New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151631 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Quick... Step?" Icy repeated, somewhat incredulously. For an all-too-long moment there, she was suddenly struck by an all-consuming jealousy. Envy, at the mare who still managed to hold this colt's heart despite doing all she could to push him away. Icy forced the feeling down, uncomfortably aware how it could lead to her doing all sort of foolish actions.

"Fox... why?" Icy asked softly, trying her best to push that jealous feeling away.

"I don't know why really....I'm sorry Miss Icy...."
    The colt wanted to shrink down into nothingness on the spot. "I'm sorry Miss Icy, I really don't want anything to do with her. I'm sorry that what happened, happened." His apologetic nature was making its way to eleven.

"Well, she seemed to be in a bad mood," Sliverpine whispered, apparently deciding to follow Sandy. He turned to look at the filly with a bright smile.

"Gear, I hope you had a nice shower." He was tempted to nuzzle her right there and then, but Sandy's words rang in his mind. Better hold off on the PDA.

"Mmmm, it was fine,"
    She said flatly with an equally flat sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy shifted back into awkward-apology mode, complete with hoof-shuffling and averted eyes. "Er, Gear? Can ah talk to ya'll fer a minute?"

"I suppose, but I still need to head to the restroom to finish up with my mane. Talk and walk,"
    She said as she continued to walk.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "I suppose, but I still need to head to the restroom to finish up with my mane. Talk and walk," She said as she continued to walk.
    "Alright...well here goes..." Sandy took a deep breath, and explained, in a rambling, roudabout fashion, what all had happened with Fort Colt and his unfortunate timing, and how Heartflight likely did what she did because of him. This narrator asks that you please use your imagination here, as he is tired and doesn't want to pull the same joke twice.

"...so ah guess what ah'm tryin' to say is ah'm sorry. Ah should've stuck up for ya'll, or at least told Heartflight it was all just an accident an' ah didn't really mind. Instead ah just ran off an' probably made things worse in th' long run." Whew. He'd need a drink of water once this was all said and done.

(Gear has likely had time to finish her mane in the wall of text I'm sparing you all from )
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

3. - Top - End - #153
    Ettin in the Playground

"I don't know why really....I'm sorry Miss Icy...."
    The colt wanted to shrink down into nothingness on the spot. "I'm sorry Miss Icy, I really don't want anything to do with her. I'm sorry that what happened, happened." His apologetic nature was making its way to eleven.
    "I see..." Icy said, her ears drooping a little. Despite his protestations, his actions still proved he did harbour some feelings for his ex-fillyfriend. Maybe it's too soon... Maybe she was just being too pushy...

She turned her eyes downwards towards the floor. "If you still have feelings for her... I... I understand..."

"Mmmm, it was fine,"
    She said flatly with an equally flat sigh.

"I suppose, but I still need to head to the restroom to finish up with my mane. Talk and walk,"
    She said as she continued to walk.
    Sliverpine felt his heart sink a little at her answer. Was she really that angry?

"Alright...well here goes..." Sandy took a deep breath, and explained, in a rambling, roudabout fashion, what all had happened with Fort Colt and his unfortunate timing, and how Heartflight likely did what she did because of him. This narrator asks that you please use your imagination here, as he is tired and doesn't want to pull the same joke twice.

"...so ah guess what ah'm tryin' to say is ah'm sorry. Ah should've stuck up for ya'll, or at least told Heartflight it was all just an accident an' ah didn't really mind. Instead ah just ran off an' probably made things worse in th' long run." Whew. He'd need a drink of water once this was all said and done.

(Gear has likely had time to finish her mane in the wall of text I'm sparing you all from )
    While Sandy was narrating his wall'o'text, Sliverpine trotted up to the mare and nuzzled her in the neck in an attempt to assuage her feelings. Tempted as he was to kiss her right now, Sandy was in the room...

4. - Top - End - #154
    Troll in the Playground

"I see..." Icy said, her ears drooping a little. Despite his protestations, his actions still proved he did harbour some feelings for his ex-fillyfriend. Maybe it's too soon... Maybe she was just being too pushy...

She turned her eyes downwards towards the floor. "If you still have feelings for her... I... I understand..."
    Melodrama

Fox Trot's own heart sank. Though in his defense Icy...knew the risks coming into a relationship with him, he spelled them out in the beginning.

"Miss Icy...I-"
    Oh curse those ghosts of his past that metaphorically haunted him! *melodrama* Maybe...he did jump too soon into another relationship when he was clearly not ready. He moved to put his fore legs around her. "I...don't want to have any feelings for her....I really don't.....I really do though..want us to work."

Sliverpine felt his heart sink a little at her answer. Was she really that angry?

While Sandy was narrating his wall'o'text, Sliverpine trotted up to the mare and nuzzled her in the neck in an attempt to assuage her feelings. Tempted as he was to kiss her right now, Sandy was in the room...
    Gearstride let the nuzzle happen, her like of physical affection stronger than her silly anger.

[COLOR="SandyBrown"]

Gearstride stared at Sandy for a long moment, letting everything sink in, her thoughts to organize. "You dummy, I'm not upset at you, so shush with the apologizing. A'hms the one who should be apologizin' to you."

She glanced over at Silverpine as well drooping her head. "Sorry to you too babe...wasn't meanin' to be a jerk to you either if I was."
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-09-19 at 10:03 AM.

5. - Top - End - #155
    Barbarian in the Playground

Forest/Dreamrunner
    It seems Dreamrunner was walking around the forest, her age seemed to not have changed! But she didn't appear to be pregnant anymore and there were two foals following her. One with a deep purple coat(clearly a filly and a Pegasus) and one with a light white coat(clearly a colt and a Pegasus). They were apparently tusseling with each other as well. They where dangerously close to a patch of Poison Joke! They then tussled right through the Poison Joke! Which would have been a problem if they hadn't went into a misty ghost form before they did. They tussled back out of it and Dreamrunner chuckled at their antics.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

6. - Top - End - #156
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Orzel View Post
    Akiiki woke up. The ride the back of the purple colt wasn't smooth. He was still sleepy and thus cranky. The crankiness did help focus. The little pony squinted and put all his attention on his vocal chords.

"Ice cream."

The image of a think forest popped into Serilus and Melt's mind. The sun and moon rose and set over the dreamscape quickly. Twice the celestial orbs did so. This was to illustrate the passing of two days.
    ((Right, we'll just let this day play out for a little longer, then do a quick time skip catch up. That good with both of you?))

Serilus suddenly let out a yawn, he hadn't realised how tired he was. "This has been an exhausting day, and we still aren't much closer to fixing this. I wonder if it, or hopefully at least this purpleness, will wear off with time. Perhaps we should call it a day and resume our search later. After all this crazy stuff, I just want to have a nice sleep." Serilus looked at his companions to see what their reaction to his suggestion was, then added. "Of course, we'll head to any place you want to go to first on the way back. I assume you are staying at the Civic Center too, Melt? We'll have to take Akiiki with us."
    Thanks to Skeppio for my avatar.

7. - Top - End - #157
    Titan in the Playground

Gearstride stared at Sandy for a long moment, letting everything sink in, her thoughts to organize. "You dummy, I'm not upset at you, so shush with the apologizing. A'hms the one who should be apologizin' to you."

She glanced over at Silverpine as well drooping her head. "Sorry to you too babe...wasn't meanin' to be a jerk to you either if I was."
    "No-no, ah mean, ah'm alright. Just...next time give the room a once-over? Ah'd really appreciate it." Sandy left out that he was upset at himself, so an apology seemed perfectly within his rights.

8. - Top - End - #158
    Troll in the Playground

"No-no, ah mean, ah'm alright. Just...next time give the room a once-over? Ah'd really appreciate it." Sandy left out that he was upset at himself, so an apology seemed perfectly within his rights.

"Well ah'm still sorry myself, I know ah'm not the most tactful pony and heck, sometimes ah'm a whole lots of inconsiderate to others,"
    She pouted her lips and furrowed her brow. "But...I'll try to be better." She glanced at Sandy and moved to embrace her friend. Then a thought occurred to her, something that Sandy said.

"Ah mean, ah sorta know what that's like, havin' somepony special like that, an' you just forget things like that an' all when yer with them(...)"

She looked at Sandy and softly smiled.

9. - Top - End - #159
    Titan in the Playground

"Well ah'm still sorry myself, I know ah'm not the most tactful pony and heck, sometimes ah'm a whole lots of inconsiderate to others,"
    She pouted her lips and furrowed her brow. "But...I'll try to be better." She glanced at Sandy and moved to embrace her friend. Then a thought occurred to her, something that Sandy said.

"Ah mean, ah sorta know what that's like, havin' somepony special like that, an' you just forget things like that an' all when yer with them(...)"

She looked at Sandy and softly smiled.
    Sandy, since he's no mind-reader, just saw her move to hug him, then stop and smile at him. He smiled back, before a thought occurred to him: "Aw, ponyfeathers, ah missed some syrup, didn't ah?" He craned his neck and spun around as he tried to spot the nonexistent stain.

10. - Top - End - #160
    Troll in the Playground

Sandy, since he's no mind-reader, just saw her move to hug him, then stop and smile at him. He smiled back, before a thought occurred to him: "Aw, ponyfeathers, ah missed some syrup, didn't ah?" He craned his neck and spun around as he tried to spot the nonexistent stain.

"Yep...right there ya dolt colt,"
    She warmly said and put her hoof on his muzzle. She made a gesture as if though she was wiping away the nonexistent stain. "There ya go Sandy, all gone."

11. - Top - End - #161
    Titan in the Playground

"Yep...right there ya dolt colt,"
    She warmly said and put her hoof on his muzzle. She made a gesture as if though she was wiping away the nonexistent stain. "There ya go Sandy, all gone."
    Sandy felt the spot where she "brushed" away the syrup, even probing it a bit with his tongue. You know, in case she missed some. Waste of perfectly tasty syrup and all. Naturally, both came up clean. "Phew, no wonder ah couldn't see it. Good eye there, Gear."

(should probably wait for Grif at this point)
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-09-19 at 09:39 AM.

12. - Top - End - #162
    Ettin in the Playground

Melodrama

Fox Trot's own heart sank. Though in his defense Icy...knew the risks coming into a relationship with him, he spelled them out in the beginning.

"Miss Icy...I-"
    Oh curse those ghosts of his past that metaphorically haunted him! *melodrama* Maybe...he did jump too soon into another relationship when he was clearly not ready. He moved to put his fore legs around her. "I...don't want to have any feelings for her....I really don't.....I really do though..want us to work."
    Icy stared at the colt for a moment, before lowering her eyes again. "I believe you..." she said quietly, letting her head rest on his shoulders again. "I knew the risks of accepting this... and no matter what, I'll wait for you... even if you do still harbour feelings for her."

Gearstride let the nuzzle happen, her like of physical affection stronger than her silly anger.

Sandy felt the spot where she "brushed" away the syrup, even probing it a bit with his tongue. You know, in case she missed some. Waste of perfectly tasty syrup and all. Naturally, both came up clean. "Phew, no wonder ah couldn't see it. Good eye there, Gear."

(should probably wait for Grif at this point)
    Sliverpine smirked at Sandy. "You do know she was just pulling ya leg right?" he said innocently.

13. - Top - End - #163
    Titan in the Playground

Sliverpine smirked at Sandy. "You do know she was just pulling ya leg right?" he said innocently.
    "Pullin' mah..." It suddenly clicked that dried syrup isn't something that can be "brushed off". Sandy facehooved, chuckling. "No Silverpine, ah'd say ah didn't."

14. - Top - End - #164
    Troll in the Playground

Icy stared at the colt for a moment, before lowering her eyes again. "I believe you..." she said quietly, letting her head rest on his shoulders again. "I knew the risks of accepting this... and no matter what, I'll wait for you... even if you do still harbour feelings for her."

"Thank you...Miss Icy. I know its selfish of me to have you wait, but-"
    He gave her a deep hug closing his eyes. "-But thank you."
    ---

Gearstride put on a smirk as if though that pulling his leg was indeed her intention.

15. - Top - End - #165
    Ettin in the Playground

"Pullin' mah..." It suddenly clicked that dried syrup isn't something that can be "brushed off". Sandy facehooved, chuckling. "No Silverpine, ah'd say ah didn't."
    [COLOR="Sienna"]
    Gearstride put on a smirk as if though that pulling his leg was indeed her intention.
    "Now then. Since you ponies don't want to play in the rain, let's try out that karaoke machine in the kitchen." Sliverpine began a gallop down the staircase. "Last one there gets to sing Hakuna Matata in all it's glory!" he shouted cheekily, well aware he was cheating in his headstart.

"Thank you...Miss Icy. I know its selfish of me to have you wait, but-"
    He gave her a deep hug closing his eyes. "-But thank you."
    Icy said nothing, but just smiled in response. Fox might notice she tightened her grip on his hooves as well.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-09-19 at 10:51 AM.

16. - Top - End - #166
    Titan in the Playground

"Now then. Since you ponies don't want to play in the rain, let's try out that karaoke machine in the kitchen." Sliverpine began a gallop down the staircase. "Last one there gets to sing Hakuna Matata in all it's glory!" he shouted cheekily, well aware he was cheating in his headstart.
    Sandy had to waste a few precious moments recovering from his facepalm to notice Silverpine had already started. "No fair! You git back here, ya sneaky varmit!" He started to scamper after him, once again wondering why all these foal activities had to involve running when he was so lousy at it at this age.

(Gear could stop him if she wanted, though OOC I'm not 100% sure where she's going with this. I've got a few good guesses, but for now... *sits back w/popcorn*)
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-09-19 at 11:03 AM.

17. - Top - End - #167
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Meanwhile, Downstairs]

Night Jewel had decided to wash off in the rain, which was refreshingly cold, wet, and uncomfortable. While she was outside, she thought about what to do next in this town. It was obvious that she needed a permanent place to stay as well as somewhere to sell those amethysts, but she didn't know a lot about the former and knew nothing at all of the latter.

Still, no need to concentrate so much on serious things. After all, there was fun to be had! No matter what happened here, she might as well enjoy it.

She stepped back inside, shook the water out of her coat, and headed for the kitchen, eagerly anticipating karaoke.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

18. - Top - End - #168
    Ogre in the Playground

ElfRangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Level8Mudcrab View Post
    ((Right, we'll just let this day play out for a little longer, then do a quick time skip catch up. That good with both of you?))

Serilus suddenly let out a yawn, he hadn't realised how tired he was. "This has been an exhausting day, and we still aren't much closer to fixing this. I wonder if it, or hopefully at least this purpleness, will wear off with time. Perhaps we should call it a day and resume our search later. After all this crazy stuff, I just want to have a nice sleep." Serilus looked at his companions to see what their reaction to his suggestion was, then added. "Of course, we'll head to any place you want to go to first on the way back. I assume you are staying at the Civic Center too, Melt? We'll have to take Akiiki with us."
    Akiiki's stomach started to rubble again. The little zebra yawned cutely. He was too hungry and tired to cause mischief.
    Gitp's No. 1 Cake hater
    On Vacation until Aug 7th.
    Spell currently researching: Explosive Pie.
    Weapon currently crafting: +1 cakebane kris

19. - Top - End - #169
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Mystic yells after him.

Come back for Karaoke at some point please! feeling kinda sad everypony was leaving now.
    "I'm still here?" offers Dream.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

20. - Top - End - #170
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    "I'm still here?" offers Dream.
    Alright. Do you want to go first or should I? And I'm just a bit sad because it looked like everypony was going to sing, and now almost everypony has left. Mystic explains.

21. - Top - End - #171
    Troll in the Playground

Icy said nothing, but just smiled in response. Fox might notice she tightened her grip on his hooves as well.

"I uhm....I don't suppose you want to continue the dance lesson?"
    He asked nervously.

Sandy had to waste a few precious moments recovering from his facepalm to notice Silverpine had already started. "No fair! You git back here, ya sneaky varmit!" He started to scamper after him, once again wondering why all these foal activities had to involve running when he was so lousy at it at this age.
    (She'll bug him later ;D)

"Hey Silverpine, 'tis mah job to be the one with the cheatin' headstarts!"
    She playfully shouted at the colt. She caught up to Sandy, given well, his adorkable slowness in running. "Well Sandy, looks like you and I will have a real race at least," She grinned and continued to gallop.

(deadtiming for an hour/20 min for class)

22. - Top - End - #172
    Titan in the Playground

She playfully shouted at the colt. She caught up to Sandy, given well, his adorkable slowness in running. "Well Sandy, looks like you and I will have a real race at least," She grinned and continued to gallop.

Sandy tried his hardest, galloping all-out to try and avoid having to sing...that song. *shudder* But unless Gear lets him win, he's going to arrive at the kitchen last.

23. - Top - End - #173
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Alright. Do you want to go first or should I? And I'm just a bit sad because it looked like everypony was going to sing, and now almost everypony has left. Mystic explains.
    "Not quite! I'm still around!" Night Jewel grinned, then trotted over to the machine to examine it. She could have attempted to rig it due to her affinity with mechanisms, but she decided that sabotaging other ponies' singing experiences could wait for some other gathering which could actually use additional humour. This time, she'd just let things go the way they'd go. "Would one of you prefer going first? I'll be willing to wait."
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

24. - Top - End - #174
    Ettin in the Playground

"I uhm....I don't suppose you want to continue the dance lesson?"
    He asked nervously.
    Icy glanced at the heavy storm outside, then back at Fox. "I suppose I don't have anyplace else to go," she said, smiling wanly. Icy disengaged herself from his forehooves and stretched her legs a bit. It was getting a little cramped.

Sandy tried his hardest, galloping all-out to try and avoid having to sing...that song. *shudder* But unless Gear lets him win, he's going to arrive at the kitchen last.
    Sliverpine was the first one to reach the kitchen... not surprisingly. He saw the others were getting ready for the karaoke machine. "Hey, why not let the last one to arrive to sing first?" he suggested with a grin, pointing a hoof back at the staircase. "I got the perfect song all lined up."
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-09-19 at 12:18 PM.

25. - Top - End - #175
    Troll in the Playground

She does, slowing her pace at the last moment.

Icy glanced at the heavy storm outside, then back at Fox. "I suppose I don't have anyplace else to go," she said, smiling wanly. Icy disengaged herself from his forehooves and stretched her legs a bit. It was getting a little cramped.
    He stood up from his haunches and threw away the plastic bags and put the cups and thermos away. He returned still a little nervous and, he couldn't bring himself to hide behind a smile right now. "Thank you again Miss Icy..." He said trotting past her as he made for the dance floor.

Sliverpine was the first one to reach the kitchen... not surprisingly. He saw the others were getting ready for the karaoke machine. "Hey, why not let the last one to arrive to sing first?" he suggested with a grin, pointing a hoof back at the staircase. "I got the perfect song all lined up."

"Actually, Hakuna Matata is too much of a fun song for one pony, I don't see why we can't duet it or..."three-it" it and ham it up,"
    The filly grinned trotting up.

26. - Top - End - #176
    Titan in the Playground

She does, slowing her pace at the last moment.

"Actually, Hakuna Matata is too much of a fun song for one pony, I don't see why we can't duet it or..."three-it" it and ham it up,"
    The filly grinned trotting up.
    Sandy was apprehensive about singing, but then again, Gear did totally let him win, and Silverpine needed his just desserts for starting early. He grinned and patted Silverpine on the back. "Ah think that's a great idea! What d'you say, Silverpine?"

27. - Top - End - #177
    Ettin in the Playground

Sandy was apprehensive about singing, but then again, Gear did totally let him win, and Silverpine needed his just desserts for starting early. He grinned and patted Silverpine on the back. "Ah think that's a great idea! What d'you say, Silverpine?"
    "What? I totally cheated so that I didn't..." He shoved a hoof into his mouth before he could incriminate himself further.

"Crud. Now I have to sing, don't I?" he said, after facehoofing hard.

He stood up from his haunches and threw away the plastic bags and put the cups and thermos away. He returned still a little nervous and, he couldn't bring himself to hide behind a smile right now. "Thank you again Miss Icy..." He said trotting past her as he made for the dance floor.
    Icy smiled a little as she took her place at the dance floor. "You do know you don't need to thank me for giving me an essentially free lesson in dancing right?"
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-09-19 at 01:44 PM.

28. - Top - End - #178
    Troll in the Playground

"What? I totally cheated so that I didn't..." He shoved a hoof into his mouth before he could incriminate himself further.

"Crud. Now I have to sing, don't I?" he said, after facehoofing hard.

'The corruption must be running deep in you,"
    She smiled nudging him in the side. "But anyhoof, the song is sung by three characters anyway, why don't the three of us do it?"

Icy smiled a little as she took her place at the dance floor. "You do know you don't need to thank me for giving me an essentially free lesson in dancing right?"

"You know why I'm thanking you Miss Icy,"
    He said softly as he positioned the pair back into the pose they were in before the two fell.

29. - Top - End - #179
    Ettin in the Playground

She smiled nudging him in the side. "But anyhoof, the song is sung by three characters anyway, why don't the three of us do it?"
    "Pfftttt, fine...." Sliverpine reluctantly agreed. He trotted over to the karaoke machine and picked one of the microphone with his mouth. "Mmm, mind helping me attach this to my neck for a moment?" Obviously earth ponies have to find some way to hold the microphone.

"You know why I'm thanking you Miss Icy,"
    He said softly as he positioned the pair back into the pose they were in before the two fell.
    "I know, Fox..." she replied in an equally soft voice, her eyes watching Fox's every move.

30. - Top - End - #180
    Titan in the Playground

"If nopony else minds, ah'm up fer it." Being on stage with friends? Much better. Sandy got up on stage and just used a mic stand.