New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2338394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 1472
  1. - Top - End - #1411
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Request a Homebrew: Thread 2!

H1089
    Divine Pigments
    Aura strong conjuration; CL 20th

Slot —; Weight

Description
    Created by the god of art and creation, these pigments enable their possessor to create actual, permanent objects simply by depicting their form in two dimensions. The pigments are applied by a stick tipped with bristles, hair, or fur. The emulsion flows from the application to form the desired object as the artist concentrates on the image. One pot of divine pigments is sufficient to create an infinite amount of material.

Different pigments are able to make different things, but all pigments must be applied to a surface. It takes 10 minutes and a Craft (painting) check to depict an object with the pigments. The effect is instantaneous.

Destruction
    The divine pigments can only be destroyed if they are all within 30 ft. of one another and their contents are poured into the river styx.

Types of Pigments
    • Artisans Pigments: Can create any non-magical object, as long as the object's worth is equal to or lower than the craft check result of the painter multiplied by 2000 gp. For the purposes of this, structures and portions of structures count as singular objects so houses and castles can be painted with this artefact.
    • Monstrous Pigments: Can create any creature summon-able by a Summon Monster spell rather than making objects. The creature is free-willed and has no magical inclination to follow your commands. DC 20 + HD of created creature.
    • Travellers Pigments: Can create a portal that function as the planar transport option of the Gate spell, except no concentration is required for the painter to hold the portal open. A portal created by these pigments last for a number of days equal to the crafting check made by the painter.
    Spoiler: Old Avatar by Aruius
    Show
    http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q56/Zeritho/Koboldbard.png

2. - Top - End - #1412
    Ogre in the Playground

R 1068 is actually a repost from the last page, so the numbering is correct.
    Last edited by Just to Browse; 2014-11-13 at 01:44 AM.
    All work I do is CC-BY-SA. Copy it wherever you want as long as you credit me.

3. - Top - End - #1413
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by spikeof2010 View Post
    R1084

A 3 Level Wizard PRC with 3/3 Casting Levels focused around turning your Familiar to a Eidolon similar to PF's summoner.
    C1084: Fleshmelder Mage
    Fleshmelder mages are spellcasters, most often Witches or Wizards, who see the benefits of a Summoner's Eidolon, but do not wish to give up the powers of a more potent caster.

Requirements:
    • Skills: Knowledge[Nature] 7, Knowledge[Planes] 7, Spellcraft 7
    • Feats: Improved Familiar
    • Special: Must have a familiar (from a Wizard's Arcane Bond, a Witch's Familiar, the Tumor Familiar discovery, etc.)

Level BAB Fort Ref Will Special Evolution Pool Spellcasting
    1 +1 +0 +0 +1 Impose Mutations (2 Points), Mutagenic Spell 4 +1 level or spellcasting or alchemy
    2 +1 +1 +1 +1 Impose Mutations (3 Points) 7 +1 level or spellcasting or alchemy
    3 +2 +1 +1 +2 Impose Mutations (4 Points) 10 +1 level or spellcasting or alchemy

Proficiencies: You gain no new proficiencies.
    Impose Mutations (Su): You have learned, through trial and error, to modify your familiar, mutating its form in a manner much like that of an Eidolon. You may apply any evolutions with a cost up to 1 higher than you level in this class. You need not apply all evolution points immediately, but once applied, these evolutions are permanent. Any rules that apply to Eidolons in regard to evolutions also apply to your familiar. At the DM's option, your familiar can be treated as an Eidolon base form as shown below if you want to apply an evolution that may improve an existing trait the creature may have, such as flight speed, size or a natural attack. If you have more than one familiar, you must spread your evolution points across them in any way you choose.
    Mutagenic Spell (Ex): You have mastered the art of mutating your Familiar on the spot, if only temporarily, in addition to the permanent changes you induce. 3 + Class level times per day, you can expend a prepared spell or extract of the transmutation school (or a spell slot of a level at which you know a transmutation spell) in order to grant your familiar mutations with a total point value up to the level of slot/spell/extract expended. These mutations persist for 1 hour, or until dismissed.
    White is my color for internal monologue. (without the black highlight, of course)

Judge's choice in the Pathfinder Grab Bag XIX
    Spoiler
    Show

Avatar by the ever-brilliant Ceika

Paizocarnum - A 3.p update of Incarnum, now in PDF!
    The Beastmaster: Master of Beasts! (Pathfinder homebrew class)

4. - Top - End - #1414
    Titan in the Playground

R.1090

Greetings! Looking for an adaptation of Final Fantasy VI's haunted gallery side quest, particularly the design for the boss monster, which takes possession of a painting. Most likely a demon or evil outsider

I would like the sidequest to be in the EL 7-14 range, since the party should be about that level. I was thinking of animated objects as art sculptures that could attack the party before the big showdown, but when it came to the boss itself, the mechanics and the monster to base it on just eludes me.

And help would be much appreciated.

R. 1091

I was looking at the Elemental weirds (MM2 and some other sourcebooks), and although the 4 elements are covered, I was hoping to have Positive and Negative Ebergy weirds, roughly in the same power level as those in the books, Any help would be much appreciated.

5. - Top - End - #1415
    Pixie in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

R. 1092

Hullo! I'm looking for a "Way of the Spider" Martial Discipline, based on Spider-Man. If anyone could help me out here, I'd be most appreciative.

6. - Top - End - #1416
    Colossus in the Playground

Difficult. Other than jumping around a lot, what would you want it to do? D&D never really covered precise moving all that well... I'd probably just cover it with Shadow Hand/Tiger Claw, mostly Sudden Leap and the Jump Attack maneuver. Maybe some Setting Sun for evasion. Psionic feats for Up the Wall and Mental Leap.

Edit: or did you mean web maneuvers? Actually producing webs would make it a supernatural discipline, but I could see a list of maneuvers for nets and bolas that offer better entangling options.
    Last edited by Eldan; 2014-12-15 at 07:24 AM.
    Resident Vancian Apologist

7. - Top - End - #1417
    Pixie in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

The way of the spider is a martial art comprised of using ones spiders attribute (and precognition) to move out of blows and target specific areas, hitting nerve clusters and pressure points with superhuman speed and strength, I think the speed/strength (Except for tactical movement options) can be left to ability scores for representation and for the discipline itself to focus on actual combat. I just don't know how to compose a discipline for my own use.

Link, for reference. http://marvel.wikia.com/Way_of_the_Spider

8. - Top - End - #1418

Quote Originally Posted by ZaneShadow View Post
    The way of the spider is a martial art comprised of using ones spiders attribute (and precognition) to move out of blows and target specific areas, hitting nerve clusters and pressure points with superhuman speed and strength, I think the speed/strength (Except for tactical movement options) can be left to ability scores for representation and for the discipline itself to focus on actual combat. I just don't know how to compose a discipline for my own use.

Link, for reference. http://marvel.wikia.com/Way_of_the_Spider
    How about Steel Serpent discipline.
    Show

9. - Top - End - #1419
    Ogre in the Playground

C 1092

I'd say that, to save effort, Way of the Spider is probably best represented by a mix of disciplines. I second steel serpent, but I'd combine that with some riven hourglass for the spidey sense theme.

10. - Top - End - #1420
    Orc in the Playground

R1093

Arcane PRC around 5 levels dedicated to bestowing your abiility to cast spells to others.

11. - Top - End - #1421
    Pixie in the Playground

BlackDragon

R1094
    Feat(s) or Magic item which allows a full-plate wearing fighter to highjump 300+ feet. Preferably with some maneauverability when falling.

12. - Top - End - #1422
    Troll in the Playground

C 1094
    Would an item of Fly work?
    Kaedanis Pyran, tai faernae.

The LA Assignment Threads: Attempting to Make Monsters Playable Since 2016

My Homebrewer's Extended Signature
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Roland just endorsed a crack pairing?

Did... did we break the universe?
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyQuatch View Post
    It is a major flaw in the game. Destroy a moon? Sure. Talk to somebody a hundred miles away, that's going to be difficult.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizban View Post
    Realistically speaking... D&D style magic doesn't exist, so... let's ignore reality.

13. - Top - End - #1423
    Pixie in the Playground

BlackDragon

It could, but it would not be as flavorful (obviously). The limitations I'm working with is it's for a level 7 figthter with full-plate armor and possibly a heavy load.
    Gold is not that big of an issue, but it shouldn't be crazy much. The item itself should change little about the fighter's appearance.

14. - Top - End - #1424

Hmm. There is the spell Updraft in Spell Compendium. It catapults you straight into the air, then lets you float down gently. It's level one, but only 10 ft. per level. So, we need to make it CL 30 and handwave some restrictions... use activated with unlimited charges, it would cost 60'000 gold. That's stupidly expensive, however, compared to flight. It's more than wings of flying or a flying carpet.

There are some advantages to it: no maneuverability, 300 ft. speed, but the "only straight up" limitation is quite annoying. I'd say 30'000, with a nice DM.

It can be used for other nice things, though, like moving a flying creature with low maneuverability straight up for a dive.

Edit: actually, you can also move 5 ft. per level laterally. So, that's acutally pretty good. Your jump is now 300 feet up and 150 ft. horizontally.
    Last edited by Eldan; 2014-12-19 at 07:50 AM.

15. - Top - End - #1425
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Eneder View Post
    R1094
    Feat(s) or Magic item which allows a full-plate wearing fighter to highjump 300+ feet. Preferably with some maneauverability when falling.
    C. 1094.

What is the fighter's strength? Also the the DC of a high jump is 4x the distance to be cleared. There's no good way your fighter is gonna beat a DC 1,200 jump check. Plus if you miss your Jump check, you land in the same spot and would take 300 feet of falling damage IN FULL PLATE. Seriously? A ring of feather falling is necessary back up.

This is why flying was invented. Because jumping is a poor substitute for flying.

Debby
    P.E.A.C.H. Please Evaluate And Critique Honestly. Being nicer and kinder doesn't hurt either. Note I generally only critique 3.5 and Pathfinder material.
    Please, please, please when using non-core material, cite to the books. There are too many books to wade through to find the one with the feat, special ability or spell you use.
    my creations in homebrew signature thread

16. - Top - End - #1426
    Pixie in the Playground

BlackDragon

Quote Originally Posted by Eldan View Post
    Hmm. There is the spell Updraft in Spell Compendium. It catapults you straight into the air, then lets you float down gently. It's level one, but only 10 ft. per level. So, we need to make it CL 30 and handwave some restrictions... use activated with unlimited charges, it would cost 60'000 gold. That's stupidly expensive, however, compared to flight. It's more than wings of flying or a flying carpet.

There are some advantages to it: no maneuverability, 300 ft. speed, but the "only straight up" limitation is quite annoying. I'd say 30'000, with a nice DM.

It can be used for other nice things, though, like moving a flying creature with low maneuverability straight up for a dive.

Edit: actually, you can also move 5 ft. per level laterally. So, that's acutally pretty good. Your jump is now 300 feet up and 150 ft. horizontally.
    Thanks, this is exactly what I've been looking for. I'm the DM, so I can work with this. I'm just going to mess with the spell a bit and see where I get. Is there a threat where I can post the results to get a second opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by Debihuman View Post
    C. 1094.

What is the fighter's strength? Also the the DC of a high jump is 4x the distance to be cleared. There's no good way your fighter is gonna beat a DC 1,200 jump check. Plus if you miss your Jump check, you land in the same spot and would take 300 feet of falling damage IN FULL PLATE. Seriously? A ring of feather falling is necessary back up.

This is why flying was invented. Because jumping is a poor substitute for flying.

Debby
    I see your point entirely, but the idea of a guy just suddenly jetting of the ground seems to have an much higher awesome factor than some guys just flying up (atleast in my mind).
    I guess I can get lost in the flavor of the abilities I envision and yes, the request was poorly worded. I'll work on that.

17. - Top - End - #1427
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGirl

C. 1094

I see your point entirely, but the idea of a guy just suddenly jetting of the ground seems to have an much higher awesome factor than some guys just flying up (at least in my mind).
    I guess I can get lost in the flavor of the abilities I envision and yes, the request was poorly worded. I'll work on that.
    See, now I'm a terrible person for bursting your bubble. Jetting up = FLYING. From a visual perspective both acts could look exactly the same -- unless you mean to jump like hotch-scotch on one foot which would look remarkably silly and would lose any and all coolness about it. Take off from a jump or fly is just how you describe it.

If this were a running jump, you could gain far more bonuses from speed. Run feat and haste would add to your check for example (despite the speed penalty that comes from wearing FULL PLATE, which is why adamantine is so much better as it's so much lighter!).

Why does it have to be a single jump straight up 300 feet? Aren't you gonna have ledges and such? Since you are the DM, is this ability for a specific PC or NPC?

Debby
    P.E.A.C.H. Please Evaluate And Critique Honestly. Being nicer and kinder doesn't hurt either. Note I generally only critique 3.5 and Pathfinder material.
    Please, please, please when using non-core material, cite to the books. There are too many books to wade through to find the one with the feat, special ability or spell you use.

18. - Top - End - #1428
    Pixie in the Playground

BlackDragon

C. 1094

See, now I'm a terrible person for bursting your bubble. Jetting up = FLYING. From a visual perspective both acts could look exactly the same -- unless you mean to jump like hotch-scotch on one foot which would look remarkably silly and would lose any and all coolness about it. Take off from a jump or fly is just how you describe it.

If this were a running jump, you could gain far more bonuses from speed. Run feat and haste would add to your check for example (despite the speed penalty that comes from wearing FULL PLATE, which is why adamantine is so much better as it's so much lighter!).

Why does it have to be a single jump straight up 300 feet? Aren't you gonna have ledges and such? Since you are the DM, is this ability for a specific PC or NPC?

Debby
    With jetting of, I was mostly thinking a short bust of massive acceleration which instantly turns into deceleration. That's probably still a horrible explanation. In any case, I was wondering how far we'd been able to take the jump skill. "Leap to the heavens" and actually doing it is quite a thing.

It's for an NPC, but I still try to balance it so far that a player could attempt to learn his skill. And the general idea is a devastating drop attack, starting with launching yourself into the air. I'm thinking of something in the sense of giving a feat or magic item which transfers falling damage of the NPC to the attacked mob. And about the Full-Plate: Imagine a hump a metal falling from the sky which is actively trying to kill you. Also: Yes, there are way more practical ways of fighting or even doing this, but I like this better.

19. - Top - End - #1429

This item is easily available from the mid levels and it's activated as a swift action. By comparison, flight needs a move action every turn and I'm not seeing anything with comparable burst speed.

20. - Top - End - #1430
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGirl

R. 1095

Has anyone tried statting out the various wesen creatures from the TV series Grimm for either 3.5 or Pathfinder? I'd love to, but don't have the time or inspiration.

21. - Top - End - #1431
    Barbarian in the Playground

R. 1096

Could someone brew up a PC race for an ordinary, albeit sentient, turtle, preferably of diminutive size, that doesn't give an Int penalty?

22. - Top - End - #1432
    Orc in the Playground

MindFlayer

R. 1095

Has anyone tried statting out the various wesen creatures from the TV series Grimm for either 3.5 or Pathfinder? I'd love to, but don't have the time or inspiration.
    C. 1095 - The wiki says there are 67 different wesen that appeared in the show, and a total of like 110 between character appearances, diary entries, comic books, etc. Were there any specific ones you were interested in?
    Behold! The Monster Compendium

My Homebrew.

78% of DM's started their first campaign in a tavern. If you're one of the 22% that didn't, copy and paste this into your signature.
    Mine started with the intrepid heroes whisked away to a battle gauntlet in the sky by a mystery deity! It was meant to be strictly a playtest but quickly devolved.

23. - Top - End - #1433
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Moonwolf727 View Post
    R. 1096

Could someone brew up a PC race for an ordinary, albeit sentient, turtle, preferably of diminutive size, that doesn't give an Int penalty?
    C 1096
    Dimunitive is hard to do, because it's so easy to abuse. +12 Hide and +4 AC/AB on a race is a dream for rogues and casters. If it had several RHD or LA that would work, but do you want that?

24. - Top - End - #1434
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGirl

Quote Originally Posted by ezkajii View Post
    - The wiki says there are 67 different wesen that appeared in the show, and a total of like 110 between character appearances, diary entries, comic books, etc. Were there any specific ones you were interested in?
    C. 1095

Wow that's a lot more than I expected.

I kinda like the weirder ones. The bee one (melifer) was cool and the brain sucking, octopus one (Gedächtnis Esser). Most are sorta like lycanthropes, so I could fudge those using the lycanthrope templates.

I think I'd need mechanics to go with how a grimm sees them and when a non-grimm can see them. Grimms should be able to see them automatically when they monster out but taking monster form shouldn't be automatically visible to non-grimms. Clearly, they become visible when they attack, when they are injured and when they are under extreme stress but when they are displeased they monster out so only Grimms can see them.

A grimm would be a fighter with the supernatural ability to detect wesen but I'd need a mechanic because it still shouldn't be an automatic success. I see no reason to make a new class for it.

Debby
    P.S. we're getting close to the thread limit of 50 pages so we should make sure every post is noted with R. for request; C. for comment and H. for Homebrew with the appropriate number (see first post).
    Last edited by Debihuman; 2015-01-22 at 05:24 PM.

25. - Top - End - #1435

C. 1095 Skinwalkers from Pathfinder could work as wesen. Though the varieties of wesen is very small.
    Show

26. - Top - End - #1436
    Titan in the Playground

C 1094

With jetting of, I was mostly thinking a short bust of massive acceleration which instantly turns into deceleration. That's probably still a horrible explanation. In any case, I was wondering how far we'd been able to take the jump skill. "Leap to the heavens" and actually doing it is quite a thing.

It's for an NPC, but I still try to balance it so far that a player could attempt to learn his skill. And the general idea is a devastating drop attack, starting with launching yourself into the air. I'm thinking of something in the sense of giving a feat or magic item which transfers falling damage of the NPC to the attacked mob. And about the Full-Plate: Imagine a hump a metal falling from the sky which is actively trying to kill you. Also: Yes, there are way more practical ways of fighting or even doing this, but I like this better.
    Ok, why exactly is it vital that the distance jumped upward be that huge?

I ask because while the updraft thing seems to be working for you, I do have another option to offer that goes with heavy armor and jumping.

You might want to reduce or waive some of the pre-requisites as I made this before I knew that "melee needs nice things":

The Leap Dragoon
    Last edited by DracoDei; 2015-01-24 at 02:23 AM.
    [Public Service Announcement]P.E.A.C.H stands for Please Examine And Critique Honestly[/Public Service Announcement]
    Currently Running: Equestria Begins (A High Tactics campaign)
    Extended Signature
    My Homebrew is meant to be used, but, if you do, PLEASE tell me how it goes.

27. - Top - End - #1437
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Just to Browse View Post
    C 1096
    Dimunitive is hard to do, because it's so easy to abuse. +12 Hide and +4 AC/AB on a race is a dream for rogues and casters. If it had several RHD or LA that would work, but do you want that?
    I could live with that, honestly. I doubt I'll get the chance to use it anyway, but it'd be nice to have.

28. - Top - End - #1438
    Ogre in the Playground

H 1096: Tortoisekin
    Tortoisekin characters possess the following racial traits:
    • +2 Constitution, +2 Wisdom, +2 Intelligence, +2 Charisma, -2 Dexterity
    • Dimunitive Monstrous Humanoid (Tortoisekin)
    • A tortoisekin's base land speed is 10 feet, and a swim speed of 10 feet
    • Racial Hit Dice: The tortoisekin begins with 2 levels of monstrous humanoid, granting them 2d8 HD, +2 BAB, +3 Fortitude, +3 Reflex, and five times (2 + Int modifier) skill points.
    • Low-Light Vision
    • +3 Natural Armor
    • Tortoisekin Shell (Ex): Toirtsekin have an exceptionally hard shell, which they can use to protect themselves. When a tortoisekin is attacked by an enemy that flanks them, they negate the attack bonus from flanking unless they are also flat-footed.
    • Retract (Ex): A tortoisekin can drop everything they are holding in order to retract all their limbs into their shell. This grants them DR/Adamantine equal to their hit dice and a +3 bonus to saves and AC, but they are blinded, deafened, and cannot use their limbs for any function (including walking, attacking, or casting spells). A tortoisekin can leave or resume this state as a standard action.
    • Automatic Languages: Common, Auran (Tortoisekin dialect)
    • Bonus Languages: Aquan, Dwarven, Gnome, Goblin, Halfling, Sylvan, Terran
    Last edited by Just to Browse; 2015-01-24 at 06:32 PM.

29. - Top - End - #1439
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

R. 1097 (I think?)

I was wondering if anyone could come up with a Weapon Focus feat that does something similar to the various Expertise feats from 4e? For each category of weapons, the feat would have a different effect...
    Don't be a monk! Monks are not cool! -The Doctor (The Bells of St. Johns)

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

30. - Top - End - #1440
    Orc in the Playground

PaladinGuy

H. 1097

I've got something like that, although it may be a tad more complex than you were looking for. It also revises many other aspects of weapons.

Otherwise, perhaps this will work?

Weapon Focus
    Benefits: When you take this feat, choose one of the following weapon groups: light blades; heavy blades; flails and chains; spears, staves, and polearms; bows and crossbows; hammers and maces; axes and picks; or slings and polearms. You gain a +1 to attack rolls with all weapons in that group.
    Spoiler: Group Lists
    Show

Light Blades: dagger, punching dagger, sickle, kukri, shortsword, rapier, kama, sai.
    Heavy Blades: longsword, scimitar, greatsword, scythe, falchion, bastard sword, two-bladed sword.
    Flails and Chains: flail, heavy flail, dire flail, spiked chain, whips.
    Spears, Staves, and Polearms: shortspear, spear, longspear, trident, quarterstaff, glaive, guisarme, halberd, lance, ranseur, dwarven urgrosh.
    Bows and Crossbows: shortbows, longbows, composite shortbows, composite longbows, light crossbow, heavy crossbow, hand crossbow, repetaing heavy crossbow, repeating light crossbow.
    Hammers and Maces: light mace, club, heavy mace, morningstar, light hammer, greatclub, warhammer, gnome hooked hammer.
    Axes and Picks: throwing axe, handaxe, light pick, battleaxe, heavy pick, greataxe, dwarven waraxe, orc double axe, dwarven urgrosh.
    Slings and Thrown Weapons: slings, dagger, club, shortspear, dart, javelin, spear, throwing axe, light hammer, trident, sai, bolas, net, shuriken.

In addition, you gain a special benefit when wielding a weapon of the type you chose. The benefit only applies to that weapon, not any others you might also be holding.
    • Light Blades: You may add your Dexterity modifier to damage.
    • Heavy Blades: You can use the handguard (or handle in the case of the scythe) to guard against attacks, gaining a +1 bonus to shield AC. This ability stacks with other shield bonuses, including Two Weapon Defense and actual shields.
    • Flails and Chains: By wrapping the chain around an opponent's throat, you may use this weapon in a grapple with no penalty.
    • Spears, Staves, and Polearms: If the weapon has reach, you may switch your grip on it as a swift action to lose reach, but gain the ability to attack adjacent foes. If it does not have reach, you may switch your grip as a swift action to gain it, but lose the ability to attack adjacent foes with it as usual.
    • Bows and crossbows: You no longer provoke attacks of opportunity for firing your weapon.
    • Hammers and Maces: On a successful critical hit, the enemy must make a Fortitude save (DC 10 + your Strength mod) or be knocked prone. Bonuses against being tripped can be applied to this save.
    • Axes and Picks: On a successful critical hit, the enemy continues taking damage each round equal to your Strength modifier. This damage can be stopped with a DC 15 Heal check or a single point of magical healing.
    • Slings and Thrown Weapons: You can reload/draw these weapons as a free action, if you could not already. In addition, increase the range increment of each weapon by +20 feet.

Special: You may take this feat multiple times. Each time you do, it applies to a different weapon group.

Fighters may take this feat as a fighter bonus feat.
    Last edited by Mcdt2; 2015-01-28 at 01:07 PM.
    When in doubt, homebrew.
    If that doesn't work, use more homebrew.

Need more homebrew? Check out my Extended Homebrewer's Signature!