New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 13282930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #1111
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP:Fim] Bridle Shores Bar/Downtown thread 2

"Give me five minutes, and I can rig up a really nice catapult. How's that sound?"

He grinned conspiritorially. He knew a few things about building hastily-assembled contraptions for foal-unfriendly fun.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

2. - Top - End - #1112
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    "Give me five minutes, and I can rig up a really nice catapult. How's that sound?"

He grinned conspiritorially. He knew a few things about building hastily-assembled contraptions for foal-unfriendly fun.
    Garion raised an eyebrow. His forehead was getting quite the workout tonight. "Cat-a-palt? What do cats have to do with anything?"
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

3. - Top - End - #1113
    Troll in the Playground

"You're so silly Garion, of course I know how to play and kitties have nothing to do with it,"
    She playfully jabbed him.

4. - Top - End - #1114
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

Gwynfillion intensely stared at her and then at her drink. "Thank you for the drink."
    "You're welcome." is all Soft can really say in response to that.

5. - Top - End - #1115
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    "You're welcome." is all Soft can really say in response to that.

While this wasn't ending on a bad note, it was neither a happy note, maybe bittersweet. The plum mare finished her pina colada, and softly sighed. "I guess, this is...good bye now."

6. - Top - End - #1116
    Titan in the Playground

While this wasn't ending on a bad note, it was neither a happy note, maybe bittersweet.
    Really, I'd have been fairly surprised if this ended on a happy note.

The plum mare finished her pina colada, and softly sighed. "I guess, this is...good bye now."
    "Well, you should only leave if you still want to, and I could send you letters from where I'm moving if you want." Soft offers.

7. - Top - End - #1117
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    Really, I'd have been fairly surprised if this ended on a happy note.

"Well, you should only leave if you still want to, and I could send you letters from where I'm moving if you want." Soft offers.

"Jeeze, make me feel like a jerk by saying "if I still want to","
    She wanly smirked and shook her head. "You could...send me letters........if you want to.

8. - Top - End - #1118
    Titan in the Playground

"Jeeze, make me feel like a jerk by saying "if I still want to","
    She wanly smirked and shook her head. "You could...send me letters........if you want to.
    "Sorry. And I will." Soft promises with a smile on her face.

9. - Top - End - #1119
    Troll in the Playground

Gwynfillion sat there silently uncertain of her next move, she had no business here anymore but her body did not want to move right now. So instead she spent a good 15 minutes just sitting there, not chatting, but just sitting there, occasionally watching Soft do whatever it is she was doing and just thought about things.

Eventually her body let her get up. Her first move was just to leave as she stopped at the door. She turned around. ".......bye." And with that single word, she was gone.

10. - Top - End - #1120
    Titan in the Playground

Gwynfillion sat there silently uncertain of her next move, she had no business here anymore but her body did not want to move right now. So instead she spent a good 15 minutes just sitting there, not chatting, but just sitting there, occasionally watching Soft do whatever it is she was doing and just thought about things.
    Soft would just be cleaning up, packing, putting all her bits away, stuff like that. Somepony else would inevitably want the bar space at some point, so she wanted to make sure it looked nice for whoever wanted it. It would take her another day or two to get things completely cleared out, but she was getting close.
    Eventually her body let her get up. Her first move was just to leave as she stopped at the door. She turned around. ".......bye." And with that single word, she was gone.
    I say Soft managed to get out a "Goodbye" but other than that, I'd say this scene is over.

/endscene
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2012-06-13 at 12:46 AM.

11. - Top - End - #1121
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Garion raised an eyebrow. His forehead was getting quite the workout tonight. "Cat-a-palt? What do cats have to do with anything?"
    "Nothing. A catapult is a type of device, originally intended for combat, that uses the tension of pulling back something that wants to be upright...To launch an object forward. Or in this case, a pony!"

That was the broad-strokes version, anyway, and Pyrite was content with explaining it that way for the time being. After all, he wanted to build such a thing!
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

12. - Top - End - #1122
    Titan in the Playground

"You're so silly Garion, of course I know how to play and kitties have nothing to do with it,"
    She playfully jabbed him.
    Garion remained with a look of sheer confusion, until...

"Nothing. A catapult is a type of device, originally intended for combat, that uses the tension of pulling back something that wants to be upright...To launch an object forward. Or in this case, a pony!"

That was the broad-strokes version, anyway, and Pyrite was content with explaining it that way for the time being. After all, he wanted to build such a thing!
    Well, it was still pretty confusing. But he got the "launch a pony forward" bit. After all, he'd just launched Cloud onto the soft chair. He tested the soft cushion, an idea already brewing. "Ooh, I know! I can go get a big pile of soft things for us to land on! Cushions, pillows, blankets...um, more cushions..." Garion scratched his head. "...well, I'll find something."

13. - Top - End - #1123
    Titan in the Playground

Smoothie kinda feels the need to make herself scarce due to not having much to add or help with this idea, and not really finding the idea itself fun.

She'd just go to her kitchen and work on something to eat. Yes, the library has a kitchen.

14. - Top - End - #1124
    Troll in the Playground

Garion remained with a look of sheer confusion, until...

Well, it was still pretty confusing. But he got the "launch a pony forward" bit. After all, he'd just launched Cloud onto the soft chair. He tested the soft cushion, an idea already brewing. "Ooh, I know! I can go get a big pile of soft things for us to land on! Cushions, pillows, blankets...um, more cushions..." Garion scratched his head. "...well, I'll find something."

"There are other chairs and stuff scattered around the library, we can take those too!"
    Cloud said hopping around and flopping on some pillows. Spark in the meanwhile took the moment to glance.

"....Did Smoothie just leave?"
    He asked curiously to the group.

15. - Top - End - #1125
    Titan in the Playground

Due to her absence, and the absence of a certain flapping and Squeaking bat, her having left is a good assumption.

16. - Top - End - #1126
    Troll in the Playground

He had begun taking contents from his personal wagon and a few dood-dads he could find, and was constructing in cartoony blurs and flashes. Periodically, it slowed down to show where he was.

"I think she went to the kitchen."

Pyrite said. In this moment, he was tied up in rope as the half-shape of their catapult loomed.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

17. - Top - End - #1127
    Titan in the Playground

"There are other chairs and stuff scattered around the library, we can take those too!"
    Cloud said hopping around and flopping on some pillows. Spark in the meanwhile took the moment to glance.
    Garion started gathering up all the pillows he could see. Which, for the little colt, usually meant about one per trip. Slowly, he started to build a little plush landing pad for the foals to...well, land on. "I'm going to go find some more!" he called out as he raced to another part of the room.

(What sort of place are they in again?)

18. - Top - End - #1128
    Troll in the Playground

Garion started gathering up all the pillows he could see. Which, for the little colt, usually meant about one per trip. Slowly, he started to build a little plush landing pad for the foals to...well, land on. "I'm going to go find some more!" he called out as he raced to another part of the room.

(What sort of place are they in again?)
    {A single room Reading Room with soundproof walls}

"I'll go with ya!"
    Cloud called after Garion, nearly stumbling and running as fast as her little legs could let her. This was more fun anyway, running around to collect pillows. Spark furrowed his brows and shrugged and walked over to pyrite.

"Hey buddy...want any help?"
    He asked the unicorn, though it seemed Pyrite had it under control.

19. - Top - End - #1129
    Titan in the Playground

{A single room Reading Room with soundproof walls}

"I'll go with ya!"
    Cloud called after Garion, nearly stumbling and running as fast as her little legs could let her. This was more fun anyway, running around to collect pillows.
    The two of them scampered about the room, Garion homing in on the pillows like some sort of pillow-shark, chomping them up and hurling them onto the pile. More pillows was always better than less, safety-wise. He wouldn't stop until he'd gathered up all the pillows he could see, or Cloud pulled shenanigans.

20. - Top - End - #1130
    Troll in the Playground

The two of them scampered about the room, Garion homing in on the pillows like some sort of pillow-shark, chomping them up and hurling them onto the pile. More pillows was always better than less, safety-wise. He wouldn't stop until he'd gathered up all the pillows he could see, or Cloud pulled shenanigans.
    Ya know, whatever happened first. :P........One of the pillows he tossed, Cloud just so happened to be sitting on as she sailed through the air holding on tight. She flapped her little wings to keep airborne just a bit for smooth sailing. "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" She let out as she plopped into the pile of pillows. Totally not safe but fun.

"Ya know, we need more pillows, cackle cackle!"
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-06-15 at 05:03 AM.

21. - Top - End - #1131
    Titan in the Playground

Ya know, whatever happened first. :P........One of the pillows he tossed, Cloud just so happened to be sitting on as she sailed through the air holding on tight. She flapped her little wings to keep airborne just a bit for smooth sailing. "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" She let out as she plopped into the pile of pillows. Totally not safe but fun.

"Ya know, we need more pillows, cackle cackle!"
    Garion shook his head and rubbed his eyes. Nope, there still was a little filly on that pillow. "Sorry! I thought that pillow was free!" he called out as he cantered back to the small pile. Admittedly, the reading room's pillow selection left something to be desired. "Hmm, you're right. But we're running out of pillows in here. Maybe the pillows are all hiding outside?" He pointed over to the door.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-06-15 at 05:08 AM.

22. - Top - End - #1132
    Troll in the Playground

Garion shook his head and rubbed his eyes. Nope, there still was a little filly on that pillow. "Sorry! I thought that pillow was free!" he called out as he cantered back to the small pile. Admittedly, the reading room's pillow selection left something to be desired. "Hmm, you're right. But we're running out of pillows in here. Maybe the pillows are all hiding outside?" He pointed over to the door.

"Hiding? Then we must find them and bring 'em in as prisoners for my..our fun!"
    She sprang up and dashed for the door.

[and....tis 3:11 in ze morning...bed time for moi]

23. - Top - End - #1133
    Troll in the Playground

"Hey buddy...want any help?"
    He asked the unicorn, though it seemed Pyrite had it under control.
    Pyrite nodded. He was, after all, somehow hog-tied.

"Yeah. Things are going well... I just need some help with the rope and the knots. Most of this stuff is re-purposed stand-and-signage, but I think it'll work! Or explode! But hey -- no one'll ask for a refund!"
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

24. - Top - End - #1134
    Troll in the Playground

Pyrite nodded. He was, after all, somehow hog-tied.

"Yeah. Things are going well... I just need some help with the rope and the knots. Most of this stuff is re-purposed stand-and-signage, but I think it'll work! Or explode! But hey -- no one'll ask for a refund!"

"Alright, I'll give ya a hoof,"
    He nodded, wincing just slightly as above Cloud sailed on a pillow into a bigger pile of pillows. Anyways. He first helped him get out of his hog tied predicament.

25. - Top - End - #1135
    Titan in the Playground

"Hiding? Then we must find them and bring 'em in as prisoners for my..our fun!"
    She sprang up and dashed for the door.
    "Wait for me!" Garion called out as he scampered behind her.

Once the two of them were outside, Garion stared in awe at the massive library. "Phwa...there must be hundreds of pillows in here..." He glanced around, not seeing any in the immediate vicinity. "But where do we start looking?"

26. - Top - End - #1136
    Troll in the Playground

"Wait for me!" Garion called out as he scampered behind her.

Once the two of them were outside, Garion stared in awe at the massive library. "Phwa...there must be hundreds of pillows in here..." He glanced around, not seeing any in the immediate vicinity. "But where do we start looking?"

"We start........at the front...and scour our way to the back, soldier,"
    She popped up next to him while he was distracted with the sheer size of the library. She was sporting a camo helmet that who knows where she got it.

27. - Top - End - #1137
    Titan in the Playground

"We start........at the front...and scour our way to the back, soldier,"
    She popped up next to him while he was distracted with the sheer size of the library. She was sporting a camo helmet that who knows where she got it.
    (augh this got buried down here somehow D:)

For reasons that Garion didn't quite grasp, he found himself snapping to attention. It felt...natural, in a weird sort of way. "Yes, Miss Cloud ma'am. I can go right, and you can go left." Although not divided down the middle throughout the whole library, the front area had a decent division of the two sides. "We'll get the best pillow pile ever!"

28. - Top - End - #1138
    Troll in the Playground

(augh this got buried down here somehow D:)

For reasons that Garion didn't quite grasp, he found himself snapping to attention. It felt...natural, in a weird sort of way. "Yes, Miss Cloud ma'am. I can go right, and you can go left." Although not divided down the middle throughout the whole library, the front area had a decent division of the two sides. "We'll get the best pillow pile ever!"

"Indeed Private Garion,"
    She saluted him and then dashed to collect the pillows scattered about on the various sofas and reading chairs.

29. - Top - End - #1139
    Titan in the Playground

"Indeed Private Garion,"
    She saluted him and then dashed to collect the pillows scattered about on the various sofas and reading chairs.
    Garion cantered off to his side, collecting pillows and tossing them out in the center area for later use. Smoothie miiiiight want to invest in a pillow-reseting spell once this is done.

As the two foals worked, the "center" gradually shifted, until there really wasn't a center isle at all. A bit confusing, to be sure. After a veritable drought of pillows, Garion finally snatched one up off a reading chair, only to turn and find his center dropoff point missing. He scampered down the asiles, pillow in mouth, trying to get his bearings.

30. - Top - End - #1140
    Troll in the Playground

"Alright, I'll give ya a hoof,"
    He nodded, wincing just slightly as above Cloud sailed on a pillow into a bigger pile of pillows. Anyways. He first helped him get out of his hog tied predicament.
    Pyrite dropped to the ground and sprang back up. He grabbed some ropes.

"Alright, give me your hoof so I can finish this knot?"

He looked over the whole of the contraption being assembled. It was nearly done except these knots...Which, of course, means his invention-brain was powering down. And now something was troubling him.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)