New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 27 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #781
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Rail IC] Academy City II: Electrokinesis Is Love~

Rin watches the proceedings with wide, worried eyes. He was being threatened with weapons.

"I... I um... I'm sorry!"

Rin's eyes are wide and innocent, deep dark pools that have never been walked on.

Souji's eyes were never like that. His eyes had a distinct look to them, a haunted, calculating gaze hidden behind a layer of warmth.

"I-If I'm j-just causing trouble I-I-I'll just go... I'll s-see y-you around s-sempai... S-s-sorry for c-causing y-you trouble Judgement-s-s-sama."

Rin slowly began to wak away again, looking down at his feet, despondent. Of course he'd screw it up. He was just an incompetent, worthless brat that had a single use: hiding Fuschichou Souji. And he didn't even do that well. Souji allowed him to exist, that small, so very small sliver of his soul that was pristine.

Didn't really matter though. Rin was so completely, utterly, and unfathomably different from Souji that nobody would ever dream of connecting the two.

Apart from, apparently, crazy paranoid girls that Souji had been driving to the brink of sanity.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

2. - Top - End - #782
    Ettin in the Playground

Even Moroe felt a sliver of doubt as she watched the pitiful figure before her. Despite all the evidence, it was still hard to believe that this pathetic wretch could be the same mastermind who'd so cruelly and casually toyed with her life over the past two days. But no, she couldn't allow such diversions to distract her from the facts. No matter how good his disguise, this had to be Fuschichou Souji. He knew her name, his facial structure matched, he was an Electromaster and (most importantly) he was doing the exact same thing that he'd done to her before.

Oh yes, Moroe could see Souji's fingerprints all over this scene. The way that he 'just happened' to be in the same area as her for unrelated reasons; The supposedly casual comments which 'just happened' to throw her current plans into chaos; The domino chain of consequences which he 'just happened' to set in motion; Did he really think that she'd dismiss all that as coincidence? The sick freak had probably been watching her for hours, just waiting for the perfect moment to step in and start his next game; Except this time, she wasn't going to play it.

"Didn't you hear what she said? She told you to stop. Not stutter, not walk away; She told you to stop, put your hands in the air and Get. Down. On. Your. Knees!"

3. - Top - End - #783

Rin paled, and instantly got on his knees.

"I-I'm s-sorry I-Ishim-maru-sempai. Y-you w-were just the f-first person I-I saw that I kn-knew a-and I j-j-just... I j-just..."

He looks down, beet red.

"I j-just wanted to say hi to s-someone as st-st-strong as you."

Rin doesn't move his eyes at all, just staring at the ground, brushing brightly.

"I-I'm really s-sorry for r-ruining your day Ishimaru-sempai. I j-just I j-just w-wanted t-t-to b-be y-y-your f-f-friend."

4. - Top - End - #784
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: [Rail IC] Academy City II: Electrokinesis Is Love~

[Shenanigans]

It looked to be a perfectly calm and peaceful hour in this little part of Academy City, no rampant robots, no burning ice sculptures blocking traffic, no abnormal disturbances at all.

Just as hope can begin to form that this will continue, something seemingly lands in a tree just as a pair of hand-locked Tokiwadai students and two siblings pass each other under it.

After just enough time for them to look up, a small beast of some sort falls from the tree towards them, brandishing sharp teeth and shining yellow eyes before stopping just before it would have hit them.

"Gotcha!"

Should they look up, they will now see that the creature is a normal black housecat and that it seems to have stopped as a long-haired teen caught hold of it from the tree. While hanging upside down.

(Hope this is all right for starting a scene, I did not want to railroad anyone into my own crazy ideas just to have Katsu interact. Thus, kitty! )
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

5. - Top - End - #785
    Ettin in the Playground

"WhatwhowherewhymonsterscaryclawsandteethHELP!"

These were the thoughts of the future superhero Miura Kin as she flailed wildly in the face of this terrifying new adversary. Not exactly a promising start to her career. Thankfully the creature stopped just in time, and actually started getting further away from Kin...Oh wait, that was because she was falling; And, thanks to her Esper ability, most likely bringing Krystal down with her. Luckily this wasn't half as bad as it could have been, owing to the convenient pair of strangers who were there to give them a soft landihang on a minute...

6. - Top - End - #786

Ah! What the- Ah! Hey! Oof!

And so, Krystal finds herself landing on her butt, still attached to Kin. She looks up at the teen and the cat, confusion on her face.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

7. - Top - End - #787
    Ogre in the Playground

Alia and her brother do, in fact, look up. Though not for long enough to see that the creature is just a cat, due to the pair of strangers that just fell into them, knocking them down as well.

"Ow... Alia? You okay?"

8. - Top - End - #788
    Ettin in the Playground

The panicking Kin ended up on her back, directly beneath the terrible foe that had caused her to fall. She had already thrown up an arm to shield herself from its wrath before she realised exactly what she was cowering from. When the penny finally dropped she gave an embarrassed cough, lowered her shielding arm and used it to sheepishly rub the back of her head.

"Heh, sorry about that, little kitty."

How embarrassing. Ah well, at least there was no actual danger; No doubt the girl on whom Kin was currently lying ('Alia', was it?) would be glad to learn that too.
    Last edited by Anyr; 2011-12-30 at 10:41 PM.

9. - Top - End - #789
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

(Okay then, I'm going to try and get the Astraphobia arc back on track!)

Tobio looks over to Tetsuya Rin as everything starts to decend into chaos. Grabbing his ears at all of the noise he starts grinding his teeth. If there was one thing that Tobio loathed it was chaos and loud noises. Why? Because it made it hard to concentrate and when Tobio has a hard time concentrating his powers take the chance of running amok since they really don't have an off switch. Finally reaching his breaking point Tobio screams out, "WOULD EVERBODY PLEASE JUST CHILL OUT!!!!!!!!!" As he does his aura of cold violently explodes outward chilling things more than it should, up to -15 degrees Celcius. If things quiet down he can be seen panting from his little explosion and says, "Now then, Tetsuya-san, your file says that you usually are very sickly and unable to attend Onizuka for months at a time. Why are you outside instead of resting in the middle of the day while classes are almost over? Lunch period ended a couple of hours ago. Kensuke-san, no offense but this is a Judgement investigation please let us do our jobs." He then turns to Moroe and says to her, "Sempai you have have had a long and stressful day, it is possible that you may be slightly paranoid at the moment but we will take you claims into consideration."
    Last edited by AnimeKid; 2011-12-31 at 06:27 AM.

10. - Top - End - #790
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

The cat responds to Kin with a happy-

"Meow!"

It does not seem to mind the attention at all, of course they would cover before it.

The boy holding the cat seems more curious as to why everybody were lying down, on the other hand.

"What're you doing? Did yo trip? You kinda look like you did."
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

11. - Top - End - #791
    Ogre in the Playground

"No, we just thought we'd see how the concrete felt," Alia responds, very sarcastically. "Of course we tripped. That happens when people fall into you, which tends to occur when cats suddenly start falling towards them."

12. - Top - End - #792

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeKid View Post
    (Okay then, I'm going to try and get the Astraphobia arc back on track!)

Tobio looks over to Tetsuya Rin as everything starts to decend into chaos. Grabbing his ears at all of the noise he starts grinding his teeth. If there was one thing that Tobio loathed it was chaos and loud noises. Why? Because it made it hard to concentrate and when Tobio has a hard time concentrating his powers take the chance of running amok since they really don't have an off switch. Finally reaching his breaking point Tobio screams out, "WOULD EVERBODY PLEASE JUST CHILL OUT!!!!!!!!!" As he does his aura of cold violently explodes outward chilling things more than it should, up to -15 degrees Celcius. If things quiet down he can be seen panting from his little explosion and says, "Now then, Tetsuya-san, your file says that you usually are very sickly and unable to attend Onizuka for months at a time. Why are you outside instead of resting in the middle of the day while classes are almost over? Lunch period ended a couple of hours ago. Kensuke-san, no offense but this is a Judgement investigation please let us do our jobs." He then turns to Moroe and says to her, "Sempai you have have had a long and stressful day, it is possible that you may be slightly paranoid at the moment but we will take you claims into consideration."
    Rin shivers as the cold hits him, and coughs several times, before finally gaining control.

Souji just groans. "Worst pun ever. 'Chill out', and then he lowers the temperature?"

Rin ignores Souji, and blushes as Tobio questions his motives. He looks down at the ground, his fingers drawing an elegant figure eight on the blank pavement.

"I-I f-felt a b-b-bit better th-than usual, s-so I wanted to go and s-see if th-the school wouldn't mind if I-I came b-back t-tomorrow. I-I'm really s-sorry for th-the trouble I caused y-y-you... P-please d-don't be angry..."

He looks rather miserably at the floor.

[At A Tree]

An auburn haired girl fiddles with her phone for several seconds, the breeze gently wafting her black skirt, and coiling around her stockings, making her shiver slightly. Fortunately, her blazer is rather warm, and her arms remain a good heat. Then, suddenly, a surprise cat makes her drop it on the ground.

Heads were going to roll. She was Elsbeth Maria Escutcheon von Avalon, the daughter of Isaac von Avalon, who could trace his lineage back to King Arthur himself!

Or so he claimed. Elsbeth was never very sure about that part of her father's stories. But still. That accursed feline had made her lose one of her most prized possessions! Her precious phone, the only connection she had to anyone back home!

You see, Elsbeth Maria Escutcheon von Avalon (Elly for short,) was terrible at making friends. Actually, terrible is probably undercutting how utterly awful the girl was at befriending people. She was pale, almost vampirically so, and her eyes freaked out everyone.

Who wants to befriend the girl whose pale, pale blue eyes feel like they pierce your soul? (Which they didn't of course, her eyes were just how she used her ability, but even so.)

She marched over to the tree, and pointed a finger out the boy accusingly, shaking in barely coherent rage. "I... I... I..." She seemed perfectly unable to finish her sentence.

13. - Top - End - #793

At this point, Krystal realizes that she landed on somebody. She scrambles to get up as best she can while still being attached to Kin's hand.

Oh, shoot, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to land on you.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

CHARACTERS

14. - Top - End - #794
    Ogre in the Playground

Johnathan shrugs, going to stand as well, assuming that Krystal is able to stand enough for him to do so.

"It's fine... Painful, but fine," he says, going to check the various wounds he got fighting Ivaz, to make sure none of them have come open.

15. - Top - End - #795
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

[The Shenanigan Tree]

As Elsbeth fights to finish her sentence, the boy looks over at her.

"Is something wrong? You're shivering and stuttering, are you sick?"

As he finishes speaking, Elsbeth might find the cat on her head and the boy suddenly right in front of her and trying to check if she has a fever.

((Sorry! I couldn't think of a way to not be god-moddy with super-speed, please feel free to demand me to edit or have Elsbeth avoid the cat or Katsu. He would be trying to check her temperature by touching her forehead, by the way. I am not sure what that is called. ^_^'))
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

16. - Top - End - #796
    Ettin in the Playground

Moroe gave Tobio a look that was icier than their surroundings. Her rage had now reached the point where she was clearly only one straw away from snapping completely. Pointing a quivering hand at the wretch who was cowering before them both, she spoke to Tobio with all the urgency she could possibly muster.

"Why are you still talking? Don't you understand: This is what he does! He talks and talks and talks and talks and then he escapes! Just. Attack!"

----------------------------------------

Kin let herself be pulled to her feet, though her mind was clearly elsewhere. She had only just noticed the strange youth who'd been holding the cat, so seeing him suddenly zap down the tree was something of a shock. As she watched (for a given definition of 'watched') him place said cat on someone's head, it became clear to her that she was missing some important information about this scene.

"Could someone please tell me what's going on? I seem to have turned over two pages at once."

17. - Top - End - #797

(s'fine.)

Elsbeth coldly removes the boy's hand from her forehead. How dare he touch her! "I am perfectly fine, despite your foolishness. My phone... my phone is ruined thanks to you!"

She glares at him, a cold fury in her eyes. It's reduced to nothing by the small ball of fur swatting happily at the strands of hair standing up on her head.

[Souji]

Rin tried to shrink in front of the girl in front of him, who had managed to so easily see through his disguise. He didn't like her. It meant that he would become nothing again - a single facet on Souji's multi-cut diamond. And Souji would lock him away, and use a different persona for the next semi-permanent guise.

But Souji grinned. He loved this girl - she was absolutely fantastic. His disguise was meaningless in front of her, the meek Rin completely and utterly eviscerated in her eyes. He'd love to continue this byplay, but Rin had places to go, people to see.

"E-e-excuse me senpai, but I-I have t-to go back t-to the h-hospital. I-I th-think that m-m-m-m... m-maybe J-judgement-sempai's a-a-ability m-might have s-s-set off m-my s-s-s-sic... s-s-s..."

Rin can't complete his sentence, suddenly doubling over and coughing furiously, unable to stop for at least fifteen seconds.

But he doesn't move, despite his sickly appearance, wanting some sort of sign that he was doing what he was supposed to do - what he should do. Stalling for time. He just wanted to live a little longer, before being devoured by Souji's mind, all because of this one girl.

What Souji loved about Moroe, Rin hated.

What Souji thought was amazing about Moroe, Rin thought was evil.

What Moroe thought was wicked about Souji, however, Rin agreed. All he ever did was talk. He spoke with a passion though, and Souji's charisma was his, and his alone. He kept it away from his alternate identities, from the other people he could be, and might be. Talking could have been construed as Souji's ability, except that he was so well-known for his electricity.

Rin was not Souji. Rin could never be Fuschichou Souji, in all his complexity, in all his perfection and imperfection, in all his beauty and ugliness. Tetsuya Rin was his own person, and thanks to Moroe, he would never be his own person ever again.

Unless he tried.

"...I-Ishimaru-senpai, c-can I speak t-to you a-alone?"

He looked at the girl, but his eyes screamed. Help me. Save me. Stop him.

Rin just wanted a chance to be alive, and Souji would never let him have one. But maybe this girl, this girl who fascinated Souji so much, maybe she could let him have one.

Just maybe.
    Last edited by Terry576; 2011-12-31 at 01:28 PM.

18. - Top - End - #798
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Hearing that his ability might have set Rin off he brings his abilities back under control. That had been happening far to often for Tobio's tastes. He walks up to Rin this time controling his abilities to chill a section of the air above them to heat the poor boy up.

"I'm sorry Rin-san, my abilites tend to run amok if my Concentration slips and all this chaos just caused me to snap. If your not feeling well you should definitely go to the hospital. I wish I could escort you there myself but I have an investigation to conduct."

While he says that he is looking into Moroe's eyes as his practically scream at her to calm down so that they had proof rather than accusations. He then turns to Ren and Mei to try to silently communicate to them to let him accompany Rin to the hospital.

19. - Top - End - #799
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

[Tree of Shenanigans]

The boy looks around curiously for a moment before giving a short bow in apology.

"I ruined your phone? I am terribly sorry, can I make it up to you?"

He replies optimistically, it seems he isn't at all taken aback by her anger.

The cat, meanwhile, replies to Kin from atop Elsbeth's head.

"Meow-mew!"

That should explain it.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

20. - Top - End - #800
    Ettin in the Playground

In the face of Tobio's warning gaze, Moroe lapsed into silence. At his prompting she took a few deep, calming breaths and tried to regain some equilibrium. Clearly no amount of harsh words were going to convince Judgement of the seriousness of this situation; And, if she was being entirely honest, it was hard to blame them. Viewing 'Totsuya Rin' as a threat was like being scared of a cardboard sign with the word 'boo' written on it.

Despite her anger, Moroe couldn't help but admire Souji's acting ability. She'd put months of practice into her 'nervous shy stutterer' routine, but his version was on another level entirely. The sincerity, the intensity, the purity; All of it was absolutely perfect. Even knowing that it was all an act, she could still feel Rin's desperate pleading as he begged her for a private meeting. It was really quite incredible.

Okay, time for a new plan. The Judgement officers and adults weren't going to attack without evidence, and she didn't stand a chance against Souji unarmed. On the other hand, even he would surely be hesitant to break cover when facing such overwhelming numbers. Stalemate.

Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post
    "...I-Ishimaru-senpai, c-can I speak t-to you a-alone?"
    "If by 'alone' you mean 'surrounded by armed guards', then yes you can."

She couldn't really see what angle Souji was going for here. Did he honestly think that she'd agree to something like that?
    Last edited by Anyr; 2011-12-31 at 09:25 PM.

21. - Top - End - #801
    Pixie in the Playground

((OOC: Holy crap, sorry guys! Was away.))

"Tetsuya Rin! Hands behind your back! Judgement's orders!"

As he said this, Shirogane Ren produced a pair of handcuffs from a back pocket, maneuvering behind Souji with catlike strides. Mei was shivering with fear, but she stood, feet locked in an unusual triangular position that those familiar with her would realise as her 'breathing stance'-The position she would take before she unleashed an incredibly powerful blast of wind that could and would break bones upon landing. Ren, by contrast, showed absolutely no fear at all; the very face of professionalism.

"You're coming with us. Whether you're Astraphobia or not-We'll find out when we reach the nearest Judgement post and conduct a DNA test."

Nevertheless, he was banking on them not knowing the true limits of Judgements' jurisdiction. In reality, they had no legal ability to do so, not without Skill-Outs' approval at the direct scene of an apprehension except in cases where human life was in danger. Not many people knew this, however-And Ren was aware of this. Unfortunately, as he was also aware of, they had two lawyers in their immediate ranks-Kamakura Kouta and Ashikaga Kensuke-People who would probably qualify as one of the 'not many'. A barely visible bead of sweat formed above his brow as he stared at the two of them, hoping they would not interfere. Kouta merely stared at him; Ren, being a friend of his, knew that this was his way of silently giving his tacit approval. And for the most part, Kensuke did not appear to resist his plan-Although by the furrowing of his brows, it might easily be surmised that he knew about the technical illegality of the action at hand.

If Rin decided to comply and remained motionless, Ren would move to handcuff him. If he did not, and moved, Ren would act to subdue him.

Regardless, before anything of import could happen, Kensuke spoke up, his face still a mix of curiosity, uncertainty and a tinge of hope.

"Clause 23, Line 21, if I remember correctly, of the Judgement Organisations' legal coda forbids you from undertaking that exact action, Ren. You should know that, man-You're not allowed to take people into custody or anywhere they do not wish to go without Anti-Skills' explicit say-so. Most you can do is take his details and call him in at a later date when you do. And I think this little man's looking plenty stressed by you Judgement guys, so I don't think he'll be going with you."

Damnit.

Why did he have to interfere?

Kensuke then turned to address Rin.

"Yo, Rin or whatever. You okay, little dude? You don't look well. Look, I'll take ya to the hospital or home if that's where you wanna go-District Six isn't really safe at night, and I'd hate to be the one to let someone like you get mugged or something. 'Course, ya can still talk to your senpai if ya want, first-Fact is, Judgement ain't allowed to do anything to ya."

He gave Rin a conspiratorial look as he said this, eyes narrowing to slits and voice lowering as he continued.

"'Leastways, until Anti-Skill gets here..."
    Last edited by Lord-Cao-Cao; 2012-01-01 at 12:03 PM.

22. - Top - End - #802
    Atrum-Persavor
    Guest in the Playground

Ren flips the handcuffs shut and turns around to glare at Kensuke.

"Ashikaga, you- Damnit! You are obstructing an investigation! Clause 23 Subsection- ..."

The line chokes in his mouth before he finishes it, frustration clear in his voice. Yet, there was something else. Deference?

Or rather, takedown specialists needed an Anti-Skill supervisor nearby when they had to take people into custody without any evidence, except in extreme circumstances. This was clearly not an extreme circumstance.

"Fine. This was eating into my break time anyway. Your call, Ashikaga... On a personal note, hold one, fan rest."

Ren points to Mei as he says "Hold one".

He folds the handcuffs up and slides them back into his jacket, giving Kensuke a strange look at he does so.
    Last edited by Atrum-Persavor; 2012-01-01 at 01:24 PM.

23. - Top - End - #803
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Tobio looks over to Ren with a confused look. That was a big gamble that he took there, unfortunately it looks like they were just grabbed by the balls. But, mabye... Looking towards Moroe he can feel like she is the one person who can blow this case wide open givin how much she has interacted with Astraphobia before. Walking over to Moroe he whispers to her discreetly. Moroe-sempai, go with him to see what he wants to talk about. I will follow you two from a distance. If you do nothing then we can't do anything else hear as you heard. That means that Rin, if he is Astraphobia, will get away again. I hate to say this Moroe-sempai, but at this point you are the greatest piece of evidence that we have and the best bait. I'm sorry that I had to say it like sempai, but I swear to you on my honor that nothing bad will happen to you. If anything goes awry I will protect you." Now he could only see what her response is.

24. - Top - End - #804
    Ettin in the Playground

In the space of barely a minute, a ray of hope had dawned and then faded to nothing. Moroe had watched along with the others as Ren tried his daring gambit, knowing full well that legally he didn't have a leg on which to stand; And if only that meddling lawyer hadn't spoken up, it might well have succeeded. Now, thanks to him, there was only one card left to play.

Moroe already suspected what Tobio was going to say when she saw him approach; Not that that made it any easier to hear when he actually did say it. Try as she might to think of a rational reason to refuse, she couldn't find one. This really was their best remaining option for catching Souji. And so, with a familiar sensation already settling in her gut, she turned to Tobio and gave him a slight nod. Her expression was outwardly determined, but there was an undercurrent just visible to those with sharp enough eyes: It was fear.

"I'll hold you to that. Oh, and it's Ishimaru-senpai.

Okay 'Rin', I've changed my mind. Let's take a walk.
    "
    Last edited by Anyr; 2012-01-01 at 10:47 PM.

25. - Top - End - #805

Rin blushed fiercely as all these people tried to protect him tried to help him.

But then he suddenly lit up, like a newly decorated Christmas tree, as Moroe agrees to walk with him.

"Th-thanks I-Ishimaru-senpai!"

If Moroe looks into Rin's eyes, it might make it hard for her to believe he is still Souji. Souji's eyes are cold, but somehow emanated warmth. They twinkle with mischievous ideas, a spark of amusement as he looks around.

Rin's eyes are blue. A blue so deep, so innocent and true that it feels like gazing into the very depths of a crystal clear lake, seeing how far it takes for your eyes to see the bottom.

It's kind of sad, actually. Nothing could be hidden in those eyes.

26. - Top - End - #806
    Ettin in the Playground

And so the two of them were soon walking side by side down the street. Moroe was acutely aware of how empty the space around them had become. No longer was she surrounded by powerful Espers and trained law enforcers who could leap to the rescue if something went wrong; Now it was just her and the enemy, with Tobio following at an all too discreet distance. Her safety net was officially gone.

"Start talking."

27. - Top - End - #807
    Dwarf in the Playground

((OOC: I have returned!))

[Tree of Shenanigans]

Those caught up in the events at the tree, and most of the people in the area would hear a young man yelling in frustration

"HOW THE HELL DID I GET LOST!"

Those who turn towards the yelling would see a water logged blue haired young man scratching his head in frustration nearby, having recently come up through a nearby manhole.
    There is good, there is Evil, and someplace inbetween.

The main difference is Evil is much more fun.

28. - Top - End - #808

[Shenanigans]

Finally on her feet, Krystal looks around the group. She waits for the kid with the cat to explain himself.

Then she hears the yelling across the street. She looks to the source, and gets more confused by the minute.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

29. - Top - End - #809

Quote Originally Posted by Anyr View Post
    And so the two of them were soon walking side by side down the street. Moroe was acutely aware of how empty the space around them had become. No longer was she surrounded by powerful Espers and trained law enforcers who could leap to the rescue if something went wrong; Now it was just her and the enemy, with Tobio following at an all too discreet distance. Her safety net was officially gone.

"Start talking."
    "A-about w-what, Ishi-Ishimaru-senpai? I-I j-just wanted y-your help."

He heard the voice in the back of his head. It was cold. It was annoyed. "Don't you dare Rin."

He ignored it.

"I-I am p-part of S-s-ouji-san. B-b-b-but I-I don't want to be! H-he j-just created me, to be... to be his c-c-c-c... his c-c-cover for this city... And I... I don't want to do that anymore! I-I just w-want t-t-to be my own p-p-person I-Ishimaru-senpai. And he's s-s-so... S-so fascinated by you. I j-j-j-j-just thought that m-m-maybe y-you could h-h-hel... could h-h-help me?"

He looks at the girl with pleading eyes. And then he's gone, and a mischievous glint is in them.

"Urg. Freaking Rin doesn't know when to shut his mouth. Sorry about that Ishimaru-san." A grin slowly grows on his face, and it's clear who is talking.

Fuschichou Souji.

No wait.

It's Rin again, eyes wide with fear.

"H-h-he won't l-let me go I-I-Ishimaru-senpai. P-p-please j-just help me!"

Moroe's probably confused as hell right now. Is Rin real? Or is Souji real? By taking Rin away, would she kill Souji, or is Rin lying?

Who knows. I certainly don't.

30. - Top - End - #810
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Tobio had broken off from the group of his comrades and the group of adults been tailing the two like he said he would. When He makes sure to discretely follow them, staying at least withing earshot. When they stopped he slipped into a nearby ally, pressed against the wall to listen to the conversation. Needless to say he was in shock of what was clearly going on. Multiple personality syndrome? Had to be considering the difference in tone and inflection. Or could this possibly be another act, brought on by Souji the Charismatic Manipulator? Just in case he prepares to use his powers just in case. After all he made a promise to Ishimaru-sempai, and he was not going to let her down. Not when he could see the fear in her face, it was that fear that cut him to do this to her. His fist clenching he grits his teeth as he waits.