New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 23 of 47 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #661
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] HT's plots

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Beachside]

Aeia pulls herself up on Phineas' arm, sputtering and coughing all the while. Salt water is unpleasant. She wipes the bulk of the water off her face, and her eye wander in the same direction Phineas is looking. "What's wrong?"
    Beachside

"Oh, nothing really. Just didn't expect flying boats, is all." Phineas shakes his head, dismissing the robed figure from his mind. But still keeping an eye on him.
    "Are you alright? It's never any fun to breath in water." He speaks with experience.
    ~Sneaky Weasel~

Brilliant American McGee's Alice avatar by the fantastic Paisley

Previous Avatar by the wonderful Strawberries:
    Spoiler
    Show

2. - Top - End - #662
    Ogre in the Playground

[Beachside - Bar]

Kirk chuckles. "I'm not one to turn down an invite from an old friend, even if it is just an excuse for the host to ogle me without my shirt on." He shrugs. "Good to here you're doing alright. I've been pretty good myself for the most part. Up to the same old mostly."

Dio gets a nod from the drow.

[Beachside - Water]

"I'm okay, I'm okay." Aeia coughs a bit more, but she's fine otherwise. "That is the worst tasting water ever though."

3. - Top - End - #663
    Ogre in the Playground

[Beachside]

So, in every* Bond movie there's at least one scene where the girl comes up from the water. Or in the Daniel Craig movies, where Daniel Craig comes up from the water. Whichever floats your boat, really.

This... is that scene.

It starts with a bubbling. A slight, roiling disturbance of the water. When suddenly, Kal bursts through, breaching the surface of the water and shaking his head, sending small droplets of water spinning off into the air in every direction in slow motion! See! The way the sunlight shines through his wet red hair! Marvel! The way the salt water emphasizes his every curve and bulge of his muscles! Admire! The way he bends over, coughing and spluttering, emptying his lungs of salty sea water!
    Aaaaw Kal, why you gotta ruin everything all the time.

"Dammit Bartuc! I told you we should have let Balthamel make the portal. You always make them in the wrong place!
    "Bartuc?"

Kal looks around frantically for his 'friends', only to see the two incubis floating nonchalantly on the surface of the ocean, arms tucked behind their heads, propelling himself slightly with their wings and steering with their tails.

"Stupid incubi and their not needing to actually breathe...ness." Kal mutters. He looks up, and waves at the nearest Moff.
    "Hi Moff! Sorry I'm late! I brought some friends, I hope you don't mind!" He calls, very much doubting Moff would mind at all. As one, the two incubi flip over and dive, cutting through the water with inhuman grace and speed towards the beach, before surfacing and walking on to the sand. The two of them are practically identical, except for their hair, as one of them has long, dark hair, while the other sports blonde spikes. Both are pale skinned, with elegant wings, and long, slender horns that curve gracefully backwards. Both are slenderer than Kal, but their musculature is more defined, and obviously more crafted for 'display', while Kal's physique was obtained for more 'honest' means, ie, stabbing things in the face. Neither of them are as handsome as Kal as well, but make up for it by being pure blooded incubi, and thus sporting quite potent 'do me' auras that should make them both seem much more sexually desirable, perhaps even working across sexuality barriers, though of course, as all things, is easily resistable by those strong of will.
    Which pretty much rules out all the Moffs.
    A few seconds later, Kal reaches the beach as well, stepping up between his two companions. The three of them are wearing matching black speedos, worn dangerously low, with added mesh cutouts swooping up the sides, in case anyone felt that the trio weren't quite oversexed enough as it is.

*Not actually every.
    Last edited by Ashen Lilies; 2012-04-08 at 10:14 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok
    She’s graduated from child soldier to unstable teen sorceress, way to go.

4. - Top - End - #664
    Troll in the Playground

Beachside

Every Moff on the beach stops what they're doing and stares.

Of course Moff 101 is still underwater. He emerges from the water in time to get a nice view of the trio from behind. His surf board floats away, forgotten.

Then he gets smacked by another wave and knocked underwater again.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

5. - Top - End - #665
    Halfling in the Playground

[Beachside - Bar]

Kirk chuckles. "I'm not one to turn down an invite from an old friend, even if it is just an excuse for the host to ogle me without my shirt on." He shrugs. "Good to here you're doing alright. I've been pretty good myself for the most part. Up to the same old mostly."

Dio gets a nod from the drow.
    Tina's glancing towards the sea, listening to Kirk casually, when the three devils emerge from the tide. Needless to say, they get her full attention for a good twenty seconds or so.

"Sorry, what were you saying? Ogling?" She asks, still admiring. She blinks away the effect of their auras and looks at Kirk distractedly.
    Last edited by Murkus; 2012-04-08 at 09:53 PM.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

6. - Top - End - #666
    Ogre in the Playground

[Beachside - Bar]

"Ogling is right." Kirk chuckles and looks toward the devils. They'd need a stronger aura than they have to mess with his sexuality. "They aren't that hot." Not that he has a valid opinion, but she's wounding Kirk's poor ego.

7. - Top - End - #667
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

[Beachside!]

Libby peers over the edge of the boat again, off towards where three rather showy arrivals have appeared.
    "Hrm. Unholies."
    Not that she means anything by that comment! Not her place to judge good and evil. Mostly just perplexed by how frequently the Nexus is utterly overwhelmed in things that really shouldn't be here.

Like Dionysus over there.
    Not that she'll say that to his face! Today! With the stolen wine!
    It was an accident!

The reaper has started blushing at seemingly nothing at all and pushes the wine bottle further out of sight.
    Focus on Maggy, girl! Let him be the panicking one. He's better at it.

A brief moment to compose herself and she begins rolling her cloak up her legs.
    Much easier to take off that way, not getting caught on her knees or anything.
    "Our robes, you silly cyborg. We're overdressed!"
    "Fear and creativity are conjoined twins."
    Absentee Spirit

8. - Top - End - #668
    Ogre in the Playground

[Beachside]

Kal looks behind him.
    "Um... I think we just drowned a moffclone."
    Incubus duo to the rescue! They dive into the water again, swimming straight for Moff 101. If he plays his cards right, they might have to... *gasp* give him mouth-to-mouth!

Meanwhile, Kal, above such shallow tactics, walks the rest of the way up onto the beach, brushing his hair out of his eyes.
    "So, who else is here? And where are the drinks?"
    Apparently eyes are not as important for stabbing people in the face as muscles are.
    Last edited by Ashen Lilies; 2012-04-08 at 11:14 PM.

9. - Top - End - #669

[Beachside - Bar]

"Ogling is right." Kirk chuckles and looks toward the devils. They'd need a stronger aura than they have to mess with his sexuality. "They aren't that hot." Not that he has a valid opinion, but she's wounding Kirk's poor ego.
    "Kirk, I'm surprised you didn't just spontaneously combust in a big, infernal explosion of gay," Tina says, leaning toward Kirk and smirking up at him. "Don't be so jealous," She continues in a sing-song voice, "Or at least don't make it so obvious."
    Last edited by Murkus; 2012-04-08 at 10:52 PM.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

10. - Top - End - #670
    Ogre in the Playground

[Beachside - Bar]

"Me? Jealous?" Kirk waves his hand dismissively. "Jealousy is for the insecure." Oh he's perfectly aware how much of a hypocrite that statement makes him sound like, and of course he's aware that Fettina is one of few people who know just that.

11. - Top - End - #671
    Barbarian in the Playground

Beachside

"Oh, right. Yeah, I guess that makes se-"

Wait, Libby's not wearing a swimsuit under that robe! Of course, Magtok isn't wearing one either, but at least he knows that he has clothes underneath his! Libby, on the other hand, is just a big ol' ball of uncertainty and confusion and potential nudity shenanigans! Naked in front of Kal and his preposterously sexy super-sex bandits of all people, which is a scenario Magtok suddenly wants to avoid at all costs right now! He doesn't have any idea why, though. I mean, he's already decided that he doesn't want anything to do with Libby, he should have no reason to be jealous or threatened or possessive at all! Why is his stupid drunk brain being so stupid and conflicted about this?!

Clearly the solution to this problem is to park the paddleboat and then dramatically dive in slow motion from his seat into somewhere around Libby's lap. Oh yes, definitely. This is exactly how you solve major crises, you dive in at the last second and shout something. I mean, it always works so well in the movies, right?

"Wait! It's just that one stupid girl who's naked! Everyone else is wearing swimsuits! I...I think. I'm not actually entirely sure about one of those devils in the water, he's...well nevermind him! We're not looking at him!"
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

12. - Top - End - #672
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

[Beachside]

Libby smiles a little, wondering why this is such a bother to Magtok.
    Cloths are just silly things!

But instead, her mouth freezes in position and the little blush that had been on her face deepens considerably.
    Her eyes look down, towards the cyborg that has just jumped into her rather naked lap.

She had just finished rolling her robe up past her waist, in preparation to toss it off. And, as the cyborg knows full well, she wears nothing underneath.

The reapers fingers twitch slightly, tangled in the fabric of the robe bundles around her waist, mid-pull animation.

No words are said.
    There is only reddening and staring.

And a very deep, very heavy silence.
    Absentee Spirit

13. - Top - End - #673
    Bugbear in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

((hope sili doesn't mind me using Dio))

Dionysus mixes a bit of 'inspiration juice'(Vitamins, double-strength haste potion, and whiskey) it shouldn't do much to Ulfeg.

Ulfeg downs the drink and it turns out Dio was right. Well, partly so. The whiskey has no effect on him but Ulfeg hasn't even had a lick of caffeine in his life and the double-strength haste hits him like a bag of bricks at light speed. He twitches a bit Ach!........Ach!......Ach!ach!ach!!ach!ach!ach!ach!ach!ach!ach!ach is what's heard throughout the beach as little clouds of sand spring up in a line between the water and a sand pile that seemingly grows and shapes itself. It turns out to be a large three feet by three feet by twenty feet tall tower with intricate writings in dwarfish and common dwarfish folk tales depicted in pictures going up the entire height.

Suddenly Ulfeg is standing next to it with a wild grin on his face and a slight twitch to his eye.F-F-F-FANTASTIC!!!!
    Last edited by The Bandicoot; 2012-04-08 at 11:42 PM.
    Spoiler: Those That Came Before
    Show
    Yohalles, the Wanderer
    Lonel, Gentleman Luck
    Jongo, God of Sea-Life

14. - Top - End - #674

Beachside

Magtok has never felt more ashamed. No, not the time he was turned into a magpie. Not that awkward moment when he asked Pat who she was going out with when she had, in fact, nobody at all to go out with. Not the day he failed to stop Cyban from kissing him, the week he realized what a huge disaster that HATS organization of his turned out to be, or the time his adoptive daughter turned out to be a horrible apocalyptic super-monster from Mega-Hell.

All of those occasions combined don't even begin to touch upon the shame and self-loathing and social anxiety and terror brought to bear by this one, single, solitary, stupid, hideously foolhardy idiot dive. Magtok has done a lot of terribly reckless and moronic things before, but this, this one moment here? This is, was, and always shall be the worst of them all.

The right side of Magtok's face turns bright red. Man, I don't think I've ever even seen a red as fudging red as that one. It is absolutely the reddest red ever, seriously. He picks himself up, returns to his seat, sits up straight in that seat, and pointedly looks away from Libby and off into the distance at some sandy dune that suddenly seems to be the most important thing in the entire Nexus.

Nothing just happened, go away, shut up, he's just staring at sand. Die in a fire, I told you nothing happened, now go back to whatever nonsense you were doing a moment ago and forget you ever saw the absolutely nothing that just happened a moment ago.
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson

15. - Top - End - #675
    Troll in the Playground

Beachside

Moff 101 gets dragged to shore, looks at the two incubi holding him, and can only say "HELLOOOOOOOO NURSE!"

Moff 4 goes to meet Kal, leaving Butler and Haruki behind. "So far we've got Ruki, Butler, Kirk, a hot surfer guy, an ugly dwarf, Magtok in a paddleboat, a god serving drinks, a guy standing perfectly still, and some guy who won't put some clothes on his girlfriend. Oh and a naked girl and a few other double X's."

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

16. - Top - End - #676

[Beachside - Bar]

"Me? Jealous?" Kirk waves his hand dismissively. "Jealousy is for the insecure." Oh he's perfectly aware how much of a hypocrite that statement makes him sound like, and of course he's aware that Fettina is one of few people who know just that.
    Tina continues as if he hadn't said a word. She looks toward the devils again, stroking her chin. "Now the question is, are you jealous of the ham brothers over there because they're hotter than you, or because I'm giving them all the attention?" She looks up at him provocatively, smirking and narrowing her gaze. "Whaddya think, Kirk?"

Sorry for ignoring you there, Slii. I missed your post. Tina half turns around, smiling at the barkeep. "Hey, thanks!" She tries something at random, taking a large sip.
    Last edited by Murkus; 2012-04-09 at 02:01 AM.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

17. - Top - End - #677
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

[Beachside]

It is a quiet several moments.
    Or minutes.
    Or however long it takes for Libby to stop staring blankly at her lap, and turn her pink face upwards to stare straight ahead.

What had Magtok just done?
    What was that? Was that supposed to mean something?
    One way or another, she could at least feel better about that kiss thing she did early, probably? That seems like a plus side.
    Right?

Right!

Her fingers release her robe and she pulls the front part of it back over her legs, either for Maggy's benefit or just because.

She had never really felt awkward about lack of clothing around Magtok before. Or even touching him while without!
    Like that time in the cave, when he had broken down into some sort of previously-repressed panic-filled depressed state.
    But...this was slightly (Severely!) different.

What does one do after such a thing?

Something, quickly! Before the cyborg panics further and enters either a coma or jumps into the sea to escape and hurts himself!
    "Um...your blush...is cute?"

Yes. That is definitely going to help him feel better.
    Libby is a clever kitty.
    Absentee Spirit

18. - Top - End - #678
    Orc in the Playground

[Beachside - Water]

"I'm okay, I'm okay." Aeia coughs a bit more, but she's fine otherwise. "That is the worst tasting water ever though."
    Beachside

"Well, it's full of salt, isn't it?" Although at this point Phineas is not terribly sure of anything. He falls backward and floats on his back, bobbing up and down in the current. He likes to keep moving.
    At the arrival of the three demonic studs, Phineas grimaces once more. The people at this party keep making his teeth tingle, which is never a good thing. Demons should stay in hell where they belong, they shouldn't force their presence on mortals like him.
    Oh well. Just keep a calm exterior and ignore them as much as possible. No one stops Phineas from enjoying a party.
    Last edited by Sneaky Weasel; 2012-04-09 at 01:00 AM.
    ~Sneaky Weasel~

Brilliant American McGee's Alice avatar by the fantastic Paisley

Previous Avatar by the wonderful Strawberries:
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #679
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky Weasel View Post
    Beachside

He likes to keep moving.
    At the arrival of the three demonic studs, Phineas grimaces once more. The people at this party kept making his teeth tingle, which is never a good thing. Demons should stay in hell where they belong, they shouldn't force their presence on mortals like him..
    At the arrival of the three demonic studs,

demonic studs
    demonic
    demonic

They're DIABOLICAL. Diabolical studs. Jeeze. Racist.

The two devils holding up Moff smirk at him, and perform a 'check-up' that may or may not be just ordinary groping.
    "Hello you." Says Bartuc, the blonde one.
    "You know, seeing as we just 'rescued' you, I think we're entitled to..." starts Balthamel, the dark one. Just what exactly the devils feel that they are entitled to remains a mystery as they suddenly spot Haruki.
    Moff 101 may find himself smacking into the sand at this point.

"Why helloooo there." Says Bartuc in his most seductive whisper, lying on the sand next to Haruki, his lips practically brushing the angel's ear.
    "I love your wings." Says Balthamel on Haruki's other side, basically in the same position.

Poor Moff. Poor Ruki, for that matter.

Meanwhile, Kal, the tiefling who is part devil and is not and has never been a demon, nor would he ever assosciate with one because they are his mortal enemies, is speaking to another Moff.
    "People are getting naked already? It is a party."
    He says, blissfully unaware of his two companions' antics.
    Last edited by Ashen Lilies; 2012-04-09 at 06:18 AM.

20. - Top - End - #680

Beachside

Wait, is Romeo the hot surfer dude? Really ironic considering he's never surfed before and only managed to fake hotness.

Romeo, who has figured out how to lie down on his board, floats to shore not very far from Moff 101. "Ouch! I could feel that burn from the water," Romeo says, half laughing. "Don't feel too bad. I heard Devilish types are all hussies anyway."

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

21. - Top - End - #681

Beachside

Dio raises an eyebrow at the arrival of three mega-hot infernals of the lawful variety. This party was a massive improvement over those Slaaneshi busybodies, even if the slaves themselves managed to liven things up.

"Of course madame, enjoy." He nods back to Kirk politely, and bows belatedly behind Fettina's back as she takes the drink before mixing Ulgef's potent cocktail.

Then, the ruckus in the paddleboat happens! Oh dear oh my, it seems like two lovebirds are in dire need of a little liquid encouragement, if they're ever going to get past this awkward stage in their relationship.

"Excuse me a moment, would you? My companion will serve you all while I'm gone." Silenus, standing up from under the bar and wiping a glass with a grimy rag, smiles at the shack's patrons. The old satyr can serve as an npc barkeep until Dio gets back.

Dionysus himself begins walking up to the paddleboat. Literally up, as vines rise out of the sand to meet his ascending steps, and sink back into the earth as he steps away. When he gets close, a final vine extends up to his hand, holding a bottle of wine which he snags from it, and extends to the couple in the boat while delicately ignoring their predicament.

"I couldn't help but notice you two were avoiding the party, and I didn't want you to think the party was avoiding you as well. Take this, with my compliments."
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

22. - Top - End - #682
    Troll in the Playground

Beachside

Moff 101 certainly enjoys the groping, and seems perfectly willing to do anything the incubi ask of him.

And then he gets ditched for an angel. Moff looks longingly after the incubi. "But they're smoking hawt hussies."

Moff 4 tells Kal, "But it's not the right people getting naked! I did get to put sunscreen on a catboy and an angel though."

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

23. - Top - End - #683

Beachside

Magtok waves a hand dismissively.

"Oh no, we'll come along soon enough. Or well, Libby will, anyways, I think.

I'd love to, but I'm afraid I'm going to be a little busy trying to figure out the best place on the shore to dig up a hole and bury my entire stupid idiot head in, and then do exactly that. I think that little dune over there looks like it wouldn't get in anyone's way, right? The one farther behind it might work too, but there's all those plants there and I don't want to have to dig around a whole bunch of smelly roots."

Magtok sounds entirely serious about that shamefully burying his head like an ostrich thing, which I suppose you could already have figured out on your own. He's also very carefully avoiding eye contact with just about everyone right now, because dear gods, that was absolutely horrible and who even knows how many people might've seen.
    Magtok's the best
    -Daniel H. Wilson

24. - Top - End - #684
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    Beachside

Moff 4 tells Kal, "But it's not the right people getting naked! I did get to put sunscreen on a catboy and an angel though."
    [Beachside]

"Well sure, but if some people get naked now, then more people will get naked later. If you tell them to cover up, then people are going to think it's bad to be naked. Even the people you want to be naked. You just need to let the nakedness... build up."
    Spotting Magtok, Kal gives him a large, "I know what you just did and I'm going to hold it against you for the rest of your life" wink. He doesn't, actually, but from the way Magtok's acting he knows that Magtok has just done something embarassing, so might as well pretend he's in the know and milk it for all it's worth.

25. - Top - End - #685
    Troll in the Playground

Beachside

"I guess you have to get naked then. For the cause." Moff 4 says.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

26. - Top - End - #686
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

[Beachside]

Oh look, it's Dionysus.
    He did notice them after all.
    Drat? No, it'll be fine. Probably.

Libitina crosses her legs slightly, just enough to completely subtly (completely!) conceal the first wine bottle behind the bit of robe she threw back over herself.
    In a proper heel-face-turn of her previously loose and/or ashamed moods, she becomes much more gracious and cordial, sliding into polite formality with an easy smile.
    A habit.
    "Thank you, Ivy-Bearer. Apologies for making you come all the way over here, just to check up on us."

In Maggy's place, the reaper lightly accepts the wine bottle. No need to offend the social god by spurning his offering.
    "Just a little hiccup in tonight's festivities, I think. Nothing some fun and laughs could not fix."
    All things that Dionysus should be well versed in!
    The trick will be finding a way to properly help Magtok in moving past this.
    Absentee Spirit

27. - Top - End - #687

Beachside

Dio is indeed well versed in laughter, a fact he proves by laughing lightly, the godly corona of light hovering around his head winking merrily in time with his amusement, "No need for thanks Soul-Catcher, simply enjoying yourself is all the thanks I need to see. Mind the wine though. Its potency is one of my finest accomplishments. Hopefully it will go down smoothly enough, and prevent further hiccups." An exaggerated wink later, and the fair-haired god rockets down away from the boat, the vines at his feet pulling him back to bare earth.

He doesn't give any indication he noticed Libby's surreptitious movement to conceal the bottle, or the bottle itself. The one he handed her is not from his private stock, or magically expanded like the stolen one was. Just a normal, heavily enchanted for peak flavor and potency, bottle of godbooze.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

28. - Top - End - #688
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
    Tina continues as if he hadn't said a word. She looks toward the devils again, stroking her chin. "Now the question is, are you jealous of the ham brothers over there because they're hotter than you, or because I'm giving them all the attention?" She looks up at him provocatively, smirking and narrowing her gaze. "Whaddya think, Kirk?"

Sorry for ignoring you there, Slii. I missed your post. Tina half turns around, smiling at the barkeep. "Hey, thanks!" She tries something at random, taking a large sip.
    Beachside - Bar

"If I had to pick one I'd say the latter, because we both know the former isn't true. I'm going to have to say neither though, because I'm sure I could steal your attention away from them if I set my mind to it." Kirk leans in toward her, his confident smirk daring her to disagree with him.

Beachside

"Well, it's full of salt, isn't it?" Although at this point Phineas is not terribly sure of anything. He falls backward and floats on his back, bobbing up and down in the current. He likes to keep moving.
    At the arrival of the three demonic studs, Phineas grimaces once more. The people at this party keep making his teeth tingle, which is never a good thing. Demons should stay in hell where they belong, they shouldn't force their presence on mortals like him.
    Oh well. Just keep a calm exterior and ignore them as much as possible. No one stops Phineas from enjoying a party.
    Beachside - Water

Surely Aeia agrees with him. Devils are bad news after all.

It doesn't look like she's thinking anything along the same lines as Phineas. In fact, I'm fairly sure whatever she's thinking involves one to three devils and a curtain. She stares openly at them, not quite drooling, but her mouth is hanging half open. She doesn't even spare a thought for Phineas at the moment. She may have temporarily forgotten his existence.

29. - Top - End - #689

Beachside - Paddleboat

Did he see Kal's wink?

The cyborg turns his head away from the devil, back towards the paddleboat, and presses his forehead down against the steering wheel, which he repeatedly slaps his face against a few times once Dio is gone.

Yep, he saw Kal's wink.

Poor shiny bastard hasn't a single goddamn thing to say. Not a word, because he has absolutely no idea what could possibly come out of his mouth that wouldn't make things worse. Even an apology would, in all likelihood, be the most awkward and terrible and sickeningly uncomfortable thing in the world.
    Magtok's the best
    -Daniel H. Wilson

30. - Top - End - #690

Beachside

"No arguements here," Romeo says "But surely there's smoking hawt nice guys, or is the bad boy thing a factor?" Romeo never got that. Promiscuity, rude behavior, disregard for others. That's attractive? "At least a nice guy would finish your... rubdown, before walking off."

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters