New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,473 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Nngh... Don't count me out just yet," Sliverpine said determinedly, though again, the kiss managed to fluster him. His next throw only put him in the corner of the net, which is hardly enough. His ears drooped slightly. "I guess that means you win this round..." he said, a little glumly.
    Gear stared at her coltfriend for a moment and found herself frowning and nuzzled him, this time not out of trying to fluster him in order to be off his game. "Babe...does it really mean that much to you to win this?" She pawed at the ground with a hoof.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif
    Icy, much like her alternate universe counterpart, found herself agreeing with Mystic. "Not too fond of spicy myself," she said. "Why don't you go grab a bowl, Fox?"

"Mmmm, I still have to convert you to my nana's cheese enchiladas, mild version, which means just less spicy,"
    He grinned brushing his nose against hers. Though of course, he still needed to get a new stove for that. He had been secretly saving money on the side. "But yes..I think I will fancy myself a bowl of sweet smelling deliciousness." A quick kiss on the princesses' cheek and he scampered off to go get in line for some stew.

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    "For a bowl, I won't ask for a soul." Grills chuckled wickedly as he floated a full ladle into a bowl. With both forelegs he passed the soup forward. "But I might ask for a favor in the future."
    "Oh?" The short pegasus looked mildly concerned. "Well so long as it's not tomorrow mornin'; I'm already claimed for then." It took him a bit to figure out how to handle the bowl without magic, but he finally got a few sloppy sips in. Immediately, his ears perked up beneath his bandana and his eyes widened. "Phew!" he exclaimed, wiping his mouth with a foreleg. "Now that's a soup worth a favor!" He continued to happily slurp down the spicy brew; hot foods such as this were his favorite.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Titan in the Playground