New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 17 of 52 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262742 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #481
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Request an OotS Style Avatar XX

It's been a while with no response, so here's my request again:

Malachi, the Paladin/Dread Necromancer and Daphnia, the Dryad.

Malachi is a male Aasimar. Tall, thin, and pale, with black hair, sunken eyes, and faint wrinkles. He wears a breastplate with black and silver livery. On the breast of the livery is his holy symbol: a deathmask of an elf in a helmet, with crossed swords beneath it. He has an easy-going look on his face, like he's on his way to spend an evening telling stories at the local pub. He leans on a trident and has a great sword slung across his back.

Daphnia is a female dryad. She is considerably shorter than Malachi. She has pale, birch bark-like skin, and wears studded leather armor. Her face is beneficent and her eyes are on Malachi's face. She has two spears slung across her back and stands with her arm around his shoulder.

Many thanks to anyone who can do this!

If you don't think the two-character avatar is possible, I'd like one with just Malachi, same pose.
    Last edited by Jeff the Green; 2011-12-16 at 02:30 AM.
    Author of The Auspician's Handbook and The Tempestarian's Handbook for Spheres of Power.
    Ask me (or the other authors) anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lateral View Post
    Well, of course I'm paranoid about everything. Hell, with Jeff as DM, I'd be paranoid even if we were playing a game set in The Magic Kiddie Funland of Perfectly Flat Planes and Sugar Plums.
    Greenman by Bradakhan/Spring Greenman by Comissar/Autumn Greenman by Sgt. Pepper/Winter Greenman by gurgleflep

2. - Top - End - #482
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BelGareth View Post
    I'm requesting my current avatar to be santa-fied, red hat, jingle bells, the works.
    Done.

120x120
    Cropped version

• If you want any changes, feel free to ask.
    • If you don't want it, just say so.
    • If you use it, credit must be clearly given in your signature.

3. - Top - End - #483
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanie Lirle View Post
    I totally forgot that i posted in here! Good thing i remembered soon enough.

That is awesome, Love it.

Thank you MERY much, lol, oh I kill myself!
    Spoiler
    Show

Bel's Compendium
    Homebrew sig
    Epic items of interest
    Sir cowabunga of clubs
    ENTJ-A

“Take but degree away, untune that string, And, hark, what discord follows!” -Shakespeare
    “Gnyðja mundu nú grísir, ef þeir vissi, hvat inn gamli þyldi” -Ragnar Lodbrok

"I have a high art; I hurt with cruelty those who would damage me." -Archilochus

Discord -Now with a recruitment bot!

4. - Top - End - #484
    Bugbear in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by Dakaran View Post
    So I have a bigger request than normal, but one that would be OH so appreciated.

I'm running a PBP game here on the OotS forum and I would love to have OotS style avatars for each of the characters to use in the game. 2 out of the 5 already have awesome avatars so I really only need 3 more.

So onto the party!

PC 1: A female human druidess with black hair and green eyes. She wears hide armor and wields a scythe with ivy on it. The pose doesn't need to be anything complex, but as my player put it "something druidy". =)

PC 2: A male deva avenger with powder white skin with dark blue lines that trace the jawline and across eyes and nose. He has shoulder length hair that is streaked with white and blue (like his skin). He's wearing simple red clothes and a white armband with a red hand print. (If the armband is too complicated to get on there, don't worry about it.) He wields a big gouge and as for posing he could either be holding the weapon in hand or have it slung across the back. (Gouge Description: This spadelike weapon has a long haft with a handle on the end. The head is a wide, double-edged blade with a stabbing point at the top.)

PC 3: A male longtooth shifter warden. He is equiped with tan colored leather armor, a hammer, and a light shield. He also wears a white dew rag. The shifter's hair color is brown. For the pose he would like to be swinging his hammer.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much!
    Dakaran

P.S. -If you want to see the avatars in action you can see our current encounter here: ENCOUNTER
    Reposting. Anyone willing to help a DM deck out his PCs in awesome style? I'd be happy to provide additional info if needed.

Thanks!
    Dakaran
    Print and Play Minis | iheartprintandplay | Retired as of 2018, but my entire public collection of monsters, PCs, NPCs, environment pieces, and other supplements are still freely available (see links in top sticky post)
    Homebrew Projects | Extended Signature

5. - Top - End - #485
    Ogre in the Playground

Wow, that is really good work. Kudos.
    "And yet, will we ever come to an end of discussion and talk if we think we must always reply to replies? For replies come from those who either cannot understand what is said to them, or are so stubborn and contentious that they refuse to give in even if they do understand." - St. Augustine

The Index of the Giant's Comments | Thanks, Bradakhan, for the avatar!

6. - Top - End - #486
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SheepInDisguise View Post
    Due to comments on the rate a sig, I would like a sig banner with the following:
    A d12 dressed like a king sitting on a throne, smiling evilly. A d6 and d20 are in chains anchored next to each side of the throne, they are prisoners and are sad and depresed. A d8 and 10 dressed as servants, looking hurried and distressed, and a d4 dressed as a guard with a defiant look on his face. The words "Every d12's Dream". Use a style for the dice similar to this. Sig credit would be given.
    repost number 1
    Illud quod aeternitatem iacere potest non mortuus est, ac dis peregrinis etiam mors moriatur.

D&D 3.5≠Pathfinder

Typhon by Kaptainkrutch. Thanks to TylerB7 for the latin

7. - Top - End - #487

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    Got a petition for a sig, I think it may be a bit big and weird but dunno:

it's the Avatar I have right now using the shield to cover himself and a female Lizardfolk ranger that's shoting a crossbow from behind him and literally shreding some orcs (or whatever evil-aligned race you'd like to put in, I just picked a random one) to pieces.

The ranger's all in modernish-looking leather armor and has a repeating crossbow (by repeating I mean it's pretty much a bolt-shooting assault rifle), and has a shortsword on the right boot, and (if it makes any diference), it's a teenager(or it's equivalent to that race). So, it's pretty much a character played by some COD player

Hope you can do it
    First Repost
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #488
    Dwarf in the Playground

I got a few requests, any one will do.

Preferred choice:
    *Stark from Bleach, in his release form preferably. *

Male Half-minotaur Uruh-Kai (orc)
    Uses a large spiked chain.
    Any Full-Plate style would do.

Male Human Blonde Spiked Hair
    Barbarian/Frenzied Berserker
    Uses a Greathorn Minotaur Hammer
    Never wore armor since he had a monks belt later on, although any light armor would work.

Male Silverbrow Human(Homebrewed for Amethyst Dragon) Short Dark Purple Hair
    Druid/Planar Shepherd (Fernia)
    No armor
    Last edited by Campbellk8105; 2011-12-16 at 04:57 PM.

Lan, Moiraine, Perrin, Rand, Mat, Egwene, Nynaeve, Thom

Awesome avatar and banner by Ceika.

9. - Top - End - #489
    Ogre in the Playground

I would like the following character with some differences:

Spoiler
    Show

I would like it if his jacket was more flowing, and the edges and collar of it lined with cobalt blue, silver, and white, softly glowing magic runes. I would like it if his hair was short, orange, and slicked back. If you could add a black trilby with a wrinkled brim with runes like those on his jacket (and what the heck, put the runes on his staff, too!), that'd be nice. I'd prefer for his gun to be tucked into his pants rather than the character be holding it, and I'd like for him to be standing, holding his staff forward in one hand, with the lantern glowing bright white and emitting small, glowing runes (like those on his jacket).

Much appreciation to anyone who does this. And internets, I have plenty of those to give. Darn things are cluttering up my room. It's serious business, cleaning up these internets. SERIOUS. BUSINESS.
    GLORIOUS SOVIET SNAIL SUPERTECHNOLOGY

Comrade L.E.S.S. by The Mad Hatter!

Quote Originally Posted by Viper9090 View Post
    My weirdest nightmare has just been replaced.
    (Recaiden) He lives!
    (Firedaemon33) Ia! Ia! TechnoScrabble F'Taghn!
    My job requires I leave without warning or explanation sometimes. I should be back within a few days each time.

10. - Top - End - #490

Due to comments on the rate a sig, I would like a sig banner with the following:
    A d12 dressed like a king sitting on a throne, smiling evilly. A d6 and d20 are in chains anchored next to each side of the throne, they are prisoners and are sad and depresed. A d8 and 10 dressed as servants, looking hurried and distressed, and a d4 dressed as a guard with a defiant look on his face. The words "Every d12's Dream". Use a style for the dice similar to this. Sig credit would be given.
    repost number 1
    Can I like, petition for this or something to help it get made? Even though I would also like to use it in my sig (if it gets made), I am not much of an artist myself.
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back

11. - Top - End - #491
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Knight View Post
    Christmas is coming; would anyone care to try an avatar of my Scarlet Knight, kneeling in humility before a manger? I imagine a light beam on them but of course, it may be easier said than done.
    I want to thank Vrythas for my avatar:

"We are the people our parents warned us about!" - J.Buffett

12. - Top - End - #492
    Ettin in the Playground

I can has request!

I'm looking for a cannon being manned by 3 goblins, one loading it from the front, one with a torch about to light the fuse and one on top, wearing a jaunty tricorne hat, pointing forward, his legs flailing as he sits on top of it and cackles.

Thanks in advance!
    Goblin Cannon Crew avatar by Vrythas.
    Spoiler
    Show

Gnome Gun Mage avatar by NEO|Phyte
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletmanalive View Post
    Damn you Cieyrin! Cieyrin!!!!!read as Khaaaaan!

My badges! :D
    My Homebrew
    The Gunslinger's Handbook
    Archetype Combo List!

13. - Top - End - #493
    Ogre in the Playground

I'd like to request a Zoidberg avatar, from Futurama. Preferably dressed in the character's typical clothing.

Thanks in advance.

14. - Top - End - #494
    Pixie in the Playground

Although I used to be able to make my own avatars, I have lost my skill and would now like to request a character picture for my signature.

A human woman dressed in black. She has wispy black hair and gray eyes. She is very, very thin and short. She carries two longswords in her hands. Strapped to her waist she has a selection of weapons, add as you like (perhaps a longbow and a few daggers?) She has tattered black boots.

If she could be standing with her swords in hand, in some sort of fighting pose with a concerned look on her face?

Thank-you in advance to anyone taking this request!
    Last edited by orb_of_blood; 2011-12-17 at 11:30 AM.
    Thank-you Ceika so much for my awesome avatar!

15. - Top - End - #495

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by Dakaran View Post
    So I have a bigger request than normal, but one that would be OH so appreciated.

I'm running a PBP game here on the OotS forum and I would love to have OotS style avatars for each of the characters to use in the game. 2 out of the 5 already have awesome avatars so I really only need 3 more.

So onto the party!

PC 1: A female human druidess with black hair and green eyes. She wears hide armor and wields a scythe with ivy on it. The pose doesn't need to be anything complex, but as my player put it "something druidy". =)

PC 2: A male deva avenger with powder white skin with dark blue lines that trace the jawline and across eyes and nose. He has shoulder length hair that is streaked with white and blue (like his skin). He's wearing simple red clothes and a white armband with a red hand print. (If the armband is too complicated to get on there, don't worry about it.) He wields a big gouge and as for posing he could either be holding the weapon in hand or have it slung across the back. (Gouge Description: This spadelike weapon has a long haft with a handle on the end. The head is a wide, double-edged blade with a stabbing point at the top.)

PC 3: A male longtooth shifter warden. He is equiped with tan colored leather armor, a hammer, and a light shield. He also wears a white dew rag. The shifter's hair color is brown. For the pose he would like to be swinging his hammer.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much!
    Dakaran

P.S. -If you want to see the avatars in action you can see our current encounter here: ENCOUNTER
    Second repost. Are there any artists out there willing to help me out? I would greatly appreciate it! Even if you only want to do one of the above, I would be very grateful.

Thanks!
    Dakaran
    Print and Play Minis | iheartprintandplay | Retired as of 2018, but my entire public collection of monsters, PCs, NPCs, environment pieces, and other supplements are still freely available (see links in top sticky post)
    Homebrew Projects | Extended Signature

16. - Top - End - #496
    Dwarf in the Playground

Hey, guys. I was hoping to ask for a Christmas avatar, if I may. She would be my current persona, my goblin witch, standing outside a tiny stable holding her hat in her hands. I'd imagine there would be a kind of warm glow coming from inside.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhu View Post
    [...] occasionally breaks into maniacal rants about menfolk, children, and the humans
    Phenomenal avatar by Fullbladder.
    Official Goblinologist of the Redcloak Fan Club. Proud supporter of Goblin Dan!
    Now, get back in line and sing along.

17. - Top - End - #497
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Vixsor Lumin View Post
    A humble request haha

Race: Human
    Class: Ranger/Rogue (just a sneaky guy with a bow)
    Hair: Longish black and straight (shoulder length is good)
    Pose: standing with an arrow knocked in the bow and smiling
    His name is Jack and he's based off of my playtest character for a new pbp and I'm kind of proud of him haha
    Any consideration would be much appreciated
    Reposting. I got a response but they said they couldn't do it anymore so.... but oh well if anyone would do this for me I would consider it a christmas miracle and would pay a large amount of wins
    Going out of town, of you don't hear from me by 11/20 send me a poke

18. - Top - End - #498

Repost 2. Or does The Warlock's count, making it three?
    Illud quod aeternitatem iacere potest non mortuus est, ac dis peregrinis etiam mors moriatur.

D&D 3.5≠Pathfinder

19. - Top - End - #499
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Vixsor Lumin
    Race: Human
    Class: Ranger/Rogue (just a sneaky guy with a bow)
    Hair: Longish black and straight (shoulder length is good)
    Pose: standing with an arrow knocked in the bow and smiling
    I'll see what I can do.
    Last edited by Tiffanie Lirle; 2011-12-18 at 10:23 AM.

20. - Top - End - #500

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    Got a petition for a sig, I think it may be a bit big and weird but dunno:

it's the Avatar I have right now using the shield to cover himself and a female Lizardfolk ranger that's shoting a crossbow from behind him and literally shreding some orcs (or whatever evil-aligned race you'd like to put in, I just picked a random one) to pieces.

The ranger's all in modernish-looking leather armor and has a repeating crossbow (by repeating I mean it's pretty much a bolt-shooting assault rifle), and has a shortsword on the right boot, and (if it makes any diference), it's a teenager(or it's equivalent to that race). So, it's pretty much a character played by some COD player

Hope you can do it
    Second repost, anyone out there available?
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #501
    Ogre in the Playground

I'll see what I can do.
    YAAAY!!! Thank you!

22. - Top - End - #502
    Ogre in the Playground

For one reason or another he ended up looking like a rocker.

120x120
    Cropped version

• If you want any changes, feel free to ask
    • If you don't want it, just say so
    • If you use it, credit must be clearly given in your signature

23. - Top - End - #503
    Dwarf in the Playground

120x120
    Cropped version
    Your stuff is just awesome. Good job!

Lan, Moiraine, Perrin, Rand, Mat, Egwene, Nynaeve, Thom

Awesome avatar and banner by Ceika.

24. - Top - End - #504
    Pixie in the Playground

Devil

Hey, I was wondering if anyone could make a stereotypical Native American chief riding a griffin...

25. - Top - End - #505
    Ogre in the Playground

120x120
    Cropped version
    Thank you so much! as promised here is 5 wins haha, I also like that he looks kind of like a rocker, fits my personality better
    Last edited by Vixsor Lumin; 2011-12-18 at 01:48 PM.

26. - Top - End - #506

So here is my request for a character i hold dear. He is a cleric of Tharmekhûl playing in the against the giants compaign setting. He is also a member of the Knights of the Dispatch. As a cleric of the Keeper of the Forge he likes fire, especially setting fire to things.

Gender - Male
    Equipment - Full Plate, Big Warhammer
    Any other notable features (scars, tattoos, etc.) - A tattoo of the Holy Symbol of Tharmekhûl on his forehead. (Deity is found in races stone)
    Hair color - Brown and beard like Durgan has.
    Race - Dwarf
    Class - Cleric/Battlepriest
    Pose you would like your avatar to be in - setting fire to something with a grin on his face. (inside joke: i set some fire to beds within a giant fortress while the party was identifying a gigantic sword, time lines got screwed up and we had to flee a fortress made of logs that was filled with smoke and fire)

If your really up for the challenge you can make a banner of the scene above. Here is some more info:

-We just killed a cloud giant
    -Party is as followed: A gnome beguiler in chain shirt, a gnome wizard necromancer who is a sadistic little evil genius, my dwarven cleric setting fire to beds, a human barbarian with a Tigerskul club, a halfling mindbender, a human cleric/combat medic of Fharlaugn (whatever, i mean the travel dude)
    -Sword to be identified: a Gargantuan Great Sword, which is later sheathed in a Bag of holding type 4 (the hilt is still sticking out of the bad and the Gnome necromancer carries it)
    -Fortress is made of huge logs

Bonus request:

My skyrim character: a redguard with rasta hair in dark collored armor, raising corpses, uses bound battleaxe.

I know i am asking much, most important to me is the dwarven cleric avatar :P
    Last edited by Umbranar; 2011-12-19 at 04:47 AM.

27. - Top - End - #507
    Pixie in the Playground

I'd love an avatar of a central recurring character in the game i'm dming: Human male, Dark brown hair in a single long braid that wraps once around his neck. Short beard. Light brown skin. For garb, think a blue judo-gi. Slung side by side over his shoulder a thick black bow and a greatsword (if the detail wouldn't be too fine it would be awesome if a padlock style clasp could be seen on the sheath, with straps over the hilt keeping it from being drawn). Tucked in his judo-style belt an ornate, double-barreled flintlock. If there's room after that, a blond, man-sized half-dog half-bear thing loyally at his side. Pose (of both, if the bearhound makes it) should be casual/relaxed. Greatly appreciate any effort!
    Last edited by thejibboo; 2011-12-19 at 05:10 AM.

28. - Top - End - #508
    Ogre in the Playground

...I can do that.
    Artifical intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerd View Post
    Strike me down and I'll clean the floor faster than you can imagine

29. - Top - End - #509
    Dwarf in the Playground

The Zoat:

Terribly sorry for the delay. The technical issues with the scanner have been (mostly) resolved. Would this work for what you asked for?

"How do you live in a world where everything is trying to kill you?"
    "Briefly."

Creator of custom Kobold avatars. Want one for yourself? Let me know!

30. - Top - End - #510

Quote Originally Posted by Maxios View Post
    ...I can do that.
    Thanks, that would be awesome!

D&D 3.5≠Pathfinder