Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 150 of 430
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    banjo1985's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Submerged in Worcester
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Convoy V: Autobots, ROLL OUT!

    *makes a note to make a smart-ass comment every night phase, just because*

    Nice of you all to try and lynch me over a weekend when I'm never around.
    That magnificent bard and his flying machine

  2. - Top - End - #122
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Deathslayer7's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sin City

    Default Re: Convoy V: Autobots, ROLL OUT!

    By my count, both Pen and Banjo had 6 votes each.

    And I got the hint.
    Not wearing your seat belt? See you soon!
    Thanks to Kwarkpudding for this excellent avatar.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    This is perhaps the most amazing idea I have heard in eons. Thank you kind slayer of Death.

  3. - Top - End - #123
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Grue Bait's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    I don't even know anymore
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Convoy V: Autobots, ROLL OUT!

    Quote Originally Posted by banjo1985 View Post
    *makes a note to make a smart-ass comment every night phase, just because*
    That's a good way to get yourself killed.

    Also, I will make sure to vote tomorrow, I was busy over the weekend.
    Avatar by The Grimmace. Or Zjoot, I guess.
    Will take suggested phrases in sig. PM with ideas
    They were fighting over the merits of pacifism.

    I'm part of this project to bring safe drinking water to impoverished countries. Check us out!

  4. - Top - End - #124
    Troll in the Playground
     
    PirateGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    In the Pokeball
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Convoy V: Autobots, ROLL OUT!

    Yeah, ties=No lynch. I had to read the rules again when I didn't die horribly.


    Finally forced me into getting one of these.

    Banner by Elder Tsofu.

  5. - Top - End - #125
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Internet Flea's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    :noitacoL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Convoy V: Autobots, ROLL OUT!

    Quote Originally Posted by Penguinator View Post
    Yeah, ties=No lynch.
    THIS WAS THE WHOLE POINT OF STEAMROLLING BANJO!
    Overture, Underture,
    Round and round aboutiture!

    (I guess I should put something here.)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Tydude View Post
    I actually have two theories on why you're doing this, but neither make much sense and you would have to be insane to try them. It seems you are insane, which is great for my theories.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZarethG View Post
    I see your point, Internet Flea. However, I don't retract my assessment of your sanity.



    (Sugar Shock avatar by Dirtytabs.)

  6. - Top - End - #126
    Troll in the Playground
     
    PirateGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    In the Pokeball
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Convoy V: Autobots, ROLL OUT!

    Quote Originally Posted by Internet Flea View Post
    THIS WAS THE WHOLE POINT OF STEAMROLLING BANJO!
    You can hardly blame me for everybody else trying to repeat City of Shadows.


    Finally forced me into getting one of these.

    Banner by Elder Tsofu.

  7. - Top - End - #127
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Internet Flea's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    :noitacoL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Convoy V: Autobots, ROLL OUT!

    Quote Originally Posted by Penguinator View Post
    You can hardly blame me for everybody else trying to repeat City of Shadows.
    Well I can blame you for a baner claim to allow things to tie again.

    ...Actually, let's all lynch billtodamax tomorrow. I don't trust this baner claim and bill's the reason he's still alive.
    Overture, Underture,
    Round and round aboutiture!

    (I guess I should put something here.)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Tydude View Post
    I actually have two theories on why you're doing this, but neither make much sense and you would have to be insane to try them. It seems you are insane, which is great for my theories.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZarethG View Post
    I see your point, Internet Flea. However, I don't retract my assessment of your sanity.



    (Sugar Shock avatar by Dirtytabs.)

  8. - Top - End - #128
    Troll in the Playground
     
    PirateGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    In the Pokeball
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Convoy V: Autobots, ROLL OUT!

    Okay, fine. I ask your supposed "real" night baner to roleclaim.


    Finally forced me into getting one of these.

    Banner by Elder Tsofu.

  9. - Top - End - #129
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    billtodamax's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Behind you.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Convoy V: Autobots, ROLL OUT!

    I'm against the idea of lynching me, because I know I'm a villager.

    For logic - There was a baner claim against no claim. I didn't want to lynch a baner, so I tried to steer the wagon against him - I assumed others would do the same. If I was a wolf and Penguinator was also a wolf I guess your argument makes sense - although as a general rule I despise using wolf votes to save other wolves - but it also makes sense if I was a villager trying to keep a power role alive. Which is in fact what happened.

    Quote Originally Posted by Penguinator View Post
    Okay, fine. I ask your supposed "real" night baner to roleclaim.
    Oh, by the way, if you exist, don't do this. This is a terrible idea.
    Avatar by Me!
    Recaiden made the mime doll.
    Awesomeness below by ET.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Duneyrr View Post
    billtodamax, if your post were a young woman, I would awkwardly ask it out on a date.

  10. - Top - End - #130
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Internet Flea's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    :noitacoL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Convoy V: Autobots, ROLL OUT!

    Quote Originally Posted by billtodamax View Post
    If I was a wolf and Penguinator was also a wolf I guess your argument makes sense - although as a general rule I despise using wolf votes to save other wolves - but it also makes sense if I was a villager trying to keep a power role alive. Which is in fact what happened.



    Oh, by the way, if you exist, don't do this. This is a terrible idea.
    That's the problem with power role claims; wolves can defend each other pretty easily with them. The easiest way to test Penguinator is to lynch his supporters.
    Overture, Underture,
    Round and round aboutiture!

    (I guess I should put something here.)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Tydude View Post
    I actually have two theories on why you're doing this, but neither make much sense and you would have to be insane to try them. It seems you are insane, which is great for my theories.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZarethG View Post
    I see your point, Internet Flea. However, I don't retract my assessment of your sanity.



    (Sugar Shock avatar by Dirtytabs.)

  11. - Top - End - #131
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Lex-Kat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Avvie by DirtyTabs.
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Convoy V: Autobots, ROLL OUT!

    Night 2

    Dinobot, a mislaid traveller from a future time quickly jumped into the nearest vehicle he could find. An F-15 Eagle was found under a tarp on a human vehicle's flatbed.

    Unknown to Dinobot, this was no ordinary fighter jet. After the quick battle of Seekers vs. Aerialbots, Leader-1 flew off after the retreating squadron. He was hoping that in the confusion no one would notice.

    With a disguise placed around him by Scooter, the leader of the Go-Bots attempted to infiltrate the Aerialbots, looking like Skydive. "Hey guys! Wait up!" he called after them.

    Scanning behind them, the team was surprised to see that Skydive was still alive, much less still in one piece. "Skydive! Man, are we glad to see you." Silverstreak said happily.

    "Yeah, we thought for sure you'd been destroyed. How'd you survive?" Slingshot asked.

    "It was a risky move, but I dropped a couple missiles behind, and set them to explode almost immediately. When they exploded, I used the blast to hide my escape." Leader-1/Skydive chuckled to hmself. "I'm a little surprised it worked so effectively."

    Leader-1's story had convinced them... almost. Air Raid was scanning his friend, just to be sure he was who he said he was. That's when he noticed Dinobot in the cockpit. "Who's that?" he exclaimed, and broadcast the image to the other four real aerialbots.

    Not recognizing the smaller robot, and deciding that this was obviously an infiltrator, the Aerialbots quickly turned on Leader-1 and began circling him.

    Leader-1, realizing that something had gone wrong, but not what, tried to regain control of the situation. "What... what's wrong? Did I say the wrong thing?"

    "Land, and we won't have to kill you!" Silverstreak demanded.

    Not wishing to be destroyed, and knowing he could not possibly survive even trying to escape, Leader-1 flew down the desert floor, transforming into his normal, Go-Bot self. "I'm sorry." he began. "My name is....."

    But before he could finish, both he and Dinobot inside him vanished. Whatever forces had brought Dinobot here, had taken both he and Leader-1 away. Was Leader-1 ever seen again? That's a story for another time.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Leader-1 (Seer) was caught in a time vortex with Dinobot. He was played by Ramsus.


    Missed 1 Day
    Banjo1985
    the Grimmace
    Grue Bait
    Lemonus

    Missed 2 Day
    Irbis
    Trixie

    Auto-Lynch Replacements
    1. Qwaz


    Players
    Spoiler
    Show
    {table=head]#|Player|Character|Death?|Role
    17|Atreyu the Masked Llama|||
    24|Banjo1985|||
    04|Billtodamax|||
    08|Bladescape|||
    13|Bushranger, the|Starscream||
    15|cd4|||
    02|Deathslayer7|||
    25|52.5 Lemons|||
    26|Fleeing Coward|||
    29|GnomeGninjas|||
    01|Grey Mage|Human Engineer||
    06|Grimmace, the|||
    07|Grue Bait|||
    18|Helgraf|Ratbat||
    20|Internet Flea|Man w/ Screwdriver||
    23|Irbis|||
    09|Lemonus|||
    12|Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins|Longarm||
    22|Murska|||
    05|NinjaXeq|||
    11|Penguinator|||
    21|Rogue Nine|Swindle||
    19|RuneboundShade|||
    28|TBFProgrammer|All-Spark invigorated car||
    14|TigerFang|||
    16|Trixie|||
    27|ZarethG|Punch/Counterpunch||
    02|Ramsus|Dinobot|Night 2|Leader-1 (Seer)
    01|TsukikoJ||Night 1|Skydive (Superion)
    [/table]


    Day 3 Begins
    It will last about 48 hours.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Inner Circle. Lexdoll by Recaiden

    Nothing to See Here, nothing is recruiting.

  12. - Top - End - #132
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Deathslayer7's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sin City

    Default Re: Convoy V: Autobots, ROLL OUT!

    did someone give the powerrole list away to team wolf?
    Not wearing your seat belt? See you soon!
    Thanks to Kwarkpudding for this excellent avatar.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    This is perhaps the most amazing idea I have heard in eons. Thank you kind slayer of Death.

  13. - Top - End - #133
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Internet Flea's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    :noitacoL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Convoy V: Autobots, ROLL OUT!

    What's the usual wait time for lynching new players?

    Anyway, ZarethG was on the banjo wagon and sounded pretty suspicious. He's probably a better test than bill.
    Last edited by Internet Flea; 2011-11-01 at 10:32 AM.
    Overture, Underture,
    Round and round aboutiture!

    (I guess I should put something here.)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Tydude View Post
    I actually have two theories on why you're doing this, but neither make much sense and you would have to be insane to try them. It seems you are insane, which is great for my theories.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZarethG View Post
    I see your point, Internet Flea. However, I don't retract my assessment of your sanity.



    (Sugar Shock avatar by Dirtytabs.)

  14. - Top - End - #134
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Zjoot's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Yes.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Convoy V: Autobots, ROLL OUT!

    I'm not sure why Internet Flea is so insistent on lynching people that voted for someone who he was insistent on lynching.
    Awesome Lion Avatar by the wonderful Mr. Saturn. Thanks


    I have a bloog now. Go check it out if you love strange poetry.

  15. - Top - End - #135
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Prime Material Plane

    Default Re: Convoy V: Autobots, ROLL OUT!

    Billtodamax Internetflea's argument was pretty convincing (even though he changed it)

  16. - Top - End - #136
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    ZarethG's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    MORDOR
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Convoy V: Autobots, ROLL OUT!

    Quote Originally Posted by Internet Flea View Post
    What's the usual wait time for lynching new players?

    Anyway, ZarethG was on the banjo wagon and sounded pretty suspicious. He's probably a better test than bill.
    In my defense, I just didn't want to miss a day and banjo seemed as good a vote as any. But I see your point.
    Awesome Faerie by Ceika

    The following sentence is true. The previous sentence is false. This sentence is false. I'm lying.

    Yay paradoxes!

    "Pieces of music are vegetables for your brain."

  17. - Top - End - #137
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Rogue Nine's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Milliways
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Convoy V: Autobots, ROLL OUT!

    Today I have the Matrix of Leadership...

    ...

    ...

    replica statuette! This is a really rare artifact, only 5 million ever produced.


    Swindle watchs GnomeGninjas follow the crazed Screwdriver-wielding maniac around. What a weirdo.

    Shots rang out, as shots are wont to do.
    Jedi Master Corran Horn avatar by Vrythas

    Top Narrations/Deaths featuring myself (in no particular order):
    1. Saved by the Konami code!
    2. Wait, I was an android?

  18. - Top - End - #138
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    OldWizardGuy

    Join Date
    Aug 2008

    Default Re: Convoy V: Autobots, ROLL OUT!

    I think I will vote for Rogue Nine today.

  19. - Top - End - #139
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Grue Bait's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    I don't even know anymore
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Convoy V: Autobots, ROLL OUT!

    ZarethG hopped on the bandwagon a little too quickly for my liking
    Avatar by The Grimmace. Or Zjoot, I guess.
    Will take suggested phrases in sig. PM with ideas
    They were fighting over the merits of pacifism.

    I'm part of this project to bring safe drinking water to impoverished countries. Check us out!

  20. - Top - End - #140
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Gray Mage's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Porto Alegre, Brazil
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Convoy V: Autobots, ROLL OUT!

    TBFProgrammer. Yep, the engineer still wants that car.

    Shy Guy avatar made by the awesome Death by DM



    Join us today.

    The Legend of Zelda WW: The Wind Waker is underway.

    Previous Avatars
    Spoiler
    Show

    Ignotus Peverell avatar made by the great Bradakhan.

  21. - Top - End - #141
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    bladescape's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Convoy V: Autobots, ROLL OUT!

    ZarethG for band

    No, wait. That would mean I was bandwagoning too!

    Deathslayer.
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"




    My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

    If I'm needed in a FFRP scene, or someone has an idea for one of my characters, PM me. It's more likely to be received than anything else.

  22. - Top - End - #142
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    Zjoot's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Yes.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Convoy V: Autobots, ROLL OUT!

    Quote Originally Posted by Grue Bait View Post
    ZarethG hopped on the bandwagon a little too quickly for my liking
    He said as he quickly hopped on the bandwagon.
    Awesome Lion Avatar by the wonderful Mr. Saturn. Thanks


    I have a bloog now. Go check it out if you love strange poetry.

  23. - Top - End - #143
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Internet Flea's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    :noitacoL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Convoy V: Autobots, ROLL OUT!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Grimmace View Post
    I'm not sure why Internet Flea is so insistent on lynching people that voted for someone who he was insistent on lynching.
    They didn't lynch him, they tied him. And ZarethG effectively just restated what I'd already said which is a bad thing.
    Overture, Underture,
    Round and round aboutiture!

    (I guess I should put something here.)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Tydude View Post
    I actually have two theories on why you're doing this, but neither make much sense and you would have to be insane to try them. It seems you are insane, which is great for my theories.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZarethG View Post
    I see your point, Internet Flea. However, I don't retract my assessment of your sanity.



    (Sugar Shock avatar by Dirtytabs.)

  24. - Top - End - #144
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    DruidGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2011

    Default Re: Convoy V: Autobots, ROLL OUT!

    The car attempts to force ZarethG off the road in an attempt to escape that dastardly engineer.


    ((The timing and method by which InternetFlea changed his reasoning suggests to me that I should listen to him for now.))
    The BareFoot Programmer

    GitP April Fools Promotional event: Free mounts for everyone! (disclaimer: you are the mount)

  25. - Top - End - #145
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Internet Flea's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    :noitacoL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Convoy V: Autobots, ROLL OUT!

    Quote Originally Posted by TBFProgrammer View Post
    The timing and method by which InternetFlea changed his reasoning suggests to me that I should listen to him for now.
    The timing and method of Internet Flea runs contrary to general practice in most circumstances.
    Overture, Underture,
    Round and round aboutiture!

    (I guess I should put something here.)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Tydude View Post
    I actually have two theories on why you're doing this, but neither make much sense and you would have to be insane to try them. It seems you are insane, which is great for my theories.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZarethG View Post
    I see your point, Internet Flea. However, I don't retract my assessment of your sanity.



    (Sugar Shock avatar by Dirtytabs.)

  26. - Top - End - #146
    Halfling in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Convoy V: Autobots, ROLL OUT!

    Oh, gosh. I don't have a clue what to do or who to vote for. Randoming is a bad idea, and so is bandwagoning...so I'm going to vote for Grue Bait for hopping on a bandwagon. Sorry, Grue Bait.
    EDIT: I haz bad logics.
    Last edited by Vwulf DeMarcus; 2011-11-01 at 09:11 PM.
    Formerly known as Paul Muad'dib
    Formerly formerly known as Shadowhisper
    Formerly formerly formerly known as NinjaXeq

  27. - Top - End - #147
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    ZarethG's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    MORDOR
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Convoy V: Autobots, ROLL OUT!

    Quote Originally Posted by Grue Bait View Post
    ZarethG hopped on the bandwagon a little too quickly for my liking
    Okay, I was the third to last person to vote and the seventh person to hop on. And InternetFlea, you're voting me for agreeing with you. You're delusional. Or insane. Possibly a mix of the two. Normally I'd support this, but I know that I'm not evil.

    Or do I? (I do)
    Awesome Faerie by Ceika

    The following sentence is true. The previous sentence is false. This sentence is false. I'm lying.

    Yay paradoxes!

    "Pieces of music are vegetables for your brain."

  28. - Top - End - #148
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Internet Flea's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    :noitacoL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Convoy V: Autobots, ROLL OUT!

    Quote Originally Posted by Internet Flea View Post
    ((Night comment bothered me.))
    Quote Originally Posted by ZarethG View Post
    I'm gonna go with banjo1985. That night comment is really bothering me.
    A more visual record of why I'm voting for you.
    Overture, Underture,
    Round and round aboutiture!

    (I guess I should put something here.)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Tydude View Post
    I actually have two theories on why you're doing this, but neither make much sense and you would have to be insane to try them. It seems you are insane, which is great for my theories.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZarethG View Post
    I see your point, Internet Flea. However, I don't retract my assessment of your sanity.



    (Sugar Shock avatar by Dirtytabs.)

  29. - Top - End - #149
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    ZarethG's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    MORDOR
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Convoy V: Autobots, ROLL OUT!

    I see your point, Internet Flea. However, I don't retract my assesment of your sanity.
    Awesome Faerie by Ceika

    The following sentence is true. The previous sentence is false. This sentence is false. I'm lying.

    Yay paradoxes!

    "Pieces of music are vegetables for your brain."

  30. - Top - End - #150
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    Internet Flea's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    :noitacoL
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Convoy V: Autobots, ROLL OUT!

    Quote Originally Posted by ZarethG View Post
    I see your point, Internet Flea. However, I don't retract my assesment of your sanity.
    ...can I sig this?
    Overture, Underture,
    Round and round aboutiture!

    (I guess I should put something here.)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Tydude View Post
    I actually have two theories on why you're doing this, but neither make much sense and you would have to be insane to try them. It seems you are insane, which is great for my theories.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZarethG View Post
    I see your point, Internet Flea. However, I don't retract my assessment of your sanity.



    (Sugar Shock avatar by Dirtytabs.)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •