New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 19 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282944 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #541
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [NEXUS] WATCHTOWER the 13th

[Adir and Sakura's Room]

Sakurarolls her eyes at him, though she's still smiling. She is rather pleased to see that he's going for her foot rub plan, however. The dryad eagerly kicks off the covers to reveal her achy, swollen feet. "Have I told you how much I love you yet?" She wiggles her toes.

2. - Top - End - #542
    Halfling in the Playground

[Adir and Sakura's Room]

"Nope. How much?" Adir says idly, yawning while he crawls up next to her feet. The stag hunkers down and works his fingers over the skin, first one foot and then the other, trying to knead out the soreness. "If the baby hasn't gotten to your stomach too, I could cook some breakfast." Well, he thinks he could make some breakfast. Hopefully just some frozen waffles.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

3. - Top - End - #543
    Ogre in the Playground

[Adir and Sakura's Room]

"Hmm..." Sakura closes her eyes and relaxes when Adir starts rubbing her feet. Boy does that feel good. "A whole lot. Even more if you keep giving me these foot rubs."

The dryad cracks an eye open when he mentions cooking. She smirks a little. "Breakfast would be great. But, did you suddenly learn to cook when I wasn't looking." She asks, rather amused.

4. - Top - End - #544

Adir and Sakura's Room

"I think I can pencil you in." Adir exhales loudly through his nose, eyes close a fraction. He half-smirks back, massaging around her ankles. "As for 'cooking', I hope you like frozen waffles and canned ravioli." I'm not sure Sakura knows what either of those are. >.>

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

5. - Top - End - #545
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Main Room 2.0]

Yeah Mia has something to say.. sometimes his player need some off time.

But first she looks at MDM who will salute and then head off fot the kitchen.

"Sakura I got one question. Do you know anything about the religons here in the nexus?"
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

6. - Top - End - #546

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Main Room 2.0]

A grin lights up Sakura's face. She holds up her left hand and wiggles her fingers. The diamond ring on her left ring finger catches the light. She waits for Cessie's reply to that first.
    [Main Room 2.0]

Finally some happy news, "Your engaged?! That's great! How long? When did you ask? Where?" Cessie asks excitedly.

7. - Top - End - #547
    Ogre in the Playground

[Main Room 2.0]

Mia's question probably happens before Cessie arrives, so... Sakura shakes her head. "Not really. I know Terowin is the leader of the church of Dalachrech or something?" She horribly mispronounces it. Sakura is the last person to ask about religion.

Meanwhile... The dryad is quick to be caught up in Cessie's excitement. "It was here, just the other day. I gave him the ring and asked, and he said yes!" Sakura stands to try and hug her friend. "I couldn't have done it without you."

[Adir and Sakura's Room]

"I don't know what either of those are." Sakura giggles. "I'm sure it'll be good though." Adir eeds to get those cooking lessons from Jeremy fast.

8. - Top - End - #548

[Main Room 2.0]

And here little MDM returns with a plate filled with fruits. Well all you can find in the kitchen of course. Mia takes an apple and offers the rest to Sakura. Indeed there is still the cake, but she doesn't trust Kathrin.

"Could you tell me where I might find Terowin? I just want to know how things go here."

We could also think that this heppens when Cessie is here as well. Mia still doesn't get the thing both will be happy about.

9. - Top - End - #549
    Troll in the Playground

Courtyard >> Barracks

Sometime after Zanny has left, Darcy returns inside and up to her own room, feeling wretched and relieved at the same time. She didn't see Ilphy meet up with Zanny. Ilpy's sneak attempt was successful.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

10. - Top - End - #550

[Main Room 2.0]

The two hug each other, the mage smiling brightly, "I can't believe this is all happening at once, both of us carrying a child and getting married... I'm so happy for you Sakura! Have you decided a date yet?" She can't help to feel Sakura's stomach as they squeeze against each other however. "Ohh... and I forgot to ask, is the baby kicking yet?"

11. - Top - End - #551
    Ogre in the Playground

[Main Room 2.0]

"We're not sure about the date. I think sooner is better than later. And I wanted to talk to you about planning the wedding. I have no idea where to even start thinking about it." Sakura releases Cessie, a brilliant smile on her face. "The baby kicks like crazy. She's even kicking right now." It gets a bit uncomfortable when she's trying to sleep at times.

12. - Top - End - #552

[Main Room 2.0]

"You know the gender?" Cessie replies in surprise as she looks Sakura over.

13. - Top - End - #553
    Ogre in the Playground

[Main Room 2.0]

Sakura glances at Mia. "Uh, I don't know where Terowin is." Mia will be better off finding someone else besides Sakura and Cessie to talk to right now. They're both rather distracted.

Anyway! "I can't believe I haven't told you yet. Yes, she's a girl. We're going to name her Laela. Do you like the name?" Sakura and Cessie haven't talked like this in far too long.
    Last edited by Gullara; 2011-10-19 at 11:14 AM.

14. - Top - End - #554

[Main Room 2.0]

Well Yes mia will leave now.

15. - Top - End - #555
    Ogre in the Playground

[Zombie Entrance]

"Of course it was necessary. She was trying to steal from us, and now she's not. We can deal with her properly after she has received treatment... though she appears to be fine already, judging from that speech. In the meantime, we should figure out how to deal with these zombies before I give myself hemorrhage trying to hold them in place." Says KR blankly, trying, and mostly failing to keep the irritation and strain from her voice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok
    She’s graduated from child soldier to unstable teen sorceress, way to go.

16. - Top - End - #556
    Titan in the Playground

[Zombie Entrance]

Wenomir breathes deeply, also trying not to let the situation deprive him of clear thinking.
    Yeah, right. The infirmary is on the second floor. Take her there, quickly, he tells Nathaniel. I think the easiest way to deal with these zombies is to use the dagger to order them to stay where we want them.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

17. - Top - End - #557
    Ogre in the Playground

[Zombie Entrance]

Zombies groan! Groan!

Yes. Use the corrupting dagger of soul stealing! Use it!
    Though to be fair, the amount of corruption it'd cause for holding it for a few seconds and giving such a basic command would be so miniscule as to be pretty much negligible.

Especially considering the people in this place.
    Just don't go around stabbing people with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

18. - Top - End - #558

Zombie Entrance

"We have a prisonnn. I could take them therrre." Dar hums to himself and watches the undead writhe against their invisible prison.

Adir and Sakura's Room

"Probably a good thing. The stag figures he can get by on pre-prepared stuff for a while. Can't be too healthy, though, at least compared to the special stuff Jeremy cooks. "So what else did that book say?"

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

19. - Top - End - #559

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Main Room 2.0]

Sakura glances at Mia. "Uh, I don't know where Terowin is." Mia will be better off finding someone else besides Sakura and Cessie to talk to right now. They're both rather distracted.

Anyway! "I can't believe I haven't told you yet. Yes, she's a girl. We're going to name her Laela. Do you like the name?" Sakura and Cessie haven't talked like this in far too long.
    [Main Room 2.0]

"I think it's a beautiful name Sakura and I think she's going to be a beautiful little girl." Cessie replies with wide grin. "So how does Adir seem to take all this?"

20. - Top - End - #560
    Ogre in the Playground

[Adir and Sakura's Room]

"Um, a few different things." Sakura lists off a few random tidbits of info she remembers. "The baby looks a lot like how she will when she's born now, just smaller. Oh, and she can hear use when we talk."

[Main Room 2.0]

"Really well. He's happy about it now." Sakura says, grinning from ear to ear. Speaking of ears, she turns her head so Cessie can see her earring. "And Harnel gave us earrings like you two have. That dream thing is amazing." She goes on to briefly describe the dream they shared, with the appropriate enthusiasm.

21. - Top - End - #561

Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    [Outside]

"As far as time goes, I think Libra just wants us to be intending to do it. She never gave me a time limit."

"I've gotten the dragon egg, the autograph from dipsnig, and the Magchete from magmart. I've also spoken with Kirk and Quinn; Kirk is willing to help me out as long as he gets his hat back and Quinn... Well, I think you should be the one to speak to her. It may be more comfortable for a woman to ask for, ah, her bra." He shakes his head.

"That leaves DC's shirt, the glass of water from Riverside, and Edijar's shoe. I don't think DC would object if we explained the situation to him, but I don't know Edijar. Do you?"
    [Main Room 2.0]

"Oh yes, I noticed that before I spoke to Ilpholin Sakura." The mage replies before Sakura goes to describe the dream which she listens closely to, the two of them probably having taken a seat by now.

Cessie does seem to have gain some weight since last time they spoke, and actually would look more healthy if not for the fact she's usually sick at this point.

"I would be careful about the shared emotions though Sakura, they might be unwelcome at times." She advises the dryad.

[Outside]

"Not really, I have seen him in remnant before and heard his name, but that's it. I have to assume he's reasonable though considering the situation. If not I could just talk with Vas, it's just a shoe after all." Cessie shakes her head, hardly believing she need to be a part of this madness. "First we'll talk to DC and then we'll go to remnant. Riverside is further away that's the last place we'll go to."

22. - Top - End - #562

Adir and Sakura's Room

The stag's eyes widen a little. "She can hear us?" That obviously makes him think. "Y'know, most wildfae kids are born with the Sylvan language. It comes naturally." He looks up at Sakura expectantly. She probably gets the idea.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

23. - Top - End - #563
    Ogre in the Playground

[Outside]

"Alright." Harnel says. He knows that letting Cessie talk to them would probable be a lot better, "Uh, Cessie, we need to discuss what comes after. The prize we get from this. I have a few terrible ideas of what it could be, but also one that... you might agree to." He sighs, "You remember in my world, when we were both dragons? what about that, except your natural form would still be human?"
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

24. - Top - End - #564
    Troll in the Playground

[Zombie Entrance --> Infirmary]

Tarin can be taken to the infirmary and treatment godmodded.

25. - Top - End - #565

[Outside]

"I remember that Harnel..." She looks away, "It might have been hasty to make such a decision though. What are you suggesting exactly Harnel?"

26. - Top - End - #566
    Ogre in the Playground

[Outside]

"It's not so bad an idea," Harnel says, "The main reason for my not becoming a dragon is the feeling of disconnection, and because you, among other things, don't like the idea of laying an egg. What if I was a dragon, and you were a human that could turn into a dragon?"

27. - Top - End - #567

[Outside]

"It isn't that easy Harnel... I would love to make you happy but... it just feels so hard and I'm still feeling angry for what you have done." Cessie replies.

28. - Top - End - #568
    Orc in the Playground

Shrine to Dalachrech- West Barracks

Terrowin is here, kneeling in front of a foot-long gold idol of a centipede-like creature with three scorpion tails, praying mantis-like claws and a stag beetle's head resting on a red velvet mat on a simple table. Hanging from the walls are black drapes emblazoned with white two-tailed scorpions, and there's also a small pew.

If Mia looks for him, this is where he'll be found.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

29. - Top - End - #569
    Ogre in the Playground

[Outside]

Harnel nods, "I know. But I'm trying to make the most of a bad situation. We're at least going to get something out of this; it may as well be something good. I think this would solve the problems I've been having; Jeremy was right. I felt what it was like to be a dragon and now that I'm no longer that it feels like I can't protect you. That scares me, very much."

"I can get over that if I have your support, but I want you to know right now, I loved being a dragon, and it's something I want. I think you could enjoy it a lot as well as long as your natural form was still human."

30. - Top - End - #570

Shrine to Dalachrech- West Barracks

Assuming that someone is able to tell her where to find him she will knock on the door.