New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 21 of 47 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303146 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #601
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] HT's plots

Beachside

"A private party? Excellent." Phineas looks around with interest. He is wearing a red bathing suit, which matches his red hair. Odd how all of his clothes tend to be red, but there you have it. He's a human, in case you were wondering. Or at least, he looks like one.
    He scrunches the sand between his toes, grinning happily. A nice warm beach on a sunny day, what could be finer? And seagulls. He liked seagulls. There was a certain disarming honestly about them.
    "I haven't been to a beach in far too long. Ooh, they have drinks!"
    Last edited by Sneaky Weasel; 2012-04-05 at 07:02 PM.
    ~Sneaky Weasel~

Brilliant American McGee's Alice avatar by the fantastic Paisley

Previous Avatar by the wonderful Strawberries:
    Spoiler
    Show

2. - Top - End - #602
    Barbarian in the Playground

Beachside

Nearby the dryad and her human companion, Bark has walked to the beach and is staring around at the new, amazing environment. The new sensations are overwhelming his usual grumpiness, opening his eyes to wonder.

Bark may be a bit more easy on the eyes to Moff than Aeia is, being a seven foot literally chiseled giant of a man, covered only by a folded sheet hanging loosely off his hips. His skin and hair are so pale that you would expect to see pink veins just below the bright white skin, but none are visible.

"This place is.... nice." He grumbles, burying his toes in the damp sand and imagining he is rooted once more.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

3. - Top - End - #603
    Angel in the Playground Moderator

[Beachside]

Haruki lands at the scene and looks around. Well, this doesn't look so bad. If being sold at a charity auction just means you have to go to a party for a whole day, then he should do it more often! Parties are fun!

He's wearing blue swimming trunks and hasn't removed his t-shirt yet, but he's wearing a white t-shirt instead of his usual attire. No scarves at the beach! Oh, and sandals. Gotta have sandals.

"Hi, everyone!" he says happily. "How are you all?"

4. - Top - End - #604
    Ogre in the Playground

[Beachside]

"It is nice, isn't it." Aeia looks around once more. Everything's so sunny and nice and she's never seen so much water. "Come on, lets go check it out." The dryad starts running toward the other people on the beach. She looks back to make sure the others are following.

5. - Top - End - #605
    Troll in the Playground

Beachside

There are totally women in bikinis! NPC bikini women! Moff isn't rich enough to own a private beach. He's just hosting a party on a public beach, and there are npcs all around.

Moff starts putting sunscreen on Butler's back when Haruki arrives. "Hi, Haruki! Need some sunscreen? Here's your wristband for free drinks. Oh, and here's one for you too, Butler." Wristbands are offered! "Gah! Put some clothes on!" he yells at the dryad while quickly averting his eyes, and ogling Phineas and Bark instead.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

6. - Top - End - #606

Beachside

Romeo Firé is here. For once, minus his master in the magical arts. Given leave for the day, he decided to check out the beach (and party!) advertised on the wall. Dressed in his blue swim shorts, he makes his way to the bar, but he knows he has to play up a level of hotness. A wind blown hair spell is a simple one, and a wave of his hand a small wind is personally blowing his long, untied hair dramatically. After a short (slightly slo-motion) run and a confident smile, he stops a decent enough distance away to keep his hair blowing realistic. "So can anybody get one if those wristbands?" And voilà! An otherwise average looking teen looks way hotter than he should.

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

7. - Top - End - #607
    Troll in the Playground

Beachside

A wild Moff appears!

"No, not everyone,"
    Moff says, taking Romeo's hand to attach a wristband. "I haven't seen you around before. I'm Moff 101. Who are you?"

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

8. - Top - End - #608
    Ogre in the Playground

Beachside

Butler murrs as the sunscreen is applied and his tail twitches happily. Even if it wasn't a proper massage, it still felt nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

9. - Top - End - #609

Beachside

"I'm normally a bit too busy for beach going." Romeo says, letting Moff 101 take his hand, while using the other to subtly stop the spell, before he realizes his hair shouldnt be blowing that dramatically for the wind that may be blowing. "I'm Romeo Firé. A pleasure to meet you Moff 101."

My Characters

10. - Top - End - #610
    Orc in the Playground

Beachside

Phineas walks leisurely over towards the others, enjoying the hot sun. It's not often he gets a chance to be somewhere warm. Noticing the wristbands that seem to be prevalent, he smiles brightly. The air above his shoulders seems to shimmer, as if it was suddenly boiling hot, and then he has a wristband on his left arm. No, he had always had a wristband. Since he had gotten invited, after all.
    "Say, have you two even been to a beach before?" He addresses Aeia and Bark. "I suppose not, now that I think about it. I've been to one, but it was a lot colder than this one."
    Last edited by Sneaky Weasel; 2012-04-05 at 07:02 PM.
    ~Sneaky Weasel~

Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #611
    Troll in the Playground

Beachside

Moff 4 takes the hint and turns the sunscreen application into a massage. Poor catboy works so hard taking care of everyone else...

He doesn't try anything naughty though! Sexually harassing a catboy angel would be low, even by Moff standards!

At the bar, which is open to the outdoors, Moff 101 orders a frozen cocktail, complete with little umbrella. "I'm glad your schedule freed up today. Just show your wristband to the bartender, and the drinks are on me. What's your pleasure? Swim? Surf? Sun?"

Phineas has acquired one (1) wristband! This will get him free drinks at the bar! People without the wristband have to pay.

The bar:

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

12. - Top - End - #612
    Ogre in the Playground

Beachside

Somehow, I'm not sure Butler would mind right now anyways, the way he's purring and practically falling asleep right there. He hasn't had his back worked on in a while. Or much of anything else for that matter when it comes to massages.

"That's... very good... sir..."

*purr purr*
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

13. - Top - End - #613

Beachside

"Heh, funniest thing. I haven't had leisure time in so long, I've got no clue." he turns to the bar and gestures with a wristbanded hand. "I'll take something fruity, cold, and served in a coconut, please." He turns back to the Moff. "What do you reccomend?"

My Characters

14. - Top - End - #614

Beachside

Bark, completely unconcerned with the drinks being handed out, find a nice place by the shore to sit and stare out over the water. This was a nice place. Maybe he could talk to Aeia about staying here more often.

A brief glance back to make sure Aeia hadn't gotten herself into trouble is all he needs to reassure himself. Time for some quality not-thinking.

----

Dionysus (using his real name from now on, since the Dionysius gag never really took off) hands Romeo a bright pink lemonade with a girly little umbrella and a bendy straw, then leans back behind the counter. This is just what he needed after that last stuffy event. Sun, sand, and a bevvy of people to serve drinks to. He'll give anyone any drink they ask for, of course, mixing it to the best of his admittedly stellar abilities.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

15. - Top - End - #615
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky Weasel View Post
    Phineas walks leisurely over towards the others, enjoying the hot sun. It's not often he gets a chance to be somewhere warm. Noticing the wristbands that seem to be prevalent, he smiles brightly. The air above his shoulders seems to shimmer, as if it was suddenly boiling hot, and then he has a wristband on his left arm. No, he had always had a wristband. Since he had gotten invited, after all.
    "Say, have you two even been to a beach before?" He addresses Aeia and Bark. "I suppose not, now that I think about it. I've been to one, but it was a lot colder than this one."
    *pokes* Be sure to use location tags. It may not be that important at the moment since there's not much else going on in the thread beside the party, but it's a good habit to get into.

[Beachside]

"Nope, never been to one. It sure is warm." The dryad spins around to walk backwards and face him the rest of the way. "Hey, where'd you get that?" She points at the wristband.

16. - Top - End - #616
    Troll in the Playground

Beachside

"All of the above!" Moff 101 says to Romeo. He's using his 'gaydar' while he chats, of course. He operates on the assumption of 'straight unless proved otherwise', since most people are, but he'd be delighted to find out otherwise.

Poor Butler. Decker should come out of deadtime more to take better care of him. *nodnod*

*massage massage*

If Butler does happen to fall asleep, Moff 4 will stretch out next to him and watch him nap.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

17. - Top - End - #617
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    *pokes* Be sure to use location tags. It may not be that important at the moment since there's not much else going on in the thread beside the party, but it's a good habit to get into.
    I'm not sure what you're talking about. Just as Phineas has always had a wristband, I have always used location tags.

Beachside

Phineas looks at the band with an innocent air. "Oh, this wristband? I got it along with my invitation. I'm a good friend of whoever's hosting this party, you know." He winks at Aeia, the wind ruffling his hair.
    Last edited by Sneaky Weasel; 2012-04-05 at 07:18 PM.
    ~Sneaky Weasel~

Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #618
    Ogre in the Playground

[Beachside]

"Oh really?" Aeia looks skeptical. "And you got me one too right? Because you definitely wouldn't forget to get one for the person you brought with you." She plants her hands firmly on her hips and arches an eyebrow.

19. - Top - End - #619
    Ogre in the Playground

[Beachside]

Somewhat curious of all of the sounds, Skaan crawls out of a small cave nestled at the edge of the beach. She isn't altogether used to all of this noise. Sure, there had been the odd noise or two before, but a party is a whole different calibre of commotion!

Crawling out onto the beach proper, Skaan blinks once or twice, her antennae twitching. Lots of people have suddenly appeared nearby! With a quizzical tilt of the head, the crab-girl decides to enter the growing group of people. Perhaps someone found something interesting over there, or at the very least someone might drop some food for her?

Inquisitively, she goes to investigate. Scuttle scuttle.
    Last edited by Darklord Bright; 2012-04-05 at 08:10 PM.

20. - Top - End - #620

I wonder if gaydars come with a "player is considering it," option. He certainly hasn't given the naked dryad a second glance.

"Thank you." Romeo says to Dionysus. He takes a sip before responding to Moff 101. "Sounds like a good time. Wanna get started?" Moff seems like an expert at having fun.

My Characters

21. - Top - End - #621
    Orc in the Playground

Beachside

For a second, Phineas looks somewhat sheepish. Then his regular grin returns.
    "Well, I assumed you didn't really need one, because of your aversion to drinking. I have one for you just in case, though." He holds out a second wristband that had seemingly been plucked out of the first one, and smiles at Aeia.
    Last edited by Sneaky Weasel; 2012-04-05 at 11:07 PM.
    ~Sneaky Weasel~

Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #622
    Ogre in the Playground

[Beachside]

Aeia looks at him flatly for a moment, then grins. "Good." She reaches out to snatch it away from him. She still has no idea what it's for though. At least, not entirely. "Come on, I wanna go see the water." She spins around and starts walking away.

23. - Top - End - #623
    Bugbear in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Beach Party
    Ulfeg walks down onto the beach, a bucket and shovel in hand. His shirt is off and the orange tattoos that cover his arms and chest stand out slightly. He immediately goes to work gathering wet sand and sculpting it. At first it just looks like a big pile of sand but it slowly takes shape, becoming a large bust of Moff. Ulfeg figures one way to earn a wristband and with it free ale is to kiss Moff's proverbial butt.
    Spoiler: Those That Came Before
    Show
    Yohalles, the Wanderer
    Lonel, Gentleman Luck
    Jongo, God of Sea-Life

24. - Top - End - #624
    Troll in the Playground

Beachside

With the god of wine tending bar, the drinks might be free for everyone now! Too bad Moff didn't know about that before making his expensive open bar deal with the little hut.

"How about surfing?"
    Moff 101 suggests to Romeo. The Nexus definitely needs more gay and bi male characters. Gay and bi females are very well represented.

Skaan will find people playing on the beach and in the water, PCs and NPCs alike. There's plenty of dropped food to be scavenged, particularly under the boardwalk, though it's rather sandy. A lot of the people seem to look alike. Moff clones! What will Skaan make of them.

"Not bad, not bad," Moff 102 says to Ulfeg. "You should do Haruki next. He's way hotter than me." Description of Ulfeg? Human?

Moff 103 pokes at Phineas. "Hey, tell your girlfriend to put on some clothes. There are innocent eyes here. Mostly mine!"

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

25. - Top - End - #625
    Angel in the Playground Moderator

[Beach Party]

"Sunscreen, huh? I'm not sure if a plot relevant to sunscreen has ever come up before... I probably don't have any, so sure, I'll take some."

The Angel takes off his shirt and lays down on a towel to let Moff put sunscreen on him. Of course, this may present a problem: There's a pair of wings sticking out of his back. Oops.

26. - Top - End - #626
    Orc in the Playground

Beachside

Phineas raises an eyebrow at Moff 103. "As if I could make her do anything she doesn't want to? It's her business what she does or doesn't wear. Just think of her as a tree, that might help." He shrugs, as if to express the futility of the situation. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have an ocean to go swimming in." He nods at the Moff, turns, and starts jogging off towards the water.
    ~Sneaky Weasel~

Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #627

Beachside

"Surfing. Right." Romeo stands and sips his lemonade. He looks up and down the beach. "Where do we go for that?"

My Characters

28. - Top - End - #628
    Ogre in the Playground

[Beachside]

Meanwhile, Aeia has already ran waist deep into the water. She stops to watch Phineas, grinning like a fool. "This is so cool." The moment Phineas gets close, the dryad will try to splash him.

29. - Top - End - #629
    Bugbear in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

[Beachside]
    Hairless, tattooed, pipe-smoking dwarf thankyouverymuch.

Ach, I'm afraid I dunnae who this Hare-ooo-key feller is, point 'im out anna see what I can do. he squints at the bust and frowns Do me best work when I'm not sober....
    Spoiler: Those That Came Before
    Show
    Yohalles, the Wanderer
    Lonel, Gentleman Luck
    Jongo, God of Sea-Life

30. - Top - End - #630
    Ogre in the Playground

[Beachside]

Skaan reclaims several sandy food items, brushing them off to the best of her ability if she can before eating them. Due to her peculiar diet, she's not likely to get sick from any of these things, though I can't say as much for anyone watching the crab-girl lift some discarded food out of the sand and eating it. She is not a picky crab.

Noticing the fact that so many of these people are very similar only makes her more curious of this strange group. She scuttles on over to a nearby Moff and gently tugs on his shorts for attention.

"Skaan?" comes a hoarse little sound from her throat.