New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Heartflight was startled at the voice of Sandy coming from outside. She quickly composed herself and said, "Come in."
    Sandy slowly opened the door and trotted inside. He had planned (and psyched himself up) for confronting her about the whole syrup incident, but he doubted she would've ran off to her room if she wasn't already feeling sorry. Suddenly at a loss of what to do next, he stood around awkwardly for a few moments before trying for conversation. "Er, ya'll alright? We started karaoke an' ah noticed you ran off..."
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

2. - Top - End - #212
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic] Bridle Shores, General Town thread 5

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Oh come on...lemme have a peek babe,"
    She insisted as she tried to swipe the photo away, with well her teeth I suppose. She then took note of Whadda, but this was Silverpine's thing do deal with.
    Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
    Scoops presses in closer and somehow has an even bigger smile. "Well, you ARE adorable." She tries to think of a way to get the picture back. At this point it'd be a 50/50 split it would even be in the paper, but you have to keep your options open.

"I could give you a tour of the paper if you give me the pic back."
    "No uh. Nothing is worth that," Sliverpine answered defiantly. He had his hooves laid firmly on the picture at this point and nothing save a good tickle would dislodge him.

The cute filly in his hooves, and even more beautiful mare, Fox just had to put on a smile. He was a lucky dolt colt, who might just totally mess this all up later if he did something foalish.

"Miss Icy...you're doing well, are you sure you've never danced before?" He playfully teased when she turned into his legs again during the course of this dance.

deadtiming
    "I am pretty sure," Icy replied as she completed yet another turn. Her voice dropped a notch as she paused a moment in his forelegs. "Fox... do you think... I should wear a dress for our date?"

3. - Top - End - #213
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "No uh. Nothing is worth that," Sliverpine answered defiantly. He had his hooves laid firmly on the picture at this point and nothing save a good tickle would dislodge him.

"Oh...not even for...moi.....?"
    The filly purred demurely. With fore legs around him from behind, poised in prime tickle position.

"I am pretty sure," Icy replied as she completed yet another turn. Her voice dropped a notch as she paused a moment in his forelegs. "Fox... do you think... I should wear a dress for our date?"
    Oh my, to see Icy in clothing...all...covered....up like that.....that was a rather...ahem...oh my.

Well, a dress would be suitable for wear at a nice fancy dinner over there. He could arrange for reservations. Since bringing that subject up...Fox just had a hankering to see her in a dress now.

"Um, yes, though you might not want to wear it during the train ride to Fillydephia, its like a two hour ride, and I want you to be at your most comfortablest," He said doing his best to cool down his warming cheeks.

4. - Top - End - #214
    Ettin in the Playground

"Oh...not even for...moi.....?"
    The filly purred demurely. With fore legs around him from behind, poised in prime tickle position.
    "Never!" Sliverpine replied. It was clear he was just being silly now.

Oh my, to see Icy in clothing...all...covered....up like that.....that was a rather...ahem...oh my.

Well, a dress would be suitable for wear at a nice fancy dinner over there. He could arrange for reservations. Since bringing that subject up...Fox just had a hankering to see her in a dress now.

"Um, yes, though you might not want to wear it during the train ride to Fillydephia, its like a two hour ride, and I want you to be at your most comfortablest," He said doing his best to cool down his warming cheeks.
    "Fox... are you... flushing? Oh my..." Icy felt her own cheeks heating up as she suddenly imagined what Fox was imagining. "You... you... you rascal!" she said playfully, punching him a little with her hoof.

5. - Top - End - #215
    Troll in the Playground

"Never!" Sliverpine replied. It was clear he was just being silly now.

"That's it....let the tickle attack commence!"
    She struck, mostly aiming for his belly.

"Fox... are you... flushing? Oh my..." Icy felt her own cheeks heating up as she suddenly imagined what Fox was imagining. "You... you... you rascal!" she said playfully, punching him a little with her hoof.

"I uhm...am but colt?"
    He sheepishly said before facehooving. "OH...that was so ungentlecolty of me."

6. - Top - End - #216
    Ettin in the Playground

"That's it....let the tickle attack commence!"
    She struck, mostly aiming for his belly.
    "Noooooooo- aha HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Sliverpine shouted in slow motion and whatnot as the deadly tickle attack struck him down. The picture flew out of his hooves and fluttered into the air, for anypony to cath.

"I uhm...am but colt?"
    He sheepishly said before facehooving. "OH...that was so ungentlecolty of me."
    Icy was trying to stifle a laugh at his behaviour but failing pretty badly. "Oh Fox... you're so cute when you're blushing like that. I do hope you don't intend on doing so during our entire date. That would be awkward."

7. - Top - End - #217
    Troll in the Playground

"Noooooooo- aha HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Sliverpine shouted in slow motion and whatnot as the deadly tickle attack struck him down. The picture flew out of his hooves and fluttered into the air, for anypony to catch.
    Gearstride found more fun in the tickling that her original intention of getting that photo. "Bhwahaha!"

Icy was trying to stifle a laugh at his behavior but failing pretty badly. "Oh Fox... you're so cute when you're blushing like that. I do hope you don't intend on doing so during our entire date. That would be awkward."

"I..I...I...I'll do my best Miss Icy,"
    He became all stiff like a soldier at attention and gave a salute. He tried to put on a serious expression but it just came off as silly considering his light crimson cheeks.

8. - Top - End - #218
    Ettin in the Playground

Gearstride found more fun in the tickling that her original intention of getting that photo. "Bhwahaha!"
    "Ahahaha... Mercy... hahahahaha.. oh Celestia...hahaha..." Sliverpine begged, tears streaming down his face as he wriggled around with his limbs waving about.

"I..I...I...I'll do my best Miss Icy,"
    He became all stiff like a soldier at attention and gave a salute. He tried to put on a serious expression but it just came off as silly considering his light crimson cheeks.
    Icy smiled at his rather adorable awkwardness and planted a kiss on his cheeks. "Don't worry Fox, you still have a few days before to get the very suggestive imagery of me in a dress out of your system." She winked and chuckled lightly.

9. - Top - End - #219
    Troll in the Playground

Seems that Gearstride and Silverpine are occupied, also seems like a moment for Whadda to step in.

Icy smiled at his rather adorable awkwardness and planted a kiss on his cheeks. "Don't worry Fox, you still have a few days before to get the very suggestive imagery of me in a dress out of your system." She winked and chuckled lightly.
    Her playful kiss on his cheeks prompted a dopey smile on his face, which surprised him. He wasn't expecting silly genuine smiles to pop up on his face today, after what happened earlier.

He looked down at the filly, neck nuzzling her. At this point they were back on all fours. Then a thought came to him. "Wait...a few days? So was it tomorrow or Sunday?"

10. - Top - End - #220
    Ettin in the Playground

Seems that Gearstride and Silverpine are occupied, also seems like a moment for Whadda to step in.

Her playful kiss on his cheeks prompted a dopey smile on his face, which surprised him. He wasn't expecting silly genuine smiles to pop up on his face today, after what happened earlier.

He looked down at the filly, neck nuzzling her. At this point they were back on all fours. Then a thought came to him. "Wait...a few days? So was it tomorrow or Sunday?"
    Icy smiled, closng her eyes as he nuzzled her. "Sunday of course. I still need to get my dress made. Besides, there's the small matter of getting you a new stove."

11. - Top - End - #221
    Troll in the Playground

Icy smiled, closng her eyes as he nuzzled her. "Sunday of course. I still need to get my dress made. Besides, there's the small matter of getting you a new stove."
    Fox Trot could have sworn he had said Saturday earlier, during lunch. Oh well. A gentlecolt must always heed the word of a lady. "Oh yea...a new stove...I still have to get you to try my grandmama's enchilada recipe as well, someday."

12. - Top - End - #222
    Firbolg in the Playground

"Ahahaha... Mercy... hahahahaha.. oh Celestia...hahaha..." Sliverpine begged, tears streaming down his face as he wriggled around with his limbs waving about.
    Scoops grabs the photo out of the air and then slips it under a few leaves of paper out of the way. Then, of course, she has to consider what's going on here. The public would most definitely want to know how much of a good time was being had.

*click*
    *flash*
    Another photo slides out of the camera.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

13. - Top - End - #223
    Ettin in the Playground

Fox Trot could have sworn he had said Saturday earlier, during lunch. Oh well. A gentlecolt must always heed the word of a lady. "Oh yea...a new stove...I still have to get you to try my grandmama's enchilada recipe as well, someday."
    "Mmm, enchiladas," Icy said, suddenly finding her own mouth watering at the thought.

Scoops grabs the photo out of the air and then slips it under a few leaves of paper out of the way. Then, of course, she has to consider what's going on here. The public would most definitely want to know how much of a good time was being had.

*click*
    *flash*
    Another photo slides out of the camera.
    "Ahahaha.... I'll.... hahaha.... get... hahahahaha... you....." Sliverpine managed to say in between laughs.

(Deadtime. Weeeee.)

14. - Top - End - #224
    Troll in the Playground

"Mmm, enchiladas," Icy said, suddenly finding her own mouth watering at the thought.
    Fox let out a small chuckle. "Indeed, they're as delicious as the drool coming out of your mouth is indicating."
    ---

Gearstride-Civic Center

For no explicable reason, the photo Whadda just took would have Gearstride taking the time to strike a pose.

Anyhoof. The filly finally released Silverpine from her clutches.
    Last edited by Benson; 2011-09-20 at 07:18 PM.

15. - Top - End - #225

Gearstride-Civic Center

For no explicable reason, the photo Whadda just took would Gearstride taking the time to strike a pose.

Scoops happily trots towards the door having gotten what might, in her book, be something for A-1. She then turns back towards the kids that have just been such a help and asks, "You don't know if there's anypony needing some soda money is there? I may be short a paperfoal!"
    Last edited by MCerberus; 2011-09-20 at 07:16 PM.
    Ask me about our low price vacation plans in the Elemental Plane of Puppies and Pie
    Spoiler
    Show

Evoker avatar by kpenguin. Evoker Pony by Dirtytabs. Grey Mouser, disciple of cupcakes by me. Any and all commiepuppies by BRC

16. - Top - End - #226
    Troll in the Playground

Scoops happily trots towards the door having gotten what might, in her book, be something for A-1. She then turns back towards the kids that have just been such a help and asks, "You don't know if there's anypony needing some soda money is there? I may be short a paperfoal!"

Gearstride grins and struts up to the young intrepid reporter mare. "Well cutie pie," She begins, forgetting that' she's a questionable 12 year old filly right now because of that one spell. "I.....actually...wait...Uhm, you could try the soda bar, if its open right now. Its raining pretty hard right now, don't know if they closed up for that."

17. - Top - End - #227

Gearstride grins and struts up to the young intrepid reporter mare. "Well cutie pie," She begins, forgetting that' she's a questionable 12 year old filly right now because of that one spell. "I.....actually...wait...Uhm, you could try the soda bar, if its open right now. Its raining pretty hard right now, don't know if they closed up for that."

"Thanks! I'll see about getting a flyer up!"

Scoops can't help but let out a little squee with how adorable Gearstride is being. Just so cute! Though, the reminder about the rain was something useful. She tucks her note pad into her hat and heads out.
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #228
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Sandy slowly opened the door and trotted inside. He had planned (and psyched himself up) for confronting her about the whole syrup incident, but he doubted she would've ran off to her room if she wasn't already feeling sorry. Suddenly at a loss of what to do next, he stood around awkwardly for a few moments before trying for conversation. "Er, ya'll alright? We started karaoke an' ah noticed you ran off..."
    Heartflight nodded. "Uh, yeah," she said. "I just came back to, uh ... clean up after the, um, 'incident'," she blatantly lied.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

19. - Top - End - #229
    Titan in the Playground

Heartflight nodded. "Uh, yeah," she said. "I just came back to, uh ... clean up after the, um, 'incident'," she blatantly lied.
    Sandy looked to her mane and coat; both were completely dry. "Rrright." He trotted a few more steps into the room, closing the door behind him. "Heartflight, ah'm not mad or nothin' about what happened. Ya'll can talk t'me, ah won't nip yer head off, ah promise."

20. - Top - End - #230
    Ogre in the Playground

Heartflight opened her mouth to explain that she had used a simple prestidigitation spell to remove the excess gunk without ever getting wet, before deciding to shut up.

"I know," she said. "It ain't you I'm worried about."
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

21. - Top - End - #231
    Ettin in the Playground

Fox let out a small chuckle. "Indeed, they're as delicious as the drool coming out of your mouth is indicating."
    Icy gasped slightly at her momentary loss of control. She quickly wiped away the salive and grinned nervously. "That was embarrassing."

Gearstride-Civic Center

For no explicable reason, the photo Whadda just took would have Gearstride taking the time to strike a pose.

Sliverpine fell to the ground with a soft plop, panting heavily and very much out of breath. "I'll.... have.... my.... revenge!"

"What flyer?" Sliverpine asked, apparently missing the context of his sentence.

22. - Top - End - #232
    Titan in the Playground

Heartflight opened her mouth to explain that she had used a simple prestidigitation spell to remove the excess gunk without ever getting wet, before deciding to shut up.

"I know," she said. "It ain't you I'm worried about."
    "Well...yeah, ah suppose that makes sense. Gear's a mite testy when she's rubbed the wrong way, but Silverpine's usually more relaxed about these things. Of course, ah suppose he'd just go along with her, an' ah guess that'd make both of them angry. B-but they're good folk! Ah'm sure they wouldn't be that upset now!" He smiled reassuringly.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2011-09-20 at 10:38 PM.

23. - Top - End - #233
    Ogre in the Playground

Heartflight opened her mouth to dispute the point, but shut it again and breathed a small sigh. She seemed to be doing that a lot lately.

"You think?" she asked.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

24. - Top - End - #234
    Titan in the Playground

(OOC: I didn't expect that to work so well...huh.)

Sandy nodded. "Mmhmm. Besides, ya'll are sorry about the whole thing, right?"

25. - Top - End - #235
    Troll in the Playground

Icy gasped slightly at her momentary loss of control. She quickly wiped away the salive and grinned nervously. "That was embarrassing."

"Oh...I just like to think the table has been turned in us doing silly things,"
    He grinned and placed the back of his hoof on her cheek.

Sliverpine fell to the ground with a soft plop, panting heavily and very much out of breath. "I'll.... have.... my.... revenge!"

"What flyer?" Sliverpine asked, apparently missing the context of his sentence.

Gearstride just looks at him with a smirk. 'Oh....lets sing a sappy love song and ham the sap out of it!"

26. - Top - End - #236
    Ettin in the Playground

"Oh...I just like to think the table has been turned in us doing silly things,"
    He grinned and placed the back of his hoof on her cheek.
    "Right... silly things. Aren't ponies silly in all romantic relations anyway?" Icy half-joked, smiling.

Gearstride just looks at him with a smirk. 'Oh....lets sing a sappy love song and ham the sap out of it!"
    "Oh Celestia, NOOOOOOOOooooooooooo~!" he mock shouted, complete with forelegs outstretched and kneeling on the floor. Then he smirked. "Actually why don't we let Soft and Heartflight... wait, where's Heartflight? And Sandy?" The dolt colt finally realised the absence of both Sandy and Heartflight.
    Last edited by Grif; 2011-09-20 at 11:06 PM.

27. - Top - End - #237
    Troll in the Playground

"Right... silly things. Aren't ponies silly in all romantic relations anyway?" Icy half-joked, smiling.

"Mmmm, well I suppose so ma belle cherie, silly and sappy,
    " He nuzzled the filly.

"Oh Celestia, NOOOOOOOOooooooooooo~!" he mock shouted, complete with forelegs outstretched and kneeling on the floor. Then he smirked. "Actually why don't we let Soft and Heartflight... wait, where's Heartflight? And Sandy?" The dolt colt finally realised the absence of both Sandy and Heartflight.

"Hauh...I have no idea actually...too busy with shenanigans to have paid attention, do ya want to look for him?...and uhm her?"
    She asked.

28. - Top - End - #238
    Dwarf in the Playground

Night Jewel was also conspicuously absent... for another couple seconds.

"They're not the first pair of ponies to run off today," said the purple filly as she leapt out of a rather clever hiding place. "I suspect one of them scampered and the other followed. They'll probably be back sometime. Now, can we carry on without getting distracted by newsponies?"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

29. - Top - End - #239
    Troll in the Playground

"Why don't you go sing a song then, show us what ya got,"
    Gearstride commented, wondering if Night Jewel was bored.

30. - Top - End - #240
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    (OOC: I didn't expect that to work so well...huh.)

Sandy nodded. "Mmhmm. Besides, ya'll are sorry about the whole thing, right?"
    Heartflight nodded. "Yeah."
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show