New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 24394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 1472
  1. - Top - End - #1441
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Default Re: Request a Homebrew: Thread 2!

Quote Originally Posted by Mcdt2 View Post
    H. 1097

I've got something like that, although it may be a tad more complex than you were looking for. It also revises many other aspects of weapons.

Otherwise, perhaps this will work?

Spoiler:
    Show
    Weapon Focus
    Benefits: When you take this feat, choose one of the following weapon groups: light blades; heavy blades; flails and chains; spears, staves, and polearms; bows and crossbows; hammers and maces; axes and picks; or slings and polearms. You gain a +1 to attack rolls with all weapons in that group.
    Spoiler: Group Lists
    Show

Light Blades: dagger, punching dagger, sickle, kukri, shortsword, rapier, kama, sai.
    Heavy Blades: longsword, scimitar, greatsword, scythe, falchion, bastard sword, two-bladed sword.
    Flails and Chains: flail, heavy flail, dire flail, spiked chain, whips.
    Spears, Staves, and Polearms: shortspear, spear, longspear, trident, quarterstaff, glaive, guisarme, halberd, lance, ranseur, dwarven urgrosh.
    Bows and Crossbows: shortbows, longbows, composite shortbows, composite longbows, light crossbow, heavy crossbow, hand crossbow, repetaing heavy crossbow, repeating light crossbow.
    Hammers and Maces: light mace, club, heavy mace, morningstar, light hammer, greatclub, warhammer, gnome hooked hammer.
    Axes and Picks: throwing axe, handaxe, light pick, battleaxe, heavy pick, greataxe, dwarven waraxe, orc double axe, dwarven urgrosh.
    Slings and Thrown Weapons: slings, dagger, club, shortspear, dart, javelin, spear, throwing axe, light hammer, trident, sai, bolas, net, shuriken.

In addition, you gain a special benefit when wielding a weapon of the type you chose. The benefit only applies to that weapon, not any others you might also be holding.
    • Light Blades: You may add your Dexterity modifier to damage.
    • Heavy Blades: You can use the handguard (or handle in the case of the scythe) to guard against attacks, gaining a +1 bonus to shield AC. This ability stacks with other shield bonuses, including Two Weapon Defense and actual shields.
    • Flails and Chains: By wrapping the chain around an opponent's throat, you may use this weapon in a grapple with no penalty.
    • Spears, Staves, and Polearms: If the weapon has reach, you may switch your grip on it as a swift action to lose reach, but gain the ability to attack adjacent foes. If it does not have reach, you may switch your grip as a swift action to gain it, but lose the ability to attack adjacent foes with it as usual.
    • Bows and crossbows: You no longer provoke attacks of opportunity for firing your weapon.
    • Hammers and Maces: On a successful critical hit, the enemy must make a Fortitude save (DC 10 + your Strength mod) or be knocked prone. Bonuses against being tripped can be applied to this save.
    • Axes and Picks: On a successful critical hit, the enemy continues taking damage each round equal to your Strength modifier. This damage can be stopped with a DC 15 Heal check or a single point of magical healing.
    • Slings and Thrown Weapons: You can reload/draw these weapons as a free action, if you could not already. In addition, increase the range increment of each weapon by +20 feet.

Special: You may take this feat multiple times. Each time you do, it applies to a different weapon group.

Fighters may take this feat as a fighter bonus feat.
    The link is pretty darn cool, but I have too many new players to change it that much. I might implement it in a game with all veterens.

The other is pretty much exactly what I was looking for! Thanks.
    Don't be a monk! Monks are not cool! -The Doctor (The Bells of St. Johns)

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.

2. - Top - End - #1442
    Halfling in the Playground

R. 1098

I need stats for a Flintlock Pistol, something that is an small upgrade from a Light Crossbow in terms of damage and critical, but not necessarially in terms of range, but still useable from far enough that you don't have to endanger yourself, it doesn't have to be particularly realistic, because hey, fantasy setting.
    Last edited by Veya; 2015-01-31 at 07:24 AM.

3. - Top - End - #1443
    Ogre in the Playground

R. 1099

I would like a prestige class that advances Animal Companion and Rage with Mounted Fury* as a prerequisite/basis. Turns out there are no classes that advance rage and animal companion at all from official sources, and as far as I could see no homebrew for it either. Which is disappointing since it seems like a cool concept. Who doesn't want to be an angry man riding an angrier tyrannosaur into battle?

*web feat, applies the benefits of rage to your mount
    Quote Originally Posted by lt_murgen View Post
    Exploratory expeditions expeditiously expediting exploration would be epicurially equipped.

4. - Top - End - #1444
    Halfling in the Playground

GreenSorcererElf

R. 1100

I would like a base/prestige class that can make a character with exceptionally poor rolls fun to play. (Something with an equivalent point buy of -12 or worse)
    Last edited by Atomburster; 2015-02-25 at 08:13 AM.

5. - Top - End - #1445
    Titan in the Playground

C 1100 Binder and Warlock do that decently.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieth View Post
    ...though Talla does her best to sound objective and impartial, it doesn't cover stuff like "ask a 9-year-old to tank for the party."
    My Homebrew

6. - Top - End - #1446
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

C 1098

Flintlock Pistol - Exotic Ranged Weapon

50 GP - S/1d8 M/1d10 - x3 Critical - 50 feet - 2 lbs - Bludgeoning and Piercing

A can reload a flintlock pistol by hand. Doing so is a standard action that provokes attacks of opportunity.

You can wield and fire a flintlock pistol with one hand at no penalty. You can fire off a flintlock pistol with both hands, but you take a penalty on the attack rolls as if you were attacking with two light weapons.

A common practice of Flintlock Pistol users, to keep up their attacks without stopping to reload, is to have many flintlock pistols on their person, and simply draw them when the time comes to attack again.

7. - Top - End - #1447
    Ogre in the Playground

I hate naming things, so suggest names if you want to.

H 1099: Raging Hunter

Prerequisites:
    • Ride 7 ranks
    • Rage 1/day
    • Animal Companion or Special Mount
    • Mounted Fury feat

HD: d12
    BAB: +1/1 (as fighter)
    Fort: Good
    Ref: Good
    Will: Poor
    Level Special
    1 Companion in the fray, rage +1 use/day
    2 Twin spirit
    3 Hunter's eyes
    4 Dauntless, rage +1 use/day
    5 Primal connection
    6 Ferocious speed

Companion in the fray: Raging hunter levels stack with levels of other classes for the purposes of determining the benefits that the animal companion and special mount class features provide. If the raging hunter has more than one such feature, they must choose one.

In addition, the raging hunter's animal companion is always treated as a "war-trained mount". If you play this way normally, you get no benefit.

Rage: At levels 1 and 4, a raging hunter gains an additional daily use of their rage ability.

Twin Spirit (Ex): When the 2nd level raging hunter is raging while mounted on his animal companion or special mount, both can ignore any effect that would not work on either. The raging hunter can choose for certain effects to ignore this restriction.

Spoiler: Example
    Show
    Rakor is a Barbarian 3 / Druid 1 / Raging Hunter 2. While mounted on his animal companion and raging, he ignores the effects of charm person and dominate person because they do not affect animals. His animal companion also ignores charm animal and dominate animal. If Rakor chooses, he can elect for his animal companion to receive animal growth.

Hunter's Eyes (Su): At level 3, when a raging hunter is within 5 feet of his animal companion or special mount, he can determine the alignment of a creature if he and his companion or mount study them for 1 minute. This functions as an appropriate version of a detect spell, but the raging hunter is not stunned by overwhelming auras and he gains no other benefits of the spell such as detecting strong auras outside of his line of sight.

Dauntless (Ex): When a level 4 raging hunter is mounted is raging while mounted on his animal companion or special mount, he gains Damage Reduction X/- where X = half his hit dice.

Primal Connection (Ex): A level 5, when a raging hunter is within 5 feet of his animal companion or special mount, both gain blindsense out to 60 feet and can pinpoint the location of creatures on the ethereal plane within the same range. This does not give either one the ability to actually attack ethereal creatures, but it's a start.

Ferocious Speed (Su): A level 6 raging hunter is an unstoppable force in battle. While raging and mounted on his animal companion or special mount, he grants his animal companion and himself the benefits of freedom of movement.
    Last edited by Just to Browse; 2015-02-27 at 12:15 AM.
    All work I do is CC-BY-SA. Copy it wherever you want as long as you credit me.

8. - Top - End - #1448
    Ogre in the Playground

R1100
    Hey guys I have the barebones of a modified PrC here and am just looking for some help on the touch up. I got away from the monk pre-reqs as well as the mystical/supernatural abilities. and really just need help with the martical maneuvers.

Ninja Of the Crescent Moon (MODIFIED)
    Requirements:
    Base Attack Bonus: +6.
    Feats: Quick-Draw.
    Skills: Move Silently 10 ranks. Hide 10 ranks.
    Martial Maneuvers: Must know 1 2nd level maneuver and 1 martial stance.
    Other: Evasion class feature, must contact Crescent Moon leadership.

Level BAB Fort Ref Will Maneuvers Maneuvers Stances Special
    Known Readied Known
    1st +0 +2 +2 +0 1 0 0 SA +1d6
    2nd +1 +3 +3 +0 0 0 0 Improved Evasion
    3rd +2 +3 +3 +1 1 1 0 SA +1d6
    4th +3 +4 +4 +1 0 0 1 Fast Climb, Silencing Attack
    5th +3 +4 +4 +1 1 0 0 SA +1d6, Fast Sneak
    6th +4 +5 +5 +2 0 1 0 Opportunist
    7th +5 +5 +5 +2 1 0 0 SA +1d6
    8th +6 +6 +6 +2 0 0 0 Hide In Plain Sight
    9th +6 +6 +6 +3 1 1 0 SA +1d6, Blind Sight
    10th +7 +7 +7 +3 0 0 1 Always Sneaky

9. - Top - End - #1449
    Titan in the Playground

C1100

I would suggest Diamond Mind (skilled strikes), Shadow Hand (the ninja style), and maybe one of Setting Sun (monkish style, soft style), Stone Dragon (the generic style that is the most common), or Tiger Claw (encourages a lot of attacks and mobility making it good for a Sneak Attacker).
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

Current Projects:

Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)

10. - Top - End - #1450
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Just to Browse View Post
    Spoiler: brevity
    Show
    I hate naming things, so suggest names if you want to.

H 1099: Raging Hunter

Prerequisites:
    • Ride 7 ranks
    • Rage 1/day
    • Animal Companion or Special Mount
    • Mounted Fury feat

HD: d12
    BAB: +1/1 (as fighter)
    Fort: Good
    Ref: Good
    Will: Poor
    Level Special
    1 Companion in the fray, rage +1 use/day
    2 Twin spirit
    3 Hunter's eyes
    4 Dauntless, rage +1 use/day
    5 Primal connection
    6 Ferocious speed

Companion in the fray: Raging hunter levels stack with levels of other classes for the purposes of determining the benefits that the animal companion and special mount class features provide. If the raging hunter has more than one such feature, they must choose one.

In addition, the raging hunter's animal companion is always treated as a "war-trained mount". If you play this way normally, you get no benefit.

Rage: At levels 1 and 4, a raging hunter gains an additional daily use of their rage ability.

Twin Spirit (Ex): When the 2nd level raging hunter is raging while mounted on his animal companion or special mount, both can ignore any effect that would not work on either. The raging hunter can choose for certain effects to ignore this restriction.

Spoiler: Example
    Show
    Rakor is a Barbarian 3 / Druid 1 / Raging Hunter 2. While mounted on his animal companion and raging, he ignores the effects of charm person and dominate person because they do not affect animals. His animal companion also ignores charm animal and dominate animal. If Rakor chooses, he can elect for his animal companion to receive animal growth.

Hunter's Eyes (Su): At level 3, when a raging hunter is within 5 feet of his animal companion or special mount, he can determine the alignment of a creature if he and his companion or mount study them for 1 minute. This functions as an appropriate version of a detect spell, but the raging hunter is not stunned by overwhelming auras and he gains no other benefits of the spell such as detecting strong auras outside of his line of sight.

Dauntless (Ex): When a level 4 raging hunter is mounted is raging while mounted on his animal companion or special mount, he gains Damage Reduction X/- where X = half his hit dice.

Primal Connection (Ex): A level 5, when a raging hunter is within 5 feet of his animal companion or special mount, both gain blindsense out to 60 feet and can pinpoint the location of creatures on the ethereal plane within the same range. This does not give either one the ability to actually attack ethereal creatures, but it's a start.

Ferocious Speed (Su): A level 6 raging hunter is an unstoppable force in battle. While raging and mounted on his animal companion or special mount, he grants his animal companion and himself the benefits of freedom of movement.
    C1099
    It's awesome. I started working on something as well, but I hadn't gotten far. Thanks a lot!
    Quote Originally Posted by lt_murgen View Post
    Exploratory expeditions expeditiously expediting exploration would be epicurially equipped.

11. - Top - End - #1451
    Ogre in the Playground

C 1099

Glad I could help. I'm bad at skill lists, so remember to make one before you use the class. A mix of barbarian and druid skills is probably best.
    All work I do is CC-BY-SA. Copy it wherever you want as long as you credit me.

12. - Top - End - #1452
    Pixie in the Playground

R1101

Requesting an arcane illusionist prestige class for a high power Pathfinder game that grants illusions the ability to fight in combat, read as being capable of dealing damage and the like, something like the Mesmer from GW/GW2 mayhaps? Empowering illusions via shadowstuffs would be appropriate but is not strictly necessary.

13. - Top - End - #1453
    Barbarian in the Playground

R 1102

Need a bardic music alternative for a tactician Character maybe similar to white raven tactics or the marshal class to replace the entire bardic music ability chain. Any help granted would be great.
    Last edited by Reprimand; 2015-03-19 at 10:00 PM.

14. - Top - End - #1454
    Pixie in the Playground

DrowGuy

R 1103

I need a clockwork or otherwise mechanical (Coal, steam, and rudimentary magic engines are all available in the setting, in addition to clockwork) creature, CR 5-6. Unintelligent, possibly mindless. Preferably some unique ability or trait about it that might make it an interesting challenge for a fairly magic light, melee heavy party. Should be reasonable to find on its own (Unlike, say, a Shield Golem, which only really makes sense with a caster or other controller nearby).

15. - Top - End - #1455
    Orc in the Playground

R 1104
    A cleric archetype that has the squashy, noncombat role of a wizard yet makes up for it with perhaps access to more domains and a means of healing the party from range. As in d6 hps, no armour and shields to only light armour, low BAB cleric that relies on their deity for protection (perhaps a sacred bonus to AC or saves equal to Wis modifier). More importantly an archetype where the cleric isn't made weaker by not having the exchanges give up more then they give back (none of the current Paizo archetypes offer this). I would also like to keep Channel Energy with at most exchanging enough so that it is at every three levels not every two levels.

I am open for suggestions, the main thing I am looking for is an attractive replacement for the combat cleric with a cleric more likened to a wizard in that they focus all their time on the spellcasting aspect of their role.

Edit: Seems I was Ninja'd for the place of R1103
    Last edited by JonathonWilder; 2015-03-19 at 10:29 PM.

16. - Top - End - #1456

Quote Originally Posted by JonathonWilder View Post
    R 1104
    A cleric archetype that has the squashy, noncombat role of a wizard yet makes up for it with perhaps access to more domains and a means of healing the party from range. As in d6 hps, no armour and shields to only light armour, low BAB cleric that relies on their deity for protection (perhaps a sacred bonus to AC or saves equal to Wis modifier). More importantly an archetype where the cleric isn't made weaker by not having the exchanges give up more then they give back (none of the current Paizo archetypes offer this). I would also like to keep Channel Energy with at most exchanging enough so that it is at every three levels not every two levels.

I am open for suggestions, the main thing I am looking for is an attractive replacement for the combat cleric with a cleric more likened to a wizard in that they focus all their time on the spellcasting aspect of their role.

Edit: Seems I was Ninja'd for the place of R1103
    There is a 3rd party archetype called priest which is basically the cloistered cleric from 3.5 and with minor tweaks might be what your looking for
    Last edited by Reprimand; 2015-04-06 at 11:23 AM.

17. - Top - End - #1457
    Orc in the Playground

R1105

A Rogue Initiator Class, doesn't have to be a full class, a rewrite or ACF will do.

R1106

I'd like an Archetype/Prc to turn a Barbarian into a spellslinging Maniac

18. - Top - End - #1458
    Firbolg in the Playground

A1105
    3.5e or PF?
    Spoiler: Old Avatar by Aruius
    Show
    http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q56/Zeritho/Koboldbard.png

19. - Top - End - #1459
    Ogre in the Playground

H1106 I did a fixed Rage Mage . take a look at that and see if it fits the bill.

R1107 Id like a 10 level PrC that requires Divine Casting, 3rd level spells, and maybe a RP requirement, but something that is rather easy to get at 5th level as a cleric. and over the 10 levels nets you the half celestial template, sort of like the dragon disciple. I want there to be no spell casting progression at 1st 5th and 9th level.

20. - Top - End - #1460
    Ogre in the Playground

A 1105
    Assuming you want something for 3.5, my Nightblade class might be what you're looking for.
    If brute force isn't working, that just means you're not using enough of it.

When in doubt, set something on fire. If not in doubt, set something on fire anyway.

My Homebrew

Spoiler: PbP Characters
    Show

21. - Top - End - #1461
    Banned

C1107 On it; watch this space.

A1107:

The Celestial Disciple
    Level BAB Fort Ref Will Special
    Spellcasting
    1st +0 +2 +0 +2 Resistances (3 HD)
    -
    2nd +1 +3 +0 +3 Ability Increase (Wis +2)
    +1 level of existing divine spellcasting class
    3rd +2 +3 +1 +3 Smite Evil 1/day
    4th +3 +4 +1 +4 Ability Increase (Wis +2)
    5th +3 +4 +1 +4 Resistances (6 HD)
    -
    6th +4 +5 +2 +5 Ability Increase (Cha +2)
    7th +5 +5 +2 +5 Smite Evil 2/day
    8th +6 +6 +2 +6 Ability Increase (Int +2)
    9th +6 +6 +3 +6 Resistances (9 HD), Wings
    -
    10th +7 +7 +3 +7 Celestial Apotheosis
    Prerequisites:
    Spellcasting: Must be capable of casting third-level divine spells.
    Class features: Must be able to cast Cure Critical Wounds spontaneously.
    Special: Cannot already be a half-celestial before taking the tenth level of celestial disciple.
    Skills: Knowledge (Religion) 8 ranks, Knowledge (The Planes) 8 ranks.
    Alignment: Any good
    Hit Die: 1d12

Class Skills:
    The celestial disciple’s class skills (and the key ability for each skill) are Concentration (Con), Craft (Int), Diplomacy (Cha), Escape Artist (Dex), Gather Information (Cha), Knowledge (all skills, taken individually) (Int), Listen (Wis), Profession (Wis), Search (Int), Speak Language (None), Spellcraft (Int), and Spot (Wis).
    Skill Points at Each Level: 2 + Int modifier

Weapon and armour proficiency
    The celestial disciple gains no proficiency in any type of weapon or armour.

Resistances
    The celestial disciple gains resistances as though she were a 3 HD creature with the celestial template. At 5th and ninth level, her effective hit dice for this effect increase by 3 each time, also granting her damage reduction.

Ability Increase (Ex)
    As a celestial disciple gains levels in this prestige class, her ability scores increase as noted on Table: The Celestial Disciple.

These increases stack and are gained as if through level advancement.

Smite Evil (Su)
    From third level, the celestial disciple can smite evil just as a celestial creature does. She can do so twice per day at seventh level.

Wings (Ex)
    At 9th level, a celestial disciple grows a set of angelic wings. She may now fly at a speed equal to her normal land speed, with average maneuverability.

Celestial Apotheosis
    At 10th level, a celestial disciple takes on the half-celestial template. Her damage reduction reaches full strength, and she gains +4 to Strength, +2 to Dexterity, +4 to Constitution and +2 to Charisma. She acquires all of the other abilities associated with a half-celestial at this time.
    Last edited by Jormengand; 2015-04-01 at 10:27 AM.

22. - Top - End - #1462

R. 1107

5e legendary monster, akin to the headless horseman. Or Attumen the Huntsman from WoW's Karazhan. CR 2, its only meant to be a bunch of new players introduction to the game.
    Last edited by Tzi; 2015-04-07 at 06:48 PM.

23. - Top - End - #1463
    Orc in the Playground

R1106 A new thread soon.

Jokes aside: I'd like a 5 level prestige class that let's you theurge cleric and warlock powers. Fluff would include dabbling into the dark arts or such.

24. - Top - End - #1464
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Just to Browse View Post
    C 1085

*snip*
    Quote Originally Posted by Debatra View Post
    C 1085

I like both, but the Brain Melter is definitely going in better direction for what I'm looking for.
    C 1085

So how's this coming along?
    Kaedanis Pyran, tai faernae.

The LA Assignment Threads: Attempting to Make Monsters Playable Since 2016

My Homebrewer's Extended Signature
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Roland just endorsed a crack pairing?

Did... did we break the universe?
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyQuatch View Post
    It is a major flaw in the game. Destroy a moon? Sure. Talk to somebody a hundred miles away, that's going to be difficult.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizban View Post
    Realistically speaking... D&D style magic doesn't exist, so... let's ignore reality.

25. - Top - End - #1465

R1108

A 5 level prestige class for an NPC aristocrat who hires others for quests.

26. - Top - End - #1466
    Orc in the Playground

R1109
    A bard archetype that follows after the Lorekeeper kit of AD&D, casting from the wizard spell list up to level seven or just being able to access the wizard/sorcerer list, casting as a wizard as well (intellegence and spellbook). Perhaps losing the bardic performance ability and any of its performance types for this. Also adding other abilities that focus on being an scholar and user of the arcane arts.

Before speaking against this let me mention the fact the other archetypes change the spell list, sometimes completely.

AD&D source for this kit is the book The Complete Bard: http://www.angelfire.com/games2/laby...oremaster.html

Having it be a wizard might be easier, but I would prefer Bard if possible... why? Because the Bard is the more skillful and versatile of the two classes when it comes to things other than spells. More being a well traveled lorekeeper who passes on the stories they have learned is built into the class. I mostly just wish to increase this and have them cast magic as a wizard does.
    Last edited by JonathonWilder; 2015-04-08 at 09:53 AM.

27. - Top - End - #1467
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by spikeof2010 View Post
    R1106 A new thread soon.

Jokes aside: I'd like a 5 level prestige class that let's you theurge cleric and warlock powers. Fluff would include dabbling into the dark arts or such.
    C1106

Do you want it to replace Eldritch Disciple (Complete Mage; cleric-warlock theurge) or supplement it?
    Peanut Half-Dragon Necromancer by Kurien.

Current Projects:

Group: The Harrowing Halloween Harvest of Horror Part 2

Personal Silliness: Vote what Soulknife "Fix"/Inspired Class Should I make??? Past Work Expansion Caricatures.

Old: My homebrew (updated 9/9)

28. - Top - End - #1468
    Bugbear in the Playground

So, I recently ran across Jormengand's Warp Mage (here), which is really awesome, but it lacks some of Warhammer's classic caster items like the Ruby Ring of Rhuin, Wizard's Hat, Earthen Rod, Book of Hoeth ect. Also the Dispel Scroll is only usable by humans.

R1110 A few magic items out of warhammer to complement the warp mage.

29. - Top - End - #1469
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydos View Post
    C1106

Do you want it to replace Eldritch Disciple (Complete Mage; cleric-warlock theurge) or supplement it?
    C1106

Oh, that is a thing.

I was thinking of some unique melding of the two, maybe some martial prowess thrown in.

30. - Top - End - #1470
    Ettin in the Playground

R 1111: Pathfinder

I'm not sure if this is in the scope of the thread, but I would like to request a combat-oriented PrC. Specifically, for an alchemically-augmented warrior, a little inspired by the Witchers. One idea I had is that they could have essence/organs grafted on from monsters in order to gain their powers.
    "For it is in passing that we achieve immortality" - Pyrrha Nikos

Quote Originally Posted by Stu42 View Post
    I used to like called shots. Then I took an arrow to the knee.
    Arvak Avatar by Dirtytabs