New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] Soul Society 4

[Training grounds]

Hachirou straightens up and flexes his fingers. "Interesting", he muses out loud. "I honestly felt you'd blocked me there already. I'd expected you to fall down immediatly if you were unable to withstand the blow. It seems kime of my punch was too much for you." He rubs his chin, a faint smile on his face, before reaching a hand towards Alysha and offering to pull her up.

"Still, not bad at all. That blow would've mangled any ordinary Hollow, but you don't even have a scratch. Though I suggest you keep up your Reiatsu a while after a strike as well, to avoid this happening again."
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

2. - Top - End - #62
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    Ryouichi grins. "Interesting, Amagatsu-san. I don't believe I've seen your release before."
    "True, sir. I don't think I've shown it to anyone else outside the battlefield since I graduated from the Academy.

...ah, and that means I've not displayed the technique I've discovered with the Gantou to you before, either."
    Last edited by Kuroimaken; 2011-10-26 at 04:01 PM.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

3. - Top - End - #63
    Bugbear in the Playground

Training Grounds

Alysha will take the hand offered. She's trying to hide it, but she's beaming at the compliments.

Yeah, if I had enough reiatsu, I could just leave it on all the time. But, I don't, so I try to time the hits. That one had more power to it than I thought.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

4. - Top - End - #64
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Jiro [Training Grounds]

A few seconds after they finish speaking Jiro comes to a screeching halt inside the training grounds looking around wildly. "Eh did I miss them did I miss the cause of the reiatsu spike?" After looking around wildly he spots the three that were occupying the training ground who are undoubtedly looking at him rather strangely by now. "Oi did one of you guys cause that reiatsu spike?" He sounds strangely excited about a simple reiatsu spike. Wait a minute, wasn't this the guy that most people knew about and called an annoyance? What was his name again? Oh yeah Jiro.
    Last edited by AnimeKid; 2011-10-26 at 08:05 PM.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by CMOTDibbler View Post
    Myojin stands and nods.

"Thank you, Taiki. I shall certainly accept your generous offer, and do my best to regain my former abilities whilst maintaining my duties. "

Myojin smiles, and pops his neck.

"It's good to be back. So, what have I missed in my absence?"
    "Nothing in particular. I'm not currently running 10th at the moment. But I figured I should see you, considering how far we go back." Taiki smiles at the thought.

"Konpaku-san is to be promoted, Banzuke-san is currently acting as Captain. I'll be relieving him shortly, though. I had some... things to deal with." He looks down sadly, but his mood returns to normal quickly. "I'll be glad to have you back on duty."
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

6. - Top - End - #66
    Dwarf in the Playground

Myojin nods curtly.

"Thank you for the update, sir. I appreciate you coming to see me, it's nice to see a familiar reiatsu."

Myojin pauses, and smiles.

"Well, now that I'm back, unless you have a task for me, I think I'd like to reassure myself of my fighting ability. Do you have any recommendations on who to spar with?"
    Last edited by CMOTDibbler; 2011-10-27 at 04:14 PM.
    Nunc id Vides, Nunc ne Vides ("Now you see it, Now you don't.")

All My Characters

CMOT Avvie By Dr. Bath

7. - Top - End - #67
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeKid View Post
    Jiro [Training Grounds]

A few seconds after they finish speaking Jiro comes to a screeching halt inside the training grounds looking around wildly. "Eh did I miss them did I miss the cause of the reiatsu spike?" After looking around wildly he spots the three that were occupying the training ground who are undoubtedly looking at him rather strangely by now. "Oi did one of you guys cause that reiatsu spike?" He sounds strangely excited about a simple reiatsu spike. Wait a minute, wasn't this the guy that most people knew about and called an annoyance? What was his name again? Oh yeah Jiro.
    Hachirou gives Jiro a perplexed look halfway through pulling Alysha up. Despite Jiro''s big ideas of himself, Hachirou does not recognize him. There are hundreds of people working in 13th alone, how would he remember some random officer from a Division he seldom interacts with?

"I... suppose. We're training, after all", he responds. Jiro might notice his outfit is a bit unconventional for a Shinigami, let alone someone in the middle of combat training (his sleeves are rolled up).

Oooh. This guy looks like trouble.

8. - Top - End - #68
    Titan in the Playground

I'm sure Aya and Taro would like to see you again. Perhaps they'd be willing to spar with you. I would, but unfortunately my free time isn't what it used to be."
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

9. - Top - End - #69
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Jiro

He looks at the man's suit with a puzzled expression. It was...odd to say the least. He honestly hadn't thought that he would ever see a person from Soul Society training in an outfit like that. "Hmm, what were you guys doin' to cause a reiatsu spike like that? Were you training your reiatsu control or something?"

Tachi-chan then speaks up as she says, "Jiro! That a little bit of a personal question don't you think? I mean if someone came up to you and just asked what kind of training your doing would you answer them?" "Yes." *sigh* At least don't be so rude and introduce yourself."

Jiro nods as he smiles sheepishly while rubbing the back of his head, "Oh yeah, guess I should introduce myself shouldn't I. My names Jiro Atebane, 5th seat of the 11th division nice to meet ya!"

10. - Top - End - #70
    Ettin in the Playground

Hachirou bows as a reply. "Sato Hachirou, 13th seat of the 13th Division." He gives reserved looks to the strange man. 5th seat, huh? Hard to believe looking at him...

Shut up, Jin.

"It could've been me, it could've been Sietka-kun here", he notes, beckoning at Alysha. "We were testing the limits of her Shikai."

11. - Top - End - #71
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post
    I'm sure Aya and Taro would like to see you again. Perhaps they'd be willing to spar with you. I would, but unfortunately my free time isn't what it used to be."
    Myojin nods, and picks up his things.

"All right, thanks, Taiki. I'll see which one of them I run into first."

Myojin bows to his captain, and heads out of the room, looking for Aya and/or Taro. He will wander in the general direction of 10th and around that area untill someone stops him or something catches his eye.

All My Characters

CMOT Avvie By Dr. Bath

12. - Top - End - #72
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Jiro

He looks at Alysha as Hachirou motions to her. The brown haired woman didn't have the look of a fighter about her, but rather a protector. "Is her shikai particularly powerful or is it just really unique?"

13. - Top - End - #73

Training Grounds

Alysha was trying not to laugh. She thought Jiro was silly. In a good way, of course.

I'm Alysha Sietka, member of the 4th division. Nice to meet you! She gives Jiro a warm smile.

I guess my Shikai is kind of unique. She raises the small, Florence buckler in her right hand to show Jiro.
    Last edited by KerfuffleMach2; 2011-10-28 at 06:15 PM.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

CHARACTERS

14. - Top - End - #74
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Jiro

He looks at the buckler with a sense of wonder. While he respected power he knew it came in many forms, which was why he even bother learning Kido. He could acknowledge that defense counted as power too. After all if your enemy could not even scratch you how could they hope to win. He returns her smile with one of his own, full of his usual confidence, "Nice to meet you to. He then looks at the buckler she showed him, Sugoi! I've never seen a purely defensive shikai before! I've seen some with defensive qualities but never explicitly built for defense. So you were testing how well your shield could hold up against other attacks huh? How is it going so far?"
    Last edited by AnimeKid; 2011-10-28 at 06:41 PM.

15. - Top - End - #75

Training Grounds

Okay so far. I kind of misjudged the power of Hachirou's last attack, so I ended up on my butt. She giggles.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

16. - Top - End - #76
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Jiro

He nods as sagely as he hears that. "Yeah trying to find the right amount of reiatsu to perform an ability is diffucult. I should know, I had to train for quite a while in order to learn how to perform Hado #33. Though that was mostly due to a high amount of reiatsu and not enough control." Near the end of his speech he starts talking mostly to himself. He then remembers what he was talking about as he continues, "Anyways the only thing I can tell ya is that if at first you don't succed then try, try again!" He finishes this sentence with a wide smile on his face.

17. - Top - End - #77

Training Grounds

Alysha smiles back and nods. Yep, that's what I intend to do!

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show

CHARACTERS

18. - Top - End - #78
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post
    HECATE pauses, perplexed. However, due to her utter... lack of social skills, she asks Yoshi anyways.

"Yoshi-san are you alright? My sensors indicate that you are feeling nervous towards some incident."
    Yoshi gave a thoughtful hum.

"It's difficult for me to put into words, HECATE-san. I suppose part of it is merely me contemplating the future. Right now, we don't have an active Vice-Captain. The Division feels...well, not leaderless, but perhaps "listless". I believe myself mentally capable of the job; I have nearly completed the device necessary to show my scientific and inventive aptitude. I think I can display the power necessary; I've made some advances recently in my training, doing better with my existing Kido knowledge as well as learning a few new spells.

But part of me isn't sure I'm ready in all the less definable ways. Leadership skills and the like. I just know I want to make a positive mark on the world with 12th Division. I want us to be a respected Division, with everyone acknowledging what we do for Soul Society. It should be easier now that the drug-addled moron who ran the Kido Corps previously has shown his true cowardly colors, but still...I don't know.
    "

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    "True, sir. I don't think I've shown it to anyone else outside the battlefield since I graduated from the Academy.

...ah, and that means I've not displayed the technique I've discovered with the Gantou to you before, either."
    Masaru smirks a bit.

"Do you wish to display it now? I'd like another chance to analyze it, both in general and as a potential training method for the future."
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

19. - Top - End - #79
    Orc in the Playground

"Certainly."

At this point, Kazuma took up that massive rock-sword. No matter what angle one looked at it from, it seemed downright ridiculous to use something so huge for a weapon. With that kind of size, surely the options for swinging it were... limited, at best.

Picking up a rock from the training ground, Kazuma flung it upwards. He spread a thin "coat" of Reiatsu over one side of the blade. As the Sekkiseki reacted and pulled at it, Kazuma swung, causing the sudden influx of energy to produce a vaccuum wave. By directing the "vaccuum" itself during his swing, Kazuma produced a violent gust upwards, which flung the rock towards the sky.

Then, as it fell, he took another, sudden swing. This one produced a much more concentrated shockwave, cleaving the rock in two well outside the weapon's reach.

Some measure of surprise was expected. When Kazuma first displayed the "phantom range" to Masaru, the shockwave wasn't this sharp and well-defined. Kazuma hadn't shown him that draft-like technique either.

In the short time since, his dominion over the unusual weapon had increased exponentially. Perhaps for all his talk of lacking intelligence, Kazuma possessed a fighting instinct that far overcame his lack of strategy.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

20. - Top - End - #80
    Dwarf in the Playground

[12th Division Offices, day 21, early to mid-afternoon]

Hikaru Shin was the record holder for the longest-employed custodian of the fifth division hell butterfly atriums, having served there for 119 years, and coming up quickly on 120. This wasn't something to be particularly proud of, since a position of care for the butterflies was normally reserved only for young or inexperienced shinigami. Shin, however, was a peculiar case. If he had been anyone else, his exemplary service there probably would have seen him promoted after only two years of service.

Despite his unwavering dedication to the Fifth Division and his position within it, though, Shin did not find himself not in the atriums today. Instead, he was sitting in the waiting room near the Twelfth Division offices. He'd arrived recently, and then shared a short and professional conversation with the secretary – a young male intern and student.

The intern provided a customary greeting as Shin walked in through the door. "Welcome to the Twelfth Division offices, sir," he began. "How can we help you today?"

"I am Hikaru Shin," the custodian answered, "Twentieth Seat of the Fifth Division, Second Custodian of Hell Butterfly Atriums One through Four. I have an appointment with Ryou-taichou in nine minutes."

The intern faltered just briefly. Why could such an unimportant man need to see the Captain? Catching himself, he glanced down at some papers on the desk to make himself look like he wasn't just uncomfortable. He tapped a few fingers along the keyboard, bringing up the day's appointments, and verified that a 20th seat did, in fact, have an appointment with a Captain. For twenty minutes. "Th-thank you for your punctuality, Twentieth Seat Hikaru-sama," the intern managed to push out. "If you'd like to have a seat here, I will inform Ryou-taichou of your arrival."

The secretary turned his eyes back to the computer screen, and pressed a button on the desk. With much less stammer, he said, "Ryou-taichou, your 1400 appointment has arrived."

Meanwhile, Shin did exactly as he was asked. Outwardly calm, he seated himself in a chair along the wall, and waited patiently to be called or sent in. Inwardly, his heart was pounding.
    Last edited by Ammutseba; 2011-10-30 at 11:40 AM.

21. - Top - End - #81
    Ettin in the Playground

Kazuo

The 12th's captain was throwing darts in the brief free time.

"Send him in."
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

22. - Top - End - #82
    Dwarf in the Playground

With a word from the student secretary, Shin stood and walked toward the captain's office. With five minutes remaining until the scheduled time of his meeting with the captain, and yet being given the word to enter his office, Shin felt a bit of the wind go out of him. Breaking the schedule like that... Shin had had it all planned out so perfectly. He shook his head, pausing briefly in front of the captain's door. What was he thinking? This just gave him an extra five minutes to see the captain. He should be grateful.

Shin let himself inside the captain's office. "Ryou-taichou," he said, "Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to see me." The twentieth seat tendered the captain a formal bow of the exact level of respect required for the difference between their two statures. He took a paper bag out of the satchel at his side, and from that removed a hardbound book, entitled "Sky and Stars: The Great Machine". He set the book over the bag as if the latter were a mat, and offered it out with both hands toward the captain. "Please accept this as a symbol of my appreciation for your kindness."
    Last edited by Ammutseba; 2011-10-30 at 01:57 PM.

23. - Top - End - #83
    Ettin in the Playground

Kazuo takes the book.

"Thank you for the gift officer, have a seat and ask what you wish."
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

24. - Top - End - #84
    Pixie in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Myojin nods, and picks up his things.

"All right, thanks, Taiki. I'll see which one of them I run into first."

Myojin bows to his captain, and heads out of the room, looking for Aya and/or Taro. He will wander in the general direction of 10th and around that area untill someone stops him or something catches his eye.
    Day 21, late afternoon

Taro Banzuke, 3rd Seat of the 10th Division (Acting 10th Division Captain):
    (On the way to a spar with his future his Vice Captain Aya)

Taro hurried with a careful but determined gait down the road with his acting and future Vice Captain Aya Konpaku. His massive form looking almost comical as under both his arms and tucked into his robes were several packages of paperwork along with a few pens sticking in tucked behind his ears and in his hairdo. He had refused to go leave for the spar without taking along paperwork which had to be done before the end of the day.

"Aya-san... enough... we are doing this... I promised you a spar today...and i don't care what my rank, i honor my promises... so enough with putting this off... ok?"

The road would take them passed the 4th Barracks, and then on a ways further to a large competition arena Taro used when he competed as a famous Sumo wrestler in the SSWA. It being the "off season" for the sport in the Seretei, the open air arena was available for spars, and one of the little known amenities for retired wrestlers, especially successful ones, was the access and use of any SSWA facilities when not in use by current wrestlers.

25. - Top - End - #85

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    Yoshi gave a thoughtful hum.

"It's difficult for me to put into words, HECATE-san. I suppose part of it is merely me contemplating the future. Right now, we don't have an active Vice-Captain. The Division feels...well, not leaderless, but perhaps "listless". I believe myself mentally capable of the job; I have nearly completed the device necessary to show my scientific and inventive aptitude. I think I can display the power necessary; I've made some advances recently in my training, doing better with my existing Kido knowledge as well as learning a few new spells.

But part of me isn't sure I'm ready in all the less definable ways. Leadership skills and the like. I just know I want to make a positive mark on the world with 12th Division. I want us to be a respected Division, with everyone acknowledging what we do for Soul Society. It should be easier now that the drug-addled moron who ran the Kido Corps previously has shown his true cowardly colors, but still...I don't know.
    "
    HECATE nods. "Judging from my memory banks, the previous captain of the Kido Corps was a fool, often ignoring his duties in favor of drugging himself with his own Zanpakuto."

She seems confused. "I am not entirely sure how one does that. However Yoshi-san, it does not appear that you feel 'listless'. You are leading yourself, and attempting to take the position you feel you rightfully deserve."

Her head tilts to the side. Due to Yoshi's close proximity with her, he may be able to see the numbers scroll through her head. "In addition, the most recent Vice Captain of the Twelfth Division had a Zanpakuto highly unsuited to the Twelfth. It was suited more to the Kido Corps, or perhaps the Eleventh Division. However, you reject all assumptions and use mainly your inventions to propel yourself higher."

The numbers vanish, and she looks unsure of herself once more, saying, "I apologize for my many tangents and usage of metaphors. Also for the uplifting nature of what should have been a purely analytical speech."
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

26. - Top - End - #86
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post
    HECATE nods. "Judging from my memory banks, the previous captain of the Kido Corps was a fool, often ignoring his duties in favor of drugging himself with his own Zanpakuto."

She seems confused. "I am not entirely sure how one does that. However Yoshi-san, it does not appear that you feel 'listless'. You are leading yourself, and attempting to take the position you feel you rightfully deserve."

Her head tilts to the side. Due to Yoshi's close proximity with her, he may be able to see the numbers scroll through her head. "In addition, the most recent Vice Captain of the Twelfth Division had a Zanpakuto highly unsuited to the Twelfth. It was suited more to the Kido Corps, or perhaps the Eleventh Division. However, you reject all assumptions and use mainly your inventions to propel yourself higher."

The numbers vanish, and she looks unsure of herself once more, saying, "I apologize for my many tangents and usage of metaphors. Also for the uplifting nature of what should have been a purely analytical speech."
    For a long moment, Yoshi stared at HECATE. Then, suddenly, he threw back his head and let out a bellowing laugh. For almost a minute, he expressed his mirth, before finally settling down and giving the robo-girl a pat on the shoulder.

"Thank you, HECATE. I never thought I'd get an inspirational speech from a days-old gynoid, but life's full of fun surprises like that. Right then, let's go."

Yoshi's pace increased a bit until they were at 12th. He led HECATE to one of the more secure labs, one he often worked in.

It took him almost five minutes of going over the room's inventory to truly notice something was missing. The words he uttered weren't fit for children's ears as he raced over and triggered a Blue Alert.

"This is 20th seat Yoshi! Blue Alert, repeat Blue Alert! All lab personnel, check stocks immediately for missing items!"
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

27. - Top - End - #87
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by HirokatsuGoto View Post
    Day 21, late afternoon

Taro Banzuke, 3rd Seat of the 10th Division (Acting 10th Division Captain):
    (On the way to a spar with his future his Vice Captain Aya)

Spoiler
    Show
    Taro hurried with a careful but determined gait down the road with his acting and future Vice Captain Aya Konpaku. His massive form looking almost comical as under both his arms and tucked into his robes were several packages of paperwork along with a few pens sticking in tucked behind his ears and in his hairdo. He had refused to go leave for the spar without taking along paperwork which had to be done before the end of the day.

"Aya-san... enough... we are doing this... I promised you a spar today...and i don't care what my rank, i honor my promises... so enough with putting this off... ok?"

The road would take them passed the 4th Barracks, and then on a ways further to a large competition arena Taro used when he competed as a famous Sumo wrestler in the SSWA. It being the "off season" for the sport in the Seretei, the open air arena was available for spars, and one of the little known amenities for retired wrestlers, especially successful ones, was the access and use of any SSWA facilities when not in use by current wrestlers.

While a promise is a promise, Aya still felt bad that their long-awaited sparring session had to happen when both of them are facing increased responsibilities and paperwork. But still, while her training did not slack off, Aya felt that a good workout with Taro-sama would do her better, especially since fighting an exponent like himself takes more than just excellent swordplay.

"I really appreciate you going the extra mile like this Taro-sama. I promise you a sparring session worth skipping some paperwork for." she replies with a smile, but a slight quiver of regret still on her tone.
    Last edited by Nicklance; 2011-10-31 at 07:57 AM.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

28. - Top - End - #88
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    Training Grounds

Alysha smiles back and nods. Yep, that's what I intend to do!
    Jiro nods in appreciation. If there was one thing he liked it was a person with guts and determination like this woman. Thinking for a moment he makes up his mind as he starts to speak. "Okay then I'll help you. After all a new training partner can always help you in new ways. So what do you say, huh Alysha?"

29. - Top - End - #89
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Nicklance View Post
    While a promise is a promise, Aya still felt bad that their long-awaited sparring session had to happen when both of them are facing increased responsibilities and paperwork. But still, while her training did not slack off, Aya felt that a good workout with Taro-sama would do her better, especially since fighting an exponent like himself takes more than just excellent swordplay.

"I really appreciate you going the extra mile like this Taro-sama. I promise you a sparring session worth skipping some paperwork for." she replies with a smile, but a slight quiver of regret still on her tone.
    "Acting Vice Captain Konpaku. Acting Captain Banzuke. It's been a while. "

Myojin steps out from behind a building a few feet in front of the two, turns to face them and bows.

"You two have done well for yourselves recently, so I hear. Konpaku-dono, you are soon to be officially promoted, yes? Congratulations."

Myojin smiles, his words sincere.
    Last edited by CMOTDibbler; 2011-11-05 at 12:29 PM.

All My Characters

CMOT Avvie By Dr. Bath

30. - Top - End - #90
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

"Acting Vice Captain Konpaku. Acting Captain Banzuke. It's been a while. "

Myojin steps out from behind a building a few feet in front of the two, turns to face them and bows.

"You two have done well for yourselves recently, so I hear. Konpaku-dono, you are soon to be officially promoted, yes? Congratulations."

Myojin smiles, his words sincere.
    Konpaku Aya pauses as Myojin steps out. A thick thread of awkwardness seems to have her bound. The ex-Vice Captain of the 10th back and greeting the future-Vice Captain of the 10th. This is as awkward as facing Taro-sama days ago.

"Myojin-sama, I-I am glad to see you back with us safe and sound." Aya responds after a good five seconds of freezing. But her senses seem to be giving off bad vibes as Myojin seems much more diminished in reiatsu presence than before. Did he develop himself up to a level of power that cannot be detected easily or did something bad instead happen?
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]