New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2035363738394041424344454647 LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,350 of 1390
  1. - Top - End - #1321
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] HT's plots

Frostheart Mountains

"Be at ease, young man," Hope says."Let us be seated, and you can tell us your story. <Redtail, will you fetch our guest some refreshments?>" The last part is spoken in Wolfen, which sounds quite strange coming from a human throat. In fact, some of the sounds she's making don't seem quite possible. A young wolfen, whose fur is quite bedraggled looking as he's going through his First Shed, gives a yip in reply, and bounds off.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

2. - Top - End - #1322
    Ogre in the Playground

Pathfinder's Tribe

"I hope so."
    Pathfinder admits. "You mentioned something about Brinika singing earlier. Is that still going to happen?" He asks, ears perked up in curiosity.

Frostheart Mountains

The Alpha nods to Divayn to do as asked and goes herself to fetch a few platters of food and drink for all of them, visitor included. He'll be offered one when she's gathered it. "I imagine you have quite a tale, and we're all willing to listen." She says as a crowd begins for form around the newcomer.

3. - Top - End - #1323
    Titan in the Playground

[Pathfinder's Tribe]

"Oh, of course. She's been thinking about it for the last week," Reelshka says with a smile. "She really wants to impress the entire tribe."
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

4. - Top - End - #1324
    Ogre in the Playground

[Frostheart Mountains]

Divayn considers this for a moment, before sitting down cross-legged. When he's given a drink, he'll cough a bit on the way down "Sorry, just dry throated from the road," before drinking the rest of it. A look around gives him a sense of the crowd that's gathered; quite a few people. He'd better make this good.

"I suppose I should start at the beginning then, but that point is a bit difficult to define. The start of my current quest? When I joined the Vigil? Or when I first discovered my talent for magic?" He scratches his chin, "I think I'll go with the last. My name is Divayn, and this is my story."

"I used to live in Divinity's Reach, the last human city on Tyria, the land I come from. Plenty of towns and villages around, but nothing like the city, with the palace in the center and the different districts arrayed around it, divided by walls set out from the palace and ministry like the spokes of a wheel. It's named for our six gods; Balthazar, god of fire and war, Grenth, god of cold and death, Lyssa, of illusion and chaos, Kormir, of truth and order, Dwayna, of Air and Life, and finally Melandru, of earth and nature."

"When I was a child, I never knew who my parents were; they were just things other people had to me, or figments in my half-remembered memories, and the rare dream. I was my own person, unfettered, even if I was poverty stricken. Being a child without parents is difficult for anybody, but I suppose I grew up stronger for it. When I was still a child, I discovered my talent for magic when a bully was trying to steal the money I'd pilfered off a merchant suddenly had his hair burst into fire," He chuckles, "He was fine later, but everybody knew I was a mage after that. Part of me knew I had to train up to defend myself with the magic I'd discovered I had, part of me certainly wanted to, but at the time I just saw it as an opportunity for money. What could I do with it? Before the year was out, I'd learned how to take things from afar using nothing but air, how to clear contaminants out of water so I'd always have something clean to drink, and how to start my own fires in the night," He smiles, "I suppose, if I had parents, I might have ended up becoming a mesmer or necromancer rather than an elementalist, but the elements are all around us, and I had to learn quick or be left behind, rather than find a teacher for some obscure way to speak to the dead."

"Regardless, I didn't have many friends after that; most people were too afraid of me to approach me. Except for Quinn. I'm still not sure whether he just didn't care or was so oblivious that he didn't notice until later, but Quinn was the only person willing to get close to me a lot of the time, and eventually we became friends. He was another person like me; no family to speak of and grew up on the streets, but he was always happy, even in the worst of times," Divayn breaths out, "He got himself wrapped up with the wrong people, however, and I got involved with the guards, helping them out with some investigations. When I found out Quinn was part of one of those groups we were investigating, I told him to get out, spend some time hiding and wait for it to blow over. Maybe he'd still be around if I hadn't."

"Two-Blade Pete, the leader of the bandits we were going after, had a plan, you see; poison the city well, sickening and possibly killing hundreds of people, to rob their shops and homes while they were in bed trying to get better. We found out about it, but Pete thought Quinn had told me what was going on when I'd figured it out for myself. I had to make a decision that day. The guards wouldn't be able to handle the bandits on their own to stop them from reaching the well; I was the extra power they needed to level the playing field. But... Pete was after Quinn, and probably already knew where he was hiding," He's silent for a moment, "I chose to help the guard. You can't weigh one life against hundreds, even the life of a good friend. It's not something I ever want to do again, but I'd make the same choice if I needed to."

He shrugs, still seeming depressed about the memory but trying to move on. It was a long time ago, after all, "Eventually, I caught the attention of the Durmond Priory, a group of scholars whose entire way of life was devoted to research and understanding of the world around them," he shrugs, "That wasn't for me. Instead, I sought out the Vigil, a military order put together to fight the elder dragons, great beings bent on consuming the world. 'Some must fight, so that all may be free'. Due to my power, I was fairly quickly promoted to Warmaster, though I've never really felt like I earned that title."

"Zhaitan, the elder dragon of undeath, was our most pressing concern. With the nation of Orr to the south, the undead simply had to send bone ships across the waves, or corrupt the ocean life to get at us, and we fought a lot of our own dead, including any soldiers that fell. There was even a few attacks on Vigil Keep itself, and I'm happy to say I took a pivotal role in those battles. Eventually, it became obvious we were being outclassed, and I convinced General Soulkeeper to unite the three orders; the Vigil, the Durmond Priory, and the Order of Whispers - strength, knowledge, and stealth, like something out of a story. It was enough."

"The Pact, as we called it, eventually formed up enough strength to challenge Zhaitan directly, and we launched a war that only lasted about a year. We invaded Orr, the cursed country, killing undead in droves. I think the worst was the undead birds; never saw them coming most of the time, and it wasn't long before the troops got in the habit of shooting them out of the sky when they were spotted."

"The thing I haven't told you, though, is that Orr was where the six gods first set foot in Tyria; it was a holy land once, corrupted into a land of evil and corruption by Zhaitan. This was a fact w used to our advantage though; there was a great artesian well, the 'source' of Orr, as it were. Rituals were cast while an undead horde was trying to stop us, but we managed to cleanse the well, and those cleansing waters spread throughout the entire country. It seriously hindered the raising of new undead, and weakened Zhaitan enough to attack him directly."

"I was actually part of that team. Maybe it's because of the teamwork we had, and the fact that every one of the group was remarkable in their own right; Kormir knows it certainly wasn't easy. But we marched on Arah, the city of the gods before they'd left the world, the place where Zhaitan sat in control of the nation... and we slew him. The undead are still a threat, but they can be cleaned up now without having to worry about them being an army," he shrugs once more, "I left soon after that. I'd put in my time, of course; a year fighting dragons, undead, and exploding necrotic chickens will leave anybody none too happy, and I was just glad it was over. Maybe I'll go back and fight the other dragons eventually, but it's not what I'm doing now."

"The fight with Zhaitan made me realize something; I've hit the peak of my ability, despite my age, as an elementalist. To be truly great at what I do though, I want to travel, and learn all I can. I'm still young despite what I've had a hand in, and I think I've already learned the important rule; there's always more to learn." he smiles, "Maybe I should have joined the priory after all. That's neither here nor there, though. My quest to learn took me through the mists, beyond my original world, to here; it's why I've come to you, seeking to learn. I've fought ghosts, creatures of spirit, etheric monstrosities, and many other things, but I've never sought to understand them. I'm lead to believe however, that a shaman of the Wolfen both understands and communes with them. If I'm able, then I'd like to learn."
    Last edited by Halae; 2013-03-05 at 01:01 PM.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

5. - Top - End - #1325
    Ogre in the Playground

Frostheart Mountains

Those who gathered there all listen to the story, staying quiet out of respect for both the tale and the teller. At the end, Elder Promise gives a rather un-Wolfen like smile. "Quite a tale. Just by sharing that you've earned your stay here for a long time." He admits before giving a small bow of respect. "If our shaman agrees, you're more than welcome to try and learn, and perhaps as you try, we can share our story to you as well."

Pathfinder's Tribe

The Shaman gives a small chuckle. "You know how we like song and story. I'm sure everyone will be impressed. I just hope she doesn't get too nervous."
    Last edited by UncleWolf; 2013-03-09 at 03:00 PM.

6. - Top - End - #1326
    Titan in the Playground

[Pathfinder's Tribe]

"She's sung before an audience before, like on your brother's wedding. She'll be fine," Reelshka says with a proud smile.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

7. - Top - End - #1327
    Ogre in the Playground

Pathfinder's Tribe

Pathfinder smiles hopefully and settles down next to Reelshka. After a moment, Waterstrider sits down on his other side and the two brothers lean against each other as they relax and wait for the show to start.

8. - Top - End - #1328
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbane View Post
    Frostheart Mountains

Those who gathered there all listen to the story, staying quiet out of respect for both the tale and the teller. At the end, Elder Promise gives a rather un-Wolfen like smile. "Quite a tale. Just by sharing that you've earned your stay here for a long time." He admits before giving a small bow of respect. "If our shaman agrees, you're more than welcome to try and learn, and perhaps as you try, we can share our story to you as well."
    [Frostheart Mountains]

Divayn smiles, "I'd appreciate that. I'd also like to earn my stay in... perhaps more practical ways. As I said, I'm very talented with the elements, so if there's ever anything you want me to do, don't hesitate to ask." It should be evident that he's uncomfortable earning his stay just from a story. It doesn't feel to him like he earned it.

9. - Top - End - #1329
    Titan in the Playground

[Pathfinder's Tribe]

Brinika stands in the middle of the gathered tribe, holding a bone flute and looking a bit nervous. Reelshka is smiling at her encouragingly and Waterstrider is prepared to provide the background music with his drums. The tiny goblin relaxes and starts to play.

After playing a long tune, she lowers the flute and starts to sing, going slowly around the circle of Wolfen and goblins. At this point, Waterstrider begins to beat a slow rhythm on the drums.

"Music grows in the rose,
    Rock and rain and the blowing snowstorm,
    Everything seems to sing,
    Everywhere I go."

Brinika looks around at the sky, people and trees around her as she sings the first stanza - as if everything really did sing to her - then spins around nimbly and starts walking in the opposite direction as she begins the chorus.

"I say one, two, play me do
    Let me sound as sweet as you
    Play me wide,
    Play me long,
    Let me be your song."

Brinika then raises the flute to her mouth again and begins to play the same haunting melody as at the beginning. After it's finished, she starts to sing again, this time going around more quickly and hopping from time to time.

"Lay me down on the ground,
    Song comes singing from the midnight places,
    Raise me high in the sky,
    Song comes rifting through."

This time Brinika turns around with a skip and hop and sings the chorus with more energy than previously.

"I say one, two, play me do
    Play me wide,
    Play me long,
    Let me be your song."

And once more, the flute produces a long and haunting tune as Brinika seems to pour her tiny soul into the music. This time she stays in place and sways from side to side when she sings the last stanza.

"Play me high,
    Play me low,
    Play me where the wild wind's blowing,
    Play me wide,
    Play me long,
    Play me for your song."

She doesn't play the flute again, going fluidly into the chorus.

"So I say one, two, play me do
    Play me wide,
    Play me long,
    Let me be your sooong."

She draws the last word for a while, before falling silent and bowing deeply to the audience.
    Last edited by Morty; 2013-03-20 at 04:25 PM.

10. - Top - End - #1330
    Ogre in the Playground

Frostheart Mountains

The Alpha gives a small human smile when she picks up the apprehensiveness. "Story-telling is a good way to earn your keep here, especially if you have tales and myths from far away lands." She explains as she gets up and offers the newcomer a wineskin filled with a mixture of mead and fresh blood. "As far as sorcery goes, as long as we keep it minimal, it shouldn't be much of an issue. Spirits tend to take offense at it."

Pathfinder's Tribe

The song attracts a lot of listeners, and at the end Brinika is given a loud applause of howls, claps, and cheers. Pathfinder can't help but smile at the show and leans over to Reelshka to whisper. "When she's of age, if we come back here, it is possible she'll be Given a Name if she does this more often." He admits to her.

11. - Top - End - #1331
    Titan in the Playground

[Pathfinder's Tribe]

Brinika bows a few more times, basking in the applause, before scurrying back to Reelshka, grinning widely.

Reelshka's ears, meanwhile, twitch as she smiles too.
    "I'm sure she'd love that," she responds quietly and then, more loudly, she says: "And now I think it's time for my story."

12. - Top - End - #1332
    Ogre in the Playground

[Frostheart Mountains]

Divayn nods, "Alright. I think I've got a few stories to share."

He sniffs the wineskin. The nearby wolfen should be able to smell he has a very small amount of disgust, but it's overwhelmed by his curiosity, and before long he starts drinking. "Tastes like some charr stuff I've tried. It's good."

13. - Top - End - #1333
    Ogre in the Playground

Pathfinder's Tribe

Pathfinder gives Brinika a small bow from his seated position before standing and offering Reelshka a paw up. "We're all shaking in anticipation." He admits with a half-wag of his tail.

14. - Top - End - #1334
    Titan in the Playground

[Pathfinder's Tribe]

Reelshka gets up with Pathfinder's help and walks over to the fire, and crouches in front of it. "I'm going to tell you one of the stories which are told of my people's origins - the Tale of Three Brothers."

"Long ago, before history was written by anyone, when the world was young and still shifting, there was a great King in the Fairest of Lands."

The shadows cast by the fire twist and turn, as spirits she asked to help form the image of a tall, thin figure whose head is surrounded with twisted branches.

"The King looked on the lands of mortals, where the Giants strode proudly and the mankind was making its first steps and burned with envy. He was a King in the Fairest of Lands, but he wanted to be King in that realm too, plain and grey as it seemed compared to the kingdoms of the fair folk."

The figure of the King raises his hands and the shadows form monsters behind it - bears with the heads of owls, two-headed snakes, monstrous trees and dragons.

"He took a host of the monsters which were bound to him as a Lord of the Fae and invaded the mortal realm. But there, the giants who dwelt in it fought his legions bravely. Earth shook from their struggles as the humans huddled by their fires in terror... but some of them fought as well, to the King's surprise"

The spirits briefly show the monsters seen before as the wrestle and fight powerful humanoid figures armed in spears and clubs. Then the image shifts to that of a group of humans dressed in skins felling a dragon with their spears.

"The King's hosts could not break the Giants' resolve, or even that of the first men. He decided that he needs more warriors, to overwhelm the mortals and giants with their number. He took of his blood and spilt it on the ground, where it mixed with darkness and soil and wind. Then from the earth emerged the first Gol."

This time the shadows form the figure of the King as he drips his blood on the ground, which causes another figure to appear. It's skinny, with long arms, short legs, big ears and wicked claws.

"The Gol were not like other Fae. The King created them from the mortal soil and made them to be like mortals, so they would breed and strengthen his armies. They marched in the front of the King's armies and died by the scores at the Giants' hands. Noone knew how the war would end, but the King did not expect what really did happen."

The spirits take form of three Gol looking around, as if in wonderment.

"The Gol looked at the world of mortals and saw that it was good. There was food and roojm to live. The seasons turned. The sun rose and settled as it would, not by the whim of the Lords and Ladies, as it did in the Fairest of Lands. And they saw that they were but pawns to a cruel and uncaring King. And unlike the other Fae, they did not care for such a fate. Three brothers among the Gol met together."

The shadows show three goblin-like monsters standing close together.

"The first brother said:"

"We fight and we die for the King. But the world of mortals is sweet and welcoming. There is much room for us to live, eat and grow. Let us flee."

Another of the three Gol nods.

"The King fights the giants, the humans and now the smallfolk as well. He will not chase us."

Then the third, smallest one, nods as well.

"The King thinks us pawns obedient to his will. We will take our families and leave him."

"And leave him they did. The three Brothers returned to their families and led them away from the King's armies in a great exodus. The first Brother said:"

"I will take my children to the harshest wastelands of rock, heat or ice. There we will grow strong and if the King wishes to chase us there, he will have to endure the elements."

"And so he and his kin grew strong and callous in the unforgiving wastes. He became the first Orc. The second Brother scoffed and said:"

"The King will care not for your strength or the harsh wastes. I will go to the endless open plains of grass and snow. There we will roam free with the wind and the King's hounds will not catch us."

"And so he and his kin resolved to roam the great open lowlands, taming and hunting the beasts as they went. He became the first Hobgoblin. The third Brother shook his head and said:"

"Neither strength nor quickness will avail us in the world of mortals, with the King on our trail. I will hide with my family in the roots of the mountains. Then we will grow safe in the ageless dark."

"And so he and his kin delved into the bones of the earth and made their home in the caves under the mountains. They were endarkened and saw the truth where the light does not reach. He became the first Goblin."

The three Gol figures turn into a broad-shouldered orc, a wiry hobgoblin and a small goblin, with their backs turned against one another.

"The Gol-kin needed not feat the King, however. With his footsoldiers gone, his armies were beaten by the giants, first men and the smallfolk. His legend of a terrible King who could not be denied was broken. The mortals saw that the Fae Lords and Ladies could be denied. He was cast down and banished to the depths of the Fairest of Lands where he dwells now, stewing in his bile. The world of mortals and the world of the Fae were separated and the mortal realm would forever belong to mortalkind."

"As for the three Brothers who turned their backs on the King and the Fairest of Lands? Some say they sill roam the world to watch their children live and grow."

15. - Top - End - #1335
    Ogre in the Playground

Frostheart Mountains

Granitespeaker's left ear twitches in amusement before she chuckles. "You don't need to drink it if you don't wish, but thank you for trying." She says as if he's passed some sort of test or another. "We have some guest housing set aside for people like you, so if you'll follow me..." She starts before starting to walk along, gesturing behind her for him to follow.

Pathfinder's Tribe

Most of the Wolfen are held entranced by Reelshka's story. When a couple young cubs begin to act up quietly, Stonethrower settles in behind them and pulls them apart, keeping a strong arm around each one so they can't reach each other. In time, the pair of cubs go back to listening with wide eyes like all the others. By the end, several wine skins are being passed around and one is offered to Reelshka as she also gets an applause. Dawn Wolf had settled down near Stonethrower, wrapping her arm around his waist and they both nod their respect to her, greatly satisfied by her story.

16. - Top - End - #1336
    Titan in the Playground

[Pathfinder's Tribe]

Reelshka bows deeply to all the Wolfen when they sound their applause, then she takes a sip of the wine to wash her throat and goes back to Pathfinder.

17. - Top - End - #1337
    Ogre in the Playground

Pathfinder's Tribe

Pathfinder doesn't wait for her to sit down before he tries to drag her down into his lap and give her a loving nip and a throaty happy growl. "It was wonderful."

18. - Top - End - #1338
    Titan in the Playground

[Pathfinder's Tribe]

Reelshka happily snuggles into Pathfinder and responds with a playful bite on her own.
    "Thank you. I try."

19. - Top - End - #1339
    Ogre in the Playground

Pathfinder's Tribe

"No, you don't." Pathfinder says with a shiver before tapping her nose with a claw. "You succeed." He points out with a slight smile.

20. - Top - End - #1340
    Titan in the Playground

[Pathfinder's Tribe]

Reelshka laughs.
    "I suppose I do, don't I? I had no idea I was so good at storytelling. It proves you never know until you go out and do something."

21. - Top - End - #1341
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbane View Post
    Frostheart Mountains

Granitespeaker's left ear twitches in amusement before she chuckles. "You don't need to drink it if you don't wish, but thank you for trying." She says as if he's passed some sort of test or another. "We have some guest housing set aside for people like you, so if you'll follow me..." She starts before starting to walk along, gesturing behind her for him to follow.
    [Frostheart Mountains]

Divayn actually keeps drinking, "I got a taste for it from another warmaster in the Vigil. His stuff always burned on the way down, so this is actually a nice change," He will, however, stand up to follow the alpha.

22. - Top - End - #1342
    Barbarian in the Playground

[Birthday Party!]

That abandoned bowling alley in Inside sure is looking spiffier than it used to. Clean and fresh painted (blue, as if its owner would have any other color), the front door of the building is also decorated with streamers, and framed by balloons. To make sure there's no confusion to coming guests or passersby, a large banner is stretched across the top of the door in big bold letters

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    The door is unlocked and even from there you can see the decorations streamers and confetti all over the place.

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

23. - Top - End - #1343
    Troll in the Playground

Birthday Party

Pansy arrives early, to help Justin get set up, and in case any of the kids arrive early. She doesn't want Justin to get overwhelmed with kid energy.

A little while later, Brand arrives escorting all the kids from GLoG who came via the donkey cart >> Riftline route. Tito and Lily are in this group of course, and Lily is quivering with so much excitement she's practically blurred out.

"JUSTIIIIIN!!!!!!!"
    she shouts as soon as she sees the building.

Tito rolls his eyes at his sister's behaviour, and waits until he actually sees Justin to greet him.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

24. - Top - End - #1344
    Titan in the Playground

[Birthday Party]

Brinika is there as well. She's not quite bursting with enthusiasm to the degree Lily is, but she's plenty excited. Caretaker is hovering dutifully behind her.

25. - Top - End - #1345
    Barbarian in the Playground

[Birthday Party]

Pansy being there is good. Without her, justin would have been prepping decorations until the last minute. She also likely meets the ghost cat, and knowing Pansy, her points have likely skyrocketed.

On hearing his name, and how could he not, he pokes his head out of the door and waves to the children. "C'mon in! I got like, half the lanes set up." And with that he goes back in.

"Kids are here," he tells Pansy, "just in case you didn't notice."

Pirate Justin avatar by myself. Emmi avatar by Gulaghar, Much Thanks!

My Characters

26. - Top - End - #1346
    Troll in the Playground

Birthday Party

Lily comes rampaging in and goes for a leap tackle glomp of Justin. "YOU DID IT! YOU MADE THIS THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!" Geez, and nothing's actually happened yet. Lily is easily pleased. (And of course, easily angered, offended, grieved, and so on. She's passionate and volatile, but right now, her emotion meter is maxed out on joy.)

Tito walks in beside Brinika. "Lily is a little hyper," he whispers to her.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

27. - Top - End - #1347
    Ogre in the Playground

Birthday Party

Griz is likely here as well. Unless he was stopped from sneaking aboard after Brinika.

I suspect he'll mostly just spend the entire time trying to not get stepped on by overexcited children.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

28. - Top - End - #1348
    Orc in the Playground

Birthday Party

Arriving under her own power is Natalie. A small bird will land on a suitable surface and wait for the door to open, or fly through a convenient window. Once inside, the little bird will land on the ground and slowly grow, absorbing the feathers and beak as her limbs change shape and elongate. When the process is complete, Natalie is standing there, wearing a smart chequered shirt and a knee-length blue silk skirt. Her long black hair has been carefully braided into a collection of thin braids all bundled together into a pony tail. Slung over her back is a familiar battered red rucksack, presumably containing the birthday presents and other party necessities.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

29. - Top - End - #1349
    Troll in the Playground

Birthday Party

Jamie happens to be present, a grin on her face as she accompanies Brinika and the others. "Parties are awesome," she declares happily, the Magical Girl looking around to see who else has arrived, and waving at Natalie with a smile.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

30. - Top - End - #1350
    Dwarf in the Playground

Birthday Party

Keo is trying to hide behind Jamie. She really has no idea what's going on, or where they were, or why people are celebrating, what is a birthday anyway, what was the thing they were on, what is happening here so much magic nothing makes any sense .-.
    Last edited by Lost_Deep; 2013-04-05 at 05:34 PM.