Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast
Results 271 to 300 of 536
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Philemonite's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Report Inappropriate Ads Here

    Please delete this (and block the poster if possible)

    Edit: Sorry, I didn't read the first post. Is there a way to report spam posts (aside from the report post button)?
    Last edited by Philemonite; 2013-06-14 at 06:49 AM.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Xhosant View Post
    This is evil, evil GMing. Brilliant, good sir!

    LGBTAitP
    Philemon avatar by the awesome Morbis Meh.
    Suikoden Tabletop-Work in progress

  2. - Top - End - #272
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Surfing HalfOrc's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    White Sands Missile Range
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Report Inappropriate Ads Here

    The report post button is about the fastest way to report SPAM and other problematic posts.

    There has been the suggestion that new members be required to make at least 5 posts before being able to add links; but this has been rejected at the moment.
    Thanks to Ceika (X2), Yeril, Holammer and Dr. Bath for the Avatars!
    New Avatar, new form of self-destruction! Ceika is Beyond Awesome!

  3. - Top - End - #273
    Titan in the Playground
     
    TuggyNE's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Recovering from RSI
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Report Inappropriate Ads Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Asteron Questar View Post
    Edit: Sorry, I didn't read the first post. Is there a way to report spam posts (aside from the report post button)?
    No, that's how you do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Water_Bear View Post
    That's RAW for you; 100% Rules-Legal, 110% silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by hamishspence View Post
    "Common sense" and "RAW" are not exactly on speaking terms
    Projects: Homebrew, Gentlemen's Agreement, DMPCs, Forbidden Knowledge safety, and Top Ten Worst. Also, Quotes and RACSD are good.

    Anyone knows blue is for sarcas'ing in "Take 10 SAN damage from Dark Orchid" Use of gray may indicate nitpicking Green is sincerity

  4. - Top - End - #274
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Togath's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Washington
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Report Inappropriate Ads Here

    1.) Date and time ad was visible: august 15th, 5:16pm pdt.
    2.) Region (Pick one: USA, Canada, Europe, or Rest of the World): North America
    3.) Location of ad (Top box or bottom box): Top
    4.) Brief description of objectionable content (including a name or other identifying characteristic): Animated Ad, for "GhastMC", a minecraft server.
    Last edited by Togath; 2013-08-15 at 07:18 PM.
    Nine Lives Disciple(PoW archetype), Quicksilver Lance(wip PoW archetype)
    Kitty over on Steam. Furries itP
    "Dahlia" in a certain fallen city
    Yamabushi(mystic archetype)

    "If you are far from this regions, there is a case what the game playing can not be comfortable." ~found on a badly translated store page on steam

  5. - Top - End - #275
    Giant in the Playground Administrator
     
    The Giant's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Report Inappropriate Ads Here

    I'm looking at the same ad and I don't see any animation. Is it really slow or something?
    Rich Burlew


    Pre-order the printed calendar from Ookoodook or the digital edition from Gumroad. Get the ornament and t-shirts from CafePress.

  6. - Top - End - #276
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Fawkes's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Texas
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Report Inappropriate Ads Here

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I'm looking at the same ad and I don't see any animation. Is it really slow or something?
    There appear to be two separate frames, but the ad doesn't loop. It just goes from one ("Need a new server to rule?") to the other (GhastMC Voted #1 most promising new server"). Easy to miss.

    In case this is needed still:
    1.) Date and time ad was visible: August 15th, 10:40 pm CST
    2.) Region (Pick one: USA, Canada, Europe, or Rest of the World): USA (Texas)
    3.) Location of ad (Top box or bottom box): Top
    4.) Brief description of objectionable content (including a name or other identifying characteristic): Animated Ad, for "GhastMC", a minecraft server.


    Spoiler: I've checked out the spoiler thoroughly and there's no actual erotic Harry Potter fanfiction
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I've checked out the comic thoroughly and there's no actual erotic Harry Potter fanfiction
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    I can't find the one with the "cartoon butt," though.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    OK, finally tracked the Naked Superheroes guy down
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    What do you see as being objectionable about it? The use of the word "bimbos"?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stack View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    There are no nipples or genitals
    Looks like a nipple when I look close.
    Then don't look close.

  7. - Top - End - #277
    Lost in the Playground Administrator
     
    Rawhide's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Report Inappropriate Ads Here

    It seemed completely static to me as well. But, looking at the information of the file itself, it appears to have two frames and a single loop (no repeats).

    "My Hobby: Replacing your soap with gravy" by rtg0922, Doll and Clint "Rawhide" Eastwood by Sneak

  8. - Top - End - #278
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    BlueKnightGuy

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Northern California
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Report Inappropriate Ads Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Fawkes View Post
    There appear to be two separate frames, but the ad doesn't loop. It just goes from one ("Need a new server to rule?") to the other (GhastMC Voted #1 most promising new server"). Easy to miss.

    In case this is needed still:
    1.) Date and time ad was visible: August 15th, 10:40 pm CST
    2.) Region (Pick one: USA, Canada, Europe, or Rest of the World): USA (Texas)
    3.) Location of ad (Top box or bottom box): Top
    4.) Brief description of objectionable content (including a name or other identifying characteristic): Animated Ad, for "GhastMC", a minecraft server.
    Just to note that this is back. Same info as above. USA. Weird how this is getting through the ad settings The Giant has chosen for ads to be displayed here. EDIT: 4:30 pm PDT, Aug 18th.
    Last edited by Jimor; 2013-08-18 at 06:27 PM.
    I have my own TV show featuring local musicians performing live. YouTube page with full episodes and outtake clips here.
    I also have another YouTube page with local live music clips I've filmed on my own.
    Then there is my gaming YouTube page with Kerbal Space Program, Minecraft, and others.
    Finally, I stream on Twitch, mostly Kerbal Space Program and Minecraft.

  9. - Top - End - #279
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Mewtarthio's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Report Inappropriate Ads Here

    1.) Date and time: August 30th CDT
    2.) Region: USA
    3.) Location: Bottom
    4.) Description: Ad displays five thumbnails: New Super Mario Brothers, Family Guy, The Simpsons, some Disney Channel-esque show I'm unfamiliar with, and Spongebob. Tooltip is "download the game you like". It seems to lead to a site advertising debt relief.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterwind View Post
    Mewtarthio, you have scared my brain into hiding, a trembling, broken shadow of a thing, cowering somewhere in the soothing darkness and singing nursery rhymes in the hope of obscuring the Lovecraftian facts you so boldly brought into daylight.

  10. - Top - End - #280
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013

    Default Hello friend's ..........some thing new for all,

    Rubber and PVC Products

    We are Delhi & NCR based Industrial Company. We make Rubber and PVC Products, Electrical Rubber Mat, etc. For more call us: 9811411133
    Deep Jyoti Rubber Pvt. Ltd. is recognized as one of the leading Rubber and PVC Products manufacturers, exporters and suppliers of all kinds of Rubber Hoses, Rubber Sheets, PVC Water Stop Seal, Volt mats in India.

    Rubber air hoses
    Oil suction hose
    Last edited by Rawhide; 2013-09-09 at 05:23 AM. Reason: Removed links

  11. - Top - End - #281
    Lost in the Playground Administrator
     
    Rawhide's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Report Inappropriate Ads Here

    Thank you for reporting your own inappropriate ad.

    "My Hobby: Replacing your soap with gravy" by rtg0922, Doll and Clint "Rawhide" Eastwood by Sneak

  12. - Top - End - #282
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Intersex

    Default Re: Report Inappropriate Ads Here

    I'm really really sorry to say this, but I have never wanted to like a post more than I have before right now: Rawhide just won the entire internet, we can all go home now.

    Alternatively, the Bot just won all the internet and can now go home.

  13. - Top - End - #283
    Titan in the Playground
     
    TuggyNE's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Recovering from RSI
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Report Inappropriate Ads Here

    Quote Originally Posted by janvee View Post
    Rubber and PVC Products

    We are Delhi & NCR based Industrial Company. We make Rubber and PVC Products, Electrical Rubber Mat, etc. For more call us: 9811411133
    Deep Jyoti Rubber Pvt. Ltd. is recognized as one of the leading Rubber and PVC Products manufacturers, exporters and suppliers of all kinds of Rubber Hoses, Rubber Sheets, PVC Water Stop Seal, Volt mats in India.

    Rubber air hoses
    Oil suction hose
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide View Post
    Thank you for reporting your own inappropriate ad.
    *tears of joy*

    Thank you, I needed a dose of irony tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Water_Bear View Post
    That's RAW for you; 100% Rules-Legal, 110% silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by hamishspence View Post
    "Common sense" and "RAW" are not exactly on speaking terms
    Projects: Homebrew, Gentlemen's Agreement, DMPCs, Forbidden Knowledge safety, and Top Ten Worst. Also, Quotes and RACSD are good.

    Anyone knows blue is for sarcas'ing in "Take 10 SAN damage from Dark Orchid" Use of gray may indicate nitpicking Green is sincerity

  14. - Top - End - #284
    Pieromancer in the Playground Moderator
     
    Castaras's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Leeds, UK
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Report Inappropriate Ads Here

    1.) Date and time ad was visible: 29/09/2013, 20:15pm GMT+1
    2.) Region (Pick one: USA, Canada, Europe, or Rest of the World): Europe
    3.) Location of ad (Top box or bottom box): Bottom
    4.) Brief description of objectionable content (including a name or other identifying characteristic): Not sure if gambling ads are banned or not. It's an ad for cityclub casino.
    "I'm just going on motive and opportunity here and the fact that if the earth got swallowed by a black hole, I'd look suspiciously in your direction first."
    ~ Timberwolf

    "I blame Castaras. You know... In general."
    ~ KuReshtin

    "Castaras - An absolutely adorable facade that hides a truly ruthless streak."
    ~ The Succubus

  15. - Top - End - #285
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    The Dark Fiddler's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    IUP
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Report Inappropriate Ads Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Togath View Post
    1.) Date and time ad was visible: august 15th, 5:16pm pdt.
    2.) Region (Pick one: USA, Canada, Europe, or Rest of the World): North America
    3.) Location of ad (Top box or bottom box): Top
    4.) Brief description of objectionable content (including a name or other identifying characteristic): Animated Ad, for "GhastMC", a minecraft server.
    This ad is back (only different info is that it appeared October 6, around 9:55 PM Eastern). Not quite sure whether it's problematic or not, because nobody made a clear statement either way after the confusion over whether it was animated or not was cleared up.
    Homebrew: The Guardian | Combat Pragmatist
    Animorphs-styled morphing rules for the Fate Core system!
    Coming Soon(?): WarMunchies, a candy-based wargame | Pokemon Four Suits

    The best answer is always to ask your DM.
    Unless you're the DM, in which case you should talk to your players.

  16. - Top - End - #286
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Togath's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Washington
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Report Inappropriate Ads Here

    1.) Date and time ad was visible: October 8th, 11:15am.
    2.) Region (Pick one: USA, Canada, Europe, or Rest of the World): North America
    3.) Location of ad (Top box or bottom box): Top
    4.) Brief description of objectionable content (including a name or other identifying characteristic): Likely scam/sleazy ad, for "tTap".
    Ad is bright green with the mouse-over phrase "tTap-the lockscreen that pays you"
    Nine Lives Disciple(PoW archetype), Quicksilver Lance(wip PoW archetype)
    Kitty over on Steam. Furries itP
    "Dahlia" in a certain fallen city
    Yamabushi(mystic archetype)

    "If you are far from this regions, there is a case what the game playing can not be comfortable." ~found on a badly translated store page on steam

  17. - Top - End - #287
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Fable Wright's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Report Inappropriate Ads Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Togath View Post
    1.) Date and time ad was visible: October 8th, 11:15am.
    2.) Region (Pick one: USA, Canada, Europe, or Rest of the World): North America
    3.) Location of ad (Top box or bottom box): Top
    4.) Brief description of objectionable content (including a name or other identifying characteristic): Likely scam/sleazy ad, for "tTap".
    Ad is bright green with the mouse-over phrase "tTap-the lockscreen that pays you"
    It doesn't seem to be a scam or sleazy. It's an ad for an app that changes your lockscreen to one of various ads that companies provide. It's companies paying you small sums to advertise on your android device's lockscreen.
    Used to be DMofDarkness
    Old avatar by Elagune.
    Spoiler: Collection of Signature Quotes
    Show

  18. - Top - End - #288
    Giant in the Playground Administrator
     
    The Giant's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Report Inappropriate Ads Here

    Agreed, no action on the tTap ad. It seems to be legitimate, if odd.

    GhastMC has been contacted and told that if they wish to place any future ads with us they must be static. If anyone sees the animated ad again, report it and I'll block them entirely.

    I can't find the casino one; if it comes back, please report it again.
    Rich Burlew


    Pre-order the printed calendar from Ookoodook or the digital edition from Gumroad. Get the ornament and t-shirts from CafePress.

  19. - Top - End - #289
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    The Dark Fiddler's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    IUP
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Report Inappropriate Ads Here

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    GhastMC has been contacted and told that if they wish to place any future ads with us they must be static. If anyone sees the animated ad again, report it and I'll block them entirely.
    They evidently didn't heed your request.

    1.) Date and time ad was visible: October 17th, 2013
    2.) Region (Pick one: USA, Canada, Europe, or Rest of the World): USA
    3.) Location of ad (Top box or bottom box): Top
    4.) Brief description of objectionable content (including a name or other identifying characteristic): GhastMC again, same as the last few times.
    Homebrew: The Guardian | Combat Pragmatist
    Animorphs-styled morphing rules for the Fate Core system!
    Coming Soon(?): WarMunchies, a candy-based wargame | Pokemon Four Suits

    The best answer is always to ask your DM.
    Unless you're the DM, in which case you should talk to your players.

  20. - Top - End - #290
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Mando Knight's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007

    Default Re: Report Inappropriate Ads Here

    Quote Originally Posted by The Dark Fiddler View Post
    They evidently didn't heed your request.

    1.) Date and time ad was visible: October 17th, 2013
    2.) Region (Pick one: USA, Canada, Europe, or Rest of the World): USA
    3.) Location of ad (Top box or bottom box): Top
    4.) Brief description of objectionable content (including a name or other identifying characteristic): GhastMC again, same as the last few times.
    Just came in to post the same thing. (Time: 16:50 CDT, animation is basically two frames, changing after about 5-10s and remaining on the second frame afterward. It's also weirdly inconsistent for some reason, sometimes changing and sometimes not...)
    Last edited by Mando Knight; 2013-10-17 at 05:23 PM.
    Avatar by Mr. Saturn

    3DS Friend Code: 4742-9573-4652

  21. - Top - End - #291
    Giant in the Playground Administrator
     
    The Giant's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Report Inappropriate Ads Here

    OK, advertiser blocked and reported to the Project Wonderful staff.
    Rich Burlew


    Pre-order the printed calendar from Ookoodook or the digital edition from Gumroad. Get the ornament and t-shirts from CafePress.

  22. - Top - End - #292
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    ChristianSt's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Germany

    Default Re: Report Inappropriate Ads Here

    1.) Date and time ad was visible: GMT-5 06:24 AM
    2.) Region (Pick one: USA, Canada, Europe, or Rest of the World): Europe (and ROW)
    3.) Location of ad (Top box or bottom box): Top box
    4.) Brief description of objectionable content (including a name or other identifying characteristic): Advertises Read Manga Free; After clicking my browser warned me about some pop-ups (and I got redirected to a page with NSFW content that warned me to stay while closing the tab), also I'm not sure if the site itself is exactly legal. (Also the advertised site seems to be down now, at least I can't reach it to verify that behaviour)

    Problems with [table]?
    All you want to know about [table]!
    The Order of the Stick
    Kickstarter Reward Collection

    Last updated: 2016/08/09, containing:
    9 Crayon Drawings | 21 Stick its | 47 Signature Doodles

    Custom Avatar made by the Giant.

    Thanks!

  23. - Top - End - #293
    Banned
     
    Daemon

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Report Inappropriate Ads Here

    Quote Originally Posted by ChristianSt View Post
    1.) Date and time ad was visible: GMT-5 06:24 AM
    2.) Region (Pick one: USA, Canada, Europe, or Rest of the World): Europe (and ROW)
    3.) Location of ad (Top box or bottom box): Top box
    4.) Brief description of objectionable content (including a name or other identifying characteristic): Advertises Read Manga Free; After clicking my browser warned me about some pop-ups (and I got redirected to a page with NSFW content that warned me to stay while closing the tab), also I'm not sure if the site itself is exactly legal. (Also the advertised site seems to be down now, at least I can't reach it to verify that behaviour)
    It's not down for me and it's not legal at all.

  24. - Top - End - #294
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2004

    Default Re: Report Inappropriate Ads Here

    1.) Date and time ad was visible: GMT-5 18:05 (6:05 PM in NYC)
    2.) Region (Pick one: USA, Canada, Europe, or Rest of the World): USA
    3.) Location of ad (Top box or bottom box): Top box
    4.) Brief description of objectionable content (including a name or other identifying characteristic): Ad consists of a shot of a girl's legs, and some skulls. Mouseover text indicates it's an ad for the video game Long Live the Queen. Link leads to Steam Store listing of said game.

    Mostly I'm not sure whether it qualifies as a pantyshot or not?

  25. - Top - End - #295
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    HalfOrcPirate

    Join Date
    Aug 2010

    Default Re: Report Inappropriate Ads Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Grey Watcher View Post
    1.) Date and time ad was visible: GMT-5 18:05 (6:05 PM in NYC)
    2.) Region (Pick one: USA, Canada, Europe, or Rest of the World): USA
    3.) Location of ad (Top box or bottom box): Top box
    4.) Brief description of objectionable content (including a name or other identifying characteristic): Ad consists of a shot of a girl's legs, and some skulls. Mouseover text indicates it's an ad for the video game Long Live the Queen. Link leads to Steam Store listing of said game.

    Mostly I'm not sure whether it qualifies as a pantyshot or not?
    I think it's good. I never clicked the link, but its one of the regular advertisements. Been around multiple times, often for some time.

    "Let our mercy, as deep as the feitas, and our authority, as powerful as the sun, be revealed to the entire world!"

    "Damn! I gotta say, you just let down every man in Falena..."

    -suikoden V

  26. - Top - End - #296
    Lost in the Playground Administrator
     
    Rawhide's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Report Inappropriate Ads Here

    Pretty sure that's her normal dress (i.e. overwear, not underwear), and I'd say the advert is trying to convey that she is young and naive, thrust into a world of politics, deceit, corruption, and murder by contrasting a childish dress with skulls.

    "My Hobby: Replacing your soap with gravy" by rtg0922, Doll and Clint "Rawhide" Eastwood by Sneak

  27. - Top - End - #297
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2004

    Default Re: Report Inappropriate Ads Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide View Post
    Pretty sure that's her normal dress (i.e. overwear, not underwear), and I'd say the advert is trying to convey that she is young and naive, thrust into a world of politics, deceit, corruption, and murder by contrasting a childish dress with skulls.
    I'm familiar with the premise, and it's actually high on my list wishlist. I just thought that given the shot was her legs rather than her face seemed... borderline.

  28. - Top - End - #298
    Lost in the Playground Administrator
     
    Rawhide's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Report Inappropriate Ads Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Grey Watcher View Post
    I'm familiar with the premise, and it's actually high on my list wishlist. I just thought that given the shot was her legs rather than her face seemed... borderline.
    That is of course up to Rich to decide. The image, though, is cropped from a much larger wallpaper image to fit in a banner.

    "My Hobby: Replacing your soap with gravy" by rtg0922, Doll and Clint "Rawhide" Eastwood by Sneak

  29. - Top - End - #299
    Troll in the Playground
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    Intersex

    Default Re: Report Inappropriate Ads Here

    The complete image can be seen here.

  30. - Top - End - #300
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    AKA_Bait's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Report Inappropriate Ads Here

    Quote Originally Posted by Grey Watcher View Post
    I'm familiar with the premise, and it's actually high on my list wishlist. I just thought that given the shot was her legs rather than her face seemed... borderline.
    If it makes any difference, I came over to this thread today to report this same ad. The shot, mostly legs and midriff, also struck me as perhaps not all that family friendly.
    So You Wanna Be A DM? A Potentially Helpful Guide
    Truly wonderful avatar made by Cuthalion

    Live in NYC? Check out the New York City Meetup Planning Thread.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •