The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161732 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 210 of 1127
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    GnomePirate

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Atlanta,Ga
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5] Ryclend Deephold

    Roderick steps up next to Ferdinand and readies his shield. He utters a quick prayer, and then summons his sword to his hand. Looking at the pack, Roderick tries to get a quick account of their numbers and searches his memory for the differences between Ghouls and Ghasts, to better know what he faces.

    Spoiler
    Show


    Initiative [roll]1d20+1[/roll]

    Move up to 20' to Ferdinand's left side.
    Standard, cast Bless
    Free action draw sword (Lesser crystal of return)

    Knowledge: Religion check (1d20+8)[20]

    Last edited by Figment_; 2012-01-12 at 10:33 AM.
    Run like you mean it boys & girls,
    that there's a lich!

  2. - Top - End - #182
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    GnomePirate

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Atlanta,Ga
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5] Ryclend Deephold

    Spoiler
    Show
    stupid initiative wouldn't roll, lets try again

    (1d20+1)[15]

    Run like you mean it boys & girls,
    that there's a lich!

  3. - Top - End - #183
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Five minutes late
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5] Ryclend Deephold

    Carn
    Carn whips out his swords and dashes up next to Rodrick, his blades turning into pillars of flame as he runs.
    Spoiler
    Show
    init. (1d20+4)[10]
    double move
    move action to move 20' to Rodrick's side and draw swords
    move action to ready action to attack any monster who comes within my reach
    free activate flaming


    edit: changed due to rules on drawing weapons
    Last edited by white rider; 2012-01-13 at 09:35 AM.
    My wifi is down. It should be back up by the 22nd. Sorry, snowy, morcy, drack, hat, etc.

  4. - Top - End - #184
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5] Ryclend Deephold

    Sienna rushes up, taking position next to Carn and Roderick, raising her shield and getting ready for the fight.

    Spoiler
    Show

    initiative - (1d20+5)[6]
    Move action to the front
    Ready an action to set trident against a charge
    Change aura to Toughness (DR 2/magic)

  5. - Top - End - #185
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    SolithKnightGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5] Ryclend Deephold

    Quote Originally Posted by white rider View Post
    Carn
    Carn whips out his swords and dashes up next to Rodrick, his blades turning into pillars of flame as he runs.
    Spoiler
    Show
    init. [roll0]
    double move
    move action to move 20' to Rodrick's side
    move action to draw swords
    free activate flaming
    OOC: You know that you can draw your weapons as a free action during your move if you have a BAB of +1 (minimum). Which means that you can ready an action or do other things with your standard action.
    “Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
    The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
    Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
    The frumious Bandersnatch!”

    Lewis Carroll

  6. - Top - End - #186
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Five minutes late
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5] Ryclend Deephold

    ooc:changed it
    My wifi is down. It should be back up by the 22nd. Sorry, snowy, morcy, drack, hat, etc.

  7. - Top - End - #187
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Gryndel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5] Ryclend Deephold

    Rd 1:
    Roderick determined with a quick assessment that no ghasts were among the pack; odd actually.

    The warlock [17] flew forward and unleashed a blast of chained energy, targeting the ghouls in front. The first was knocked off its feet and fell back motionless. The eldritch energy lashed out to slam into the next nearest ghoul causing a considerable a mount of harm, but failing to stop it.

    RTA 15 hit G1 28 dmg = KILLED
    RTA 15 hit G2 13 dmg


    The ghouls [16] rushed forward before anyone else could react, jaws snapping at the chosen foe of each undead. Only the front four of the dozen remaining ghouls noted by Victor could reach the front ranks of the group, a pair each on Roderick and Halad. The other ghouls spread out slightly behind them to engage others.

    G2 vs Rod 15 miss
    G3 vs Rod 6 miss
    G4 vs Hal 7 miss
    G5 vs Hal 24 hit 7 dmg (elf = immune to ghoul paralyzation?)

    OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Everyone who went after the ghouls is flat footed to start (possible exceptions exist, please note if so). Order of initiative may well force a change to your actions. If so, post again and I’ll resolve the rest of the first round.

    Initiative
    Victor 17
    ghouls 16
    Roderick 15
    Ferdinand 14
    Carn 10
    Halad 10
    Sienna 6

    Wounds
    Halad 7
    G2 13

    Active Spells
    Sienna Aura of Senses (change this round to Toughness (DR 2/magic)
    Victor See the Unseen, Fell Flight
    Game on...

    MW
    Ryclend Game OOC Dice

  8. - Top - End - #188
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    GnomePirate

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Atlanta,Ga
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5] Ryclend Deephold

    Roderick readies his spell, but before he can cast, the ghouls were upon his group, the claws of two of the beasts scraping off his armor and shield.

    His instincts change his actions; instead of casting a blessing among his companions, he begins channeling the grace of his god into a burst of energy to disrupt the corruption within the undead.

    Spoiler
    Show


    Turn undead: (1d20+6)[23]
    Turn damage: (3d6+10)[17]




    Once the turning attempt is done, Roderick calls his sword into his hand and prepares for melee.
    Run like you mean it boys & girls,
    that there's a lich!

  9. - Top - End - #189
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Five minutes late
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5] Ryclend Deephold

    Carn charges, drawing and igniting his swords.
    [SPOILER]move action to charge and draw swords
    free action to ignite swords
    attack roll: (1d20+9)[10]
    damage: (1d10+5)[7] and (1d6)[6] fire

    edit: oh, come on, a natural 1?
    2nd edit: I am never flat-footed (combat reflexes)
    Last edited by white rider; 2012-01-23 at 06:20 PM.
    My wifi is down. It should be back up by the 22nd. Sorry, snowy, morcy, drack, hat, etc.

  10. - Top - End - #190
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    SolithKnightGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5] Ryclend Deephold

    Ferdinand

    He casts Glitterdust in a area hitting most of the ghouls (in a 10x10 square willsave 17 to not be blinded for 6 rounds. Hidepenalty -40). And readies himself to attack for real in the next round. Off course trying not to affect the ghouls that Roderick has turned.
    “Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
    The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
    Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
    The frumious Bandersnatch!”

    Lewis Carroll

  11. - Top - End - #191
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Gryndel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5] Ryclend Deephold

    Grasping his holy symbol, Roderick [15] blasted the undead with Holy power, completely obliterating not only the unfortunate pair that led the pack’s charge but the trio right behind them. This opened the field of battle immediately to the remaining ghouls and the rest of the group.

    Turn 23 (max HD 12) Damage 17 (3 HD) = 5 DESTROYED! (G2-6)



    Ferdinand [14] pulled out a pinch if finely ground mica and spoke a few words, unleashing a cloud of sparkling particles over 4 of the ghouls. Two seemed to be affected, though their only reaction was to snarl louder as he moved up for melee as he drew his sword.

    G8/G10 saved, G7/G9 blinded for 6 rds
    Move to engage G12


    OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    they all did double move and ended up just short of the group, since the front rank was destroyed!



    Carn [10] rushed forward as he drew and ignited his swords. As he swung at the foe he chose to charge (G11) his front foot caught on a small rock. As balance became perfidious he nearly tripped right into the ghoul. Only dodging the claw that came rushing at his face saved him from falling prone, as he skipped and twirled to stand ready to fight, both blazing swords still in hand.

    15 miss (critical miss = foe free attack)


    Stepping off the road, Halad [10] fired three arrows in quick succession. The first pair sank into the nearest ghoul (G8) who escaped the glitterdust effect, dropping it in its tracks. The last shaft all but vanished as it shot nearly through the chest of the next ghoul (G10).

    20 hit 16 dmg
    13 hit 11 dmg = KILLED
    27 hit 16 dmg



    Sienna [6] moved up to engage (G7), shield and trident ready for battle as she switched her dragon aura to toughen herself and those nearby.


    OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    How big an area does that dragon aura cover?

    Only 5 ghouls left:
    G7 on Sienna
    G9
    G10
    G11 on Carn
    G12 on Ferdinand

    Initiative
    Victor 17
    ghouls 16
    Roderick 15
    Ferdinand 14
    Carn 10
    Halad 10
    Sienna 6

    Wounds
    Halad 7
    G10 16
    G7/9 blind

    Active Spells
    Sienna Aura of Toughness (DR 2/magic)
    Victor See the Unseen, Fell Flight
    Game on...

    MW
    Ryclend Game OOC Dice

  12. - Top - End - #192
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Vauron's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2009

    Default Re: [3.5] Ryclend Deephold

    Spoiler
    Show


    First EB
    (1d20+10)[16]
    (5d6+1)[22]
    First EB, part 2
    (1d20+10)[23]
    (5d6+1)[22] (Halve)

    Second EB
    (1d20+5)[6]
    (5d6+1)[19]
    Second EB part 2
    (1d20+5)[7]
    (5d6+1)[18] (Halve)

    Crit Confirmation/Damage
    (1d20+10)[30] [subtract 5 if used with the second EB]
    (5d6+1)[19] [halve if used for the second blast in a chain]

    Ghoul 12 is hit first, than Ghoul 10 for the second


    Azure beams shot out from Victors hands toward some of the untouched ghouls. The first beam smashes into the ghoul attacking Ferdinand, before striking down the ghoul weakened by Halad. The second beam drifts high and misses all the ghouls.
    Last edited by Vauron; 2012-01-24 at 07:53 PM.

  13. - Top - End - #193
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Five minutes late
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5] Ryclend Deephold

    Carn
    Carn growls and swings his swords, hacking and slashing at the ghoul in front of him
    Spoiler
    Show
    attack 1: (1d20+10)[18]
    attack 2: (1d20+10)[25]
    attack 3: (1d20+5)[22]

    damage 1: (1d10+5)[11] + (1d6)[5] fire
    damage 2: (1d10+3)[8] + (1d6)[6] fire
    damage 3: (1d10+5)[12] + (1d6)[2] fire

    remember, the attacks do fire damage on a touch hit, so even if the normal attack misses, the fire may still hit.
    My wifi is down. It should be back up by the 22nd. Sorry, snowy, morcy, drack, hat, etc.

  14. - Top - End - #194
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    SolithKnightGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5] Ryclend Deephold

    Ferdinand

    If that's the way you want it to be, well, beasts let's dance.

    Ferdinand moves his sword with great skill into the body of the ghoul facing him. If the ghoul falls down he will make a 5' step and attack or attack a ghoul that's in his melee range allready.

    Rolls:
    Spoiler
    Show

    On G12:
    Attack1: (1d20+11)[31] for (2d6+6)[9] damage

    On G12 if not killed, if G12 is killed on the first possible ghoul (with a max of a 5' step)
    Attack2: (1d20+6)[15] for (2d6+6)[16] damage


    His sword makes a swooshingsound, as if it slices through the air.
    “Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
    The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
    Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
    The frumious Bandersnatch!”

    Lewis Carroll

  15. - Top - End - #195
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    GnomePirate

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Atlanta,Ga
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5] Ryclend Deephold

    Roderick steps up to the nearest available unengaged target and brings his sword to bear on the ghoul. The blade hisses as he puts extra power into the attack.

    Spoiler
    Show


    move to engage

    power attack for 6(1d20+6)[21]
    damage (1d8+10)[15]

    crit confirmation if needed (1d20+6)[8]
    damage(1d8+10)[13]
    Run like you mean it boys & girls,
    that there's a lich!

  16. - Top - End - #196
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Gryndel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5] Ryclend Deephold

    Rd 2:
    Victor blasted the ghoul engaged with Ferdinand, causing a severe wound, all but ignored by the undead. The chained eldritch power split off to slam into the ghoul Halad had wounded, dropping it before it could move. His second attempt failed as the ghoul targeted jumped aside.

    G12 RTA 16 hit 22 dmg
    Chain to G10 23 hit 11 dmg = KILLED
    G10 RTA 6 (natural 1) miss



    The ghouls stepped up to attack, fully enraged by presence of the living who infest their area. Only one scored a hit, rending the flesh on Ferdinand's neck

    G7 Sienna Bite 19 + Claws 9, 8 all miss
    G9 Roderick Bite 21 hit 5 dmg + Claws 17, 2 both miss
    G11 Carn Bite 7 + Claws 13, 7 all miss
    G12 Ferdinand Bite 14 + Claws 17, 9 all miss

    Roderick Fort save 20 vs DC 14



    Roderick swung hard to get all he could into the attack, forgoing accuracy for power. The tactic proved useful in this instance, causing a fairly nasty wound to the chosen foe.

    max for PA is BaB, so +7 attack = 22 hit 15 dmg



    Ferdinand swung his mighty blade at the ghoul that had moved up to him. The great sword slashed the undead from shoulder to hip across the chest and nearly to the spine! It dropped and twitched a bit, never to stand again without aid.

    G12 31 hit (crit) 24 dmg = KILLED


    The sorcadin then stepped back and swung his sword overhead and around to slice into the ghoul facing Sienna. Once again connecting, this time he inflicted a lesser wound.

    G7 15 hit 16 dmg



    Carn attacked in a fiery flurry of swirling blades, cutting down his foe with the second flaming strike. He too stepped over to attack the wounded ghoul on Sienna, hacking it down in one swift and burning stroke.

    G11 18 hit 16 dmg
    G11 25 hit 14 dmg = KILLED
    G9 22 hit 14 dmg = KILLED



    Halad [10]


    Sienna [6]


    OOC
    Spoiler
    Show
    Both HAlad and Roderick need to make a fort save DC 12 or be inflicted with ghoul fever... if either fails we'll deal with later since the incubation period is 1 day.

    Only 1 ghoul left:(G9 on Roderick) which Halad and/or Sienna will likely kill. If not the warlock is very likely to when next round starts.

    Initiative
    Victor 17
    ghouls 16
    Roderick 15
    Ferdinand 14
    Carn 10
    Halad 10
    Sienna 6

    Wounds
    Halad 7
    Roderick 5
    G9 15 blind

    Active Spells
    Sienna Aura of Toughness (DR 2/magic)
    Victor See the Unseen, Fell Flight
    Last edited by Gryndel; 2012-01-30 at 01:37 AM.
    Game on...

    MW
    Ryclend Game OOC Dice

  17. - Top - End - #197
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    GnomePirate

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Atlanta,Ga
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5] Ryclend Deephold

    Roderick winces as the claws find purchase in his armor and sink into his flesh. Knowing the filthy nature of these creatures, he makes a note to check him and any other wounded for signs of disease.


    Spoiler
    Show


    Fort: (1d20+8)[20]

    Run like you mean it boys & girls,
    that there's a lich!

  18. - Top - End - #198
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Daryk's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007

    Default Re: [3.5] Ryclend Deephold

    Halad

    Wincing against the burning pain left by the ghoul's claw, the elf fired at the remaining ghoul until it dropped.

    Spoiler
    Show
    One Fort Save: (1d20+9)[13]

    First Arrow To Hit: (1d20+13)[27] (additional +1 for Point Blank Shot)
    First Arrow Damage: (1d8+7)[8] (as before, plus key, plus Point Blank)

    Second Arrow To Hit: (1d20+13)[24] (additional +1 for Point Blank Shot)
    Second Arrow Damage: (1d8+7)[9] (as before, plus key, plus Point Blank)
    Third Arrow To Hit: (1d20+13)[32] (additional +1 for Point Blank Shot)
    Third Arrow Damage: (1d8+7)[11] (as before, plus key, plus Point Blank)

  19. - Top - End - #199
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Gryndel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5] Ryclend Deephold

    A trio of shafts zipped through the crisp air from the bow of Halad and struck true, bringing down the last ghoul. Silence struck harder than the undead bites, suddenly descending on all. The ruins of the keep lay just ahead, the scattered bodies of the dead ghouls no longer a hindrance. The pile of rubble that was once the gate could not be ignored, being the origin of the ghouls. They had run around or over it onto the road, and there was no immediate indication of any open spaces underneath.


    OOC
    Spoiler
    Show
    Wounds
    Halad 7
    Roderick 5

    Active Spells
    Sienna Aura of Toughness (DR 2/magic)
    Victor See the Unseen, Fell Flight
    Last edited by Gryndel; 2012-01-30 at 01:36 AM.
    Game on...

    MW
    Ryclend Game OOC Dice

  20. - Top - End - #200
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Five minutes late
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5] Ryclend Deephold

    "hold on, I have an idea. get ready to shoot"
    --pause until everyone has readied attacks--
    Carn uses mage hand to pick up a 25 lbs (or the heaviest he can find) piece of rubble and moves it into the air, away from the group, before slamming it on the ground with a large crack that is likely to draw attention.
    My wifi is down. It should be back up by the 22nd. Sorry, snowy, morcy, drack, hat, etc.

  21. - Top - End - #201
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    SolithKnightGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5] Ryclend Deephold

    Ferdinand

    Ferdinand readies himself for a magical attack (scorching ray) to attack the first aggressive hostile opponent that comes by. If no one comes by before the next round he will stop being charged for it.

    Ooc:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Gryndel aren't undead destroyed at 0 hp?
    “Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
    The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
    Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
    The frumious Bandersnatch!”

    Lewis Carroll

  22. - Top - End - #202
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    GnomePirate

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Atlanta,Ga
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5] Ryclend Deephold

    Is anyone seriously wounded?

    The priest checks his injury for the distinctive signs of ghoul fever. Seeing little chance for infection, he briefly cleans and binds the wound.

    Spoiler
    Show
    heal check (1d20+12)[32]
    Run like you mean it boys & girls,
    that there's a lich!

  23. - Top - End - #203
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Daryk's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007

    Default Re: [3.5] Ryclend Deephold

    Halad

    "Just a scratch, but it burns a bit," the elf said.

  24. - Top - End - #204
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    GnomePirate

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Atlanta,Ga
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5] Ryclend Deephold

    Here, We should not let these fester.

    With a quick prayer, Roderick asks for Halad's wound to close. A flicker comes from the amulet at the priest's neck, doubling the healing power and closing his own wounds as well.

    Spoiler
    Show


    Burn Lesser vigor to spontaneous cast cure lt wounds. (1d8+5)[8]

    Use charge Amulet of retributive healing (3/day heal self as much as heal other)

    next round, use pearl of power to recover Lesser Vigor

    Run like you mean it boys & girls,
    that there's a lich!

  25. - Top - End - #205
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Gryndel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5] Ryclend Deephold

    Quote Originally Posted by white rider View Post
    Carn uses mage hand to pick up a 25 lbs (or the heaviest he can find) piece of rubble and moves it into the air, away from the group, before slamming it on the ground with a large crack that is likely to draw attention.
    OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Mage hand only lifts 5 pounds max, but can still accomplish your intent...


    After checking for any infection or sign of disease, Roderick utilized his Amulet to heal Halad and himself of all harm from the wound each had taken in the swift battle.

    Carn used an old mage trick to test the rubble for ambush, though nothing beyond dust and a few rocks moved from the effort.


    MAP

    Active Spells
    Spoiler
    Show

    Sienna Aura of Toughness (DR 2/magic)
    Victor See the Unseen, Fell Flight
    Game on...

    MW
    Ryclend Game OOC Dice

  26. - Top - End - #206
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    SolithKnightGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5] Ryclend Deephold

    Ferdinand

    Victor, can you scout ahead. In the air, so no one can reach you. Not too far, stay in eyesight. Just enough to see if there are still opponents left in the rubble that would be able to ambush us. After that I think we will need to move in and start doing what we are asked to do. Seeing if we can find what we need to find. Ferdinand says, slightly taking charge.
    “Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
    The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
    Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
    The frumious Bandersnatch!”

    Lewis Carroll

  27. - Top - End - #207
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Five minutes late
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5] Ryclend Deephold

    Carn extinguishes his swords, but keeps them in hand as he creeps towards the rubble pile by the gate.
    Spoiler
    Show
    move silently: (1d20+16)[20]
    listen: (1d20+7)[8]
    spot: (1d20+1)[5]
    Last edited by white rider; 2012-01-30 at 08:05 PM.
    My wifi is down. It should be back up by the 22nd. Sorry, snowy, morcy, drack, hat, etc.

  28. - Top - End - #208
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Vauron's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2009

    Default Re: [3.5] Ryclend Deephold

    Victor


    "Sure, hang on,"
    called Victor. Having said that, Victor traces a rough oval over the area beyond the gate. He keeps an eye out for any movement or corpses that might be present in the area. Victor only goes forward until he is between the first pair of towers on the north and south faces before turning back.


    Spoiler
    Show
    Spot rolls
    (1d20+1)[8]
    (1d20+1)[8]
    (1d20+1)[14]
    (1d20+1)[11]

  29. - Top - End - #209
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    SolithKnightGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5] Ryclend Deephold

    Ferdinand


    Well Victor, how does it look? Ferdinand looks around him, checking if he sees anything off, from the ground.

    After that he looks to the others.

    I will go to the entrance. Could you archers please cover me? I will check and if everything save I will give you a sign to let you know you can follow me. Does everybody agree with that? He waits for a reply before he moves towards the entrance.
    “Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
    The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
    Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
    The frumious Bandersnatch!”

    Lewis Carroll

  30. - Top - End - #210
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    PaladinGuy

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Five minutes late
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [3.5] Ryclend Deephold

    Carn
    "I'll cover you. Try and help me flank anything we see."

    Carn moves about 10 ft behind Ferdinand, using the rubble to hide his presence from the eyes of those with evil intentions
    Spoiler
    Show
    hide: (1d20+6)[9]
    move silently: (1d20+16)[32]


    readied action to move and attack anything that attacks Ferdinand
    Spoiler
    Show
    attack: (1d20+12)[15]
    damage: (1d10+5)[12] and (1d6)[4] fire and (4d6)[14] sneak attack if I am not noticed.
    My wifi is down. It should be back up by the 22nd. Sorry, snowy, morcy, drack, hat, etc.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •