New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 5202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #871
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP:Fim] Bridle Shores Bar/Downtown thread 2

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Silverpine shrugged. It wasn't as if he was really involved in the conversation anymore. "Sure, why not?" He had a feeling Gearstride would find the most secluded place in the library anyway.

Damn skippy. She took his hoof and lead them to the children's section.

"Hey babe, what do you think about rockets on the Clunker? Cool and dangerous right?"

"Disused cellar? I suppose that is usable, though I suspect the ponies living above wouldn't like cold hooves on their floor. You might still be better off finding a natural cave."

"You might have luck finding a natural cave around Mt Trotia, near the lake,"
    Fox chimed in after being silent for a while, letting the fillies talk.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-04-23 at 11:22 PM.

2. - Top - End - #872
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Disused cellar? I suppose that is usable, though I suspect the ponies living above wouldn't like cold hooves on their floor. You might still be better off finding a natural cave."
    Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    "You might have luck finding a natural cave around Mt Trotia, near the lake," Fox chimed in after being silent for a while, letting the fillies talk.
    Winterflap hopped excitedly. "Oh, good! There are caves around here! I thought the ground was solid. Thanks! It's kind of a long way, but I can make it. So I'll just find myself a little cave, show you where it is, and then you'll make the ice for me, right?"

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Heartflight snort-giggled at "Maid of Win". Then she looked a bit pensive. "I think I may have seen her before, at the Civic Center," she mused. "Hmmm ... now I'm curious...." She started to walk away, tilting her head as an invitation if Night Jewel wanted to join her. She started looking for Smoothie.
    "I wouldn't be surprised if you did. That's the kind of place where she'd work. Maybe we can look around there for her." Night Jewel scurried after her. "So what are you thinking of?"
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)

3. - Top - End - #873
    Ettin in the Playground

Damn skippy. She took his hoof and lead them to the children's section.

"Hey babe, what do you think about rockets on the Clunker? Cool and dangerous right?"
    "Dangerous, yes. Cool... uhh... only if we don't get blown up, I suppose," Sliverpine awkwardly answered, putting a hoof behind his head.

"You might have luck finding a natural cave around Mt Trotia, near the lake,"
    Fox chimed in after being silent for a while, letting the fillies talk.
    Quote Originally Posted by PurityIcekiller View Post
    Winterflap hopped excitedly. "Oh, good! There are caves around here! I thought the ground was solid. Thanks! It's kind of a long way, but I can make it. So I'll just find myself a little cave, show you where it is, and then you'll make the ice for me, right?"
    "I suppose that will do," Icy replied.

4. - Top - End - #874
    Troll in the Playground

"Dangerous, yes. Cool... uhh... only if we don't get blown up, I suppose," Sliverpine awkwardly answered, putting a hoof behind his head.
    She smirked dragging him down with her on some bean bag chair in the children's section. "Well I want your opinion on if I should go for this add on. I do like you enough to care for your opinion." She stuck out her tongue a little at him.
    ---

Fox Trot

"It' could be dangerous though....maybe...I don't really know about the critters that inhabit the surrounding areas,"
    He said scratching the back of his head.

5. - Top - End - #875
    Ettin in the Playground

She smirked dragging him down with her on some bean bag chair in the children's section. "Well I want your opinion on if I should go for this add on. I do like you enough to care for your opinion." She stuck out her tongue a little at him.
    "Does it really have to be dangerous?" Silverpine said, smiling tiredly. "I mean, I do like you enough to like you in one piece." He leaned over and gave her a smooch on the cheek.

6. - Top - End - #876
    Troll in the Playground

"Does it really have to be dangerous?" Silverpine said, smiling tiredly. "I mean, I do like you enough to like you in one piece." He leaned over and gave her a smooch on the cheek.
    She lay there on her back in the beanbag chair patting down his mane returning the kiss in a series of little pecks on his albino cheeks and pony lips. "Well no,, but it kind of comes pre dangerous given the object in question. It would be sweet though, though not as sweet as that time I shot myself out of the Clunker and into the sky. Makes me a little jealous of pegasi, heheh." She smiled and stroked his wings.

"Mmm...hey sweetie, how have you been feeling lately? I mean..about the effects of that sandwich....I haven't seen you feeling hungry all the time? Did that go away?"

7. - Top - End - #877
    Ettin in the Playground

She lay there on her back in the beanbag chair patting down his mane returning the kiss in a series of little pecks on his albino cheeks and pony lips. "Well no,, but it kind of comes pre dangerous given the object in question. It would be sweet though, though not as sweet as that time I shot myself out of the Clunker and into the sky. Makes me a little jealous of pegasi, heheh." She smiled and stroked his wings.

"Mmm...hey sweetie, how have you been feeling lately? I mean..about the effects of that sandwich....I haven't seen you feeling hungry all the time? Did that go away?"
    Wings! They are sensitive! Silverpine suppressed a shiver that ran through his body as she stroked his wings. "Don't remind me of those antics you regularly get yourself into. Anyway, yeah, so far so good. No feeling starved all the time now and Sandy seemed to have overcome his funny food cravings."

8. - Top - End - #878
    Troll in the Playground

Wings! They are sensitive! Silverpine suppressed a shiver that ran through his body as she stroked his wings. "Don't remind me of those antics you regularly get yourself into. Anyway, yeah, so far so good. No feeling starved all the time now and Sandy seemed to have overcome his funny food cravings."

She smirked, knowing well what her strokes on his wings did to him, didn't stop her of course. "Well that's good, at least we don't have to worry about Bridle Shores entering some sort of famine, hahah." Kissu.

9. - Top - End - #879
    Ettin in the Playground

She smirked, knowing well what her strokes on his wings did to him, didn't stop her of course. "Well that's good, at least we don't have to worry about Bridle Shores entering some sort of famine, hahah." Kissu.
    Silverpine smiled and snuggled closer, a wing wrapping her. "That is true. And wings are pretty fun... so far." He made a face as he inspected his own feathery appendages. "They do look a little messy now."

10. - Top - End - #880
    Troll in the Playground

Silverpine smiled and snuggled closer, a wing wrapping her. "That is true. And wings are pretty fun... so far." He made a face as he inspected his own feathery appendages. "They do look a little messy now."

"Mmm, and a sweat smell,"
    She chuckled nuzzling her muzzle against his wings. "Whelp, they're no messier than my mane and tail right now." Well the scuffle did leave her on the messy side. She gave him a lick on the muzzle and snuggled a little bit more.

"Mmm...so much for reading and cuddling, though I like snuggling and cuddling."

11. - Top - End - #881
    Dwarf in the Playground

"It' could be dangerous though....maybe...I don't really know about the critters that inhabit the surrounding areas," He said scratching the back of his head.
    "I'll go with Flower Tail. She's brave, and she's not exaggerating her power as much as it seems. She took down an arrowhawk once! Anyway, thanks for helping out. I'll see you later." With that, Winterflap flew back into the library.

12. - Top - End - #882
    Ettin in the Playground

"Mmm, and a sweat smell,"
    She chuckled nuzzling her muzzle against his wings. "Whelp, they're no messier than my mane and tail right now." Well the scuffle did leave her on the messy side. She gave him a lick on the muzzle and snuggled a little bit more.

"Mmm...so much for reading and cuddling, though I like snuggling and cuddling."
    "Well, cuddling and reading is also good. Anyway what books were you planning on reading?" Silverpine said, grinning faintly.

"I'll go with Flower Tail. She's brave, and she's not exaggerating her power as much as it seems. She took down an arrowhawk once! Anyway, thanks for helping out. I'll see you later." With that, Winterflap flew back into the library.
    "See you two later," Icy said, waving. She turned and nuzzled Fox lightly. "Shall we?"
    Last edited by Grif; 2012-04-24 at 08:49 PM.

13. - Top - End - #883
    Troll in the Playground

"Well, cuddling and reading is also good. Anyway what books were you planning on reading?" Silverpine said, grinning faintly.

"A technical manual about steam engines, maybe I'll read it to you seductively,"
    She kissed him again a little saucily for a few seconds. "Mmm...thermodynamic cycle." She purred.

"See you two later," Icy said, waving. She turned and nuzzled Fox lightly. "Shall we?"
    Fox smiled as he was nuzzled as he waved good bye to the filly foal. 'Of course madam." He offered his leg as gesture, though, they were still going to end up walking with all fours anyway.

14. - Top - End - #884
    Ettin in the Playground

"A technical manual about steam engines, maybe I'll read it to you seductively,"
    She kissed him again a little saucily for a few seconds. "Mmm...thermodynamic cycle." She purred.
    "Do tell..." Sliverpine said, grinning.

Fox smiled as he was nuzzled as he waved good bye to the filly foal. 'Of course madam." He offered his leg as gesture, though, they were still going to end up walking with all fours anyway.
    And so they would spend the rest of the day together... somewhere. (Unless Benson has something else planned.)

15. - Top - End - #885
    Troll in the Playground

"Do tell..." Sliverpine said, grinning.

"Mmm...Rankine cycle...compression...expansion..random jargon..."
    She purred bringing her fore legs around his shoulders and pulled him closer on her and began with more kissus. 'Why don't you steam my engine.." Whatever that meant.

Needless to say, "the alleged reading" was discarded.

And so they would spend the rest of the day together... somewhere. (Unless Benson has something else planned.)
    Probably looking at possible new ovens, then other random mushy gushy couples stuffs.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-04-24 at 11:46 PM.

16. - Top - End - #886
    Ettin in the Playground

"Mmm...Rankine cycle...compression...expansion..random jargon..."
    She purred bringing her fore legs around his shoulders and pulled him closer on her and began with more kissus. 'Why don't you steam my engine.." Whatever that meant.

Needless to say, "the alleged reading" was discarded.
    "Alleged reading"? What "alleged reading"?

Probably looking at possible new ovens, then other random mushy gushy couples stuffs.
    So be it.

(endpony day for both?)

17. - Top - End - #887
    Troll in the Playground

"Alleged reading"? What "alleged reading"?

The alleged reading that was allegedly suppose to happen but darn kisses just had to interfere. Whelp, looks like the two won't be getting any reading done tonight.

(Yea, I suppose its an end pony day for the two, Icy and Fox)

18. - Top - End - #888
    Ogre in the Playground

"I wouldn't be surprised if you did. That's the kind of place where she'd work. Maybe we can look around there for her." Night Jewel scurried after her. "So what are you thinking of?"
    "Well first, I'd like to know more about that jewel," said Heartflight. She trotted over to Smoothie's room and knocked on the door, leaving Night Jewel to follow (or not) as she pleased.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

19. - Top - End - #889
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by sildra45 View Post
    After a few seconds, the armor began to make small movements, the mannequin underneath moving as well...a little creepy.

"Well, I've never had a body of mine own...this will be interesting, though I don't know that I'll be able to keep it up for long.."
    "It's worth a shot anyway. Talking to you certainly looks less crazy when you're sapient armor rather than a sapient gem." Smoothie said. She had mostly sound-proofed her room, so it was unlikely that Heartflight would be able to hear this dialogue. The armor's response would be just as hard to hear.

"Well first, I'd like to know more about that jewel," said Heartflight. She trotted over to Smoothie's room and knocked on the door, leaving Night Jewel to follow (or not) as she pleased.
    Smoothie opened the door slightly, and poked her head out, but nothing much beyond her head is visible. Certainly not the armor. "Yes? What do you need?" she asks.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2012-04-29 at 02:44 PM.

20. - Top - End - #890
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    "It's worth a shot anyway. Talking to you certainly looks less crazy when you're sapient armor rather than a sapient gem." Smoothie said. She had mostly sound-proofed her room, so it was unlikely that Heartflight would be able to hear this dialogue. The armor's response would be just as hard to hear.
    "Well, I'm no pony, so I'm not one to judge what is crazy or not...at least from my perspective." He took a step, and crashed to the floor.

YIM: supersilverdraco Skype: supersilverdraco AIM: supersilverdraco

21. - Top - End - #891
    Ogre in the Playground

Smoothie opened the door slightly, and poked her head out, but nothing much beyond her head is visible. Certainly not the armor. "Yes? What do you need?" she asks.
    "Hi Smoothie," said Heartflight. "I was just curious if you found out anything about that gem? I couldn't find anything in my own research except that certain gems can be particularly good magic receptacles."
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

22. - Top - End - #892
    Titan in the Playground

"Hi Smoothie," said Heartflight. "I was just curious if you found out anything about that gem? I couldn't find anything in my own research except that certain gems can be particularly good magic receptacles."
    "Well...." she opens the door and Heartflight would see the collapsed armor. "It's apparently Sapient." Something that Heartflight would know, shouldn't be possible. Unless the gem was created by Celestia or somepony on a similar level, but that's not the case for obvious reasons.

23. - Top - End - #893
    Ogre in the Playground

One thing Heartflight prided herself on was thinking outside the box. A typical pony would say, "That's impossible". Heartflight preferred to say, "That's possible. How is that possible?" But first thing's first. She glanced back and forth between Smoothie and the gem.

"Hi Sapient," she said, waving at the gem. Then she turned back to Smoothie and said, "Are you certain it's sapient, and doesn't just appear sapient?"
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

24. - Top - End - #894
    Dwarf in the Playground

One thing Heartflight prided herself on was thinking outside the box. A typical pony would say, "That's impossible". Heartflight preferred to say, "That's possible. How is that possible?" But first thing's first. She glanced back and forth between Smoothie and the gem.

"Hi Sapient," she said, waving at the gem. Then she turned back to Smoothie and said, "Are you certain it's sapient, and doesn't just appear sapient?"
    Night Jewel nodded. "Yes, it definitely is. I managed to make contact with it during the big battle. How has it adjusted to you, by the way, Smoothie? I reckon it's happier with you, since it showed a desire to be with somepony smarter than Simmer."
    Last edited by PurityIcekiller; 2012-04-29 at 08:29 PM.

25. - Top - End - #895
    Ogre in the Playground

"Wait what?" said Heart, glancing at Night Jewel. "Why didn't you tell me? What else do you know about it?"
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

26. - Top - End - #896
    Pixie in the Playground

Eventually picking the armor back up, somehow, the Gem answered for itself.
    "I am most certainly sapient, thank you. Though I don't think I can hold this armor up much longer. Too heavy, even for my rather impressive magic stores. It'll take hours to recharge this!"

YIM: supersilverdraco Skype: supersilverdraco AIM: supersilverdraco

27. - Top - End - #897
    Ogre in the Playground

"Hmmm ... if you don't mind?" inquired Heartflight. Assuming Smoothie and the gem had no objections, she then attempted a spell to make the armor lighter, so the gem could hold it up more easily.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

28. - Top - End - #898
    Titan in the Playground

"Hmmm ... if you don't mind?" inquired Heartflight. Assuming Smoothie and the gem had no objections, she then attempted a spell to make the armor lighter, so the gem could hold it up more easily.
    "It's fine so long as the enchantment is removable later. I don't know what I want to end up doing with that armor quite yet, and I'd prefer it remained open for enchantment." Smoothie says.

29. - Top - End - #899
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Wait what?" said Heart, glancing at Night Jewel. "Why didn't you tell me? What else do you know about it?"
    "You didn't ask," replied Night Jewel. "Besides, I know more about nonsapient gemstones and the like, so there's not a lot of information I have that you don't."

Quote Originally Posted by sildra45 View Post
    Eventually picking the armor back up, somehow, the Gem answered for itself.
    "I am most certainly sapient, thank you. Though I don't think I can hold this armor up much longer. Too heavy, even for my rather impressive magic stores. It'll take hours to recharge this!"
    "It's fine so long as the enchantment is removable later. I don't know what I want to end up doing with that armor quite yet, and I'd prefer it remained open for enchantment." Smoothie says.
    "Yeah, that's dog-armour. If you're too clumsy to dodge things, but strong enough to lift the weight, then you can use it and rely on the greater toughness it gives, but it can slow down the faster types considerably. And when you're a rat, cat or fox, you rely on speed quite a lot." Night Jewel sniffed at the armour. "I don't really see a good use for it, but it's not something you want to go to waste. What makes it special?"

30. - Top - End - #900
    Titan in the Playground

"Yeah, that's dog-armour. If you're too clumsy to dodge things, but strong enough to lift the weight, then you can use it and rely on the greater toughness it gives, but it can slow down the faster types considerably. And when you're a rat, cat or fox, you rely on speed quite a lot." Night Jewel sniffed at the armour. "I don't really see a good use for it, but it's not something you want to go to waste. What makes it special?"
    "It's my exact size and made from an insanely Rare Alloy that I probably would never be able to get anywhere else. I don't mind you enchanting Simmer's old armor, if you can, but I'll probably never get another set of armor suited for me like this again, so I'd like to keep it in prime condition." Smoothie explains.