New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 26 of 47 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #751
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] HT's plots

Beachside

A tall and rather womanly figure carrying a sun umbrella and towel steps over the final dune to get to the beach. Jezebel raises an eyebrow at the party, completely surprised that there's one going on. Unlike several of the party-goers, she's clad in a one-piece black bikini with a zipper in the middle of the front. Eying the group through her sunglasses, she gives a bit of a smile. "So it's that kind of party..." She mutters to herself before making her way down with a wave to anyone who notices her.

For those who haven't seen Jezebel, she's quite a sight. She stands at over 6ft tall, but is far from thin. She has rather...nice curves wherever they're needed. Those who look at her would probably describe her best as voluptuous, but those who know her would know that it doesn't mean that she's as soft as she looks. From her long legs, lovely hips, and modest torso, her body is shaped by the forces of desire and lust, and she knows it.

Her skin is a pale cream color, with a hint of lavender to it, making a sharp contrast to the dark raven hair that's cropped to a little above her shoulders. On her forehead is a small pair of nubby black horns. Her steps let her hips shimmy side to side, accentuated by a new tail that sways back and forth behind her. The tail is almost the same skin tone, but with a more obvious purple tinge to it, and unlike many tails, lacks any scales or spines, making it useless for anything other than show.

As no one here has seen her bare back before, they'll notice two lines of small purple downy feathers growing in along her shoulderblades as if a pair of angelic wings are growing in.

The part-daemon smiles gently to Dena and waves to her before laying her towel on the sand.

2. - Top - End - #752
    Ogre in the Playground

[Beachside]

"Err... no, your name is Decker ma'am. You really should stop switching forms ma'am. It always messes with your head ma'am. And by head I mean thoughts and not hair ma'am. Though it messes with your hair too ma'am." Butler is still dressed, though admittedly it isn't very much.

"Was it a door or a duck ma'ams? Or a half-door half-duck ma'ams? You'll be surprised what things are half ofs ma'ams." But Butler would not be surprised if Decker is hunting down half-ducks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

3. - Top - End - #753
    Barbarian in the Playground

Beachside

Misha's turn to balk! Or not. She looks rather intrigued really, and not at all ashamed at the fact that her attempted drowning victim turned out to be an old friend.

A rather different looking old friend. If she wasn't so naive, the nereid would probably be suspicious right about now.

"Freddy? How'd you get all foxy like that?" Misha drags out the word, emphasizing just what she means by that. This is certainly an odd change from the simple, frightened of everything barrel-maker's son she knew and made love to many days ago.

"Oh, and don't worry about me napping. I usually only do that after a few hundred years awake, or less if the locals get uppity about mysterious drowning deaths." Yes, mysterious, completely unrelated to her presence drowning deaths.

Speaking of which, where's the nearest copy of that one guy? Gotta keep tabs on them, don't want them all to get away before she can have some fun.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

4. - Top - End - #754
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Beachside]

Dena waves back a bit, surprised by the fact Jezebel was wearing more clothes then the average party goes, hell, she was even wearing more then her.

She carries over her bag to the daemon and sits down in the sand besides her. "Nice weather eh? And you can't complain about what's down here either." She says with a glance at the naked people. "Bet Kirk caused this somehow, he attracts this kind of behavior."

5. - Top - End - #755

Beachside

"Absolutely." Romeo is ready to go. He rolls off his surfboard and picks it up.
    Last edited by OrchestraHc; 2012-04-10 at 06:42 PM. Reason: Location, location, location

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

6. - Top - End - #756
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Beachside - Bar]

Kirk laughs and tries to pat Fettina on the arm. "I know this beach full of gay guys. Or at least one of them." He picks up his trunks and considers them. "You know, I don't have to put these back on. Maybe if you lose that dress." At least she still presumably has a bathing suit under it. It's a perfectly good exchange.
    "Wish I would've known who the old friend was," Tina says with a sigh. She reaches toward her drink and drags it home, taking another long sip. Her eyes move back to Kirk, and she breaks out in a smile even before she puts the glass down. "The dress, huh? Arright. Fair deal."

Tina stands and slips off the straps, letting the dress fall in a puddle at her feet. She bends and balls it up, now left wearing a remarkably modest one-piece swimsuit. The dress gets deposited in her lap when she sits back down. Her eyes drift to Dena, the drow (I think) who's talking to Jezebel. "Hey, what's with the girl-you?"
    Last edited by Murkus; 2012-04-10 at 06:45 PM.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

7. - Top - End - #757

[Beachside]

Decker Freddy sighs when Butler insists that she is, in fact, someone else completely. Would it be easier to just play along with this guy? Or should she try to explain?

Given that she already tried to explain she has the feeling that it would just end up in confusion and frustration for everyone involved. So sure. Just play along for now even though she has no idea who 'Decker' is.

Clearly the work of amnesia.

"No, it wasn't a duck. It was a boar," Decker replies. "I don't think I've ever heard of a weredeor that's a bird before. But I guess it's possible? Usually people get grabbed by Discordant mammal spirits."

Decker Freddy hasn't bothered to stand up just yet. The sand is all warm and comfortable and it feels really nice to wiggle her toes into it. She hasn't ever played in sand before! It's a new and exciting experience!

"Ugh... It's a long story," she replies to the water-elemental person thing. "Remember when I thought you were a thing called a Huldra? Well it turned out I was marked to become one. And Priest John knew all about it. Instead of trying to make sure I would stay human he set me up to be soul-shackled so I could be enslaved. Thankfully I managed to avoid that!"
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmćre Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

8. - Top - End - #758
    Ogre in the Playground

Beachside

"Can't complain in the least. Just glad that people are a bit looser here than Inside. This is actually my sunning spot. Never had beaches on my planet. Let alone an ocean. Warp, never even saw the sun until I got off-world. Feeling it is likely one of my greatest joys. Do you mind?"
    She asks as she sets a pair of fingers on her zipper, intending to disrobe. "As for Kirk, just ignore him for now. It'll drive him wild when he sees you do that."

9. - Top - End - #759
    Ogre in the Playground

[Beachside - Bar]

Of course the swimsuit is modest. Oh well.

Kirk's eyes wander toward the other drow as well. "Ah, I should have expected to find her here. Another friend, newer. We both work at NO." Yes, because that's clearly the extent of your relationship with her. "I may have lost a bet, so she has my hat for the next while." Kirk looks just a little sheepish.

10. - Top - End - #760
    Ogre in the Playground

[Beachside]

Misha does indeed get some eyes drawn to her!
    Three, very suspicious sets of diabolical eyes, which can sense her aura and don't like it much. Two of them, because they're doing the same thing and want to be exclusive, dammit!
    But those two quickly forget about it and return to their angel, whom they still seem to be molesting with apparent glee.

Kal meanwhile, intends to go over there and keep an eye on what the hell she thinks she's doing! But suddenly, surprise apology!
    "Um. Apology accepted."
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok
    She’s graduated from child soldier to unstable teen sorceress, way to go.

11. - Top - End - #761
    Orc in the Playground

Beachside

"Exceptional. And now that I have made amends, I believe I shall be leaving. I have things to do, and I can tell when I am not wanted. Good day to you both." Phineas nods toward the devil and the dryad, with perhaps a tinge of regret in his voice. He then turns and begins walking off down the beach. If there was a sunset, he would be walking into it. It's that sort of a moment.
    ~Sneaky Weasel~

Brilliant American McGee's Alice avatar by the fantastic Paisley

Previous Avatar by the wonderful Strawberries:
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #762

[Beachside - Bar]

Of course the swimsuit is modest. Oh well.

Kirk's eyes wander toward the other drow as well. "Ah, I should have expected to find her here. Another friend, newer. We both work at NO." Yes, because that's clearly the extent of your relationship with her. "I may have lost a bet, so she has my hat for the next while." Kirk looks just a little sheepish.
    Unfortunately. It's already been established that she's rather modest with swimwear. Don't worry, I didn't make it up just to thwart Kirk.

"You? Lost a bet?" Tina smiles at his sheepish expression. "Who are you and what have you done with Kirk?" She glances back towards Dena. "Just what were you betting on?"

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

13. - Top - End - #763
    Ogre in the Playground

[Beachside]

Aeia just looks at Phineas wordlessly. She didn't want this to happen, but she can't find the words to stop him. She watches him go for a moment then turns to walk away herself.

Except she's not leaving the beach. The dryad goes and tracks down Bark. When she finds him she will sit down at his feat and lean against his legs.

[Beachside - Bar]

<.< Kirk waves his hand dismissively and chuckles a bit "There was this charity slave auction a bit ago at the Gambling League of Gambling. I'm surprised you never knew about it. Anyway, I bet that I'd go for the highest and never quite made it." Kirk lets her fill in the blanks. He doesn't mention the bet that he was using the hat bet to try and get out of.

14. - Top - End - #764
    Ogre in the Playground

[Beachside]

Butler stares at Decker for several long moments before stepping up to her to put the back of his hand on her forehead to check for a fever.
    "Are you sure you're feeling ok ma'am?"

She was acting quite peculiar! For Decker that is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

15. - Top - End - #765

Beachside

Bark allows this, of course. He is currently sitting himself, knees pulled up in front of his chest and back straight, but considering his height there is plenty of lower leg for Aeia to lean on.

He isn't quite sure what to do with an obviously distressed dryad. It's hard to even pull himself out of the comforting doldrums of non-thought.

But slowly, provided she doesn't move while he's coming to a decision, Bark will extend his long arms forward and try to pull Aeia back into a warm hug. The sunbleached wood of his arms should transfer some of the heat into her.

"This is a nice place..."

Beachside - Busty and Co.

"Huh, well it's certainly a nice new look on you. How does it feel? Compared to all that normal stuff you were before. Like, you were male all the time before, right? And you couldn't become Butler's wife as far as I know." While Butler is trying to take Freddy's temperature, Misha goes for the more direct route and tries prodding the apparent swanmay in the chest.

Yay chest!
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

16. - Top - End - #766

[Beachside - Bar]

<.< Kirk waves his hand dismissively and chuckles a bit "There was this charity slave auction a bit ago at the Gambling League of Gambling. I'm surprised you never knew about it. Anyway, I bet that I'd go for the highest and never quite made it." Kirk lets her fill in the blanks. He doesn't mention the bet that he was using the hat bet to try and get out of.
    ((By the by, is Aeia the same dryad Adir met in the forest that one time? ))

"Aha, now that doesn't surprise me much." Of course Kirk would lose a bet based on his own arrogance. "Why'd she want your hat, though?" Tina stumbles upon the more important question. "And who bought you, anyway? Because I might make them a counter-offer..."

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

17. - Top - End - #767

[Beachside]

Uh oh!

Decker feels really warm! No doubt this is due to her having a fever as opposed to Huldra being on fire inside. She must be unwell! Butler will have to figure out how to make her feel better.

Freddy just sighs and puts up with the cat-boy's amusing antics. This should be mostly harmless, right? Kind of annoying. But sorta cute at the same time.

Then she gets poked right in the chest. Which results in flailing! "Hey! Knock that off! Those aren't for poking!" even in the condition she's been cursed with the Huldra still has the mind of a pretty normal person from a pretty normal village and she knows well enough that people walking up to a woman and fiddling with her breasts isn't socially acceptable.

Especially in public.

Once the requisite flailing is finished she'll give Misha a rather cross look for a moment before laughing. "It's strange. Really frightening at first. But I... uuh... It isn't too bad. Except when I get hungry. Then it gets really bad. I think the Emperor must have some reason for letting this happen to me. I just don't know what it is yet..."

Or it could be Discord thwarting the Emperor's order. But Freddy would rather not consider that she's just a pawn of Discord now.
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmćre Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

18. - Top - End - #768
    Ogre in the Playground

[Beachside]

The people on the beach may see something red drop from the sky into the water with a large splash. It's far enough from shore that no water should get on anybody who doesn't want to get wet, of course.

After a moment, a certain red half-dragon resurfaces, looking quite a bit like he's enjoying himself. He starts swimming back to shore with a smile on his face... and will start walking towards the bar! someone might head him off before he gets there, though, at the players' discretion.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

19. - Top - End - #769
    Ogre in the Playground

[Beachside]

Kal waves at Harnel.
    "Hi Harnel!"
    Harnel might note that Kal is, in fact, completely naked. As is Moff. As is Aeia, though she's off somewhere else. As is Kirk. As is Jezebel, or at least, she's in the process of becoming so.
    Oh, how Cessie would disapprove.

20. - Top - End - #770
    Ogre in the Playground

[Beachside]

Aeia puts her arms over Bark's when she's hugged. "It is." She settles her head back against him and half closes her eyes. She'll sit silent for a while at least.

[Beachside - Bar]

((No, her appearance is rather different than the one Adir met... Though, with your permission, we could do some handwaving and she could be.))

"Because she knows me well enough to know that would bug me." Kirk says. He gives her a sly look as he responds to the second question. "Maybe you could just try asking me nicely." He suggests, completely avoiding the question.
    Last edited by Gullara; 2012-04-10 at 09:27 PM.

21. - Top - End - #771
    Ogre in the Playground

[Beachside]

As I forgot to mention what exactly Harnel is wearing before, it should be noted that he is currently wearing swimming trunks shaped to fit with his tail. They are navy blue, to contrast with his red and yellow scales.

Hey waves back to Kal, raising an eyebrow. He doesn't really recognize the... tiefling? It's what it looks like from here. Well, whatever. Harnel is fairly good at keeping his eyes away from the more indecent people here on the beach.

Ok, that's a bit of a lie. Harnel can't help but look at such people as Misha, Jezebel, and Dena, but it's not exactly overt >.>

Harnel goes over to Kal and says, "Hi... um, do I know you?"

22. - Top - End - #772
    Ogre in the Playground

[Beachside]

"Sure. At least, I think we have. I mean, I couch-surf at WATCHTOWER sometimes so I've seen you around, but I'm not sure if we've ever met met. Were you at the Shepherdpocalypse, or is that before your time?"
    "I'm Kal."

23. - Top - End - #773
    Ogre in the Playground

[Beachside]

Harnel quirks an eyebrow, "Hi Kal. You already know my name apparently - do you remember that 'Serpent's Gaze' hotel business? That happened almost immediately after I arrived in the Nexus."

24. - Top - End - #774

[Beachside - Bar]

((No, her appearance is rather different than the one Adir met... Though, with your permission, we could do some handwaving and she could be.))

"Because she knows me well enough to know that would bug me." Kirk says. He gives her a sly look as he responds to the second question. "Maybe you could just try asking me nicely." He suggests, completely avoiding the question.
    ((Sure. She looks pretty different, yeah, but she seems to act the same ))

"Mm, maybe. What are your duties as a 'charity slave'?" Tina asks, amused. She leans toward him. "And you didn't answer my question."
    Last edited by Murkus; 2012-04-10 at 09:45 PM.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

25. - Top - End - #775
    Ogre in the Playground

[Beachside - Bar]

"Just some dwarf that doesn't particularly care for me I'm afraid. Nothing to worry about." Kirk just hopes she doesn't make the connection between a dwarf that dislikes him and a certain illegitimate son that hates his guts. <.<

He needs to distract her. "As for my duties; Whatever my mistress desires." He says in a low voice as he also leans forward, further closing the distance between them. He tries to slide a hand onto her thigh.

26. - Top - End - #776
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    [Beachside]

Harnel quirks an eyebrow, "Hi Kal. You already know my name apparently - do you remember that 'Serpent's Gaze' hotel business? That happened almost immediately after I arrived in the Nexus."
    [Beachside]

"Um... no, actually. I wasn't involved with that, I don't think." Says Kal.

27. - Top - End - #777
    Ogre in the Playground

[Beachside]

Harnel nods, "Alright then. Mind if I ask why you're naked?"

28. - Top - End - #778
    Ogre in the Playground

[Beachside]

"Favor to Moff. It's meant to encourage more people to be naked so that he has more to stare at, but so far, it doesn't seem to be working." Kal shrugs.
    Maybe if all the other Moffs got naked it might help. Drown out dissention by sheer force of numbers! Also people like Butler or Haruki would probably get naked if asked nicely. You aren't thinking this through properly, Moff!

29. - Top - End - #779
    Ogre in the Playground

[Beachside]

"... Right. That's... odd. To be fair, I don't think I'm going to get naked, though good luck. I'm sure Moff would appreciate not seeing me naked, at least." Harnel says. Awkward.

30. - Top - End - #780
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    [Beachside!]

"I wish so too, but you are still beautiful...and I feel distinctly overdressed," Erin says with a chuckle, giving Lellienth's hand a squeeze as she looks over the...hijinks...at the beach. "Shall we check out the bar?"

[Beachside]

The drowess nods, squeezing Erin's hand in return.

"I know. I just wish I could show off at least some of that. And going swimming would have been nice too... But in any case, yes, checking out the bar sounds good."

And, with that, the priestess begins to head there!