Page 40 of 47 FirstFirst ... 15303132333435363738394041424344454647 LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1390
  1. - Top - End - #1171
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

Default Re: [Nexus] HT's plots

[Beachside]

"I suppose a bit more couldn't be too harmful, if it's a lighter kind..."
    No way a reaper with more booze can be a bad thing.
    On the bright side, she never seems to be inebriated for all that long...

And so she lightly nudges her glass forward to accept Dionysus' offer.
    A questionable idea, she's sure, but rude to refuse such a flighty fellow perhaps.

Although Libby will be pursing her lips a bit at all this vengeance talk.
    Such things never lead to polite harmony.
    And in the Nexus, all too often lead to her doing her job, even when innocently intended.
    "Maybe you could just plan another party instead..."
    "Fear and creativity are conjoined twins."
    Absentee Spirit

2. - Top - End - #1172
    Barbarian in the Playground

Beachside

Dionysus tips the bottle casually into Libby's glass, a splash of red mixing with the minute dregs of slushie that were there previously.

"It isn't about retribution, simply a merging of interests by two like-minded folk. I was wondering if you would not mind converting to Bacchanalia and becoming one of my revelers. All I require of my normal followers is to find parties, go to them, and bring wine that I can teach them to make or supply myself. Spreading the gift of alcohol and loosening people up and so forth." Dio still doesn't outright say he's a god, but he thinks he's made himself amply clear by now.

"Another party is always a good idea. I'll have to outsource the actual planning though. That's what having minions followers is all about."
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

3. - Top - End - #1173
    Halfling in the Playground

Beachside

Well there's no arguing with that fact now. Especially given Dio's various powers. Now, as for following him... "Well, I've never been all that religious, She grins. "But that sounds like my kinda religion. Do I get anything for converting? Besides the, uh, wine and stuff."
    Last edited by Murkus; 2012-06-18 at 02:06 PM.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

4. - Top - End - #1174
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

[Beachside]

Converting right in front of her, tsk tsk, Dionysus.
    If she were any other goddess, Libby would probably be rather irritated.

But instead, she just lightly downs some of her latest quantity of alcohol, letting it settle around her tastebuds.
    Let them hash out their conversion process, she'll just be over here wondering if she will get drunk again.
    Absentee Spirit

5. - Top - End - #1175

Beachside

If she was any other goddess, he'd probably be far more brazen about it.

As for her getting drunk, that's entirely up to how much she drinks. Aside from the taste enhancing effects, the alcohol is not inherently magical.

"Divine favor, mostly. If you stay in good standing and don't displease me then any requests you make that are within my power are considered granted, barring extenuating circumstances. I could not, for example, hurl the sleeping cyborg into a lion enclosure to sober up, since he's under the protection of another god. Of course, she is a very passive god, and follows her rules quite closely, but I'm certain that if I did it she'd stare at me most harshly." A light teasing tone accompanies this statement as he caps the wine bottle with a temporary rubber cork. If anyone wants more, it will be easy enough to remove.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

6. - Top - End - #1176

[Beachside]

"And we couldn't have that," says Tina, smirking at Libby a little. She looks at Dionysus thoughtfully before smiling a shimmering smile. "You've got a deal. How do we, uh, do this? Is there an oath or anything like that?"

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

7. - Top - End - #1177
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

[Beachside]

"I would no-"
    Libby starts an almost petulant response before she gathers herself again and just "hmphs" into a drink.
    Such a smart-alack, that Dionysus.
    "Could always try it and see how harsh it'd be."
    More booze!
    This nonsense is utterly intolerable!

Right Maggy? You'd show them their place, for mockery like this, wouldn't you?

The reaper gives a little nod, before reaching over to lightly pat the unconscious cyborg's head.

That's why we love you, always willing to go forth like that with your sharp words.
    "Don't remember oaths being mandatory for worship of this sort...think you just need devotion."
    Absentee Spirit

8. - Top - End - #1178

Beachside

Dio reaches under the bar and pulls out two premade whiskey sours, offering one to Tina.

"This is about as close to an oath as I ever get. A toast to our new arrangement as god and follower, you may now kiss the grumpy soul harvester, yadda yadda yadda. Cheers?" He holds up his own glass with a questioning look on his face.

"Oh, and if you're looking to ask for something or just praise me in general, saying a toast in my name will definitely get my attention. May not be able to show up right away, depending on how busy I am, but I won't be long in coming."

9. - Top - End - #1179

Beachside

"Cheers," says Tina, lifting her glass to clink it against Dio's. She takes a long slurp, then tries to give Libby a peck on the cheek when the reaper isn't paying attention. "So I can ask for anything?" Dionysus may come to regret granting Fettina such powers.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

10. - Top - End - #1180
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

[Beachside]

Finding a moment when Libby isn't paying attention is pretty easy right now, since she may have been trying to ignore them on and off in favor of her drink.
    On one hand, this was still awkward and she felt uncomfortable.
    On the other hand, this was probably her best way to get better about group socializing.
    On the other other hand...

The reaper proceeds to freeze and turn a rather vibrant shade of red at the sneaky cheek kiss.
    Which probably wasn't that sneaky, but she was being rather unobservant.
    "Bwuh...wha..."

She's so easily flustered.

It was always a doozy, with the shuddering. Although technically it had only happened once before.
    And boy was
    that a doozy! Totally didn't see it coming!

Of course, she didn't see this coming either.
    Doubted anyone else did either!

"Weeeeeeee!"
    There is a bright flash of purple light and a light rippling somewhere near Dionysus (probably not on top of him, maybe) as reality is briefly twisted in upon itself.
    It vanishes quickly enough, returning the air to its normal state, but leaving behind a little something in the process.

That little something being a pink-coated equine creature, with an extremely poofy mane and tail, decorated with three balloons upon its flanks.
    It has also appeared upside down and giggling quite loudly in a distinctly feminine voice.
    "Hehehehe, that felt weird!"
    Last edited by Chaotic Bob; 2012-06-18 at 09:28 PM.
    Absentee Spirit

11. - Top - End - #1181

Beachside

Magtok finally picks his head up, groggily emerging from unconsciousness. He glances at Libby and Tina, and then turns his gaze on the bright pink pony that just zipped into existence, blinking in disbelief at everything in front of him.

"Griphgle. Too much god-wine..."

He then puts his head back down, and tries to stop stop hallucinating. Clearly he's still miles away from sobriety, despite his cyborg half's best efforts.
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

12. - Top - End - #1182

Beachside

The fluffy tailed equine should land directly in a hammock made of vines, if her trajectory is consistent. Dio set up several of them behind the bar outside of the customer's sight to nap in, one of which is occupied by a snoozing satyr.

Thankfully not the one the creature lands in though.

"Anything I can grant you, so long as you keep in good standing. I'm not all powerful of course. Of course, I go farther out of my way for my more devoted followers, and will even call in favors from other gods to aid them from time to time. Hello little miss, what can I get you?" Dio doesn't seem particularly perturbed to have a pink miniature horse behind his bar. Just another day in bartending.

When Magtok speaks up, he narrows his eyes in thought, "Funny, I don't remember serving him all that much. Libitina, perhaps you'd better get him home? The sun can sometimes exacerbate the effects of a strong drink."
    Last edited by Slii Arhem; 2012-06-18 at 09:42 PM.

13. - Top - End - #1183

Beachside

"Aw, no, she can't leave! She's so cute." Says Tina, grinning a bit wickedly at Libby. Speaking of cute, Tina is quickly distracted by the tiny pink horse. "Hey! You've got a miniature pony back there? Can you grant me the pony?"

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

14. - Top - End - #1184
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

[Beachside]

Libby is keeping a fairly even, bright red tone at Tina's continued prodding, even as she somewhat blankly stares at the pony that just appeared.
    And vaguely nodding in perhaps rough agreement with whatever Dionysus just said.

She doesn't know why Tina just kissed her cheek.
    She doesn't really want to know why Tina just kissed her cheek.
    This is probably punishment for stealing that wine.
    Yes, clearly. She should just grab Maggy and flee before something worse happens.

"Not cute...Um...home. Right. Maggy should probably rest in bed..."
    Much more comfortable than a bar-top, right? Right!
    And much less awkward than being with someone she definitely didn't rob and with someone who is...just plain awkward! Or something!

Clearly this is why Maggy is a villain.

Libby briefly composes herself, in rough preparation for a quick fleeing.
    "Until next time, Dionysus. Goodbye...Ms. Tina."
    Now as long as Maggy doesn't have any objections to being hoisted off in a rabid retreat back to the MagCave, everything will be fine! Probably!

Meanwhile, behind the bar, the strange pony finally collects herself through her giggling and flops off the vine-hammock, back to her hooves.
    All the better to properly look around and see where she is.

Starting with this guy here, offering her...something.
    "I could do with some cotton candy!
    And I don't know you! Or you, or you, or you."

She points her hoof at various individuals here, grinning a bit in spite of her apparently ignorance with her situation and seeming utterly unconcerned that no one else here is a pony.
    "Ooooh, we should have an introduction party! That's the best way to make new friends! We can talk, and play games, and eat cake!
    It'll be great!"

At some point during this, she ends up on the other side of the bar, near Tina, offering a friendly grin and her extended hoof.
    Absentee Spirit

15. - Top - End - #1185

Beachside

Dio smile wryly, "No, I can't grant you the pony. I can grant you a pony, but this one is clearly able to think, and granting it to you would be slavery unless it went willingly." The tone he uses is similar to one he'd use to explain to a small child why having an entire rum cake is bad for you, even when a small slice tastes really good.

"That doesn't stop me from helping you convince her that going along with you would be nice though. Sorry little horse, but I only serve drinks here. However, if you'd go with my friend, I'm sure you could find a booth that sells cotton candy somewhere else on the beach. Then you could come back here and have that introduction party you wanted. Wouldn't that be nice?" Dio raises the flap that lets people in and out of the bar so that the pony can walk out if she wishes.

"Parties are the best things, don't you agree?"

16. - Top - End - #1186

Beachside => Up, Up, and Away!

Magtok clumsily waves a hand goodbye in the general direction of Dio, Tina, and the peculiar pink pony he's probably hallucinating, whilst getting dragging away by Libby.

"Nice timing on the random pony invasion," he whispers conspiratorially, turning his head away from Libby's own as he speaks, as if expecting those cat ears to serve some greater purpose than mere appearance.
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

17. - Top - End - #1187
    Ogre in the Playground

Not The Dragon's Den

Vinny sees the ray of energy coming for him and steps to the side before attempting to smack the grip of his revolver into the face of the cultist still charging him, attempting to knock it into the path of the magic. The explosions took him by surprise, but if he had let surprise bother him, he wouldn't have lasted a third of this long in his current career as a Mob Enforcer.

If the blow works and the cultist takes the magical attack, Vinny will attempt to realign his sites on the cultist who initially cast the spell and try to shoot a round through their chest as he backs up to the bar itself to avoid the magma coming up from the floor. An idea comes to him, but it'd have to wait for now.

18. - Top - End - #1188
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rebonack View Post
    Waaaaait.

This isn't the Den at all!

Must be Nexus shenanigans.

Raven gets blasted backwards by a face full of explosions! She Curls her body into a ball, hitting the ground in a roll before springing back to her feet covered in sizzling gore and a few chips in her armored carapace.

That had caught her by surprise. Next time? Not so much. The Farspawn rogue is quite the nimble one, and the improbable ability to dodge explosions is something she's well acquainted with. And thankfully her hyper-natural body doesn't quite adhere to the normal laws of physics, thus blunting the impact of the blast a bit.

Still hurt. But she's not out of commission.

As the floor beings cracking and erupting and burbling menacingly Raven dodges perpendicular to reality, neatly skirting around the molten rock and leaping into the midst of the chanting cultists. No time to take them one by one, this earthquake spell needs to end now.

The chimera's form blurs as she unleashes a flurry of slashes from wings and tail, limbs like sickles aiming the scythe down the cultists in a graceful waltz of violence, blades, and blood.
    The rogue blasts through the group in a flurry, 3 fall down to the ground dead, this causes loss of the spell, so in a rather interesting turn of events, the earthquake spell explodes. The full power of it cracks the floorboards, causing wood and nails to fly everywhere, mixed with magma and a few shattered bottles. Magma starts to spill from the hole in the ground spewing the red hot stuff. Ah! Best get away from that! The other two cultists growl and send balls of purple stuff at the rogue!

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    Not The Black Dragon Den

((The events that started here have now been transplanted to a generic tavern in this thread.))

Billie sees at once that killing these guys up close would be a bad idea, but she isn't much of a ranged specialist. Sure, she could throw her dagger, but wouldn't it be more fun if...

...she picks up the wizardess bodily over her head and flings her across the tavern at the largest cluster of cultists. Definitely super human ability showing here.

Of course the grab and throw was an attempt. If the wizardess has a way to escape being grabbed and thrown, then Billie will have to react accordingly. But Billie is all up in her face, so it'll have to be something good. Hopefully she can't just teleport away. That would leave Billie badly outmatched.

If the wizardess can still manage to throw a fireball, and aim it properly, while being punched and then thrown (or trying to escape being thrown), then Billie might get burnt. Of course, Billie is hoping that the spell will end up hitting the tangle of cultists she's hoping to create, or better yet, that getting knocked over causes them to explode.

Since a floor flooded with real magma would be pretty much instant death for most organic creatures, whether cultists or not, and since the cultists aren't dying from standing around in magma, I'm going to assume it's Video Game Magma, where you can actually walk through it if you have enough hit points to sustain the damage from each step, and somehow emerge from it without being horribly scarred for life. Billie would like to jump on a table, since that's what you do when you are playing The Floor Is Lava, but she's a little occupied at the moment. Maybe next round.

((If this is real magma, I'll have to retcon Billie out of the scene, as she couldn't possibly survive.))

((Could you include at the bottom of your post a little tally of the cultists and what they're doing?

ex: Cultists kicking kittens 3
    cultist chanting in faux latin 1
    cultist returning from the loo because his watch was slow 1
    cultists exploding this turn 19))
    ((Standard videogame magma, for the sake of having combat in a magma heavy place.))

((Sure!))

The poor female cultists cannot run away or teleport in combat, only the more powerful members have those special abilities. Ah! Shje's grabbed and thrown! She hits the cultists like they were playing a game of bowling! The cultists smacked by the female groan and one of them accidentally falls into a small pool of magma. Boom! He's gone. The female cultists is still pretty okay though, and aims a purple spell similar to the other cultists spells. So yaya, 4 died this turn!

Cultists Alive: 7
    Cultists Fighting Farspawn Horror: 2
    Cultists Fighting Mob Dude: 1

Not The Dragon's Den

Vinny sees the ray of energy coming for him and steps to the side before attempting to smack the grip of his revolver into the face of the cultist still charging him, attempting to knock it into the path of the magic. The explosions took him by surprise, but if he had let surprise bother him, he wouldn't have lasted a third of this long in his current career as a Mob Enforcer.

If the blow works and the cultist takes the magical attack, Vinny will attempt to realign his sites on the cultist who initially cast the spell and try to shoot a round through their chest as he backs up to the bar itself to avoid the magma coming up from the floor. An idea comes to him, but it'd have to wait for now.

The purple spell cast by the other cultists smacks this one! The poor cultist stops moving as purple runes suddenly envelop him. The runes begin to squeeze tighter and tighter until several cracks can be heard, and the cultist explodes as his ribs pierce his heart.

19. - Top - End - #1189

Beachside

Tina waves to the retreating party-goers before placing her full attention upon the miniature horse. She smiles and says, "I think that sounds like a great idea." Tina hops off her stool.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

20. - Top - End - #1190
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

[Fleeing Beachside]

Amusingly, her cat ears do serve a purpose beyond appearance.
    They're actual ears.
    She went full out with the catgirl thing.

"Nice timing indeed..."
    Libby isn't taking credit for it, but the pony did show up at a convenient time.
    Hooray!

Now time for a bit of liberally abused god-magic to fly them off to the Magcave.
    Maggy won't mind a bit of leisurely flying, will he?

[Not-Fleeing Beachside Yet]

Said pony deftly lowers her hoof upon its lack of being shook (Maybe not hoofshaking people!) and does a little bounce to get out of Tina's way while she gets up.
    "I would love to go find a cotton candy stand! Ooooh, I could buy cotton candy for the party! Maybe we should find two cotton candy stands and have one of them supply the desserts!
    This is such a great idea!"

Gleeful bouncing in a little circle takes place, while she babbles about potential uses for the cotton candy beyond simply being eaten, perhaps as a party game of some sort.
    Then she freezes, looks briefly horrified, and slaps a hoof to her face.
    "Oh no! I don't have a cake! How am I supposed to have a proper introduction party without a cake?!"
    Absentee Spirit

21. - Top - End - #1191

Beachside

"Don't fret, I'll have a friend of mine provide some cakes for the party by the time you get back with the cotton candy. I'm sure she won't mind sharing them at all." By friend he means fanatically devoted alseid with a penchant for baking. She'd probably have a few rum cakes, or vodka soaked fruitcakes, or really any number of alcoholic treats and confectioneries lying around and waiting to be sampled. He'll have to make sure he does something nice and spontaneous for her in exchange for raiding her pantry today.

"So, why don't you two toodle off and I'll go ask her about it, alright?"

22. - Top - End - #1192

Beachside

I completely missed that bit about the hoofshake. Fettina didn't ignore her, she probably just took the hoof with a little giggle before she moved away.

"Appreciate it, uh... Bacchus?" She didn't quite get his name, so she guesses based on the name of his religion. The platinum girl gives Dio a wave and ushers the pony off down the beach. "So what's your name?"

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

23. - Top - End - #1193
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

[Beachside]

"Ooooh, thank you Mr. Bartender Guy! That'd be great!"
    The pony gives a wide grin, a little salute, and then proceeds to begin bouncing away like a little rubber ball alongside Tina.

"Nooooo, we can't do names yet! It'll spoil the introduction party, you silly willy! Although I guess we could change it to an after-introduction party..."
    This idea is given some serious thought.
    "Might also be easier than calling you 'shiny lady' until the party too! What do you think?"
    Absentee Spirit

24. - Top - End - #1194

[Beachside]

"No, no, shiny lady's good. What can I call you, though? I'll just say 'Poofy'," Tina grins at the pony , glancing down to see their feet (or hooves, as the case may be) form tracks in the sand. "So, Poofy, how'd you get here? Where ya from?"

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

25. - Top - End - #1195
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

[Beachside]

Tina is passed one of the pony's nigh-eternal grins at her chosen nickname, a sign of obvious approval.
    She liked this lady already!
    Of course, she likes most ponies/people, so this was expected!

They're probably going to be the bestest best friends ever!
    "Oh, those questions are both easy peasy! Twilight cast a spell that did something completely unexpected, just like the shudders said!
    And I'm from Ponyville!
    What about yoooou, Shiny Lady? Howdidyougethereandwhereyoufrom?"

The question is bounced back from the pony's mouth in an almost tangible hose of words, which seems to amuse her endlessly and lead to a little bit of a giggle-fit.
    Absentee Spirit

26. - Top - End - #1196

[Not the Black Dragon's Den]

The rogue blasts through the group in a flurry, 3 fall down to the ground dead, this causes loss of the spell, so in a rather interesting turn of events, the earthquake spell explodes. The full power of it cracks the floorboards, causing wood and nails to fly everywhere, mixed with magma and a few shattered bottles. Magma starts to spill from the hole in the ground spewing the red hot stuff. Ah! Best get away from that! The other two cultists growl and send balls of purple stuff at the rogue!
    BOOM!

KAPOW!

EXPLOSION OF SOME KIND!

Boy, everything about these guys explode. Exploding bodies. Exploding spells. Exploding attacks. Wonder if they have explosive exposition, too? Wouldn't come as much of a shock.

Raven balls herself up tight as the spell back-lashes, allowing herself to be carried by the force up until she hits a wall. Or rather passes through a wall. Maybe?

Not sure if she even came out the other side.

More likely she just ducked off into Evasion-Space again to avoid the worst of the doom flying about. Now she's stalking around once again looking for a good target to pounce on.

Her armor is looking worse for wear by now. All this getting hurled about is pretty taxing.
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.

27. - Top - End - #1197
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by singingnoodle View Post
    The poor female cultists cannot run away or teleport in combat, only the more powerful members have those special abilities. Ah! Shje's grabbed and thrown! She hits the cultists like they were playing a game of bowling! The cultists smacked by the female groan and one of them accidentally falls into a small pool of magma. Boom! He's gone. The female cultists is still pretty okay though, and aims a purple spell similar to the other cultists spells. So yaya, 4 died this turn!
    So a purple spell is coming at Billie? She punches it*! Ka-POW! Just like Superman! Gonna explode the heck out of that purple spell!

Well, that's what Billie assumes will happen, giving the explody-ness of this particular encounter. Will it really explode? Stay tuned to find out!

*attempts
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

28. - Top - End - #1198

[Beachside]

"Ponyville. Ah. Of course. Nice weather this time of year," says Tina, grinning back. She can't help but grin just looking at this creature. The platinum woman shrugs. "Nowhere as cool as Ponyville. It's, uh, a city called Anchorage." Probly wouldn't be a pony-friendly place. "And I just walked. No magic."

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

29. - Top - End - #1199
    Dwarf in the Playground

Beholder

[Beachside]

Hm...wonder how far away those cotton candy stands would be from the crazy party.
    Or maybe they were vaguely nearby in hopes of extra business?

The little pony seems pleased as punch that Tina is in a good mood and the literal bounce in her step almost seems to get...bouncier.
    It's almost like she's some sort of perpetual bounce machine in bubble-gum colored pony form.

"Yep! Nice and warm, perfect for picnics!"
    They're like little mini-parties with blankets and sandwiches.
    "And Anchorage sounds like a neat place. Do they have a lot of aged anchors there? I bet they doooo, oooh, or maybe lots of boats!
    Sure you didn't walk here on a boat?"
    Absentee Spirit

30. - Top - End - #1200

"I'll have to come and visit you, then," says Tina, her expression mirthful. Her people always wanted a source of perpetual energy, and here it is, bouncing up and down beside her. "To be honest, it kinda su--stinks. Ain't nothing worth sailing a boat on, either."

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters