New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202136 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #301
    Halfling in the Playground

ClericGuy

Default Re: Request a Homebrew: Thread 2!

C 802

Thank you very much Steward! This is incredible!

2. - Top - End - #302
    Colossus in the Playground

This is more an "I'm looking for something and believe it exists but can't find it" than "Could somebody help me create X"-post but seems it would fit here all the same (feel free to correct me if you disagree, of course):

R 803
    I'm looking for a custom Tome of Battle school that would, effectively, be a non-magical version of Shadow Hand. That is, a school for a mundane Rogue or Assassin with a significant number of sneak attack/flat-footed based maneuvers.

Shadow Hand is all nice and good but I play in a lot of low-magic games where a magical assassination art just doesn't make sense and it doesn't make sense for all assassins to use magic in any case.
    Last edited by Eldariel; 2012-08-15 at 07:31 PM.
    Campaign Journal: Uncovering the Lost World - A Player's Diary in Low-Magic D&D (Latest Update: 8.3.2014)
    Being Bane: A Guide to Barbarians Cracking Small Men - Ever Been Angry?! Then this is for you!
    SRD Averages - An aggregation of all the key stats of all the monster entries on SRD arranged by CR.

3. - Top - End - #303
    Titan in the Playground

C 803This style might work.

Or try traweling throughthese two posts.
    Last edited by Tavar; 2012-08-15 at 08:00 PM.
    He fears his fate too much, and his reward is small, who will not put it to the touch, to win or lose it all.
    -James Graham, 1st Marquess of Montrose
    Satomi by Elagune

4. - Top - End - #304
    Colossus in the Playground

C 803

Thanks, that's pretty much exactly what I was looking for. I might have to look at the exact levels and types myself but overall, that seems excellent.
    Last edited by Eldariel; 2012-08-17 at 08:11 PM.
    Campaign Journal: Uncovering the Lost World - A Player's Diary in Low-Magic D&D (Latest Update: 8.3.2014)
    Being Bane: A Guide to Barbarians Cracking Small Men - Ever Been Angry?! Then this is for you!
    SRD Averages - An aggregation of all the key stats of all the monster entries on SRD arranged by CR.

5. - Top - End - #305
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cute_Riolu View Post
    R. 780: I'm fairly certain something like this exists somewhere -- but I'm looking for a base class kind of archer that's capable of crafting its own magical arrows with or without actually having magic.

I mean using the magic item creation rules. While artificers do make good archers for just that reason, it seems kind of silly that they're the only ones able to really do so effectively.
    H780

I had this mostly-written in my notes for ages and forgot about it. Finally got back to it.

The Fletcher

infusions
    Level BAB Fort Save Ref Save Will Save Special Craft Reserve 1 2 3 4 5 6
    1st 0 0 0 2 Item Creation, Craft Ammunition, Partial Crafting. Recover Essence 10 2
    2nd 1 0 0 3 Point Blank Shot 20 3
    3rd 2 1 1 3 Craft Tile 30 4
    4th 3 1 1 4 Weapon Focus 40 4 1
    5th 3 1 1 4 Craft Arms and Armor 50 4 2
    6th 4 2 2 5 Consume Essence 100 5 3
    7th 5 2 2 5 Bonus Feat 150 5 3 1
    8th 6 2 2 6 Swift Crafting (1 Hour) 200 5 3 2
    9th 6 3 3 6 Craft Bow Construct 300 5 4 3
    10th 7 3 3 7 Eclectic Learning 400 5 5 4
    11th 8 3 3 7 Bonus Feat 500 5 5 4 1
    12th 9 4 4 8 Swift Crafting (5 Minutes) 650 5 5 4 2
    13th 9 4 4 8 Skill Mastery 800 5 5 4 3
    14th 10 4 4 9 Eclectic Learning 1000 5 5 5 4
    15th 11 5 5 9 Bonus Feat 1250 5 5 5 4 1
    16th 12 5 5 10 Swift Crafting (1 Minute) 1500 5 5 5 4 2
    17th 12 5 5 10 Adjust Magical Weapon 1750 5 5 5 4 3
    18th 13 6 6 11 Eclectic Learning 2000 5 5 5 5 4
    19th 14 6 6 11 Bonus Feat 2350 5 5 5 5 4 1
    20th 15 6 6 12 Swift Crafting (1 Round) 2700 5 5 5 5 4 2

Hit die: d6
    Skills: 2+int
    Class Skills: Concentration, Craft (any), Knowledge(any), Listen, Search, Spot, Spellcraft, Use Magic Device

Infusions: As Artificer

Item Creation: As Artificer

Craft Ammunition: As if by the Craft Arms and Armor feat, but ammunition only

Partial Crafting(Ex): When crafting magical ammunition, a Fletcher can create fewer than the normal 50. Working in batches of 50 is still most efficient. This is the table for +1 arrows, multiply as needed for higher:

count xp cp
    1 2 1250
    5 9 5625
    10 17 10625
    20 33 20625
    30 49 30625
    40 65 40625
    50 80 50000

Recover Essence(su): You can pull the xp that went into a magical arrow you crafted back into your craft reserve. You can do this even if the arrow is ruined by having been used. The process takes one minute, and requires you to physically possess the arrow.

Point Blank Shot(ex): Gain this feat. If you have it, gain any other for which you meet prereqs.

Craft Tile(ex): Like craft potion. Tiles follow the same rules as potions, and take effect when broken rather than when drunk. You can bind a tile to an arrowhead so that it breaks on impact with a dc 20 craft(arrow) check.

Weapon Focus(ex): Gain the Weapon Focus feat in a ranged weapon of your choice. If you already have Weapon Focus in a ranged weapon, gain any feat for which you qualify.

Craft Arms and Armor(ex): Gain the Craft Arms and Armor feat

Consume Essence(su): You can pull the xp that went into crafting any ranged weapon or ammunition into your craft reserve. In this case, the item must be in usable condition.

Bonus Feat: Gain any item crafting, metamagic or archery feat for which you meet the prerequisites. Archery feats are those which require either Point Blank Shot or Weapon Focus in a ranged weapon.

Swift Crafting: Once per day, you may craft a single batch of ammunition (up to 50 arrows) in a shorter than normal time.

Craft Bow Construct(su): You can create bows that fight on their own. These use the stats for animated objects of their size, except that the dex score is equal to the str score for medium or larger constructs, and that they have a ranged attack equal to how they would be used as a weapon. Note that a bow suitable for a medium creature is itself a small object. The effective cost of a bow construct is 5000gp/hd.

Eclectic Learning: Pick a spell from the sor/wiz list and learn it as an infusion. The spell must have a duration greater than one round and must be castable on either a person or a weapon. Also, it must be of a level you can use. The resulting infusion has a 1 minute casting time.

Skill Mastery(ex): You can take 10 on Spellcraft and Use Magic Device checks regardless of circumstances

Adjust Magical Weapon(su): You can change the enchantments on a weapon, so long as the total value remains what it was. This takes one day per level of enchantment moved, but does not require and materials or xp.
    Last edited by dspeyer; 2015-06-03 at 10:29 PM.

6. - Top - End - #306
    Titan in the Playground

R 804:
    A monster or monster progression class focused around... um... not sure what the word would be, so here's some examples.

Getting various mobility-based abilities as long as nobody can see him, so as soon as you look away he's right behind you. High base speed, Etherealness, Dimension Door, stuff like that.

If he becomes invisible (ability to do that without outside help optional for balance purposes), he can become visible to one person.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieth View Post
    ...though Talla does her best to sound objective and impartial, it doesn't cover stuff like "ask a 9-year-old to tank for the party."
    My Homebrew

7. - Top - End - #307

C804

Weeping Angels, basically?

8. - Top - End - #308
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by dspeyer View Post
    C804

Weeping Angels, basically?
    I suppose, except I don't think they can become only-visible-to-one-person.

My goal was more to be able to convincingly portray yourself as a hallucination (mass or otherwise).
    ...though Talla does her best to sound objective and impartial, it doesn't cover stuff like "ask a 9-year-old to tank for the party."
    My Homebrew

9. - Top - End - #309
    Ettin in the Playground

R 805

I have a request for a Pathfinder demon, CR 10-12. Specifically, one with a snake motif, specialized in lies, deception and scheming, and making use of enchantment and illusion spells.
    "For it is in passing that we achieve immortality" - Pyrrha Nikos

Quote Originally Posted by Stu42 View Post
    I used to like called shots. Then I took an arrow to the knee.
    Arvak Avatar by Dirtytabs

10. - Top - End - #310

H804

Weeping Snuffleupagus

{TABLE]Size/Type:|Large Monstrous Humanoid (earth)
    Hit Dice:|6d8+24 (48 hp)
    Initiative:|+1
    Speed:|90 ft (18 squares), climb 30ft
    Armor Class:|16 (-1 size,+1 dex, +6 natural), touch 10, flat-footed 15
    Base Attack/Grapple:|+6/+15
    Attack:|claw +10 melee (1d6+5)
    Full Attack:|2 claws +10 melee (1d6+5)
    Space/Reach:|10ft/5ft
    Special Attacks:|Grab
    Special Qualities:|Freeze; Don't Blink; Blink and You're Dead; Stealth Door; Stealth Glide; Your Imaginary Enemy; Damage Reduction 10/-
    Saves:|Fort +6, Ref +6, Will +6
    Abilities:| Str 21, Dex 12, Con 18, Int 12, Wis 8, Cha 13
    Skills:|Move Silently +18, Bluff +10, Listen +8, Climb +13
    Feats:|Darkstalker; Iron Will; Quick Draw
    Environment:|Urban
    Organization:|Solitary
    Challenge Rating:|7
    Advancement:|by class level
    Level Adjustment:|+6
    [/TABLE]

Grab
    When a Weeping Snuffleupagus hits with a claw, it can immediately attempt a grapple.

Freeze
    A Weeping Snuffleupagus can hold itself so still it appears to be a statue. An observer must succeed on a DC 20 Spot check to notice the Weeping Snuffleupagus is really alive.

Don't Blink
    A Weeping Snuffleupagus may give up its move action to be able to move during up to 6 blinks on other peoples' turns. While an observer blinks or looks away briefly, the Weeping Snuffleupagus may move up to 5 feet (including climbing).

Blink and You're Dead
    A Weeping Snuffleupagus may give up its entire action to be able to make a single attack on the victims turn while he blinks.

Stealth Door
    If a Weeping Snuffleupagus is completely unobserved for 18 seconds, it can use Dimension Door as the spell. Its destination must also be completely unobserved for that time.

Stealth Glide
    If a Weeping Snuffleupagus is completely unobserved for 30 seconds, it gains the Earth Glide ability as an Earth Elemental. It can only emerge from the earth or stone at places that have also been completely unobserved (save by itself) for 30 seconds.

Your Imaginary Enemy
    A Weeping Snuffleupagus can turn itself selectively invisible, so that only those it chooses can see it (though See Invisibility and similar effects overcome this). When using this power, the Weeping Snuffleupagus counts as observed, even if no one is watching.

Weapons
    A Weeping Snuffleupagus is proficient with all armor and all simple or martial weapons, but only uses them if it can hide them or plausibly have them as a statue.

Skills
    A Weeping Snuffleupagus has a +8 racial bonus on Move Silently and Climb checks. It can take 10 on climb checks even when rushed or threatened.

11. - Top - End - #311
    Orc in the Playground

Hey, I've got a request for all you awesome people: Can you make a pathfinder class that only uses simple weapons and all bows and crossbows, in addition to being able to learn 'tricks', such as Bounce Shot, Cripple Shot, Piercing Arrow, etc... even if only a certain number of times per day.
    Sound reasonable?
    I am an Oxymoron. Calm, cheery, deadly, furious.

12. - Top - End - #312
    Dwarf in the Playground

R 806: Lohj, would this be a base class I'm assuming? Have you considered a retooled Zen Archer archetype, with new feats and/or abilities replacing the existing ones?

13. - Top - End - #313
    Titan in the Playground

C 804:
    CR 7 and it has 6 HD and 6 LA? Am I missing something?
    My Homebrew

14. - Top - End - #314
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kholai View Post
    R 806: Lohj, would this be a base class I'm assuming? Have you considered a retooled Zen Archer archetype, with new feats and/or abilities replacing the existing ones?
    I guess what I meant was something similar to the archer ranger, but instead of animal companion/spells, he would gain archer 'tricks'.
    I am an Oxymoron. Calm, cheery, deadly, furious.

15. - Top - End - #315
    Titan in the Playground

C804:
    Also, I can't help noticing that 50% of its abilities actually make it worse if it waits til nobody is looking.
    My Homebrew

16. - Top - End - #316
    Ettin in the Playground

R 805 Repost:

I have a request for a Pathfinder demon, CR 10-12. Specifically, one with a snake motif, specialized in lies, deception and scheming, and making use of enchantment and illusion spells.

17. - Top - End - #317
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Maquise View Post
    R 805 Repost:

You really don't need to repost, it hasn't even been two pages.
    My Homebrew

18. - Top - End - #318
    Ettin in the Playground

I can delete the post if you want.

19. - Top - End - #319
    Dwarf in the Playground

DruidGirl

H 805
    I took the Hezrou as a base and turned it into a snake for ya. Might be a bit light on the lies/enchantment end.

This fiend resembles a towering viper, but its eyes are round and topped with pointed eyebrows, and it has a human-like set of teeth behind expressive green lips.

NEGEDA ---- CR 11
    XP 12,800
    CE Large outsider (aquatic, chaotic, demon, evil, extraplanar)
    Init +6; Senses darkvision 60 ft., scent; Perception +17

DEFENSE
    AC 25, touch 11, flat-footed 23 (+2 Dex, +14 natural, –1 size)
    HP 125 (10d10+70)
    Fort +14, Ref +5, Will +11
    DR 10/good; Immune electricity, poison; Resist acid 10, fire 10; SR 22
    Weaknesses serpent's blood

OFFENSE
    Speed 30 ft., climb 30 ft., swim 30 ft.
    Melee bite +15 (4d4+6 plus grab and poison)
    Space 10 ft.; Reach 10 ft.
    Spell-Like Abilities (CL 13th)
    At will—discern lies (DC 18), dominate animal (snakes only; DC 18), greater teleport (self plus 50 lbs. of objects only), major image (DC 17)
    3/day—suggestion (DC 17)
    1/day—summon (level 4, 1 negeda 35%)

STATISTICS
    Str 23, Dex 15, Con 25, Int 18, Wis 18, Cha 19
    Base Atk +10; CMB +17 (+21 grapple); CMD 29
    Feats Blind-Fight, Cleave, Great Cleave, Improved Initiative, Power Attack
    Skills Bluff +21, Climb +27, Escape Artist +12, Intimidate +14, Knowledge (planes) +17, Perception +17, Sense Motive +17, Spellcraft +17, Stealth +11, Swim +27; Racial Modifiers +4 Bluff
    Languages Abyssal, Celestial, Draconic; telepathy 100 ft.
    SQ amphibious

SPECIAL ABILITIES
    Poison (Ex) Bite—injury; save Fort DC 22; frequency 1/round for 6 rounds; effect 1d4 Con damage; cure 1 save.

Serpent's Blood (Ex)
    Negeda are sluggish and tired in cold environments. Unlike most demons, a negeda has no cold resistance. If it takes 5 or more cold damage from a single attack, the negeda must make a Fortitude save (DC 15 + the amount of cold damage dealt) or be staggered until the end of its next turn.

ECOLOGY
    Environment any non-arctic (Abyss)
    Organization solitary or gang (2–4)
    Treasure standard

20. - Top - End - #320
    Titan in the Playground

C 804:
    In case it wasn't clear, I don't particularly think the homebrew given really does much of what I wanted outside fluff. Anybody else have a try?
    My Homebrew

21. - Top - End - #321
    Ettin in the Playground

H 805:

Not bad, but not quite what I was looking for. I was hoping for something that emphasized the magic a bit more, something like a Rakshasa. A highly intelligent demon that spends its time plotting and scheming, and if it is successful, brings ruin without anyone ever suspecting its true nature.

22. - Top - End - #322

H 805:

I don't know pathfinder, but hoping a diff on the 3.5 rakshasa can be applied there:
    • Natural Weapons: lose claws, add 1d6 con poison to bite. Bite is usable in changed form.
    • Spellcasting: becomes beguiler
    • Stats: swap cha and int. Remember to recalculate skill modifiers.
    • Change Shape: can also become a small or medium snake.
    • Detect Thoughts: save dc becomes int based
    • Alignment: always chaotic evil
    • Skills: add Forgery and Gather Information to maxed-out skills.

23. - Top - End - #323

R807: Heward's Hilarious Haversack.

Normally I'd just homebrew this myself, but for some reason I'm drawing a blank on how to implement it. This is for a Succubus (Incubus) 2 / Jester 3 / Shamurai 1 that's entering a PbP game I'm running.

Jester has an ability which lets it use improvised weapons effectively, and Shamurai (a) requires Quick Draw and (b) has an ability which is better when you use a different weapon every time. So, the player has requested a special bag:

It's connected to the Demi-plane of Junk, and each time you reach into it, you pull out a random item you can hold in one hand. You reach into it, pull out... a dead fish... and attack with it (Yay for Improvised Weapons)! Then, you drop the dead fish, reach into the bag, and pull out... a Sunday New York Times... and attack with it! Then you drop the paper, reach into the bag, and pull out... a bouquet of roses... and attack with it! (etc...)
    Thus, Heward's Hilarious Haversack. Like a combination Handy Haversack, Robe of Useless Items, and Rod of Wonder.

Help, please??
    (member in good standing of the troll-feeder's guild)

I am the assassin of productivity.

Super boss Muscle Wizard avvie by Ceika.

gitp extended sig
    minmaxboards extended sig (more stuff)

24. - Top - End - #324
    Pixie in the Playground

H/C806

Lohj, I don't know PF, but you could take a look at Sniper and see if that can be easily converted.
    Last edited by FireInTheSky; 2012-09-13 at 12:57 PM.

25. - Top - End - #325
    Titan in the Playground

H807

Not sure what spell should be used to craft it, but how about this:

Heward's Hilarious Haversack

Labeled by both detractors and proponents as "slightly less useless than a Bag of Tricks", this item still sees relatively little use. Appearance wise, it looks like Heward's other, more famous haversack, but worn and perpetually dirty and weathered.

As a free action, a character may draw forth an item from the sack, rolling a die on the chart below for the statistics of item drawn forth. No more than 20 items drawn from the sack may exist at one time; if this number would be exceeded, the oldest item pulled from the sack fades as if it was a summoned creature exceeding it's time. Items are also limited time-wise, not lasting more than 10 minutes.

The player decides exactly what sort of item is brought out, which leads to an unusual side effect. If it is the first time in a day that the general category of item is brought forth( decided by the DM) that item provides a +2 circumstance to rolls utilizing the item.

Normal weapons have never been drawn from the bag, though occasionally oddly shaped ones may appear, such as a Sword with a blade in the shape of a Z, or a some kind of giant key.

{table=head]D10|Result
    1|Light, spiky or slashey thing. 1d4 damage.
    2|One Handed Bludgeoning. 1d6 damage.
    3| Aerodynamic: can be used in melee or thrown, with range increment of 15ft. 1d4 damage.
    4|One handed Flexible. 1d4 damage, can trip or disarm.
    5|Two handed Spiky thing. 1d8 damage, Reach.
    6|Two Handed bludgeoning. 1d10 Damage
    7|Odd material. Deals a base of 1d2 damage, but can be made from any special material.
    8|Roll again, ignoring 8, 9, or 10's. Add 1d6 fire damage to the item.
    9|Roll again, ignoring 8, 9, or 10's. Add 1d6
    10|Roll again, ignoring 8, 9, or 10's. Add 1d6 Anarchic damage to the item.
    [/table]

Moderate conjuration; CL 9th; Craft Wondrous Item, >>>>; Price 3,500 gp; Weight 5 lb.
    He fears his fate too much, and his reward is small, who will not put it to the touch, to win or lose it all.
    -James Graham, 1st Marquess of Montrose
    Satomi by Elagune

26. - Top - End - #326

Quote Originally Posted by Tavar View Post
    H807

Not sure what spell should be used to craft it, but how about this:

Heward's Hilarious Haversack

Labeled by both detractors and proponents as "slightly less useless than a Bag of Tricks", this item still sees relatively little use. Appearance wise, it looks like Heward's other, more famous haversack, but worn and perpetually dirty and weathered.

As a free action, a character may draw forth an item from the sack, rolling a die on the chart below for the statistics of item drawn forth. No more than 20 items drawn from the sack may exist at one time; if this number would be exceeded, the oldest item pulled from the sack fades as if it was a summoned creature exceeding it's time. Items are also limited time-wise, not lasting more than 10 minutes.

The player decides exactly what sort of item is brought out, which leads to an unusual side effect. If it is the first time in a day that the general category of item is brought forth( decided by the DM) that item provides a +2 circumstance to rolls utilizing the item.

Normal weapons have never been drawn from the bag, though occasionally oddly shaped ones may appear, such as a Sword with a blade in the shape of a Z, or a some kind of giant key.

{table=head]D10|Result
    1|Light, spiky or slashey thing. 1d4 damage.
    2|One Handed Bludgeoning. 1d6 damage.
    3| Aerodynamic: can be used in melee or thrown, with range increment of 15ft. 1d4 damage.
    4|One handed Flexible. 1d4 damage, can trip or disarm.
    5|Two handed Spiky thing. 1d8 damage, Reach.
    6|Two Handed bludgeoning. 1d10 Damage
    7|Odd material. Deals a base of 1d2 damage, but can be made from any special material.
    8|Roll again, ignoring 8, 9, or 10's. Add 1d6 fire damage to the item.
    9|Roll again, ignoring 8, 9, or 10's. Add 1d6
    10|Roll again, ignoring 8, 9, or 10's. Add 1d6 Anarchic damage to the item.
    [/table]

Moderate conjuration; CL 9th; Craft Wondrous Item, >>>>; Price 3,500 gp; Weight 5 lb.
    That's awesome! Thank you so much. Maybe the call weaponry psionic power or something?

The #9 result is missing the end, I think...

gitp extended sig

27. - Top - End - #327
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by sirpercival View Post
    That's awesome! Thank you so much. Maybe the call weaponry psionic power or something?

The #9 result is missing the end, I think...
    C807 The spell to create it could be either the Handy Haversack's secret chest or the higher level instant summons (Sor/Wiz 7).
    Quote Originally Posted by Water_Bear View Post
    That's RAW for you; 100% Rules-Legal, 110% silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by hamishspence View Post
    "Common sense" and "RAW" are not exactly on speaking terms
    Projects: Homebrew, Gentlemen's Agreement, DMPCs, Forbidden Knowledge safety, and Top Ten Worst. Also, Quotes and RACSD are good.

Anyone knows blue is for sarcas'ing in · "Take 10 SAN damage from Dark Orchid" · Use of gray may indicate nitpicking · Green is sincerity

28. - Top - End - #328
    Ogre in the Playground

R 808 I need a CR 20-22 range monster that is large and very, very destructive and immune to vorpal attacks because my players abuse that ability, so if you could help i would say thank you
    Come post a magic item to show that not all unique items are immensely powerful tools of the gods!
    Jester of The Rudisplorkers Guild!!

My cool avatar by Kymme
    My homebrew

Quote Originally Posted by Xuldarinar View Post
    ..What have I done..? What have you done? That poor lantern archon..

trophies
    The photo got removed, but I'm a silver trophy winner of Pathfinder Grab Bag XII: of Dungeons and Dragons

29. - Top - End - #329

Quote Originally Posted by inuyasha View Post
    R 808 I need a CR 20-22 range monster that is large and very, very destructive and immune to vorpal attacks because my players abuse that ability, so if you could help i would say thank you
    C808: How exactly do your players abuse Vorpal? They have a die which is all 20s or something?

gitp extended sig

30. - Top - End - #330
    Titan in the Playground

C808: It gets better at higher level/CR. A flat kill chance outpaces damage as hp goes up. Especially if that guy is a boss monster and you don't want to risk ending it on a single lucky roll, whether the attacker is optimized or not.
    Last edited by ericgrau; 2012-09-14 at 07:25 PM.
    So you never have to interrupt a game to look up a rule again:
    My 3.5e Rules Cheat Sheets: Normal, With Consolidated Skill System
    TOGC's 3.5e Spell/etc Cards: rpgnow / drivethru rpg
    Utilities: Magic Item Shop Generator (Req. MS Excel), Balanced Low Magic Item System
    Printable Cardstock Dungeon Tiles and other terrain stuff (100 MB)