New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1732333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #1231
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

Quote Originally Posted by sildra45 View Post
    Knack let out a little 'eep' when she felt this next touch, and gave Lionheart a bit of a glare.

"Now what in tarnation are you doin'?"
    Lionheart
    "I'm seeing what else is different about you." he says in a voice that rings with the tone of: duh.
    He then goes to check to see if she has a tail! And if her rump is the same!
    He's just curious! He's not a pervert! He's only a colt!
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

2. - Top - End - #1232
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Okay..." Sliverpine said slowly, realisation dawning on him just how much an effort he was making to keep himself flying. It wasn't as straining as studying for an exam, but rather more like... well something that you'd be worrying about day in day out. Or at least it felt that way to him. Born pegasus probably would just fly by instinct by now. "So... what have you been doing?" he asked, keeping himself airborne.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy tried to not think about the strange, new limbs growing out of his back, but it was like conscious breathing; once you start, it's nigh impossible to stop. "Er, yeah, I heard you went on a trip recently, where did you go?" he added, his wings keeping him wobbly.
    "Me? Well, there was a symposium on friendship in Canterlot that I went to with Maggie. It was a few days, and it was pretty great. We got to hear Twilight Sparkle speak. Then, we spent a few days with some of our relatives there and got a taste of high society. But enough about me; what have you two been up to? Minus the wings, of course." Cypress tried not to laugh at the obvious strain the other ponies were putting themselves under.
    All avatars you may see on my profile are handmade in my home in the foothills of North Carolina. Please support your local avatarists.
    Also, feel free to PM if you need an avatar.

Cypress RP profile

3. - Top - End - #1233
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Lionheart
    "I'm seeing what else is different about you." he says in a voice that rings with the tone of: duh.
    He then goes to check to see if she has a tail! And if her rump is the same!
    He's just curious! He's not a pervert! He's only a colt!
    Lionheart, Stop. This. Instant. Mystic says, in the absolute scariest "Mom" voice she can muster.

Which is a pretty damn good one.

She's quite angry with him. There may be a grounding in his future.

4. - Top - End - #1234
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eruantion View Post
    "Me? Well, there was a symposium on friendship in Canterlot that I went to with Maggie. It was a few days, and it was pretty great. We got to hear Twilight Sparkle speak. Then, we spent a few days with some of our relatives there and got a taste of high society. But enough about me; what have you two been up to? Minus the wings, of course." Cypress tried not to laugh at the obvious strain the other ponies were putting themselves under.
    "Well...there was that time a week back where everypony spent a few days as a foal. That weren't too bad while it lasted, but I don't know if I'd want to do that again. Couldn't use my magic for beans, and it was tricky holdin' on to anything that wasn't 'Let's go play!' Uh..." Sandy wracked his brains for more topics; if he accidentally left something out, they could be here all day as he spouted off everything he did in the last week. "Oh! I also looked into that armor statue some ponies found. Nasty piece of work, but fortunately deactive for now. I couldn't understand much of it, high-level magic theory bein' what it is, but I managed to track down some research books that might've been some use. Let's see...I think I spent most of this last week tryin' to get to Dr. Magic's to get fixed up and fixing the beach. An awful storm hit while we were all foals, and it took a bit of work getting her back in shape." He paused, then breathed a sigh of relief as he didn't start talking again. With conversation topics to fret about, his wingbeats had become more regular and steady. "I think that's it for me. What'd you get up to, Silverpine? Come to think of it, I haven't managed to see you much this past week what with the beachwork and all."
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

5. - Top - End - #1235
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Lionheart, Stop. This. Instant. Mystic says, in the absolute scariest "Mom" voice she can muster.

Which is a pretty damn good one.

She's quite angry with him. There may be a grounding in his future.
    Lionheart
    Mystic might realize a dust cloud in the shape of Lionheart near Knack.
    This is because he got so scared he fled to his room and hid under his blanket, a single: "Eep!" coming out.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

6. - Top - End - #1236
    Ettin in the Playground

"Well...there was that time a week back where everypony spent a few days as a foal. That weren't too bad while it lasted, but I don't know if I'd want to do that again. Couldn't use my magic for beans, and it was tricky holdin' on to anything that wasn't 'Let's go play!' Uh..." Sandy wracked his brains for more topics; if he accidentally left something out, they could be here all day as he spouted off everything he did in the last week. "Oh! I also looked into that armor statue some ponies found. Nasty piece of work, but fortunately deactive for now. I couldn't understand much of it, high-level magic theory bein' what it is, but I managed to track down some research books that might've been some use. Let's see...I think I spent most of this last week tryin' to get to Dr. Magic's to get fixed up and fixing the beach. An awful storm hit while we were all foals, and it took a bit of work getting her back in shape." He paused, then breathed a sigh of relief as he didn't start talking again. With conversation topics to fret about, his wingbeats had become more regular and steady. "I think that's it for me. What'd you get up to, Silverpine? Come to think of it, I haven't managed to see you much this past week what with the beachwork and all."
    "Me? Mostly spending time with Gear and all. You know... the usual stuff." Sliverpine knew he didn't need to elaborate that part for Sandy. "We did do some research on that treasure pile we're supposed to find, but not much turned up. Gear also took her Clunker for a spin around town. Still as noisy and shaky as usual." On the mention of Gear, Sliverpine realised she was still down there, probably bored out of her gourd. "Hold up a minute," he said, and flew down towards the departing Gear. "Hey, Gear, want to join us? I'm sure... um... I could carry you or something..." It struck Sliverpine that he probably wouldn't be able to do so, not with his relative inexperience in flying. He put on a brave face anyway.

7. - Top - End - #1237
    Troll in the Playground

"Me? Mostly spending time with Gear and all. You know... the usual stuff." Sliverpine knew he didn't need to elaborate that part for Sandy. "We did do some research on that treasure pile we're supposed to find, but not much turned up. Gear also took her Clunker for a spin around town. Still as noisy and shaky as usual." On the mention of Gear, Sliverpine realised she was still down there, probably bored out of her gourd. "Hold up a minute," he said, and flew down towards the departing Gear. "Hey, Gear, want to join us? I'm sure... um... I could carry you or something..." It struck Sliverpine that he probably wouldn't be able to do so, not with his relative inexperience in flying. He put on a brave face anyway.
    "....I dunno anymore, I was watching you fly just a moment ago....I think I'd rather take my chances with shooting myself out of the Clunker again, much safer." She smirked.

8. - Top - End - #1238
    Firbolg in the Playground

The Shores Star - Late Edition
    Spoiler
    Show
    Nightmare Night Magic! A relatively benign guide to the goings-on and various celebrations having to do with the holiday.

Three Foal Pileup on Market Street

A group of children seem to have been caught in some sort of accident that took hours to clear (and at this point may still have some cleaning up to do). Luckily, being innocent playful foals, they came to no harm.

New Musician not up to no Good
    New arrival going by Quaver rest, is, apparently, not causing that much trouble with no connection to sinister plots.

Weather
    Nothing massive scheduled. There's an interview that states that increased cloud cover and wind are being put into place for the fall cool.

Ad spread
    Aside from the usual local businesses, one Rainbow Zebra brand alchemy has purchased ad space. They seem to promise all sort of cure-alls placed into delicious fruity gum.

Whadda Scoops - On the Prowl

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Purple

The purple spymare darts away but becomes tired from hauling the heavy wagon. Panting and stopped, she let the two followers catch up to her.

Purple confronts them, squinty eyed of course. She looks them up and down. Top Hat is looked at first. Silt Scarf gets a bug eyed stare. Suddenly she snaps into a rushed sew of suspicious words. "Who are you? Who sent you? Are you wearing a wire? Where did you just that box? What's in da box? What's in da booooox?"
    Scoops luckily just happened to be by after monitoring a different suspicious situation that didn't pan out to anything. Of course, the ponies potentially in the story might have seen the suspicious bright-red ninja hanging out in the tree. The talk of secrets and boxes is a siren's song to an ace reporter.

Plus Top Hat and Scarf are here, and that always leads to something interesting. Whadda sticks her head out of the cover of the tree, still covered in the red ninja Nightmare Night costume. "What's in the box?"
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

9. - Top - End - #1239
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "....I dunno anymore, I was watching you fly just a moment ago....I think I'd rather take my chances with shooting myself out of the Clunker again, much safer." She smirked.
    Sliverpine's ears drooped at the slight insult, whether or not she actually meant it or not. "Oh... I... see..." he said, a little disappointed. "Um... see you later then?"

10. - Top - End - #1240
    Troll in the Playground

Sliverpine's ears drooped at the slight insult, whether or not she actually meant it or not. "Oh... I... see..." he said, a little disappointed. "Um... see you later then?"

"Ah...I uh didn't mean it like that I mean...I was joking, sorry,"
    She glanced off to the side with an awkward smile after his little reaction. "Uhm ah, I guess I'll see you later...we can go do Nightmare Night together?"

11. - Top - End - #1241
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Ah...I uh didn't mean it like that I mean...I was joking, sorry,"
    She glanced off to the side with an awkward smile after his little reaction. "Uhm ah, I guess I'll see you later...we can go do Nightmare Night together?"
    "See you later then, Gear." His lips curved up in a slight smile, his wings flapping more steadily now. "You'll see the stars tonight. I promise," he said solemnly.

12. - Top - End - #1242
    Troll in the Playground

"See you later then, Gear." His lips curved up in a slight smile, his wings flapping more steadily now. "You'll see the stars tonight. I promise," he said solemnly.
    Gear just felt weird about the mood now, as if though the two were just struck with mood whiplash for some reason. "Yea...Have fun though with the guys, bye Silverpine." She turned to leave heading back to town.

13. - Top - End - #1243
    Troll in the Playground

Purple

The purple spymare darts away but becomes tired from hauling the heavy wagon. Panting and stopped, she let the two followers catch up to her.

Purple confronts them, squinty eyed of course. She looks them up and down. Top Hat is looked at first. Silt Scarf gets a bug eyed stare. Suddenly she snaps into a rushed sew of suspicious words. "Who are you? Who sent you? Are you wearing a wire? Where did you just that box? What's in da box? What's in da booooox?"
    This was a lot of questions for ponies who could take a simple question and make it a discussion. So they fell, as most ponies might, to the first and last ones.

"Why I'm Top Hat."
    "And I'm Silk Scarf!"

They put the box down and stared at it. They looked alarmed, and looked up just long enough to comment.

"We thought you dropped it -- so we figured you knew."
    "Top Hat, she doesn't know what's in the box!"
    Silk Scarf clung to him, the characters dropped momentarily.
    "If she doesn't know, it might be dangerous!"
    "It might be a monster!"

They stared at it. Top Hat reared up dramatically to say,
    "Don't worry, my dear! If there's a monster in there, I'll definately...." Dramatic zoom, "Ask it very politely to get out of this pony's box!"
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

14. - Top - End - #1244
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Purple

Purple looks at the headlong who suddenly appears. Her eye bugs in and out at each to the ponies who stood before her. The eyepopping is somewhat similar to the "My Little Pony " theme. She decide to stop before the compulsion to sing grows too strong. "Name's Purple Pepper. Agent of Party Affairs." she says while flashing her badge... written in colored pencils.

As she brandishes a crowbar to break the crate, she whispers to them all in tight camera focus. "This is top secret." Purple quickly busts the box open and pushes the top aside.

Inside the crate is what appears to be packing nuts. Closer inspection show that the nuts are actually marshmallows. A crate full of yummy, delicious, gooey, white marshmallow. Purple opens the other crates to show they all have the same contents.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

15. - Top - End - #1245
    Dwarf in the Playground

((I think I might as well bring in Night Jewel post-timeskip now to avoid holding you back further.))

Purple

Purple looks at the headlong who suddenly appears. Her eye bugs in and out at each to the ponies who stood before her. The eyepopping is somewhat similar to the "My Little Pony " theme. She decide to stop before the compulsion to sing grows too strong. "Name's Purple Pepper. Agent of Party Affairs." she says while flashing her badge... written in colored pencils.

As she brandishes a crowbar to break the crate, she whispers to them all in tight camera focus. "This is top secret." Purple quickly busts the box open and pushes the top aside.

Inside the crate is what appears to be packing nuts. Closer inspection show that the nuts are actually marshmallows. A crate full of yummy, delicious, gooey, white marshmallow. Purple opens the other crates to show they all have the same contents.
    ...Well, not quite the same contents. For instance, one had a filly in it.

"Hi!" said Night Jewel. "Don't worry, I'm not entirely a secret. So, could you tell me more about this 'party'?"

As she hopped out of the crate, one could see that she was dressed all in green, and had a little bow with a quiver of suction-cup arrows. She reached back in for a moment to retrieve her hat, which had fallen off in the crate, then gave a mischievous smile to the other ponies.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

16. - Top - End - #1246

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    ...Well, not quite the same contents. For instance, one had a filly in it.

"Hi!" said Night Jewel. "Don't worry, I'm not entirely a secret. So, could you tell me more about this 'party'?"

As she hopped out of the crate, one could see that she was dressed all in green, and had a little bow with a quiver of suction-cup arrows. She reached back in for a moment to retrieve her hat, which had fallen off in the crate, then gave a mischievous smile to the other ponies.
    "Neat!" Scoops exclaims at sudden appearance of party agents and secret stowaways. The newsmare takes a picture of the rather odd scene going on before disappearing back into the cover of the tree. A moment later she jumps back onto the ground where it becomes apparent she's wearing the full red ninja outfit complete with costume sword.

"Tell us EVERYTHING."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

17. - Top - End - #1247

"Okay, now that you've gotten the hang of that, we're going to work on actually moving. This is just like walking, so it'll actually be a bit easier. What you want to do is flap to keep yourself aloft, and then lean your weight forward. Be careful not to lean up or down, though. Let's try it." Cypress circled the ponies as they practiced, watching their progress.
    All avatars you may see on my profile are handmade in my home in the foothills of North Carolina. Please support your local avatarists.

Cypress RP profile

18. - Top - End - #1248
    Troll in the Playground

Purple

The two of them looked at the crates. Top Hat looked dissapointed there was no monster.
    "So there's no monster at all..."
    "...Yeah."
    "Well, maybe it heard you were coming, and got scared off."

Top Hat preened.
    They smiled, cheered up, and turned back to Pepper, They leaned in, whispering and blocking the line of sight of their lips to observers.
    "So, Party Agent Pepper, how can we aide you in your marshmallow mission?"
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

19. - Top - End - #1249
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Secret Marshmallow Mission]

Night Jewel gave a friendly smile to Scoops. "Hey there! Following my examples, are you?"

She then turned to the ponies who didn't seem to have noticed her yet. "Careful, you two," she said, winking at "Blueblood" and the "Royal Guard". "If you don't pay attention, I might just start acting out my appearance, and you look rich to me."

20. - Top - End - #1250
    Titan in the Playground

"Okay, now that you've gotten the hang of that, we're going to work on actually moving. This is just like walking, so it'll actually be a bit easier. What you want to do is flap to keep yourself aloft, and then lean your weight forward. Be careful not to lean up or down, though. Let's try it." Cypress circled the ponies as they practiced, watching their progress.
    "Alright, here goes." Sandy tried leaning forward, but having the ground to lean on your whole life tends to skew your perspective. Every time he tried leaning forward, his hooves reached out for ground that wasn't there and steered him down. After a few tries, he was frowning in exasperation. "Consarn it, that's harder than it looks." Clearly, he needed a new approach.

He cast his mind back a ways, focusing on the memory of a time not so long ago. He was flying through the air, carried by a snow-white pegasus. She ducked her head, tilted her wings, and they dove down to kick the snowcaps off mountains. She craned her neck, and they rose above the clouds. And when tilted her muzzle just so...

Sandy inched his head forward, and found himself moving in a (relatively) straight line forward. "Hey, I think I got it!" he said excitedly.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-12-10 at 10:56 PM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

21. - Top - End - #1251
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    The two of them looked at the crates. Top Hat looked dissapointed there was no monster.
    "So there's no monster at all..."
    "...Yeah."
    "Well, maybe it heard you were coming, and got scared off."

Top Hat preened.
    They smiled, cheered up, and turned back to Pepper, They leaned in, whispering and blocking the line of sight of their lips to observers.
    "So, Party Agent Pepper, how can we aide you in your marshmallow mission?"
    "If it be monster you be seeking..." the pony spy says in a hushed voice. She gestured to the other ponies to follow her into the shade of a house canopy.

In the gray darkness, two pairs of eyes blink at Purple. When their owners pop out, their prominent hunchbacks appear also with the fakeness of their costumes. The Igor grin and dust off the tops of the crates to reveal the labels. "Stay Puft"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

22. - Top - End - #1252

"If it be monster you be seeking..." the pony spy says in a hushed voice. She gestured to the other ponies to follow her into the shade of a house canopy.

In the gray darkness, two pairs of eyes blink at Purple. When their owners pop out, their prominent hunchbacks appear also with the fakeness of their costumes. The Igor grin and dust off the tops of the crates to reveal the labels. "Stay Puft"
    Night Jewel, still seeming to have the wrong idea of what she does needs a little reminding. While following along to the mystery reveal of mysterious mystery monsters, Scoops comments on the subject. "Despite my authentic costume, you know I'm not the one to cause problems, just find them!"

Seeing the corny setup with the corn-starch treats, Whadda goes for her normal reaction and takes a picture of the costumed merrymakers. The flash, like always, seems to be directed to cause maximum blindness.
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #1253
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    [Secret Marshmallow Mission]

Night Jewel gave a friendly smile to Scoops. "Hey there! Following my examples, are you?"

She then turned to the ponies who didn't seem to have noticed her yet. "Careful, you two," she said, winking at "Blueblood" and the "Royal Guard". "If you don't pay attention, I might just start acting out my appearance, and you look rich to me."
    "I wouldn't. Thieving is a terrible business."
    "We used to be thieves, but that only hurt people. Now we're friends of justice!"

Of course, their version of 'hurting people' may be only tangentially related to reality, but they felt the need to reform.

"...Party agent... Monster-making marshmallows..."
    Top Hat muttered, trying to connect the dots there. Silk Scarf was quicker to come up with an idea.
    "It's going to be a monster mash!"

Top Hat laughed. He nodded enthusiastically.
    "Why, that's wonderful! It'll be a graveyard smash!"
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

24. - Top - End - #1254
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    "I wouldn't. Thieving is a terrible business."
    "We used to be thieves, but that only hurt people. Now we're friends of justice!"

Of course, their version of 'hurting people' may be only tangentially related to reality, but they felt the need to reform.
    "Relax, you silly ponies, I was joking!" Well, sort of. Night Jewel figured that swiping part of a costume with the intent to give it back when they noticed wouldn't go amiss. "If I were really interested in stealing from you, would I tell you first? And you seem to have forgotten about the other half of the whole 'Robin Hoof' deal anyway."

Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Night Jewel, still seeming to have the wrong idea of what she does needs a little reminding. While following along to the mystery reveal of mysterious mystery monsters, Scoops comments on the subject. "Despite my authentic costume, you know I'm not the one to cause problems, just find them!"

Seeing the corny setup with the corn-starch treats, Whadda goes for her normal reaction and takes a picture of the costumed merrymakers. The flash, like always, seems to be directed to cause maximum blindness.
    "I'm not into causing problems either right now. I'm just doing the same as you. These crates full of marshmallows didn't just get you curious, you know!"

"...Party agent... Monster-making marshmallows..."
    Top Hat muttered, trying to connect the dots there. Silk Scarf was quicker to come up with an idea.
    "It's going to be a monster mash!"

Top Hat laughed. He nodded enthusiastically.
    "Why, that's wonderful! It'll be a graveyard smash!"
    "Mashing monsters and vandalizing graveyards isn't a very nice thing to do to them, but then again, I'm the troublemaker, so you can't trust my opinion, can you?" Night Jewel chuckled. "All right. To be serious, from what I've seen, this is going to be a fun evening!"

25. - Top - End - #1255
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Purple

The purple mare cackles loudly as she passes the crates of marshmallows down into a hole in the ground. One of her Igor hops into the hole with the pillowy cylinders.

Out of nowhere, Purple slinks over to the Prince and the Guard and wraps her ar...err.. legs around them. "You want to help me with this little shindig? Somepony needs to teach the zombies some class. "
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater

26. - Top - End - #1256

"Alright, here goes." Sandy tried leaning forward, but having the ground to lean on your whole life tends to skew your perspective. Every time he tried leaning forward, his hooves reached out for ground that wasn't there and steered him down. After a few tries, he was frowning in exasperation. "Consarn it, that's harder than it looks." Clearly, he needed a new approach.

He cast his mind back a ways, focusing on the memory of a time not so long ago. He was flying through the air, carried by a snow-white pegasus. She ducked her head, tilted her wings, and they dove down to kick the snowcaps off mountains. She craned her neck, and they rose above the clouds. And when tilted her muzzle just so...

Sandy inched his head forward, and found himself moving in a (relatively) straight line forward. "Hey, I think I got it!" he said excitedly.
    Cypress grinned at his friend. "That's the ticket! It's all in the shoulders, lifting or dropping your head will help with elevation."

Cypress RP profile

27. - Top - End - #1257

Purple

The purple mare cackles loudly as she passes the crates of marshmallows down into a hole in the ground. One of her Igor hops into the hole with the pillowy cylinders.

Out of nowhere, Purple slinks over to the Prince and the Guard and wraps her ar...err.. legs around them. "You want to help me with this little shindig? Somepony needs to teach the zombies some class. "
    That was... what exactly is going on here? One of those things that Whadda definitely can't walk away from. With all the weirdness and confusion whether this is a joke or a prank or something weirder, there is only one reaction.

Scoops takes another picture, with the flash seemingly seeking pony-eyes.
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #1258
    Troll in the Playground

Gearstride

Gearstride walked back into town, unawares of the shenanigans happening in another part of town. She still carried with her the weird feeling of the whole mood whiplash thing with Silverpine from earlier, it was, weird, hauh.

Shaking her head of her thoughts she trotted over to The Clunker, which was parked by the fountain in the middle of town. She still needed to decide what her costume would be tonight. Sexy temple trekking archeologist or sexy Neighponese schoolfilly. Tough Choices.

29. - Top - End - #1259
    Troll in the Playground

Purple

"Well, we are very classy ponies."
    "Very classy."

The two of them primped themselves in their mode of faux-class.

"But what exactly would we need to do, Party Agent?"
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

30. - Top - End - #1260
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Purple

"Bring out the prototypes!" she hollers.

BOOM!

The door of a nearby house is kicked open. Out for the dust cloud of the fallen door, emerges a pair of puffy white ponylike things. They had gumdrops for eyes. Candycorn teeth. Licorice used for thier mane and literallly lollipops for cutie marks.

And it was doing the rumba.
    "I want to transfer their cotton candy brains to the bigger bodies but they are stuck on RUMBA!"
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater