New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 23 of 51 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323348 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #661
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Rail IC] Academy City II: Electrokinesis Is Love~

Krystal nods to Kin. Yeah, we probably should.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

2. - Top - End - #662
    Atrum-Persavor
    Guest in the Playground

"Bloody he-"

Ren slaps a stream of tokens aside with his right hand before drawing his armband out.

"JUDGEMENT! ON THE GROUND! NOW!"

"GOTOU! SOJIRO! Deal with this! I'm going after Astraphobia! Mei! Tobio!"

Ren physically lifts Mei before teleporting her to the entrance, before rushing forward and body-checking the obviously-focusing Ryuu.

"ON THE GROUND! HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!"

There is a flurry of movement as Gotou and Sojiro quickly put on their armbands before they start shouting orders at the crowd, trying their best to control them. A few bursts of fire erupt as Gotou uses his power to confine and control the crowd.

"Hey, hey! Everybody, on the ground! Now! Anti-Skill's on the way so chill out!"

"Anybody using their powers will be considered to be resisting arrest! Please get on the ground and raise your hands!"
    Last edited by Atrum-Persavor; 2011-12-01 at 09:17 AM.

3. - Top - End - #663

Souji continued walking away with Ina-san, and in a fluid motion pockets his hat and throws his hood over his head. "Oh pity. Ina-san, it appears we've lost Ryuu-sama. Ah well, we can pick her up later! For now, let's go get something to eat. I think a cafe sounds good. Yes, a cafe sounds excellent."

Being that it was a slightly chilly day, nobody reacted to the boy wearing a hood, although they did throw some withering looks at him for not offering it to the girl he was walking with. Although the man screaming at him with a drawn sword drew several odd looks, until Souji passed several of the cleaning droids.

Zzkct.
    Tck.
    REBOOT COMPLETE.

The droids began going to clean the nearest dirty substance - which, as it turns out, was the psycho with the sword.

CLEANING CLEANING CLEANING

Being mobbed by seven or eight of the damn things and Carver's attention was certainly preoccupied.
    Last edited by Terry576; 2011-12-01 at 10:38 AM.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

4. - Top - End - #664
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Tobio was coming up behind Carver and seeing his friend about to be *ahem* cleaned he immediately focuses his powers he chills the area around them and diverts the subtracted heat towards the cleaning droid internal bodies, trying to make them overheat and malfunction.

5. - Top - End - #665
    Dwarf in the Playground

Carver seeing the cleaning droids coming responds with,

"Ha, you really think these things are going to slow me down for more than a minute?"

As he says this he cuts one of them with a crushing blow easily breaking the internal components,

"Not a chance buddy. Glancing back to Tobio he adds "Tobio, go after him, these things wont take too long to get rid of, I'll catch up."

With that said he gets right down to it, hacking and slashing at the robots. Not nearly as good as his cousin who he used to spar with they prove to be fairly easy foes to defeat, if a little tedious to fully break.

THose watching would see an astoundind display of swordsmanship. Carver he is hacking slashing, after four or five of them are effectively dismantled Carver says,

"Well now, I'm less rusty than I thought."
    Last edited by Cole10000; 2011-12-01 at 02:56 PM.
    There is good, there is Evil, and someplace inbetween.

The main difference is Evil is much more fun.

6. - Top - End - #666
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Tobio nods to Carver as he ignores the drones and haeads past them after Souji. His roller skates clack against the ground as he says, Stop right there Astraphobia. Put your hands up in the name of the law or you will be seen as resisting arrest!"

7. - Top - End - #667
    Pixie in the Playground

"Ishimaru-senpai, please-I can handle this myself-"

He stopped to look at the condition he was in-Battered and bruised, he would have had difficulty making it down the hall, much less doing something rash like defeating the Pure Streets-And relented. Not that physically trouncing them was his main concern-No, even if he had somehow managed to do that, the situation would likely worsen. Not that Moroe would know just how, so he figured it'd probably be best if he explained as much of his situation as he could. Maybe she'd even realise that it would not be wise to oppose Daisuke like this. Letting out a deep sigh, he admitted defeat.

"No, who am I fooling? I cannot. Thank you, Ishimaru-senpai. It means a lot to me...And I probably should explain why Daisuke's after me."

He glanced at the picture of his father, letting out a dark chuckle in the process.

"All over one good punch. That's how it started."

He then turned to look at Moroe, straight in the eye.

"That's why my father had to die. Six months ago, Daisuke beat up one of my father's students and then marched into his dojo, declaring martial arts to be useless and Academy City to be off-limits from 'thugs' such as us. My father, being my father and a man who was into the habit of challenging Espers to fights and winning, challenged him to a duel to prove him wrong."

He waited for Moroes' response, and then continued.

"And lost, badly. Daisuke broke my fathers' leg, his arm, and three of his ribs. But my father still managed to strike him in the face. From then on, he unofficially declared a vendetta against him and us, and for months afterwords would go out of his way to ruin us and our reputation-Financially and otherwise. That's why we-"

Looking uncomfortable, he eyed his weatherbeaten clothes and outdated phone briefly before halting himself mid-sentence.

"You've probably heard of how Skill-Outs killed my father. That's not true-the Pure Streets did, and covered it up by framing a Skill-Out gang. Daisuke told me this himself. But even after my father died, he continues to direct some of his endless spite towards us...As you know. He steps on our honor by covering our bills, at the bare minimum, funds my ....started and funds my mothers' alcoholism...and throws parties at our dojo. Meanwhile, he....He looks like a gracious man to the public...And I cannot exact my vengeance."

Shougo choked out the last parts of his statement, quivering with rage and shame. He did not mention that his father was also into the habit of vigilantism, and would regularly patrol neighbourhoods looking for damsels in distress and the like; an activity which would ultimately result in his demise when he ran into an ambush whilst still recovering from his injuries. Then he was silent until he came to a realisation that made him sit bolt-upright in his bed, ignoring the jolts of pain that shot through his body.

"Wait. He probably knows of you by now. Ishimaru-senpai, you do not need him harassing you. You already have too much to deal with...It is not right that you be burdened with my troubles also, when I already owe you so much..."

He then collapsed backwards into his pillow, sighing deeply.

"Besides...What can we do?"
    __________________________________________________ _______________

"Yeah, haha! A cafe sounds gooood, I know this one place that serves the best Italian food ever! It's really good, and exotic, yeah, I'm sure you would love it, Rei-kun."

Ina chirruped as she walked off with Souji, on Cloud Nine. The adrenaline that shot through her system was a stronger kick than anything she'd ever experienced before. What else could be better than this? Strolling off casually, arm-in-arm and alone with a dangerous, charming and above all, gorgeous criminal, not even bothering to make a quick escape from the Judgement members that were no doubt chasing them? Ah, if she weren't too busy enjoying herself, she was sure she would have fainted from the excitement by now.

__________________________________________________ _______________

Mei knew her partner well enough to relax immediately the second they were teleported. She should have known-The hairs on her neck had pricked when she watched that silver-haired boy move, but she had dismissed it; and missed the best chance she would likely have of capturing him. Whoever Astraphobia was, even disregarding the warnings surrounding his person, it was clear that he was a very capable fighter. She could tell by the way he moved. She had seen someone like that before, continued to see him virtually every day.

Her eyes flicked towards her partner.

Shirogane Ren. Yes, Astraphobia moved just like him-Light on his feet, wary; even though he displayed a nonchalant, even happy-go-lucky attitude towards everything in the time that he was in the Arcade. He would prove to be a most dangerous prey, and Meis' stomach tightened at the thought. Level 4 rogue Espers weren't normally in their list of targets.

But if their ploy worked, his powers would be rendered completely irrelevant. Two full cans of pepperspray unleashed all at once in a focused cone to the face tended to render most powers useless and most victims into a quivering wreck, howling in agony.

If.
    Last edited by Lord-Cao-Cao; 2011-12-01 at 03:53 PM.

8. - Top - End - #668

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeKid View Post
    Tobio nods to Carver as he ignores the drones and haeads past them after Souji. His roller skates clack against the ground as he says, Stop right there Astraphobia. Put your hands up in the name of the law or you will be seen as resisting arrest!"
    Souji grins. "Sorry Judgement-san, but I'm not Astraphobia. I have my ID right here!"

He pulls out the card, which states his name is Nakamura Rei, and then has a bunch of black bars all over it.

Full Name
    Nakamura Rei
    Place of Birth
    CLASSIFIED
    Date of Birth
    CLASSIFIED
    Security Clearance
    Level 4
    He gives the member of judgement a polite smile, his eyes filled with mockery. "As you can see, I am clearly not Astraphobia, or my card would have a different name on it. Ergo, Judgement-san, I could not possibly be this man! What exactly does he look like? Maybe I could help you find him." His tone, his speaking style, they were all different. The boy in front of Tobio didn't act like Astraphobia. He was polite, soft-spoken, and looked rather worried despite his mocking eyes.

"Ina-san and I were about to head to a cafe. Do you think Astraphobia is in this vicinity right now, or may we proceed on our way?"

9. - Top - End - #669
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Tobio knows it's Astraphobia. He still had on the same clothes as when he was in the arcade. He skates towards the two making to pass them."So you speak the truth. I guess that I must have been seeing things then." As the passes them he uses one hand to try to quickly pull down Souji's hood and reveal his shock of silver hair and one silver and one blue eye. He uses his other hand to pull his turned on phone out of his pocket and holds it close to him, remembering what Mei said about Astraphobia shorting out machines. "However I seriously doubt it."

10. - Top - End - #670
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    Krystal nods to Kin. Yeah, we probably should.
    "Then let's depart!"

And depart they did; From the street, the School Garden and then the district. Some time later, the two students were stepping off a tram and into an area which, while distinctly lacking in cobblestones and fountains, was still quite nice. The selection of salons they sought sat sedately across the street, and Kin skipped towards it with her usual energy, restrained only by Krystal's hand. Once she set foot across the threshold, however, she stopped and looked expectantly at her friend.

"Okay, your turn to lead. Pick out a room that looks right and take us to it."

Quote Originally Posted by Lord-Cao-Cao View Post
    "All over one good punch. That's how it started."

He then turned to look at Moroe, straight in the eye.

"That's why my father had to die. Six months ago, Daisuke beat up one of my father's students and then marched into his dojo, declaring martial arts to be useless and Academy City to be off-limits from 'thugs' such as us. My father, being my father and a man who was into the habit of challenging Espers to fights and winning, challenged him to a duel to prove him wrong."
    Moroe couldn't help but wince at this blatantly foolish decision. When Level 0s found themselves needing to defeat a powerful Esper, challenging them to an honest and open duel was definitely not the right way to go about it. Even Skill-Out understood that, and they were idiots.

"And lost, badly. Daisuke broke my fathers' leg, his nose, and three of his ribs. But my father still managed to strike him in the face. From then on, he unofficially declared a vendetta against him and us, and for months afterwords would go out of his way to ruin us and our reputation-Financially and otherwise. That's why we-"

Looking uncomfortable, he eyed his weatherbeaten clothes and outdated phone briefly before halting himself mid-sentence.
    Moroe also looked a little uncomfortable. She unconsciously shifted her expensive leather coat to cover more of the well-tailored uniform which lay beneath. Her 'benefactors' were quite generous when it came to expenses. Pushing her feelings about that aside, she gave Shougo what she hoped was a reassuring look and attempted some consolation.

"Poverty is nothing to be embarrassed about. Believe it or not, if we'd met a few years ago our positions would have been reversed. Love and truth may be hard to get, but money comes and goes on the slightest whim. Who knows; By next year we might have switched places all over again."

"Kami, how corny can you get? I'm really bad at this..."

"You've probably heard of how Skill-Outs killed my father. That's not true-the Pure Streets did, and covered it up by framing a Skill-Out gang. Daisuke told me this himself. But even after my father died, he continues to direct some of his endless spite towards us...As you know. He steps on our honor by covering our bills, at the bare minimum, funds my ....started and funds my mothers' alcoholism...and throws parties at our dojo. Meanwhile, he....He looks like a gracious man to the public...And I cannot exact my vengeance."

Shougo choked out the last parts of his statement, quivering with rage and shame.
    She wished (really wished) that this was the worst perversion of justice she'd ever known in her life. She wanted to treat it with the shocked, disbelieving outrage which it so richly deserved. Instead all she felt was strong but simple anger; Her ability to be shocked by such things had faded long ago.

Then he was silent until he came to a realisation that made him sit bolt-upright in his bed, ignoring the jolts of pain that shot through his body.

"Wait. He probably knows of you by now. Ishimaru-senpai, you do not need him harassing you. You already have too much to deal with...It is not right that you be burdened with my troubles also, when I already owe you so much..."
    Moroe sighed. Though Shougo's concern for her safety was rather sweet, he was beginning to sound like a broken MP3. Did he think that she was somehow unaware of the danger? Or that this protest would be any more effective in dissuading her than the last eight had been? Of course she knew that the Pure Streets were a serious threat; And she was under no illusions about their ability to make her life difficult if she sided against them. If only there was a way to make him just accept that she was here to stay...

He then collapsed backwards into his pillow, sighing deeply.

"Besides...What can we do?"
    "'We'. He said 'We'.".

...Or maybe, deep inside, he already had.

"Whatever it takes. Traps; Blackmail; Psychological warfare; Anything that will give us an edge without harming anyone who doesn't deserve it. The Pure Streets may be strong, but they're also overconfident, and they think that we're helpless; We can use that.

I know that you're worried about retaliation; That they'll tighten their grip if we try to fight them. But let me tell you something: They were going to do that anyway. With people like the Pure Streets, surrendering just buys a little extra time. Sooner or later, they will destroy you, no matter how well you behave. Trust me on this.
    "

"...Not that it matters if you do, since I'll be going ahead anyway."

11. - Top - End - #671

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeKid View Post
    Tobio knows it's Astraphobia. He still had on the same clothes as when he was in the arcade. He skates towards the two making to pass them."So you speak the truth. I guess that I must have been seeing things then." As the passes them he uses one hand to try to quickly pull down Souji's hood and reveal his shock of silver hair and one silver and one blue eye. He uses his other hand to pull his turned on phone out of his pocket and holds it close to him, remembering what Mei said about Astraphobia shorting out machines. "However I seriously doubt it."
    Souji smiled politely as his hood falls and his silver hair appears. While he gave no outward sign of annoyance, his clutch on Ina's hand tightened suddenly. "That is rather impolite Judgement-san. I have no reason to lie to you, despite your misgivings." He frowns as Tobio shoves his phone in Souji's face.

The machine remained untouched. However, Ina would later discover that her phone had melted in her pocket, and Souji's credit cards had suddenly become useless.

"If you are quite finished, Judgement-san? Ina-san and I do wish to go to a cafe, which she has informed me has impeccable Italian." Despite Souji's newlyfound persona, the lack of an invitation was designed solely to inform Tobio that he was not welcome here anymore.
    Last edited by Terry576; 2011-12-01 at 09:20 PM.

12. - Top - End - #672
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Tobio mentally frowned at the fact that he had managed to restrain himself. He knew that this was Astraphobia of that he had no doubt. However he needed to stall for Mei and Ren. He knew that he was playing a dangerous game, that this was a level 4 esper he was dealing with. However he could not let him just get away. He had to do what was right, even if it got him discharged or killed. Besides even if he didn't act like Astraphobia he wasn't seen in four years. Even a monkey can act if you teach it."I am sorry but I will have to ask that you come with me to Judgement. I will need to have you identified by people that have seen you before. While your name may be Nakamura Rei Astraphobia is an alias, not a name. There are just a few to many similarities between you and the man we are looking for." He was internally panicing and readying himself for anything while on the outside he appeared the part of a cool cucumber.

13. - Top - End - #673
    Dwarf in the Playground

At that point Carver comes running up to the three of them, sword once again sheathed.

He walks up and takes one good look at souji and waves saying,

"Hi there again souji, remember me, Onizuka? Yeah there's no way that you can try and weasel out of this, I have personal identification, more than enough for me to take you in."

While he speaks he takes the chance to look the both of them in the eye, activateing his ability and he keeps his illusion of him talking while he sneaks up behind the two of them.

While he sneaks up behind them he puts his finger to his lips to make sure Tobio knows that he's using his ability.

14. - Top - End - #674

A twinkle in his eyes. "But if I'm not Astraphobia, then how can I be identified by people who have seen me?"

Souji rolled his eyes. "Never seen you before. Nakamura Rei, and you are...?"

It was hard not reacting as he watched the boy. Of all the people he'd met at Onizuka, he only remembered three.
    running fighting run now go go go
    A Doorman.
    A gatekeeper
    An officer of Anti-Skill.
    A paragon of deceit
    And a voice.
    A state of mind

The person in front of him was neither of the first two, so he could be anything. Someone who heard Souji's speech. Someone who went to Onizuka and saw him blow up the wall. But it didn't matter.
    get away run away go away
    This train of thought didn't make it easier to plaster a smile on his face and hold out his hand to this person. If Mei had been there, she would have seen it in his body language. A suppressed reaction, an instinctive urge to ignore that he shouldn't react, but an inbred need to do it anyways.

"My apologies for this... indulgence, Ina-san. It appears Judgement requires my services, or something of the like. Perhaps we could meet up later...?" He had turned to her at this point, a smile in his voice, a warning in his eyes.

Run. Get away. Go home. Forget this happened.
    Last edited by Terry576; 2011-12-02 at 06:31 PM.

15. - Top - End - #675
    Dwarf in the Playground

((OOC: We've discussed this already, he would only not be affected is he knew it was happening and he consciously chose to run a "Jolt" through his brain to disrupt the affect. That and he already was fooled by it before, so it would still work in this situation ))
    Last edited by Cole10000; 2011-12-01 at 10:25 PM.

16. - Top - End - #676

((He also knows that two people were in the room with him - one was posing as an Anti-Skill Officer, and looked nothing like Carver, who says they've met.))

17. - Top - End - #677
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

(OOC:Wait, if Souji is immune to brainwave manipulation why did Carver's illusions work on him when they met back in Onizuka Middle School? He wasn't even aware of the fact that it was an illusion.)
    Last edited by AnimeKid; 2011-12-02 at 01:11 AM.

18. - Top - End - #678
    Dwarf in the Playground

((OOC: My point exactly, and the anti-skill officer was never there, Carver and the other student Character, Carver left, but he kept an illusion there, which Souji didn't know was an illusion, ergo.))

Edit: you were right, he was posing as an antiskill officer, forgot that, but he posed by using an illusion, sooooooooooo....
    Last edited by Cole10000; 2011-12-01 at 10:36 PM.

19. - Top - End - #679

((Exactly. He never met Carver. He met two people at Onizuka. It's deductive reasoning based on Carver's previous statement. Honestly, somebody claiming "we've met" while trying to detain you and you've never met them, and they claim to have met you where you've met two people you have three options: Shape Shifter, Stalker, or Illusionist.))

20. - Top - End - #680
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cole10000 View Post
    Carver decided, although it did get him alot of infornmation so far, it was time to leave the secuirity room shortly after the two began talking. The infornmation he needed wasn't going to just fall into his lap anymore.

So he shuts off the cameras throughout the school, so as to not record any footage of him (having already destroyed previous footage), Carver then heads directly to the staff lounge.

He arrives and knocks on the doorframe before entering the room.

"Pardon the intrusion, I wanted to meet face to face with the kind of person who would go into a school to buy ramen and then when there isn't any ramen decides to hijack the PA system. "

looking at Jirou he says.

and hello again to you, we've met already.
    ((OOC: I don't see Carver using an illusion at the moment do you?))

21. - Top - End - #681

Quote Originally Posted by Anyr View Post
    "Then let's depart!"

And depart they did; From the street, the School Garden and then the district. Some time later, the two students were stepping off a tram and into an area which, while distinctly lacking in cobblestones and fountains, was still quite nice. The selection of salons they sought sat sedately across the street, and Kin skipped towards it with her usual energy, restrained only by Krystal's hand. Once she set foot across the threshold, however, she stopped and looked expectantly at her friend.

"Okay, your turn to lead. Pick out a room that looks right and take us to it."
    Oh, um...okay.

Krystal obviously wasn't expecting to take the lead on this. But, she doesn't back down from it. She'll look at the choices, trying to find a room that not only seems to be more private, but also provides the least radio interference. Like being away from any elevators, or being near the exterior of the building.

Krystal doesn't voice that she's taking her abilities into consideration as she looks. So, when the decision is made, odds are good that Kin may not know about that factor.

Once Krystal finds the room that fits, she'll take Kin there.

It's a room towards the back of the building, right on the outside wall. It's not very large, just a little bigger than the average bedroom. It has a brown carpeted floor and beige walls, with a ceiling fan with lights. There's already a couch and coffee table here, as well as some room for a couple other things. Krystal's already thinking of putting a desk in one corner, with a computer. There's a few outlets on the walls, which Krystal likes. The door locks from the inside and out.

Krystal turns back to Kin. Well? How is it?
    Last edited by KerfuffleMach2; 2011-12-02 at 12:01 AM.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

CHARACTERS

22. - Top - End - #682
    Ettin in the Playground

Kin's eyebrows rose when she got her first look at the room. This wasn't at all like the image she'd had in her head; But that was fine. This was Krystal's choice, not hers; Not that that would stop her from keeping their 'no masks' promise and answering the question.

"Honestly? I think it looks more like a private detective's office than a superhero's hideout. It's also a bit small for my tastes...Buuuut, none of that matters. The important thing is that you like it."

She then sauntered over to the couch and collapsed lengthwise onto it; Or at least, she tried. Since she was still linked to Krystal, this manoeuvre proved considerably more challenging than expected. After several attempts to lie down without putting either herself or her friend in an untenable position, she eventually gave up.

23. - Top - End - #683

Krystal shrugs. Well, it's not like we needed much. And, we could always spruce it up a bit. I mostly wanted a room that was big enough, and gave the best radio reception. I mean, how are we gonna hear about things happening without watching the radio waves? Judgement's calls and all that.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

24. - Top - End - #684
    Ettin in the Playground

Kin blinked a little at the part about 'not needing much'. She'd been thinking more along the lines of 'how much can we get away with spending'. The idea of passing over the most expensive room just because they didn't need it was a concept which she'd never really considered before. Hmm, maybe the radio reception simply wasn't as good in the bigger ones.

"If that's the way you think is best, then you have my full support. What say we split the room 50/50? You can have the floor, and I'll take the ceiling."

Kin managed to keep a straight face for a whole two seconds before bursting out laughing.

25. - Top - End - #685

Quote Originally Posted by Cole10000 View Post
    ((OOC: I don't see Carver using an illusion at the moment do you?))
    ((Souji's being chased by Judgement, an organization where you must have an ability to enter. It's one of those 'self-preservation' techniques you hear about. He's also been raised from a young age to you know, use his abilities at a moment's notice.))

26. - Top - End - #686
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Tobio looks at the girl as Souji refers to her. He then takes in her looks as a niggling at the back of his head starts. His eyes the widen as he recalls Daisuke's words 'You haven't seen an almost ganguro looking girl around have you? No? She must of wondered off somewhere we'll find her later.' "Actually I think she may need to stay. I remember Daisuke-san asking if we had seen a girl who looked almost like a ganguro when we met him. It sounded like she was a part of his squad and branch. The fact that she is here with you does not bode well. I will have to ask Daisuke-san for confirmation." He then turns on his headset and speaks into it keeping his eyes on the pair. "Oi Daisuke-san, that ganguro girl you were looking for earlier. Was her name Ina?"

(I'm redoing the edit post, just in case you missed it Terry. Plus this way it is easier for people to see.)
    Last edited by AnimeKid; 2011-12-02 at 01:12 AM.

27. - Top - End - #687

Krystal looks puzzled for a moment, then starts laughing with Kin.

You're silly.

But, yeah, 50/50 for the cost sounds good. And for bringing stuff in.

We can bring stuff into these, right?

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

28. - Top - End - #688
    Ettin in the Playground

"I don't see why not. This is our place, after all. Wow, I just realised how good those two words sound: 'Our place'. Not the school's, not our parents'; Ours."

Caught up in the moment, Kin sidestepped away from Krystal until their arms were stretched out to their limit. Then she dramatically flung out the other one as well, encompassing the whole room with the gesture.

"Our absolute dominion, to do with as we please!"

29. - Top - End - #689

Krystal grins, getting caught up in the moment.

Oh, we should give it a name! So we can talk about it without other people knowing about it.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

30. - Top - End - #690
    Ettin in the Playground

Kin rebuffed that suggestion with a few emphatic shakes of the head; Which, since her arms were still outstretched in the classic 'caught a fish this big' pose, made for quite a strange combination.

"No no no; You should give it a name. If we're going to save your creativity from atrophying in that sterile tombstone they call 'Tokiwadai', it needs to be exercised at every opportunity. Think of me as your personal trainer: I'll do all I can to help set up the course, but I can't actually run it for you."