New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XXIX: The Spoilers have been DOUBLED!

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    LET'S SHIP EVERYONE
    ...Ship them to where?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorpalbob View Post
    Why You Gotta Be Breakin' Dem Forts All The Time?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Flashpoint shakes his head. "And here I was thinking that I'd get a nice, relaxing day off in some hick pony village. Ah well!" He gets a silly grin on his face. "'Tis for the honor of a fair maiden!"

He laughs and runs towards the attacking creature, skidding to a stop next to Nightmare and Paladin. With a flick of his hoof, he pulls the cloth off of the object on his back, revealing a sword almost as long as he is.

Addressing the creature, he calls out, "I'm inclined to agree with the dame. Regardless of how unusual I may find their forms of recreation, you don't see me tearing down random structures! Okay, yeah, I do, but only when my work peripherally requires it!"

He turns to Paladin. "Things may turn nasty, if you want I could probably scrounge something up for ya?" He gestures to the pockets on his belt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Athaniar View Post
    Stronghold Pony
    Spoiler
    Show
    "It certainly does not hurt to be prepared"

Paladin looks at the giant with a grim expression.
    What's this? A fight?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Candles peaks up from the tree. "Should I banish it? I think I could banish it, guys."

2. - Top - End - #272
    Titan in the Playground

...what's going on?
    (thwack!)
    (AUTO PARRY)
    (whack!)
    (AUTO PARRYx2 COMBO)

You cannot defeat a goddess, hons. Only another goddess could beat m-
    (thunkx3 combo)
    X_X

To be fair, she should have seen that coming.
    She really should!
    LET'S SHIP EVERYONE
    We are in more trouble then I thought
    Ok lets take a try at this.
    Its just like that Michael Bay-esk proposed film in the last thread.
    *THUNK* OW!
    Sound the alarm!
    That was like hitting solid rock! I think I chipped a hoof. :(
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

3. - Top - End - #273
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    Episode 4 questions
    Spoiler
    Show

What does Luna call the mayor when she addresses her around 8:00? It sounds like "Nightmare Mayor", but... that seems like it must be wrong.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I heard "Madame Mayor".
    Last edited by Gamerlord; 2011-10-23 at 02:36 PM.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

4. - Top - End - #274
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerlord View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    I heard "Madame Mayor".
    That makes much more sense Thanks

5. - Top - End - #275
    Barbarian in the Playground

[FFRP: Blueblood's Training]

Spoiler
    Show
    An utterly dejected Prince Blueblood approaches Celestia on her throne. He bows gracefully in reverence to the Princess before he begins. I cannot express in words how the events of last week have humbled me, truly opened my eyes to the uncouth arrogance with which I have carried myself through the course of my adult life. I have disgraced not only my own family name, but the names of all Equestrian royalty, and most importantly, you name. For that, I am deeply, deeply, sorry.

Therefore, I willingly shed the title of "Prince" as I approach you here today Auntie, no, Princess Celestia. I am here to beg for a chance to redeem my family name, not through words, which can be spun, and spun again, but through actions. Please instruct me on fundamental magical skills, skills which I have regrettably, in my own arrogance, failed to develop. Please instruct me in whatever ways you see fit, if not for my own sake, then for the sake of my son, so that I may become a shining example for hi to live his life by, and not as an embarrassment to our name.

(Anyone who wants to take the role of Celestia now can. I've been kicking around the idea of a Blueblood redemption for a while, but I've been timid on putting it up on the thread because of how much hatred his presence brings. (I'm still very sorry about that, by the way.))

Yes, it's a new thread RP.
    "Why is it that we receive a penny for our thoughts, but have to put in our 2 cents?"

Previous Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

I got an award!
    Spoiler
    Show

Fluttershy in the Playground - third place

6. - Top - End - #276
    Ogre in the Playground

Episode 4 questions
    Spoiler
    Show
    What is the name of the spell Twilight mentions, the one Starswirl the Bearded created? The Amniomorphic Spell? I can't quite hear if that's what she says. What do you think that spell does? A brief search of Wiktionary suggest that it... might have something to do with pregnancy or childbirth o.O

What does Luna call the mayor when she addresses her around 8:00? It sounds like "Nightmare Mayor", but... that seems like it must be wrong.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I heard (1) "The Anamorphic Spell" and (2) Mme. Mayor.
    ... I came to appreciate that mountains make poor receptacles for dreams.

7. - Top - End - #277
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
    ...Ship them to where?
    I vaguely recall talk of a meet-up at Esper's, scheduled for when somepony wins the lottery. How about there?
    Last edited by Gadora; 2011-10-23 at 02:42 PM.

8. - Top - End - #278
    Ogre in the Playground

What's this? A fight?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Candles peaks up from the tree. "Should I banish it? I think I could banish it, guys."
    Stronghold (Cutie Mark) Crusader
    Spoiler
    Show
    "If that is something you can do, then do it. It would save us a lot of trouble."

Quote Originally Posted by Vent Reynolt View Post
    [FFRP: Blueblood's Training]

Spoiler
    Show
    An utterly dejected Prince Blueblood approaches Celestia on her throne. He bows gracefully in reverence to the Princess before he begins. I cannot express in words how the events of last week have humbled me, truly opened my eyes to the uncouth arrogance with which I have carried myself through the course of my adult life. I have disgraced not only my own family name, but the names of all Equestrian royalty, and most importantly, you name. For that, I am deeply, deeply, sorry.

Therefore, I willingly shed the title of "Prince" as I approach you here today Auntie, no, Princess Celestia. I am here to beg for a chance to redeem my family name, not through words, which can be spun, and spun again, but through actions. Please instruct me on fundamental magical skills, skills which I have regrettably, in my own arrogance, failed to develop. Please instruct me in whatever ways you see fit, if not for my own sake, then for the sake of my son, so that I may become a shining example for hi to live his life by, and not as an embarrassment to our name.

(Anyone who wants to take the role of Celestia now can. I've been kicking around the idea of a Blueblood redemption for a while, but I've been timid on putting it up on the thread because of how much hatred his presence brings. (I'm still very sorry about that, by the way.))

Yes, it's a new thread RP.
    It sounds interesting. Is it a sequel to something, by the way? Also, I could see this storyline presenting an opportunity to use Chargermane in RP eventually...
    Last edited by Athaniar; 2011-10-23 at 02:47 PM.

9. - Top - End - #279

Quote Originally Posted by Vent Reynolt View Post
    But... how in Equestria can you have self esteem issues? You're like one of the five awesomest people I know!

Seriously, pretty much everything I know about you exemplifies everything that I wish I could be. Not only are you successful and daring, you're also a fantastic writer and roleplayer to boot!

Even if this does nothing to help your self-esteem, at least take some comfort in the fact that you can channel you self-esteem issues into improving yourself. The exact opposite of what I do, which is to just dwell on how useless I am.

(Plus, y'know you totally earned a fade to black with Midnight. I'm so jealous! )
    Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Fox View Post
    o/////////////////////o

I... wow. I read this, stopped, flushed a little as my brain processed it, and read it again. This has to be one of the absolutely nicest things anypony has said to me in years, if not ever.

And don't say you're useless. Don't you even think that. You are an awesome pony, and I really wish we could have hung out more while we were in New York. You need to come to BroNYcon in January, and I need to give you a hug as thanks. You're seriously amazing.

(Hehe. I didn't think that little RP would evoke jealousy in anypony. )
    You both are awesome ponies, and we're better off having you both around. You both have wonderful qualities and are both intensely creative and positive ponies. Don't either of you think any differently. And if either of you think differently, I'll start having to bring out the drastic measures!

(Also, if you think you both are blushing right now, think of how I feel! )

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Fox View Post
    *Bounces Happily*

Rarity's Night
    Spoiler
    Show
    Far too soon their midnight dance had ended, and Rarity found herself wanting so much more. The night was perfect, and she wanted nothing more than for it to never end. To never return to the status quo. This night was literally once in a lifetime, and she knew that when Celestia once again raised the sun she would be unable to every fall into this magical place again. Her eyes opened as her Prince slowly pulled away, and the sight of the new stars, the new galaxy that surrounded them took her breath completely away.

He was beautiful. His perfect visage against the backdrop of the most beautiful lights and flowers that anypony in the entire world had ever been so lucky to lay eyes on. Nothing in her life before had compared to this, and she knew that nothing again in the future ever could hope to.

His hoof gently stroked her neck, and she pressed her cheek to his chest, her breath matching the soft beating of his heart. She gently nestled into the warm, soft fur, letting out a soft, graceful sigh of complete contentment.

She heard his voice cut through the deafening silence, and she turned towards him, gazing up with imploring eyes, finding herself utterly lost in those endless blue pools.

Her cheeks flushed softly as she raised herself so that her eyes were level with his, and pressed her lips gently to his in response. It was not ladylike for a truly graceful mare to ever take the lead, this she knew. But her caring had been banished to the moon hours ago. This stallion had swept her off of her feet completely and utterly, and she would not stifle the night by forcing any nuances, leading or coaxing him into the actions she desired as would be expected of her in Canterlot.

No. This night was theirs, and theirs alone. And they would spend it as two ponies completely and totally enamored in the other should.

"I would not have it any other way, my Prince."

Her lips pressed to his again quickly and tantalizingly, only to bow her head to him, resting in the crook of his neck, still standing, trusting one another implicitly for the support they needed to stay on their hooves. If one could see, they might even say that it was symbolic of the feelings they shared, the closeness of body, mind, and heart, the trust they were willing to confide in one another. But Rarity realized this not.

She only realized that the night was still young, and that her Prince would be here with her until the morning light.

---

Her eyes were completely glued to the flowers before her as they seemed to spawn the heavens above right in her sister's living room. It was a beauty that words couldn't convey, and that frankly, she had no desire too. Spike seemed just as awed by the phenomena as she was. Regardless of what she had seen, the conclusion she had come to about her sister and Midnight's location and activities of the evening... Everything somehow felt right. It was a rolling wave of calm, a powerful magic she had never seen the likes of before.

And for some reason, the fact that Spike had no idea what was causing them to do this didn't bother her one bit.

Spike's suggestion didn't quite seem to make sense to her though. If Midnight couldn't control what type of flowers she created no matter what she tried, how could she control this powerful of a spell through them. It was almost as if the flowers were somehow linked to her and her completely.

She gently brought a hoof up to one of the small glowing pearls, floating nary a foot before her. There was no feeling of contact, but a comforting warmth, contrasted by the breeze that seemed to be coming from within the flowers themselves. She let out a soft sigh.

"It really is..."

It was surely something to be studied, something to be understood, but she couldn't bring herself to stand, just completely mesmerized by the sight before her.

She wondered silently to herself if anypony other than Spike and herself had ever, or would ever see this amazing sight.
    Ohmygoshohmygosh! Already working on my response, hopefully will get it out by the end of the night!

...what's going on?
    (thwack!)
    (AUTO PARRY)
    (whack!)
    (AUTO PARRYx2 COMBO)

(thunkx3 combo)
    X_X

She really should!
    LET'S SHIP EVERYONE
    E-Everything okay over there, teacher?

10. - Top - End - #280
    Barbarian in the Playground

...what's going on?
    (thwack!)
    (AUTO PARRY)
    (whack!)
    (AUTO PARRYx2 COMBO)

(thunkx3 combo)
    X_X

She really should!
    LET'S SHIP EVERYONE
    And this is why you make amiable agreements with your ponies. You give them something they want, whatever it may be, and they don't whack you over the head and take control. Everyone wins.
    My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: The Thread, The Game, The Tumblr.
    Human Crossings Avatar made by Thanqol

11. - Top - End - #281
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kindablue View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    I heard (1) "The Anamorphic Spell" and (2) Mme. Mayor.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Probably would make more sense, but...

I can hear the "Madame" now, but Twilight's spell won't sound like "Anamorphic" to me.

12. - Top - End - #282
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Strife Warzeal View Post
    And this is why you make amiable agreements with your ponies. You give them something they want, whatever it may be, and they don't whack you over the head and take control. Everyone wins.
    The problem is, what happens when what they want is to hit you over the head and take control?

*Bonk*

Helmets.

You cheated!
    Protect Humanity
    Enslave the gods

13. - Top - End - #283
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Rappy View Post
    Yeah, Luna's edging up on my popularity scale as well, to say the least.
    Luna is the first pony where I've sat there watching an episode and just wanted to give her a hug.
    Tarvek needs to die in a fire.

14. - Top - End - #284
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Probably would make more sense, but...

I can hear the "Madame" now, but Twilight's spell won't sound like "Anamorphic" to me.
    Episode 4:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Also possible they just made up a word.
    ... I came to appreciate that mountains make poor receptacles for dreams.

15. - Top - End - #285
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gadora View Post
    I vaguely recall talk of a meet-up at Esper's, scheduled for when somepony wins the lottery. How about there?
    Wait, for realz? The actual Esper? I probably won't go then.
    Spoiler
    Show
    "If that is something you can do, then do it. It would save us a lot of trouble."
    WHO YA GUNNA CALL?
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Well, I could banish half of it's front right hoof, than the other half, and than the other hoof, and so on. I hope it's not an actual living creature; they really don't take kindly to being slowly dismembered..."
    Last edited by Tectonic Robot; 2011-10-23 at 02:56 PM.

16. - Top - End - #286
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kindablue View Post
    Episode 4:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Also possible they just made up a word.
    Episode 4
    Spoiler
    Show
    Very true. Though if it is "amniomorphic", the possible meaning, intended or not, could be... interesting to say the least :)

17. - Top - End - #287
    Troll in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Cuddlefort
    Spoiler
    Show
    Leo thinks and then turns to the group. "I have an idea. Do you have a giant chocolate bar and graham crackers available?"

@Vent
    Is this Blueblood under Leo's "Stop hitting yourself" effect?

I'll scream if this post gets a 503 error.
    Thanks to Dirty Tabs for the Travis pony.

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

Breakdown Twilight from Pony Halloween celebration, thanks to Thanqol.

Thanks to Akrim.Elf for the awesome Laharl pony.

18. - Top - End - #288

Quote Originally Posted by Strife Warzeal View Post
    Seeing your username reminded me.

*Midnight pounces upon Strife, and cuddles him mercilessly!

Thank you so much for doing that compliation of Titanium and I's RP, I just noticed that you've been keeping up to date with it, so I just have to thank you again for doing it.

*cuddlecuddlecuddle*

19. - Top - End - #289

Cuddlefort/Ponysanity
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Could you start by shipping the giant marshmallow with something far far away?"

20. - Top - End - #290
    Ogre in the Playground

WHO YA GUNNA CALL?
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Well, I could banish half of it's front right hoof, than the other half, and than the other hoof, and so on. I hope it's not an actual living creature; they really don't take kindly to being slowly dismembered..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris Strife View Post
    Cuddlefort
    Spoiler
    Show
    Leo thinks and then turns to the group. "I have an idea. Do you have a giant chocolate bar and graham crackers available?"
    Stronghold Pon3
    Spoiler
    Show
    "...let's keep those as backup plans. Anypony else with a plan? If not, I am prepared to charge it..."
    Last edited by Athaniar; 2011-10-23 at 03:12 PM.

21. - Top - End - #291

WHO YA GUNNA CALL?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Well, bear in mind that it was scheduled for when someone (I think SiuiS) wins the lottery and is thus able to pay for everyone to show up with board games and the like. Considering I remember whoever it was saying they don't actually play the lottery, I don't think any of us will be going.

Really I just thought I'd dredge up a joke from an ancient thread and see what'd happen.
    Last edited by Gadora; 2011-10-23 at 03:22 PM.

22. - Top - End - #292
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Ooh. We would very much like to know our shipping options.

No shipping me. I'm under age.

You can ship me all you want.

*Headtilt* Why are you putting ponies in the mail?

The pony speaking in orange is a foal too. No shipping her.
    They could be friend-ship'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorpalbob View Post
    Why You Gotta Be Breakin' Dem Forts All The Time?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Flashpoint shakes his head. "And here I was thinking that I'd get a nice, relaxing day off in some hick pony village. Ah well!" He gets a silly grin on his face. "'Tis for the honor of a fair maiden!"

He laughs and runs towards the attacking creature, skidding to a stop next to Nightmare and Paladin. With a flick of his hoof, he pulls the cloth off of the object on his back, revealing a sword almost as long as he is.

Addressing the creature, he calls out, "I'm inclined to agree with the dame. Regardless of how unusual I may find their forms of recreation, you don't see me tearing down random structures! Okay, yeah, I do, but only when my work peripherally requires it!"

He turns to Paladin. "Things may turn nasty, if you want I could probably scrounge something up for ya?" He gestures to the pockets on his belt.
    Stronghold Pony
    Spoiler
    Show
    "It certainly does not hurt to be prepared"

Paladin looks at the big sword, then at the giant with a grim expression.

Oh, it does that to everypony.
    ...Ship them to where?

What's this? A fight?
    Spoiler
    Show
    WHO YA GUNNA CALL?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Stronghold Pon3
    Spoiler
    Show
    "...let's keep those as backup plans. Anypony else with a plan? If not, I am prepared to charge it..."
    Oh, I see. Mortars and Kaijusama too much for you, so you bring swords to a pillow fight? With your tanks and your bombs and your bombs and your guns and your cranberries references?!

And seriously? Thought the cuddles were available to all! This is discrimination based on size, isn't it? Kaiju marshmallows need not apply?

You ponies are all Racist!

-

Why so? It's no different from a con meetup except it's entirely different.
    Last edited by SiuiS; 2011-10-23 at 03:28 PM.

23. - Top - End - #293
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Oh, I see. Mortars and Kaijusama too much for you, so you bring swords to a pillow fight? With your tanks and your bombs and your bombs and your guns and your cranberries references?!

And seriously? Thought the cuddles were available to all! This is discrimination based on size, isn't it? Kaiju marshmallows need not apply?

You ponies are all Racist!
    Size-ist actually.

And I notice you didn't quote my post!
    Thanks to Dirty Tabs for the Travis pony.

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

Breakdown Twilight from Pony Halloween celebration, thanks to Thanqol.

Thanks to Akrim.Elf for the awesome Laharl pony.

24. - Top - End - #294

Stronghold Pon3
    Spoiler
    Show
    Cuddlefort
    Spoiler
    Show
    "I don't think slashing it with paper would do any good, but I could try to form a paper creature to fight it."

25. - Top - End - #295
    Ogre in the Playground

Episode 4 questions
    Spoiler
    Show
    What is the name of the spell Twilight mentions, the one Starswirl the Bearded created? The Amniomorphic Spell? I can't quite hear if that's what she says. What do you think that spell does? A brief search of Wiktionary suggest that it... might have something to do with pregnancy or childbirth o.O

S2E4
    Spoiler
    Show

I guessed it was derived from "Animus", Latin for live. It would fir nice with the ending, when Luna transforms. But it sounds "amnio-", which is only close.
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Blade View Post
    50% analysis, 40% jokes, 10% depression
    “The problem with quotes on the internet is you never know if they are genuine.”
    ― Joseph Stalin

26. - Top - End - #296
    Titan in the Playground

Leo takes out a Orichalcum rolled up newspaper. "No shipping anyone against their will."
    Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Ooh. We would very much like to know our shipping options.

No shipping me. I'm under age.

You can ship me all you want.

*Headtilt* Why are you putting ponies in the mail?

The pony speaking in orange is a foal too. No shipping her.
    Well OBVIOUSLY. If I said 'Except those who honestly dislike it or are otherwise unavailable' every time I made an absolute declaration of shipping, I'd NEVER get ANYTHING done!

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    "How does one even ship anyone on the thread?"
    Lyra, best not ask. These are wacky ponies on the Internet after all.
    Hush you, you're breaking my cover. *ahem* I meant I'm totally not talking to sentient shotgun. No sirree!
    (ships LyraShotgun)

...Ship them to where?
    A magical place... CALLED UPENDIIIIIIII!

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
    E-Everything okay over there, teacher?
    Yep! Just shipping everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    They could be friend-ship'd.
    This is true! Age only cuts out the two breeding quadrants.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

27. - Top - End - #297
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Istari View Post
    Cuddlefort
    Spoiler
    Show
    "I don't think slashing it with paper would do any good, but I could try to form a paper creature to fight it."
    The Pony's troops are attacking!
    Spoiler
    Show
    "That sounds like some kind of plan, at least. I suggest you attempt it.""

28. - Top - End - #298
    Banned

Size-ist actually.

And I notice you didn't quote my post!
    hey, don't Blame me. The crack in My GUI doesn't like you. Quote button no worky. And sometimes it will double a spacebar function, ending a sentence prematurely.

Actually, it does that randomly anyway, I just want to make Braz say something.

Also, size-ist?

BIGOTRY DETECTED: FIRE THE ORBITAL SPACE LICH! Expected response: "pfffHAHAHAHAHAHA! *slap* no.

29. - Top - End - #299
    Titan in the Playground

[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]

A magical place... CALLED UPENDIIIIIIII!
    ......If we get shipped there, we're going to end up doing some very non-pony things.

30. - Top - End - #300
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    I felt compelled to share this, because it tickled my WoW playing days.

Spoiler
    Show

But WHY A SHAMMY?
    Maybe she's a shammy because she gets the party (i.e. heroism) started?

Oooor, it's more likely that it could be related to this fanfic. Where she becomes a shammy and (i think) joins a guild called EoH with the others.