New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819
  1. - Top - End - #541
    Librarian in the Playground Moderator

Default Re: Report Inappropriate Ads Here

The Mod Wonder: Taken care of but, as said, Report it and/or contact a moderator.
    The Cranky Gamer
    *It isn't realism, it's verisimilitude; the appearance of truth within the framework of the game.
    *Picard management tip: Debate honestly. The goal is to arrive at the truth, not at your preconception.
    *Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!
    *The One Deck Engine: Gaming on a budget
    Written by Me on DriveThru RPG
    There are almost 400,000 threads on this site. If you need me to address a thread as a moderator, include a link.

2. - Top - End - #542
    Ettin in the Playground

This site has no google ads. It sounds to me as though you have malware on your PC. I'd like to recommend to you that you run a good scanner. To the best of my knowledge, MalwareBytes is still a good scanner. However, if you need other recommendations, I'm quite sure the folks who frequent that Mad Science and Grumpy Technology forum can give you plenty of solid recommendations.
    John Ling
    Frog God Games Lead Pathfinder Developer

Note: unless explicitly stated otherwise, opinions in my posts are my own and not those of Frog God Games.

3. - Top - End - #543
    Bugbear in the Playground

It sounds to me like you’re trying to report a problem with YouTube? This site... isn’t YouTube.
    Vitruvian Stickman avatar by linklele.
    I have an extended signature now. God knows why.
    Spoiler: shameless self-aggrandizing
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Psyren View Post
    What this guy said.

4. - Top - End - #544
    Giant in the Playground Administrator

Yeah, this site does not serve Google ads, so you are definitely in the wrong place. If Google ads are popping up or showing when you navigate to GITP, then that's something in your computer doing that.

On the plus side, this report reminded me that this thread is no longer needed, since the Project Wonderful ads are no longer running on the forum. So I'm gonna lock this, with my thanks to everyone who helped me catch the (relatively few) objectionable ads that managed to slip through PW's own filters.

Thread locked and de-stickied.
    Rich Burlew

Now Available: 2023 OOTS Holiday Ornament plus a big pile of new t-shirt designs (that you can also get on mugs and stuff)!

~~You can also support The Order of the Stick and the GITP forum at Patreon.~~