New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: Convoy V: Autobots, ROLL OUT!

Go right ahead. Or left ahead, for that matter.
    Awesome Faerie by Ceika

The following sentence is true. The previous sentence is false. This sentence is false. I'm lying.

Yay paradoxes!

"Pieces of music are vegetables for your brain."

2. - Top - End - #152
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ZarethG View Post
    Go right ahead. Or left ahead, for that matter.
    Hooray!

But you're still getting lynched.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Tydude View Post
    I actually have two theories on why you're doing this, but neither make much sense and you would have to be insane to try them. It seems you are insane, which is great for my theories.
    I see your point, Internet Flea. However, I don't retract my assessment of your sanity.
    What kind of paranoid mind sees that as something else. ~ The Narrator, during Stranded in Space.

(Sugar Shock avatar by Dirtytabs.)

3. - Top - End - #153
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, IF seems to have got away from the idea of lynching me, which obviously makes me more prone to trust him. Plus, by adding to the vote tally for ZarethG I can bring us closer to our first lynch, which is a sorry state of affairs fro Day 3.

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

4. - Top - End - #154
    Pixie in the Playground

ZarethG because we really need to actually lynch someone.

5. - Top - End - #155
    Troll in the Playground

Um, I seem to have missed this game start, so...

I just hope you guys know what you're talking about ZarethG?
    Come one, come all! GitP MLP Steam Group is open!
    Current location of the last MLP Thread OP, too.
    Want to ask me something? Use MAIL or message me on Steam!

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    Amazing Art by Dirtytabs :P
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

6. - Top - End - #156
    Bugbear in the Playground

bladescape for not bandwagoning.

Good news is that my compy should be fixed soon. I just need a new power supply, so I should be back in full force for the game soon.
    inner circle Legionary of Resiliance
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

Not here as much. I am out Roman around.

7. - Top - End - #157

Might as well kill someone. Also, someone look over last two days data. A day's supply of Energon says there's some robots pushing those ties.

ZarethG
    Catatar made for me many years ago ... pretty sure by banjo1985
    Werewolf Awards: 'Best Narration: Helgraf'
    Rabbit says stuff that makes me blush.

8. - Top - End - #158
    Barbarian in the Playground

ZarethG then.
    Recaiden made the mime doll.

Spoiler: Nexus Characters
    Show

9. - Top - End - #159
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

I do have a question. Why are we trusting Internet Flea? Not that I mind a lynch today but still.
    Not wearing your seat belt? See you soon!
    Thanks to Kwarkpudding for this excellent avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    This is perhaps the most amazing idea I have heard in eons. Thank you kind slayer of Death.

10. - Top - End - #160
    Troll in the Playground

ZarethG?...
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by lamech View Post
    Trusting Murska worked out great!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    A Murska without lies is like a day without sunshine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xihirli View Post
    I say we completely leave our fate in the hands of the trustworthy Murska and continue in complete safety.

11. - Top - End - #161
    Pixie in the Playground

frown Re: Convoy V: Autobots, ROLL OUT!

And alas, I fall. I had such high hopes for this game, too. I suppose Internet Flea for starting my bandwagon.
    Awesome Faerie by Ceika

The following sentence is true. The previous sentence is false. This sentence is false. I'm lying.

Yay paradoxes!

12. - Top - End - #162

Banjo1985.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.

13. - Top - End - #163

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins's Avatar

ZarethG.

Hmm.
    The above post sponsored by Fullbladder Manufacturing.
    And so begins the Age of Extinction! The Year of the Dinosaurs! And the Reign of the Predacons!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Avatar Credit: Kalirush, Lord Herman, Stoneburr, Simius Dr. Bath, Abardam, Fayt, Keris Rain, The Extinguisher, Qwernt, Kwarkpudding, Tiffanie Lirle, Djinn in Tonic, Coplantor, Crown of Thorns, and many more
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Festy View Post
    Fullbladder's awesome.

14. - Top - End - #164
    Troll in the Playground

Day over. Narration Soon.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

15. - Top - End - #165
    Troll in the Playground

Banjo1985 looks suspicious to me...

Edit: ...dangit, there's what I get for opening the reply tab and getting distracted.
    Last edited by The Bushranger; 2011-11-04 at 12:34 AM.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

16. - Top - End - #166
    Troll in the Playground

Day 3

Counterpunch's engine shook with fury. If only he'd left earlier, none of this would have happened.

~Flashback~

Very good, Professor Grendal. Megatron said proudly, holding up a weapon Counterpunch had never seen before. With this, Optimus will be like putty in my hands.

Counterpunch leaned against the wall casually, listening in. He had to know what the weapon was at the very least, before reporting to Prime.

Yes, yes. Said the human at Megatron's feet. But the effect would be even better, once you allow me to amplify it's power.

Amplify it's power? Counterpunch wondered to himself, and dared another peak around the corner. He saw Megatron aiming the small weapon (for a robot of Megatrono's size) at a viewer of Starscream.

With an evil smile, he then lowered it and pressed a button. Starscream, get in here, now! He said with animosity. On the viewscreen, Starscream nearly jumped out of his wings. Which means the fool was once again up to no good.

With Starscream coming here, that means that Counterpunch should be elsewhere. But, he had to know what that thing did. So he decided on a daring plan of action. He stepped inside the room, palms up. Megatron, I.... Oh, I didn't mean to interupt. I was looking for....

And then Starscream entered the conference room. Starscream. Oh, there you are.

Ahhhh, Counterpunch. You're just in time to witness the beginning of the end.... of the Autobots! And with that, he aimed the weapon at Starscream, and before the Seeker Commander could put up any protest, a blast of sound resonated from one megalomaniac to the other.

Starscream stopped his protestations and looked ahead lifelessly, like a robot/zombie hybrid. Counterpunch was impressed by the weapon. But that wasn't the end of the demonstration. Starscream, you are a chicken! Swuak like a chicken!

And to Counterpunch's surprise, Starscream did as he was told, pecking at the floor like a giant, badly designed robot chicken. After a stunned silence, Megatron! was the only thing he could bring himself to say.

After Starscream was released from his spell, and Counterpunch got some rubbish advice from him, to explain why he was seeking the Seeker, Punch should have left. He should have contacted Prime and revealed the weapon power. With that, at least they would have been aware.

But Punch got greedy. He decided the best way to stop Megatron, was to steel the gun, or barring that, at least get images of it or the schematics. And so he stayed and waited for Megatron to leave Professor Grendal to amplify it.

Professor Grendal hefted the heavy (for him) weapon onto one shoulder and began walking toward the door to his laboratory. Counterpunch reached down to take it from him, when Megatron called his name. Counterpunch, I need you and Dirge to locate the Stunticons. I want them here when we attack the Autobots. Make sure they know it's not a request, it's a demand!

Counterpunch quaked a little at that. The Stunticons were not known for being receptive to Megatron's demands. And to take Dirge along at that That meant he couldn't make contact with the Autobots while enroute.

When he returned with what was left of Dirge, he turned to leave again, but Starscream intercepted him. You look like you could use a good energy bath. We don't want one of our best to overwork himself before the coming battle. And grumbling, Counterpunch went along.

~Flashback~

And that was basically how the remainder of the next few days went. If he saw an opportunity to get ahold of the schematics, he'd be foiled. If he would try to leave, another Decepticon would intercept him and/or drag him into helping them with something. He just couldn't get away.

But he had found something important out. There was a signal that would reverse the effects. But he had to get close. He couldn't use a broadband signal, or his cover would be blown.

Slowly he made his way through the traffic, getting closer and closer to Optimus. He was almost there. He could hear Prime's distinct engine roar.

He pulled up beside his leader, and began playing the signal in a low frequency, hoping that only Prime would hear. He wasn't so lucky. Not completely trusting most Decepticons, Megatron had laid a trap. At some time after taking control of the Autobot Commander, Megatron planted Soundwave on him.

When Counterpunch began to play the reversal signal, Soundwave was there to see who it was betraying Megatron. Within seconds, Megatron had Punch in his grasp. So, we've finally uncovered their little spy, have we? Do you know what we do with spies? And before Punch could try to "explain". Megatron lifted his cannon to Punch's mid-section, and blasted him in two. We destroy them!

He then threw the upper half high into the sky. What was left of Punch's upper body became target practice in a game of Seeker Volleyball. The Seeker's would take fly-by's shooting at the spy and trying to keep him airborne as long as the could.

Sometime during the "game", Punch's mainframe gave out, and he died long before finally crashing to the ground.

Spoiler
    Show
    Punch/Counterpunch was caught trying to free Optimus Prime from his hypnotic state. He was played by ZarethG, who played Silverbolt (Superion).

NOTE: Qwaz is replacing Irbis.

Missed 1 Day
    Bushranger
    52.5 Lemons
    RuneboundShade

Missed 2 Day
    Lemonus

Players
    Spoiler
    Show
    {table=head]#|Player|Character|Death?|Role
    17|Atreyu the Masked Llama|||
    24|Banjo1985|||
    04|Billtodamax|||
    08|Bladescape|||
    13|Bushranger, the|Starscream||
    15|cd4|||
    02|Deathslayer7|||
    25|52.5 Lemons|||
    26|Fleeing Coward|||
    29|GnomeGninjas|||
    01|Grey Mage|Human Engineer||
    06|Grimmace, the|||
    07|Grue Bait|||
    18|Helgraf|Ratbat||
    20|Internet Flea|Man w/ Screwdriver||
    09|Lemonus|||
    12|Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins|Longarm||
    22|Murska|||
    05|NinjaXeq|||
    11|Penguinator|||
    23|Qwaz Irbis|||
    21|Rogue Nine|Swindle||
    19|RuneboundShade|||
    28|TBFProgrammer|All-Spark invigorated car||
    14|TigerFang|||
    16|Trixie|||
    03|ZarethG|Punch/Counterpunch|Day 3|Silverbolt (Superion)
    02|Ramsus|Dinobot|Night 2|Leader-1 (Seer)
    01|TsukikoJ||Night 1|Skydive (Superion)
    [/table]

Night 3 Begins
    It will last about 24 hours.

17. - Top - End - #167
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

i recommend Internet for tomorrows lynch.
    Not wearing your seat belt? See you soon!
    Thanks to Kwarkpudding for this excellent avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Tialait View Post
    This is perhaps the most amazing idea I have heard in eons. Thank you kind slayer of Death.

18. - Top - End - #168
    Pixie in the Playground

...well.

That could have gone better.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I actually have two theories on why you're doing this, but neither make much sense and you would have to be insane to try them. It seems you are insane, which is great for my theories.
    I see your point, Internet Flea. However, I don't retract my assessment of your sanity.
    What kind of paranoid mind sees that as something else. ~ The Narrator, during Stranded in Space.

19. - Top - End - #169
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deathslayer7 View Post
    i recommend Internet for tomorrows lynch.
    Meh, I'm not so sure, and that's coming from someone Flea tried to lynch.

The theory of 'We really need to lynch someone today' was sound, we need to get lynches in to have a chance of taking out bad guys. The target turned out to be a bad one unfortunately, but IF just doesn't come across as wolfy to me. Late jumpers on Zareth's wagon are more suspect IMO.

I suck at WW though, so who knows.

EDIT: Also, yay for keeping up with my promise to post every night phase!
    Last edited by banjo1985; 2011-11-04 at 10:25 AM.

Excellent Elan & Yoshi avatar by Mr Saturn

20. - Top - End - #170
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

((At this point, I think that InternetFlea, Banjo, Billtodamax and Penguinator are all on the same non-mason team.

Why?

Penguinator did not supply a vote against Banjo after his (oh so late) claim, which meant that swinging the vote around onto Banjo was unlikely. Penguinator is therefore likely trying to keep Banjo around.

Penguin also claimed a role that won't counter-claim.

Caught between two bandwagons, they are forced to shoot for the tie.

Bill supplies that tie, but creates a situation where there is some pretty strong logic for pointing at him to test the claim.

Finally, InternetFlea mentions that logic and distracts from it at the start of the day, giving the impression of having gained information that would make him change his mind.

Since one of the neutrals is dead and the seer has not had enough time to build an appreciable network, the only remaining group that all of these could belong to is the wolves.

I will admit that the logic here is a bit tenuous, but testing it via Flea is probably the best route for now.))

The car swerves wildly for a bit...
    The BareFoot Programmer

21. - Top - End - #171
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TBFProgrammer View Post
    ((At this point, I think that InternetFlea, Banjo, Billtodamax and Penguinator are all on the same non-mason team.

I will admit that the logic here is a bit tenuous, but testing it via Flea is probably the best route for now.))
    So the argument is that I'm on the same team as the guy I started a bandwagon against, as well as the other bandwagon target, and we decided we needed a tie but rather than have the most obvious person with an unquestionable motive shift his vote, we got an as-yet-unrevealed member of our network to do it, and then I pointed out that he did it. "Tenuous" isn't weak enough.
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #172
    Pixie in the Playground

whoa, wait a second. I could have sworn I had voted, I was checking up on this game anyways and didn't vote because I assumed I had already... oh well
    this signature is dedicated to Lamp, the best wizard gnome there ever was...
    (Epee avi by none other than myself)
    Random String of Numbers: 12 18 99 90
    Check out some of my photography here
    Read about a project I'm involved in dedicated to providing safe drinking water here
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #173
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Internet Flea View Post
    So the argument is that I'm on the same team as the guy I started a bandwagon against, as well as the other bandwagon target, and we decided we needed a tie but rather than have the most obvious person with an unquestionable motive shift his vote, we got an as-yet-unrevealed member of our network to do it, and then I pointed out that he did it. "Tenuous" isn't weak enough.
    (color)
    You didn't start the bandwagon (that's the third person, second in a small game) and the fact that you claim to puts that in the potential for a fairly common happenstance:
    Wolf votes for another wolf day 1/2 to create an alibi
    Villagers bandwagon
    Wolf can't move vote without looking suspicious

For your second point (bold), had you moved your vote, Penguinator would have died.
    Had Penguin voted when he claimed then the lynch could have swung to Banjo.
    Had Banjo withdrawn his point the suicidal tendency would have drawn suspicion.

The third and final point (underlined):
    Had you said nothing someone else would have spoken up about it. The way you played it managed to defuse the logic strongly enough to protect you for one day. Had we not lynched a mason, you might not be under any suspicion at all.

Tenuous, yes. Inconsistent, no.
    Last edited by TBFProgrammer; 2011-11-04 at 01:39 PM.
    The BareFoot Programmer

24. - Top - End - #174

Alright. I'm going to go meta here, based on my experience in MLP WW, both of which were narrated by Lex; and presume that much like the two autolynch replacements in MLP WW (one of whom was me) that this replacement is not just a 'villager' but a power role of some sort.

So let's find out who Irbis was. Qwaz
    Once day begins, that is.
    Last edited by Helgraf; 2011-11-04 at 02:32 PM.
    Catatar made for me many years ago ... pretty sure by banjo1985
    Werewolf Awards: 'Best Narration: Helgraf'
    Rabbit says stuff that makes me blush.

25. - Top - End - #175
    Dwarf in the Playground

lol, aint even had my role pm yet. Give us a chance

26. - Top - End - #176
    Pixie in the Playground

And alas, I fall. I had such high hopes for this game, too.
    Sad. Well, good luck everyone.
    Awesome Faerie by Ceika

Yay paradoxes!

27. - Top - End - #177
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat
    Quote Originally Posted by Crasher
    I'll use my silence/void on Penguinator please.
    You have been Silenced for Day 3. That means no posting in the thread. Until the next night phase.

You also cannot use your ability Night 3.
    There's that.

I didn't vote when I claimed because I miscounted the votes. I thought I was two ahead.

But this game is going about as great for town as Lex-Kat's last one.

Finally forced me into getting one of these.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

28. - Top - End - #178
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TBFProgrammer View Post
    (color)
    You didn't start the bandwagon (that's the third person, second in a small game)
    I called for lynching him during the night, and followed through as the first point the next day. I take full credit for that bandwagon.

For your second point (bold), had you moved your vote, Penguinator would have died.
    Had Penguin voted when he claimed then the lynch could have swung to Banjo.
    Had Banjo withdrawn his point the suicidal tendency would have drawn suspicion.
    Penguinator's claim could have swung it whether he voted or not, as could bill's. Banjo withdrawing his point would have been a very villager thing to do at that point.

Had you said nothing someone else would have spoken up about it. The way you played it managed to defuse the logic strongly enough to protect you for one day.
    Protect me from what? Lynch? Are you saying Day 2 would have translated to lynching me otherwise?

Unrelated; remember that ZarethG being a Mason does not make Penguinator a good guy. They didn't start in contact and there hadn't been enough scries to put them in contact, so it's just a coincidence.
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #179

Quote Originally Posted by RuneboundShade View Post
    Sorry for being so inactive in the WW games I'm in, but my computer crashed one or two days ago, and I haven't got it fixed yet, so I may be inactive for a little while longer. I would prefer it if I wasn't auto lynched because of this though. (though from what I read from the rules for mafia, I'm going to have to spare the time to dump something in there or I WILL be auto lynched...)

It should be fixed soon, so I should be active again anytime now.
    Quick pasting job just to make sure all the narrators in Rune's games see this.
    "Trust bladescape, Shadow of Doubt,"

My almighty and all knowing extended Signature lies HERE! Now includes awesome quotes!

30. - Top - End - #180
    Troll in the Playground

Night 3

((Thank you, Bladescape.))

He's.. he's just gone. Scooter reported to Cy-Kill.

You mean he's out of range. The Renegade leader growled at the physically weak Guardian.

No. I mean he vanished. He was about to land, and I heard him begiun to tell them the truth, and then he just wasn't there anymore.

Cy-Kill frowned down at him, growling menacingly, and then did something worse. He smiled. From now on, we'll be doing things my way! No more of this hiding, waiting for our opportunity. The opportunity is now!

And with that, he transformed into his robotic form, raising his fist to fire at Megatron's turned back. Pew pew. Pew pew.

Megatron turned around at the sound of the laser fire coming from behind him. Just in time to see the smouldering form of Cy-Kill fall to the ground.

Behind him, his laser cannon smoking from the recent shots, was Ramjet. Lucky for Megatron, not so much for Cy-Kill, he had caught sight of the motorcycle changing forms as he flew over and reacted quickly.

Megatron sneered and kicked the hulking shell of the other villainous robot. If Starscream's been as of yet unsuccessful, what ever made you think you could do it? he snarled at the would-be assassin. Take this trash away. Bury it where no one will find it.

Spoiler
    Show
    Cy-Kill was shot from behind by Ramjet. He was played by Bladescape.

NOTE: Qwaz is replacing Irbis.

Missed 1 Day
    Bushranger
    52.5 Lemons

Missed 2 Day
    Lemonus

Players
    Spoiler
    Show
    {table=head]#|Player|Character|Death?|Role
    17|Atreyu the Masked Llama|||
    24|Banjo1985|||
    04|Billtodamax|||
    13|Bushranger, the|Starscream||
    15|cd4|||
    02|Deathslayer7|||
    25|52.5 Lemons|||
    26|Fleeing Coward|||
    29|GnomeGninjas|||
    01|Grey Mage|Human Engineer||
    06|Grimmace, the|||
    07|Grue Bait|||
    18|Helgraf|Ratbat||
    20|Internet Flea|Man w/ Screwdriver||
    09|Lemonus|||
    12|Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins|Longarm||
    22|Murska|||
    05|NinjaXeq|||
    11|Penguinator|||
    23|Qwaz Irbis|||
    21|Rogue Nine|Swindle||
    19|RuneboundShade|||
    28|TBFProgrammer|All-Spark invigorated car||
    14|TigerFang|||
    16|Trixie|||
    04|Bladescape||Night 3|Cy-Kill (Killer)
    03|ZarethG|Punch/Counterpunch|Day 3|Silverbolt (Superion)
    02|Ramsus|Dinobot|Night 2|Leader-1 (Seer)
    01|TsukikoJ||Night 1|Skydive (Superion)
    [/table]

Day 4 Begins
    It will last about 72 hours.
    Last edited by Lex-Kat; 2011-11-05 at 04:56 AM.