New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 264142434445464748495051
Results 1,501 to 1,503 of 1503
  1. - Top - End - #1501
    Atrum-Persavor
    Guest in the Playground

Default Re: [Rail IC] Academy City II: Electrokinesis Is Love~

Ren turns and raises an eyebrow, managing to get half a response out before every emergency radio in the room cackled to life. "That's just a shame isn't-"

"ALL JUDGMENT UNITS NEARBY, THIS IS 32745 TENNOUJI SAKAI. THERE'S A GUNFIGHT OUT IN THE DISTRICT 6 HOSPITAL! I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON, BUT THE ANTI-SKILL RADIO IS BUZZING LIKE CRAZY! ANYONE LEVEL 4 AND ABOVE, PLEASE HELP! THE AREA'S TOO HOT FOR ME TO MOVE! I'M BROADCASTING A LIVE VIDEO LINK, 10-33, 10-10. REPEAT, THIS IS 32745 TENNOUJI SAKAI-"

Ren looks at the holographic projection for a moment, then snaps it shut, speaking into the mouthpiece.

"Ten-Four. 40261 Shirogane Ren en route."

No time for thinking, no time for fear. Just as he mouths the last word, Ren vanishes.

In the background, Mei stared at the video feed, horrified. Bits of the pulped Anti-Skill officers and their armor were smeared all over the walls.

The radio buzzes again. This time it's Ren. "This is 40261 Shirogane Ren, any Judgment members ranked level 3 and below are to STAY PUT. You'll only add to the body count. Same goes for those level 4s who haven't finished the crisis management course. Over and out."

"Probably just signed my own death warrant." Ren murmured to himself as he ran and teleported from rooftop to rooftop.

2. - Top - End - #1502
    Ettin in the Playground

{OOC: This thread has already hit the page cap. Thus, the action has moved over to a new one.}

3. - Top - End - #1503
    Ettin in the Playground

{OOC: This is one of the old threads. the current one is here.}