New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 19 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282944 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #541
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XXIX: The Spoilers have been DOUBLED!

Because of popular demand, here is some FREEDOM:
    Spoiler
    Show

Should give him a cutie mark, but not sure which.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Strife View Post
    Blueblood II.

Edit: Well, primarily Blueblood II. In my canon, he and Gilda have an arranged marriage with a few children, most of whom are horrible, with the worst traits of both parents. Of course, most adults think they're wonderful and the two who are actually nice get all the blame.
    And now I'm curious to see how a half-unicorn/half-griffon would look like. Some kind of unicorn hippogriff?
    Last edited by Athaniar; 2011-10-24 at 06:06 AM.

2. - Top - End - #542
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Athaniar View Post
    And now I'm curious to see how a half-unicorn/half-griffon would look like. Some kind of unicorn hippogriff?
    Or unicorn simhata, if you add the lion traits instead of the eagle ones.

Leo was magically spliced and grown in a vat, but theoretically, I'd think a pony/griffon hybrid could be a Simhata.
    Thanks to Dirty Tabs for the Travis pony.

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

Breakdown Twilight from Pony Halloween celebration, thanks to Thanqol.

Thanks to Akrim.Elf for the awesome Laharl pony.

3. - Top - End - #543
    Colossus in the Playground

Whoo! First session of meatspace Mage game went off flawlessly I had pacing, I had fear, I had dramatic twists and 'oh crap' moments, I had NPCs planned and ready, I had the feel of the game down solid. The players were all in character start to finish, there was almost no off topic arguing, and a huge amount of stuff got done!

I've had a lot of first sessions for games, and that was the best one yet!

4. - Top - End - #544
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    You are a mafia dog.
    Bah, details.
    Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
    *Midnight blinks, and then trots over to Candles.

"Oh, yeah, that reminds me! Here!" She pulls out a newspaper, the Canterlot Times, showing him the front page. The picture on the front is of Midnight, in a spectacular Gala dress. She's up on stage, flanked by Twilight Sparkle, Trixie, and Princess Luna, with Princess Celestia watching proudly off to the side. The headline reads:

Luna's Daughter Revealed in Surprise Gala Announcement!

She grins softly.

"See? I pulled this out of my memories notebook just to show you. One of the proudest days of my life, being up on stage like that.

Oh, by the way, what Jade is doing is legal!"
    Candles eye twitches. "But... three mothers... it just doesn't work..." he mumbles to himself.

@monkeyboyinc: I'll tell you later! Gotta go! WOOSH!
    Last edited by Tectonic Robot; 2011-10-24 at 07:01 AM.

5. - Top - End - #545
    Troll in the Playground

Huh, we're at page nineteen already?

Pity I don't feel well enough to keep up at all :(
    Come one, come all! GitP MLP Steam Group is open!
    Current location of the last MLP Thread OP, too.
    Want to ask me something? Use MAIL or message me on Steam!

Spoiler
    Show

>Click!<
    Amazing Art by Dirtytabs :P
    HW Ava © ETsofu

"Well, the Great and Powerful Trixie can't actually transport you to Equestria... But!
    The Great and Powerful Trixie can beat you over the head until you think that's what happened!"

6. - Top - End - #546
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post

We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.

Feel better though
    Proof-reading is totally unnecessary in the digital age now that we have spell cheque.

Pony thread's official Element of Youtube

7. - Top - End - #547
    Ettin in the Playground

Another DVD has been announced, with three episodes.
    Why can't we get a full S1 set Hasbro?
    Also, feel better soon Trixie.
    Last edited by Gamerlord; 2011-10-24 at 10:29 AM.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

8. - Top - End - #548
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    That last one... The first two examples are... You know, possible if not plausible. The last? Who by Hel decides "I have five children and no job! When buying food, why not grab a Lotto ticket?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    ... I came to appreciate that mountains make poor receptacles for dreams.

9. - Top - End - #549
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by gooddragon1 View Post
    Dammit!

EDIT: Me and my stupid creative complex.

Doesn't mean I have to make use of this thing :P!
    ...How'd you do that? I can't export pictures from that thing and get actual pictures.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

10. - Top - End - #550
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    ...How'd you do that? I can't export pictures from that thing and get actual pictures.
    Can't speak for him, but I just screenshot my ponies, and then use IrfanView to make the background transparent before uploading them to my PhotoBucket.

Speaking of things causing problems, it's time to fight the Movie Maker again...
    Last edited by Athaniar; 2011-10-24 at 08:19 AM.

11. - Top - End - #551
    Ettin in the Playground

Can't speak for him, but I just screenshot my ponies, and then use IrfanView to make the background transparent before uploading them to my PhotoBucket.

Speaking of things causing problems, it's time to fight the Movie Maker again...
    Hmm...kay. How do you make the background transparent on Irfanview?
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

12. - Top - End - #552
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    Hmm...kay. How do you make the background transparent on Irfanview?
    Choose Save As, select PNG, and check the Save Transparent Color box in the upper right menu. After you click Save you will then be able to choose which color to be transparent by clicking on it. I suggest you use the Pony Creator's default yellow.

13. - Top - End - #553

Rarity's Night

Spoiler
    Show
    A pony wasn't noble because they followed rules of etiquette or guidelines of decorum. Nobility and grace didn't come from bellowing in the Royal Canterlot Voice, a lesson his mother hand learned so many years before. No, it was something deep inside, a shining light that beckoned all with it's warmth.

Rarity was one of the most noble, most graceful ponies that Midnight had ever met. Would ever meet.

He had no need to see the stars that swirled around them, nor the blossoms that bloomed underneath their feet, for he could feel their magic beating inside him. He had no doubt that when tomorrow came, and the awkward young mare was in charge again, she would no doubt spend days, perhaps weeks trying to piece together the magic they had wrought. But right now, it was enough to know that it was right.

He felt her lips meet his, kissing him insistently. He looked into her eyes, seeing the brightness that radiated from them. He heard her words, and knew that there was no need to reply, save a tiny nod, and a hoof slipping around her head, as she snuggled it up against the crook of his neck.

He felt as if he could spend his entire life in this position, entwined with his Lady, and still not tire of it. Even if they never moved from this position for the rest of the night, he could think of no better thing to be doing, no more comfortable position to be in. This was more comfortable than any bed, any cushion.

He was with his Lady, and that was enough.

---

Spike could hardly tear his eyes away from the flowers. Despite all of the anxiety from before, despite the worry he knew that he should be feeling because of what was happening, he didn't feel the need to. He felt as calm as when he was on the verge of waking, and wonderful dreams were still tantalizingly fresh in his mind.

He should have been taking notes, he should have been calling Twilight. There were a thousand of things that he should have been doing, but none of it was important.

"I think...I'm gonna stay here...and wait for Midnight..."He whispered, as he felt his head beginning to droop. Despite his protests, it really was past the time he usually fell asleep, and that, combined with the calm that rolled over them, was taking it's toll. He slumped, starting to lean against Sweetie.

"I hope you don't mind..." He whispered, as he slowly closed his eyes, his head snuggling against Sweetie Belle's chest.

He lapsed into the world of dreams, falling asleep against the young mare beside him.

It makes me a little sad that we're closing in on the end, but I know well enough not to extend it past what it should be.
    Rarity's Night
    Spoiler
    Show
    The moments ticked by ever so slowly, the pair resting upon each other, doing absolutely nothing but reveling in the others warmth, just taking in the evening in its entirety. Rarity wished nothing more than for this to never end. They stood, just holding each other for what seemed as though a blissful eternity, saying nothing, feelings spoken in the beating of hearts, in gentle caresses and soft sighs.

It was Rarity who first broke the silence. It nearly hurt as she pulled herself from her Prince, whether the spirit was willing, the flesh was weak. No matter what Midnight said, Rarity was still getting on in years. She was by no stretch an old mare like she said, but she still didn't have the stamina she used to when she spent what seemed like every other day out on a new adventure.

She gazed up into his eyes as they carefully let each other down, and carefully walked beside him, gently nuzzling. She leaned back, lowering herself slowly and carefully onto her flank, brushing the tail of her dress out of the way with a practiced flick of her hoof. As she settled, she gently patted the grass beside her, knowing full well that her Prince would join her.

The mare knew that they would spend the rest of the evening together here in this beautiful place. And as much as she did not want to see the morning come, she knew that it was inevitable. The emotions of two ponies could not stand in the way of such Celestial power. But she did not fear the morning light; she wished to embrace it. And she wished to embrace it in the only way that was fitting. She had placed herself oh so carefully facing towards the East so that when the first golden rays pierced the darkness of Luna's night, they would be there to see it's beauty; a fitting end to such a beautiful night.

The stars of the Dreamblooms flitted about like fireflies; free of their own mind, yet seemingly drawn to the beating hearts which had brought them to life.

As he sat beside her, she lowered her head to rest it near his, feeling his body pressing against his, his purple coat sending a nearly electric tingle down her spine, his warmth causing her to sigh out happily, burying her muzzle into his neck, her eyes closing. She wanted so desperately to lay beside him, to fall asleep in his hooves, but she knew that was neither ladylike nor even feasible. For if they fell asleep together, upon the morning light they would be found. And tonight was a night just for them.

---

Sweetie Bell felt the little dragon slump against her, and she couldn't help but let a little smile. He was such an adorable little thing when he wasn't going overboard fawning on her sister. Rather than awaken him, she used her magic to levitate over a small piece of royal purple cloth for him, gently draping it over him.

"It's fine with me Spike. Get some rest." She took in a deep breath, leaning down beside the dragon's ear as he slowly began to nod off. "I'll wake you when they get here." she whispered into his ear, smiling to herself as she looked down upon him.

The little guy meant so well, and everything about his crush was completely innocent. Some who didn't know him better could write it off as childhood manifestation of his instincts, that he saw Rarity as a true gem, something that he would grow to covet as he grew older. But somehow Sweetie knew this wasn't the case. Sitting here with him slumped beside her, sleeping so peacefully with the light and magic of the flowers floating about them, it was almost as if she could see the true color of his emotion.

She nuzzled the little dragon beside her, closing her own eyes as she found herself overcome by a tired that hadn't been there a minute before. She silently let out a yawn, resting her head against the soft cushion behind the two, careful as to not wake her unexpected but welcome visitor.

"Goodnight... Spike."
    Avatar by DirtyTabs in the Adopt-A-Pony thread.

Thank you all so much for voting!
    Co-Winner of Rainbow Dash in the Playground!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    For your dedication to ponies and giving us all entertainment with your quote tree o' doom, I hereby award you the Louisianan Purchase. How can I do that? Long story short, let's just say I picked a doozy of a poker game to go "all in".

14. - Top - End - #554
    Ettin in the Playground

Hah!

Spoiler
    Show

...Too bad I have no idea what to name her...poor little blind pony.

15. - Top - End - #555
    Titan in the Playground

Finally got around to read Progress and its side stories. Quite fun, laughed a lot at times. Certainly a lot of characterizations and stuff I didn't much agree with, but I suppose it wasn't all meant to be taken very seriously.

*hugs* Hope you feel better soon

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerlord View Post
    Another DVD has been announced, with three episodes.
    Why can't we get a full S1 set Hasbro?
    I'm sure if they thought they could get away with it they'd release each episode on a separate DVD and cackle maniacally as the money flooded in.

16. - Top - End - #556

So guys.

NOT Episode 4 Spoilers. Spoilered for Image Size.
    Spoiler
    Show

Words are failing me.
    Last edited by Titanium Fox; 2011-10-24 at 09:22 AM.

Spoiler
    Show
    For your dedication to ponies and giving us all entertainment with your quote tree o' doom, I hereby award you the Louisianan Purchase. How can I do that? Long story short, let's just say I picked a doozy of a poker game to go "all in".

17. - Top - End - #557
    Barbarian in the Playground

I'm here thinking "Only page 19?" but I see what you mean.

Feel better, Trixie.

18. - Top - End - #558
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
    Candles eye twitches. "But... three mothers... it just doesn't work..." he mumbles to himself.
    "It's magic, she doesn't have to... You know the rest."

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

19. - Top - End - #559
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Ponythread...are you tired of having to mentally insert such words as "anypony" when someone mistakenly types "anyone"?
    Or constantly having to say to yourself they meant "hooves" not "hands", and just what are "hands" anyway?

Well, NO MORE! Thanks to one talented Brony there is now an add-on for many browsers that will automatically replace all such non-pony words for you as you browse!

You can find a demo of it here in Nightly Roundup #137 on the EQD website
    http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/1...-137.html#more
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

20. - Top - End - #560
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by otakuryoga View Post
    Ponythread...are you tired of having to mentally insert such words as "anypony" when someone mistakenly types "anyone"?
    Or constantly having to say to yourself they meant "hooves" not "hands", and just what are "hands" anyway?

Well, NO MORE! Thanks to one talented Brony there is now an add-on for many browsers that will automatically replace all such non-pony words for you as you browse!

You can find a demo of it here in Nightly Roundup #137 on the EQD website
    http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/1...-137.html#more
    I need something that's stronger than the Dash "So Awesome" pic.

Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #561

Can't, just can't. I'm a depressed 24 year old college dude man. Waaay too old for this stuff and wrong demographic by a far shot. Can be on good diplomatic terms though.

Here:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I'm also a loner. The pony thing has a nice group (herd lolz?) mentality tag with it that is interesting but I've always been distant from other people. I just can't connect with others on the level required to be a "brony". It's interesting to peer in on your thoughts and workings but I can't directly connect with anyone. Oh well.
    I know I'm a bit late to respond to this, but I find it funny just how well you were describing me. You can totally be a brony (here come the key words), if you want to. If you don't want to, then I'll be a bit sad, but I do understand that the show isn't for everyone. Anywho, no pressure intended, but I think you'd be surprised to find that there are some kindred spirits here.

*hugs* Feel better soon.

Yeah, ponythread's been in overdrive lately. If my sleep schedule weren't currently borked the particular way it currently is, I don't think I'd really be able to keep up with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Fox View Post
    So guys.

Spoiler
    Show

Words are failing me.

Side note: anyone else still finding the new imgur interface to be annoying? If anyone wants me to, I can throw up a post that duplicates the PM I sent SiuiS back when it turned unusable for him.

22. - Top - End - #562
    Ogre in the Playground

Once again the beast that is the Windows Movie Maker has been subjugated. It's just a short video, but still, it's fun to make them (well, except for when the WMM refuses to cooperate and I have to run back and forth between this computer and my old Vista laptop with a USB stick, but still).

Ode to Celestia

On a completely unrelated note, I just ate a muffin while looking at a picture of Derpy. Don't know why I felt like sharing that.
    Last edited by Athaniar; 2011-10-24 at 10:06 AM.

23. - Top - End - #563
    Titan in the Playground

*hugs* Feel better soon!

I got you some pictures of the new best pony! (I guess ep4 spoilers? Maybe? )
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    We're like the weeping angels from Doctor Who, except with cuddling and friendship instead of horrible death. Don't look away.
    This is one of the best descriptions of ponythread ever. Mind if I sig?

So guys.

Spoiler
    Show

Words are failing me.
    I HAVE ALL THE MONEY EN ROUTE. WILL IT BE ENOUGH?

And then there were cuddlepiles
    Spoiler
    Show
    *Now that mostly everything with Stacy has been resolved, and most ponies are cuddling the giant Kaiju instead of running from her, Nightmare flies off of the pony, intent on dealing with one last thing. As she alights on the ground, she turns back into Midnight.

Midnight trots over to Amish, and her horn glows, manifesting a cooler filled with ice and rootbeer.

"I'm sorry about the fort. For what it's worth, I thought what you did was absolutely amazing! You have a real knack for non-Euclidean geometrics!"
    Amish gives Midnight a brief nod of thanks before turning his attentions to the cooler. A quick inspection of the bottles' sugar content is all he needs. He grabs out a few bottles, expertly pops the lids off with his teeth, and starts chugging. One bottle. Two bottles. Three bottles...finally, he slams the fourth down as he takes a moment to catch his breath. His bandanna twitches, shakes, and finally leaps high into the air with loud pop, like a cork from a winebottle. His mane, once short and scruffy, has inflated and curled to cotton-candy proportions. He takes one last, deep breath, before raising his head.

"Let
    's Party!"

And then he is gone, a gust of wind left in his wake.

For a moment, nothing happens. Then, the pillows appear. Pillows of all shapes and sizes. From a soft bed built for the tiniest cat to monstrous cushions from an unbelievably large couch. Dark blue blurs carry and move them into place, although that may be doing the sight an injustice. Rather, the pillows seem to move of their own accord while streaks of blue duck and weave around them. All around the ponies, walls of pillows form and grow. They stretch higher and higher until they reach above even Stacy, before they stop and sprout a roof. One of the walls shifts and bends, forming a massive gate taking up the entire surface. Heaps of pillows burst from the walls, only to return and reform as shutters for the newly-made windows. Several ponies yelp in surprise as they are quickly lifted, then dropped onto a newly-made carpet of pillows.

When the dust settles, they are sitting cuddling in a pillowfort unlike the world has ever known. A gate large enough for even Stacy to come and go, windows for sunlight, a retractable roof for more sunlight, and a soft, comfy floor of pillows. And naturally, a network of hatches over the whole lot.

As for Amish, the pony is sprawled on the floor in front of Midnight, hooves smoking. His mane deflates and shrinks to its usual size, just in time for his bandanna to lazily drift down onto his head. He grins, and simply lets out a big, satisfied,

"Yarrrr!"
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

24. - Top - End - #564
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by otakuryoga View Post
    trust me you aint too old

i just turned 41 on Friday
    (does this make me the Elder of Ponythread?)
    You have me beat, but only by 4 months.

Sorry, mate, but I've known plenty of people who have either been to Africa, or have lived in Africa. I'm afraid your paranoid ramblings are incorrect.
    Personally I spent three weeks driving around Kenya and Tanzania with a bunch of insane birders, so I'm pretty sure it exists.
    "Ponies are proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy."-Ben Franklin

Rainbow dash...
    They're coming. The Shippers are coming for you, but listen—your life could depend on this—don't blink. Don't even blink. Blink and you're shipped. They are fast, faster than you could believe. Don't turn your back, don't look away, and don't blink. Good luck.

Gamerlord on EQD.
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #565
    Ogre in the Playground

And then there were cuddlepiles
    Spoiler
    Show

Amish gives Midnight a brief nod of thanks before turning his attentions to the cooler. A quick inspection of the bottles' sugar content is all he needs. He grabs out a few bottles, expertly pops the lids off with his teeth, and starts chugging. One bottle. Two bottles. Three bottles...finally, he slams the fourth down as he takes a moment to catch his breath. His bandanna twitches, shakes, and finally leaps high into the air with loud pop, like a cork from a winebottle. His mane, once short and scruffy, has inflated and curled to cotton-candy proportions. He takes one last, deep breath, before raising his head.

"Let
    's Party!"

And then he is gone, a gust of wind left in his wake.

For a moment, nothing happens. Then, the pillows appear. Pillows of all shapes and sizes. From a soft bed built for the tiniest cat to monstrous cushions from an unbelievably large couch. Dark blue blurs carry and move them into place, although that may be doing the sight an injustice. Rather, the pillows seem to move of their own accord while streaks of blue duck and weave around them. All around the ponies, walls of pillows form and grow. They stretch higher and higher until they reach above even Stacy, before they stop and sprout a roof. One of the walls shifts and bends, forming a massive gate taking up the entire surface. Heaps of pillows burst from the walls, only to return and reform as shutters for the newly-made windows. Several ponies yelp in surprise as they are quickly lifted, then dropped onto a newly-made carpet of pillows.

When the dust settles, they are sitting cuddling in a pillowfort unlike the world has ever known. A gate large enough for even Stacy to come and go, windows for sunlight, a retractable roof for more sunlight, and a soft, comfy floor of pillows. And naturally, a network of hatches over the whole lot.

As for Amish, the pony is sprawled on the floor in front of Midnight, hooves smoking. His mane deflates and shrinks to its usual size, just in time for his bandanna to lazily drift down onto his head. He grins, and simply lets out a big, satisfied,

"Yarrrr!"
    A New Pillowfort
    Spoiler
    Show

Paladin is certainly impressed.

"That is... certainly impressive."
    Last edited by Athaniar; 2011-10-24 at 10:13 AM.

26. - Top - End - #566
    Pixie in the Playground

ClericGuy

Hey guys, not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but I dont see anywhere else that would be more fitting. So here we go.

We have a guy at work who tried to leave work early (we're military) to go home and watch My Little Pony. And hes getting ridiculed endlessly for it. Now, i dont know what the big deal with this show is. I have a 6 year old daughter and shes grown out of her Pony watching days so I havent seen any of the new series.

What about this new show is so endearing to adult males? Im curious and am by no means talking down about it. We all love what we love and that works for us. All part of being a geek, i just want to know what the big deal is.

I really appreciate anybody who is able to shed some light on this for me. Thank you.

Goose

27. - Top - End - #567
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Strife View Post
    "It's magic, she doesn't have to... You know the rest."
    "Oh, I know that can't be true. Everyone know that magically splicing together creatures that by all rights shouldn't be able to have children was declared illegal after the fly-pony debacle some three hundred years ago!'

28. - Top - End - #568
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

waaaaaaaaahhhhhh ponify add-on doesnt work with latest Firefox 8(

Quote Originally Posted by Kalinda View Post
    You have me beat, but only by 4 months.

Personally I spent three weeks driving around Kenya and Tanzania with a bunch of insane birders, so I'm pretty sure it exists.
    Implanted memories ala' Total Recall 8p
    Last edited by otakuryoga; 2011-10-24 at 10:25 AM.
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

29. - Top - End - #569

That sounds really amazing. I'll try hard to figure something out, I really do want to go to one of these things so I can meet ponies in person. My life is really up in the air right now, with the new job and all, so we'll see how it goes.
    Definitely! If not there are at least three BroNYcons a year, so you've got plenty of opportunities.

Don't worry, I know a good thing when I see it, and you, my friend, are most definitely one of those. I'd be depressed too if nothing ever came about after this, so we're gonna make sure that doesn't happen!
    *Blushes and Hugs* I'm glad to hear it. I can't wait to see where we go from here.

"Yes Mistress, I really do look forwards to it!" *Midnight lets out a very happy squeak, as Jade shows off like that.
    Jade just softly grins to herself hearing Midnight's response. "Good Girl."

Hahaha. 24? Oh, you old man, you. Truly, you must be the oldest one in the thread.
    Posts like this make me really feel like a Young'n.

"Oh, by the way, what Jade is doing is legal!"
    Jade sticks her tongue out. "Told ya!"

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    [color="green"]Jade... Can't remember what I was going to say separate from quotewall.
    Um. Hi?
    Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    Really do you want to know the best way to avoid getting a ponytar? Just don't ask for one and allow your sweetly honed procrastination skills do the rest.
    Heh. And if you're here, don't try to tell us that you don't have procrastination skills. 99% of D&D players do.

I'm also a loner. The pony thing has a nice group (herd lolz?) mentality tag with it that is interesting but I've always been distant from other people. I just can't connect with others on the level required to be a "brony". It's interesting to peer in on your thoughts and workings but I can't directly connect with anyone. Oh well.
    Being overly social isn't required to be a Brony at all. I can understand exactly where this misconception comes from. One of my friends at the college is a Brony and tends to be extremely antisocial. You don't have to fit any particular personality or label to be a Brony, regardless of what a lot of people might think.

Dammit!

EDIT: Me and my stupid creative complex.

Doesn't mean I have to make use of this thing :P!
    Do eeet you know you waaant to. Also that is adorable, I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vent Reynolt View Post
    Oh, geez, now I'm blushing too. No, wait, creative?! You can't be talking about me! Okay, I'm just kidding. (63.7% cuter than the smalltongue emote (roughly speaking)) Also, BroNYcon in January! I must go! And this time I'll wear my Shadowbolts shirt!
    Awesome! I can't wait to see you there!

Feel better soon Trixie. *Hugs*

You pinkied me! That's how I did it when I originally made Jade. Now I have a shiny new Dirtytabs avatar and I love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadora View Post
    Side note: anyone else still finding the new imgur interface to be annoying? If anyone wants me to, I can throw up a post that duplicates the PM I sent SiuiS back when it turned unusable for him.
    I do very much so. If you want to post that it would be extremely appreciated on my end. It takes so much more time to pull an Emote from imgur now that they've changed the UI.

Quote Originally Posted by goose1009 View Post
    Hey guys, not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but I dont see anywhere else that would be more fitting. So here we go.

We have a guy at work who tried to leave work early (we're military) to go home and watch My Little Pony. And hes getting ridiculed endlessly for it. Now, i dont know what the big deal with this show is. I have a 6 year old daughter and shes grown out of her Pony watching days so I havent seen any of the new series.

What about this new show is so endearing to adult males? Im curious and am by no means talking down about it. We all love what we love and that works for us. All part of being a geek, i just want to know what the big deal is.

I really appreciate anybody who is able to shed some light on this for me. Thank you.

Goose
    I feel bad for the guy, I know what he's going through. Always happy to help someone else understand though.

The show really isn't for everyone, and it's hard to describe what about it draws adult males to it. The characters are deep, the conflicts are real and actually problematic, and it's all around a good show. They aren't afraid to use the humor of old cartoons, and all in all it feels reminiscent of Tiny Tunes to me personally. I'm really not doing it justice, so I've linked a video from over on That Guy with the Glasses below. This man explains what is so good about the show a lot better than I can.

DSotT 3 - My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
    Last edited by Titanium Fox; 2011-10-24 at 10:29 AM.

Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #570

I do very much so. If you want to post that it would be extremely appreciated on my end. It takes so much more time to pull an Emote from imgur now that they've changed the UI.
    Here you go!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Original Batch
    Spoiler
    Show
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/0bxcP.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/0yCfw.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/1aYkh.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/2c0gc.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/2E2Va.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/2lTPE.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/4sZHM.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/59s2M.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/6ZURl.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/9QvF1.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/aRDpW.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/BLHA3.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/BsGGR.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/CXTge.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/CYF9U.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/cUkh2.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/DrMmg.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Dy4NS.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/d0kUL.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/dB204.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/dNltC.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/EAqtS.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/EvxT1.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/eO5lW.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/etKD7.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/eYwWG.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/fhwi8.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/gEfq6.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/gHCeL.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/gMCGS.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/JmPL5.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/jaolo.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/jgqXQ.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/KtAOH.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/kdR94.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/LWZja.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/LxdwA.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/l00rv.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/lI36x.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/N2nfK.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/NOiOY.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Npxit.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/nKrHQ.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/OAaIA.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/o7rww.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/pi5Ee.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/pUT8r.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/RBgwp.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ROEne.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/RsI1d.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/RZwfo.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/SUOfJ.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/U1RF1.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/UwGCn.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/xJr4u.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/xNUoP.png[/IMG]

MCerberus
    Spoiler
    Show
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/01zSq.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/1Z2vG.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/2X8Vx.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/36YEA.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/3jjwj.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/5EqX7.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/CNGSZ.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/DBY1G.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Fgxws.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/fLpgR.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Hfg2x.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/HhIbn.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/h4XfE.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Jn3vj.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/jNLDQ.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/KwcDX.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/kpJsp.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/lJFOJ.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/lSNiD.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/lytME.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/O6p2H.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/OqjNV.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/oGJH8.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/oRBHJ.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ptAf0.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/vZNbC.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/w3dl4.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/XiHXp.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/xk85S.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Z2C9W.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Z4XPE.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ZLzTn.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/zFwEx.png[/IMG]

Crazy!Twi
    Spoiler
    Show
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/r63WE.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/PDKIo.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/viCkZ.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tuSLw.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/U8SiV.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ZiOZ1.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/xrtxn.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WcmCY.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/TzVou.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Sy0s7.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/uvyb4.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tudfp.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Siwuj.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/sp5Tb.png[/IMG]

Seekrit Pony Projekt
    1-20
    Spoiler
    Show
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/03Pwr.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/0Mw2v.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/2u0gC.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/3JXCg.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/3q7O2.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/459jt.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/4ii5U.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/4XyuH.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/4zrN3.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/6SgQp.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/74j15.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/7Yvwk.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/8u4Rl.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/9SkHu.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/AKUeV.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ala5e.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/AruGN.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/BgqS5.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/b5xPJ.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/CEUYj.png[/IMG]

21-40
    Spoiler
    Show
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/D4C8X.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/DrSYq.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/dDGKR.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/eCLn3.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ecXwG.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/erYVj.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ev5Dd.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/f2s0G.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/G1lsp.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/G5T9W.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/G8QfD.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/GOn25.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/g0EB2.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/HKmyu.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/h4OtT.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/hdG5a.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/hdXfp.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/hfXmw.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/hleys.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/I0AiJ.png[/IMG]

41-60
    Spoiler
    Show
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/iSsYc.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/JBZDO.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ji01D.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/jDb4v.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/jhfF7.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/jq6VL.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/KLXX3.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/k7yr1.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/kETPz.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/LIUMV.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/LKAKZ.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Lz5uj.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/l6Dif.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ldfV9.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/lPGoS.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/lT2IO.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/mssk8.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/NInKh.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/O73if.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/OPCUO.png[/IMG]

61-80
    Spoiler
    Show
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/o1ROT.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/o3OrQ.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/PgZ79.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/p0HjG.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/pKw2V.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Qd0KM.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/QLOYp.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/qxCE8.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/rytqf.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/SSEx1.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/s1GzN.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tFh1l.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tVg4z.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/twJKI.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/us0sn.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/uwvgS.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/VgP1Y.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/VlAck.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/VNjBL.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Vthb5.png[/IMG]

81-100
    Spoiler
    Show
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/VYSqq.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/vbM5o.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/W0vnZ.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/w4Pts.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/RYTpi.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/wQyc8.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/X0pML.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/XCdKc.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/XiHdB.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/XzZ1f.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/xl9dK.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/YecKj.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/YWDIv.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/y50oz.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/yW4zF.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ZHvPK.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ZOCXB.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/zhFvk.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/zRC21.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/zw5OF.png[/IMG]

EDIT: Anyone have any emotes that they want to see added to this listing?
    Last edited by Gadora; 2011-10-24 at 11:15 AM.