Page 4 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131429 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 1476
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Slii Arhem's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Where indeed
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Nexus] The Dacing Fox Inn II: Title, Title, Who's Got The Title?

    Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
    The dwarf motions for Zork to sit down across from him, "So laddee, d'yeh be wantin' t'hear a tale that'll roll yer bones an' shatter what little grip ye have on the bounds O' yer sanity? Can I interest yeh in me words what be laden in adventure, riddled wit' intrigue, an' soaked in incorrect grammatical expression?"

    The dwarf will try to get Ashtrek's attention, "Fer the price O' an ale an a few copper bits of yer time, ye'll have yerself a story yeh can swear to yer gran'bebbies happened to yeh durin' yer wild days O' youth."
    ((Err, Repost for quinsar, even though it's just on the last page. I just realised it has been a few days since I posted this to no reply.))

    From his pocket, the leathery old dwarf pulls an elegant, if slightly tarnished, flask which he begins to turn over in his meaty hands. Embossed into the front is a greek mask of tragedy, and as he turns it over the light plays over a mask of comedy on the reverse. He seems lost in his memories, but doesn't drink from the container.
    Last edited by Slii Arhem; 2011-10-11 at 03:34 PM.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

  2. - Top - End - #92
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Quinsar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Nexus] The Dacing Fox Inn II: Title, Title, Who's Got The Title?

    Quote Originally Posted by Quinsar View Post
    He whimpers...
    Need a picture of him...?
    Repost




    Zork nods, still holding the cat.

  3. - Top - End - #93
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Slii Arhem's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Where indeed
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Nexus] The Dacing Fox Inn II: Title, Title, Who's Got The Title?

    Quote Originally Posted by Quinsar View Post
    Repost




    Zork nods, still holding the cat.
    Ceres attempts to speak into Zork's mind once more, and the spaceman may remember it as the voice of the floating brain that gifted him a gelatinous octopus, "I'm aware of your communications difficulty, if you need to say anything just sort of... think it at me and I'll get the message."

    At the same time, he sets his flask down gently on its side, tragedy facing the ceiling, before folding his fingers under his chin and beginning his tale.

    ((Spoilered for length and content))
    Spoiler
    Show
    "It all began more'n a scores worth of years ago. In a tavern much like this'n, well lit and cheery, we all sat around the tables, back from a brief skirmish just this side of our borders. We were confident and cocksure, Immortal like only the young can be. Cert'nly most were afraid of the ressless dead that prowled the hills unner the moonless skies, but not we. We buried our fears in liquor just as we buried our fall'n brothers that day, an' sung drunken hymns to their memories all the while. It weren't like any other horror tale ye'll hear 'round the watchfire, there was no dim flickerin' O' the candles nor eerie howlin' winds about the door. No, jus' the lads n' I laughin' at barmaids, fair lasses though they were. An' then, jus' like that, here opens up the door and another O' our number is waltzin' through all dressed up fine and dandy in fresh livery. Now there are two thin's wrong with that, but we were to drunk on mead and courage to notice. The firs' is that when we had all come in together a'the start. The secon' was affer he got close enough so as we could see unner his hood, a few of the steadier O' us notice his eyes'd been cut out like plums picked from a tree. Nonetheless, it dint take 'im long to find one of us breatherin' and panting like hyenas, an' we had little enough time to get out our swords affore he had one of us bit clear through the neck. By the time he'd been done fer there was nothin' we could do for the lad he'd et, so some of use had gone out to bury 'em an' add another for the ress of us to sing for tha' night. It was only juss as we settled down tha' one of us realized the third thing wrong with havin' that zombie show up an' murder one of us. Wanna take a stab at what it was laddee?" The dwarf will smile broadly, showing his assortment of thick yellow teeth, through which a purplish pink tongue darts out to lick his bottom lip.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

  4. - Top - End - #94
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Viera Champion's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    In Love
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Nexus] The Dacing Fox Inn II: Title, Title, Who's Got The Title?

    Quote Originally Posted by Quinsar View Post
    Repost




    Zork nods, still holding the cat.
    Colin quickly administers healing to the man.
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch


    Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf

  5. - Top - End - #95
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Quinsar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Nexus] The Dacing Fox Inn II: Title, Title, Who's Got The Title?

    Need a picture?
    He seems to have radiation poisoning.





    Zork nods and listens intently to the story.

  6. - Top - End - #96
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Mee's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    127.0.0.1

    Default Re: [Nexus] The Dacing Fox Inn II: Title, Title, Who's Got The Title?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chezmarine View Post
    "I apologize. I tend to be quite the Temptress...." She says, Giving her a 'I'm sorry i'm a bad dog' Look.
    "Well, calm it down, please."
    Naku says, rubbing her eyes with one hand.

    ". . . ow."
    Probably not smart.
    She forgot her sharper fingernails.
    Whoops.
    So she now has a small cut just under one eyebrow.

    Spoiler
    Show

    DRAMATIC HEAD-WOUND!
    Naku
    'What Even Is This Outfit?' Naku Avatar by Siena. Thank youuuuuuu~

    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Siena
    Kwen's making an assassination attempt seem sheepish and shy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Siena
    I'm Demon Princess of Nightmares, and I approve this idea.
    ~{#}~

    Quote Originally Posted by FireFox View Post
    Behind Civvy's complete bimbo appearance lies a cunning and devious mind.
    Naaaaah. Completely untrue.

  7. - Top - End - #97
    Banned
     
    Chezmarine's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Siberia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Nexus] The Dacing Fox Inn II: Title, Title, Who's Got The Title?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    "Well, calm it down, please."
    Naku says, rubbing her eyes with one hand.

    ". . . ow."
    Probably not smart.
    She forgot her sharper fingernails.
    Whoops.
    So she now has a small cut just under one eyebrow.

    Spoiler
    Show

    DRAMATIC HEAD-WOUND!

    "I'll Try." She Smirks.

  8. - Top - End - #98
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Mee's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    127.0.0.1

    Default Re: [Nexus] The Dacing Fox Inn II: Title, Title, Who's Got The Title?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chezmarine View Post
    "I'll Try." She Smirks.
    "Good. Please, please do so."
    Naku says, sucking on the tip of her finger that got bled on.
    "Stupid cuts . . ."
    She mutters to herself.
    Naku
    'What Even Is This Outfit?' Naku Avatar by Siena. Thank youuuuuuu~

    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Siena
    Kwen's making an assassination attempt seem sheepish and shy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Siena
    I'm Demon Princess of Nightmares, and I approve this idea.
    ~{#}~

    Quote Originally Posted by FireFox View Post
    Behind Civvy's complete bimbo appearance lies a cunning and devious mind.
    Naaaaah. Completely untrue.

  9. - Top - End - #99
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Slii Arhem's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Where indeed
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Nexus] The Dacing Fox Inn II: Title, Title, Who's Got The Title?

    Quote Originally Posted by Quinsar View Post
    Need a picture?
    He seems to have radiation poisoning.





    Zork nods and listens intently to the story.
    Ceres seems a bit miffed that Zork didn't guess, but at least his first client seems to be enjoying himself.

    ((Again, Content and Length Warnings.))
    Spoiler
    Show
    "The livery lad, where would a zombie we buried not 'alf a day ago be gettin' fresh livery? Not like we laid 'im down with full respects, we barely 'ad enough time to drop 'im in a ravine with a few handfuls O' dirt tossed oer 'im. So we're a ponderin' this, takin' a few more shots to steady our nerves as the barmaid has lost 'er supper inna back corner. An' we're a ponderin' an' a ponderin' an nothin' is comin' to us, but then one smart aleck of a green scout pipes up, 'Maybe the bloke went back ta headquarters so's ee could look 'is best!' An' jus' like that, we all fall dead quiet like. No more singin', no more drinkin', jus quiet for a few seconds. But affer that yeh could 'ear our laughter sound out from miles aroun'. Mustive been like a cannon shot or a rollin' thunner, 'cause by the time we all calmed ourselves down, it was too late. None of us woulda expected e'en one of those shuffling deadweights to get passed us, but one was all it took. We were too young, too green, and too gods blasted drunk that by the time they started breakin' windows an' we had figured it all out our fate was sealed like tha' of a rabbit in a well. Don't think that any O' us in that tavern died a coward lad, we fought. You bet yer hermetically sealed arse we fought. But there's only so much yeh can do when yer death comes fer ya an' it's wearin' the face O' yer wife n' child. Don't be askin' me what I did that night to come out the other side alive neither. Such isn't the kind O' tale I'd tell anyone fer just the price of an ale." by the end of his story the dwarf has a haunted cast to his face, and is tracing the line of his flask's engravings with his right thumb as he stares off to the far corner of the Inn.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

  10. - Top - End - #100
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Viera Champion's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    In Love
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Nexus] The Dacing Fox Inn II: Title, Title, Who's Got The Title?

    Quote Originally Posted by Quinsar View Post
    Need a picture?
    He seems to have radiation poisoning.





    Zork nods and listens intently to the story.
    It would be nice.
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch


    Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf

  11. - Top - End - #101
    Banned
     
    Chezmarine's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Siberia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Nexus] The Dacing Fox Inn II: Title, Title, Who's Got The Title?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    "Good. Please, please do so."
    Naku says, sucking on the tip of her finger that got bled on.
    "Stupid cuts . . ."
    She mutters to herself.
    Ashtrek walks over to Colin, With out Trying to be Seductive.

  12. - Top - End - #102
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Quinsar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Nexus] The Dacing Fox Inn II: Title, Title, Who's Got The Title?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Shiro View Post
    It would be nice.
    He is this:
    Spoiler
    Show
    [IMG][/IMG]


    Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
    Ceres seems a bit miffed that Zork didn't guess, but at least his first client seems to be enjoying himself.

    ((Again, Content and Length Warnings.))
    Spoiler
    Show
    "The livery lad, where would a zombie we buried not 'alf a day ago be gettin' fresh livery? Not like we laid 'im down with full respects, we barely 'ad enough time to drop 'im in a ravine with a few handfuls O' dirt tossed oer 'im. So we're a ponderin' this, takin' a few more shots to steady our nerves as the barmaid has lost 'er supper inna back corner. An' we're a ponderin' an' a ponderin' an nothin' is comin' to us, but then one smart aleck of a green scout pipes up, 'Maybe the bloke went back ta headquarters so's ee could look 'is best!' An' jus' like that, we all fall dead quiet like. No more singin', no more drinkin', jus quiet for a few seconds. But affer that yeh could 'ear our laughter sound out from miles aroun'. Mustive been like a cannon shot or a rollin' thunner, 'cause by the time we all calmed ourselves down, it was too late. None of us woulda expected e'en one of those shuffling deadweights to get passed us, but one was all it took. We were too young, too green, and too gods blasted drunk that by the time they started breakin' windows an' we had figured it all out our fate was sealed like tha' of a rabbit in a well. Don't think that any O' us in that tavern died a coward lad, we fought. You bet yer hermetically sealed arse we fought. But there's only so much yeh can do when yer death comes fer ya an' it's wearin' the face O' yer wife n' child. Don't be askin' me what I did that night to come out the other side alive neither. Such isn't the kind O' tale I'd tell anyone fer just the price of an ale." by the end of his story the dwarf has a haunted cast to his face, and is tracing the line of his flask's engravings with his right thumb as he stares off to the far corner of the Inn.
    Zork makes a grunt, slowly stopping his nodding.
    The cat hisses.

  13. - Top - End - #103
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Viera Champion's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    In Love
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Nexus] The Dacing Fox Inn II: Title, Title, Who's Got The Title?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chezmarine View Post
    Ashtrek walks over to Colin, With out Trying to be Seductive.
    Colin does not even look at her, he is busy tending to the wacky bat, rainbow, guy.
    I wouldn't get to close if I were you. He's a little dangerous right now.
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch


    Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf

  14. - Top - End - #104
    Banned
     
    Chezmarine's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Siberia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Nexus] The Dacing Fox Inn II: Title, Title, Who's Got The Title?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Shiro View Post
    Colin does not even look at her, he is busy tending to the wacky bat, rainbow, guy.
    I wouldn't get to close if I were you. He's a little dangerous right now.
    Ashtrek pats 'Rath of Amaterasu.'

    "Relax, I've Got it Covered."

  15. - Top - End - #105
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Quinsar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Nexus] The Dacing Fox Inn II: Title, Title, Who's Got The Title?

    He groans.
    What's happening? Oh-oh god...

  16. - Top - End - #106
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Slii Arhem's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Where indeed
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Nexus] The Dacing Fox Inn II: Title, Title, Who's Got The Title?

    Quote Originally Posted by Quinsar View Post
    He is this:
    Spoiler
    Show
    [IMG][/IMG]



    Zork makes a grunt, slowly stopping his nodding.
    The cat hisses.
    ((OHGODMYEYES!))

    Ceres takes awhile to shake himself from his reverie, but soon enough his smile is back on his face, wrinkling his skin impressively as he attempts to calm down the angry feline, "Easy there kitty, nice puss... Dun' be hurtin' yer uncle Sersh now... So, now that yeh owe me an ale, can I be askin' yeh what happened ta Squarth? Yeh seemed rather fond O' him tha last time we met." Ceres will stroke his rather impressive beard (of course he has a beard) and pocket his flask once more. Almost immediately his hand slips down to pat it through his pants, as if he's reassuring himself it is still there.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

  17. - Top - End - #107
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Viera Champion's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    In Love
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Nexus] The Dacing Fox Inn II: Title, Title, Who's Got The Title?

    Quote Originally Posted by Quinsar View Post
    He groans.
    What's happening? Oh-oh god...
    Please sir, remain calm. I'm doing the best I can before I can get you to a doctor.
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch


    Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf

  18. - Top - End - #108
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Quinsar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Nexus] The Dacing Fox Inn II: Title, Title, Who's Got The Title?

    C-call the goddess I'm staying with, o-or her daughter...




    Zork will go to order him a drink, grunting.

  19. - Top - End - #109
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Viera Champion's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    In Love
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Nexus] The Dacing Fox Inn II: Title, Title, Who's Got The Title?

    Quote Originally Posted by Quinsar View Post
    C-call the goddess I'm staying with, o-or her daughter...




    Zork will go to order him a drink, grunting.
    If you would let me know how.
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch


    Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf

  20. - Top - End - #110
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Quinsar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Nexus] The Dacing Fox Inn II: Title, Title, Who's Got The Title?

    He pulls a slip of paper out witha phone number on it.
    It's his sister, Amanda's number...

  21. - Top - End - #111
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Slii Arhem's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Where indeed
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Nexus] The Dacing Fox Inn II: Title, Title, Who's Got The Title?

    Quote Originally Posted by Quinsar View Post
    C-call the goddess I'm staying with, o-or her daughter...




    Zork will go to order him a drink, grunting.
    Ceres slaps his forehead suddenly, ashamed at himself for not seeing it before. When Zork gets back with the drink ((Unless Mee wants to rp out more drink ordering.)) He'll ask the obvious question, cringing a bit at making such a cheap joke.

    "So whassa matter lad, cat got yer tongue?"
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

  22. - Top - End - #112
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Mee's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    127.0.0.1

    Default Re: [Nexus] The Dacing Fox Inn II: Title, Title, Who's Got The Title?

    Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
    ((Unless Mee wants to rp out more drink ordering.))[/COLOR]
    ((Nah. It's a tavern, if every drink order were RP'd out, that'd take forever.
    So just assume drinks are gotten, and carry on.))


    Speaking of drinks, Naku's back around.
    Thumb pressed to her temple, and looking fairly frustrated at the entire world.
    Naku
    'What Even Is This Outfit?' Naku Avatar by Siena. Thank youuuuuuu~

    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Siena
    Kwen's making an assassination attempt seem sheepish and shy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Siena
    I'm Demon Princess of Nightmares, and I approve this idea.
    ~{#}~

    Quote Originally Posted by FireFox View Post
    Behind Civvy's complete bimbo appearance lies a cunning and devious mind.
    Naaaaah. Completely untrue.

  23. - Top - End - #113
    Banned
     
    Chezmarine's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Siberia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Nexus] The Dacing Fox Inn II: Title, Title, Who's Got The Title?

    (What Should Ash Do? Serve Drinks? Hit on Customers?)

  24. - Top - End - #114
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Slii Arhem's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Where indeed
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Nexus] The Dacing Fox Inn II: Title, Title, Who's Got The Title?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    ((Nah. It's a tavern, if every drink order were RP'd out, that'd take forever.
    So just assume drinks are gotten, and carry on.))


    Speaking of drinks, Naku's back around.
    Thumb pressed to her temple, and looking fairly frustrated at the entire world.
    Well if she doesn't have anything better to do than tend bars for npcs, Ceres will motion her over while he waits for Zork to undeadtime. Seems like they could both use some company.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

  25. - Top - End - #115
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Mee's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    127.0.0.1

    Default Re: [Nexus] The Dacing Fox Inn II: Title, Title, Who's Got The Title?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chezmarine View Post
    (What Should Ash Do? Serve Drinks? Hit on Customers?)
    ((If she has no drinks to get, just hang around and chat. I mean, that NPC elf guy was talking about treasure. She could ask about that.))

    Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
    Well if she doesn't have anything better to do than tend bars for npcs, Ceres will motion her over while he waits for Zork to undeadtime. Seems like they could both use some company.
    She doesn't, actually.
    So off she goes to go have some company!
    "Hiiiiiiiiii~"
    Naku says, sitting herself down nearby.
    Naku
    'What Even Is This Outfit?' Naku Avatar by Siena. Thank youuuuuuu~

    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Siena
    Kwen's making an assassination attempt seem sheepish and shy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Siena
    I'm Demon Princess of Nightmares, and I approve this idea.
    ~{#}~

    Quote Originally Posted by FireFox View Post
    Behind Civvy's complete bimbo appearance lies a cunning and devious mind.
    Naaaaah. Completely untrue.

  26. - Top - End - #116
    Banned
     
    Chezmarine's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Siberia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Nexus] The Dacing Fox Inn II: Title, Title, Who's Got The Title?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    ((If she has no drinks to get, just hang around and chat. I mean, that NPC elf guy was talking about treasure. She could ask about that.))



    She doesn't, actually.
    So off she goes to go have some company!
    "Hiiiiiiiiii~"
    Naku says, sitting herself down nearby.
    Ashtrek Walks Over to the Group of Adventurers.

    "So, What are you Doing? Going on a Quest?"

  27. - Top - End - #117
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Mee's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    127.0.0.1

    Default Re: [Nexus] The Dacing Fox Inn II: Title, Title, Who's Got The Title?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chezmarine View Post
    Ashtrek Walks Over to the Group of Adventurers.

    "So, What are you Doing? Going on a Quest?"
    "Hmm?
    Oh, just discussing some plans . . ."

    He sounds slightly . . . reserved.
    "There are some rumors around, you see . . ."
    He says, nodding Ashtrek to a chair nearby.
    The other NPCs just sort of drift away.
    Turns out, he wasn't in charge of the group, so much as telling stories to an anxious crowd.
    Naku
    'What Even Is This Outfit?' Naku Avatar by Siena. Thank youuuuuuu~

    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Siena
    Kwen's making an assassination attempt seem sheepish and shy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Siena
    I'm Demon Princess of Nightmares, and I approve this idea.
    ~{#}~

    Quote Originally Posted by FireFox View Post
    Behind Civvy's complete bimbo appearance lies a cunning and devious mind.
    Naaaaah. Completely untrue.

  28. - Top - End - #118
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Slii Arhem's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Where indeed
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Nexus] The Dacing Fox Inn II: Title, Title, Who's Got The Title?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    ((If she has no drinks to get, just hang around and chat. I mean, that NPC elf guy was talking about treasure. She could ask about that.))



    She doesn't, actually.
    So off she goes to go have some company!
    "Hiiiiiiiiii~"
    Naku says, sitting herself down nearby.
    Ceres shudders a bit at the tone she's taken, it brings back bad memories of overly cheerful amorous clones... "Jus' wanted to tell ya that it looks like ye're din' a fine job managin' the place so far. An dun worry about payin' me neither, bein' on hand ta help ya' is the least I could do affer tricking ya' like I did. However, if thars any way you could find it in ya' to make my drinks an such on tha house, it'd warm me cockles like a forest fire on a winners eve."

    He'll reach into the pocket wear he keeps his flask, once again making sure it's still there, "Care fer a tale while the bar's empy?"
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

  29. - Top - End - #119
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Mee's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    127.0.0.1

    Default Re: [Nexus] The Dacing Fox Inn II: Title, Title, Who's Got The Title?

    Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
    Ceres shudders a bit at the tone she's taken, it brings back bad memories of overly cheerful amorous clones... "Jus' wanted to tell ya that it looks like ye're din' a fine job managin' the place so far. An dun worry about payin' me neither, bein' on hand ta help ya' is the least I could do affer tricking ya' like I did. However, if thars any way you could find it in ya' to make my drinks an such on tha house, it'd warm me cockles like a forest fire on a winners eve."

    He'll reach into the pocket wear he keeps his flask, once again making sure it's still there, "Care fer a tale while the bar's empy?"
    "Tell ya what.
    You give me . . . let's call it 20% of the money you make, and the drinks and room are free.
    Sounds like a deal?"

    Naku asks in a tone that just reeks of 'you're welcome to barter me down if you wish'.
    If that makes sense.

    "But sure. Stories are great."
    Naku
    'What Even Is This Outfit?' Naku Avatar by Siena. Thank youuuuuuu~

    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Siena
    Kwen's making an assassination attempt seem sheepish and shy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Siena
    I'm Demon Princess of Nightmares, and I approve this idea.
    ~{#}~

    Quote Originally Posted by FireFox View Post
    Behind Civvy's complete bimbo appearance lies a cunning and devious mind.
    Naaaaah. Completely untrue.

  30. - Top - End - #120
    Orc in the Playground
     
    Slii Arhem's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Where indeed
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [Nexus] The Dacing Fox Inn II: Title, Title, Who's Got The Title?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    "Tell ya what.
    You give me . . . let's call it 20% of the money you make, and the drinks and room are free.
    Sounds like a deal?"

    Naku asks in a tone that just reeks of 'you're welcome to barter me down if you wish'.
    If that makes sense.

    "But sure. Stories are great."
    The dwarf will pull out his flask and begin flipping it over between his hands, "Well I suppose it means I'll have to start charging people, but that's fair. Call it a fifty fifty split and drinks, room, And food are free."

    Quickly, he gets back into character, "So what kind O' adventure d'yee be seekin' this eve m'lady?"
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •