New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 16 of 52 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252641 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #451
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Request an OotS Style Avatar XX

Quote Originally Posted by GreenSerpent View Post
    Right. This is gonna be big.
    Big.

I run a pbp game on rPol and would appreciate it greatly if I could have an OOTS style made up of my players adventuring party. Size of the image is not important, but something decent sized as there's five characters.
    On to the party!

Pose: Standing side by side, sort of "adventuring party" look. Weapons can be drawn. Please feel free to add in details like holy symbols and so on.

Ok. Here we go:

Member 1: A Male Human Paladin/Cleric of Heironeous, wearing heavy full-plate armour and wielding a short-medium sword and shield. If the shield is visible it is steel, with a lightning bolt engraved onto the metal. His skin is sort of darker than white, sort of more olive. His hair is probably shaven, or short and brown.

Member 2: A Female Human Rogue/Swordsage/Swashbuckler. She's wearing light armour, probably leather. She wields two short swords, looking more silvered than normal iron. Brown hair, pale skin.

Member 3: A Male Human Archivist/Conjuror, wearing robes and carrying a prayerbook. He's got medium-length hair, probably tied back. His skin would probably be pale, hair I'd guess at black. He's got an arcane nimbus of light probably blue fluxing round his hand.

Member 4: A Male Human Ranger/Scout/Cleric. He's wearing furs, long tied-back hair and dark skin (but still olive-y). He's got his arm round number 5 (they're an item) and with a longbow on his back.

Member 5: A Female Human Barbarian / Druid, wearing simple green clothing and with tied-back brown hair. She has her arm round number 4 as well and holds a quarterstaff carved out of dark wood.

Much appreciated for anything!
    Well I've got some time on my hands, so I'll give it a go
    Quote Originally Posted by Gligarman2 View Post
    14. I will not counterspell when Celestia raises the sun.
    Do you want an avatar?
    Adopt one, or ask for a custom avatar!
    Portfolio

2. - Top - End - #452
    Titan in the Playground

All right, I have a new request:

Malachi, the Paladin/Dread Necromancer and Daphnia, the Dryad.

Malachi is a male Aasimar. Tall, thin, and pale, with sunken eyes and faint wrinkles. He wears a breastplate with black and silver livery. On the breast of the livery is his holy symbol: a deathmask of an elf in a helmet, with crossed swords beneath it. He has an easy-going look on his face, like he's on his way to spend an evening telling stories at the local pub. He leans on a trident and has a great sword slung across his back.

Daphnia is a female dryad. She is considerably shorter than Malachi. She has pale, birch bark-like skin, and wears studded leather armor. Her face is beneficent and her eyes are on Malachi's face. She has two spears slung across her back and stands with her arm around his shoulder.

Many thanks to anyone who can do this!

Edit: If you don't think the two-character avatar is possible, I'd like one with just Malachi, same pose. And if you happened to want to do a second one with Daphnia, that'd be great too .
    Last edited by Jeff the Green; 2011-12-08 at 10:58 PM.
    Author of The Auspician's Handbook and The Tempestarian's Handbook for Spheres of Power.
    Ask me (or the other authors) anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lateral View Post
    Well, of course I'm paranoid about everything. Hell, with Jeff as DM, I'd be paranoid even if we were playing a game set in The Magic Kiddie Funland of Perfectly Flat Planes and Sugar Plums.
    Greenman by Bradakhan/Spring Greenman by Comissar/Autumn Greenman by Sgt. Pepper/Winter Greenman by gurgleflep

3. - Top - End - #453
    Ettin in the Playground

RangerGuy

Hello, avatarists! Since the year is nearing it's end, I think that a new avatar would be very nice to have, and thus I humbly turn to you in hopes that some amongst your number would take my request.

I would like OOTS-ified avatar of Asura, since the upcoming Asura's Wrath has me all hyped up! The basic reference picture is there, and here come the alterations I would want in the avatar:

-Bit more dynamic pose. "About to punch someone" would be quite optimal one.
    -Battle aura: angry red and orange or bright golden flames all around him
    -Hair from white to brown
    -Color of the pants changed: blue to white, red to dark orange or golden (depending on color of battle aura)

If anyone would take the request, you will have my eternal gratitude, and free internet for being awesome

4. - Top - End - #454
    Barbarian in the Playground

Since I've seen your work (of all of you, guys) and it is impressive. I'd like to ask something of you.

Can anyone make a overweight (really obese) female kobold? She is actually drawn on my avatar by hand and it does not look good so small.

I thank in advance.
    "Evil is so passè, I prefer to be thought of as just a genius."

Homebrew - The awesome Tier 1 Fighter!

5. - Top - End - #455
    Orc in the Playground

Would you like any changes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gligarman2 View Post
    14. I will not counterspell when Celestia raises the sun.
    Do you want an avatar?
    Adopt one, or ask for a custom avatar!
    Portfolio

6. - Top - End - #456
    Dwarf in the Playground

The Zoat, I am afraid that due to technical issues I will not be able to continue work on your avatar for the time being.

My comp has stopped seeing my scanner, and that means I can't get the linework scanned for colouring. I'll be trying to fix the thing, find the problem and such, but if you'd rather get someone else to work on it in the meantime, I can understand.
    "How do you live in a world where everything is trying to kill you?"
    "Briefly."

Creator of custom Kobold avatars. Want one for yourself? Let me know!

7. - Top - End - #457

Quote Originally Posted by Xander Morhaime View Post
    The Zoat, I am afraid that due to technical issues I will not be able to continue work on your avatar for the time being.

My comp has stopped seeing my scanner, and that means I can't get the linework scanned for colouring. I'll be trying to fix the thing, find the problem and such, but if you'd rather get someone else to work on it in the meantime, I can understand.
    How sad!

I was hoping you'd be interested in mine... Since it is a kobold and all...
    "Evil is so passè, I prefer to be thought of as just a genius."

Homebrew - The awesome Tier 1 Fighter!

8. - Top - End - #458
    Pixie in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

I would like a big dog made out of bedrock with flaming green eyes standing next to steve from minecraft.

9. - Top - End - #459

Quote Originally Posted by TinyMushroom View Post

Would you like any changes?
    It seems fine! I shall make sure reference is given.
    I may call on you again, for when the inevitable death / new member / dramatic fight scene occurs. Watch this space!
    Illumian Dread Necromancer Lich avatar by Tinymushroom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodgruve View Post
    Really though, how effin scary would the beach be if an octopus could launch itself outta the water at a 200' move speed every 6 seconds. I'd never go to the beach again... I thought flying sharks were scary...

Blood~

10. - Top - End - #460
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Xander Morhaime View Post

I can wait.

11. - Top - End - #461
    Pixie in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Hello, I saw that people here had really cool avatars not on the list and found this! If anyone would be willing to spare the time it would be awesome!

A smiling male human with longish light blue hair in a steam-punk-ish suit wielding a dagger and a staff. Crouched on one knee, surrounded in fog, with the dagger in one hand held downward in a defensive stance with his staff in the other gathering the fog.
    De-Generation X

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Browning
    Ah, but a man's reach should exceed his grasp,
    Or what's a heaven for
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."

12. - Top - End - #462

Due to comments on the rate a sig, I would like a sig banner with the following:
    A d12 dressed like a king sitting on a throne, smiling evilly. A d6 and d20 are in chains anchored next to each side of the throne, they are prisoners and are sad and depresed. A d8 and 10 dressed as servants, looking hurried and distressed, and a d4 dressed as a guard with a defiant look on his face. The words "Every d12's Dream". Use a style for the dice similar to this. Sig credit would be given.
    Illud quod aeternitatem iacere potest non mortuus est, ac dis peregrinis etiam mors moriatur.

D&D 3.5≠Pathfinder

Typhon by Kaptainkrutch. Thanks to TylerB7 for the latin

13. - Top - End - #463
    Dwarf in the Playground

BlackDragon

Hello, I would like to request an avatar.

Race: Shadow-walker Elf
    Class: Swordsage/Telflammar Shadowlord
    Wields 2 curved short-swords like the ones the beguiler is wielding in Player's handbook 2. That he keeps sheathed behind him around his waist so they cross. Wears something that is easy to move and sneak in, dark colors. His hair should be medium-long and a dark red.

14. - Top - End - #464

Quote Originally Posted by Starwulf View Post
    Having recently(within the last month or so) become a fan of OOTS(yes, it took me a while to read it, but once I did, I read through the entire comic series in 3 days), I've decided I'd like it if someone could OOTS-ify my Zelgadis avatar. Beyond that, if anyone is capable of doing that, could they also perhaps make me a christmas version of it as well?

I figure there's no harm in asking, if it's not possible that's fine, but it would be neat to see Zelgadis stickified ^^

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleanor_Rigby View Post
    I think I might actually have a sketch somewhere of one of those. I'd been thinking of doing fusion avatars for the play by post group we're in for fusion week, then I decided I couldn't figure out how to work it out.
    ...Anyway, I might be able to do an avatar and a seasonal variant, I'll post here by the end of the week if not.
    I completely forgot I'd offered to do this, sorry!
    I think I can probably have at least one of them done by Friday but if you'd like one sooner than that you'd probably be best looking for another avatarist.
    Current avatar by Zefir
    Thanks to Teutonic Knight, Kasanip, Oblivion, Dogmantra, Elder Tsofu, araveugnitsuga and Alarra

15. - Top - End - #465
    Bugbear in the Playground

Lizardfolk

So I have a bigger request than normal, but one that would be OH so appreciated.

I'm running a PBP game here on the OotS forum and I would love to have OotS style avatars for each of the characters to use in the game. 2 out of the 5 already have awesome avatars so I really only need 3 more.

So onto the party!

PC 1: A female human druidess with black hair and green eyes. She wears hide armor and wields a scythe with ivy on it. The pose doesn't need to be anything complex, but as my player put it "something druidy". =)

PC 2: A male deva avenger with powder white skin with dark blue lines that trace the jawline and across eyes and nose. He has shoulder length hair that is streaked with white and blue (like his skin). He's wearing simple red clothes and a white armband with a red hand print. (If the armband is too complicated to get on there, don't worry about it.) He wields a big gouge and as for posing he could either be holding the weapon in hand or have it slung across the back. (Gouge Description: This spadelike weapon has a long haft with a handle on the end. The head is a wide, double-edged blade with a stabbing point at the top.)

PC 3: A male longtooth shifter warden. He is equiped with tan colored leather armor, a hammer, and a light shield. He also wears a white dew rag. The shifter's hair color is brown. For the pose he would like to be swinging his hammer.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much!
    Dakaran

P.S. -If you want to see the avatars in action you can see our current encounter here: ENCOUNTER
    Last edited by Dakaran; 2011-12-12 at 03:11 PM.
    Print and Play Minis | iheartprintandplay | Retired as of 2018, but my entire public collection of monsters, PCs, NPCs, environment pieces, and other supplements are still freely available (see links in top sticky post)
    Homebrew Projects | Extended Signature

16. - Top - End - #466

Hi, I'd like to request an avatar of Daenerys Targaryen with her three baby dragons
    picture for reference
    Spoiler
    Show
    Peter by Derjuin
    NEXUS characters:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Eadin by Akrim.elf

Catherine by Gulaghar:

17. - Top - End - #467
    Dwarf in the Playground

Hello. I would like to request a character avatar for my PbP game.

As close as possible to this image of Elespeth, except male and an elf.
    Spoiler
    Show

(The cloak is probably hard to draw and kind of detracts from the picture, feel free to ignore it. I'm mostly looking at the sword pose.)

18. - Top - End - #468
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eleanor_Rigby View Post
    I completely forgot I'd offered to do this, sorry!
    I think I can probably have at least one of them done by Friday but if you'd like one sooner than that you'd probably be best looking for another avatarist.
    I'm quite fine with waiting ^^ Thank you very much for even considering making me one :)

19. - Top - End - #469
    Ogre in the Playground

A humble request haha

Race: Human
    Class: Ranger/Rogue (just a sneaky guy with a bow)
    Hair: Longish black and straight (shoulder length is good)
    Pose: standing with an arrow knocked in the bow and smiling
    His name is Jack and he's based off of my playtest character for a new pbp and I'm kind of proud of him haha
    Any consideration would be much appreciated
    Last edited by Vixsor Lumin; 2011-12-13 at 02:32 AM.
    Going out of town, of you don't hear from me by 11/20 send me a poke

20. - Top - End - #470
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Vixsor Lumin View Post
    A humble request haha

Race: Human
    Class: Ranger/Rogue (just a sneaky guy with a bow)
    Hair: Longish black and straight (shoulder length is good)
    Pose: standing with an arrow knocked in the bow and smiling
    His name is Jack and he's based off of my playtest character for a new pbp and I'm kind of proud of him haha
    Any consideration would be much appreciated
    I think I can take this!
    Expect me to be finished in maybe 3-5 days! I'm gonna be travelling in 3 days, so there might be a delay. I'll let you know!

-Skyblade

BUDDING AVATARIST IN THE PLAYGROUND (PM me for details)
    MY CREATIONS

"If you have breakfast for dinner, is it still breakfast?" - Beer commercial

21. - Top - End - #471
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade62 View Post
    I think I can take this!
    Expect me to be finished in maybe 3-5 days! I'm gonna be travelling in 3 days, so there might be a delay. I'll let you know!

-Skyblade
    Thank you!!!!!!! ok ill try to restrain my excitement for a few days haha
    Going out of town, of you don't hear from me by 11/20 send me a poke

22. - Top - End - #472

Got a petition for a sig, I think it may be a bit big and weird but dunno:

it's the Avatar I have right now using the shield to cover himself and a female Lizardfolk ranger that's shoting a crossbow from behind him and literally shreding some orcs (or whatever evil-aligned race you'd like to put in, I just picked a random one) to pieces.

The ranger's all in modernish-looking leather armor and has a repeating crossbow (by repeating I mean it's pretty much a bolt-shooting assault rifle), and has a shortsword on the right boot, and (if it makes any diference), it's a teenager(or it's equivalent to that race). So, it's pretty much a character played by some COD player

Hope you can do it
    Last edited by Luka; 2011-12-13 at 01:38 PM.
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #473
    Bugbear in the Playground

Hey folks, as much as I love my Ted Kord avatar, I think it may be time for a change. Would anyone be able to make a Dr. Teeth avatar, or any member of his band? Heck, maybe all of the Electric Mayhem?
    Alchemyprime's Omniblog
    Want some Pathfinder 1e homebrewed? Hit me up!
    Ted Kord Avatar by KPenguin!
    My Gaming Channel!
    My Carrd

Stuff about me
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctemwolf View Post
    Thank you very much. you know, I think I like you, Prime. =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogmantra View Post
    You, sir, have created the best Pokerman possible. Here is your medal. Everyone else can just give up.

24. - Top - End - #474

Quote Originally Posted by Cyborg Mage View Post
    So. I just finished the offline mode of Monster Hunter Tri. The final boss fight was absolutely epic, though sadly lacked challenge. Anyway. I would like an avatar of Ceadeus, the aformentioned final boss, as close to OOTS as you can manage. As for pose, I'll take either a replication of the linked picture or a version of him firing his water beam, with one horn broken off.

A video of him in action is available here, if further reference is needed.
    First repost.
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Mage-King;
    Hydrogen Dioxide! It kills more people than ANYTHING ELSE! Billions are CHRONICALLY ADDICTED to it!

INCLUDING BABIES! THINK OF THE BABIES!
    Currently not doing any Let's Plays or AARs or anything, on account of being a lazy git. I'll get around to it eventually. Really.

25. - Top - End - #475
    Pixie in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Hey, could somebody please make my D&D character?

He's a rogue who wears a tattered black hood and cloak, and he's got darkish skin (a little bit darker and definitely less orange than a fake tan, think tanned Hispanic) and he wears a grey peasant vest and brown trousers and dark brown leather boots. I'd like to have him bent over, sneaking about with his shortbow.

26. - Top - End - #476
    Titan in the Playground

I feel the need to decorate with the Christmas spirit.

I'm requesting my current avatar to be santa-fied, red hat, jingle bells, the works.

Thanks for anyone who attempts this ahead of time.
    Spoiler
    Show

Bel's Compendium
    Homebrew sig
    Epic items of interest
    Sir cowabunga of clubs
    ENTJ-A

“Take but degree away, untune that string, And, hark, what discord follows!” -Shakespeare
    “Gnyðja mundu nú grísir, ef þeir vissi, hvat inn gamli þyldi” -Ragnar Lodbrok

"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me." -Archilochus

Discord -Now with a recruitment bot!

27. - Top - End - #477
    Orc in the Playground

tongue Re: Request an OotS Style Avatar XX

Hey, I'd like to request an avatar. Basically I want a roguish man dressed in a red dress jacket, with black pants a grey flat cap, and black boots. He is wielding a large knife in either hand, and he has bright red hair the sticks out from under the front of his hat. I want one of the knives to be held backhand, the other normal. He should have a wide grin. This is a character in my best selling novel(It WILL happen).
    Thanks, I hope someone's willing to cater to my strange desires!
    Last edited by Sneaky Weasel; 2011-12-14 at 02:25 AM.

28. - Top - End - #478
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BelGareth View Post
    I feel the need to decorate with the Christmas spirit.
    I'll take this one.

29. - Top - End - #479
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dusk Eclipse View Post
    [mechanics]Dragonwrought is a Kobold only Feat from Races of the Dragon which gives them the Dragon type which in turn allows for a huge number of tricks (most of them pretty over-powered) [/mechanics]

I don't know why but whenever says "Dragonwrought", I have an image in my head of a dragon with a set of tools and a blueprint building something.

30. - Top - End - #480

Quote Originally Posted by Eadin View Post
    Hi, I'd like to request an avatar of Daenerys Targaryen with her three baby dragons
    picture for reference
    Spoiler
    Show
    here you go