New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 163132333435363738394041424344454647484950 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 1503
  1. - Top - End - #1201
    Tanjun
    Guest in the Playground

Default Re: [Rail IC] Academy City II: Electrokinesis Is Love~

Hmm? I don't remember seeing you at the school gate... Also I don't remember any manga that came out today.

Giving Koto a playful look he blurts out.

You're not saying that just to stalk me are you?

He thinks about messing up her hair...but certain trauamas, for lack of a better term, come back to him making him stiffen up for a second before relaxing again. Koto may look like a cute harmless fluffball floating shyly in the breeze, but he knew better than to assume that.

So Alia, John, what business brings you out this morning?

Although the sky said otherwise Yuuma still used the phrase morning. Mostly because he couldn't be bothered to care about night or day and partly because his mind was off thinking about how next time he should wake up BEFORE his class starts, not after and be forced to sprint there and then stay for an eternity after everyone else had left.

2. - Top - End - #1202
    Ogre in the Playground

Alia nodded thoughtfully, thinking back to her own past, when she had some similar issues.

"I can sympathize with that, I think... There was one point where I wasn't even telling my name to friends. The ones I met after that, I mean, obviously... Not that there were that many of the others that I still was talking to, but... You get the point," she says, shrugging.

"As for what brings us out, not a lot. It's a nice morning, I've got medical leave from school for a while, and Alia's not in one, so why not come out?"

3. - Top - End - #1203
    Dello
    Guest in the Playground

Wh-wha-WHAT!?” Koto’s eyes widened and she pulled away from Yuuma. Clutching her book bag and the Manga, she looked him up and down as if something was wrong with him. “Why would I stalk YOU?” She asked narrowing her eyes at him. What kind of nonsense was he spouting in front of people they just met!?

She was looking him in the eyes. He was the only one she would ever make eye contact with. Mostly due to the face that Yuuma was like a goldfish. Nothing kept his attention for more than a few seconds.

Looking in Alia’s direction, she gave a small smile. “I understand completely. Unfortunately…the only person I really trust is THIS guy.” She exaggerated a sigh as she hung her head pointing her thumb at Yuuma.

Her shy demeanor was slowly fading as they stood there talking. The two seemed like nice enough people. And it was a nice day… “We should go get something to snack on!” Her eyes lit up happily and she nudged Yuuma.

You can treat me since you decided to ditch me.

4. - Top - End - #1204
    Tanjun
    Guest in the Playground

Yuuma hides a smile as he watches Koto emerge from her shell. Stretching casually he looked up at the sky.

If it doesn't trouble you two too much, I don't mind grabbing something to eat.

It was probably for the best, the last time Yuuma tried to cook something for himself he ended up making a toxic substance out of rice and furikake.

And I thought Tokiwadai students were Ojou's? How surprisingly miserly of you.

Yuuma teased koto a little more but he didn't appear adverse to paying for a meal or two.

5. - Top - End - #1205
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

After a few more words of conversation Tobio left the company of his new friend Ryuu. As he skated along he was quite surprised at how many actual friends he was making these days. He found companionship in Mei and Ren. He found a similar soul in Shuugo. He also found someone willing to train with him in Ryuu. All in all, things were starting to look up for him. As he turns a corner with ease he looks up to the sky to gauge the time. By his guess it was late afternoon as the sun was starting to set and the sky took on a beautiful orange hue. So caught up was he in it's beauty that he ran smack dab into Johnathan more than likely knocking them both on the ground. He gets up slowly rubbing his head as he says, "I-Itai, that kinda hurt. Oh! Johnathan-san! I'm sorry I didn't look where I was going. Here let me help you up." Tobio bends down, using the brakes at the front of his skates to support himself, and picks Johnathan off the floor.

(This scene isn't really happening in the morning is it? I didn't think it was because this was after Azabu students got let out of school. If it is though tell me and I'll just have Tobio go home.)

6. - Top - End - #1206
    Ogre in the Playground

((
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanjun View Post
    Although the sky said otherwise
    So no, not morning.))

"Ow... Hello, Tobio. Nice to see I won't have to worry about the stitches getting stiff anytime soon..."
    , he said, though his tone, and the fact that he was smiling, made it clear he was joking.

Alia mainly ignored them both, grinning, and focusing on Koto .

"I'm sorry for you, then. I had a few people who drove me up the walls, but I knew them, so.... And no,"
    she said, turning her gaze to Yuuma. "It doesn't bother us."

7. - Top - End - #1207
    Pixie in the Playground

Shougo blinked at the bizarre scene that unfolded before his eyes. Well, it would appear that his intuition was correct; these two; or at least one of these two did not appear to be a legitimate doctor. And the bald one...Looked like an Esper of considerable power. Seeing the ease at which he literally...Pulled? No, warped space around the document left a pang of jealousy in his heart even as he unconsciously threw up his arms instinctively to defend himself as the dirty-looking doctor fled the room. A few moments later, and the bald one did too, leaving Shougo very confused and wary.

"Uhhhh...."

And a few more moments later, Shougos' eyebrows furrowed in annoyance at his stated title of 'idiot'. What right had this soulless thing, as much as Moroe believed in it, to call him an idiot? Even if he were probably a very powerful Esper as compared to his weak level one self...And the way that he called Moroe his 'master' grated on his nerves, too.

"Excuse me? Did you just call me an idiot?"

Shougo then shook his head, gritting his teeth in annoyance before realising that he was no longer truly afraid of the strange creature in front of him. He bore a resemblance to his...Childhood nightmares, but the fact that he was capable of insulting him, and the fact that he was apparently fully self-aware differentiated him from them. That, and Moroe trusted him for some reason-And that was enough reason for him to at least fake cooperation for the time being.

"Ah....No, senpai. I beg for your forgiveness-It is ...It was simply that it brought back bad memories. If you trust this....Hajime, then I will also."
    Last edited by Lord-Cao-Cao; 2012-03-10 at 10:57 AM.

8. - Top - End - #1208
    Ettin in the Playground

Moroe relaxed a little. For a minute there that situation had looked distinctly volatile. It was a good thing that they both had so much faith in her...Now there was an unsettling thought. She really needed to do something about that, before they became too attached; Otherwise it'd be much harder for them to leave her behind when this was all over. She wanted them to get happy endings and ride off into the sunset, not hang around her out of some misplaced sense of obligation.

"Glad to hear it. And Hajime, don't call Nimori an idiot; That's my job. Now, maybe we can actually start-"

Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    The small girl - the Witch of the Universe, the girl who controls time and space - tugs on the arm of the boy in front of it. "Oniichan, what's going on?" The silverette ignores her. He stares at the girl in front of him, his eyes blank of any and every emotion.

The small girl glares at him, puffing her cheeks out and stamping her foot on the ground, making a small noise of frustration as she turns to face the girl. "Oneechaaaan!! Why won't aniki say anything!!"
    Okay, this was getting ridiculous. Moroe sent a withering glare down at the newest arrival to this supposedly private meeting.

"Little girl, I think-No, I know you're in the wrong room."

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    Krystal seems to be getting a little excited, too. Not quite Kin's level, but enough to notice.

Well...we could always work on those costumes. She gives a bog grin.
    "Your wish is my command, milady. Do you want to come back to my room and help me sew, or would you prefer a little window shopping?"
    Last edited by Anyr; 2012-03-10 at 03:07 PM.

9. - Top - End - #1209
    Bugbear in the Playground

The little girl shook her head, her white locks cascading back and forth, and her strangely colored eyes glare at Moroe for a second before she sticks out her tongue.

"Nuh uh Oneechan! I got told to come here, so there!"

[Hajime]

Moroe doesn't understand 2796. It's highly unlikely she ever will.

He's hers. Even if he realizes that he doesn't have to be, he'll still do it, until such a time where the man behind it all says he can leave her.

"I said you were an idiot because you are an idiot. Hajime explains, ignoring his Master's request as to not call the idiot an idiot. If there is such a time as to where you are not an idiot I will not call you idiot, idiot."
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

10. - Top - End - #1210
    Tanjun
    Guest in the Playground

Yuumas face seem to resememble that of a question mark as he watches the scene before him unfold. It's not every day the number of people you you're talking to increases by one via collision.

Stitches?

He gives Johnathan a curous glance, looking him up and down for any sign of injury. He sizes up Johnahtan for a little before mentally switching tracks and looking at the new addition to their small circle.

Are you two friends? That's a pretty strange greeting to come flying out of nowhere on skates.

He laughs to show that he meant what he said good naturedly before continuing.

Well, I suppose it's rude of me to chastise you without giving my name so, I'm Yuuma Saitou of Azabu Academy. It's a pleaseure to meet you.

He gestures to Koto making an over emphasized grand gesture fitting for the Ojousama that he teased her about being.

And this is my friend, Koto.

11. - Top - End - #1211
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Tobio looks flustered by the two strangers as he gives a polite bow and says, "O-Ohayo, my name i-is Tobio, I-Ishida T-Tobio. A-Ano i-it's nice to meet the t-two of you Yuuma-san K-Koto-san." His light blue hair is kind of shaggy, just enough to cover his eyes, though Yuuma and Koto just might catch a glimpse of silver under those light blue locks. He also seems to have a light blush dusting his face that appears when he looks at Koto to greet her.

It becomes a slight shade darker when he turns to Alia. He then starts speaking again as he says, "A-Ano it's n-nice to see you again too A-Alia-san. I-I trust that you a-and Johnathan-san are w-well?" As he finishes speaking he grabs a few locks of his hair and twirls it between two fingers. He would start to calm down soon but he was meeting two new people so his usual nervousness and shyness was starting to show itself.
    Last edited by AnimeKid; 2012-03-10 at 06:46 PM.

12. - Top - End - #1212
    Dello
    Guest in the Playground

Koto puffed her cheeks at Yuuma’s statement about her being an Ojousama. He sure was on a roll with the teasing today. With a small sigh, she threw her hands to her sides. “Fine, fine. I’ll treat you to something,” she told him with a smile. She really didn’t mind or really care about buying Yuuma something. She had just tried to tease him back, and failed.

So you’ll guys will be coming with us?” She asked Alia and her brother, just as someone collided into Jonathan. Her eyes widened in shock and she covered her mouth. “Are you both alright?” She was worried now that Jonathan had mentioned having stitches.

Seeing Yuuma make an exaggerated gesture toward her, Koto gave him a soft push. He was such a brat at times.

I’m Koto Tachibana-Bauer from Tokiwadai Middle School. It’s nice to meet you Tobio-san.” She gave a small, shy wave to the new boy that had joined them. She would have hid behind Yuuma again, but she knew he would just tease her more for doing so.

13. - Top - End - #1213
    Ettin in the Playground

The little girl shook her head, her white locks cascading back and forth, and her strangely colored eyes glare at Moroe for a second before she sticks out her tongue.

"Nuh uh Oneechan! I got told to come here, so there!"
    Moroe twitched. She almost wished Yori was still here, so that he could see what a real kid looked like.

"Well, whoever told you that was wrong. There's nothing for you here, and I'm definitely not your Oneechan, so go find someone else to bother."
    Last edited by Anyr; 2012-03-10 at 06:04 PM.

14. - Top - End - #1214

Quote Originally Posted by Anyr View Post
    "Your wish is my command, milady. Do you want to come back to my room and help me sew, or would you prefer a little window shopping?"
    Do you think you have what you need? Cause if so, we can go to your room, then.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

15. - Top - End - #1215

The little girl puffs out her cheeks and stamps her foot again, glaring at her "Oneechan".

"Oneechaaaaan stop being so mean! He said you were a 'good person, if a little presump...'"

She bites her lip and blushes, unable to think of the word. "Presuntuous? Presumtis? Premescuitous! He said that you'd help me out Oneechan!"

The girl tugs on Hajime's shirt again, pouting. "Oniiiichaaaaaaan! Make Oneechan stop being meeeeaaaan!"

Hajime doesn't react.

He never reacts.

"You need to lighten up Aniki! Smile some more, okay?" She grins happily at him, a pure and innocent smile.

16. - Top - End - #1216
    Pixie in the Playground

Shougos' eye twitched as Hajime once again called him an 'idiot'. As a rule, his father had said, give people the benefit of the doubt-it was most likely that they were acting for the sake of someone else, or for reasons that were deeper than what they were appeared; and Shougo was having trouble calming his nerves to the point where he was capable of maintaining a dignified expression on his face. Still, Hajime seemed loyal to Moroe, and as he had mentioned before, he was willing to trust her for her sake-If only for that. But before he could open his mouth to mention that again, along with his personal distrust of the silverette, a certain little girl entered the room and began her obviously misguided spiel. Shougo felt a little pity for her-She was probably just a very lost and confused little girl, and judging from the way she introduced herself, probably a little ill in the head, too.

"Ah, onnanoko-chan, I believe senpai is correct; you must be in the wrong room. Our apologies, we do not recognise you."

Shougo scratched the back of his head and looked around in askance-He would be the first to admit that he was not very good with small children.

17. - Top - End - #1217
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Crocell sat upon a building that he had reached the top of using his parkour abilities. He looked at the vastness of Academy City. He sighed at the majesty of it. "Man, this sure is a great place. I wonder, how many people truly appreciate this place and how many people hate it. There are some things that bite here, but there are also many good things...Man I'm glad no is around to hear me talk like some kind sap. Man would my facebe red."

With that said Crocell gets up as he starts running. He then jumps off the rooftop to another nearby building as he doesn't break stride. He then takes a short hop off of the building, turning around in midair he grabs onto the metal pipe that runs down to the ground as he quickly slides down it, his gloves protecting his hands. Once he reaches the ground his running continues as he easily hops a high fence and continues his training run.

18. - Top - End - #1218
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    Do you think you have what you need? Cause if so, we can go to your room, then.
    "I do indeed. If you'll just follow me, milady..."

So saying, Kin zoomed off towards one of Tokiwadai's dorms, in the weird running skip that she used when especially energised. It wasn't long before the two of them were opening the door to Kin's dorm room and walking (or skipping) inside. After checking that her roommate was safely absent, Kin twirled over to a nearby cupboard and flung it open dramatically. She was immediately buried under an avalanche of brightly coloured fabric, which had been filling the space to its absolute brim. Her grinning face soon emerged from the pile.

"Behold! The metaphorical marble from which our dream costumes shall be carved!"

The little girl puffs out her cheeks and stamps her foot again, glaring at her "Oneechan".

"Oneechaaaaan stop being so mean! He said you were a 'good person, if a little presump...'"

She bites her lip and blushes, unable to think of the word. "Presuntuous? Presumtis? Premescuitous! He said that you'd help me out Oneechan!"
    "Whoever said that was wrong. I'm not a good person, I'm not a charity and I'm not your Oneechan! Hajime, pick this brat up and put her outside."

Moroe would have taken great satisfaction in ejecting the girl herself, if the idea of holding another human being didn't give her the shivers. Thankfully she now had someone else to do that for her, thus allowing her to once again shove her deep-seated phobias aside instead of dealing with them.

19. - Top - End - #1219

The little girl stomps her foot again, and runs over to the bed, narrowly avoiding Hajime.

"I'm in the right room! Stop trying to kick me out to have some alone time with Oniichan, Oneechan! That's icky!"

She shudders at the mere though of her Oniichan stuck alone with this... liar.

"He did say you were a bit 'assumatious'... He said if you 'keep on sayin' that Shiki is lying, you should tell her "Ants on the Line".'"

She looks at Moroe, confusion in her eerie eyes. "Oneechan, what are Ants on the Line?"

20. - Top - End - #1220

Quote Originally Posted by Anyr View Post
    "I do indeed. If you'll just follow me, milady..."

So saying, Kin zoomed off towards one of Tokiwadai's dorms, in the weird running skip that she used when especially energised. It wasn't long before the two of them were opening the door to Kin's dorm room and walking (or skipping) inside. After checking that her roommate was safely absent, Kin twirled over to a nearby cupboard and flung it open dramatically. She was immediately buried under an avalanche of brightly coloured fabric, which had been filling the space to its absolute brim. Her grinning face soon emerged from the pile.

"Behold! The metaphorical marble from which our dream costumes shall be carved!"
    Krystal lets out a laugh when Kin gets buried. It was funny.

You sure do have a bunch of stuff here, Krystal says as she grabs an item to examine it. Your closet always been full of fabrics?

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

21. - Top - End - #1221
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Tobio nodded shyly in response to Koto's greeting as slowly stopped twirling his hair. Trying to find a way to break the Tobio unintelligibly stammers for a moment before he reaches into his pockets. He then pulls out 4 ice cream sandwich bars and holds them out as he says, "A-Ano, w-would any of you l-like an i-ice cream sandwich? D-Don't worry, th-they're not m-melted or anyth-thing."

22. - Top - End - #1222
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: [Rail IC] Academy City II: Electrokinesis Is Love~

((Reposting because I can't find a reply. Sorry!))

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    [Katsu and Elsbeth]

Katsu tilts his head in confusion before replying.

"Waiting? On Wh-Oh! You mean this?"

At the last word, the eccentric Azabu student seemingly pulls a phone out of Elsbeth's own pocket!

"Did I do it right? I am not good at doing stuff right..."

The speedster adds, not sounding nearly as secure as usual. Luckily, the phone appears to be as close to Elsbeth's original as can be bought in Academy City.

(Sorry for my slow reply. I am terrible at managing my time some weeks m(_ _)m)

((If she has no pockets, Katsu will do the "Pull out of your ear" trick ))
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

23. - Top - End - #1223
    Tanjun
    Guest in the Playground

Huh? Really?

Yuuma takes an ice cream bar in his hand feeling the surprisingly cold temperature for being in a pocket. For a brief moment he wonders if this was some new kind of coat that magically produced ice cream sandwiches ready to be eaten, but such an unscientific thing sadly couldn't exist...

That's really cool! hmm...but we were planning on going somewhere to eat, so maybe we can save them till after. Do you want to come with us? We haven't decided where to eat yet tho...

24. - Top - End - #1224
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Tobio hearing of there dietary dilemma pounds his fist into his hand as he says, "O-Oh! I know a very good place! It's a little w-ways away th-though. I-It's called Hongakuteki Nihon Ryouri. I-It's a great place that serves g-genuine Japanese food a-and it serves western f-food as well. The f-food is a little g-greasy and sloppily m-made but it still t-tastes great. Th-They have a r-really wide selection t-too." He seems to be gaining a little bit of his newfound confidence back the more he is in the company of Koto and Yuuma.

Thinking for a moment how they have ladies with them that may not appreciate Hongakuteki Nihon Ryouri's greasy foods the then adds, "I-If you guys don't like that I-I know of a s-small ramen joint that is nearby. They serve p-pretty high quality s-stuff including onigiri, dango, and s-sushi.

25. - Top - End - #1225
    Tanjun
    Guest in the Playground

Yuuma ponders this dilemma for a second, honestly he isn't a picky eater. Usually his parents would scold him for eating too much junk food or too much poison(his own cooking). With a devious smile he turned to Aila and Koto.

Ladies first as they say, I'll leave the decision up to our refined Oneesan and our cute koto.

he gives a wink as he passes off the responsibility of decision onto someone else and goes back to letting his gaze meander around the crowds of people passing through the area.

26. - Top - End - #1226
    Ogre in the Playground

"Up to you, Koto," Alia says, shrugging. "I don't really care either way. I learned a while back to eat just about anything that wasn't actively toxic, and my brother's not too picky either, though his tastes are a bit more refined than mine, since he never got kicked out."

Johnathan frowns at that, looking over at Alia oddly, a mixture of concern and annoyance on his face.

"You were only out for six months before I got you here, Baroness. And I know that for at least two of those, you were making money on your own, which should have held you for a while... That's not much time for your tastes to change."

27. - Top - End - #1227
    Dello
    Guest in the Playground

She took the ice cream sandwich from Tobia, surprised it was still cold. As she was about to open it and eat it she heard everyone not deciding on where to eat and leaving it up to her.

Why is…this being left up for me to decide?” Koto whined softly as Yuuma and Alia both passed on picking where to go. She thought that was going to be a group effort. Apparently, she was wrong and now she was left with choosing where to eat. Not liking being put on the spot she instantly hid behind Yuuma.

With a small voice she said, “W-we can try Hongakuteki Nihon Ryouri. I’ve never been there before…” Poking her head from behind Yuuma, she hoped that her decision was a good one. Koto was never good at being given the responsibility of choosing, she was always normally… wrong.

Show us the way Tobio-san,” she said with a smile stepping out from behind Yuuma.
    Last edited by Dello; 2012-03-12 at 04:32 PM.

28. - Top - End - #1228
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Tobio nodded to Koto as he led the way to the eatery. His skates clacking against the concrete as he deliberately slowed himself down so that the others could keep up. Eventually after about 15 minutes they reach Hongakuteki Nihon Ryouri. Tobio opens the door and holds it open for everyone else to go inside first before going in himself. Tobio leads the way to the ordering counter as he doesn't even look at the menu to know what he wants.

"Ano, I would like an order of Tenpura, 2 orders of Unagi, 2 orders of chiken fingers, one Kitsune Udon, 1 order of spaghetti with meatballs, 4 slices of pepperoni pizza, and 2 cans of sprite for myself please." He turns to his (probably) shocked companions and looks at them for a moment before a sweatdrop appears on his head. "A-Ano, I-I have a very h-high metabolism and I-I exercise a lot because of the s-skating and i-iceskating I do everyday. S-So what are you guys g-going to order?
    Last edited by AnimeKid; 2012-03-12 at 07:16 PM.

29. - Top - End - #1229
    Tanjun
    Guest in the Playground

Yuuma somehow manages to give a look that says, 'wow I'm super glad I'm not paying for his food...it must be super expensive." He had some decent funds but if he spent money like Tobio he had no doubt he'd be poor before he knew it.

I'll have ummm... Katsu Curry Udon please? With some canned Soda.

Although Yuuma himself tended to eat quite a bit, the difference between him and Tobio was that where Tobio seemed to eat a lot of food at a restraunt Yuuma consisted on convenience store snacks when not eating out.

I'll find us a seat I suppose.

With a yawn after placing his order Yuuma meandered to some obscure table not too far away yet not in the center of the restraunt and sat down wearily.

30. - Top - End - #1230
    Ogre in the Playground

"Sorry about that, Koto," Alia said on the way, smiling at her. "I didn't mean to put you on the spot or anything, I just didn't have any preference, and I thought you might..."

"So, what would you recommend, Tobio?", Johnathan asks when they arrive, examining the menu closely, as does his sister.