New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 17 of 50 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262742 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #481
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGirl

Default Re: Request a Homebrew: Thread 2!

Quote Originally Posted by Hipho View Post
    R855
    For 3.5 I would like a creature that is basically a rooster bred for increased size and strength to replace riding dogs as the primary mount of gnomes. If possible I would like two variants, one that can fly and one that cannot, and I would like prices for both of them.
    H 855

This is one I had already made but am tweaking it for your purposes

Dire Fighting Rooster
    Medium Animal (Dire)
    Hit Dice: 3d8+3 (16 hp)
    Initiative: +2
    Speed: 30 ft., fly 15 ft. (clumsy)
    Armor Class: 15 (+2 natural armor, +3 Dex), Touch 13, Flat-footed 12
    BAB/Grapple: +2/+1
    Attack: Claw with spur +5 melee (1d4-1 plus 1d4)
    Full Attack: 2 Claws with spurs +5 melee (1d4-1 plus 1d4)
    Space/Reach: 5 ft./5 ft.
    Special Attacks:
    Special Qualities: Low-light vision
    Saves: Fort +4, Ref + 6, Will +5
    Abilities: Str 8, Dex 17, Con 12, Int 2, Wis 14, Cha 6
    Skills: Listen +5, Spot +6
    Feats: Weapon Finesse, Flyby Attack
    Environment: Temperate Land
    Organization: Domestic
    Challenge Rating: 2
    Treasure: None
    Alignment: Neutral
    Advancement: 4-6 HD (Medium)
    Level Adjustment:

Dire fighting roosters are carefully bred and maintained by gnomes. They are valued for their feathers and for their ferocity in battle.

Dire fighting roosters can be ridden into battle and can fight while carrying a rider, but the rider cannot also attack unless he or she succeeds on a Ride check.

Dire fighting roosters are not great fliers but can carry a rider and fight while flying as long as the rider is using a specially made saddle made for this purpose. The saddle is an exotic military saddle and costs 60 gp. Dire fighting roosters cannot wear barding while they fly.

Combat

Dire Fighting Chickens are fitted with metal spurs which cause an additional 1d4 points of damage (this is included in the stat block).

The advanced 6-HD rooster is too big-breasted and heavy to fly. It has the Run feat instead of Flyby attack and Endurance. It also has a Strength of 12 instead of 8.

A standard dire fighter rooster costs 300 gp. and the eggs sell for 50 gp a piece. The advanced 6-HD rooster costs 400 gp and the eggs cost 100 gp a piece.

A dire fighting rooster can carry up to 26 lbs. as a light load, 27-53 lbs. as a medium load, and 54-80 lbs. as a heavy load. A standard dire fighting rooster cannot fly if it carries more than a medium load.

The advanced 6 HD rooster can carry up to 43 lbs. as a light load, 44-86 lbs. as a medium load, and 87-130 lbs. as a heavy load.

Debby
    Last edited by Debihuman; 2013-01-10 at 12:06 PM.
    P.E.A.C.H. Please Evaluate And Critique Honestly. Being nicer and kinder doesn't hurt either. Note I generally only critique 3.5 and Pathfinder material.
    Please, please, please when using non-core material, cite to the books. There are too many books to wade through to find the one with the feat, special ability or spell you use.
    my creations in homebrew signature thread

2. - Top - End - #482
    Bugbear in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

C855

YAY! Thankyou Debby. :D Though I might lower the price a bit and make it so only the 6HD one can actually fly. Just because they're pretty much replacing riding dogs in my world.
    Last edited by The Bandicoot; 2013-01-10 at 01:56 PM.
    Spoiler: Those That Came Before
    Show
    Yohalles, the Wanderer
    Lonel, Gentleman Luck
    Jongo, God of Sea-Life

3. - Top - End - #483
    Dwarf in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

R856 I hate to seem greedy, but damn if I'm not stuck on this. Can someone help me out with a Psionic adaptation of the Blood Magus?
    Last edited by Xaotiq1; 2013-01-11 at 05:49 PM.
    "Bender knows love, and love doesn't share itself with the world. Love is suspicious, love is needy. Love is fearful, love is greedy. My friends, there is no great love without great jealousy!"- Bender Bending Rodriguez

4. - Top - End - #484
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGirl

C. 856

Xaotiq1, please number your request as R. 856.

Which book has a blood magus in it?

Debby

Sorry about the numbers being wrong.
    Last edited by Debihuman; 2013-01-11 at 05:13 PM.
    P.E.A.C.H. Please Evaluate And Critique Honestly. Being nicer and kinder doesn't hurt either. Note I generally only critique 3.5 and Pathfinder material.
    Please, please, please when using non-core material, cite to the books. There are too many books to wade through to find the one with the feat, special ability or spell you use.

5. - Top - End - #485
    Dwarf in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Debihuman View Post
    C. 586

Xaotiq1, please number your request as R. 586.

Which book has a blood magus in it?

Debby
    Whoopsie! Blood Magus is in Complete Arcane.
    "Bender knows love, and love doesn't share itself with the world. Love is suspicious, love is needy. Love is fearful, love is greedy. My friends, there is no great love without great jealousy!"- Bender Bending Rodriguez

6. - Top - End - #486
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGirl

C. 856 (not 586 as I am apparently seeing numbers wrong today)

A psionic blood magus would just substitute psionic level for spellcasting level, change Su abilities to Psi abilities, and so forth. There's not much to change from what I can see. However, I am not that familiar with psionics so I might be missing something relevant.

If you have PH2, there is a feat under Erudite that allows you to Convert Spell to Power (see here: http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/psm/20070629a)

Debby
    Last edited by Debihuman; 2013-01-11 at 06:02 PM.

7. - Top - End - #487

R 857
    Hello, this is going to be a big one, methinks. Can someone more talented than me make a base (preferably) class that focuses on offensive throwing runes (or glyphs; anything vaguely arcane-sounding and written).
    The idea is that they write or carve runes on a handy stone, javelin or even a bit of paper and hurl the object at the enemy. The rune written would apply a status effect (like dazzled, nauseated, etc) that might vary with the material the rune is written on (i.e something like a shorter duration but harder save DC for something written on a weapon, etc). The class might also have some Truenamingwriting abilities as well, preferably in a less sucky fashion than normal Truenaming. Maybe bonuses with thrown weapons too? I am aware this is a big ask, and I have no rewards for those who take up this task save my eternal gratitude, but it would really be great if someone good homebrewed this. It doesn't have to be Gramaire level complexity, just workable.
    Thanking you in advance, a hopeless but idea rich playgrounder.
    Last edited by Silverbit; 2013-01-13 at 06:55 PM.
    I'm also on the Bay12 Games forums under the same username.

The awesome Ceika made both my avatars! All hail!
    Spoiler: Former avatar
    Show

Currently playing the parched and honourable Rabhid Dynasty in Empire2!

8. - Top - End - #488
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Silverbit View Post
    R 857
    Hello, this is going to be a big one, methinks. Can someone more talented than me make a base (preferably) class that focuses on offensive throwing runes (or glyphs; anything vaguely arcane-sounding and written).
    The idea is that they write or carve runes on a handy stone, javelin or even a bit of paper and hurl the object at the enemy. The rune written would apply a status effect (like dazzled, nauseated, etc) that might vary with the material the rune is written on (i.e something like a shorter duration but harder save DC for something written on a weapon, etc).
    Hm. Sounds like a variation on the concept of ofuda, little prayers written on pieces of paper by Japanese exorcists and the like. In a bunch of anime you see demon-hunter types throwing these around and having them magically guided to their targets.

9. - Top - End - #489

Quote Originally Posted by willpell View Post
    Hm. Sounds like a variation on the concept of ofuda, little prayers written on pieces of paper by Japanese exorcists and the like. In a bunch of anime you see demon-hunter types throwing these around and having them magically guided to their targets.
    Interesting idea, and maybe that could be part of the class. Never heard of the, myself, but cool. I was thinking more of runes in the nordic tradition, but your idea works as well too.
    I'm also on the Bay12 Games forums under the same username.

The awesome Ceika made both my avatars! All hail!
    Spoiler: Former avatar
    Show

Currently playing the parched and honourable Rabhid Dynasty in Empire2!

10. - Top - End - #490
    Ogre in the Playground

R 858

I would like to request 3 powerful artifact level magic items, this may be hard but I am gutsy enough to request it anyway.

I would like one large sword cabable of killing many evil beings in one stroke, based off of this sword here

I would like a healing sword capable of healing many people in one stroke based off of this sword

and my final sword is an evil sword that is able to bond with its wearer, corrupting them and giving them demonic powers, like this one

Yes these are all from inuyasha...and im so sorry I made such a large request but if you actually can stat these up for me I will be eternally grateful and give you credit for being aweome in my signature
    Come post a magic item to show that not all unique items are immensely powerful tools of the gods!
    Jester of The Rudisplorkers Guild!!

My cool avatar by Kymme
    My homebrew

Quote Originally Posted by Xuldarinar View Post
    ..What have I done..? What have you done? That poor lantern archon..

trophies
    The photo got removed, but I'm a silver trophy winner of Pathfinder Grab Bag XII: of Dungeons and Dragons

11. - Top - End - #491
    Pixie in the Playground

R.859

How long... how long have I wanted this? A feat that would let me sextuple-wield katanas just as Date Masamune does in Sengoku Basara! But alas, I am but a newbie to the homebrewing scene!

I'd make it myself, but I've not been able to find any sort of "academy." I've actually been lurking these boards for a while, but...
    I am everywhere.

There is no escape.

If I defeat enough of them, will I level up and evolve into a Golbat?

Almost forgot to thank Dirtytabs for this avatar!

Whoops!

12. - Top - End - #492

C859

The SRD already has the multiweapon fighting feat tree. Now all you need are six arms. Thri-keen with girrilian's blessing?

13. - Top - End - #493
    Ettin in the Playground

R860

My campaign setting runs on a substance called Mana, which, in addition to being the source of magic, is plentiful, edible and healthy. This puts all societies in a sort of post-scarcity mold.
    I, however, plan on having the PCs discover something which I am, in my notes, calling "Deep Mana", but will likely have whatever name the PCs attach to it, themselves. Deep Mana is in my notes as being highly poisonous as opposed to healthy, and I wish to implement a sort of "Deep Mana Shakes" disease into the setting. Initial effects should be mild, and the end result is, of course, death.
    I am running this setting in a Fourth Edition D&D Campaign, and the PCs are currently mid-Heroic tier.
    So: the request is thus:
    Make me a disease, please!
    NaNoWriMo Beat Me
    Red and the Phasmavore by LCP

14. - Top - End - #494
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by inuyasha View Post
    R 858

I would like to request 3 powerful artifact level magic items, this may be hard but I am gutsy enough to request it anyway.

I would like one large sword cabable of killing many evil beings in one stroke, based off of this sword here

I would like a healing sword capable of healing many people in one stroke based off of this sword

and my final sword is an evil sword that is able to bond with its wearer, corrupting them and giving them demonic powers, like this one

Yes these are all from inuyasha...and im so sorry I made such a large request but if you actually can stat these up for me I will be eternally grateful and give you credit for being aweome in my signature
    hopeful repost for some customer service
    Come post a magic item to show that not all unique items are immensely powerful tools of the gods!

My cool avatar by Kymme
    My homebrew

trophies
    The photo got removed, but I'm a silver trophy winner of Pathfinder Grab Bag XII: of Dungeons and Dragons

15. - Top - End - #495
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

H858
    I've only seen an episode or two, so this is mostly just based on what you posted. They should probably be intelligent items too.
    Tessaiga: Functions as a +5 Greatsword that ignores Armor, Shield and Natural Armor bonuses. As a standard action, the wielder can fire a burst of energy from the blade. The wielder makes an attack roll against every creature within a 60' cone that deals damage equal to 4d6+2*the wielder's Str score. Any objects within the area automatically take the same damage.

Tenseiga: Functions as a +5 Longsword. If anyone other than an evil outsider is struck by this blade, they take no damage. Instead, the sword channels positive energy to heal a number of hit points equal to the damage that would otherwise be dealt (this still damages undead). Three times per day, the wielder can cast Mass Heal as a spell-like ability, caster level 20th. Once per year the wielder can cast True Resurrection on each creature within 30', caster level 20th.

So'unga: Functions as a +5 Keen Vicious Scimitar. Upon being wielded, the sword attaches to its wielder as though by a locked gauntlet, and the wielder must make a Will save (DC 26) or become Chaotic Evil. The wielder can cast Maw of Chaos at will (DC 26), caster level 20th. Once per week, the wielder can cast Gate (travel version only), caster level 20th, to open a path to a chaotic evil-aligned plane. If this ability is used on the Prime Material plane, the portal is permanent, and living creatures that pass within 20 ft. of the portal must make a Will save (DC 26) or be sucked in. Creatures sucked in this way cannot return via the same portal.

R861

I need a custom LA+0 race for a solo campaign. Basically a person who was created as an adult by a wizard, ready to adventure. Since it's a solo campaign, a stronger-than normal race (like Whispergnome/Elan) is ok. It would be great if it had interesting custom abilities, and since it was created by magic, anything to do with magic is good. The character in question will also be a wizard.
    Last edited by rockdeworld; 2013-01-22 at 03:21 PM.

16. - Top - End - #496
    Ettin in the Playground

R862

I would like a sentient, magical arachnid race to serve as a patron race for the Drow in my game world. CR 6-9, with abilities that suggest they're better at manipulating things from behind the scenes than directly.
    "For it is in passing that we achieve immortality" - Pyrrha Nikos

Quote Originally Posted by Stu42 View Post
    I used to like called shots. Then I took an arrow to the knee.
    Arvak Avatar by Dirtytabs

17. - Top - End - #497

H862

Web Sitter

{TABLE]Size/Type:|Large Outsider (chaotic,extraplanar,evil)
    Hit Dice:|10d8+60 (100 hp)
    Initiative:|+6
    Speed:|40 ft (8 squares), climb 20ft
    Armor Class:|24 (-1 size,+2 dex, +13 natural), touch 11, flat-footed 22
    Base Attack/Grapple:|+10/+19
    Attack:|bite +14 melee (1d8+5 plus poison) or web +11 ranged
    Full Attack:|bite +14 melee (1d8+5 plus poison) and 8 claws +9 melee (1d3+2) or web +11 ranged
    Space/Reach:|10ft/5ft
    Special Attacks:|poison, web
    Special Qualities:|spell-like abilities, telepathy, tweak fate, webwalk
    Saves:|Fort +13, Ref +9, Will +8
    Abilities:| Str 20, Dex 14, Con 22, Int 12, Wis 13, Cha 17
    Skills:|Bluff +16, Climb +13, Diplomacy +16, Forgery +14, Gather Information +16, Intimidate +16, Knowledge +14, Listen +14, Sense Motive +14, Spot +14
    Feats:|improved initiative, power attack, combat expertise, quicken spell-like ability(charm person)
    Environment:|a chaotic evil plane
    Organization:|solitary
    Challenge Rating:|9
    Advancement:|by class level
    Level Adjustment:|3
    [/TABLE]

poison
    Injury, Fortitude DC 20, initial damage 1d6 Con, secondary damage 1d6 Con. Web sitter venom is highly perishable, losing its potency and becoming inert, foul-smelling goo almost as soon as it comes into contact with air. The save DC is Constitution-based.

web
    A web sitter can throw a web up to four times per day. This is similar to an attack with a net but has a maximum range of 30 feet, with a range increment of 10 feet. This attack is effective against targets of up to Huge size. The web anchors the target in place, allowing no movement.

An entangled creature can escape with a DC 20 Escape Artist check or burst the web with a DC 20 Strength check. The check DCs are Constitution-based. The web has 14 hit points and hardness 0. There is a 75% chance that the webbing will not burn if any sort of fire is applied to it (check each round).

spell-like abilities
    At will: detect magic, charm person. 3/day: suggestion, charm monster, dominate person, scrying, plane shift (self only). All abilities use RHD as caster level and charisma for saves.

telepathy
    A web sitter can comminicate telepathically with any creature that is capable of using language.

tweak fate
    Once a day, a web sitter can tug at the web of fate, arranging an otherwise unlikely co-incidence. The tugs are very subtle, and cannot affect a decision that the decider cares about. For example, if two people are in a city they don't know and both want a drink, the web sitter could cause them to randomly choose the same tavern. But if one of them had a preference for mead and the other for beer, the web sitter could only arrange this using a tavern that offered both beverages.

webwalk
    A web sitter never gets stuck in webs, regardless of their source.

Skills
    A web sitter has a +8 racial bonus on Climb checks. It can take 10 on climb checks even when rushed or threatened.

18. - Top - End - #498
    Titan in the Playground

H861

Mageborn
    Created by a wizard and grown in a lab, Mageborn are engineered beings sent off in the world. They are created as full grown adults. Mageborn are often created to complete a task or quest, or to fight in future wars. The magic required is powerful and costly, so mageborn are uncommon but far from unknown. While initially they are as green as any other starting adventurer, a great deal is often expected of them to justify this cost. Most mageborn become wizards, but some become sorcerers or warriors with magical powers.

Traits:
    • +2 intelligence, -2 strength, -4 wisdom. Mageborn are given enhanced intelligence but are weaker than normal. As new adults without a childhood and with overly focused pursuits, they have difficulty taking in the world around them.
    • Size: Medium
    • Speed: 30 ft.
    • Protection Field: A mageborn has an invisible magical field of protection close to his skin which grants him 1 temporary hit point per hit die each morning. The temporary hitpoints last 24 hours or until expended.
    • Supernatural Abilities (Su): A mageborn gains the following supernatural abilities based on his hit dice. The benefits are cumulative. The caster level for an ability is equal to the mageborn's hit dice and the save DC is based on his intelligence modifier.
      {table]HD|Ability
      1-2|Prestidigitation, at will.
      3-4|Magic Aura, at will.
      5-6|See Invisibility, continuous. Detects ethereal (including incorporeal) beings only, not other invisible creatures or objects.
      7-8|Arcane Sight, continuous. As with the spell the mageborn's eyes glow blue all the time. The mageborn may concentrate (requiring a standard action each round) to suppress this ability. A DC 15 knowledge(local) check recognizes a mageborn from this or another well demonstrated ability, but this one is the most obvious. Mageborn have a reputation of being highly elite soldiers or adventurers. While this ability may for example detect an invisibility spell, it only tells the mageborn that there is an illusion spell in a certain square. It does not negate the 50% miss chance nor tell him the precise illusion being used.
      9-10|Shadow Conjuration, at will. Unlike the spell using this ability requires concentration to maintain the effect, or the effect ends.
      11-12|Permanency, at will. The mageborn must still pay any xp costs.
      13-14|Guards and Wards, at will. The effect is permanent until the mageborn uses the ability to ward a new area, at which time the previous ward ends. The individual spells in the effect are spells not supernatural abilities, and they may be affected accordingly.
      15-16|Limited wish, at will. The mageborn must pay double the normal xp cost. If the spell requires a material component the mageborn must provide it. While the limited wish is a supernatural ability, an imitated spell is treated like a spell. For example while this ability cannot be counterspelled, the spell effect may be dispelled.
      17-18|Prismatic wall, at will. The mageborn must concentrate (spend a standard action each round) to maintain the wall. If any part of the wall is destroyed, that part is missing until the next day. Even if the mageborn ends the wall and creates a new one the missing parts are still missing.
      19-20|Etherealness, at will. The effect does not expire on the mageborn until he dismisses it. On others it expires after 20 minutes or after he dismisses it for them. He may dismiss creatures individually provided that he is the one who brought them to the ethereal plane and provided that he is on the ethereal plane himself. Dismissing is a standard action. When a mageborn attempts to return to the material plane, he runs the risk of being too ingrained into the ethereal to return. For each minute he spent on the ethereal plane, he has a 1% chance of being permanently stuck on the ethereal plane. Further attempts will automatically fail, but he may return by other means such as a plane shift. At that point he may enter and leave the ethereal plane normally, until he gets stuck again. Regardless of the time spent in the ethereal, there is at minimum a 1% chance of getting stuck.
      [/table]
      A mageborn who spends more than 24 hours on the ethereal plane gains 1 permanent negative level per day spent, as his essence dissolves into the plane (DC 25 fortitude negates). This effect occurs regardless of the number of hit dice the mageborn has. These negative levels may be restored normally.
    • Favored Class: Wizard or Sorcerer

Other Comments: I thought I'd bring in some general purpose and lesser used spells with a theme of raw magic. They are primarily geared towards wizards but most other builds can benefit as well. Per the request this is a high LA 0, and less lenient DMs might want LA 1. I went with supernatural rather than spell like abilities to give it a more innate feel, rather than imitating spellcasting. So the abilities don't require concentration checks and can't be dispelled, but they are still subject to an anti-magic field.
    Last edited by ericgrau; 2013-01-31 at 07:12 AM.
    So you never have to interrupt a game to look up a rule again:
    My 3.5e Rules Cheat Sheets: Normal, With Consolidated Skill System
    TOGC's 3.5e Spell/etc Cards: rpgnow / drivethru rpg
    Utilities: Magic Item Shop Generator (Req. MS Excel), Balanced Low Magic Item System
    Printable Cardstock Dungeon Tiles and other terrain stuff (100 MB)

19. - Top - End - #499
    Ettin in the Playground

DsPeyer:

That is just about perfect. I forgot to specify that I wanted it for Pathfinder, but that should be easy to fix. The only other thing is I can't decide whether to leave it as an outsider or change it to an aberration.
    "For it is in passing that we achieve immortality" - Pyrrha Nikos

Quote Originally Posted by Stu42 View Post
    I used to like called shots. Then I took an arrow to the knee.
    Arvak Avatar by Dirtytabs

20. - Top - End - #500
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Thanks ericgrau!

21. - Top - End - #501
    Ogre in the Playground

R863

I just got an idea about a d20 modern roleplaying game I want to run in the GITP forums. After watching a couple gameplay videos of the Jurassic Park video game (the newer game that is), I'm inspired to want to run a dinosaur themed campaign.

I believe the classes, occupations, weapons, and vehicles will fit in just fine.

However, I need help with the setting (a private island with facilities, labs, jungles, habitats, etc), obstacles (like electric fences for example), but most importantly, I really need help with the encounters (dinosaurs).

If you could help me put this campaign together, I would really appreciate it.

22. - Top - End - #502
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeburn View Post
    R863

I just got an idea about a d20 modern roleplaying game I want to run in the GITP forums. After watching a couple gameplay videos of the Jurassic Park video game (the newer game that is), I'm inspired to want to run a dinosaur themed campaign.

I believe the classes, occupations, weapons, and vehicles will fit in just fine.

However, I need help with the setting (a private island with facilities, labs, jungles, habitats, etc), obstacles (like electric fences for example), but most importantly, I really need help with the encounters (dinosaurs).

If you could help me put this campaign together, I would really appreciate it.
    H.863

Dude, I want to play in that, Any Idea when?
    Also, I have a good amount of Dinosaurs and stuff, Bookmarked, I could give you some links...
    "All things must end, and you will be among the first."
    I love Ceika <3

Quote Originally Posted by Kymme View Post
    You've got good reasoning, though the Akastarepti is never the best example.

Extended Sig

23. - Top - End - #503
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Persychan View Post
    R 849

I'd like to request a creature (CR 18/20) that acts as a psychopomp (aka leads the spirits of the dead in the afterlife) with a feminine appearance and that is linked to the cold and undead, I also would like she has some kind of magic/supernatural/ect effect of sleep or hypnosis which also work on undead. Similar to an undead virago, but N/LN.
    I repost my request hoping for more love this time ~♥
    Sorry, English isn't my first language ~♪

24. - Top - End - #504

H849

Angel of Death
    "This man has spent a lifetime fighting darkness. There are forces that would want to take vengeance upon him while his soul is vulnerable, during the transition. But I will see him safely to the next world. The Prince of Darkness himself will not wrest him from me."
    -- An Angel of Death describes her role (with apologies to Jim Butcher)
    {TABLE]Size/Type:|Medium Outsider (law)
    Hit Dice:|22d8+110 (198 hp)
    Initiative:|+11
    Speed:|50 ft (10 squares), fly 150ft(Good)
    Armor Class:|43 (+7 dex, +15 natural, +11 deflection), touch 28, flat-footed 36
    Base Attack/Grapple:|+22/+27
    Attack:|dagger +29 melee (1d4+5 plus 3d6 con)
    Full Attack:|daggers +27/27/22/22/17/12 melee (1d4+5 plus 3d6 con)
    Space/Reach:|5ft/5ft
    Special Attacks:|spell-like abilities, rest in peace
    Special Qualities:|change shape,tongues,true seeing
    Saves:|Fort +18, Ref +20, Will +20
    Abilities:| Str 20, Dex 24, Con 20, Int 21, Wis 25, Cha 32
    Skills:|Balance +32, Concentration +30, Diplomacy +36, Gather Information +36, Intimidate +36, Knowledge +30, Listen +32, Search +30, Sense Motive +32, Spot +32, Tumble +32
    Feats:|improved initiative,weapon finesse,two-weapon fighting, improved two-weapon fighting, quicken spell-like ability (slay living), quicken spell-like ability (undeath to death), quicken spell-like ability (dismissal), quicken spell-like ability (cone of cold),
    Organization:|solitary
    Challenge Rating:|19
    Level Adjustment:|--
    [/TABLE]

spell-like abilities
    At will: Death Ward, Slay Living, Raise Dead, Calm Emotions, Dictum, Fear, Greater Teleport, Undeath to Death, Dismissal, Cone of Cold, Greater Dispel Magic, Hallow 3/day: Wail of the Banshee, Banishment, Plane Shift, Disjunction, Polar Ray. For all, caster level is hit dice and saves are charisma-based.

rest in peace
    As a standard action, an angel of death can lull all undead within 200 ft into a sleep-like state. A will save (dc 32) negates. The undead remain asleep until the angel of death leaves, though they can make new will saves every hour. An mindfull undead effected by this may choose to give up his undead status and go on to its rightful afterlife. For purposes of this decision, the creature ignores any alignment-change that was forced upon it by becoming undead.

change shape
    An Angel of Death can take on the form of any living creature, though she is always female if the species has females, her skin/fur/scales/etc. are always as dark as the species gets, and her eyes are always solid black. She usually appears as the same species as the soul she is sent for.

tongues and true seeing
    These are always active.

dagger
    An Angel of Death's dagger is not a physical object, but a shard of pure concentrated death. It bypasses all damage reduction. If the angel loses control of the dagger, the dagger disintegrates and she can conjure a new one as a swift action.

Deflection
    An angel of death adds her charmisma modifier to her ac as a deflection bonus. This is already included in the stat block.

25. - Top - End - #505
    Orc in the Playground

R. 684

if i could ask for a shadow dragon monster class that can be followed up to 20th level, or a link to one that already exists

26. - Top - End - #506

H 684 864

{table=head]HD|Skills|BAB|Fort|Ref|Will|Special|Natural Armor|SR
    1d12|(6+int)x4|1|2|2|2|Energy Drain Immunity, Tiny, Dragon Traits|1|-
    1d12|-|1|2|2|2|Breath Weapon 1|2|-
    2d12|6+int|2|3|3|3|Wings|3|-
    2d12|-|2|3|3|3|Int +2, Cha +2|4|11
    3d12|6+int|3|3|3|3|Con +2|5|11
    3d12|-|3|3|3|3|Wis +2, Cha +2|6|11
    4d12|6+int|4|4|4|4|Int +2, Wis +2, "Wyrmling"|7|12
    5d12|6+int|5|4|4|4|Str +2, Cha +2|8|12
    6d12|6+int|6|5|5|5|Int +2, Wis +2|9|12
    7d12|6+int|7|5|5|5|Small, "Very Young", Shadow Blend|10|13
    8d12|6+int|8|6|6|6||11|13
    9d12|6+int|9|6|6|6||12|14
    10d12|6+int|10|7|7|7|"Young"|13|15
    10d12|-|10|7|7|7|Mirror Image 3/day, Sorceror Casting 1, Cha +2|13|15
    11d12|6+int|11|7|7|7|Str +2, Con +2|14|16
    12d12|6+int|12|8|8|8|Int +2, Wis +2|15|16
    13d12|6+int|13|8|8|8|Medium, "Juvenile", Breath Weapon 2, poor maneuverability|16|17
    13d12|-|13|8|8|8|Sorceror Casting 2, DR 5/magic|16|17
    14d12|6+int|14|9|9|9|Str +2|17|18
    15d12|6+int|15|9|9|9|Frightful Presence DC 22|18|19[/table]

Class Skills: Bluff, Concentration, Diplomacy, Disguise, Escape Artist, Intimidate, Hide, Knowledge (any), Listen, Search, Sense Motive, Spot, Use Magic Device

Breath weapon dc is 10 + 1/2HD + cha mod (not con mod, the way most dragons are).

Remember to recalculate natural weapons at each new size.

I think this lines up with the draconomicon entry for the four playable ages.
    Last edited by dspeyer; 2013-02-05 at 10:20 PM.

27. - Top - End - #507
    Halfling in the Playground

R: 685
    Requesting a homebrew conversion from pathfinder wizard.
    I want to make a Dwarf only base class to replace wizards (who cant cast arcane spells in my world) . Main casting method is inscribing runes either on their armor/shields/scrolls (to save effects for later touching the rune would activate the effect) . Applying runes to a Warhammer or arrowheads for Damaging/touch spells.

Whoever manages to do this for me will earn my eternal gratitude, and a spot forever in my signature.
    Last edited by xanendorf; 2013-02-06 at 02:24 AM.
    Amazing avatar designed by Ceika

28. - Top - End - #508
    Orc in the Playground

C 864

an added thing i would like, level adjustment for the higher ages of shadow dragon would be nice

29. - Top - End - #509
    Pixie in the Playground

PirateCaptain

R. 865 866

This started as a joke but since I ended up making the character...
    Could anybody homebrew me a deity? Specifically, it is a T-Rex God and that's about all I have. If it's too vague I could probably think of some things that I'd like.
    Last edited by TheInsaneWombat; 2013-02-06 at 09:32 PM.

30. - Top - End - #510
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheInsaneWombat View Post
    R. 865 866

This started as a joke but since I ended up making the character...
    Could anybody homebrew me a deity? Specifically, it is a T-Rex God and that's about all I have. If it's too vague I could probably think of some things that I'd like.
    C 866
    I got dis one >:D just gimme a little bit, not that long

Lacertarex
    Greater deity
    Symbol: A dinosaur eating a human
    Home plane: the happy hunting ground (the wildlands, I like the 1e name better )
    Alignment: Chaotic neutral
    Portfolio: kobolds, lizardfolk, destruction, strength, fighters, barbarians
    Worshipers: lizardfolk, kobalds, some dragons, and definetly some barbarians
    Clerical alignments: CN CG CE N
    Domains: Strength, Scalykind (Deities&Demigods), Destruction, Nobility (Deities&Demigods)
    Favored weapon: Greatsword

It probably sucks but let me know if it needs changes
    Last edited by inuyasha; 2013-02-06 at 10:52 PM.

My cool avatar by Kymme
    My homebrew

trophies