New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 24 of 47 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #691
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] HT's plots

Beachside

Kal grins behind Magtok's back. Too easy.
    And then Moff asks him to get naked!
    Does he do it?
    And there goes just about every bit of integrity this beach party had left. For the cause.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok
    She’s graduated from child soldier to unstable teen sorceress, way to go.

2. - Top - End - #692
    Angel in the Playground Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    Beachside

Moff 4

Moff 4 pokes Haruki. "Hey, look at that sand statue somebody made of you. Pretty neat!"

Moff 101

"Um, I'm going to go with regular running."
    He takes off for the water with his surfboard and gets as far as to where the waves are breaking before getting smacked with a wave and knocked underwater.

Moff 102

"Gah!" He's on top of an ugly dwarf!

Moff quickly rolls off. He's shallow that way. Had Ulfeg been attractive, he might have been a little less hasty

Moff 103

Moff 103 sees the paddleboat and waves to Magtok. "Hey, it's the Tinman!"

Moff 104

Moff 104 takes the driftwood, looks it over. "So, you can't talk?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Kris View Post

They're DIABOLICAL. Diabolical studs. Jeeze. Racist.

The two devils holding up Moff smirk at him, and perform a 'check-up' that may or may not be just ordinary groping.
    "Hello you." Says Bartuc, the blonde one.
    "You know, seeing as we just 'rescued' you, I think we're entitled to..." starts Balthamel, the dark one. Just what exactly the devils feel that they are entitled to remains a mystery as they suddenly spot Haruki.
    Moff 101 may find himself smacking into the sand at this point.

"Why helloooo there." Says Bartuc in his most seductive whisper, lying on the sand next to Haruki, his lips practically brushing the angel's ear.
    "I love your wings." Says Balthamel on Haruki's other side, basically in the same position.

Poor Moff. Poor Ruki, for that matter.

Meanwhile, Kal, the tiefling who is part devil and is not and has never been a demon, nor would he ever assosciate with one because they are his mortal enemies, is speaking to another Moff.
    "People are getting naked already? It is a party."
    He says, blissfully unaware of his two companions' antics.
    [Beach Party]

Haruki, who's lying facedown on the towel, looks up weakly at the sculpture and closes his eyes again after murmuring that it's nice. He does like it, but that sunscreen massage made him sleepy and he could do with a little sunbathing, so he just lies there for a few minutes...

Then the devils show up. He flips around to lie on his back. The wings don't get in the way because he's been doing this for a really long time and knows how to position himself. He turns to look at the devils while pushing himself slightly upwards with his elbows.

"Oh, thanks! I take really good care of my wings." They move slightly.

The fact of the matter is that Ruki really, really likes being an Angel, and he really likes having those wings. Which is why he takes so much care of them.

Something he didn't notice, as he usually doesn't, is that when he turned over into a face-up position, he pretty much got into the perfect position to show off his lean, ripped, muscular body. As usual, he is oblivious to this.

He is also oblivious to the devils' intentions, but this may be mostly because being an Angel, he's not vulnerable to any supernatural attraction from demonic power, devilic power, or whatever-any-of-those-distinctions-you-make-power.
    Last edited by Haruki-kun; 2012-04-09 at 12:17 PM.

3. - Top - End - #693
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    Beachside - Bar

"If I had to pick one I'd say the latter, because we both know the former isn't true. I'm going to have to say neither though, because I'm sure I could steal your attention away from them if I set my mind to it." Kirk leans in toward her, his confident smirk daring her to disagree with him.
    Tina doesn't voice her opinion on the first bit, though she clearly isn't going to disagree. The musician flashes a cocky smile and says teasingly, "Well, set your mind to it." Her gaze drifts back toward the others, and she does a double-take. She gets an amusing idea, while watching the others. "I dunno. Losing those trunks might help..." I think she just wants to get Kirk naked in front of the others and watch him squirm.
    Last edited by Murkus; 2012-04-09 at 08:00 PM.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

4. - Top - End - #694
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

[Beachside]

"We shall take care. Enjoy the festivities yourself..."
    Libitina gives a short wave as Dionysus departs the way he came, rolling the wine bottle around in her fingers as she considers the situation.

This wasn't likely to be a matter of "grand design" or "destiny" being casually nudged around by the god, as it is not typically a god's place to wield another's fate strands so.
    Exceptions of course, to the pantheons with specifically assigned beings for the task...
    But as a neutral entity, she falls into no such purview!

So what exactly is the wine god trying to accomplish here?
    "Hm..."
    Then again, he seems like a fairly impulsive god. Probably just saw a couple deadweights dragging his party down and felt like livening them up a bit.
    Or a couple he could drunkenly set up.
    Or both.

"Oh, come on now Maggy dear."
    Time to go carefully play a hand between Magtok's face and that steering wheel!
    Poor thing is going to hurt himself.
    "Fear and creativity are conjoined twins."
    Absentee Spirit

5. - Top - End - #695
    Troll in the Playground

Beachside

Quote Originally Posted by OrchestraHc View Post
    Beachside

"No arguements here," Romeo says "But surely there's smoking hawt nice guys, or is the bad boy thing a factor?" Romeo never got that. Promiscuity, rude behavior, disregard for others. That's attractive? "At least a nice guy would finish your... rubdown, before walking off."
    Beachside

Moff 101 says, "There are most definitely smoking hawt nice guys. That catboy over there? He's the nicest guy in the whole world, and 4 is head over heels for him. Butler is straight though, so mostly 4 just follows him around being pathetically grateful to be in the friend-zone."

Beachside

Kal grins behind Magtok's back. Too easy.
    And then Moff asks him to get naked!
    Does he do it?
    And there goes just about every bit of integrity this beach party had left. For the cause.
    Moff 4 loses his swim trunks as well. >.<

I'm sorry, people. I really am. I can't control him.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

6. - Top - End - #696
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    Beachside - Water

Surely Aeia agrees with him. Devils are bad news after all.

It doesn't look like she's thinking anything along the same lines as Phineas. In fact, I'm fairly sure whatever she's thinking involves one to three devils and a curtain. She stares openly at them, not quite drooling, but her mouth is hanging half open. She doesn't even spare a thought for Phineas at the moment. She may have temporarily forgotten his existence.
    Phineas notices her fixation, and grimaces once more. Bloody dev- demons! God, he was tired of infernal beings trying to mess up his life. They were all flash, no substance. No real worth or purpose.
    "Aeia? Aeia! They might look nice, but they'll eat your soul as soon as look at you. Demons are not people you want to be around." As he speaks, he seems to be giving off intense heat, as the air around him shimmers noticeably. Or maybe he's just using some magic, who knows?
    ~Sneaky Weasel~

Brilliant American McGee's Alice avatar by the fantastic Paisley

Previous Avatar by the wonderful Strawberries:
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #697
    Barbarian in the Playground

Beachside - Paddleboat

Magtok reluctantly gets his face off of the steering wheel, picks his head up, and then immediately spots Moff's naked butt off in the distance. In the short time between his freak out, Kal's wink, and Dio's brief visit, apparently the party turned into a obscene nightmare of naked everything all over the place.

"Right. Okay. So it's a nudity party now. I have no idea how that happened, but that's what's happened. I'm twelve kinds of foolish and confused. It's a nudity party and I was wrong and stupid and didn't look before I leaped. Can I have some of that new wine? I desperately need to stop having ideas."

Magtok gives up. The world is clearly broken now. Something is terribly wrong here, nothing makes sense, and his head hurts. Best just to let Libby lead, because with the way things have been now, there is no way allowing her to take command could possibly be worse than Magtok continuing on in this horrendously foolish manner.
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

8. - Top - End - #698
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

[Beachside]

"Best just to let Libby lead, because with the way things have been now, there is no way allowing her to take command could possibly be worse than Magtok continuing on in this horrendously foolish manner."
    "There is no way allowing her to take command could possibly be worse than Magtok continuing on in this horrendously foolish manner."
    ""There is no way allowing her to take command could possibly be worse"
    "Could possibly be worse"

The universe is laughing.
    The Fates, the Chances, the Stars Themselves, are all laughing.

Libby, rather, offers Magtok a brief comforting back rub before addressing the latest wine bottle.
    She's not sure why the "it's a nudity party" thing matters, since she already knew that part. But hey, if it distracts him from...that other mistake, let's focus on that! It'll probably help him feel better!
    Or we can just get him really, really drunk and watch him actually enjoy himself.

Is it a weakness that she finds this last idea the most appealing?
    Manipulative? Abusive? Wrong?
    Who cares, it's a party, people are supposed to be having fun!

"I like your ideas, Maggy! Your ideas are awesome."
    It only takes a moment to hunt down those wine glasses they were using earlier, fill 'em up, and then carefully proffer one to her date.
    "You just sometimes think a little too much on them. Just plow forward!"
    If you feel less awkward, so will Libby! Shows her this whole situation is okay.
    Absentee Spirit

9. - Top - End - #699
    Ogre in the Playground

[Beachside - Bar]

((>.> I'll post here in a bit when my brain relinquishes what I should post.))

[Beachside - Water]

Aeia starts a bit and her attention snaps back to Phineas. Oops. She'd blush if the colour of her blood would allow it. "Oh, um, they can't be that bad." Aeia says. Her eyes drift back to them, but she makes a conscious effort to keep looking at Phineas.

10. - Top - End - #700

Beachside

Magtok gulps down another mouthful of god-wine, descending even further towards his inevitable doom. He takes a deep breath and then lets it out,

"Fine. But I'm keeping the robe on. Or maybe a shirt and some shorts or something. Clothes. I'm staying clothed until it'd be especially weird not to take them off. So last or second-to-last guy to get naked, let's go with that."

That's the one rule he's sticking to, maybe! Since there's still a whole lot of Moffs to go through, and because Kirk's probably not getting completely naked in the presence of those Moffs, he's pretty sure he doesn't have to worry about it. Libby can go ahead and do whatever, though, he's not going to try to police her behavior anymore.

"Can we just get dinner next time? Maybe dine somewhere quiet, or watch a movie? I don't think I could find a way to accidentally be stupid in a movie theater."

Wait, what? A second date?! I thought this was supposed to be the end of it, Magtok! You're just giving yourself more problems, cyborg! Stop drinking! Stop doing and saying dumb things when drunk!
    Last edited by Lord Magtok; 2012-04-09 at 07:12 PM.
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson

11. - Top - End - #701
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Haruki-kun View Post
    [Beach Party]

Haruki, who's lying facedown on the towel, looks up weakly at the sculpture and closes his eyes again after murmuring that it's nice. He does like it, but that sunscreen massage made him sleepy and he could do with a little sunbathing, so he just lies there for a few minutes...

Then the devils show up. He flips around to lie on his back. The wings don't get in the way because he's been doing this for a really long time and knows how to position himself. He turns to look at the devils while pushing himself slightly upwards with his elbows.

"Oh, thanks! I take really good care of my wings." They move slightly.

The fact of the matter is that Ruki really, really likes being an Angel, and he really likes having those wings. Which is why he takes so much care of them.

Something he didn't notice, as he usually doesn't, is that when he turned over into a face-up position, he pretty much got into the perfect position to show off his lean, ripped, muscular body. As usual, he is oblivious to this.

He is also oblivious to the devils' intentions, but this may be mostly because being an Angel, he's not vulnerable to any supernatural attraction from demonic power, devilic power, or whatever-any-of-those-distinctions-you-make-power.
    [Beachside]

Haruki may not notice, but the devils certainly do, and immediately coo and gasp appreciatiely over his body, despite possessing equally toned bodies, and having a friend just a few steps over who probably has an equally ripped and muscular body, and indeed, coming from a realm where not having a completely toned and hawt body is probably punishable by death. Or non existence. Or whatever.
    Balthamel attempts to run a hand down Haruki's chest and stomach.
    "Oooooooh. How did you get so buff?"

Meanwhile: Wooo! Naked Invisible party! But then Phineas has to ruin it all by being a jerk and a jerkface and speak his jerky thoughts aloud where other people can hear them.
    "Well then it's certainly lucky that I'm not a demon, isn't it?"
    Last edited by Ashen Lilies; 2012-04-09 at 08:29 PM.

12. - Top - End - #702
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

[Beachside]

Libby gives a rather understanding smile and another back-pat for the cyborg!
    Clearly her booze is wearing off. This should be fixed.

"That sounds fair, Maggy. Shall I keep a tally of nude versus not?"
    She'll do it too, probably.
    Probably what that notepad is for, actually.

The reaper sniffs her glass of wine, wondering what this one smells like, before bringing it up for a little sniff.
    But suddenly, second date!
    A pause, and she lowers the glass slightly.

Now, was that the alcohol talking, or did he actually want another date?
    These things are kind of hard to tell, with drunk folks. You theoretically say what you're actually thinking at the time, but judgement impairment kind of ruins things.
    Time to fish for commitment to the idea!
    "Are there any Dine 'n Watch-like places, maybe?"
    Quickly, before the brief sober-from-talking-to-another-god moment wears off, and you start doing compromising things again!
    Absentee Spirit

13. - Top - End - #703
    Orc in the Playground

Beachside

Phineas looks at Aeia with a stern expression. "I take it you haven't met any infernals, if you think so highly of them." His head snaps around when he is addressed by Kal. He makes a token effort to disguise his hostility, then gives up and glares at the tiefling.
    "Oh yes? To me, all of you infernals are the same. I have nothing against you, until you start influencing people's minds with magic. You treat mortals like playthings, and you're so arrogant that you expect everyone to love you for it." Evidently Phineas has had bad experiences with demons before. Or maybe he's just angry for some reason.
    He shakes his head. "Whatever. I need a drink. Don't wait up." He turns and swims back to shore, heading for the bar.
    ~Sneaky Weasel~

Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #704
    Ogre in the Playground

[Beachside - Bar]

EDIT: Ack, pushed submit. >.< Will respond here soon.

[Beachside]

*blinkblinkblink* Aeia looks between Kal and Phineas, looking greatly confused. She lets him go, though. For the moment at least. "Uh, sorry about that. I don't know what came over him." She says sheepishly to Kal.
    Last edited by Gullara; 2012-04-09 at 10:07 PM.

15. - Top - End - #705
    Bugbear in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Beachside

The 'ach'ing starts up again and within moments there seems to be a seesaw made up of sand and a shovel. Ulfeg loads a sand ball into the shovel and scampers about before planting a solid foot on the other end of the shovel and sending the sand ball straight for Maggy and his paddleboat. Dear Moradin how drunk IS this dwarf? Drunk enough to send three more sand alms hurtling towards Maggy in about three seconds.
    Spoiler: Those That Came Before
    Show
    Yohalles, the Wanderer
    Lonel, Gentleman Luck
    Jongo, God of Sea-Life

16. - Top - End - #706
    Ogre in the Playground

[Beachside]

Kal's muscles tense, and his hands twitch dangerously. It's probably a good thing he's naked right now (well, I mean for reasons besides the obvious ) because it means there aren't any weapons close at hand for him to use.
    "It's fine." Says Kal, though it's pretty obvious something Phineas said hit a nerve.

17. - Top - End - #707

Beachside

Magtok shrugs.

"Sure, go ahead."

After all, what are the odds of that stranger, Kirk, and/or all the Moffs taking their clothes off? I mean, Kirk would probably just leave before he'd ever let Moff...

Oh gods, that's right! If people are getting naked, that means the people who won't get naked are probably going to leave! Aaaagh, Magtok's going to have to get out of his robe no matter how this goes! Why didn't he think of that?!

...Okay, just keep cool, Magtok. We can...we can still talk our way out of this somehow, right? In the meantime, just pretend you didn't realize anything! Yeah, just play along and try to think up big and silly and elaborate solutions to this problem before it comes up! I'm sure we'll have something to go on before it's too late...right?

"Well, Restaurante Enchante in Mallside does all sorts of wacky magical illusions if you pay extra. There's a teahouse that has a spell on it so nobody can do anything violent. Safe, but kinda boring. Some other places in the Mallside food court too, but I'm not entirely sure all of their food isn't poisoned in some way. MaGLoG's restaurant bit is fancy, but now that the Slaanesh stuff is done it's just going to be full of a lot of Magbots sweeping up the place. We could just find someplace else ridiculously inhospitable like the valcano and have a picnic of sorts, maybe. I dunno."

Magtok shrugs, puts down his glass, and then tries to squirm his way out of the paddleboat. He probably looks absolutely ridiculous as he clumsily stumbles his way right out and nearly trips over the sand.

"We should probably at least try to mingle, or fake it or something, so that jerk booze-guy stops pretending to be nice. The drink shack thing and the shore and everybody is waaaaay over there, though."

It's not that far, Maggy. I mean, if you try walking all that way by yourself you'll probably trip a few times, since you're stupidly drunk and stuff, but it's totally within walking distance, you silly wi-

SMACK!

Gah! Sand! Sand right in Magtok's face! Where the fudge did that even come from?! What kind of jerk throws sand at people?!
    Magtok's the best
    -Daniel H. Wilson

18. - Top - End - #708
    Orc in the Playground

Beachside - Bar

Phineas stalks over to the bar, muttering to himself. The day had started out so well, and then the infernals had arrived. Bloody demons with their bloody tricks and bloody magic making everyone cater to their bloody whims. It just makes a person angry, you know?
    He leans on the bar, tapping his fingers impatiently. "Give me something extraordinarily strong. With some fruit, maybe some pineapple cubes on a stick." He runs his hand through his hair, which is sticking out at odd angles after getting wet. As an afterthought, he waves his wristband around to make sure the bartender doesn't try to charge him anything.
    "Bloody demons," he mutters.
    ~Sneaky Weasel~

Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #709
    Bugbear in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Beachside

Ulfeg holds his hands up Goooooooooaaaaaaaa- he passes out, head hitting the sand. Ouch, the crashes from Inspiration Juice SUCK.

Magtok might notice the dwarf's little dance/pass out infront of a 20ft tall sand-obelisk and the shovel/catapult that obviously is the source if the sand.
    Spoiler: Those That Came Before
    Show
    Yohalles, the Wanderer
    Lonel, Gentleman Luck
    Jongo, God of Sea-Life

20. - Top - End - #710

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    Beachside

Beachside

Moff 101 says, "There are most definitely smoking hawt nice guys. That catboy over there? He's the nicest guy in the whole world, and 4 is head over heels for him. Butler is straight though, so mostly 4 just follows him around being pathetically grateful to be in the friend-zone."

Moff 4 loses his swim trunks as well. >.<

I'm sorry, people. I really am. I can't control him.
    Beachside

"And 4 is the one who just removed his pants?" Romeo says with a point to naked Kal and 4. "He doesn't seem too heartbroken." He almost laughs. Of course he entirely expects 101 to start drooling again, and no water drown in to be rescued and groped by incubi. Poor 101.

A thought occurs to Romeo. "4 and 101." Romeo says to himself. "Are there really that many duplicates of you?"

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

21. - Top - End - #711
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
    Tina doesn't voice her opinion on the first bit, though she clearly isn't going to disagree. The musician flashes a cocky smile and says teasingly, "Well, set your mind to it." Her gaze drifts back toward the others, and she does a double-take. She gets an amusing idea, while watching the others. "I dunno. Losing those trunks might help..." I think she just wants to get Kirk naked in front of the others and watch him squirm.
    [Beachside - Bar]

Kirk chuckles and shakes his head. "I'm sure you would enjoy that." The drow glances around. Boy, there are a certainly a lot of naked people around so far. Shame only one that he can see is a woman.

...Ah what the Hell. Kirk stands in front of Fettina and loses the shorts in one quick movement. He's not goign to put on a show for her in public. He then casually sits down and arches an eyebrow at her.

[Beachside]

Aeia walks out of the water and closer to Kal (much to Moff's distress I'm sure). "I'm Aeia by the way." She says, taking on a much more confident tone. "And you are?" The question is directed at both Kal and Moff, but mostly Kal, what with the way her eyes have dipped down a bit. You can hardly blame her, though.

22. - Top - End - #712

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky Weasel View Post
    Beachside - Bar

Phineas stalks over to the bar, muttering to himself. The day had started out so well, and then the infernals had arrived. Bloody demons with their bloody tricks and bloody magic making everyone cater to their bloody whims. It just makes a person angry, you know?
    He leans on the bar, tapping his fingers impatiently. "Give me something extraordinarily strong. With some fruit, maybe some pineapple cubes on a stick." He runs his hand through his hair, which is sticking out at odd angles after getting wet. As an afterthought, he waves his wristband around to make sure the bartender doesn't try to charge him anything.
    "Bloody demons," he mutters.
    Beachside - Bar

Dionysus, having reclaimed the bar from Silenus the Satyr, slides over a mixture of mead and fermented mango that should fit what Phineas ordered.

"You know, it seems awful for me to ruin your day by pointing this out, but isn't deciding that every member of a race, infernal or not, is horrible despite free will and choice and awful lot like deciding all dwarves or dryads or mages should be persecuted?" The god of wine feels the need to defend his infernal counterparts, despite their rather amoral actions. Then again, he's not so moral himself.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

23. - Top - End - #713
    Troll in the Playground

[Beachside]

Meanwhile, it's quite possible that Erin and Lellienth appear here!

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

24. - Top - End - #714
    Angel in the Playground Moderator

[Beachside]

Haruki may not notice, but the devils certainly do, and immediately coo and gasp appreciatiely over his body, despite possessing equally toned bodies, and having a friend just a few steps over who probably has an equally ripped and muscular body, and indeed, coming from a realm where not having a completely toned and hawt body is probably punishable by death. Or non existence. Or whatever.
    Balthamel attempts to run a hand down Haruki's chest and stomach.
    "Oooooooh. How did you get so buff?"
    Ruki doesn't mind having someone touch his chest and stomach! As long as it stays above the waist, that is.

"Oh, well, you know, I'm a warrior and all. Fighting for justice and for fun, training... it helps you stay fit and strong. How about you?"

"....and why are you speaking in such a small font?"

25. - Top - End - #715
    Orc in the Playground

Beachside - Bar

Phineas accepts his drink, sipping it down with out any reaction. He stiffens at the God's remark, though.
    "I'm basing my opinions on the actions I've observed. I have yet to see any infernal show anything but self centered manipulation. I have never seen them show any empathy, caring, or humanity for anyone but themselves. If one of them proved me wrong, I would happily reconsider. Mages, however, are humans. And therefor show a wide range of personalities and moralities. Mages are capable of empathy, and they are not completely self centered...jerks!" He takes a swig from his drink for emphasis. The God has made him think, though. He had probably acted too hastily. Maybe the infernal did deserve a chance. He looked back over to the beach, and saw Aeia talking to Kal. Yes, he had messed things up. As per usual. He stares into his drink as if accusing it of ruining his day.
    The drink remains silent.
    ~Sneaky Weasel~

Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #716
    Ogre in the Playground

[Beachside]

"Oh, we do lots of things to keep fit." Says Bartuc in his smoky, small-font, seductive voice.
    "Do you want to see?" Says Balthamel. By now both of the devils have basically abandoned pretense and are feeling Haruki up with abandon, rubbing his chest and stomach in a most scandalous way.
    At least they aren't naked. Yet.

[Other Beachside]

Indeed.
    "Kal'selthezaar." Says Kal.
    "But most people call me Kal. It's a pleasure to meet you." He attempts to bow and do the hand-kissy thing, which is slightly harder to pull off when you're completely nude.

27. - Top - End - #717
    Ogre in the Playground

[Beachside]

On the plus side, she kind kind of see his butt from that angle. =O
    <.< All pretense of tact and subtlety have long since been abandoned.

"The pleasure's all mine, Kal." Aeia giggles as her hand is kissed. "You're quite the gentleman." Such behaviour is a rare treat.

28. - Top - End - #718
    Halfling in the Playground

Beachside - Bar

The musician's eyebrows rise again. "Good boy!" Tina says, like she's baby-talking to a dog. She smiles wickedly at Kirk, taking a seat beside him and leaning toward him. Quite close, actually. A hand plays across his chest, and she puts lips to his ear. She speaks in a husky whisper, asking, "You know you just dropped your pants on a beach full of gay men, right?" Tina retreats from his personal space, expression hardly able to contain her amusement. She didn't really think he'd do it.

"Gosh, Kirk, I didn't know you swung that way!" She continues exaggeratedly, loud enough for at least one of the Moffs to hear.
    Last edited by Murkus; 2012-04-10 at 02:27 AM.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

29. - Top - End - #719

Beachside - Bar

"Until you've met all the infernals, I somehow doubt you can make a just and unbiased judgement of each of them. In any case, you seem to have offended the naked one of the devil trio, who also happens to be the only one going about his business honestly, without using any of those selfish tricks you mentioned so aptly. I wouldn't be so gauche as to suggest you apologize, but it would be far easier on our host if everyone got along, don't you think?" Dio pours and mixes a second drink for Phineas under the counter, just in case he finishes the first early.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

30. - Top - End - #720
    Orc in the Playground

Beachside - Bar

Phineas grimaces, taking another large swig of his drink. "You're probably right. I was just laboring under a misapprehension, I guess." He does not say as to what.
    Phineas pauses, then raises an eyebrow. He peers into the near empty glass with a startled expression. With calm deliberation, he turns his head so that his ear is poised above the drink, as if he is listening intently to it. After a few moments, he speaks in a voice of wonder.
    "This drink...this drink speaks to me. This drink is far wiser than others of it's kind, for it has given me good advice. I believe I shall trust it's judgement in this matter, for it knows what it's talking about. It has shown me that there are only two courses of action that are viable for me to take. One of them is messy and violent, so I shall go option number two. What do you think?" He looks at the God wide-eyed, awaiting his response.
    Last edited by Sneaky Weasel; 2012-04-10 at 01:56 AM.
    ~Sneaky Weasel~

Spoiler
    Show