New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 27 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #781
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Request an OotS Style Avatar XX

Quote Originally Posted by Ceika View Post
    Mmm'k. If you want the four, it'll take a while longer (PM me with the text info you have if you want). I'll make the King in Yellow for you though. Give me an hour or so.

EDIT:
    First try:

Changes are easy, just let me know!
    Simply, wonderful. Would it be possible to incorporate the pallid mask (essentially a featureless porcelain mask) on his face and/or the yellow sign (see my current avatar) in the background e.g. upper-left side?

I will try pming you the text about the Four Voices later tonight.
    Divinely masterful avatar by Ceika. The Four Voices of Esto.

2. - Top - End - #782
    Pixie in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Mine may be a bit... of an issue to describe xD

I wanted an avatar for a Roleplay I did awhile back, not based on any system but more or less a freeform RP a friend made. My character had became a Naga (Not the WoW Kind, the human torso with a long snake tail for legs type) and then I ended up using him for the whole year of said campaign until he became my own favorite character xD.

Spoiler
    Show

That was a drawing of him, mainly to give an idea for the body. Shirtlessness need not be used. His hair is fully black, with a few white strands on the left side. Eyes are red. Scales are grey (were black, but I changed it because no one could see his scales xD), and... not sure what else there is to describe. If one does decide to put him in clothes, please use the following robes, but just the torso layer :x

Spoiler
    Show

As for pose.... Serpentine's avatar has the kinda pose I'd like, but for those not wanting to look, basically the torso upright, tail snaking behind him/coiled up beneath him kinda like he is sitting on it.

Many, many thanks to whoever can make this for me :D, I know this is a bit outlandish a request for a newbie to make xD

Accepted by someone, but leaving it as a spoiler incase she looses the details, and needs a place to see it :x
    Last edited by Sduser; 2012-01-25 at 07:03 PM.

3. - Top - End - #783
    Barbarian in the Playground

I'd certainly like a Poison Dusk Rogue, please!

A reference link here.

There are a couple of specifics, though. I'd like him to be wearing a black handkerchief, tied around his neck. I'd also like a few vials in the belt he has diagonal across his chest (much like the belt/bandoleer seen in the link). Also on that belt, I'd like him to have one sheathed Crescent Dagger in it.

Around his waist, I'd like a belt and an empty holster for a hand crossbow.

I'd like for him to have metal bracers that leave his fingers exposed. Enough to allow him to work on locks and such.

Finally, I'd like his left hand to be holding that hand crossbow, aiming it off-camera somewhere (to the right), and in his right hand, he should be holding his other crescent dagger.

Oh, and somewhere on the ground in the picture, if you could throw in a small sack that could hold things like books and caltrops, that'd be cool.

Basics:
    Height: 4'2"
    Build: Thin, but durable.
    Skin Color: Green, usually.
    Race: Poison Dusk Lizardfolk

This is a bit of an extreme request, but it'd be amazing if someone could do this for me! Thanks in advance! :D
    Last edited by Rossebay; 2012-01-25 at 05:31 PM.
    Thanks to Ceika for the awesome avatar!
    - Current Characters -
    Lurk - Poison Dusk Rogue
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Ursus the Grim View Post
    Everyone's right. Its okay to attempt diplomatic solutions. Its also alright to respond to a Scorching Ray by burying your dagger in his friend's sternum. Twice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaeso View Post
    "All praise be to Pelor"
    "Thank Pelor"
    "If it wasn't for Pelor"
    "Have you heard the story of Pelor?"
    "What in Pelors name is this?"
    "Can you give me directions to the temple of Pelor?"

Pelor must be half insane by now

4. - Top - End - #784
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Rakmakallan View Post
    Simply, wonderful. Would it be possible to incorporate the pallid mask (essentially a featureless porcelain mask) on his face and/or the yellow sign (see my current avatar) in the background e.g. upper-left side?

I will try pming you the text about the Four Voices later tonight.
    Yup, I'd imagine it would be possible. How's this?

Quote Originally Posted by Mostlyjoe View Post
    Went looking at the adoption thread and didn't 'quite' find what I could use. Mine is simplish:

Human Male Cleric (sun symbol) but wearing a Lone Ranger Hat and Mask. With short beard, brown hair, and blue eyes if possible.

That's it.
    On it!
    Still taking avatar requests! Visit my Portfolio!
    Feel free to send me a request. I'll get to it as soon as I can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Indurain
    Just...anytime you get hard on yourself, remember you're loved very much by a nudist and a quadraped

5. - Top - End - #785
    Dwarf in the Playground

Yup, I'd imagine it would be possible. How's this?
    YAYYY! Awesome!
    Divinely masterful avatar by Ceika. The Four Voices of Esto.

6. - Top - End - #786
    Ogre in the Playground

Hello again! I would like to request an avatar. I will put him in the Nexus Charactor Directory and in my signature. I will also give credit and eternal gratitude! Heres his description
    Spoiler
    Show
    Marciano

Alias: That nasty halfling git
    Race: Halfing
    Profession: Thief, poisoner, murderer, general prick
    Description: Marciano wears a royal blue, tattered petticoat with faded gold epaulets. He has a large brown tricorn hat with an orange feather. He wears gray or brown trousers, along with a dirty white shirt. He is ugly, with black, chipped teeth, a large mole, and beady eyes, his hair is brown and greasy. His nose is also very large and hooked. He is rather unsanitary too. He wears one white glove stolen from Marty Aceford. He also has Marty's locket. His fingernails are dirty and his hands are covered in callouses. He has a bright orange ripped up cape that reaches the thin halflings knobby knees. He wears bright yellow socks and blue sandals.
    Personality: Marciano is a nasty, gross, and downright horrible person. He steals, murders, kidnaps, and enslaves others. He is lewd and perverse in nature. He is perfectly content to watch others suffer. He has a good voice however and sings all the time.
    Equipment: Knife, torch,magical rope, rum bottle, and cracked reading glasses. (Useless since he cant read.)
    Abilities: Marciano is a swindler and can sweet-talk his way out of most situations. He is good with his knife.
    Backstory: Hes a criminal always has been. He has robbed corpses and burned houses. He was responsible for the Aceford fire.
    Miscellaneous: He has a wife named Gristle. She is also ugly and nasty, albeit much fatter. He also owns an inn within the Baen're compound fortress. He tends to crawl around and do his dirty deeds in the sewers however.

Marciano looks like the man singing, clothing and all except he's a halfling:

Whoever does this is truly awesome.

7. - Top - End - #787
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mostlyjoe View Post
    Went looking at the adoption thread and didn't 'quite' find what I could use. Mine is simplish:

Human Male Cleric (sun symbol) but wearing a Lone Ranger Hat and Mask. With short beard, brown hair, and blue eyes if possible.

That's it.
    Ok, I think I got it.... Male, check. Sun symbol, check. Lone ranger hat and mask, check. Brown hair, short beard, blue eyes, check! Yup, I think that's everything! Here you go!

Wait, what? You wanted clothes too!?! Well... ok. If you insist. My muse is a terrible thing to tempt.

Still taking avatar requests! Visit my Portfolio!
    Feel free to send me a request. I'll get to it as soon as I can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Indurain
    Just...anytime you get hard on yourself, remember you're loved very much by a nudist and a quadraped

8. - Top - End - #788
    Pixie in the Playground

RangerGuy

Hello I have been using a adopted avatar (shocking!) and feel that its time to grow up into those big boy pants. So my request is something along this line if you would be so inclined. Keeping with my current theme of avatar (Bonus points to those who know where its from) going for a angelic paladin.

Request
    Spoiler
    Show
    Equipment: Plate armor with gold gilding. White angelic wings that are about the same height of him. A golden 2-handed sword.
    Eyes: Pearl blue
    Hair color: Dark Brown (for contrast!)
    Hair style: short & shaggy
    Facial Hair: Small Goatee (still brown, stubbles)
    Race: Angel
    Pose: I wish for him to be turned to the right. Having both hands on the top of his sword as its pointed to the ground (A classic I know)

ETC: Leaving most of it up to imagination sorry if that is any kind of inconvenience.
    Please & Thank You.
    Last edited by radhop; 2012-01-25 at 10:09 PM.

9. - Top - End - #789
    Halfling in the Playground

Ok, I think I got it.... Male, check. Sun symbol, check. Lone ranger hat and mask, check. Brown hair, short beard, blue eyes, check! Yup, I think that's everything! Here you go!

Wait, what? You wanted clothes too!?! Well... ok. If you insist. My muse is a terrible thing to tempt.

Ah.... I walked into that one. Actually he's perfect thanks! Both of them. I'll save the other for special occasions.
    Running games in the Space Coast, FL area. Looking to play? Drop a line.

10. - Top - End - #790
    Orc in the Playground

Now I have a simple request. To represent my newfound love of Doctor who; I am asking for a Sutekh avatar.

In particular; I am quite enamored of this particular pose.

So OOTSifying that particular pose would be best for me, though I'd likely be okay if you went with a different pose for him.
    "Abase yourself before me, you groveling insect!"-Sutekh.

11. - Top - End - #791
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Fredaintdead View Post
    Second repost. Pretty please with cake on top?
    Depends which cake you offer, but I will go for it either way.^^
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

12. - Top - End - #792

Hey there. I'd like to have an OOTS-style Avatar representing the character on the picture below (warning, not entirely worksafe, although without nudity). The Demon and Corpses, or parts thereof, in the background are optional.

Link
    Last edited by Mystral; 2012-01-26 at 07:40 AM.
    Thanks for Zefir for the custom avatar.

13. - Top - End - #793
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by radhop View Post
    Hello I have been using a adopted avatar (shocking!) and feel that its time to grow up into those big boy pants. So my request is something along this line if you would be so inclined. Keeping with my current theme of avatar (Bonus points to those who know where its from) going for a angelic paladin.

Request
    Spoiler
    Show
    Equipment: Plate armor with gold gilding. White angelic wings that are about the same height of him. A golden 2-handed sword.
    Eyes: Pearl blue
    Hair color: Dark Brown (for contrast!)
    Hair style: short & shaggy
    Facial Hair: Small Goatee (still brown, stubbles)
    Race: Angel
    Pose: I wish for him to be turned to the right. Having both hands on the top of his sword as its pointed to the ground (A classic I know)

ETC: Leaving most of it up to imagination sorry if that is any kind of inconvenience.
    Please & Thank You.
    Male, gold armor, wings, big sword, blue eyes, brown hair, goatee, turned to the right.

Changes are no problem, just ask.

My extended collection of avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Pony Tarquin by Dirtytabs

Killer Klown by Ceika

Stroop by Mr Gone

14. - Top - End - #794

Quote Originally Posted by Zefir View Post
    Depends which cake you offer, but I will go for it either way.^^
    Supercake?
    And thank you very much Zefir.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuan
    Yes, but that's Fred. He radiates awesomeness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhu View Post
    I like Fred. I shall make him an honorary Pimpsquatch.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Rainy Knight View Post
    I love Fred because he returned from the dead in a form that doesn't hunger for the flesh of the living! Also, he's a nice guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MageOfCakes View Post
    You're chibi and that's awesome. n_n

15. - Top - End - #795

SolithKnightGuy

I'd like to request an OotS-style avatar of my current avatar, Stefan from the Fire Emblem games. Here are examples. I'd like him in a kinda 'ready to fight' actiony pose, possibly with a confident smile. Other than that, you are completely free to compose him in the way you feel works best. Thanks so much in advance!
    Last edited by Ceaon; 2012-01-26 at 09:14 AM.
    "One need not hope in order to undertake, nor succeed in order to persevere."

16. - Top - End - #796
    Pixie in the Playground

Repost the first, *sadbeardface*

Quote Originally Posted by Gholateg View Post
    Equipment: Two handed mace, the head shaped like a beer stein. A short sword, Dwarven plate, somewhat beat up. A round shield, with an anvil crest.
    Any other notable features: One green eye(Left), and one blue.
    If their skin is a special color, add that: bit darker skinned then a normal dwarf.
    Hair color: Red, with a few streaks of white.
    Race: Dwarf
    Class: Cleric
    Pose you would like your avatar to be in: Hammer resting over his shoulder, looking relaxed, shield and short sword propped up by a rock near his feet. "Staring at the sunset" hero pose.

Please and thank you!
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #797
    Pixie in the Playground

RangerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Matthias2207 View Post
    Male, gold armor, wings, big sword, blue eyes, brown hair, goatee, turned to the right.

Changes are no problem, just ask.
    Very Nice! Thank you very much.

18. - Top - End - #798

I would like to request an Avatar. I tend to like some of the more detailed designs; and am working off of a mental image of a character of mine in another game.

Name:(if it helps envision him): Sarscorn, Axefiend
    Equipment: Heavy Armor. Plate Shoulder guards, helm and chest piece. The rest of the armor is more Leather, with plate sections sewn in. 2 Axes, each rather ornate, and a bow across the back. (Don’t need a quiver, but if you feel there’s enough room, feel free to include one.) The weapons are not magical. Golden Helmet, it has a Front-to-back plume-like metal blade, Romanesque.
    Hair: Brown, short.
    Race: Human
    Class: Think “Fighter, who dual wields axes like a boss”
    Pose: Axes sheathed at belt, but very visible. Arms are crossed, with the hands resting rather near the hilt of each weapon. Expression is very much like *smallammused* but if you can also make it look slightly hostile that would be amazing.
    Colors: light greys for most of the armor, although variation is not discouraged. The Helmet is Gold. The rest is up to the artist.
    If something not specified, feel free to exercise creative license, or ask, artist’s call.

I would be happy to give credit in my sig.

I'm working on aquiring an image of the guy. If I can before someones offered to draw it I'll try to get it on here, as it gives a much better representation.

19. - Top - End - #799
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Oindoth View Post
    Looks good. Could the hair be a tad bit shorter? I'm not sure I like the little droopy bit on the right.
    Right! Hopefully this does the trick.

As an added bonus, you have a ready-made avatar for Genderbent Week

20. - Top - End - #800

Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    Right! Hopefully this does the trick.

As an added bonus, you have a ready-made avatar for Genderbent Week
    Haha, wadda tweeest! Love the avi, it's going on now.
    Last edited by Oindoth; 2012-01-27 at 07:52 AM.
    Excellent avatar by Serpentine!

21. - Top - End - #801
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MasterofFates View Post
    Alright, new request, based on an NPC I created a long time ago that I really liked (my players less so).

Equipment: Grey-Black robe with silver trim, dagger with black blade/silver handle, ebony staff (about five feet long, with a large pale-blue sapphire at the top), red belt.
    Eyes: Crimson
    Gray-black skin
    Hair color: Long white
    Facial Hair: None
    Race: Drow
    Class: Sorcerer
    Pose: Left hand holding staff, right glowing with blue magic. Glowing pentagram-like symbol around his feet. Knife at his belt. Standing, left hand outstretched and right one lowered somewhat.
    I will try this one.
    I'm not very good with details, so:
    Ebony=wood
    sapphire=gem
    crimson=red
    symbol around his feet... Will try, no promise.
    Edit:
    Here you go.

Changes are easy (at least, that's what some tell me. Nobody ever asked me for changes. But you're only the third avatar I've made. You are special! )
    Last edited by Matthias2207; 2012-01-27 at 10:16 AM.

Spoiler
    Show

Killer Klown by Ceika

Stroop by Mr Gone

22. - Top - End - #802
    Pixie in the Playground

Wow! Beautiful creations abound! Nice work, folks!

I come with a bigger request than most, I fear. I am a DM looking to do something special for my players, but I lack the artistic talent to get it done.

What I seek is a collection of 7 character images: 6 individual PC images, and one collective party image.

I don't know how feasible that party image is. Feedback is appreciated; the individual images are the most important piece.

Since this is a big task (I think?), I thought I'd hold off on posting all the individual details until somebody expresses interest in taking this on.

To be clear, my intent is not for these to be used as avatars. Instead, I intend to use the images for some custom-order items to be given as gifts to my friends.

If you are interested, please PM me and I'll provide all the necessary details. Or, if you prefer, we can keep it here in this thread.

Thanks for reading!

23. - Top - End - #803

Hello, I would like to request an avatar, please:

Outfit: Black long coat, Dark gray pants, White shirt
    Hair: Silver
    Eyes: Light gray
    Other: A pair of scars on his right cheek forming a small X
    Expression: Tired, with a bit of sadness, like a soldier tired of war.
    Pose: Standing looking toward the right and slightly away, with his hands on the pommel of a sword planted in front of him, with his coat and hair being pulled back slightly by the breeze.

2nd Repost, added a little bit more detail.

24. - Top - End - #804
    Ogre in the Playground

Hello artists, I would like a avatar made please.

The basic idea is a pyromancer. My current avatar should give you the basic idea, but I want it in the art style used here, as opposed to the one I have now. I have no pose in mind, so go crazy on that front.

Thank you in advance.

EDIT: I figured I should add more detail for you to work with.

Outfit: Something suitable for a fast moving battle style.
    Hair: Looks like fire
    Eyes: Blue
    Pose: Whatever, I don't have anything in mind
    Last edited by qwertyu63; 2012-01-27 at 02:49 PM.

25. - Top - End - #805
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

I will try this one.
    I'm not very good with details, so:
    Ebony=wood
    sapphire=gem
    crimson=red
    symbol around his feet... Will try, no promise.
    Edit:
    Here you go.

Changes are easy (at least, that's what some tell me. Nobody ever asked me for changes. But you're only the third avatar I've made. You are special! )
    It's good, but I'd like to request a couple of changes (first time, lucky you! )
    1. Could the sapphire and magic in his hand both be a darker blue?
    2. His face should be neutral as opposed to smiling (sorry, should have mentioned that before).
    3.This is sort of nit-picking, but could the knife be outside the robe, as opposed to inside? (only do this one if it's easy, it's not really that important)
    Quote Originally Posted by inuyasha
    Fates I think you are a psychotic genius
    Quote Originally Posted by Jormengand
    Fates, you are a god amongst men. Like, the god of bad luck.

26. - Top - End - #806
    Orc in the Playground

Not so happy with how the knife turned out...

Also:
    Seers Academy WW is looking for more players, sign up now!
    Last edited by Matthias2207; 2012-01-28 at 05:53 AM.

Spoiler
    Show

Killer Klown by Ceika

Stroop by Mr Gone

27. - Top - End - #807
    Ettin in the Playground

Hello, I was wondering if someone could make an Avatar for me?
    Why is it I feel so rude and demanding?
    Basically, I can't draw people. If I wanted a tree avatar, I'd do it myself, but I don't.
    So, just wondering, could someone reproduce this in the Order of the Stick Style?
    Spoiler
    Show

Note: The raven is optional.
    Second Note: I really don't like that pose, something more awesome would be nice.
    Third Note: Yes, the sword goes off the edge of the picture, but not for much further.

So, would someone be able to assist me in this matter?

Edit: Almost forgot the please. Please?
    Last edited by Elemental; 2012-01-28 at 09:33 AM.
    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    (::) Current avatar by Smuchmuch (::)

Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

Dragons!

28. - Top - End - #808
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

Not so happy with how the knife turned out...

Also:
    Seers Academy WW is looking for more players, sign up now!
    No, you're right. Put the knife back the way it was.
    Quote Originally Posted by inuyasha
    Fates I think you are a psychotic genius
    Quote Originally Posted by Jormengand
    Fates, you are a god amongst men. Like, the god of bad luck.

29. - Top - End - #809
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by MasterofFates View Post
    No, you're right. Put the knife back the way it was.
    Already done that!
    Always one step ahead of you.

Spoiler
    Show

Killer Klown by Ceika

Stroop by Mr Gone

30. - Top - End - #810
    Dwarf in the Playground

Post Re: Request an OotS Style Avatar XX

Quote Originally Posted by AntiMatter101 View Post
    I would like to request an Avatar. I tend to like some of the more detailed designs; and am working off of a mental image of a character of mine in another game.

Name:(if it helps envision him): Sarscorn, Axefiend
    Equipment: Heavy Armor. Plate Shoulder guards, helm and chest piece. The rest of the armor is more Leather, with plate sections sewn in. 2 Axes, each rather ornate, and a bow across the back. (Don’t need a quiver, but if you feel there’s enough room, feel free to include one.) The weapons are not magical. Golden Helmet, it has a Front-to-back plume-like metal blade, Romanesque.
    Hair: Brown, short.
    Class: Think “Fighter, who dual wields axes like a boss”
    Pose: Axes sheathed at belt, but very visible. Arms are crossed, with the hands resting rather near the hilt of each weapon. Expression is very much like *smallammused* but if you can also make it look slightly hostile that would be amazing.
    Colors: light greys for most of the armor, although variation is not discouraged. The Helmet is Gold. The rest is up to the artist.
    If something not specified, feel free to exercise creative license, or ask, artist’s call.

I would be happy to give credit in my sig.

I'm working on aquiring an image of the guy. If I can before someones offered to draw it I'll try to get it on here, as it gives a much better representation.
    I am willing to do this for you, but my availability to do so this week may vary. I can get it done as soon as I can, but that will most likely mean it will be done near the weekend. If you're willing to wait, I'd love to do it.

Vrythas.
    Last edited by Vrythas; 2012-01-28 at 11:03 AM.
    Avatarist mercenary in the Playground.
    PM me if you would like to enlist my services.
    My previous "Contracts".

Highlord Ship Wyvern
    Aircraft Dragon Carrier in the Playground
    Spoiler
    Show