Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 150 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    "The way you two were keeping up, I thought you'd end up spending all your time kissing and never eat or sleep," chuckled Night Jewel. "Anyway, if we're going to do one thing or the other, why don't we get to it soon rather than get distracted another few times first?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Gearstride-

    The filly flashed in anger upon getting covered in syrup again, first time was funny somewhat, second time was just annoying, to her.
    Sandy could see two ways this could end:

    1) He somehow would end up with more syrup on him.

    2) An argument, and uncomfortableness aplenty for him.

    He suddenly sat up and pushed his plate away. "Welp, ah'm going t'go git washed up ya'll can head outside without me see ya'll in a bit!" he said quickly and dashed out the door.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-09-18 at 03:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  2. - Top - End - #122
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Mystic Muse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    My Equestria
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    You guys can do whatever you want. I'm gonna do some karaoke in a bit. Mystic says, walking up to the big machine.
    Mystic Unity by DirtyTabs

    My New Ask Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Ikari
    ...yeah, I'm basically gonna use you as my example to explain how White, as a color of magic, can represent pure evil. =P
    My extended Homebrew Signature
    My Monster Classes. Taking requests! Come give it a look.

  3. - Top - End - #123
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    PurityIcekiller's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Where I want to be
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    "This is getting confusing, and alternating between being boring and amusing." Night Jewel flicked her tail. "I'd be up for whatever the rest of you prefer, although I hae a bit of a preference for going out in this cold, wet, miserable weather we're having."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.



    (::) (::) Trog gave me cookies by accident. Mmm.

    Game and roleplaying stuff.

    A-diving for treasures. (Previous avatars)

  4. - Top - End - #124
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Gearstride Ciivic Center

    At the moment Gearstride just wanted to pour sticky syrup all over Heartflight, figuring her to be 'just so lame' and to see how she liked it. Instead the filly stormed off to go take a shower, she'd didn't want to be around the others at the moment.

    The original Plans, totally derailed.
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-09-18 at 05:33 PM.

  5. - Top - End - #125
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Mystic Muse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    My Equestria
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    So, unless anypony has any objections, I'll take a go on the Karaoke machine. Mystic says, still flying for some unknown reason.
    Mystic Unity by DirtyTabs

    My New Ask Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Ikari
    ...yeah, I'm basically gonna use you as my example to explain how White, as a color of magic, can represent pure evil. =P
    My extended Homebrew Signature
    My Monster Classes. Taking requests! Come give it a look.

  6. - Top - End - #126
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Heartflight gave Gearstride and Silverpine a flat look, then levitated the syrup pitcher up and dumped its contents all over them. She then turned to Sweet Dreams.

    "Hello again," she said. "As I said before, I'm Heartflight."
    "Okay, second time was definitely not funny," Sliverpine said, glancing back at this... mess.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Gearstride-

    The filly flashed in anger upon getting covered in syrup again, first time was funny somewhat, second time was just annoying, to her.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy could see two ways this could end:

    1) He somehow would end up with more syrup on him.

    2) An argument, and uncomfortableness aplenty for him.

    He suddenly sat up and pushed his plate away. "Welp, ah'm going t'go git washed up ya'll can head outside without me see ya'll in a bit!" he said quickly and dashed out the door.
    "Yeah whatever. I think I lost all interest in this. You guys can have fun. I'll go and wash up," he huffed, and went out the door.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    "Mmm, guess I shouldn't argue this with the lady,"
    He smiled momentarily breaking the kiss to insert his input. Kissing resumed afterwards.
    So... after an indeterminate amount of time in Hot Pony Kisses (tm), the two stopped to take a breather. Icy eyed the colt with a somewhat forward grin. "I can see why couples would want to stay together all day long... that was... I cannot find words to describe it," she said, panting. She laid her head on his shoulders again, satisfied for the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  7. - Top - End - #127
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Orzel's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    BROOKLYN!!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Level8Mudcrab View Post
    ((Not sure where Melt is, I haven't seen him on for awhile, so we'll just continue on. Not that Serilus has much of a clue as to what he is doing anyway .))



    Serilus took a minute to recover. He still hurt from the explosion, and had no idea what was meant to be happening. Complicated magic made his head hurt. Looking around the nearby area, Serilus came to the sudden realistation that everything had gotten bigger. Shrubs had grown into small trees, and a nearby pony had gotten taller. Excitedly, Serilus looked down at himself. His mood immediately went the same way as his gaze once he realised he was not any older. No, he was still the same as before, except for one difference.

    "Why am I purple!" Serilus cried out in frustration. His lovely brown coat was now a bright purple. "So not only am I missing half my mane, but I'm now purple. Can this day get any worse? At least Akiiki is still sound asleep."

    Melt wasn't replying to Serilus, so he assumed he was just lost within his thoughts. "Ugh, we really need to find somepony who know what they're doing or can explain all of this." Serilus levitated Akiiki on his back and trotted down the street, unsure of where to head but he decided that he would figure that one out later.

    ((I'm going to assume you'll both be coming with me, correct me if I'm wrong.))
    Akiiki woke up. The ride the back of the purple colt wasn't smooth. He was still sleepy and thus cranky. The crankiness did help focus. The little pony squinted and put all his attention on his vocal chords.

    "Ice cream."

    The image of a think forest popped into Serilus and Melt's mind. The sun and moon rose and set over the dreamscape quickly. Twice the celestial orbs did so. This was to illustrate the passing of two days.
    Gitp's No. 1 Rarity fan and Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

  8. - Top - End - #128
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Hawkflight's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Z-City
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    "....O-Oh, s-sorry...." Heartflight muttered, looking down. She clearly felt terrible about it. She attempted to use the commotion to slip out. "I'll just go, um ... clean up too." Even though she hadn't gotten any syrup on herself in the first place. She made a dash for the door and her room.
    Current avatar by Cuthalion.

    Go check out Ask Foxglove. It's full of stars adorable and awesome. She still owes me art....

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Selm View Post
    At this point Medi was convinced leadership was assigned through a substantial amount of alcohol and a dartboard.
    Spoiler: I'm a Pokemon!
    Show


    Is it can be hugs time now plz?

    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show


    Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

  9. - Top - End - #129
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Mystic Muse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    My Equestria
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    [COLOR="DarkOrange"]"

    "Yeah whatever. I think I lost all interest in this. You guys can have fun. I'll go and wash up," he huffed, and went out the door.
    Mystic yells after him.

    Come back for Karaoke at some point please! feeling kinda sad everypony was leaving now.
    Mystic Unity by DirtyTabs

    My New Ask Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Ikari
    ...yeah, I'm basically gonna use you as my example to explain how White, as a color of magic, can represent pure evil. =P
    My extended Homebrew Signature
    My Monster Classes. Taking requests! Come give it a look.

  10. - Top - End - #130
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Gearstride-Oh how things soured, surely a life lesson will eventually be learned at the end of the day

    The filly went to go take a shower where she still found herself in a bad mood.

    (Hmm, I have no idea if these are gender separated communal showers or not. Or that there's only two bathrooms (one boy/girl) and turns have to be taken. I don't believe the rooms would have personal bathrooms because this isn't a hotel.)



    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    So... after an indeterminate amount of time in Hot Pony Kisses (tm), the two stopped to take a breather. Icy eyed the colt with a somewhat forward grin. "I can see why couples would want to stay together all day long... that was... I cannot find words to describe it," she said, panting. She laid her head on his shoulders again, satisfied for the moment.

    "Mmm.....more so when the other partner is just so cute with such kissable lips," He murmured nuzzling her forelock, tussled from their extensive kissing. He too was panting with cheesy romancer mode on. "Thank you milady for the privilege of access to your lips."

  11. - Top - End - #131
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Gearstride-Oh how things soured, surely a life lesson will eventually be learned at the end of the day

    The filly went to go take a shower where she still found herself in a bad mood.

    (Hmm, I have no idea if these are gender separated communal showers or not. Or that there's only two bathrooms (one boy/girl) and turns have to be taken. I don't believe the rooms would have personal bathrooms because this isn't a hotel.)
    (I'll go with gender-separated communal showers.)

    Sliverpine bounded up the stairs, hoping to catch Gearstride before she went into the showers. No such luck. Sandy however, might be able to see Sliverpine as he decided to take a shower as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "Mmm.....more so when the other partner is just so cute with such kissable lips," He murmured nuzzling her forelock, tussled from their extensive kissing. He too was panting with cheesy romancer mode on. "Thank you milady for the privilege of access to your lips."
    "Mmmm... Fox, as usual, you flatter me," she replied, nuzzling his neck again. Outwardly her voice was as calm and frosty as ever, her body not betraying a hint of her excitement; maybe except for a slight swishing of her tail. Inside? Her heart was racing with the rush of the experience. Her mind felt dizzy from the after effects of the kiss. She placed a forehoof on his chest for a moment to feel the beat of his heart. "You're cute when you do that."
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  12. - Top - End - #132
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Gearstride-Oh how things soured, surely a life lesson will eventually be learned at the end of the day

    The filly went to go take a shower where she still found herself in a bad mood.

    (Hmm, I have no idea if these are gender separated communal showers or not. Or that there's only two bathrooms (one boy/girl) and turns have to be taken. I don't believe the rooms would have personal bathrooms because this isn't a hotel.)
    (That makes sense enough for me.)

    [Sandy - Civic Center: Stallion's Showers]

    Sandy was trying to enjoy a nice, warm shower, but a nagging voice in his head kept him in low spirits. Any time he started to relax and enjoy the warm steam, he thought back to the kitchen and how he just up and ditched his friends instead of standing up for them. He really should go and try to set that record straight. But if he did, then he'd have to get on Heartflight's case about it, and what if he messed up and made things worse? Conflicts between friends were hard...

    He stood in the showers for a while, not making much progress with his thoughts. Between his thinking and the shower, he didn't hear Silverpine walk in.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-09-18 at 08:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  13. - Top - End - #133
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Mmmm... Fox, as usual, you flatter me," she replied, nuzzling his neck again. Outwardly her voice was as calm and frosty as ever, her body not betraying a hint of her excitement; maybe except for a slight swishing of her tail. Inside? Her heart was racing with the rush of the experience. Her mind felt dizzy from the after effects of the kiss. She placed a forehoof on his chest for a moment to feel the beat of his heart. "You're cute when you do that."

    "Oh just 'cute'? Not dashing? Charming? Suave?"
    He feigned a look of hurt that was quickly dismissed as he let out a delighted whinny. The colt was rather happy, sure in himself that he made the correct decision in pursuing a relationship with her. Troublesome dreams...and hallucinations, be darned he told himself.
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-09-18 at 08:16 PM.

  14. - Top - End - #134
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    (That makes sense enough for me.)

    [Sandy - Civic Center: Stallion's Showers]

    Sandy was trying to enjoy a nice, warm shower, but a nagging voice in his head kept him in low spirits. Any time he started to relax and enjoy the warm steam, he thought back to the kitchen and how he just up and ditched his friends instead of standing up for them. He really should go and try to set that record straight. But if he did, then he'd have to get on Heartflight's case about it, and what if he messed up and made things worse? Conflicts between friends were hard...

    He stood in the showers for a while, not making much progress with his thoughts. Between his thinking and the shower, he didn't hear Silverpine walk in.
    He might however hear a shower being turned on next to his. Separated by walls however, he would be only able to guess who the owner was. Seeing that Sandy and Sliverpine were the only colts in the Civic Centre, it wasn't hard to guess...

    Sliverpine for his part, was brooding over the events of the kitchen.
    Seriously, did Heartflight have to dump another jug of syrup all over them again? They weren't even serious in doing the things they said... maybe they did overdo it with the PDA... argh, Gear, what have you corrupted me into...
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-09-18 at 08:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  15. - Top - End - #135
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    He might however hear a shower being turned on next to his. Separated by walls however, he would be only able to guess who the owner was. Seeing that Sandy and Sliverpine were the only colts in the Civic Centre, it wasn't hard to guess...

    Sliverpine for his part, was brooding over the events of the kitchen.
    Seriously, did Heartflight have to dump another jug of syrup all over them again? They weren't even serious in doing the things they said... maybe they did overdo it with the PDA... argh, Gear, what have you corrupted me into...
    [Sandy - Commence Awkward Shower Talk]

    Sandy certainly heard the shower turn on. It took him another minute or two to piece together who it likely was.

    He chanced conversation, and loudly cleared his throat. Maybe if he just apologized now, he wouldn't have to talk to Heartflight later. "*ahem* Uh...hey."
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  16. - Top - End - #136
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    "Oh just 'cute'? Not dashing? Charming? Suave?"
    He feigned a look of hurt that was quickly dismissed as he let out a delighted whinny. The colt was rather happy, sure in himself that he made the correct decision in pursuing a relationship with her. Troublesome dreams...and hallucinations, be darned he told himself.
    (It would be interesting if he had one of his hallucinatory attacks now. But then it might be non-pony.)

    Icy giggled, something which she rarely did even in foalhood. "Well... if you want to include all that... I suppose I can stretch the definition to include you." She took her one of forelegs off his shoulders and rerouted them to his forehoof, massaging them slightly.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    [Sandy - Commence Awkward Shower Talk]

    Sandy certainly heard the shower turn on. It took him another minute or two to piece together who it likely was.

    He chanced conversation, and loudly cleared his throat. Maybe if he just apologized now, he wouldn't have to talk to Heartflight later. "*ahem* Uh...hey."
    "Yes?" came the curt answer. Sliverpine wasn't really annoyed at Sandy, but more towards Heartflight. 'Course, Sandy didn't know that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  17. - Top - End - #137
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    (It would be interesting if he had one of his hallucinatory attacks now. But then it might be non-pony.)

    Icy giggled, something which she rarely did even in foalhood. "Well... if you want to include all that... I suppose I can stretch the definition to include you." She took her one of forelegs off his shoulders and rerouted them to his forehoof, massaging them slightly.
    (Mmm, not really that unpony compared to other things in this RP)


    "So kind of you Miss Icy,"
    He closed his eyes and warmly smiled as she massaged his hoof. Oh silly silly Fox...really now?...Stop pretending here, she's just a replacement goldfish to you....for me...haha...

    Fox opened his eyes seeing that dang Quick Step in Icy's place looking up a him with a smirk.

    "Aaah...!" The colt quickly withdrew his hoof away taken aback but this gosh darn moment killing hallucination which soon disappeared as reality kicked in.

    Cue reality.

  18. - Top - End - #138
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Yes?" came the curt answer. Sliverpine wasn't really annoyed at Sandy, but more towards Heartflight. 'Course, Sandy didn't know that.
    Sandy winced. Looks like Silverpine was mad at him. Just as he thought. Maybe he should have gone to Heartflight after all, she probably wasn't mad at him. Too late, there was no going back now.

    "Ah, well, y'see, ah was thinkin' back on what happened, y'know, at the kitchen an' all, an' ah know things shouldn't have gone like that, an' ah guess it's a bit mah fault fer that too, 'cause, Heartflight only did that because she was lookin' out fer me, an' ah should've told her ah was fine an' all, but to git to th' point...*deep breath* Ah'm sorry. Ah should've stood up for ya'll instead of runnin' off like a scared little foal." Sandy's beating about the bush would allow Silverpine to cut him off before he finished, but he would finish (eventually) if uninterrupted.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-09-18 at 08:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  19. - Top - End - #139
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    (Mmm, not really that unpony compared to other things in this RP)


    "So kind of you Miss Icy,"
    He closed his eyes and warmly smiled as she massaged his hoof. Oh silly silly Fox...really now?...Stop pretending here, she's just a replacement goldfish to you....for me...haha...

    Fox opened his eyes seeing that dang Quick Step in Icy's place looking up a him with a smirk.

    "Aaah...!" The colt quickly withdrew his hoof away taken aback but this gosh darn moment killing hallucination which soon disappeared as reality kicked in.

    Cue reality.
    "Fox?" Icy blinked as the colt withdrew his hoof with a look of terror(?). "Did I do something wrong?" She looked at him with a mixture of concern and ... fear. Fear that she did something terrible. She did something to alienate the colt of her life. That this might all end before it ever begun.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy winced. Looks like Silverpine was mad at him. Just as he thought. Maybe he should have gone to Heartflight after all, she probably wasn't mad at him. Too late, there was no going back now.

    "Ah, well, y'see, ah was thinkin' back on what happened, y'know, at the kitchen an' all, an' ah know things shouldn't have gone like that, an' ah guess it's a bit mah fault fer that too-
    [Sliverpine/Cutting Sandy off. ]

    "Wait what? Your fault?" came the surprised reply. "Why in the wide world of Equestria did you think that?" A pause. "If anything I'm just annoyed Heartflight took the joke too far. First time was funny and all, but the second time was just mean..." A furious sound of scrubbing. "Ugh, this will take forever to scrub clean."
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-09-18 at 09:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  20. - Top - End - #140
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    [Sliverpine/Cutting Sandy off. ]

    "Wait what? Your fault?" came the surprised reply. "Why in the wide world of Equestria did you think that?" A pause. "If anything I'm just annoyed Heartflight took the joke too far. First time was funny and all, but the second time was just mean..." A furious sound of scrubbing. "Ugh, this will take forever to scrub clean."
    Sandy fidgeted nervously, even though Silverpine couldn't see him. "Er, about that. See, when ah went off t'grab the snacks, ah was almost done when ah saw a pack of veggie crisps behind the bed, an' ah figured it'd be rude t'leave 'em, so ah wiggled mah way back there. Only thing is, ya'll came in while ah was grabbin' 'em, an', well, ah heard everything ya'll were doin' in the fort, an' ah didn't want to, um, disturb ya'll, so ah dashed back as quick as ah could. Heartflight wasn't happy ya'll didn't check th' room first, an' that's where ah should've told her ah was alright, but then she went an' dumped syrup on ya'll for mah sake, an' ah just ran instead of callin' her out, an' ah'm really, really sorry for not stickin' up for ya'll." Once again, Silverpine had ample chance to cut him off.

    (I'm going to be typing a lot of words that will never actually get said, won't I?)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  21. - Top - End - #141
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Fox?" Icy blinked as the colt withdrew his hoof with a look of terror(?). "Did I do something wrong?" She looked at him with a mixture of concern and ... fear. Fear that she did something terrible. She did something to alienate the colt of her life. That this might all end before it ever begun.

    Fox Trot-


    Not even two full days Fox and yer already makin' problems, you need a boot to the flank and git yer baggage together.

    Fox looked at Icy for a moment, that face looking at him right now with such fear and worry looked so unfamiliar. It took a while for thoughts to click into place to tell him that this was Miss Icy Touch, his fillyfriend, his second chance.

    "I ahm....uh, n-no Miss Icy, you c-could never do anything wrong to me,"
    He said quickly taking her hooves into his. "I-I'm not quite sure what happened...b-but...its alright now."

  22. - Top - End - #142
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy fidgeted nervously, even though Silverpine couldn't see him. "Er, about that. See, when ah went off t'grab the snacks, ah was almost done when ah saw a pack of veggie crisps behind the bed, an' ah figured it'd be rude t'leave 'em, so ah wiggled mah way back there. Only thing is, ya'll came in while ah was grabbin' 'em, an', well, ah heard everything ya'll were doin' in the fort-
    ()

    "Wait, WHAT?! You heard everything?!" Sliverpine half-shouted. Then the sound of somepony smacking his head against the plastic wall resounded in the room. "Oh Celestia, I thought we were doing everypony a favour by doing it my room..."
    Another pause, this time pretty long. "Sorry if you had to sit through that... it must have been awkward..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    Fox Trot-


    Not even two full days Fox and yer already makin' problems, you need a boot to the flank and git yer baggage together.

    Fox looked at Icy for a moment, that face looking at him right now with such fear and worry looked so unfamiliar. It took a while for thoughts to click into place to tell him that this was Miss Icy Touch, his fillyfriend, his second chance.

    "I ahm....uh, n-no Miss Icy, you c-could never do anything wrong to me,"
    He said quickly taking her hooves into his. "I-I'm not quite sure what happened...b-but...its alright now."
    "Fox? Are you sure you're alright? Do you need a doctor?" Icy said with concern, his mood whiplash very much worrying. She squeezed his hooves in an attempt to reassure her coltfriend.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-09-18 at 10:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  23. - Top - End - #143
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Fox? Are you sure you're alright? Do you need a doctor?" Icy said with concern, his mood whiplash very much worrying. She squeezed his hooves in an attempt to reassure her coltfriend.

    Fox Trot-Mood whip-lashing himself since circa May March 2011
    ()


    He stared at the filly again. "Its...fine Miss Icy, probably got myself startled by the thunder outside...So caught up in our intimate moment...I forget the world around me." Yea no Fox, you wouldn't make a good candidate for the element of honesty.
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-09-18 at 10:00 PM.

  24. - Top - End - #144
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    ()

    "Wait, WHAT?! You heard everything?!" Sliverpine half-shouted. Then the sound of somepony smacking his head against the plastic wall resounded in the room. "Oh Celestia, I thought we were doing everypony by doing it my room..."
    Another pause, this time pretty long. "Sorry if you had to sit through that... it must have been awkward..."
    Sandy quickly shoved that particular batch of memories in the "Dear Luna never open ever again" bin. "N-no, it's alright...ah mean, yeah, it was awkward, an' ah kinda wish ya'll had checked first, but ah'm not upset or nothin'. Ah mean, ah sorta know what that's like, havin' somepony special like that, an' you just forget things like that an' all when yer with them, but it was an honest mistake an' that's no reason to go pourin' syrup on somepony's head, an' ah should've said as much to Heartflight back there, but all ah did was turn tail an' run instead of standin' up for ya'll an' ah should know better'n that. Ah'm sorry ah didn't say nothin', Silverpine."
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  25. - Top - End - #145
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    Fox Trot-Mood whip-lashing himself since circa May March 2011
    ()


    He stared at the filly again. "Its...fine Miss Icy, probably got myself startled by the thunder outside...So caught up in our intimate moment...I forget the world around me." Yea no Fox, you wouldn't make a good candidate for the element of honesty.
    Thunder... what thunder?

    Icy narrowed her eyes slightly. "Fox, I appreciate you trying to protect me and all, but hiding something like this isn't going to help both of us in the long run."

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy quickly shoved that particular batch of memories in the "Dear Luna never open ever again" bin. "N-no, it's alright...ah mean, yeah, it was awkward, an' ah kinda wish ya'll had checked first, but ah'm not upset or nothin'. Ah mean, ah sorta know what that's like, havin' somepony special like that, an' you just forget things like that an' all when yer with them, but it was an honest mistake an' that's no reason to go pourin' syrup on somepony's head, an' ah should've said as much to Heartflight back there, but all ah did was turn tail an' run instead of standin' up for ya'll an' ah should know better'n that. Ah'm sorry ah didn't say nothin', Silverpine."
    A long silence reigned right after Sandy finally finished his exposition dump. Finally the shower was turned off and Sliverpine poked his dripping wet head into Sandy's cubicle. "I suppose I should say I'll forgive you, though honestly, I don't see what you're apologising for. It was Heartflight's decision to pour syrup on us, not you." He shook himself a little to get rid of excess water.

    "You might need to do Gear a favour or two to get back on her good side though." Sliverpine grinned at that. He had a fair idea what Gear's 'favours' usually turn out to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  26. - Top - End - #146
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Thunder... what thunder?

    Icy narrowed her eyes slightly. "Fox, I appreciate you trying to protect me and all, but hiding something like this isn't going to help both of us in the long run."

    Well 'tis storming outside. Kekeke.

    Fox Trot scrunched up his mouth Liar-Jack style and sighed, brows all broody like. He sharpy blew air from his nostrils, his ears rigidly pointing up.

    "I....I saw Quick Step again....in your place..massaging my hooves,"
    He admitted, looking away, waiting for her to be upset with him.

  27. - Top - End - #147
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    A long silence reigned right after Sandy finally finished his exposition dump. Finally the shower was turned off and Sliverpine poked his dripping wet head into Sandy's cubicle. "I suppose I should say I'll forgive you, though honestly, I don't see what you're apologising for. It was Heartflight's decision to pour syrup on us, not you." He shook himself a little to get rid of excess water.

    "You might need to do Gear a favour or two to get back on her good side though." Sliverpine grinned at that. He had a fair idea what Gear's 'favours' usually turn out to be.
    Sandy smiled, though a touch of nervousness crept into it when he mentioned "favours". He liked to think Gear would use her favours for actual problems, such as heavy lifting, help with the Clunker, etc, but the realist in him knew better. "Er, well, if she asks fer it, ah'd be happy to."

    He shut off his water and shook himself dry. "Thanks, Silverpine." He trotted for the door, giving a noticeable gulp when he reached it. "Guess ah better do th' same fer Gear now..." He listened to see if the xanadu filly was done showering, and waited in the hallway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  28. - Top - End - #148
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Gearstride


    ...Was still in her sour mood. She didn't have the fortune of having a heart to heart talk with somepony while in the shower. The filly dried herself off though her mane remained straight-damped. Afterwards she opened the door leaving. Eyes narrowed complete with lower lip biting.

  29. - Top - End - #149
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Well 'tis storming outside. Kekeke.

    Fox Trot scrunched up his mouth Liar-Jack style and sighed, brows all broody like. He sharpy blew air from his nostrils, his ears rigidly pointing up.

    "I....I saw Quick Step again....in your place..massaging my hooves,"
    He admitted, looking away, waiting for her to be upset with him.
    "Quick... Step?" Icy repeated, somewhat incredelously. For an all-too-long moment there, she was suddenly struck by an all-consuming jealousy. Envy, at the mare who still managed to hold this colt's heart despite doing all she could to push him away. Icy forced the feeling down, uncomfortably aware how it could lead to her doing all sort of foolish actions.

    "Fox... why?" Icy asked softly, trying her best to push that jealous feeling away.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy smiled, though a touch of nervousness crept into it when he mentioned "favours". He liked to think Gear would use her favours for actual problems, such as heavy lifting, help with the Clunker, etc, but the realist in him knew better. "Er, well, if she asks fer it, ah'd be happy to."

    He shut off his water and shook himself dry. "Thanks, Silverpine." He trotted for the door, giving a noticeable gulp when he reached it. "Guess ah better do th' same fer Gear now..." He listened to see if the xanadu filly was done showering, and waited in the hallway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Gearstride

    ...Was still in her sour mood. She didn't have the fortune of having a heart to heart talk with somepony while in the shower. The filly dried herself off though her mane remained straight-damped. Afterwards she opened the door leaving. Eyes narrowed complete with lower lip biting.
    "Well, she seemed to be in a bad mood," Sliverpine whispered, apparently deciding to follow Sandy. He turned to look at the filly with a bright smile.

    "Gear, I hope you had a nice shower." He was tempted to nuzzle her right there and then, but Sandy's words rang in his mind. Better hold off on the PDA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  30. - Top - End - #150
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Gearstride


    ...Was still in her sour mood. She didn't have the fortune of having a heart to heart talk with somepony while in the shower. The filly dried herself off though her mane remained straight-damped. Afterwards she opened the door leaving. Eyes narrowed complete with lower lip biting.
    Sandy shifted back into awkward-apology mode, complete with hoof-shuffling and averted eyes. "Er, Gear? Can ah talk to ya'll fer a minute?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •