New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 18 of 52 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272843 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #511
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Request an OotS Style Avatar XX

I have a request- I'd like a particularly demonic looking tiefling (no tail) dressed in scale mail with a Russian style fur hat, a heavy fur cloak and a keychain hanging at his side. And he should be grinning charmingly. Oh, and he's a NG cleric of the deity of redemption, so it'd be cool if the picture could reflect that.

Signature credit promised, of course.
    Last edited by Othesemo; 2011-12-19 at 11:51 PM.

2. - Top - End - #512

Quote Originally Posted by Maxios View Post
    ...I can do that.
    Yay! Also, also, when it gets made SheepInDisguise, may I use it also?
    Quote Originally Posted by Othesemo View Post
    I have a request- I'd like a particularly demonic looking tiefling (no tail) with a Russian style fur hat, a heavy fur cloak and a keychain hanging at his side. And he should be grinning charmingly.

Signature credit promised, of course.
    OOOOOOOOHHHHH YYEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHH, ANOTHER TIEFLING IN THE HOUSE!

*raises the roof*
    Spoiler
    Show
    This is the thief who likes to hoard,
    That loves the bard with the puppet Lord
    That admires the fighter with the green-hilted sword,
    That employs the Wizard, whose bird is ignored,
    That has the gender unexplored
    That intrigues the Halfling, usually bored,
    That slew a mountain of the goblin horde,
    That follows the cleric,
    That serves the lich,
    That seeks the gate,
    That guards the snarl,
    That lives in the prison the gods built.

guess what I was gone but now I'm back

3. - Top - End - #513
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Succubus View Post
    I don't know why but whenever says "Dragonwrought", I have an image in my head of a dragon with a set of tools and a blueprint building something.
    I really want an avatar of that. That would be the coolest.

4. - Top - End - #514
    Ettin in the Playground

Hiya! Could someone make me this as an avatar?

More Detailed Description:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Other than what's already obvious about the picture, there are a definite few things I need to point out.

-TechnOkami's fur is white
    -his headphones are a shade of Gunmetal
    -the floating disc on his back is a record
    -the lights themselves are a Gunmetal color as well, but the colors emanated are different (in this order: Red, Orange, Yellow, White, Green, Blue, Purple, Black)
    -this one is a little harder to describe, so bear with me: he has energy coming underneath his record, flowing down his back and wrapping into and effectively being his tail. To be frank, his tail is huge, and looks to be a flowing series of tendrils of light. If you watch this video, there is an animated figure in the very beginning of the video. The lady in the video is wrapped in the same sort of flowey light that TechnOkami emanates from under his record, which wraps into his tail.
    -the little amplifiers on his back legs are a little too clunky, and they should remain rectangular, but be thinner and longer, more closely resembling the length of his wolf legs.
    I've started streaming again.

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.

I started my first campaign outside of an abandoned mine, just as soon as a meteor storm from the moon hits.

5. - Top - End - #515
    Barbarian in the Playground

Yay! Also, also, when it gets made SheepInDisguise, may I use it also?
    You can use it, as long as you give sig. credit to Maxios.
    Illud quod aeternitatem iacere potest non mortuus est, ac dis peregrinis etiam mors moriatur.

D&D 3.5≠Pathfinder

Typhon by Kaptainkrutch. Thanks to TylerB7 for the latin

6. - Top - End - #516

Quote Originally Posted by Cyborg Mage View Post
    So. I just finished the offline mode of Monster Hunter Tri. The final boss fight was absolutely epic, though sadly lacked challenge. Anyway. I would like an avatar of Ceadeus, the aformentioned final boss, as close to OOTS as you can manage. As for pose, I'll take either a replication of the linked picture or a version of him firing his water beam, with one horn broken off.

A video of him in action is available here, if further reference is needed.
    Second repost.
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Mage-King;
    Hydrogen Dioxide! It kills more people than ANYTHING ELSE! Billions are CHRONICALLY ADDICTED to it!

INCLUDING BABIES! THINK OF THE BABIES!
    Currently not doing any Let's Plays or AARs or anything, on account of being a lazy git. I'll get around to it eventually. Really.

7. - Top - End - #517
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Warlock View Post
    OOOOOOOOHHHHH YYEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHH, ANOTHER TIEFLING IN THE HOUSE!

*raises the roof*
    More tieflings? Yes!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gligarman2 View Post
    14. I will not counterspell when Celestia raises the sun.
    Do you want an avatar?
    Adopt one, or ask for a custom avatar!
    Portfolio

8. - Top - End - #518
    Orc in the Playground

Thanks Xander. I'll be sure to remember this.

9. - Top - End - #519
    Ogre in the Playground

ok, requesting a male pevishan necromancer. a pevishan just looks like a human covered in birthmarks according to his magic school, and with eyes the same color. so he has black birthmarks in the form of necromantic singles(think dragon marks) and black eyes with gray eyrisis. he is bald, and wears a black cloak with some runes in white. with one hand he holds a scythe with its butt resting on the ground, and with his other he pats the head of a knelling skeleton, black energy around that hand.
    Avatar by Szilard, thank you sir for the fine work!

my home brew. you should PEACH them...
    Telekineticist
    Razor
    Shield
    blasterv4
    mindbender

10. - Top - End - #520
    Dwarf in the Playground

I would be eternally gratful to whoever could make me an avatar that matches my name. I was thinking either a picture of a window with the blinds down, and a koala pulling them apart slightly with his finger-claw-hand thing and glaring out, or perhaps a koala next too a mailbox with coffee in hand and newspaper under arm. But feel free to vary from that a bit, or even suggest something entirely different. I'd make it myself, but i don't really understand how to make something oots-style properly. Thanks in advance.

11. - Top - End - #521
    Ogre in the Playground

If the d12 ruled the world...
    Spoiler
    Show
    Artifical intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerd View Post
    Strike me down and I'll clean the floor faster than you can imagine

12. - Top - End - #522
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheKoalaNxtDoor View Post
    I would be eternally gratful to whoever could make me an avatar that matches my name. I was thinking either a picture of a window with the blinds down, and a koala pulling them apart slightly with his finger-claw-hand thing and glaring out, or perhaps a koala next too a mailbox with coffee in hand and newspaper under arm. But feel free to vary from that a bit, or even suggest something entirely different. I'd make it myself, but i don't really understand how to make something oots-style properly. Thanks in advance.
    I think I could pull off that mailbox idea. I'll give it a try.
    "How do you live in a world where everything is trying to kill you?"
    "Briefly."

Creator of custom Kobold avatars. Want one for yourself? Let me know!

13. - Top - End - #523

Thanks Maxios!
    Illud quod aeternitatem iacere potest non mortuus est, ac dis peregrinis etiam mors moriatur.

D&D 3.5≠Pathfinder

Typhon by Kaptainkrutch. Thanks to TylerB7 for the latin

14. - Top - End - #524

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    Got a petition for a sig banner, I think it may be a bit big and weird but dunno:

it's the Avatar I have right now using the shield to cover himself and a female Lizardfolk ranger that's shoting a crossbow from behind him and literally shreding some orcs (or whatever evil-aligned race you'd like to put in, I just picked a random one) to pieces.

The ranger's all in modernish-looking leather armor and has a repeating crossbow (by repeating I mean it's pretty much a bolt-shooting assault rifle), and has a shortsword on the right boot, and (if it makes any diference), it's a teenager(or it's equivalent to that race). So, it's pretty much a character played by some COD player

Hope you can do it
    Third repost, nobody's gonna do it?
    Extended sig
    It's not a Paladin it's a Crusader
    Bloody Screens
    : Bringing realism to Videogames since someone had the idea
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #525
    Dwarf in the Playground

Yes, I've been wanting a proper avatar for a while now.

I'd like a knight with completely unadorned armorweilding dual long swords...don't really know about a pose, perhaps a Cervantes pose? I don't really care though.

Helmet or not I don't know...if no helmet then I'd like all the head feaures to be obscured by long tangled medium brown hair going everywhere.

And I suppose I would like something on the chest of the armor. An SG or simply an S carved Zoro style...I'm not sure, just something to individualize. An avatar the befits the title of:

Swordgeo The Grey, The Steel Knight, the cold, the unfeeling, the omniscient.

Heh, please and thank ye.
    You cannot die if there is nothing to kill you - The Grey

16. - Top - End - #526
    Pixie in the Playground

Devil

Could somebody make an avatar to match my name? My name is Griffin Redman, could you make a stereotypical Native American chief riding a griffin?

17. - Top - End - #527

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbranar View Post
    So here is my request for a character i hold dear. He is a cleric of Tharmekhûl playing in the against the giants compaign setting. He is also a member of the Knights of the Dispatch. As a cleric of the Keeper of the Forge he likes fire, especially setting fire to things.

Gender - Male
    Equipment - Full Plate, Big Warhammer
    Any other notable features (scars, tattoos, etc.) - A tattoo of the Holy Symbol of Tharmekhûl on his forehead. (Deity is found in races stone)
    Hair color - Brown and beard like Durgan has.
    Race - Dwarf
    Class - Cleric/Battlepriest
    Pose you would like your avatar to be in - setting fire to something with a grin on his face. (inside joke: i set some fire to beds within a giant fortress while the party was identifying a gigantic sword, time lines got screwed up and we had to flee a fortress made of logs that was filled with smoke and fire)

If your really up for the challenge you can make a banner of the scene above. Here is some more info:

-We just killed a cloud giant
    -Party is as followed: A gnome beguiler in chain shirt, a gnome wizard necromancer who is a sadistic little evil genius, my dwarven cleric setting fire to beds, a human barbarian with a Tigerskul club, a halfling mindbender, a human cleric/combat medic of Fharlaugn (whatever, i mean the travel dude)
    -Sword to be identified: a Gargantuan Great Sword, which is later sheathed in a Bag of holding type 4 (the hilt is still sticking out of the bad and the Gnome necromancer carries it)
    -Fortress is made of huge logs

Bonus request:

My skyrim character: a redguard with rasta hair in dark collored armor, raising corpses, uses bound battleaxe.

I know i am asking much, most important to me is the dwarven cleric avatar :P

Reposting request, its in the spoiler.
    Last edited by Umbranar; 2011-12-22 at 07:57 AM.

18. - Top - End - #528

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by Dakaran View Post
    So I have a bigger request than normal, but one that would be OH so appreciated.

I'm running a PBP game here on the OotS forum and I would love to have OotS style avatars for each of the characters to use in the game. 2 out of the 5 already have awesome avatars so I really only need 3 more.

So onto the party!

PC 1: A female human druidess with black hair and green eyes. She wears hide armor and wields a scythe with ivy on it. The pose doesn't need to be anything complex, but as my player put it "something druidy". =)

PC 2: A male deva avenger with powder white skin with dark blue lines that trace the jawline and across eyes and nose. He has shoulder length hair that is streaked with white and blue (like his skin). He's wearing simple red clothes and a white armband with a red hand print. (If the armband is too complicated to get on there, don't worry about it.) He wields a big gouge and as for posing he could either be holding the weapon in hand or have it slung across the back. (Gouge Description: This spadelike weapon has a long haft with a handle on the end. The head is a wide, double-edged blade with a stabbing point at the top.)

PC 3: A male longtooth shifter warden. He is equiped with tan colored leather armor, a hammer, and a light shield. He also wears a white dew rag. The shifter's hair color is brown. For the pose he would like to be swinging his hammer.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks so much!
    Dakaran

P.S. -If you want to see the avatars in action you can see our current encounter here: ENCOUNTER
    Coming this winter: Close Repostings of the Third Kind! Save your families! Run for the hills! Maybe help a guy out with some art! But whatever you do, watch the skies!
    Print and Play Minis | iheartprintandplay | Retired as of 2018, but my entire public collection of monsters, PCs, NPCs, environment pieces, and other supplements are still freely available (see links in top sticky post)
    Homebrew Projects | Extended Signature

19. - Top - End - #529
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Xander Morhaime View Post
    I think I could pull off that mailbox idea. I'll give it a try.
    YAAAYY!!! Thanks! I'll be sure to thank you in my sig, once I figure out how to make them..

20. - Top - End - #530
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dakaran View Post
    Coming this winter: Close Repostings of the Third Kind! Save your families! Run for the hills! Maybe help a guy out with some art! But whatever you do, watch the skies!
    Well, I already drew an avatar for one person in your group. I suppose I might as well do the rest. That way you'll have a matching set.

21. - Top - End - #531
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cieyrin View Post
    I can has request!

I'm looking for a cannon being manned by 3 goblins, one loading it from the front, one with a torch about to light the fuse and one on top, wearing a jaunty tricorne hat, pointing forward, his legs flailing as he sits on top of it and cackles.

Thanks in advance!
    Repost, since that seems like the cool thing to do these days. Santa hats may be added to said goblins at Avatarists discretion.
    Goblin Cannon Crew avatar by Vrythas.
    Spoiler
    Show

Gnome Gun Mage avatar by NEO|Phyte
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletmanalive View Post
    Damn you Cieyrin! Cieyrin!!!!!read as Khaaaaan!

My badges! :D
    My Homebrew
    The Gunslinger's Handbook
    Archetype Combo List!

22. - Top - End - #532

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffanie Lirle View Post
    Well, I already drew an avatar for one person in your group. I suppose I might as well do the rest. That way you'll have a matching set.
    Sweet, Thank you so much Tiffanie! I look forward to seeing your creations! I really liked the other avatar that you made. If I don't respond to you right away after you finish them, I'm not ignoring you nor ungrateful, I'm just traveling for the holidays and my be AFK for a few days.

Thanks again!
    Dakaran
    Print and Play Minis | iheartprintandplay | Retired as of 2018, but my entire public collection of monsters, PCs, NPCs, environment pieces, and other supplements are still freely available (see links in top sticky post)
    Homebrew Projects | Extended Signature

23. - Top - End - #533
    Titan in the Playground

Greetings to all. I would like to request and avatar for any of my Town characters. You can find the list here: http://enupnion.myfastforum.org/about2000.html

Yes, I still use enupnion. Let's not get into the arguement over that. Specifically, I'm looking for Edsern's 3 forms, Willow and Francis as seperate avatars, Garret, and Anglor

Thank you in advance, and a [insert politically correct seasonal greeting here] to you as well.
    I follow a general rule: better to ask and be told no than not to ask at all.

Shadeblight by KennyPyro

24. - Top - End - #534
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by bobthe6th View Post
    ok, requesting a male Pevishan necromancer. a pevishan just looks like a human covered in birthmarks according to his magic school, and with eyes the same color. so he has black birthmarks in the form of necromantic singles(think dragon marks) and black eyes with gray eyrisis. he is bald, and wears a black cloak with some runes in white. with one hand he holds a scythe with its butt resting on the ground, and with his other he pats the head of a knelling skeleton, black energy around that hand.
    first repost.
    Avatar by Szilard, thank you sir for the fine work!

my home brew. you should PEACH them...
    Telekineticist
    Razor
    Shield
    blasterv4
    mindbender

25. - Top - End - #535
    Dwarf in the Playground

Koala:

Would this work for an avatar?
    "How do you live in a world where everything is trying to kill you?"
    "Briefly."

Creator of custom Kobold avatars. Want one for yourself? Let me know!

26. - Top - End - #536

Quote Originally Posted by alchemyprime View Post
    Hey folks, as much as I love my Ted Kord avatar, I think it may be time for a change. Would anyone be able to make a Dr. Teeth avatar, or any member of his band? Heck, maybe all of the Electric Mayhem?
    Going to ask again, if that is okay.
    Alchemyprime's Omniblog
    Want some Pathfinder 1e homebrewed? Hit me up!
    Ted Kord Avatar by KPenguin!
    My Gaming Channel!
    My Carrd

Stuff about me
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctemwolf View Post
    Thank you very much. you know, I think I like you, Prime. =)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogmantra View Post
    You, sir, have created the best Pokerman possible. Here is your medal. Everyone else can just give up.

27. - Top - End - #537
    Pixie in the Playground

Hello all I was just wondering if you could make my character in oots style.

1. A female, human, brunette with green eyes and green armor. She has a mace the type doesn't really matter and she's a druid.

2. A male, gnome, brunette hair with brown eyes and dark, muddy green(compared to the 1st character) he is a gnome who plays the ukelele.

3. A female, human, black hair and green eyes, black armor which looks extremely sharp. A two handed morningstar mace and she's a cleric.
    Thank you (:

28. - Top - End - #538
    Dwarf in the Playground

'Ello ladies and gentlemen avatarists in the playground. May I humbly request one of two avatars, whichever is easier for you.
    1) The King in Yellow, 'nuff said
    2) The Four Voices of Esto, the elven mythology creation forces in my homebrew setting.
    (Rakmakallan, Voice of Entropy/logic/infinity -male, Zaryx, Voice of Time/natural laws/momentum -male, Vakyasha, Voice of existence- female, Aina, Voice of Nonexistence- female)

Thank you. ^___^
    Divinely masterful avatar by Ceika. The Four Voices of Esto.

29. - Top - End - #539
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by GnomeGninjas View Post
    I would like an avatar. This may be a little complicated, feel free to to change it so its easier.
    Race: Dire Elephant and Gnome.
    Equipment: Dire Elephant is holding a long sword in its trunk, Gnome has a ninja mask.
    Pose: The Dire Elephant has its trunk over its back. Compared to the Dire Elephant the bat is very small. Only the Gnome's head is visible, the rest of it is out of the picture or hiding behind the elephant which ever you prefer. Do you think you can draw it?
    4th repost I think my next repost will be in the same shade of purple, size 7 and some horrible font.

30. - Top - End - #540

Hello all I was just wondering if you could make my character in oots style.

1. A female, human, brunette with green eyes and green armor. She has a mace the type doesn't really matter and she's a druid.

2. A male, gnome, brunette hair with brown eyes and dark, muddy green(compared to the 1st character) he is a gnome who plays the ukelele.

3. A female, human, black hair and green eyes, black armor which looks extremely sharp. A two handed morningstar mace and she's a cleric.
    Thank you (:
    Spoiler
    Show

Please to be giving the sig credit if you are of choosing to use, yes?
    Spoiler
    Show

I won something!
    Spoiler
    Show