Page 7 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 210 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    "If nopony else minds, ah'm up fer it." Being on stage with friends? Much better. Sandy got up on stage and just used a mic stand.
    Clearly Sandy is cheating because mic stands don't come free.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  2. - Top - End - #182
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Clearly Sandy is cheating because mic stands don't come free.
    Sandy is his own stallion. He does as he pleases.

    But fiiiiine, he levitates his mic to a neck holder or something, and then does the same for Silverpine.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-09-19 at 02:15 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  3. - Top - End - #183
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "I know, Fox..." she replied in an equally soft voice, her eyes watching Fox's every move.
    The pair continued where they last left off adding in some reverse turns which are just natural turns but well...reversed. Its starts to look like they're really dancing now.


    Gearstride-



    She just cheats taking advantage of her apparent cartoon antics ability and holds a bottomless mic that Freddy Mercury used between her two hooves and rears up to stand on her rear hooves. She grins at the boys and winks.
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-09-19 at 02:21 PM.

  4. - Top - End - #184
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Hawkflight's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Z-City
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Meanwhile, Heartflight was laying in her room sulking.

    Stupid Heartflight, she thought. You almost made some new friends, then you had to go an *non-pony word* it up for yourself.
    Current avatar by Cuthalion.

    Go check out Ask Foxglove. It's full of stars adorable and awesome. She still owes me art....

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Selm View Post
    At this point Medi was convinced leadership was assigned through a substantial amount of alcohol and a dartboard.
    Spoiler: I'm a Pokemon!
    Show


    Is it can be hugs time now plz?

    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show


    Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

  5. - Top - End - #185
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    *shall edit*


    Gearstride-



    She just cheats taking advantage of her apparent cartoon antics ability and holds a bottomless mic that Freddy Mercury used between her two hooves and rears up to stand on her rear hooves. She grins at the boys and winks.
    Sandy just sighs in "I'm not even going to try and explain that one"-ness, and presses the "On" button. It briefly occurs to him that they hadn't assigned parts for this song, but they were pretty much winging it to begin with.

    The music starts up. Sandy hesitates, not quite having the courage to take the first part.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-09-19 at 02:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  6. - Top - End - #186
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy just sighs in "I'm not even going to try and explain that one"-ness, and presses the "On" button. It briefly occurs to him that they hadn't assigned parts for this song, but they were pretty much winging it to begin with.

    The music starts up. Sandy hesitates, not quite having the courage to take the first part.
    Gearstride, being one who enjoys attention takes center stage and starts hamming it up.

    Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase

    Hakuna Matata! Ain't no passing craze

    It means no worries for the rest of your days

    It's our problem-free philosophy

    Hakuna Matata!

  7. - Top - End - #187
    Troll in the Playground
     
    MCerberus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    St. Louis
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    A formerly empty house with lots of boxes going into it - Whadda Scoops

    Scoops spends most of the first part of the day directing a whole shipment of the finest budget printing gear into the empty building she's turning into a house/news stand/printing press. So exciting it's really happening. Of course the first thing that is put in its proper place is the espresso machine she was given for her birthday by THAT CHEATING MULE OF A STALLION.

    But you can't very well get rid of something so vital as coffee. Of course she, and most of the movers didn't have much of an idea how to assemble some of the news equipment. While they were figuring that out, Whadda got out a paint and brush and begins making a large sign.

    "Bridle Shores Gossip" No that's not it. "The Shores Star" There we go!. Then the mare realizes she has the crossed out part drawn in paint and flips the sign around.

    "The Shores Star
    Whadda Scoops - Chief Editor
    Now Hiring"


    After a long while, everything in the facility is set up and Scoops gets to work setting up the national and editorial section of the paper. After a quick coffee break, it's time to go find some real news!


    Later, where the karaoke is

    Scoops is writing something down with a pen in her mouth. A little while earlier, she had managed to snap some pictures of some ponies having fun. The mare is still wearing the camera harness as the music begins to start.

    "Sticky fun at the-" Her ears perk up. "I love this song!" she exclaims as Gearstride starts up. Whadda claps excitedly.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show


    Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

    Ask blogs: Screwball and Derpy | Gummy

  8. - Top - End - #188
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Gearstride, being one who enjoys attention takes center stage and starts hamming it up.

    Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase

    Hakuna Matata! Ain't no passing craze

    It means no worries for the rest of your days

    It's our problem-free philosophy

    Hakuna Matata!
    Despite being reluctantly roped in for this, Sliverpine naturally began to warm up to the ham.

    Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase
    Hakuna Matata! Ain't no passing craze

    It means no worries for the rest of your days

    It's our problem-free philosophy


    (For obvious reasons I skipped the Timon/Pumbaa part.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  9. - Top - End - #189
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Sandy stands aside from the other two, as the final part is closer to the end of the song. Although nervous starting out, he gradually gets into the performance, especially near the final lines.

    It means no worries for the rest of your days

    It's our problem-free philosophy
    Hakuna Matata!


    Soon enough, the song comes to a close. Sandy gives a bow to the audience. All told, it wasn't as terrible as he thought it would be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  10. - Top - End - #190
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Civic Center



    "Well that was surprising short, sweet,"
    Gearstride chuckles. She glances at the applauding pony Whadda and grins giving her a bow. Oddly, it seemed like Whadda just materialized from out of nowhere here in the civic center lobby. Awesome.

  11. - Top - End - #191
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    The pair continued where they last left off adding in some reverse turns which are just natural turns but well...reversed. Its starts to look like they're really dancing now.
    So... after dancing for sometime, Icy softly asked, "How am I doing, Fox?"

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Civic Center



    "Well that was surprising short, sweet,"
    Gearstride chuckles. She glances at the applauding pony Whadda and grins giving her a bow. Oddly, it seemed like Whadda just materialized from out of nowhere here in the civic center lobby. Awesome.
    "I told you my choice of song was perfect," Sliverpine huffed, puffing out his chest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  12. - Top - End - #192
    Troll in the Playground
     
    MCerberus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    St. Louis
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "I told you my choice of song was perfect," Sliverpine huffed, puffing out his chest.
    That was about the moment that a flash from a camera aimed directly at the trio goes off. Scoops claps happily again for a moment before jotting down some more things on a notepad.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show


    Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

    Ask blogs: Screwball and Derpy | Gummy

  13. - Top - End - #193
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    That was about the moment that a flash from a camera aimed directly at the trio goes off. Scoops claps happily again for a moment before jotting down some more things on a notepad.
    "Wait, cameras? WHO BROUGHT CAMERAS?" Sliverpine exclaimed, flushing a beet red. Hamming it up in a private room is one thing, it was entirely another thing to have your picture taken while doing so. He spied the source of the offending flash. "You give back that picture now!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  14. - Top - End - #194
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    That was about the moment that a flash from a camera aimed directly at the trio goes off. Scoops claps happily again for a moment before jotting down some more things on a notepad.
    Sandy scrunched his eyes and tried to rub the spots out. "Agh, the hay was that?"

    (Deadtiming for sleep now, bleh early project meetings)
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-09-19 at 11:21 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  15. - Top - End - #195
    Troll in the Playground
     
    MCerberus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    St. Louis
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Wait, cameras? WHO BROUGHT CAMERAS?" Sliverpine exclaimed, flushing a beet red. Hamming it up in a private room is one thing, it was entirely another thing to have your picture taken while doing so. He spied the source of the offending flash. "You give back that picture now!"
    For convenience, Scoops had decided to use the Ponyroid camera until there's some sort of... any help getting film developed. Whadda wasn't that hard to spot since she's wearing her press hat. The mare looks completely shocked at this reaction and doesn't move as the picture slides out.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show


    Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

    Ask blogs: Screwball and Derpy | Gummy

  16. - Top - End - #196
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    So... after dancing for sometime, Icy softly asked, "How am I doing, Fox?"

    "You're still moving just a tad stiffly, but otherwise good,"
    He said keeping his left hoof above her thigh. "Alright, we're going to go for a half spin out and then you'll spin back in." He stopped so that she could practice it while not in motion. He assisted in guiding her through the simple movement.

    Gearstride-

    Gearstride isn't as effected by having her picture taken, given her personality, though she does become worried with Silverpine's reaction to it.

  17. - Top - End - #197
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    "You're still moving just a tad stiffly, but otherwise good,"
    He said keeping his left hoof above her thigh. "Alright, we're going to go for a half spin out and then you'll spin back in." He stopped so that she could practice it while not in motion. He assisted in guiding her through the simple movement.
    Icy tried to doing the half-spin, slowly whirling out, then back in again. She misjudged her spin back in and nearly overbalanced both of them. "Woah..."

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    Gearstride-

    Gearstride isn't as effected by having her picture taken, given her personality, though she does become worried with Silverpine's reaction to it.
    Sliverpine comically dived for the picture as it fluttered to the ground. He should be the first one to reach it, provided nopony else snatched it right under him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  18. - Top - End - #198
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Icy tried to doing the half-spin, slowly whirling out, then back in again. She misjudged her spin back in and nearly overbalanced both of them. "Woah..."
    He wanly smiled watching her, there was just something really cute about the way she made her little errors. "Not bad Miss Icy," He said as she rolled back into his hooves.

    Sliverpine comically dived for the picture as it fluttered to the ground. He should be the first one to reach it, provided nopony else snatched it right under him.

    "Ooh ooh, this would be so much more awesome in slow motion!"
    Probably more so with the six million dollar man sound effect. Gearstride hopped off the stage.

  19. - Top - End - #199
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    He wanly smiled watching her, there was just something really cute about the way she made her little errors. "Not bad Miss Icy," He said as she rolled back into his hooves.
    "At this point, I'm feeling kind of silly doing this," Icy dryly remarked, as he caught her with his hooves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  20. - Top - End - #200
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "At this point, I'm feeling kind of silly doing this," Icy dryly remarked, as he caught her with his hooves.

    "Aw, but you shouldn't, now let's do a half spin to the routine,"
    He put the two into their starting dance positions. Natural turn, natural turn, reverse, half spin.

  21. - Top - End - #201
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Sliverpine comically dived for the picture as it fluttered to the ground. He should be the first one to reach it, provided nopony else snatched it right under him.
    Sandy just watched as he stepped off the stage; he didn't really mind getting his picture taken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  22. - Top - End - #202
    Troll in the Playground
     
    MCerberus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    St. Louis
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    "Ooh ooh, this would be so much more awesome in slow motion!"
    Probably more so with the six million dollar man sound effect. Gearstride hopped off the stage.
    Whadda Scoops looks paralyzed by what she's looking at at the moment. Part of her wants to dive for the picture yelling "nooooooooooooo", another to keep writing, and yet another just wanting to watch.

    In the end she can't make a decision and the picture floats to the hooves of the first one to get it. Scoops still has the stunned look on her face.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show


    Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

    Ask blogs: Screwball and Derpy | Gummy

  23. - Top - End - #203
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Whadda Scoops looks paralyzed by what she's looking at at the moment. Part of her wants to dive for the picture yelling "nooooooooooooo", another to keep writing, and yet another just wanting to watch.

    In the end she can't make a decision and the picture floats to the hooves of the first one to get it. Scoops still has the stunned look on her face.
    "Ha! Gotcha!" the orange colt shouted as he reached the picture. He immediately grabbed the picture and stared at the other ponies shiftily. "Nopony saw this!" Apparently, Sliverpine has a phobia of pictures being taken during his most embarrassing moments.


    [Icy Touch]

    Icy turned this time with slightly more grace. At least she didn't dramatically trip over her hooves or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  24. - Top - End - #204
    Troll in the Playground
     
    MCerberus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    St. Louis
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Ha! Gotcha!" the orange colt shouted as he reached the picture. He immediately grabbed the picture and stared at the other ponies shiftily. "Nopony saw this!" Apparently, Sliverpine has a phobia of pictures being taken during his most embarrassing moments.
    Scoops scoots over to where Silverpine had made a diving catch for the photo. She's got a big smile on her face and looks directly at him. "Well it's not my fault you're interesting. Doing interesting things. If you want to say something to clarify I'd love to jot it down."

    Her grin grows bigger and she starts tilting her head.
    "Can I have that back?"
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show


    Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

    Ask blogs: Screwball and Derpy | Gummy

  25. - Top - End - #205
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Ha! Gotcha!" the orange colt shouted as he reached the picture. He immediately grabbed the picture and stared at the other ponies shiftily. "Nopony saw this!" Apparently, Sliverpine has a phobia of pictures being taken during his most embarrassing moments.

    "Mmm, but you really cute onstage babe,"
    The filly came up from behind and neck nuzzled him. She tried to take a peek at the picture.


    [Icy Touch]

    Icy turned this time with slightly more grace. At least she didn't dramatically trip over her hooves or something.
    For Fox, this was as simple as breathing air, so he didn't need to concentrate as much. Instead it allowed for his thoughts to take stage. He glanced down at the filly in his fore legs, he still couldn't shake off what had happened earlier.

  26. - Top - End - #206
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Grif's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

    "Mmm, but you really cute onstage babe,"
    The filly came up from behind and neck nuzzled him. She tried to take a peek at the picture.
    "Gah! No!" Sliverpine exclaimed, and tried to hide the photo away. If Gear tried to sneak a look, it was a moment of him holding the mic stand with his hooves, mouth wide open.

    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    For Fox, this was as simple as breathing air, so he didn't need to concentrate as much. Instead it allowed for his thoughts to take stage. He glanced down at the filly in his fore legs, he still couldn't shake off what had happened earlier.
    Icy for once, didn't notice Fox's distracted look, so busy she was on trying to keep balance while turning and dancing at the same time. Gah! This dancing thing is hard!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    We don't have enough pony to fill a subforum. We have enough friendship to fill a ponythread.
    Awesome Sliverpine ponytar by Dirtytabs.

    Placeholder for former avatars.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Excellent Ponytar thanks to Dirtytabs.

  27. - Top - End - #207
    Troll in the Playground
     
    TheAmishPirate's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Sandy decided to sit this particular brand of shenanigans out, and just watch from the sidelines. Silverpine's reaction was funny enough, and he didn't really mind one way or the other if the picture got out. I mean, they were all foals in the picture, so it wasn't like they'd be super recognizable.

    No, he was more concerned with the nagging feeling that he was forgetting something. Or somepony. Wasn't there one more pony in the room earlier today? Back when they were all eating the breakfast that Heartflight had-Heartflight! A quick head count confirmed it; she was gone. In all the karaoke nonsense, he'd forgotten he had one more pony to set things right with. He slipped out the door in all the ruckus and started searching for her.

    [Sandy - Outside Heartflight's Room]

    With no sign of her in the lobby or hallway, her room was the next obvious choice. He knocked, and softly called, "Heartflight? Ya'll in there?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    Returned from Japan, but blog and pictures are still here!

  28. - Top - End - #208
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Benson's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Gah! No!" Sliverpine exclaimed, and tried to hide the photo away. If Gear tried to sneak a look, it was a moment of him holding the mic stand with his hooves, mouth wide open.

    "Oh come on...lemme have a peek babe,"
    She insisted as she tried to swipe the photo away, with well her teeth I suppose. She then took note of Whadda, but this was Silverpine's thing do deal with.



    Icy for once, didn't notice Fox's distracted look, so busy she was on trying to keep balance while turning and dancing at the same time. Gah! This dancing thing is hard!

    The cute filly in his hooves, and even more beautiful mare, Fox just had to put on a smile. He was a lucky dolt colt, who might just totally mess this all up later if he did something foalish.

    "Miss Icy...you're doing well, are you sure you've never danced before?" He playfully teased when she turned into his legs again during the course of this dance.

    deadtiming
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-09-20 at 01:21 PM.

  29. - Top - End - #209
    Troll in the Playground
     
    MCerberus's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    St. Louis
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "Gah! No!" Sliverpine exclaimed, and tried to hide the photo away. If Gear tried to sneak a look, it was a moment of him holding the mic stand with his hooves, mouth wide open.
    Scoops presses in closer and somehow has an even bigger smile. "Well, you ARE adorable." She tries to think of a way to get the picture back. At this point it'd be a 50/50 split it would even be in the paper, but you have to keep your options open.

    "I could give you a tour of the paper if you give me the pic back."
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show


    Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

    Ask blogs: Screwball and Derpy | Gummy

  30. - Top - End - #210
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Hawkflight's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Z-City
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy decided to sit this particular brand of shenanigans out, and just watch from the sidelines. Silverpine's reaction was funny enough, and he didn't really mind one way or the other if the picture got out. I mean, they were all foals in the picture, so it wasn't like they'd be super recognizable.

    No, he was more concerned with the nagging feeling that he was forgetting something. Or somepony. Wasn't there one more pony in the room earlier today? Back when they were all eating the breakfast that Heartflight had-Heartflight! A quick head count confirmed it; she was gone. In all the karaoke nonsense, he'd forgotten he had one more pony to set things right with. He slipped out the door in all the ruckus and started searching for her.

    [Sandy - Outside Heartflight's Room]

    With no sign of her in the lobby or hallway, her room was the next obvious choice. He knocked, and softly called, "Heartflight? Ya'll in there?"
    Heartflight was startled at the voice of Sandy coming from outside. She quickly composed herself and said, "Come in."
    Current avatar by Cuthalion.

    Go check out Ask Foxglove. It's full of stars adorable and awesome. She still owes me art....

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince_Selm View Post
    At this point Medi was convinced leadership was assigned through a substantial amount of alcohol and a dartboard.
    Spoiler: I'm a Pokemon!
    Show


    Is it can be hugs time now plz?

    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show


    Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •