Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718 LastLast
Results 481 to 510 of 533
  1. - Top - End - #481
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Duck999's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    In Hammer Space
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Report Inappropriate Ads Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Cristo Meyers View Post
    Date and time ad was visible: 18/Jul/2016 8:50 AM Central
    Region: USA
    Ad location: Top bar
    Description: "Story-driven Erotic Fiction" Kinda says it all right there, really.
    Showing up at 11:50 AM Eastern as well.
    Avatar made by Cuthalion| Other avatars.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TFT on quicktopic
    Oh no, Duck999 is a mason.

    How can I possibly suspect you of being a wolf now? :(

    :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Legato Endless View Post
    Duck: Mason. A really shifty mason, but a confirmed role nonetheless.

    Slii: Slii is town. He looks better than Duck even with that mason claim.


  2. - Top - End - #482
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    BlueKnightGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2016

    Default Re: Report Inappropriate Ads Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Duck999 View Post
    Showing up at 11:50 AM Eastern as well.
    absolutely agree!

  3. - Top - End - #483
    Troll in the Playground
     
    DwarfClericGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2012

    Default Re: Report Inappropriate Ads Here

    Date/Time: 12:13 PM PST, 7/30/2016
    Region: US
    Location: Top Box
    Description: Ad has League of Legends characters and banner. Clicking it redirects to a site that says:

    "We are sorry the game you want to play is not available in your country,
    but here is another awesome game you might be interested in!"

    The first line is a blatant lie, and the other game is called "League of Angels" which I believe is completely unrelated.
    Last edited by r2d2go; 2016-07-30 at 02:22 PM.

  4. - Top - End - #484
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    AssassinGuy

    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Report Inappropriate Ads Here

    Quote Originally Posted by r2d2go View Post
    Date/Time: 12:13 PM PST, 7/30/2016
    Region: US
    Location: Top Box
    Description: Ad has League of Legends characters and banner. Clicking it redirects to a site that says:

    "We are sorry the game you want to play is not available in your country,
    but here is another awesome game you might be interested in!"

    The first line is a blatant lie, and the other game is called "League of Angels" which I believe is completely unrelated.
    You believe correctly. Among other things, that "game" is known for using images of other games (ie StarCraft) to advertise for itself, and I want to say that it runs spyware in the background if you actually play it, though I could be thinking of some other shadily-advertised game.
    “Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same. Proportions are negotiated, boundaries blurred. I'm not a pious hermit, I haven't done only good in my life. But if I'm to choose between one evil and another, then I prefer not to choose at all.”

  5. - Top - End - #485
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    TurboGhast's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Report Inappropriate Ads Here

    1.) Date and time ad was visible: August 1st, 10:48 am CST
    2.) Region: USA
    3.) Location of ad: Bottom box
    4.) Brief description of objectionable content (including a name or other identifying characteristic): Squished image of an iPhone. Mouseover says "iPhone 6 winner". I don't want to click the link because it's really likely that it's a scam / trap that leads to viruses.
    Last edited by TurboGhast; 2016-08-01 at 11:07 AM.
    Link to true signature
    Feel free to sig anything I post, just do so in quote format.

  6. - Top - End - #486
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Wookieetank's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Gridania, Eorzea
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Report Inappropriate Ads Here

    Date and time ad was visible: 8/1/16, 10:50CST
    Region: USA
    Ad location: Top
    Description: Eternal Knights comic add, where in the add itself it says go to Patreon.com/EternalKingts for the SFW version, has been verified previously to be a NSFW link
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    This is an image of Wookietank the Destroyer of Fortresses engraved in sandstone. Wookietank the Destroyer of Fortresses is leaving Trotknives. Trotknives is on fire and full of goblins. This image refers to the destruction of Trotknives in late winter of 109 by Wookietank the Destroyer of Fortresses.

  7. - Top - End - #487
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Fawkes's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Report Inappropriate Ads Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Wookieetank View Post
    Date and time ad was visible: 8/1/16, 10:50CST
    Region: USA
    Ad location: Top
    Description: Eternal Knights comic add, where in the add itself it says go to Patreon.com/EternalKingts for the SFW version, has been verified previously to be a NSFW link
    Actually, it appears to have been fixed.

    Edit: Actually, SFW might be a stretch, based on the language, but the nudity looks to be covered up, at least.
    Last edited by Fawkes; 2016-08-01 at 11:03 AM.


    Spoiler: I've checked out the spoiler thoroughly and there's no actual erotic Harry Potter fanfiction
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I've checked out the comic thoroughly and there's no actual erotic Harry Potter fanfiction
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I can't find the one with the "cartoon butt," though.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    OK, finally tracked the Naked Superheroes guy down
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    What do you see as being objectionable about it? The use of the word "bimbos"?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stack View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    There are no nipples or genitals
    Looks like a nipple when I look close.
    Then don't look close.

  8. - Top - End - #488
    Giant in the Playground Administrator
     
    The Giant's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Report Inappropriate Ads Here

    Quote Originally Posted by r2d2go View Post
    Date/Time: 12:13 PM PST, 7/30/2016
    Region: US
    Location: Top Box
    Description: Ad has League of Legends characters and banner. Clicking it redirects to a site that says:

    "We are sorry the game you want to play is not available in your country,
    but here is another awesome game you might be interested in!"

    The first line is a blatant lie, and the other game is called "League of Angels" which I believe is completely unrelated.
    Banned

    Quote Originally Posted by TurboGhast View Post
    1.) Date and time ad was visible: August 1st, 10:48 am CST
    2.) Region: USA
    3.) Location of ad: Bottom box
    4.) Brief description of objectionable content (including a name or other identifying characteristic): Squished image of an iPhone. Mouseover says "iPhone 6 winner". I don't want to click the link because it's really likely that it's a scam / trap that leads to viruses.
    Banned

    More to come...
    Rich Burlew


  9. - Top - End - #489
    Giant in the Playground Administrator
     
    The Giant's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Report Inappropriate Ads Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Wookieetank View Post
    Date and time ad was visible: 8/1/16, 10:50CST
    Region: USA
    Ad location: Top
    Description: Eternal Knights comic add, where in the add itself it says go to Patreon.com/EternalKingts for the SFW version, has been verified previously to be a NSFW link
    Even the "safe for work" version is well beyond anything I'm comfortable linking to. Blocked.
    Rich Burlew


  10. - Top - End - #490
    Giant in the Playground Administrator
     
    The Giant's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Report Inappropriate Ads Here

    I can't seem to find any of the older ones mentioned on the PW system, so if they pop up again, go ahead and report them again.
    Rich Burlew


  11. - Top - End - #491
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Artemis97's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Lost in the Town
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Report Inappropriate Ads Here

    Date and time: 10/20/2016 at 1:10am EST
    Region: USA
    Location: Bottom box
    Description: A squished and slightly corrupted image of what looks like foreign currency. Mouseover text says "Subscribe and share with your friends to make money." I'm not clicking on it to learn more. Seems scammy to me.
    ~Amor Vincit Omnia~

    Spoiler: Games
    Show

    I have a Youtube Channel
    I write and draw occasionally: Have a look.
    Avatar by HappyTurtle.

  12. - Top - End - #492
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: Report Inappropriate Ads Here

    Date and time: 11/06/16 8:30
    Region USA
    Location: top banner
    Description: nude woman (dark coloring and sideways, definately topless though) for farflung rpg kickstarter

  13. - Top - End - #493
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Wookieetank's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Gridania, Eorzea
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Report Inappropriate Ads Here

    Quote Originally Posted by stack View Post
    Date and time: 11/06/16 8:30
    Region USA
    Location: top banner
    Description: nude woman (dark coloring and sideways, definately topless though) for farflung rpg kickstarter
    Same ad still showing on 11/07/16 12:05 CST
    Last edited by Wookieetank; 2016-11-07 at 01:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    This is an image of Wookietank the Destroyer of Fortresses engraved in sandstone. Wookietank the Destroyer of Fortresses is leaving Trotknives. Trotknives is on fire and full of goblins. This image refers to the destruction of Trotknives in late winter of 109 by Wookietank the Destroyer of Fortresses.

  14. - Top - End - #494
    Giant in the Playground Administrator
     
    The Giant's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Report Inappropriate Ads Here

    There are no nipples or genitals; it's just a cosmic-motif female form. It's no more "nudity" than, say, the Silver Surfer.

    No action taken.
    Rich Burlew


  15. - Top - End - #495
    Titan in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2011

    Default Re: Report Inappropriate Ads Here

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    There are no nipples or genitals; it's just a cosmic-motif female form. It's no more "nudity" than, say, the Silver Surfer.

    No action taken.
    Looks like a nipple when I look close.

  16. - Top - End - #496
    Giant in the Playground Administrator
     
    The Giant's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Report Inappropriate Ads Here

    Quote Originally Posted by stack View Post
    Looks like a nipple when I look close.
    Then don't look close.
    Rich Burlew


  17. - Top - End - #497
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Lycunadari's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: Report Inappropriate Ads Here

    1.) Date and time ad was visible: 3rd December, 13:12 CET
    2.) Region (Pick one: USA, Canada, Europe, or Rest of the World): Europe
    3.) Location of ad (Top box or bottom box): Top box
    4.) Brief description of objectionable content (including a name or other identifying characteristic): It's an add for private world of warcraft servers which I'm pretty sure are illegal. It says "wow mania private servers, WTLK 3.3.5 x2 PVE, join us today".
    You can call me Juniper.
    Please use gender-neutral pronouns (they/their or ze/hir) when referring to me.

    Stories (Not just German anymore!) DeviantArt

    Lycunadari

  18. - Top - End - #498
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Gray Mage's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Porto Alegre, Brazil
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Report Inappropriate Ads Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Lycunadari View Post
    1.) Date and time ad was visible: 3rd December, 13:12 CET
    2.) Region (Pick one: USA, Canada, Europe, or Rest of the World): Europe
    3.) Location of ad (Top box or bottom box): Top box
    4.) Brief description of objectionable content (including a name or other identifying characteristic): It's an add for private world of warcraft servers which I'm pretty sure are illegal. It says "wow mania private servers, WTLK 3.3.5 x2 PVE, join us today".
    Also seen in Rest of the World.


    Ignotus Peverell avatar made by the great Bradakhan.

  19. - Top - End - #499
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    TurboGhast's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Report Inappropriate Ads Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Lycunadari View Post
    1.) Date and time ad was visible: 3rd December, 13:12 CET
    2.) Region (Pick one: USA, Canada, Europe, or Rest of the World): Europe
    3.) Location of ad (Top box or bottom box): Top box
    4.) Brief description of objectionable content (including a name or other identifying characteristic): It's an add for private world of warcraft servers which I'm pretty sure are illegal. It says "wow mania private servers, WTLK 3.3.5 x2 PVE, join us today".
    Also seen in USA at time of posting.
    Last edited by TurboGhast; 2016-12-03 at 11:12 AM.
    Link to true signature
    Feel free to sig anything I post, just do so in quote format.

  20. - Top - End - #500
    Giant in the Playground Administrator
     
    The Giant's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Report Inappropriate Ads Here

    Advertiser blocked.
    Rich Burlew


  21. - Top - End - #501
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Mando Knight's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007

    Default Re: Report Inappropriate Ads Here

    1.) Date and time ad was visible: February 1st, Midnight CST
    2.) Region (Pick one: USA, Canada, Europe, or Rest of the World): US
    3.) Location of ad (Top box or bottom box): Top box
    4.) Brief description of objectionable content (including a name or other identifying characteristic): A tagline of "porn, persistance, and flying bananas" strongly implies NSFW content, even though the ad itself is otherwise not explicit.
    Avatar by Mr. Saturn

    3DS Friend Code: 4742-9573-4652

  22. - Top - End - #502
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    PinkSpray's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Earth
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Report Inappropriate Ads Here

    1.) Date and time ad was visible: February 1, 2017 at 0700 hours
    2.) Region (Pick one: USA, Canada, Europe, or Rest of the World): USA
    3.) Location of ad (Top box or bottom box): Top
    4.) Brief description of objectionable content (including a name or other identifying characteristic): "Seiyuu Crush" ad reads "porn" in the banner. Does this site have an age filter? It's against Federal law (US Criminal Code, Title 18, Chapter 71) to expose minors to pornography
    " Every thing you can imagine is real. " ~ Pablo Picasso

  23. - Top - End - #503
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Mystic Muse's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    My Equestria
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Report Inappropriate Ads Here

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkSpray View Post
    1.) Date and time ad was visible: February 1, 2017 at 0700 hours
    2.) Region (Pick one: USA, Canada, Europe, or Rest of the World): USA
    3.) Location of ad (Top box or bottom box): Top
    4.) Brief description of objectionable content (including a name or other identifying characteristic): "Seiyuu Crush" ad reads "porn" in the banner. Does this site have an age filter? It's against Federal law (US Criminal Code, Title 18, Chapter 71) to expose minors to pornography
    Quote Originally Posted by Mando Knight View Post
    1.) Date and time ad was visible: February 1st, Midnight CST
    2.) Region (Pick one: USA, Canada, Europe, or Rest of the World): US
    3.) Location of ad (Top box or bottom box): Top box
    4.) Brief description of objectionable content (including a name or other identifying characteristic): A tagline of "porn, persistance, and flying bananas" strongly implies NSFW content, even though the ad itself is otherwise not explicit.
    I took a brief read through the comic. There's 6 years of backlog, and I only went about 15 pages in, but the only opportunity for nudity was censored, and the language seems no worse than OOTS as of those pages. May be worth contacting the advertiser rather than straight up blocking.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2017-02-01 at 07:35 AM.
    Mystic Unity by DirtyTabs

    My New Ask Blog

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Ikari
    ...yeah, I'm basically gonna use you as my example to explain how White, as a color of magic, can represent pure evil. =P
    My extended Homebrew Signature
    My Monster Classes. Taking requests! Come give it a look.

  24. - Top - End - #504
    Giant in the Playground Administrator
     
    The Giant's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Report Inappropriate Ads Here

    It appears to be a webcomic where one or more of the characters works in the porn industry; while it doesn't look explicit at first glance, I'm not looking through 600+ pages to be 100% sure. Also, having the word "porn" in the ad is pretty much by definition Not Safe for Work regardless. Advertiser blocked.
    Rich Burlew


  25. - Top - End - #505
    Troll in the Playground
     
    gooddragon1's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In the playground

    Default Re: Report Inappropriate Ads Here

    1.) Date and time ad was visible: March 20, 2017 at 1625 hours
    2.) Region (Pick one: USA, Canada, Europe, or Rest of the World): USA
    3.) Location of ad (Top box or bottom box): Top
    4.) Brief description of objectionable content (including a name or other identifying characteristic): Two clothed females in very close proximity slightly blushing not standing with one on top of the other. Maybe it's okay? I'm just not sure it's something to show to kids. Reporting it for visibility just in case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Woland View Post
    Honestly, some lawyer somewhere is probably having an orgasm and he doesn't know why."
    No μ! TPE's: 1
    Clergy Vigilant [3.5 Base Class Homebrew] Narthex

  26. - Top - End - #506
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Togath's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Washington
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Report Inappropriate Ads Here

    Took a look... given both are fully clothed in very modest outfits, I don't really see anything objectionable?(and the content it links to is a visual novel on steam[link, for context] that looks innocent as well)
    Nine Lives Disciple(PoW archetype), Quicksilver Lance(wip PoW archetype)
    Kitty over on Steam. Furries itP
    "Dahlia" in a certain fallen city
    Yamabushi(mystic archetype)

    "If you are far from this regions, there is a case what the game playing can not be comfortable." ~found on a badly translated store page on steam

  27. - Top - End - #507
    Troll in the Playground
     
    gooddragon1's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In the playground

    Default Re: Report Inappropriate Ads Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Togath View Post
    Took a look... given both are fully clothed in very modest outfits, I don't really see anything objectionable?(and the content it links to is a visual novel on steam[link, for context] that looks innocent as well)
    It's suggestive content. Whether it's acceptable for these forums is not my call. However, I am bringing it up just in case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Woland View Post
    Honestly, some lawyer somewhere is probably having an orgasm and he doesn't know why."
    No μ! TPE's: 1
    Clergy Vigilant [3.5 Base Class Homebrew] Narthex

  28. - Top - End - #508
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Zombie

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Buckeye, Arizona, USA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Report Inappropriate Ads Here

    Quote Originally Posted by gooddragon1 View Post
    1.) Date and time ad was visible: March 20, 2017 at 1625 hours
    2.) Region (Pick one: USA, Canada, Europe, or Rest of the World): USA
    3.) Location of ad (Top box or bottom box): Top
    4.) Brief description of objectionable content (including a name or other identifying characteristic): Two clothed females in very close proximity slightly blushing not standing with one on top of the other. Maybe it's okay? I'm just not sure it's something to show to kids. Reporting it for visibility just in case.
    I saw the same ad at about 4:45 PM in the southwestern US.

  29. - Top - End - #509
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Togath's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Washington
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Report Inappropriate Ads Here

    Okay, what part is suggestive? I really don't see how this is any different than any other modestly clothed characters looking at eachother?
    Nine Lives Disciple(PoW archetype), Quicksilver Lance(wip PoW archetype)
    Kitty over on Steam. Furries itP
    "Dahlia" in a certain fallen city
    Yamabushi(mystic archetype)

    "If you are far from this regions, there is a case what the game playing can not be comfortable." ~found on a badly translated store page on steam

  30. - Top - End - #510
    Troll in the Playground
     
    gooddragon1's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In the playground

    Default Re: Report Inappropriate Ads Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Togath View Post
    Okay, what part is suggestive? I really don't see how this is any different than any other modestly clothed characters looking at eachother?
    They are on top of one another, holding one another, and are blushing. A 90 degree rotation could help, but this isn't just kissing. It's the prelude to intimacy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Woland View Post
    Honestly, some lawyer somewhere is probably having an orgasm and he doesn't know why."
    No μ! TPE's: 1
    Clergy Vigilant [3.5 Base Class Homebrew] Narthex

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •