New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default The Age of Slaughter (In Character)

IMPORTANT STUFF (READ IT):
    Spoiler
    Show
    Right, so since the Castle is pretty much finished I figured we might as well start the actual thing. To start with, This color is reserved for me. If you want it light blue is still ok. Please don't use red either, cause its for the mods. Secondly, if you do anything that needs a dice roll just include the LABELED rolls in a spoiler at the bottom of your post. Thirdly, I should mention that today and every other Saturday (so biweekly) is when I DM for my IRL group, so if there is any day where you can expect less posts from me it is those ones. Finally, make sure to post what backstory you wish to share with the party in the OOC thread when you can, and to send me the full as soon as possible.

Campaign Beginning:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Valdistok is dead. It has been a year since you first heard of the Slaughter Masters that where destroying the south. At the time it seemed so far away, no Slaughter Masters had come north as of then, and it seemed like a problem for a different province that you never really cared for anyway. Then, a month ago came the first report of a destroyed village to the west of the town. Then another, and another, each time getting closer to town. Untill yesterday, when the first of the dead arrived. They poured against the town stone wall, and though they could not breach it there were to many for what little guards there were to kill. Then, this afternoon upon the horizon came the true invasion. Dozens of undead and cultists, easily numbering in the hundreds came across the fields, undead bats and crows darkening the skys above them, wraiths darting between the flying and shambling masses. And at the head of the horde was a massive horned figure, easily 30 feet tall, bedecked in armor and chains. In its hands it held a massive morningstar that looked more fit for a giant and a shield the size of a city gate. It would look like a massive minotaur, but for the fact that is bore three, not a set of horns and that instead of fur its skin was gnarled and scalely, colored like pitch with burning red cracks running through as if is hide was magma. That describes the creature leading the horde. A Slaughter Master. It alone would have been enough. The town fell within the hour. You now hide upon a rocky bluff north of the city, watching the ruins of your home. Though you fought bravley at first, when the lord of that horde smashed apart the gate with a single blow of his morningstar you fled with the rest of the town. Unlike many others you were able to escape when traitorous townsfolk, having turned to the cult in desperation allowed the undead into the city to cut off the fleeing survivors. As you gaze upon your burning town you look upon a vista of death. The cloud of dead bats and crows hovers and circles the town, darkening the sky above. Wraiths hunt through the skies and the ruins, and your stomach grows sick when occasionally the not one but two wraiths return to the sky after dissapearing into a home. In the center of the town you can see the Slaughter Master itself. It lounges upon the base of a statue, the base hewn into a throne like shape and the statue lying broken upon the ground. In the square around it cultists drag bodies towards it. The corpses are examined by it, and either flung behind it into the ruined church of Pelor, or given back and dragged to another pile. The pile in the church is the largest, and lies upon the steps and enterance of it, where only hours ago the High Preist had blew apart the Slaughter Master's upper torso with a pillar of divine fire, only to be skewed mere seconds later by the horns of its regrown head. You watch this and many other such scenes as the sun begins to fall. To the north of you is nearly one hundred miles of hills and mountains, but at its end is a safe haven. To the south is the town and the ruins of the Southern Province. To the east is more mountains and eventually the Sea. And to the west is where the Slaughter Master and its army came from, where the ruins of many villages most probably lie. Where shall you go now? And will you survive in this new world?

Links to the Other Threads:

Player List:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Gaiyamato: Lord Walster Chillingsworth "Coin Master" The Third
    Duskranger: Querion Lia
    Necroticplague: Cho Aberrgear
    Jheska: Elena Vrand
    GFawkes: Engryn
    Arcane_Snowman: Composer

Edit: PLEASE DO NOT POST IN HERE IF YOU ARE NOT IN THIS CAMPAIGN. REQUESTS TO BE PUT ON THE ALTERNATE LIST SHOULD BE SENT TO ME.
    Last edited by Gorfang113; 2011-11-13 at 07:13 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: The Age of Slaughter (In Character)

Composer stared unflinching at the havoc blow. It had traveled for so long, seen extraordinary things beyond an imagination that had never been within it, until it gazed upon the wonders. But after, there had been nothing, the great wonders held nothing for Composer, they were constructed through means that eluded it. And so, once it had it's fill with these ideas and wonders, it had sought to return to where it had originated, a strange desire.

Instead of the familiar surroundings it had expected, it had come upon Vladistock. And although it was at first confused, in here there to must have been a purpose. So, it did what it did what it had come to do, even if the surroundings were different, it did not change neither reason nor result, so it worked. At first the townsfolk had been confused, after all, it had and would not divulged a word regarding anything, past, present or even purpose. Instead, it had started creating, constructing, composing. Metal was its art, the hammer its tool, and the anvil the podium upon which its music was shaped.

For years it toiled, silent, obedient and distant. It was a break of sorts for Composer, a return to a simpler purpose, the task for which it had been created eons ago. Then the Slaughter Master had arrived, bringing with it, it's great army of death. At first it had fought, like the others had done, for in voided eyes of the Slaughter Master, lay the end of everything. Composer could admire such a single minded determination for what it truly was, a purpose. But to accomplish such a thing, all else had to cease, to become without a purpose. To die.

That was simply unacceptable, and so Composer had fought. But in the end, as those whom it had fought to protect, turned to the mercy of the Slaughter Master, it had to concede. It had used one of it's creations to leave the doomed town, but not before taking a young woman and her offspring with it. Composer saw in her eyes resolve and purpose, even if they were derived from fear and desperation, to let such embers be snuffed out by the tidal wave that was the Slaughter Master, was unthinkable.

They had arrived in the mountains mere seconds later, and the woman had started sobbing. Composer merely regarded the onslaught.

Spoiler
    Show
    There's as much story as I'm sharing, sorry to you Gorfang113 for the slight change in fluff, but I thought it'd make things simpler and quicker. I don't have any great big background for Composer, and so I'd rather just leave it at this. If you find this unacceptable, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Likewise, do you want me to burn one of my scrolls of teleportation, or is it fine for a before game thing. Either way works.

I'm able to go online most days, but I have other games running elsewhere, and other obligations to uphold as well, I can easily manage 4-5 a week. Should more be needed, I'll do what I can to step it up.
    Last edited by Arcane_Snowman; 2011-10-31 at 07:01 AM.
    Fantastic avatar by Akrim.elf.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Thank you for your hospitality Lord Chillingsworth. Thank you for giving me a place again to start fighting the abomination that's the Slaughter Master. I knew the High Priest of Vladistok personally, was chosen by him for the path that I walk now. So again, I can't thank you enough for giving me a place where my purpose will start from again.

Querion stands tall, his giant sword called MountainRazer strapped on his back. His eyes look sad towards the direction of Vladistok, even though the wall blocks his view. A couple of scratches are all that are left of the marks of the attack. A small pouch hangs on his belt. His armor seems shiny, as if he has made it that way before coming.

If you can apologize me, I need to go to my own room now, for my grief is my own, and the losses are too numerous to count.
    “Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
    The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
    Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
    The frumious Bandersnatch!”

Lewis Carroll

4. - Top - End - #4
    Titan in the Playground

"Well, that was too close to being dead for my comfort, I'm heading back to the manor to tell Master about what happened here. I recommend you guys do the same."

With a short prayer to Pandorym, Cho's form warps itself into one focused on travel, with some light fighting ability in case of any cultists who get in the way, and starts traveling to the manor.

Spoiler
    Show

arms turn into legs (2)
    Each with Expeditious (4) and claw (4)
    legs get expeditious (4) and claws (4)
    mouth gains bite (1)
    and becomes air tasting (3) and trail tasting (1)
    her right eye gains a gaze attack (4) and becomes insightful (3), and the left becomes an insightful spirit eye (7)
    Also activating greater collar of metamorphoses, so Cho has the dark template for now.

5. - Top - End - #5
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Ok, so it seems everyone is confused as to where you are. So im going to say it as so: Composer is on a hillside with his rescued people. They are facing the town. On the other side of said hill is the rest of you. Cho has just suggested you all go with him to Castle Chillingsworth, where Gaiyamato already is. Below is the actual fluff and stuff, im just breaking it for a second to clear this up.

For Duskranger, Engryn, and Jheska:
    Spoiler
    Show
    With that last statment the Ozodrin turns and begins to morph her body. She changes into a clawed and fanged four legged form and plods of towards the distant mountains.

For Cho:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You turn your back on them and begin the journey into the mountians. Even though you can travel faster than a normal man on foot it will still be a long trip, made doubly so by the jagged cliffs that loom in the distance. Still, you continue onward as the first chill winds of the peaks blow upon you.

For Composer:
    Spoiler
    Show
    As you stare upon Vladistok you hear from the other side of the hill you a familiar voice. As you come to the crest of the hill you see a small group near its bottom. Two humanoids and another Warforged stand looking at a third humanoid, who must have been the one talking. She turns, and after what sounds like a quick prayer her body morphs and changes, turning into a four legged form. It begins to walk away from the others. From behind you can still hear the woman sobbing.

For Lord Chillingsworth:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Through the scrying pool you can see the ruin that was once the biggest town for a hundred miles. Now its but a smoldering wreck. Dark shapes shuffle through the town, carrying corpses to the center where you can see the horned bulk of a Slaughter Master lounging. You move the sight to show the town in its whole along with the surrounding land, but all you can see is more death. Just before you are about to let the image fade you catch a glimpse of figures on a hillside. You zoom in on them, and see a mother holding her children and the unmistakable profile of a warforged crossing the hills crest.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Dwarf in the Playground

The corpses of bats and birds had been returned to their rightful deaths en mass, the true winged terror of these skies had shown her dominance. The wraiths she simply outsped, a dervish of blades ensuring that they eventually faded away in the firelight. Even with all this Elena was far from making a dent in the black clouds that filled the skies, the fallen bodies she created rained upon their kin in the village below. When undead swarmed too greatly both in the village and sky she was forced to flee, much to her irritation. She watched from the ground then, with her would be companions. Between the sheer mass of undead and the beast that lead their ranks there wasn't a being alive that could throw knives fast enough to solve the problem, not that it had stopped her from trying.

She wasn't a fool, she knew the fight was done, the best option was to retreat to the local mountain fortress which would be a much more practical defence, the lord would also likely lend a far more willing ear after the fate of his town. She had a vested interest in the man, and that would come to very little indeed if he was dead.

"I'll go ahead," Elena stated, an assertion not a suggestion "Frost needs warning, at the very least he needs a bodyguard." Not bothering to wait for a response she spreads her black wings wide and with a quick sprint takes to the air at some speed, confident in a lack of any real pursuit.

Spoiler
    Show
    Double moving through the sky all the way puts me at 220ft per round, I expect to get to my destination with some expedience.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Bugbear in the Playground

Engyn stands silently, observing the destruction. He'd have loved it more, if he hadn't required the use of the town for their forge. Turning to face Fort Chillingsworth, he starts walking off. "The town has no further use. For continued survival, removal from the area is advised. Nearest hospitable civilization: Castle Chillingsworth." he says in a cold voice. As he continues to travel, he picks up momentum, moving into a full run after a few seconds.
    Awesome Gordon Freemane Avatar by Dirtytabs

ATTENTION: Finally returning (slowly) after a hiatus. I'd rather not talk about it.

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Those who post with ponies become ponies themselves.
    And if you stare too long into Equestria, Equestria stares into you.
    Quote Originally Posted by greenpotato and Aldurin
    Free action is infinite attacks a round isn't it?

You're right, it's too weak.

Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

By Savannah

Extended Signature

8. - Top - End - #8

A flare of recognition sprang into Composer's mind as it noticed the other survivors, they were like it those who had fought the Slaughter Master until they could no more, and knowing wisdom, had retreated before they themselves had been added to the tide of dead. ”You!” uttered it, raising its voice as to be heard over the hills, there is a female and her offspring, who requires shelter. You seem to know of a place where sanctuary can be granted to them.” Then it turned around to regard the town again, contemplating it's next approach vector, attracting attention could be fatal, but it would need to reduce the armies size gradually as to increase chance of success. ”Please don't leave me,” said the woman, taking a hold of Composer's hand. It did not begrudge her the request, it could on some level understand the need from whence it had come. And perhaps these individuals would prove themselves willing to fight again, they had survived once after all, and they had fought with fervor. So, it nodded ”what can be done, shall.” It gave her hand a slight squeeze, knowing it to be a sign of reassurance.
    Last edited by Arcane_Snowman; 2011-11-11 at 11:35 PM.

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Querion Lia

The paladins eyes start to shine lightly before everyone takes their leave.
    Spoiler
    Show

He uses detect evil to see how many evil persons there are,

I hope Lord Chillingsworth will accept us, and help us on our feet. How many survivors are there? I can bring us to his place easily, but I do need to know how many persons need transportation. I can take 4 persons with me.

Actions:
    Spoiler
    Show

Waiting for victims to travel under the protection of Querion.

When he has 4 travelers and they are non-evil he will transport them to Castle Chillingsworth, together with him, by means of a greater teleport (I'm going with the idea that the paladin has been there before and knows at least where he needs to teleport to.

@ DM:
    Spoiler
    Show

That threw a wrench in my plans, I was guessing we started at the keep but okay.

Does Querion hear the Composer say those things, if he does he will go to them (is the Composer evil?) and teleports them (Greater Teleport) to the keep, children must be protected
    Last edited by Duskranger; 2011-11-03 at 02:20 AM.

Lewis Carroll

10. - Top - End - #10
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Detect Evil Results:
    As you scan each of those who are still nearbye you do not detect the taint of evil on them.

You hear the Composer's words. You walk toward him, scroll in hand (im waiting for Arcane Snowmans reaction).

11. - Top - End - #11
    Ogre in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Gorfang113 View Post
    Detect Evil Results:
    As you scan each of those who are still nearbye you do not detect the taint of evil on them.

You hear the Composer's words. You walk toward him, scroll in hand (im waiting for Arcane Snowmans reaction).
    OOC:
    No scroll, a spell I have saved, since it has no combat utility.

Lewis Carroll

12. - Top - End - #12

”These have priority” replies Composer to the bright-eyed man, indicating the woman and her child with a brief wave of it's hand ”should no one of flesh require your aid, this one will take a place for it knows not your destination. But the other child of the forge is wandering, and this one likewise feels not the fatigue of flesh, so the two could wander together.” Composer regards the man intently, wondering what the eyes of star could represent.
    Last edited by Arcane_Snowman; 2011-11-11 at 11:36 PM.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Querion Lia

I will take those two, you can also travel, but are there not more victims of the battle? If not since I can take 4 persons with me, the other child of the forge may travel with me. I know where I must be. The only thing is that you will need to form a circle and one of you needs to put his hand on my shoulder. If that has happened I will transport the little one, his mother and the other transportees and place them under my protection. Querion says while looking in the warforged eyes, a small smile on his face.

He starts watching the people around here to see if he sees more children that need his help.

OOC: Not only my eyes shine, my complete body shines like a sun. I am a shining knight instead of a knight in shining armor
    Last edited by Duskranger; 2011-11-04 at 07:45 AM.

Lewis Carroll

14. - Top - End - #14
    Dwarf in the Playground

A shadow passes over the man of light, large and predatory before Elena drops with as much grace as she can manage into the group. She nods her head curtly to Querion and the composer paying little attention to the survivors. "There are Giants on the path to saftey, Giants who say they have little interest in men of metal when survivors might be carrying their goods. I suggest you do not take them up the pass, but those who are strong enough should climb." She takes a moment to size up the warriors.

"Unless you are planning on taking them on of course." She stares intently at the Querion, the psuedo question clearly aimed at him. Her wings are only half furled, ready to take back to the air in but a moments notice.

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ogre in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Querion Lia

I've had my share of fights and prefer to avoid them. But if they think they can take slaves I will use my strengths to show them how wrong they are. On the other hand are the survivors more important and I know I can get these two to safety easily. But I won't break my promise and I will see them to the castle Chillingworth. Besides that who say that I need to use the pass. I know the layout of the mountains, I have lived a long time in the village. I know where castle Chillingsworth is and I can reach it easily. How many survivors did you see that would need my help.

Querions eyes start glowing again before he checks Elena.

Spoiler
    Show

Querion uses detect evil on Elena.

@ the DM (question)

Spoiler
    Show

Could I use Greater Teleport to transport the people instead of myself?

Lewis Carroll

16. - Top - End - #16
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Survivors are scattered in every which direction, to collect them all would be impractical and likely impossible. In the time lost trying to gather the stranded the horde may march on the castle, I suggest you grab those nearby and no more. You must trust that the few will flee and save the many."

Pausing to shake ash from her feathers, she notices she is being examined, let him stare.

"If you know the way then fine, will you need an ariel guide while you go?"

17. - Top - End - #17
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

As you stare at Elena you can soon see an aura of evil around her. Its seems to be somewhere between weak and moderate.

Spoiler
    Show
    I will say that you can teleport them by themselves, but without you following they are pretty much stuck where they end up at, so if something goes wrong it could be bad. Otherwise its fine.
    Last edited by Gorfang113; 2011-11-04 at 03:03 PM.

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ogre in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

OOC:
    @ Gorfang
    Spoiler
    Show

It's greater Teleport, as long as I know the approximate location I can teleport to there.

Querion Lia

I am thinking what would be best. Sending this people to castle Chillingsworth seems best. Which means I do not need a guide, or I need to send them and stay here. Both are risky. One, because it means I can't help the rest of the survivors, others because I do not know how they will be received. You talked about giants, please tell me, what kind, what number and what where their wishes. I prefer not too engage them, but if they seem unfriendly and if they are bothering the survivors which we must lead to Chillingsworth, I will try to convince them otherwise, friendly or unfriendly. Querion says to Elena. He looks at her not unfriendly, but with a carefull look, which seems like Querion would watch her.

Lewis Carroll

19. - Top - End - #19
    Dwarf in the Playground

If she is bothered by his look it doesn't show "Frost Giants, they must have travelled to get here too. There are at least two headed in this direction, with a good few more headed for their camp the numbers wherein I do not know. If you are so keen on saving all the survivors then send those here to the castle now so when you fall the the horde looking for the rest of the stragglers at least you have saved some." Her tone is flat and neutral, though the hint of condemnation comes through.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Ogre in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Querion Lia

I do not fear giants. Though it is a bad omen. Forged one, would you please help us save as many persons as possible? The more survivors taken to the keep the better. I will send these two to there where they can wait for us to get there.

Querion says to Elena and the Composer

Just say Querion sends you, hopefully my name still has some people knowing what and who I am. Could you do that lad? Pelor will help you I know it for sure.

Querion asks the surviving boy with a soft smile.

Lewis Carroll

21. - Top - End - #21

”We should leave,” declares Composer solemnly ”the probability of more having survived this ordeal is high, most likely as small groups, one or two, maybe a few more. Searching for them would only put us at risk of discovery, and the amount of people that could be saved is negligible. Devoting resources towards finding the means to fight the Slaughter Master is of higher priority, saving the many takes precedence. A strategic retreat is more advisable than continued skirmish.” concludes Composer as the man, Querion apparently, speaks to the boy of false hope, it was beginning to compile a list of his traits for analysis of his person. It was doing so with all of those who were here.
    Last edited by Arcane_Snowman; 2011-11-11 at 11:37 PM.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Ogre in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Querion

As you wish forged one. I will send you with these two so that you can bring word to Lord Chillingworth if you wish. I will go towards teh giants and try to persuade them to join us and help us. They know the mountains and who better than giants to see and help us fight an world devouring abomination. The giants are not always of the same mind as I am, but they are most of the time keen on life itself. The Slaughter Masters will destroy them as he did with the other villages just because they life. If the giants are willing to be enlisted we can ask them to help us as scouts and off course to gather the fugitives and bring them to safety. If you do not agree with this plan I can and will send you as I said to the castle.

Querion says while looking to the Composer, after that he switches to Elena.

How many giants were there? Was their position well fortified? And did they wear colors or symbols of alliances that are not from their kind? Those are things that are important, if I want to enlist their aid I need to know if they can be enlisted, with the information I asked about I could see if I could try, or that I need to root them out, which I prefer not to do.

Lewis Carroll

23. - Top - End - #23
    Dwarf in the Playground

"No need to get egotistical," Elena chides Querrion "You may needs its help if you are actually foolish enough to bargain with frost giants. I dont know how much you actually know about this, but they are raiders and this is no-where near their lands. This means either they are working with the slaughter-master or they're here to loot and kill. Scouting and aiding you are not going to be on their agenda. They have however agreed to leave men of metal alone, and to kill undead they come across in exchange for what rewards the Lord might offer them."

She grinned then, and stretched on the spot several bones making satisfying popping noises.

"Rescuers and scouts they are not however. There were four of them, two left presumably to their camp, two head this way."

24. - Top - End - #24
    Ogre in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Querion Lia

You are one too speak about something like that. I know his help could be of the utmost importance, though if he does not want to give it the best move could be to send him with the family to Castle Chillingsworth. I am not planning on taking them on, but more hoping that diplomacy could go far with them. What I know about Giants, and Frost Giants in particular, let's not go there now shall we. Besides that I am pledged to the people. I can't and won't leave them behind. My honor and code does not allow that. If you wish to help, please do, if you want to laugh at me though please go.
    Querion looks at the female again, sizing her up.

Rolls:
    Spoiler
    Show

Know: Nature to see what I know about Giants: (1d20+18)[34]

Will edit my post as soon as I have the information about that.

Lewis Carroll

25. - Top - End - #25

"Very well." Affirms Composer as the man makes clear his intention, Composer could hear his conviction and such purpose was not something it would interfere with, even if it ran contra to Composer's calculations. "Take us to this Castle Chillingsworth"
    Last edited by Arcane_Snowman; 2011-11-11 at 11:37 PM.

26. - Top - End - #26
    Dwarf in the Playground

Elena tuts in annoyance before responding to Querrion "Did you hear me laugh? So far it has been a series of statements of facts, though if your code really does require you to save all the stragglers then you will die with them I'm afraid. I expect you could save a lot more by sacrificing these small few. I am happy to help you remove the frost giants headed this way if you need to despite your repeated slights to my character, but I suggest you head to the castle by whatever means you are sending the others."

27. - Top - End - #27
    Ogre in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Thumbs up Re: The Age of Slaughter (In Character)

Querion Lia

There is wisdom in your words. Still my heart hurts. The giants will need to wait. I will first see these persons safe to where they need to be, after that we can try to plan. Would you mind to accompany us? I have 1 spot left which you could fill. Querion says a serious sadness visible in his eyes.

Lewis Carroll

28. - Top - End - #28
    Dwarf in the Playground

"It is likely faster than my wings could carry themselves, go ahead"

Elena walks over to the man, standing close but deliberately avoiding any physical contact. From just under her hair she pulls down her headband; twisting it to reveal it was made of two straps which she pulls over her eyes, blindfolding herself and switching to the vision provided to her by the straps themselves.

"Teleportation is so often disorientating, I suggest you do it quickly."

29. - Top - End - #29
    Ogre in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Querion Lia

Querion looks at the boy, his mother, the Composer and Elena.

First, please touch each other but not me. When I nod this guy will be the one who touches me. He says nodding to the little boy.
    I will transport you to the castle but please wait untill I nod, since the arcane arts are difficult to do right. And holding them inside is even more difficult.

Querion looks at the others and when they hold each other the little boy looking up to him he starts chanting and waving after a small while he nods and right at the moment he feels the hands of the boy on his pants he releases the arcane might. When Querion looks up he sees the gates of the castle Chillingsworth. He first checks the boy and his mother, and after that looks if the Composer and Elena are also with him in one piece. He pets the boy on his head and gives him a cp.

Go buy something sweet boy, and miss, be good to him. I wish you well.

Lewis Carroll

30. - Top - End - #30
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    WERE MOVIN ON WITH IT!

To Cho and Engryn:
    You have been travelling on foot for some time now. Currently Cho has reached the bottom of a depression between two small peaks, and Engryn is near the top of the one Cho has passed (about 150ft back/up). As you trudge towards the next slope suddenly from its top is a burst of snow. COming down from it are two Frost giants. Each one holds a javalin in hand, axes ready to be drawn after. They spot you (Cho) and after looking at you for a few moments charge down the slope (150ish ft), their Mastadon mounts kicking up flurries of snow.