New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #901
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Rail IC] Academy City II: Electrokinesis Is Love~

Krystal wakes up, feeling like her usual mornings do. She sits up, stretches, and yawns. She gets out of bed and heads for a quick shower.

While eating breakfast, a sense of dread starts to creep up on her. And then she remembers why.

I skipped classes yesterday! Crap!

...well, maybe with the crazy that was happening, they'll excuse it. Yeah, that's what they'll do.

Having reassured herself, she finishes her breakfast, packs her bag, and heads for her first class, where she'll arrive early as usual.

Unless something crazy happens along the way.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

2. - Top - End - #902
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Crocell claps his hands together to extinguish the fireball at he turns around a slight frown on his face as he says, "Hmm? A question? What kind of question do you have, and make it quick will ya? I have to get to class. "I've got to wait at least until tomorrow before I start skipping again."
    Last edited by AnimeKid; 2012-01-27 at 10:07 PM.

3. - Top - End - #903
    Dwarf in the Playground

Carver had gone back to his room last night dreading what he knew was eventually going to happen. One of his family would show up, it's a very predictable pattern.

First he gets himself into some wacky misadventure then he loses his memory. From there one of his family members shows up for whatever reason, they have never seen fit to tell him exactly why and it frustrated Carver to no end.

Walking to school this day, knowing that after all of the classes hes missed recently hes going to need new ears after all of the teachers chew them off today. He notices Crocell talking to someone he doesn't recognise and decides to walk over saying,

"Hey Crocell, who is this you're talking to?"

Several things someone would note about Carver would be that he is a foreigner, either from Europe or North America. The fact he has blue dyed hair, and finally the most notable thing on his person is a finely crafted european longsword with an intricate snowflake design on the hilt.
    There is good, there is Evil, and someplace inbetween.

The main difference is Evil is much more fun.

4. - Top - End - #904

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeKid View Post
    Sora hears the clack of roller skates as he stands outside the gate to Onizuka. If he turns around he will see a boy with light blue hair and silver eyes skating towards him while finishing off a Poptart. Tobio skates up to Sora as he says, "Oh hello, U-um are y-you a new student? I-If so then let me intorduce myself. I-I'm Tobio Ishida. A-Ano, what's y-your name?" As he introduces himself Tobio gives a polite half-bow.
    Sora just gives the poor boy a withering glare.

"Sora." It was disrespectful. It was curt. But Sora didn't really care, he didn't want to be here in the first place.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

5. - Top - End - #905
    Pixie in the Playground

Last night at the Ashikagas' place would probably have been rather...Tense, to say the least. Whilst Yoshiharu, Kensukes' stepfather, and Jun, his mother, were understanding if a little exasperated, Daisuke was...as Ken had said, 'grumpy', to put it lightly; caged, tense, and ready to snap out at anything, he was obviously not in a good mood and had not been in one for quite some time. There was a visible animosity between Jun and Daisuke, and from the venomous glares that he directed towards Ken (which went unnoticed), it would be fairly obvious to see that there was a considerable amount of bad blood within their family. Dinner would have been a mostly silent affair, apart from the forced conversations initiated between Yoshiharu, Kensuke and Souji.

On the positive side, none of them suspected Soujis' true identity and it would appear that while Yoshiharu, despite being a somewhat arrogant man, was still genuinely rather easy-going and genial, approving of Kensukes' 'story' of 'letting Rei/Sora stay the night here until the fight with his parents blew over'. Similarly, his mother made a mention of Kensuke being 'too nice' and a comment inquiring on 'when he was going to get a girlfriend'.

And it was a rather nice house and tastefully decorated, unlike Inas'-Souji got a guest room down the hall, which had a bed that was probably softer and more comfortable than any of his 'safe houses'. Apart from the fact that Daisuke was sleeping in the room next to his, Souji would probably have slept well that night, before awakening as Sora.
    Last edited by Lord-Cao-Cao; 2012-01-28 at 04:42 AM.

6. - Top - End - #906
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Tobio's shoulders slump a little at the boy's harsh tone as he says, "O-Oh. Well it was nice to meet you Sora-san." Tobio starts skating for a sec before shaking his head and slapping his face a few times. 'Come on Tobio be confident.' With that in mind Tobio turns back to Sora and says, "A-Ano, if you need help finding your classes I can help. I know what it's like to be the new kid."

7. - Top - End - #907
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: [Rail IC] Academy City II: Electrokinesis Is Love~

[Monday Evening]

Katsu cheerfully accepts the note, quickly picks up the phone Elsbeth dropped earlier and runs off with a wave, disappearing from the visible spectrum a few seconds later.

[Tuesday Morning]

As the sky begins approaching grey, abandoning a fuzzy black from the night, Katsu awakens and looks up at the various posters and whiteboards of memos scattered around the room's walls.

"Uaah, g'morning Academy City."

Sleepily, the eccentric Azabu student quickly manages to dress, cook breakfast and brush teeth in the span of time that it normally took most to do just one. Now ready and filled with waffles, the hyperactive teen exits the most logical way. Through the window.

"Onward, to adventures of phone restoration!"

Outside and already far along, Katsu searches the phone stores of Academy City for another model of Elsbeth's phone. Or possibly someone who can repair it!
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

8. - Top - End - #908
    Halfling in the Playground

As Darius begins to speak, a medium sized king cobra slithers out of his vest and around his shoulders, knocking off his hood and revealing his scales for all to see, but Darius, not really paying attention, continues to say "Er, if I wanted to sign up for Judgement, were would I have to go?" Suddenly realizing the snake has left his vest, he begins swearing at it and lamenting the fact that everyone around him will not listen to him, ever. Realizing he's causing a commotion, he stops, shoves the snake into his vest, and says "Um, sorry, this is my pet snake." while the earlier mentioned golden snake sneaks out of his hood, and, seeing a student eating some ham, prepares to lunge.
    Last edited by LibrarianHuntar; 2012-01-28 at 10:38 AM.
    My hovercraft is full of eels.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #909
    Pixie in the Playground

Biting back little jolts of pain and pausing infrequently to lean on fences, Nimori Shougo, inch by inch, made his way to school. The painkillers that he had secretly taken earlier in order to ignore the residual pain from the previous days' beatings and be able to sneak out of the hospital had already worn off, but although the worst of the bruising had faded, his rib in particular nagged at him every time he moved. Putting on that new uniform of his had required a certain strength of will to not inadvertently let out a curse as he touched something tender. A new uniform that he owed Moroe, he mused, along with many other things. He would probably spend months repaying that debt.

All that aside, he thought, he couldn't afford to miss a day of school. He was already far enough behind in his studies as he was, and he couldn't afford to lose even a day of class just laying about in bed when he could still move, despite the pain. He could always return to the hospital after school was finished And more importantly...He had to help Moroe. There was absolutely no way in hell that he was going to let her face Daisuke and the Pure Streets alone. Even if he wouldn't be of much use as he was...The thought of Daisuke harming her in his place, or even harming her at all sent shivers down his spine. He would rather face his own death a thousand times over, he thought to himself, suddenly understanding how his father must have felt just before he set off on his last 'vigilante run'. His eyes suddenly whelmed, and it was only through a supreme effort of will that he managed to keep those tears from rolling down his face. How he wished he could return to those days-When he could hear his fathers' carefree laughter, and see his mothers' gentle smile. But he couldn't. Daisuke had taken them from him. The thought of this pressed down heavily on his heart, and he sat down momentarily on a bench to catch his breath. The boy sitting on the other end of said bench, an individual apparently wearing a new pair of glasses immediately rose and left whilst muttering his apologies, recognising Shougo as that fighter on the rooftop from the day before.

Shougo did not pay him any mind, taking deep breaths in an attempt to calm himself, steady his breathing and ease the pain slowly building in his lower left ribs.

"Damnit...Can't let her do it on her own...Ishimaru-senpai....!"

With a grunt of effort, he stood to his feet, coincidentally getting in the way of 'Sora' as he passed. If Sora were not paying much attention to where he was walking, it is quite probable that he would have knocked Shougo right over.
    Last edited by Lord-Cao-Cao; 2012-01-28 at 10:55 AM.

10. - Top - End - #910
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    Krystal wakes up, feeling like her usual mornings do. She sits up, stretches, and yawns. She gets out of bed and heads for a quick shower.

While eating breakfast, a sense of dread starts to creep up on her. And then she remembers why.

I skipped classes yesterday! Crap!

...well, maybe with the crazy that was happening, they'll excuse it. Yeah, that's what they'll do.

Having reassured herself, she finishes her breakfast, packs her bag, and heads for her first class, where she'll arrive early as usual.

Unless something crazy happens along the way.
    As it turned out, Krystal didn't know just how right her guess was. She and Kin had left the school when the gas' effects were just beginning, so they weren't there when it really got out of control. However, this wouldn't have been Tokiwadai if they let a little thing like total anarchy get in the way of their schedule. Thanks to one of the most intensive all-nighters in recent memory by the maintenance staff, most of the damage had been either repaired or discreetly covered by the time students started arriving. There were still a few burn marks on some surfaces, a lot the of teachers had called in sick, and a suspicious number of classrooms were 'closed for maintenance', but other than that the place was in remarkable shape.

Before classes started the staff gathered everyone together for an announcement. They explained that yesterday's incident had been found to be a result of 'external forces'. As a result (and to more than one teacher's lasting regret), the vast majority of the student body was given the benefit of the doubt and a clean slate, provided that they all agreed to never speak of this again. In other words, yesterday never happened.

But aside from that, it was a fairly ordinary morning.

----------------------------------------

Moroe stopped walking a fair distance away from District 6. While the infested slums were inhabited by many of Kojima's creations, she knew that the mastermind himself wouldn't be in there. This was partly because of her keen insight into the mind of this sick, twisted individual; And partly because she had the GPS locator code for his phone. All right, so it was mostly the second one, but she was fairly certain she'd have been able to find him without it. Now that Moroe was close enough, she pulled out her game pad in order to enact phase two of the plan. It was then that she saw a flashing alert on the screen, which to her shock turned out to be from the drones at Shougo's hospital.

"Kami, it must have got flicked to 'silent' without me noticing! I bet it was that damn Electromaster's AIM field..."

With rising panic she pulled up the footage from the drone outside Shougo's room and rewound it to see what disaster she'd missed; And when she found out, the panic only increased. One quick look through her partner's confidential contact details later, and she was sending his mobile a text which accurately reflected her current state of mind.

[WHERE ARE YOU AND WHY ARE YOU OUT OF BED?! - Ishimaru]

11. - Top - End - #911
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Crocell looks at Carver as he calls out his name as he says, "Yo Carver, Scales here was just asking me how to get into Judgement." Turning back to Darius Crocell sees the snake that creeps out and looks a little impressed as he says, "Wow, a croba as a pet and it doesn't bite you? Must trust you quite a great deal. Anywho to get into Judgement all you have to is demonstrate your Esper ability, if you have one, and pass a few physical exams. After that the rest is a whole bunch of pointless and boring paper work."

Truthfully Crocell couldn't care less about what the kid looked like. In Academy City strange was life. Besides the kid hadn't pissed him off yet so he might be okay. Looking at Carver Crocell sees the sword attached to his side as he says, "Your bringing Frostbite to school? Are you insane in the mebrane Carver?"

12. - Top - End - #912
    Dwarf in the Playground

Carver looks down at frostbite and says,

"Yeah I know, I am pushing it a bit bringing her with me to school, but I'm expecting someone in my family to show up soon, and personally I'd rather be chewed out by the teachers for having her with me than if one of my faqmily found out I didn't have her with me. My family is weird like that. I also think I'll be able to get away with it a bit more now considering I'm a member of judgement cause I can play it off as the 'I need to be ready at all times for trouble' kind of thing."

When he mentions his membership with judgement he pulls out his amrband he had tucked away.
    Last edited by Cole10000; 2012-01-28 at 02:52 PM.

13. - Top - End - #913
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Crocell shrugs as he says, "Huh, never tried that excuse before. Nice thinking though. However is your family really that touchy about your sword? I mean Iknow it's important to you and your family and all, but surely they would understand the whole 'Azabu is a very strict school and weapons aren't even allowed in regular schools' thing?" While saying all this Crocell has produced another 3 fireballs and begins juggling them in his hands.

14. - Top - End - #914

"Or your friend could just get a permit if he wanted to, I've got when that says I'm allowed to bring these guys here, and I'm not a member of Judgement" he says as he opens his jacket revealing a 5 snakes inside, resting while hanging on small loops. Meanwhile the large golden snake has proceeded to attempt to steal the food of the student eating ham. "Ah ****, not again!" says Darius as he reaches out his hand, using his ability to slow the snake down as he rushes to grab it. "**** it, listen for once you stupid reptile" he exclaims, shoving the snake through one of his vests loops.
    Last edited by LibrarianHuntar; 2012-01-28 at 04:46 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #915
    Atrum-Persavor
    Guest in the Playground

"Mei."

"What should I tell my parents...? About Kouta-nii...He's possibly in danger, with Astr-...With that Esper."

"Mei."

"Huh?"

"We ask him. I'll follow you home for now. Don't worry about the curfew,"

It didn't take them long to reach the Kamakura household with Ren teleporting the both of them repeatedly.

Ren knocks on the door softly.

No response.

Another knock, this time louder and more forceful. The door opens, revealing the form of a balding, large man. Kamakura Tadakasu.

"Well if it isn't Shirogane-kun! Walked my daughter home, did you!? Good boy! Come inside, we're having dinner! Kouta-kun returned home earlier today though, so we may be a little short, though Huifang-chan is making more. "

He moved aside, his sizable and rather comical frame vacating the space behind the door. Mei sighs and rubs her temple, pushing Len aside as she walks in. Her father alwaways did this, to her embarassment. Was always inquiring when they were going to 'be official' and when he could expect grandkids, to the laughter of Kouta and the thrown slipper of his wife (although she was laughing too). The Kamakura house was rarely silent, and although Mei was somewhat embarassed by it, she wouldn't have it any other way.

Ren buries his forehead in his right hand. "I just need to talk to your son."

Huifang's voice calls from the kitchen. " "What did Kouta-kun do this time?"

Kouta quickly stands up from the table, pushing his chair back as he did so. "Aww...Yeah, I think I know what this is about. On the deck, bro?"

"Right."

Kouta pulls Ren off to the balcony, before leaning out on the railing. Ren leans on a wall near the door, the light framing half his face and the darkness shrouding the other half.

"So who's the kid?

Shouts come from the living room. Kamakura Tadakasu was probably harassing his daughter about Ren again.

"Well, figure you should know. Nakamura Rei. Claims he's not, though. Used to be part of the Pure Streets. Look, I know Ken's taking a big risk, but as a lawyer I feel we should find out just why this guy's on the run from the law. Only fair, yannow?"

Kouta pushes himself off the railing, turning around to face Ren.

"Nakmura Rei... One of them. Sort of rings a bell. How long ago was he from?"

"Long time. Like, five-six years back long."

"Old Pure Streets, then. Two years after I joined Judgement. About the time Jin left, too... I'll be honest. I can't help you with any investigation and I can't keep protecting him. I'll run out of excuses eventually, so tell Ashikaga to keep him on a leash. If he blows anything up I can't do anything- Anti-Skill with start searching seriously."

Ren seems to look up into the sky, before he lowers his gaze back at Kouta.

He lets out a deep sigh of relief. "Thanks, man. We'll resolve this, soon as possible...Old ties and all. Ken feels bad, kid must have had a rough time."

"I suppose. Well, you should get back to dinner. It's curfew now."

And with that, light seemed to splinter itself out of the door and across the shadowed part of Ren's body, as he vanished.

------------------

10 minutes later.

"Man. That was close." Asakura Jin muttered, looking up from his homework as Ren appeared in the middle of the dormitory room. "Ol' Captain Goose-Step nearly busted in and found out you weren't here."

"And you are still here doing your homework."

"Shaddap, it's due tomorrow." Jin grunted as he continued to write furiously.

"Tch. Well, I'm going to take a bath."

"Suit yerself."
    Last edited by Atrum-Persavor; 2012-01-29 at 08:30 AM.

16. - Top - End - #916

Tokiwadai

Krystal is both pleased and stunned about the turn of events. She, she was hopeful of this, but she didn't actually expect it.

In response, she stuck to an old saying her grandpa was fond of: don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

If the school was going to pretend nothing happened, who was she to argue?

So, she will go through her classes almost the same as usual. Today she kept glancing at the clock, waiting for the day to end so she could hang out with Kin.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

CHARACTERS

17. - Top - End - #917
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Crocell gives a non-committal shrug as he says, "Huh, I didn't know you could do that." He then hears the sound of a bell ring out as he rapidly puts out his fireballs with a panicked expression on his face. "K-Kuso! That was the bell! We have to get to class, like NOW!!!!!" With that he rapidly runs off towards his class. After getting chewed out by the teacher for tardiness he takes a seat at his desk, watching the clock to know when the school day would be over.

18. - Top - End - #918
    Dwarf in the Playground

Carver immeadietly ran to his classroom and after a few minutes of the teacher going on a rant about his sword things eventually settle down and class begins and Carver goes about catching up on his missed work. Although it was difficult he was able to manage finishing up all of his missed work without too much trouble.

Now the only thing to worry about was one of his family members showing up, he wonders who it'll be this time. Man he hopes it isnt his cousin, when his cousin shows up stuff explodes.

Thinking to himself,

Well, no reason to worry about something I can't do anything about, I think I'll sneak on over to tokiwadai for some lunch today. Hmmm, I guess I'll ask Crocell if he wants to go too.

and when lunch time comes around, that is exactly what he does, finding Crocell when class lets out for lunch he asks,

"Hey, Crocell, you up for sneaking into Tokiwadai and getting some actual food instead of the slop they fead us here?"

19. - Top - End - #919
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Crocell looks at Carver and gives his signature cocky smile as he says, "Of course. The slop that they feed us here isn't fit for human consumption. I'm pretty sure that prisoners eat better than we do here." While this was one of the things that made Crocell want to go, the other fact that he didn't even admit to himself was that he might be able to see that white haired girl from yesterday. No one had ever stood up to him like that before. Gotten indignant and angry yes, but usually they didn't keep enough of a cool head to rebuke every sentence he said. He found her far to interesting.

20. - Top - End - #920
    Dwarf in the Playground

Nodding at his responce Carver takes the lead saying,

"Alright, follow me, I have a way I know that we can use to sneak in. That being said getting in is the easy part, getting to food however is another matter entirely, but thats fine by me, it wouldn't be any fun otherwise."

With that Carver sets out and leads Crocel to the tree that grew a little too close to Tokiwadai's outer wall and hangs over enough for someone to climb in, and due to the fact its in a secluded area behind the school not even most of the people who went to the school knew that it was there.

Hopping over the wall Carver call out to Crocell asking,

"Alright, so is there any specific way you want to do this from here? That the students here will be buying their lunch as well so this is where things get a little complicated."

21. - Top - End - #921
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Crocell smirks as they land in the secluded area of Tokiwadi. He then says, "Thier ojou-sama's. I think a distraction should be sufficient enough and there are two things that are sure to get an ojou-sama's attension. Romance and perverted acts. Since your power is more suited towards stealth than combat I should be the distraction. All I have to do is pull the lovestruck Romeo act and the students are sure to notice such a touching scene. While the teachers are sure to notice that there is a boy on campus. One that happens I will attempt to evade the teachers in a theatrical manner. This should buy you all the time you need. Also don't worry about my escape to much. I can attain a limited flight with my powers and if not that I can at least get off a good boost jump. So what do you think?"

Crocell is smirking this entire time. Partially because he hasn't done something like this in a long time. He can feel the adrenaline pumping throughout his body and it feels like his blood is literally boiling from the excitement.

22. - Top - End - #922
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    Tokiwadai

Krystal is both pleased and stunned about the turn of events. She, she was hopeful of this, but she didn't actually expect it.

In response, she stuck to an old saying her grandpa was fond of: don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

If the school was going to pretend nothing happened, who was she to argue?

So, she will go through her classes almost the same as usual. Today she kept glancing at the clock, waiting for the day to end so she could hang out with Kin.
    Of course, Krystal would also be seeing her new friend in the class itself. Just like yesterday (and presumably most others) Kin was sitting at the desk to her right; Or at least, there was someone who looked like Kin. For all the physical resemblance, it was a hard to reconcile the stiff-limbed automaton attending this lesson with the passionate, twirling figure who'd danced through the streets of Academy City before. Her formerly shining eyes were dull and lifeless, staring straight ahead but not really seeing anything; The hand which had spent so much time locked with Krystal's was now holding a pencil and mechanically transcribing every word that the teacher said; And besides that minor movement, the rest of her body was almost perfectly still.

No wonder she'd never attracted Krystal's attention before. Even now that the two knew each other, she didn't look over even once. Maybe she was worried about angering the teacher (who, thanks to 'the incident', was exercising vigilance on par with a military sentry drone); Or maybe she was trying her best to honour her promise from yesterday to focus on her work. It was almost impossible to tell what thoughts were hiding behind that porcelain, doll-like face...

23. - Top - End - #923

Tokiwadai

Krystal did notice Kin's behavior. But, at least during class, she wasn't going to ask about it. Partly because of the teacher's vigil, and partly because she didn't want to seem like a hypocrit when it came to school work.

She made a mental note to try to question it after school.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

24. - Top - End - #924
    Dwarf in the Playground

Carver responds with a grin and says,

"Sounds like a good plan to me, just one question though, what do you want from the store? Just so I know what to grab for you."

Carver was looking forward to Crocell doing a lovey dovey act, it'll definitely be something to see.
    Last edited by Cole10000; 2012-01-29 at 09:26 PM.

25. - Top - End - #925
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Crocell scratches his chin thinking for a moment as he says, Can you get me some Ramen? I know it's a common food, but man if I don't love it! Or if they have it some Dango, Terayaki, or Udon." He has a look of bliss on his face at the thought of Teryaki or Udon, licking his lips.

26. - Top - End - #926
    Dwarf in the Playground

Carver responds with a simple nod before slinking off into the bushes and, using a combination of stealth and his ability, sneaks on over to the area where food is sold, hidden from the eyes of those present he lies in wait for the distraction.

27. - Top - End - #927
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Crocell fluffs his light pink hair as he preps himself for a faux love declaration. He looks among the milling Tokiwadai girls for a good-looking target. after a few seconds his finds one who has her back turned to him. Schooling his face into a happy expression and calling on his parents etiquette lessons he runs forward towards the girl. When he gets to her he falls to the ground on one knee a blush on his face as he grasps her hand.

He then says in a loud and exuberant voice, "Tokiwadai-chan, I have watched you from a afar and have admired your graceful movements. Every time I see you my heart goes doki-doki. I can't contain my feeling anymore. Alas, I do not even have the pleasure of knowing your name. Would you not speak dear angel? Speak and let the gracious syllables of your name wash across the unworthy ears of mine?" He eyes are even sparkling with unbridled emotion!

(So is there anyone who wants to play the lucky girl, and or, the student and teacher populace witnessing this display?)
    Last edited by AnimeKid; 2012-01-30 at 12:26 AM.

28. - Top - End - #928

The 'gracious angel' gives the boy a deadpan look, a finger, and turns around to go back to her work. (A math assignment she was doing with apparent ease.)

Hey, he wasn't part of her school, so he should just shut up and stop trying to get food from a girl who still was pissed that that silver haired bastard had somehow conned her out of four bowls. While telling a story about dinosaurs.

How did he know so much about dinosaurs what the hell

[Sora]

Sora groans, and turns to give Tobio a cold look.

"It's a school. I can find my own way around a stupid building without the help of some stuttering idiot. Leave. Me. Alone."
    Last edited by Terry576; 2012-01-30 at 01:33 AM.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

29. - Top - End - #929

Noticing the talk of food between the two members of judgement, he heads to the cafteria, but upon tasting the food in the cafeteria, throws up. His refined snake-like stomache can't handle that kind of slop. "****, I had better food than this on the streets." Remembering hearing the Judgement members talk about going to Tokiwadai for food, he decides to go there, thinking that if two members of the student police force are going there it can't be wrong. (Que squeelling girls "Ew, it's a snake-thing!" Meh heh heh. Meh heh heh. Mwa hah hah hah haw!)
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #930
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: [Rail IC] Academy City II: Electrokinesis Is Love~

[Elsbeth's Meeting Place - Forty-Five Minutes Before School]

Kastu, having realised that searching stores is surprisingly fast when you can break the sound barrier, seems to have decided that he might as well see what adventurous meeting place Elsbeth had decided for the exchange of the phone.

"Let's se-Should be just here!"

The speedster decelerates at the address, eager to explore the area in the brief time before the Educational Facility would drag them in again.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.