun too,"
    He smiled broadly after swallowing his bite. The skies thundered again while the rain continued its wet assault against the town. "Mmm....rain.......keeping to its steady rhythm as it falls." He mostly randomly said.
    "Rain in Valhalla would be considered something of a nuisance, considering the cold weather we get there..." Icy mused aloud, following his random train of thought. She finished off her sandwich and sipped her lukewarm cocoa.

9. - Top - End - #99
    Troll in the Playground

"Rain in Valhalla would be considered something of a nuisance, considering the cold weather we get there..." Icy mused aloud, following his random train of thought. She finished off her sandwich and sipped her lukewarm cocoa.

"Well, I can understand it being a pain in the flank up there....though with cold weather, it gives a wonderful excuse for two to cuddle,"
    He grinned cheesily his leg still around her keeping her close against him but without hindering her movement.

10. - Top - End - #100
    Dwarf in the Playground

"What's with you lot and not choosing what you want to do?" asked Night Jewel. "First we're doing one thing, then we're doing another... Do you want to do both at once? Although I don't think we'd want to take this karaoke machine out in the rain." She chuckled and prepared for whatever they were going to do.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

11. - Top - End - #101
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy fidgeted uneasily. "Night Jewel's got a point. Besides, rain's awful cold. An' wet. An' cold. An' messy. An' cold. Can't we just, uh, take a bath or somethin'?"

(Also, Hawkflight still needs to respond to Lix before we move on to any activity, but bickering seems to be a free action )
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

12. - Top - End - #102
    Ettin in the Playground

"Well, I can understand it being a pain in the flank up there....though with cold weather, it gives a wonderful excuse for two to cuddle,"
    He grinned cheesily his leg still around her keeping her close against him but without hindering her movement.
    "Liked we needed an excuse to cuddle like this to begin with," Icy countered light-heartedly. "Speaking of which, is our dance lessons over? Or are we moving on to cuddling lessons now?" She chuckled again.

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "What's with you lot and not choosing what you want to do?" asked Night Jewel. "First we're doing one thing, then we're doing another... Do you want to do both at once? Although I don't think we'd want to take this karaoke machine out in the rain." She chuckled and prepared for whatever they were going to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy fidgeted uneasily. "Night Jewel's got a point. Besides, rain's awful cold. An' wet. An' cold. An' messy. An' cold. Can't we just, uh, take a bath or somethin'?"

(Also, Hawkflight still needs to respond to Lix before we move on to any activity, but bickering seems to be a free action )
    "Aw, you ponies are just spoilsports. What's the worse that can happen?" Sliverpine huffed, his ears drooping slightly.

(Obviously this is inviting an arc where Sliverpine falls sick with cold.)

13. - Top - End - #103
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    [Night Jewel - Not A Rhyme Despite Temptation]

"Hello!" said Night Jewel as she trotted up to Sweet Dreams, still covered in syrup and a look of eagerness on her face. "My name's Night Jewel! Nice to meet you! So we're going to try the karaoke machine out soon?"
    "Sandy Shores, pleased to meet you." He extended a sticky hoof, but then thought better of it, settling instead for a wave. "Ah take care of the beach. Er, when ah'm not a foal, that is..."
    "Nice to meet you both too." says the 'earth pony' happily.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

14. - Top - End - #104
    Troll in the Playground

"Liked we needed an excuse to cuddle like this to begin with," Icy countered light-heartedly. "Speaking of which, is our dance lessons over? Or are we moving on to cuddling lessons now?" She chuckled again.

"Mmmm....such a tough decision...either way we'll be in very close..contact, mmm maybe both, first cuddling, Miss Icy,"
    He chuckled tucking a loose hair behind her cute pony ears. He closed his eyes for a moment. That dumb dream..hallucination was wrong, it had to be.

"Aw, you ponies are just spoilsports. What's the worse that can happen?" Sliverpine huffed, his ears drooping slightly.

"Oh my Silverpine, guess they rather see me lick the syrup off you instead,"
    She winked stifling a chuckle.

15. - Top - End - #105
    Titan in the Playground

"We could, uh, be out in the rain?" Sandy offered. "An' getting wet? That's no fun."

Even though he enjoyed the odd swim, rain was just a different matter entirely. Something about not having a choice in the matter, combined with how cold rain tended to be.

"Oh my Silverpine, guess they rather see me lick the syrup off you instead," She winked stifling a chuckle.
    "Ah never said that!" Sandy interjected rather quickly. Shoot, he didn't even have his "I'm not paying attention" book yet. A critical misstep on his part. "*ahem* Ah mean, uh, we could just all wash up. That's what ah meant."

16. - Top - End - #106
    Titan in the Playground

While I'm sure Silverpoine wouldn't mind you licking all the syrup off of him, can you please get your own room if you're going to do that? Mystic says, averting her eyes.

17. - Top - End - #107
    Ettin in the Playground

"Mmmm....such a tough decision...either way we'll be in very close..contact, mmm maybe both, first cuddling, Miss Icy,"
    He chuckled tucking a loose hair behind her cute pony ears. He closed his eyes for a moment. That dumb dream..hallucination was wrong, it had to be.
    "You... look troubled. Is something wrong?" Icy said, noting the slight frown on his face.

(Are you planning a serious arc with this hallucination thing? A real ghost or something?)

"Oh my Silverpine, guess they rather see me lick the syrup off you instead,"
    She winked stifling a chuckle.
    "You know, that doesn't sound too-"

"Ah never said that!" Sandy interjected rather quickly. Shoot, he didn't even have his "I'm not paying attention" book yet. A critical misstep on his part. "*ahem* Ah mean, uh, we could just all wash up. That's what ah meant."
    Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    While I'm sure Silverpoine wouldn't mind you licking all the syrup off of him, can you please get your own room if you're going to do that? Mystic says, averting her eyes.
    "... right. We're in public." Sliverpine facehoofed. "I forget how embarrassing it is to be caught doing it in the open."

18. - Top - End - #108
    Troll in the Playground

"You... look troubled. Is something wrong?" Icy said, noting the slight frown on his face.

(Are you planning a serious arc with this hallucination thing? A real ghost or something?)
    (For the most part yes but nay to the ghost thing, its only in his head, manifestations of subconscious nonsense really)

"Huh? Oh ah-" Gah he slipped letting his expression drop like that., especially for no discernible reason from Icy's pov probably at least. He prompted a warm smile as he looked at Icy. "No...its fine Miss Icy, no need to fret my dear." He followed with an Eskimo kiss leaning his forehead against hers being wary of her horn and touched muzzles.

"You know, that doesn't sound too-"

"... right. We're in public." Sliverpine facehoofed. "I forget how embarrassing it is to be caught doing it in the open."

"I was partially kidding my sweet supplier of hot pony kisses,"
    She smiled nuzzling the sticky colt.
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-09-18 at 12:59 PM.

19. - Top - End - #109
    Ettin in the Playground

(For the most part yes but nay to the ghost thing, its only in his head, manifestations of subconscious nonsense really)

"Huh? Oh ah-" Gah he slipped letting his expression drop like that., especially for no discernible reason from Icy's pov probably at least. He prompted a warm smile as he looked at Icy. "No...its fine Miss Icy, no need to fret my dear." He followed with an Eskimo kiss leaning his forehead against hers being wary of her horn and touched muzzles.
    For a brief moment, Icy thought there was something suspicious about the way he denied it. Then that chain of thought was swept away by the unexpected kiss he gave her. After the initial shock wore off, she locked lips and began kissing him more passionately; wrapping her hooves around his shoulders in the process.

"I was partially kidding my sweet supplier of hot pony kisses,"
    She smiled nuzzling the sticky colt.
    Sliverpine smiled back. "See now, your brand of humour may not be appreciated by the other ponies in the room." He glanced at Sandy and winked. "Especially poor Sandy there."
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-09-18 at 01:15 PM.

20. - Top - End - #110
    Troll in the Playground

For a brief moment, Icy thought there was something suspicious about the way he denied it. Then that chain of thought was swept away by the unexpected kiss he gave her. After the initial shock wore off, she locked lips and began kissing him more passionately; wrapping her hooves around his shoulders in the process.

Fox Trot-Distractions, courtesy of pony kisses

Oh, oh my, Fox was not suddenly expecting passionate lip locking, not after a simple muzzle nuzzle. But this was nice, very nice, he returned the passionate kiss of hers with much gusto his fore legs slinking around her back.

Sliverpine smiled back. "See now, your brand of humour may not be appreciated by the other ponies in the room." He glanced at Sandy and winked. "Especially poor Sandy there."

"Mmm...well...either way....this sticky syrup will find its way off sooner or later...by who knows what method haha,
    " she said.
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-09-18 at 01:35 PM.

21. - Top - End - #111
    Titan in the Playground

Sandy had gone back to finishing up his pancakes. He smiled gratefully at Silverpine in-between bites.

22. - Top - End - #112
    Ettin in the Playground

Fox Trot-Distractions, courtesy of pony kisses

Oh, oh my, Fox was not suddenly expecting passionate lip locking, not after a simple muzzle nuzzle. But this was nice, very nice, he returned the passionate kiss of hers with much gusto his fore legs slinking around her back.
    And so...

...after a few moments of Hot Pony Kisses(tm), Icy reluctantly pulled away, panting slightly. "That... that was better I imagined it to be..." She smiled at Fox again, her forelegs still wrapped around him.

"Mmm...well...either way....this sticky syrup will find its way off sooner or later...by who knows what method haha,
    " she said.
    (I think we're going to have to stop here lest we run away with the scene without Heartflight and Sweet Dreams again. )

23. - Top - End - #113
    Troll in the Playground

And so...

...after a few moments of Hot Pony Kisses(tm), Icy reluctantly pulled away, panting slightly. "That... that was better I imagined it to be..." She smiled at Fox again, her forelegs still wrapped around him.

"Well...I think it helps when the gentlecolt just finds the lovely lady's lips just so sweet and delicious," He smiled laying on hammy charm. "You might just get me to like sweets again, hahah."

24. - Top - End - #114
    Ettin in the Playground

"Well...I think it helps when the gentlecolt just finds the lovely lady's lips just so sweet and delicious," He smiled laying on hammy charm. "You might just get me to like sweets again, hahah."
    "Oh, really? Is that a challenge?" Icy said, warming up to his ham. "This lady thinks he can do with one more round just to test that theory." She smirked slightly, before using her forehooves to tilt his his lips towards hers again.

25. - Top - End - #115
    Troll in the Playground

"Oh, really? Is that a challenge?" Icy said, warming up to his ham. "This lady thinks he can do with one more round just to test that theory." She smirked slightly, before using her forehooves to tilt his his lips towards hers again.

Fox Trot-The Leaping Pony Dance Studio- Icy and Fox Trot!? Contenders for sappiest scenes?

"Oh my the lady is awfully forward today, the gentlecolt can only wonder if she'll blame it on teenage hormones again...."
    He chuckled softly entering lip lock again.
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-09-18 at 05:34 PM.

26. - Top - End - #116
    Dwarf in the Playground

"The way you two were keeping up, I thought you'd end up spending all your time kissing and never eat or sleep," chuckled Night Jewel. "Anyway, if we're going to do one thing or the other, why don't we get to it soon rather than get distracted another few times first?"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

27. - Top - End - #117
    Titan in the Playground

Sweet is stifling her giggles.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

28. - Top - End - #118
    Ettin in the Playground

Fox Trot-The Leaping Pony Dance Studio- Icy and Fox Trot!? Contenders for sappiest scenes?

"Oh my the lady is awfully forward today, the gentlecolt can only wonder if she'll blame it on teenage hormones again...."
    He chuckled softly entering lip lock again.
    Icy briefly broke the kiss to get in a snarky remark. "I most certainly am blaming this on hormones." Then got back to kissing.

29. - Top - End - #119
    Ogre in the Playground

Heartflight gave Gearstride and Silverpine a flat look, then levitated the syrup pitcher up and dumped its contents all over them. She then turned to Sweet Dreams.

"Hello again," she said. "As I said before, I'm Heartflight."
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

30. - Top - End - #120
    Troll in the Playground

Icy briefly broke the kiss to get in a snarky remark. "I most certainly am blaming this on hormones." Then got back to kissing.

"Mmm, guess I shouldn't argue this with the lady,"
    He smiled momentarily breaking the kiss to insert his input. Kissing resumed afterwards.
    ----

Gearstride-

The filly flashed in anger upon getting covered in syrup again, first time was funny somewhat, second time was just annoying, to her.
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-09-18 at 02:52 PM.