New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Twi]Chronicles of the Impaler: Crisis of Infinite Draculas OOC

I originally intended him to win far more decisively, but Kraklow was just too much fun to write, in a bizarre, all over the place way.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

2. - Top - End - #212
    Troll in the Playground

Well, he is a virgin, after all.

A few nitpicks about Taylor, but that's just me being nitpicky.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafnotDumb View Post
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevylmar View Post
    It turns out that sometimes? He *does* murder characters.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Gotham: Year One
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

3. - Top - End - #213
    Ogre in the Playground

If you can suggest improvement, please do. It's your universe as much as mine.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

4. - Top - End - #214
    Barbarian in the Playground

Zatanna saw him looking. Next time he uses the bathroom he'll notice that when he went down to confront Kraklow she whispered "Yppolf dna llams".
    Rural Reign An Original Superhero Webcomic Written by Me and AteMozzarlla

Darkblade Avatar by Necropaladin

5. - Top - End - #215
    Ogre in the Playground

She's not quite that cruel. Most of the time.

Anyway, lets try and get some updating all of the games done today.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2011-11-10 at 10:09 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

6. - Top - End - #216
    Pixie in the Playground

Found this on DA:

Spoiler
    Show

Totally what would happen.

7. - Top - End - #217
    Ogre in the Playground

Really? I'd assume they'd try to kill each other, what with John Constantine being not merely a warlock, but a bonafide dark magician, and Harry Dresden being a Warden with a zero-tolerance policy.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

8. - Top - End - #218
    Pixie in the Playground

I see no contradiction there.

Despite on the surface both being long-coat wearing, snarky magicians with last names evocative of two different cities that have gotten destroyed, Harry Dresden and John Constantine do differ greatly in their ethos.

John Constantine operates under an ethos of 'Stick it to the Man' that lead him to wage a one-man war against attempts from Heaven, Hell, and In-Between to butt into the business of humanity: real big picture, 'grand goal' stuff. And what few friends he has tend to die gruesomely. A lot.

Harry Dresden thinks in the smaller picture of saving one life at a time. More specifically, his chief life motto is basically 'Protect Your Own, No Matter the Cost'. His greatest (and most infamous) deeds have all stemmed from protecting the people he cares about no matter the odds or consequences.

Thus I'm pretty sure Harry would have a few choice words to say about Constantine's tendency to get his friends killed. And Constantine would call Dresden a naive, small-thinking wanker who doesn't have the guts to tackle the high-stakes problems.

And then it'd go downhill from there.

Anyways, my apologies for being absent Saturday: spent some time at my Cousin's.

Now then, let's see what's happened in my abscence.

*Five seconds later*

Oh. My. God.
    Last edited by Colesign; 2011-11-13 at 07:37 PM.

9. - Top - End - #219
    Ogre in the Playground

Yeah, that's pretty much it. Of course, the real question is, who would win? (well, Constantine, obviously, given at the very least the friends he still has could roll Dresden over in a heartbeat, but details)

Also, my apologies for falling of the radar a bit. Exams are coming up, and given the fall in updating there's not much for me to do anyway.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

10. - Top - End - #220
    Troll in the Playground

Ditto here. I've been sick, and am about 2 weeks behind in one of my classes.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafnotDumb View Post
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevylmar View Post
    It turns out that sometimes? He *does* murder characters.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Gotham: Year One
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

11. - Top - End - #221
    Ogre in the Playground

I know the feeling. Well, update when life's a bit less hectic.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

12. - Top - End - #222
    Bugbear in the Playground

Got grades back for most recent Biology work.

A on the major paper; D on the third test.

So my schedule looks a little clearer. Though, I'm desperately hanging onto Biology and my hopes of passing the course and thus actually graduating. I'd be annoyed if I shelled out the money to apply to Tech and then couldn't attend because I failed that bloody Biology course.
    Doliest's crimes against good taste
    Spoiler
    Show

An Uwe Boll fan, and proud of it. LONG LIVE THE BOLL!

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

Let's Playing Final Fantasy with extreme prejudice

Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    Forgive me, Mr Tolkien. You do not deserve what I now do to you.

13. - Top - End - #223
    Pixie in the Playground

Know how you feel. Keep on fighting, Doliest, and take as much time as you need to flagellate yourself with a cat o'nine tails composed of Many Hours of Studying!!!

*Cough* Apologies. Bits of overwrought metaphor stuck in my teeth.

14. - Top - End - #224
    Ogre in the Playground

Fight the good fight, Doliest.

Oh, and Colesign? I know you are probably putting together your team of awesome vampire hunters for the finale. That's what I'd be doing. Well here's something you may have overlooker:
    Spoiler
    Show

Because there is no such thing as overkill. Just the occasional need to reload.

Also, Darkblade? If you do come back with another character, and god knows more variety wouldn't be a bad thing, there is always Michael Morbius...
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2011-11-14 at 11:59 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

15. - Top - End - #225
    Pixie in the Playground

Heh. Maybe not Superman. Even with Alucard kicking around, that'd be a bit overpowered.

But you are quite astute, Cracklord: slowly and surely, I'm trying to run you through the gamut of Vampire Hunters that have confronted Dracula in different shapes and sizes from exploitation types like El Santo down inward to folks like Blade, and then back to the very core of Dracula's history, from his emnity with his brothers...

...and then back to the very beginning of his literary roots. To the men and women who started it all.

Ghost Quincy Morris was a preview of the finale, you could say.

16. - Top - End - #226
    Ogre in the Playground

Yeah, I understood that, and actually think that's making this very interesting. But if you want, you could consider this examples of the height of his popularity, where he was everywhere and did everything. Anyway, he's not that over-powered. Afterall, Dracula will be summoning Death soon. Death. As in, Death of the Endless. Besides, don't you want to play Superman?
    Anyway, then here is the next best thing.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

17. - Top - End - #227
    Pixie in the Playground

Mmmm, fair enough, Cracklord: Radu's going to upgrade to a much bigger threat in any case.

But I also happen to be a bit lenient as a GM. But hey, this is supposed to be a funny game...

Also, are you going to Post as D Dracula again, Cracklord? If not, can I take over his narration for the purposes of tying up plot threads?

18. - Top - End - #228
    Ogre in the Playground

Waiting for you to post for him.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

19. - Top - End - #229

I actually didn't expect summoning Death to work, or, more specifically, figured she would appear with Integra and anyone else needed to drag these two home and prevent this world from getting the 'Bad Ending' that is Alucard, Draculavania, and the other Complete Monsters present having free reign over a planet.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

20. - Top - End - #230
    Ogre in the Playground

That's a shame. I was looking forward to her showing up.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

21. - Top - End - #231
    Pixie in the Playground

Feel free to try and pull off the summoning, Doliest: course, I can't guarantee that it'll go all according to plan.

And I did post for D Dracula earlier on, Cracklord: The Legacy Anderson's attacked Van Helsing and D Dracula in the Dracublimp: Van Helsing's engaging the Anderson Kid, D Dracula's being accosted by the Anderson of Steel, and The Last Son of Rome and The Anderson of Tommorow are busy blowing up random components on the ship until it goes down.

The Dracublimp is currently on a collision course with the rest of the plot with Flying Chapelvania.

Of course, you might have actually responded to that one post, and I was the one who didn't notice it. If so, my apologies.

By the way, even though I panicked at a bit at your character's posting speeds...really good narration. Just goes to show that a gaggle of Draculas that actually attempt to work together will make the Heavens themselves Shiver!!!!!!!

22. - Top - End - #232
    Ogre in the Playground

If you don't mind (and I really hope you don't) I'm going to ask that you get rid of that thing about the soil within being stollen, as it really does nothing but give me a meaningless obstacle to overcome, and detracts from the game in a way that does nothing but railroad. You might as well turn this into a RPG where we have to go buy beer to hear the next part of the story, so spend the next half an hour walking back and-forth. I feel like I'm finally making some progress, and I don't want to detract from it too much.
    Your call, of course.

Also, Caine (the 'e' shows he's not messing around).

Spoiler
    Show

+ Supernatural speed and finesse, as well as perception. He’s so fast he can break the spped of sound. And yes, it’s magical in nature, and explicitly violates the laws of physics in that he doesn't experience any change in momentum, friction or whatever.
    + Supernatural strength. His upper limits are not shown, but certainly enough overpower anything alive. Lets put it at three tonnes.
    + Incredible resilience and the ability to resist fire, running water and sunlight, the natural banes of the undead, however he burns out at a steady rate if he does not continue to feed.
    + He may control the blood of other vampires, whether or not they are descended from him, drink blood through the skin, and
    + Supernatural senses. He has a dozen that lets him read emotions, telepathic communication and many other uses.
    + He may change form into anything he desires, from growing feral claws to evaporating into a cloud of mist.
    + He can dominate another’s will, making them his slave. He can also communicate with and gain dominance over creatures of nature.
    + He is a skilled necromancer.
    + Control over dreams. He may control the dreams of others, and even trap them in a hell formed of their nightmares and tormented psyche.
    + He may sculpt the flesh and bone of a subject, making them a creature of alien beauty or gnarling them into a deformed monstrosity
    + He may create and conjure illusions, conceal himself and control the perceptions of others.
    + He may draw on his own insanity and uses it achieve profound insights or inflict madness upon others.
    +/- He is marked by God. Any who harm him shall be squished under the thumb of the almighty as the damage is returned sevenfold. God is saving the right to deal with him for himself.
    - All his powers consume blood at a considerable rate. Using all this with any regularity, he'd need about a person every ten minutes. It slows when he rests, allowing him to sleep for about an hour at a time before he needs to feed again.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2011-11-17 at 09:28 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

23. - Top - End - #233
    Pixie in the Playground

I had actually planed this more or less from the beginning, but given that this is the climax and it shouldn't be needlessly complicated, I'll agree with you there.

Consider the soil restored (Sorry, Industrious).

But anyways...what do we have here? The man whose rules for being fought are "You Lose."

Do you want to bring him in as a character?
    Last edited by Colesign; 2011-11-18 at 05:51 PM.

24. - Top - End - #234
    Ogre in the Playground

I was thinking I might, since the Dracula/Alucard coalition needs an alternative, and I like factions.
    And thanks for not stealing my first and last resting place. Sometimes you need to feel like you're making progress, and I'm really getting sick of doing nothing but fight.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2011-11-18 at 08:01 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

25. - Top - End - #235

I apologize for the latest...whatever I want to call this.

I'm involved in a conference in D.C in a few weeks. Nothing important, but I signed on for it over ten months ago, and they only just got around to telling us when it was. In two weeks. Meaning I will miss two Biology labs. That can't be done before, or after. In addition, no one seems to be able to actually email me anything, as they always seem to have my e-mail one letter off. I can't back out of the conference without shelling out 2500 dollars, money I don't have. So...busy. Mostly being 'angsty' instead of doing anything, I'll admit, and I need to work in advance to meet the Extra-Credit due dates.
    Some days I wish I didn't have to wake up in the morning.

Posting now.

Edit:I'm actually a bit confused as to what I should post on-there was no actual response to Dracula's attempts to 'defile' the Chapelvania back to Castlevania.
    Last edited by doliest; 2011-11-18 at 09:14 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

26. - Top - End - #236
    Ogre in the Playground

Lets assume it worked, with Alucard opening his own Kingdom to help and everything.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

27. - Top - End - #237
    Pixie in the Playground

Ah, snap: I forgot about that, Doliest: my apologies.

You can summon Death now, if you wish!

And Cain is approved, Cracklord, on one condition:

one of your many foes gets a suitcase nuke.

28. - Top - End - #238
    Barbarian in the Playground

Alright since the space game is pretty much dead I think I'll start the High School game in a few days. If everyone could post their character's names and what grade they are in or what class they teach I would appreciate it.
    Rural Reign An Original Superhero Webcomic Written by Me and AteMozzarlla

Darkblade Avatar by Necropaladin

29. - Top - End - #239
    Ogre in the Playground

Light Yagami

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

+ Active, agile and analytical mind, allowing him to consider and process any situation carefully, to the point that he seems almost able to see the future.
    + Totally cold and ruthless. If need be, he'll sacrifice everyone close to him, in order to further his goal.
    +The Death Note. Writing anyone's name in the book will result in their death.
    +Quite charming and suave when he wants to be, an expert at manipulating people and controlling their perceptions of him. Which, as you can guess, is very important. Tends to be secretive, and is very good looking, as well as apparently quite popular.
    + Particularly fit, and agile. Not in an excessively muscular way, but certainly to the point of being more then capable in most physical situations.
    + Incredibly prepared and skilled at setting up situations, despite limited resources, that serve his goals perfectly.
    - Narcisism, or at least a well and truly out of control ego and a budding god complex (that is likely to soon rage completely out of control).
    - Tends to see the world as black and white, right and wrong, and this absolutism can make things difficult for him.
    - Has empathy problems. As in, almost no empathy whatsoever. However, can usually fake it enough to get by.

+ The Death Note (For the purposes of this game, those with sufficient magical protection, or are under the protection of an otherworldly being equal in power to the Shinigami, or who have an immutable destiny, are considered exempt from it's effects. It can't kill those who have already died again.)
    Spoiler
    Show
    1. The human whose name is written in this note shall die.
    2. This note will not take effect unless the writer has the person’s face in their mind when writing his/her name. Therefore, people sharing the same name will not be affected.
    3. If the cause of death is written within the next 40 seconds of writing the person’s name, it will happen.
    4. If the cause of death is not specified, the person will simply die of a heart attack.
    5. After writing the cause of death, details of the death should be written in the next 6 minutes and 40 seconds.
    6. The human who touches the Death Note can recognize the image and voice of its original owner, a Shinigami, even if the human is not the owner of the note.
    7. The human who uses the notebook can neither go to Heaven nor Hell.
    8. If the time of death is written within 40 seconds after writing the cause of death as a heart attack, the time of death can be manipulated, and the time can go into effect within 40 seconds after writing the name.
    9. Shinigami, the original owners of the Death Note, do not do, in principle, anything which will help or prevent the deaths in the note.
    10. A Shinigami has no obligation to completely explain how to use the note or rules which will apply to the human who owns it unless asked.
    11. A Shinigami can extend their own life by putting a name on their own note, but humans cannot.
    12. A person can shorten his/her own life by using the note.
    13. The human who becomes the owner of the Death Note can, in exchange of half his/her remaining life, get the eyes of the Shinigami which will enable him/her to see a human’s name and remaining life span when looking through them.
    14. A god of death cannot be killed even if stabbed in his heart with a knife or shot in the head with a gun. However, there are ways to kill a Shinigami, which are not generally known to the Shinigami.
    15. The conditions for death will not be realized unless it is physically possible for that human or it is reasonably assumed to be carried out by that human.
    16. One page taken from the Death Note, or even a fragment of the page, contains the full effects of the note.
    17. The instrument to write with can be anything, ((e.g. cosmetics, blood, etc)) as long as it can write directly onto the note and remains as legible letters.
    18. You may also write the cause and/or details of death prior to filling in the name of the individual. Be sure to insert the name in front of the written cause of death. You have about 19 days (according to the human calendar) in order to fill in a name.
    19. The Death Note will not affect those under 780 days old.
    20. The Death Note will be rendered useless if the victim's name is misspelled four times.
    21. If the victim's name was misspelled on purpose four or more times, the user along with the victim will die.
    22. “Suicide” is a valid cause of death. Basically, all humans are thought to possess the possibility to commit suicide. It is, therefore, not something 'unbelievable to think of' no matter the circumstances.
    23. Whether the cause of the individual’s death is either a suicide or accident. If the death leads to the death of more than the intended, the person will simply die of a heart attack. This is to ensure that other lives are not influenced.
    24. Even after the individual’s name, the time of death, and death condition on the Death Note were filled out, the time and condition of death can be altered as many times as you want, as long as it is changed within 6 minutes and 40 seconds from the time it was filled in. But, of course, this is only possible before the victim dies.
    25. As you see above, the time and conditions of death can be changed, but once the victim’s name has been written, the individual’s death can never be avoided.
    26. If you lose the Death Note or have it stolen, you will lose its ownership unless you retrieve it within 490 days.
    27. If you have traded the eye power of a god of death, you will lose the eye power as well as the memory of the Death Note, once you lose its ownership. At the same time, the remaining half of your life will not be restored.
    28. You may lend the Death Note to another person while maintaining its ownership. Subletting it to yet another person is possible, too. This also allows the person in current possession of the note to trade for the eyes of the shinigami.
    29. The borrower of the Death Note will not be followed by a god of death. The God of Death always remains with the owner of the Death Note. (although the Shinigami is not obligated to.)
    30. When the owner of the Death Note dies while the Note is being lent, its ownership will be transferred to the person who is holding it at that time.
    31. When the same name is written on more than two Death Notes, the note which was first filled in will take effect, regardless of the time of death.
    32. If writing the same name on more than two Death Notes is completed within 0.06 seconds, it is regarded as simultaneous; the Death Note will not take effect and the individual written will not die.
    33. The God of Death must at least own one Death Note, that Death Note must never be lent to or written on by a human.
    34. Exchanging and writing on the Death Note between the gods of death is no problem.
    35. If the God of Death decides to use the Death Note to kill the assassin of an individual he favors, the God of death will die, but the individuals life will be extended by the amount of time the God of Death had remaining.
    36. The dead God of Death will disappear, but the Death Note will remain. The ownership of this Death Note is usually carried over to the next god of death that touches it, or is kept in posession of the human owner of the Death Note.
    37. An individual with the eye power of a god of death can tell the name and life span of other humans by looking at that person’s face. By possessing the Death Note, an individual gains the ability to kill, and stops being a victim. From this point, a person with the Death Note cannot see the life span of other Death Note owners, but they will not be able to see his/her own life span.
    38. The God of Death must not tell humans the names or life spans of individuals he/she sees. This is to avoid confusion in the human world.
    39. It is very difficult to consider that a god of death who has possessed a human could die, but if he should die, the Death Note that he brought into the human world will not lose its power.
    40. In order to see the names and life spans of humans by using the eye power of the god of death, the owner must look at more than half of that person’s face. When looking from top to bottom, he must look at least from the head to the nose. If he looks at only the eyes and under, he will not be able to see the person’s name and life span. Also, even though some parts of the face, for example the eyes, nose or mouth are hidden, if he can basically see the whole face, he will be able to see the person’s name and life span. It is still not clear how much exposure is needed to tell a person's name and life span, as this needs to be verified.
    41. If the above conditions are met, names and life spans can be seen through photos and pictures, no matter how old they are. But this is sometimes influenced by the vividness and size. Also, names and life spans cannot be seen by face drawings, however realistic they may be.
    42. When a human dies, a Death Note owner with the eye's of a God Of Death can no longer see the deceased human's life span and name in photos and videos.
    43. The individuals who lose the ownership of the Death Note will also lose their memory of the usage of the Death Note. This does not mean that he will lose all the memory from the day he owned it to the day he loses possession, but means he will only lose the memory involving the Death Note.
    44. If you just write, “die of accident” for the cause of death, the victim will die from a natural accident after 6 minutes and 40 seconds from the time of writing it.
    45. Even though only one name is written in the Death Note, if it influences and causes other humans that are not written in it to die, the victim’s cause of death will be a heart attack.
    46. If you write, “die of disease” with a specific disease’s name and the person’s time of death, there must be a sufficient amount of time for the disease to progress. If the set time is too tight, the victim will die of a heart attack after 6 minutes and 40 seconds after completing the Death Note.
    47. If you write, “die of disease” for the cause of death, but only write a specific time of death without the actual name of disease, the human will die from an adequate disease. But the Death Note can only operate within 23 days (in the human calendar). This is called the 23-day rule.
    48. If you write, “die of disease” like before with a specific disease’s name, but without a specific time, if it takes more than 24 days for the human to die the 23-day rule will not take effect and the human will die at an adequate time depending on the disease.
    49. When rewriting the cause and/or details of death it must be done within 6 minutes and 40 seconds. You cannot change the victim’s time of death, however soon it may be.
    50. You cannot kill humans at the age of 124 or over with the Death Note.
    51. You cannot kill humans with less than 12 minutes of life left (in human calculations).
    52. The number of pages of the Death Note will never run out.
    53. The owner of the Death Note cannot be killed by a god of death who is living in the world of the gods of death.
    54. Also, a god of death who comes to the human world, in the objective to kill the owner of the Death Note, will not be able to do so.
    55. Only a god of death that has passed on their Death Note to a human is able to kill the owner of the Death Note.
    56. If a Death Note owner accidentally misspells a name four times, that person will be free from being killed by the Death Note. However, if they intentionally misspell the name four times, the Death Note owner will die.
    57. The person whose name was misspelled four times on purpose will not be free of death by a Death Note.
    58. There are male and female gods of death, but it is neither permitted, nor possible for them to have sexual relations with humans. The gods of death also cannot have sex with each other.
    59. When regaining ownership of the Death Note, the memories associated with the Death Note will also return. In cases where you were involved with other Death Notes as a well, memories of all the Death Notes involved will return.
    60. The names you see with the eye power of a god of death are the names needed to kill that person. You will be able to see their names even if they aren't listed in a family register.
    61. The use of the Death Note in the human world sometimes affects other human’s lives or shortens their original life-span, even though their names are not actually written in the Death Note itself. In these cases, no matter the cause, the god of death sees only the original life-span and not the shortened life-span.
    62. It is useless trying to erase names written in the Death Note with erasers or white-out.
    63. Only 6 Death Notes are allowed to exist at a time in the human world. Of course, the Death Note that the god of death owns does not count. This means only 6 gods of death that have passed on their Death Note to humans can stay in the human world.
    64. In the event that there are more than 6 Death Notes in the human world, only the first 6 Death Notes that have been delivered to humans will have effect.
    65. The seventh Death Note will not become active until one of the other 6 Death Notes are burned up, or a god of death takes one of them back to the world of the gods of death.
    66. The Death Note will not take effect if you write a specific victims name using several different pages.
    67. In order to make the Death Note take effect, the victim's name must be written on the same page, but the cause of death and situation around the death can be described in other pages of Death Note. This will work as long as the person that writes in the Death Note keeps the specific victims name in mind when writing the cause and situation of death.
    68. In occasions where the cause and situation of death is written before the victim’s name, multiple names can be written as long as they are written within 40 seconds and the causes and situations of death are not impossible to occur.
    69. In the occasion where the cause of death is possible but the situation is not, only the cause of death will take effect for that victim. If both the cause and the situation are impossible, that victim will die of heart attack.
    70. When you write multiple names in the Death Note and then write down even one cause of death within 40 human seconds from writing the first victims name, the cause will take effect for all the written names.
    71. Also, after writing the cause of death, even if the situation of death is written within 6 minutes and 40 seconds in the human world, the situation will only occur to the victims whom it is possible. For those where the situation is not possible, only the cause of death will occur.
    72. In the Death Note, you cannot set the death date longer than the victim’s original life span. Even if the victim’s death is set in the Death Note beyond his/her original life span, the victim will die before the set time.
    73. By manipulating the death of a human that has influence over another human’s life, that human’s original life span can sometimes be lengthened.
    74. If a god of death intentionally does the above manipulation to effectively lengthen a human’s life span, the god of death will die, but even if a human does the same, the human will not die.
    75. A human death caused by Death Note will indirectly lengthen some other human’s original life even without a specific intention to lengthen a particular person’s original life span in the human world.
    76. After a god of death has brought the Death Note to the human world and given its ownership to a human, that god of death has the right to kill the human using his/her own Death Note for reasons such as disliking the owner.
    77. Even if a new victim’s name, cause of death, or situation of death is written on top of the originally written name, cause of death or situation of death, there will be no effect on the original victim’s death. The same thing will also apply to erasing what was written with a pencil, or whitening out what was written with a pen, in attempt to rewrite it.

+ Required supporing caste:
    Misa Amane

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

+ Gorgeous up-and-coming model, pop-singer, actress and otherwise sweet-heart of Japan. Is a fast growing celebrity, in very good shape, and takes a ridiculous amount of alcohol to get drunk.
    + You can't help but like Misa. And she uses this to her advantage. People have a tendency to focus on the appearance, and not to see what hides beneath. And it's the fact that the surface is just as genuine that makes her so dangerous.
    +/- Tends to be hyperactive and extremely enthusiastic.
    + She is in love with Light to the point of dangerous and unstable obsession. She will do literally anything he tells her to do, even if it seems counter-productive or places her in danger, and will never betray him under any circumstances.
    + Shinigami Eyes. If she sees anybody, she can tell the name and years of life left with a glance.
    + Despite acting like a ditz most of the time, Misa has actually got a very analytical brain, that strategizes very well. And she's an expert manipulator.
    - Her fame makes it hard for her to blend in or move secretly.
    - Focuses on the short term far too much, rather then think ahead. While she's capable of brilliant moves, they tend to be spontaneous.

Ryuk

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

The Shinigami the note belongs to.
    + Not killable by any conventional means. Indeed, without touching the Death Note he gave Light, he can hardly be said to (subjectively) exist at all.
    + Has a Death Note of his own, that he uses to extend his life. Promises to one day write Light's name in it.
    + Can spread wings and fly if he wills it, cling to surfaces, contort his body in strange ways, and see things hidden to mortals.
    + Has to follow Light around, which he enjoys, as Light is so interesting, and entertaining.
    + Not particularly intelligent. An 'in the moment' kind of guy.
    - Doesn't offer to explain anything unless the exact questions are asked.
    - Never helps. He's just a watcher, not an actual player in the game.
    - An addiction, even a dependency, on Apples.
    - When it comes to metaphysical mass he's small potatoes, his powers are really only any use against humans.

Lelouch vi Britannia

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

+ He is a highly intelligent individual who is calm, sophisticated, and slightly arrogant, though not unpleasantly so. He conducts himself a socialible, likable, and often easy going, but this is a mask. He is extremely charismatic, and good at making others believe in his dreams.
    + He is capable of devising and executing strategies with incredible speed and precision, to the point that he can easily adapt to almost any situation. But he tends to be a little over suspicious, and complicate things slightly unnecessarily.
    + Lelouch also has some skill with firearms. His Knightmare (or equivalent) piloting skill has been shown to be proficient but not exceptional.
    + Ambidexterity and photographic memory.
    + The Geas of 'Absolute Obedience.'
    Spoiler
    Show
    * Commands must be issued verbally. The victim must make direct eye contact. The maximum effective distance is 272 meters. Line of sight via a reflective surface is sufficient for the effect to occur.
    * Commands may be issued only once to any given individual, but any number of commands may be issued at initial application so long as eye contact is unbroken.
    * The victim will not perform any action disallowed by their physical or mental capabilities, though they will try to carry out the command to the best of their ability. For example, a victim will not be able to correctly answer a question they don't know the answer to, but will direct the user to someone who can if they are able.
    * An action will be carried out for as long as dictated in its command, or upon the indicated conditional circumstance. Eye contact does not need to be maintained for command execution to occur.
    * The victim's memories for the duration of command issue and execution are sealed and cannot be recalled.

+ Ruthless, willing to accept collateral and make sacrifices. Good at creating strategies in many situations, and is an exceptional chess player.
    + Plenty of flamboyance and a real flair for the dramatic.
    - Lelouch has a habit of accepting responsibility for actions which he has no fault in, and can be far to hard on himself, almost to the point of self-pity.
    - Is in terrible shape, and while he is slim and good looking he has no muscle tone and is very unfit.

Required secondary characters

Shirley Fenette
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    + Cheerful, upbeat, and always willing to go out on a limb to help her friends.
    + Remarkably persistent, and never loses sight of her goals.
    + Shirley has a specific Geass activated on her - the command "Don't die, Shirley." As such, in situations where her life would be threatened, her actions will change specifically to guarantee her survival.
    + Very fit and athletic, and an excellent swimmer due to a long affiliation with the Swim Team.
    + Considerable organization skills.
    - She’s got an extraordinary streak of bad luck.
    - She's just a little bit too trusting for her own good.
    - She has some problems with self-esteem; nothing threatening, but she definitely has doubts about herself. She also has a severe tendency to second-guess herself.
    - Jumps to conclusions everytime she sees Lelouch in what could even be remotely considered a compromising position with another girl (it's always innocent).

Mily Ashford
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    + She's smart, she's the student council president and knows how to take charge.
    + The student council is absurdly powerful, and she abuses this to insane legnths, using her influence however she wants. She commands considerable respect in Ashford Academy.
    + She's always there for her friends when they need her help or advice and even in a crisis she always manages to keep calm.
    + Very, very good looking.
    - Tends to be extremely frank about subjects her friends find awkward.

Nunnally vi Britannia
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    - Her legs were aralyzed by bullet wounds when she was very young, leaving her unable to walk.
    - Due to her father's geas, she has a psychological block that has convinced her she is blind. There is nothing physically wrong with her eyes.
    + She is very kindhearted and serene, despite all this. In many ways, she is what keeps Lelouch human.
    + She can tell if someone is lying by touching their hand.

C.C.

Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

+ C.C. is immortal, healing from any wound, no matter how lethal with enough time. She also doesn't age.
    + Given her age, she is widely knowledgeable and experienced in a range of subjects and tecniques.
    + C.C. has the ability to bestow people with the power of Geass, which manifests differently in each person, but generally involves mind control.
    + C.C can afflict people around her with a hallucinatory experience of chaotic and ominous images, often directly chosen from their subconcious, causing them psychological trauma.
    + She once had the power to make anyone around her love her. But she no longer posses this.
    + C.C. is a capable leader, able to handle firearms with some proficiency and seems to be a skilled unarmed fighter as well.
    - C.C. also has a somewhat obsessive penchant for pizza. She has risked capture and even death to acquire it.
    - A detached and lonely individual, with little care for even those she has entered into contracts with.

Last edited by Cracklord; 2011-11-19 at 07:26 AM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

30. - Top - End - #240
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Death the Kid and Partners Liz and Patti, grade: 11th

Spoiler
    Show

+He is the son of the BIG shinigami. Also known as Lord Death or the grim reaper.

+ The three white lines in Kid's hair are called Sanzu lines. Whenever they connect they grant Kid a big power boost. If all the lines connect then he gets one very large power boost though it is hard for him to do so.

+Patti(the shorter one) and Liz are his weapon partners who can shapeshift into a pair of guns that he wields Supa Gansta Style (i.e holding the guns away from him to the sides shooting with his pinkys.) They also compress and shoot soul wavelengths. These soul bullets pummel a persons soul and can hit with enough hits. They won't however put holes in the opponent or their cloths.

+Whenever Kid is not around Liz and Patty can act as each others Meisters as they are sisters and therefore have compatible spirit wavelengths.

+The three of them can perform soul resonance in order to perform special moves one of them being the Death Cannon.

+ Kid is very physically strong, to the point of being able to make a large crater in concrete with a drop kick. He also has use of the Death God matial arts.

+Patti is very athletic and is pretty strong.

+He is able to produce skull like black arms from his body for offensive or supportive purposes

+He has a skateboard that he calls beelzebub. It is capable of flight.

- Kid has extreme OCD about symmetry. It gets to the point where inconsistent placement can make him physically ill. It usually takes Liz's encouragement or Patti's threats to get him up again. He once coughed up blood because after a fight he noticed that his hair had been cut on one side and he was even more asymmetrical than usual. It also works the other way. If he sees an opponent that is symmetrical he will be almost unable to bring himself to harm his opponent, unless Patti threatens him.

-Liz is afraid of supernatural things. Especially ghosts.

Maka Albarn and Soul 'Eater' Evans, grade: 11th
    Spoiler
    Show

+Maka has been practicing with scythes for a long time as such she is able to wield the weapon almost like a baton. She is very skilled with it.

+Thanks to the fact that Maka has a Grigor soul (a soul that has an orb shape with angel wings on the side.) Soul (the boy in the picture) can manifest strong and powerful angel wings that allow for flight

+She possesses an Anti-Demon Soul wavelength

+Maka has great physical fitness. She can even run on walls for short distances.

+Maka's soul carries an Anti-Demon Wavelength. This Wavelength acts as a powerful barrier against insanity and darkness. This Wavelength is also carried over to her attacks, which serve to be very effective against Witches or any individual harboring madness or dark powers. Using the purification effect of her Anti-Demon Wavelength in her attacks, she can even take on an Immortal. This Anti-Demon Wavelength, coupled with her sensitive Soul Perception ability, makes Maka a huge threat to the Kishin and Witches. Attempts to kill her are from both Medusa, in the name of Witches, and Justin, in the name of Asura. In the English dub of the anime, it is called an Excorcism Wavelength or an Anti-Magic Wavelength. She can Resonate with others who are about to be pulled into madness, and restore their sanity. She can do this through acts of physical contact, such as holding hands, or by embracing someone.

+Maka also possess the ability of Soul perception meaning that she can see other peoples souls and there characteristics depending what their soul looks like. Soul can do this to but unlike with Maka who can see them, as a musician (a pianist) Soul can hear peoples wavelengths but he can only do this if he is with Maka and she is using Soul Resonance, Kid can do this too.

+Soul is also able to partially transform his body to fight by himself or he can just have his scythe blade pop out of his arm.

+/- Soul posseses the Black Room inside his mind, inhabited by Little Ogre, which is born when he is infected with the Black Blood. Once the Black Blood is activated, Soul can allow it to invade the blood stream of those performing Soul Resonance with him. The Black Blood gives Soul and his infected partner(s) immense strength, at the cost of Soul, and possibly his partner, plunging into madness. Soul only uses this strength as a last resort, although Little Ogre constantly tempts him, playing on his dismay of not being a powerful Weapon on his own. However, as Soul gains more control over the insanity, he becomes gradually able to only draw out the strength of the Black Blood, and not the madness that comes with it. This does seem to strain him after overuse, however, as he has not learned to fully control it yet. When he uses too much power, he accidentally activates the Black Blood, although he still has control over its madness.

+/- Soul's ability as a pianist can be very useful as he has developed the ability to manipulate Wavelengths by treating the Soul Wavelengths of people like music. He plays a piano inside the Black Room of his soul with activates his ability. It usefulness lies in the ability of Chain Resonance with Maka and Kid can do together. He can also spread his partner Maka's Anti-Demon Wavelength through his piano, sometimes through great distances (he needs a medium to send the soundwaves through for this to be possible, though). After becoming a Death Scythe, he gains the ability of spreading Wavelengths using Arachne's ability of using spider webs. This makes his piano more powerful and he no longer needs a medium as he provides one himself. By playing the opposite sounds of a person's Wavelength on his piano, he can disrupt and incapacitate an opponent. Although this ability is invaluable, Soul risks falling deeper and deeper into the insanity of the Black Blood if he plays too long, and thus limits his playing time. He also needs Maka's Soul Perception in order to sense everyone else's Soul Wavelengths, meaning he cannot use his ability alone.

+/- Maka can also use black blood through Soul.

- When separated Maka and Soul's abilities become greatly reduced though they are far from helpless.

Also if it's okay with everyone I recently found out that since Maka's father was a Deathscythe she has weapon blood in her veins. What this means is that she can pop scythe blades out of her body like Soul can
    Last edited by AnimeKid; 2011-11-25 at 09:28 PM.