New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 1732333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 1473
  1. - Top - End - #1231
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [MLP:Fim] Bridle Shores Bar/Downtown thread 2

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"You mean like have you ride on my back?"
    "Sure! Unless maybe you tried carrying me..." Garion sized up his newfound friend, paying special attention to her legs and hooves. "I think it could work, I just have to not grow too big."
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

2. - Top - End - #1232
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    "Sure! Unless maybe you tried carrying me..." Garion sized up his newfound friend, paying special attention to her legs and hooves. "I think it could work, I just have to not grow too big."

"Carry you?....Yea, only if don't grow too big like you saids,"
    She shook her head and ruffled her feathers. In height comparison, Cloud was much more smaller than Garion, being some years younger and all.

3. - Top - End - #1233
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Muse View Post
    "Alright. Let's go pile up our games and see what we have to play." Smoothie says, finishing her snacks, cleaning up, and then following Pyrite back to the party.
    Pyrite headed back...But if I recall, the party was following him, wasn't it? Well, anyway. He started laying out the games he had brought: Monopony, Gamble: The World Domination Game, the Order of the Pony board game, Nipponese Checkers...
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Moemon Leafgreen (Complete)
    Long Live the Queen (Complete)
    Harvest Moon 64 (Complete)

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)
    Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

Quote Originally Posted by Herpestidae View Post
    I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

4. - Top - End - #1234
    Titan in the Playground

((Time to get this party moving...))

"Anypony up for Monopony or the Order of the Pony board game?" Smoothie asked.

5. - Top - End - #1235
    Titan in the Playground

Garion trotted over to the pile of games, profoundly curious. To what purpose could all these little pieces and strange-looking boards be used? The Nipponese Checkers set held his interest at the moment; the marbles could fit in the little slots! Fascinating. He plunked them one by one into various holes, before Smoothie spoke up. "I've never played any of those before, but I'm up for trying them!" He trotted excitedly over to the other ponies.

6. - Top - End - #1236
    Troll in the Playground

((Time to get this party moving...))

"Anypony up for Monopony or the Order of the Pony board game?" Smoothie asked.
    "I love Monopony! But Order of the Pony's good too; I like to play as Starshine."
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

I... wow. I feel like I'm in the presence of royalty. The LP Goddess herself has graced this thread with her presence. I just... what...

7. - Top - End - #1237
    Troll in the Playground

Cloud laid sprawled there on a pillow she dragged with her to hang around the big kids. Spark in the meanwhile looked at the games, not too keen on most of them, at least the ones being thinkin' games, like that Monopony.

"Hmm..Order of the what now?"
    he asked curiously as he pawed through the pile of games.

8. - Top - End - #1238
    Troll in the Playground

"It's sort of like a simplified Colts and Caverns; it's based on a comic I read that's based on that."

Pyrite explains.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

9. - Top - End - #1239
    Troll in the Playground

"Colts and Caverns? You mean that dweeby game? Hauh, is it any good?"
    he asked curiously.

10. - Top - End - #1240
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post

"Colts and Caverns? You mean that dweeby game? Hauh, is it any good?"
    he asked curiously.
    "It's good, and Colts and Caverns* isn't dweeby. Though, you and I may have a different definition of 'Good' " Smoothie says slightly irritated.

*Or whatever the heck we're calling it.
    Last edited by Mystic Muse; 2012-07-02 at 05:01 PM.

11. - Top - End - #1241
    Troll in the Playground

"It's good, and Colts and Caverns isn't dweeby. Though, you and I may have a different definition of 'Good' " Smoothie says slightly irritated.

"Oh..uh, cool,"
    He says honestly dumb founded by the irritation. He then just shifted away and occupied himself with opening the box of this Order of the Pony and looks at the pieces and booklet. He never played Colts and Caverns before and all he's ever heard about it was it was a dweeby game, so that's what he knew it as.

12. - Top - End - #1242
    Troll in the Playground

"It's sort of like... An Afternoon With Charger: The Game. It's even got a rules comic."

He began shuffling the various cards needed. Of course, a wise pony would realize that Pyrite probably did not shuffle with entire honesty, and that it may be wise to have someone else do the cutting.
    Last edited by Deme; 2012-07-04 at 05:24 PM.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

13. - Top - End - #1243
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    "It's sort of like... An Afternoon With Charger: The Game. It's even got a rules booklet."

He began shuffling the various cards needed. Of course, a wise pony would realize that Pyrite probably did not shuffle with entire honesty, and that it may be wise to have someone else do the cutting.

Spark frowned in remembrance of his friend, it was on the sad side that she just disappeared without warning really. He wanly smiled and got up to go get himself a juice box in the mean time.

Cloud however watched Pyrite with interest, maybe it was the quick movement but she watched him with her good eye. "Ooh! Ohh, can I have a go at it? It looks like fun."

14. - Top - End - #1244
    Troll in the Playground

"Go ahead."

He passed one of the decks over to her while he finished up the deck for The Skeleton Sorceror's lair.

"It'll make the work go faster..."

Anyway, we can just cut away to being done whenever someone felt like it.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

15. - Top - End - #1245
    Titan in the Playground

Garion would play along, and likely pick up Durkon for his character. He had no idea why he liked the little dwarf with a big shield. Maybe because he had such a great beard. Now if only Mister Grills could grow one like that...

(Yeah, should probably cut away to done playing soon.)

16. - Top - End - #1246
    Troll in the Playground

And so they were done playing a game of Order of the Pony? Cloud laid there on a pillow fussing about with her little character token, a little short pony with a red mane, green fur, and very hairy red hooves. She flicked her piece as it landed on Spark's head who shook it off and glowered at her for a second before rolling his eyes.

"Anyways, what should we play now?"
    He asked putting the pieces of the game back in the box.

17. - Top - End - #1247
    Titan in the Playground

"My vote is for scary stories." Smoothie says. Those are a sleepover staple after all, right?

18. - Top - End - #1248
    Troll in the Playground

"Ooooh, scary stories...those mah favorite," Cloud cheerfully glee'd and grabbed herself a flashlight from hammerspace and shined it under her face. The room being lit diminished the look of scary she was trying to invoke.

19. - Top - End - #1249
    Titan in the Playground

"Scary stories?" Garion plopped down next to his new friend, Cloud. "Like what? Do I need to get a flashlight? I didn't bring my own." He glanced around, looking for any spare flashlights that might've somehow been left in the room.

20. - Top - End - #1250
    Troll in the Playground

"Scary stories?" Garion plopped down next to his new friend, Cloud. "Like what? Do I need to get a flashlight? I didn't bring my own." He glanced around, looking for any spare flashlights that might've somehow been left in the room.

"You can borrow mine if no one has any spares,"
    She told her new pal as she flickered on and off her flash flight. "And yes, scary stories. Like the tale of the hooked pony bwhahaha."

21. - Top - End - #1251
    Troll in the Playground

"I brought a couple for Flashlight Tag."

He passes out flashlights.

"You know, I never bought that story...I mean, how does a pony walk on a hook?"

He grinned at Cloud, offering forth his challenge.

"Well, you're the one who likes it; you tell us."

He arranged the pillows in a circle and lay down on one, to hear a story.
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

22. - Top - End - #1252
    Titan in the Playground

Garion got his flashlight and clutched it tight. He laid down on the pillow next to Cloud, nearly about to jump right out of his coat in excitement. Ponies with hooks for hooves...who knew a slumber party could be so educational?

23. - Top - End - #1253
    Troll in the Playground

"Walks same way as you can I do, but with more clinking," She grinned and gestured that somepony turn off the lights.
    Last edited by Benson; 2012-07-08 at 09:01 PM.

24. - Top - End - #1254
    Titan in the Playground

Smoothie turned off the lights.

"It wouldn't work quite the same, but theoretically, he could walk with only three legs. It wouldn't feel right, but it would still work if you didn't want to walk on a hook." Smoothie points out, trying to add a bit of a "Well, it actually can work" element.

25. - Top - End - #1255
    Troll in the Playground

"You know, you two are really killing the mysticism here with your 'logic' and questioning, save it for later," She said, her voice not sounding as high as usual and cranky.

"Anyhoof, thank you for turning off the lights Smoothie,"
    She said back in her cheerful high voice and donned a toothy grin. She turned on the flash light and shone it under her chin and made a scary face before going back to her usual grinning, which was more unnerving by itself than the scary face.

'Alrighty.........it was a dark, dark night on a lonely country road, a couple were on their way to visit a relative's house. The stallion was gentlecolt enough to pull the carriage while the lady sat comfortably inside listening to an old timey radio, the kinda ya have to crank. For the most part the radio got static, as is the case. At some point the stallion stopped because he had to go pee, and to rest his legs a bit. His lady friend hoof waved it and told him to just go. So he went off to the side of the dark road to pee. Back in the carriage, the mare was listening to the radio as it finally got a frequency. There was a sudden bulletin message about an escaped crazy hooked hoof pony from the asylum last heard to be in....the same area they were in! It was then the radio went out during mid message so the mare tried to crank it again, but the radio only received static.

Worried she called out to her coltfriend and yelled for him to hurry back and what not. But he did not. It was then she heard scraping against the wood of the carriage outside.....scraaaape......scraaaaape...........sc raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaape. It was like that for a long while until it stopped all of a sudden. She let out a premature sigh of relief when suddenly the handle to the carriage was being jiggled frantically!

The mare screamed and screamed until the door opened and a shadowed pony with a glistening hoof appeared and attacked!
    ------------

A few days later police reports would speak of the couple found knocked out in the carriage with horrible horrible mane cuts because murder is not a pony thing..........and the mystery crazy barber was never found, though similar reports all around Equestria could still be found.............dun dun duuuuuuuUnnnnn!"

26. - Top - End - #1256
    Troll in the Playground

Pyrite sat and listened...And came up sort of meh.

"So, how did he manage the scissors? Hooks stab, they don't slice."

He shook his head.

"You could say it's just a story, but when that happens, the story falls apart, right? If I tell you I'm lying, I can't sell nothing unless I get you not to believe me... Well. Who's next?"
    LPs:
    Spoiler
    Show

Rune Factory 3 (Ongoing)

Azure Dreams (On Hiatus)

27. - Top - End - #1257
    Troll in the Playground

Cloud angrily frowned, she thought it was a great story, and what did they expect from a five year old?

"They could have had a sharpened side, on the hook, hmmph."

28. - Top - End - #1258
    Titan in the Playground

Garion nodded along with Cloud. "H-he could've used the scissors with the hook. That's how come the hair cuts were so bad." He thought of Miss Gwyn's lovely mane getting all cut to bits...and shuddered. "If I see that hook-pony someday, I'm going to...to...to make sure he never hurts anypony's mane again. And get him some scissors to fit that hook." he said with confidence. Next time he was out in town, he'd have to look for anypony with hook-hooves.

29. - Top - End - #1259
    Titan in the Playground

Garion nodded along with Cloud. "H-he could've used the scissors with the hook. That's how come the hair cuts were so bad." He thought of Miss Gwyn's lovely mane getting all cut to bits...and shuddered. "If I see that hook-pony someday, I'm going to...to...to make sure he never hurts anypony's mane again. And get him some scissors to fit that hook." he said with confidence. Next time he was out in town, he'd have to look for anypony with hook-hooves.
    "Garion, scary stories are almost never true." Smoothie tells him to try and calm him down a little.

30. - Top - End - #1260
    Troll in the Playground

"See Garion, knows the scariness of it...I think, "
    She looked at colt for a moment before concluding that yea, Garion was totally smart to know the scariness of it. She smiled and nodded in thanks that he had her back.