New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 25 of 50 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #721
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XXIX: The Spoilers have been DOUBLED!

Quote Originally Posted by gooddragon1 View Post
    Are any of the "bronies" on this thread Economics Majors or Business Majors? I'd like to know how those kind of people can pull off this sort of stuff while retaining professional contacts.

I also think I might make a short fanfic and post it here in a spoiler.

Still not a brony. Takes a DC 50 diplomacy check to move me from helpful to fanatic :P.
    Hmmmmm....

*Rolls up a half-elf bard*
    Last edited by Gamerlord; 2011-10-24 at 09:54 PM.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

2. - Top - End - #722
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by EsperDerek View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    *Midnight quirks an eyebrow, looking at Flashpoint as he winks at her. She coughs slightly, and tilts her head.

"Well, is that so? You sound so certain about that, it must be true. I don't know why I'm even trying, truly your will is unbreakable." She lifts her hoof up. Her voice changes, becoming more commanding, a more restrained but potent version of the Royal Canterlot Voice.

"Lick my hoof."
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    Red Lobster, this is Pillowfort
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Nay, sea pony. See?" Amish pointed at the sailboat on his rump. Those with sharp eyes may spot what looks to be a pink pony with a poofy mane aboard the tiny boat.

"Thankee kindly." Amish gratefully accepts the help, but stumbles a bit as he's pulled up. "Ooh, them root beers were somethin' alright. *hic*"

To all the praise and ponies still in awe, Amish continues grinning in satisfaction and lightly smoldering from the ludicrous speed. "Proper party needs a proper port. Pillows are cuddly, I figgured they'd be appropriate." He lightly kicked a nearby pillow, and a hatch (naturally) opened up. "Yar har, a proper port indeed..." He rummages about inside, pulls out a root beer, and offers it Inkblot.
    Naughty, Naughty!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Flashpoint shudders for a moment against the power of THE VOICE, but he holds his own. With a sly grin, he replies, "Hey now, gorgeous. Shouldn't we save that sort of talk for later?" He gestures to Inkblot and Candles. "There's innocent filly ears around!"

He raises his head and sniffs the air. "Hmm? Is that root beer I smell? Schlabam! Send one of them brewskis my way, buddy!"

He turns back to Midnight. "Shall I obtain a beverage for the lady as well?"
    I have a band!
    Spoiler
    Show

3. - Top - End - #723
    Colossus in the Playground

Are any of the "bronies" on this thread Economics Majors or Business Majors? I'd like to know how those kind of people can pull off this sort of stuff while retaining professional contacts.

I also think I might make a short fanfic and post it here in a spoiler.

Still not a brony. Takes a DC 50 diplomacy check to move me from helpful to fanatic :P.
    Sup.

What do you mean by 'retaining professional contacts'? I don't, for example, go around shouting about ponies in job interviews. I also refuse and reject facebook or any of it's spawn, so random meatspace people can't find much information on me using my real name. And I don't see how a business deal would fall through if the terrible, scandalous information that your opposite number watched cartoons got out.

And seriously, man, you're writing fanfic and you're not a brony? Of course you're a brony. And we love you for it.

4. - Top - End - #724
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    Sup.

What do you mean by 'retaining professional contacts'? I don't, for example, go around shouting about ponies in job interviews. I also refuse and reject facebook or any of it's spawn, so random meatspace people can't find much information on me using my real name. And I don't see how a business deal would fall through if the terrible, scandalous information that your opposite number watched cartoons got out.

And seriously, man, you're writing fanfic and you're not a brony? Of course you're a brony. And we love you for it.
    I've never watched any of the episodes. I only watched this. From that I will insert something into my interpretation of the storyline and thus arrive at a fanfic. I tend to use this idea frequently in daydreams. I would merely be writing down (or typing up to look at it from a different direction) a daydream.
    There is no emotion more useless in life than hate.

5. - Top - End - #725
    Dwarf in the Playground

It's called compartmentalization. One of my gaming friends has his MA in business and on weekdays works a low 6 figures job for a fortune 500 company and enjoys classical opera. Absolutely nobody there knows or will ever know that on weekends he applies his skill with spreadsheets to the task of optimizing his D&D characters, or that his anime collection is larger than his music collection.

I work at a library. A few people there know I'm a gamer, only one knows I'm a brony, and she only knows because I judged that because she was a huge internet geek, she'd likely enjoy the show. She remains my only convert outside of my wife, and the only other person I've even talked to about the show in meatspace. I just don't mention my hobbies or interests to people unless I have pretty strong evidence that they would be interested.
    "Ponies are proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy."-Ben Franklin

Rainbow dash...
    They're coming. The Shippers are coming for you, but listen—your life could depend on this—don't blink. Don't even blink. Blink and you're shipped. They are fast, faster than you could believe. Don't turn your back, don't look away, and don't blink. Good luck.

Gamerlord on EQD.
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #726
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerlord View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

Celestia did say his prison had been weakening. He could have been aware of the world around him for some time.
    I like to think that even at it's strongest, right from the start and even now he's been re-statued he's always been entirely fully aware. I mean, he even knew the Mane cast by name and which element they represented.

It just seems like the most likely yet fridge-horrory interpretation.

7. - Top - End - #727

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    I like to think that even at it's strongest, right from the start and even now he's been re-statued he's always been entirely fully aware. I mean, he even knew the Mane cast by name and which element they represented.

"I don't turn ponies into stone."

*Mind catches fire*

One day, one of the other statues in Celestia's garden cracks open, and a pony emerges, blinking, into the world for the first time in a thousand years. She remembers that she was imprisoned, remembers being awake for it all, but doesn't remember why she was imprisoned. The actual events of a thousand years ago are so distant, put through so many iterations and justifications and internal argument she has no idea what's truth and what's lie.

She runs, she runs away from Canterlot. She doesn't know where. She doesn't know what she did. She doesn't know if she deserved it. She doesn't know if she's going to do it again.

And she doesn't know what Celestia will do if she finds her.

8. - Top - End - #728

Alternate explanation: God of chaos. He knows because it doesn't make sense for him to know. Or at least, that's my Devil's Advocate side talking. ^^" Honestly the whole staying aware while imprisoned thing is probably quite a bit more likely.

EDIT: @Thanquol^ That sounds like an amazing fanfic just waiting to happen. o.o
    Last edited by byaku rai; 2011-10-24 at 10:39 PM.

9. - Top - End - #729
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    "I don't turn ponies into stone."

*Mind catches fire*

One day, one of the other statues in Celestia's garden cracks open, and a pony emerges, blinking, into the world for the first time in a thousand years. She remembers that she was imprisoned, remembers being awake for it all, but doesn't remember why she was imprisoned. The actual events of a thousand years ago are so distant, put through so many iterations and justifications and internal argument she has no idea what's truth and what's lie.

She runs, she runs away from Canterlot. She doesn't know where. She doesn't know what she did. She doesn't know if she deserved it. She doesn't know if she's going to do it again.

And she doesn't know what Celestia will do if she finds her.
    Nonsense, Celestia wouldn't do a thing like that ... would she? (Warning, link is slightly darkish)

Well, he had the ability to teleport around and observe past events didn't he? (He showed Twi the flashback of them talking remember). Maybe he just caught up on the last 1000 years or so of history the second he got out of his prison?

EDIT: Alternate theory. As the god of Chaos, he probably just watched the episodes once he got out.
    Last edited by BlasTech; 2011-10-24 at 10:52 PM.

10. - Top - End - #730
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
    I'm not sure if Vinyl lost a bet with Octavia -- or won one.
    either way---WE won!!

and with that pic Rarity is no longer best Unicorn
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

11. - Top - End - #731

Quote Originally Posted by byaku rai View Post
    EDIT: @Thanquol^ That sounds like an amazing fanfic just waiting to happen. o.o
    Oh, it's gonna happen all right.

12. - Top - End - #732
    Troll in the Playground

Get on good terms with a really powerful manifester and hit the god of chaos with this: Made by me

Population 80. All brony's. :P
    Last edited by gooddragon1; 2011-10-24 at 11:07 PM.

13. - Top - End - #733
    Bugbear in the Playground

Even though I'm a tiny part of it, the spread of the pony fandom keeps blowing my mind. I track it in terms of google traffic and the latest insight report shows 30% growth in the last MONTH in search traffic, compared to the previous high.

That's AFTER a dip last week/two weeks ago.

If these are actually representative figures then the number of bronies has TRIPLED since season one ended in May
    Last edited by Eakin; 2011-10-24 at 11:17 PM.
    Proof-reading is totally unnecessary in the digital age now that we have spell cheque.

Pony thread's official Element of Youtube

14. - Top - End - #734
    Troll in the Playground

After watching only 2-3 minutes of this: link

I've gotta say that is some impressive animation. For being a kids show it does have an element of action in it. Or maybe that's just that scene? Oh well, Q voice acting is interesting.

15. - Top - End - #735

Yeah, the animators do some crazy stuff with Flash to make the show work. I think they really lucked out in finding an animation team that both
    A) Knew enough flash shortcuts to get this level of animation on a small budget without letting quality plunge and
    B) Actually cared enough to make it look good rather than phoning it in.

I think it's fair to say that the brony community would never have happened if the story board team didn't love throwing in little background details for their own amusement.
    Proof-reading is totally unnecessary in the digital age now that we have spell cheque.

16. - Top - End - #736
    Banned

Pony break to keep me from padding words into numbers. Man, I forgon how hard it is to integrate data without just using prior symbols.

Thanqol, you were talking about adding archaic English, royal we, and Royal Canterlot Voice to fanfics?

Do it. I will pay you. I will develop a trickle of money and will either give it to you or spend it on things you offhandedly comment need to be funded. It won't be much... But man. It needs to be done.

Also, your last blurb? Dude. Dude.

-

Also, Commodore. I know it's a bit late but I had to time it for EMT (Equestrian Mean Time).

I fudged the numbers because your FTL doesn't involve time dilation. But I got you a cake. It's... Well it's a horrible cake. It's made of all sorts of different bits of food coloring, and it has one candle for each year I assume an undead being of immense power has bee dead for.

Hopereaver, if you would.

*ahem* Hopereaver?

Oh come on, I handed you the script a week ago! Is this one of those "I'm not messing with equipment without the boss's orders" things? Co'on-- don't you pokerface at me!

Fine.
    You'll see here, on this relatively tiny monitor, because Hopereaver'a afraid of an early (permanent) grave, a swathe of landscape. Boring, I know.

But on that swathe, too small to see from here with this resolution, is an old farmhouse.
    In that farmhouse is a partially open door.
    On that partially opened door is a precariously balanced bucket.
    In that bucket is an exensive brand of scentless kerosene.

And Blueblood should be on his way now, to light your candles as part of his penance.

Oh, and the cake? Also coated in said kerosene. Like I said, it's a nasty cak--

Spoiler
    Show

... That bagger got started early! I didn't get to finish my setup!
    Oh well. Enjoy.

17. - Top - End - #737
    Troll in the Playground

Y'know, Thanqol, I'm not sure anymore if your avatar or post content is scarier...

In a good way, of course
    Last edited by the_druid_droid; 2011-10-24 at 11:33 PM.
    This Machine Surrounds Hate And Forces It To Surrender

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.
    Ponythread Learns to Draw!

Spoiler
    Show
    Bleeeeh! Alfalfa Monster!

18. - Top - End - #738

Hey, it's technically tuesday!

WE NO LONGER HATH ANY REASON NOT TO POST IN THE ROYAL VOICE! EXQUISIT!
    Last edited by Eakin; 2011-10-24 at 11:40 PM.

19. - Top - End - #739
    Titan in the Playground

Regarding Discord's language skills:

"Oh what fun is there in making sense?"

Support Discord in your local heal/hurt today!
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

20. - Top - End - #740
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
    I've been waiting for someone to ask about that!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Candles (who is still on top of Stacy's nose if I'm not mistaken) turns and looks at Inkblot, oblivious to the addition to his tail. A look of extreme focus appears on his face. "Oh! You want to know about The Patron? Well, I can tell you about The Patron!"

"When I was just a colt, a few days after this candle had appeared, I was sitting alone in the woods outside of town. I didn't have any friends back then; I was a pretty odd colt, and kept to myself. Then suddenly, out of the blue, a voice spoke to me! It introduced itself as The Patron, and told me it would be my friend if I promised to do what it said. I asked if it was good or not, and it said more or less. In retrospect that was probably a bad sign, but it was good enough for me back then."

"He told me how to enchant certain objects, and gave me instructions for crafting this amulet" Candles gestures towards the amulet around his neck. "It's sort of like a proxy horn, I think. It's very complicated. Anyway, I announced to the orphanage and the town around it that I was leaving, and they were so happy they got me a magical travelling coat robe thing! I was really happy with it, it grew to fit me and everything! So I left, and traveled to all sorts of places, doing almost everything The Patron asked. And now I'm here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorpalbob View Post
    Naughty, Naughty!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Flashpoint shudders for a moment against the power of THE VOICE, but he holds his own. With a sly grin, he replies, "Hey now, gorgeous. Shouldn't we save that sort of talk for later?" He gestures to Inkblot and Candles. "There's innocent filly ears around!"

He raises his head and sniffs the air. "Hmm? Is that root beer I smell? Schlabam! Send one of them brewskis my way, buddy!"

He turns back to Midnight. "Shall I obtain a beverage for the lady as well?"
    Questions in Cuddlefort
    Spoiler
    Show
    Inkblot looks up at Candles first blankly, then worriedly. After a long pause, he says unsurely, "So... was this voice ever audible to anyone else? Or does it only speak to you? Like, in your head?" He glances at Flashpoint, and frowns again at the filly comment, briefly distracted from Candle Keeper. "Hey. I'm right here, you know. Hmph." Shaking his head dismissively of it, he looks back to the pale blue stallion. "What do you mean by a proxy horn? It lets you do magic, like a unicorn? Is that how you vanished earlier?"

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    Nonsense, Celestia wouldn't do a thing like that ... would she? (Warning, link is slightly darkish)
    I... I...

If I have nightmares about this, I'm going to blame you, warning or no warning!

Get on good terms with a really powerful manifester and hit the god of chaos with this: Made by me
    Doesn't Temporal Stasis do basically the same thing, but without needing to spend thirteen million gold and make a DC 1510 check to develop it?

Also, I converted not one, but two to ponydom tonight! Or at least half way to it, both expressed significant interest.

And on another note, anyone here who played Neverwinter Nights?

Spoiler
    Show

Not really perfect... at all... but it's about the closest I could manage with very limited tools. I'll find an excuse to plague my players with them sooner or later...
    Last edited by Neoseanster; 2011-10-24 at 11:48 PM.

21. - Top - End - #741
    Retired Mod in the Playground Retired Moderator

Y'know....

(Ep 4 Spoilers, I guess?)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Lack of hamtastic faux-Elizabethan English was my biggest disappoint for the Thor movie. So, I was thrilled to see Luna gallavanting around with it.

Luna would make a great Thor. I can totally hear her saying something like "DISCORD. WE WOULD HAVE WORDS WITH THEE"
    Visit the Chocolate Hammer IRC channel!
    (IRC Joining Guide Here!)

22. - Top - End - #742
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    Y'know....

(Ep 4 Spoilers, I guess?)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Lack of hamtastic faux-Elizabethan English was my biggest disappoint for the Thor movie. So, I was thrilled to see Luna gallavanting around with it.

Luna would make a great Thor. I can totally hear her saying something like "DISCORD. WE WOULD HAVE WORDS WITH THEE"
    Spoiler
    Show
    I used to imagine Morgan Freeman as the ruler in every movie I watched, but now I see Luna. Dat voice...

Used to see a version of this thrown around a lot. Great song, great pony.

23. - Top - End - #743
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gaelbert View Post
    Used to see a version of this thrown around a lot. Great song, great pony.
    This is the best thing.
    ... I came to appreciate that mountains make poor receptacles for dreams.

24. - Top - End - #744
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Neoseanster View Post
    Doesn't Temporal Stasis do basically the same thing, but without needing to spend thirteen million gold and make a DC 1510 check to develop it?
    [tangent] [D&D] [DM Will Punch You] [potential Squick]
    Spoiler
    Show

at high enough level to create epic powers or spells...

Obtain a creature worthy of eternal punishment. I used demons, devils, and this one really jerk-faced deva.

Create a stone tablet that functions as an item of continual, permanent Eternity of Torture, Sadism and Dimensional Anchor. Make another item (necklace maybe) that once a day, casts both Liquid Pain and Distill Joy.

Put the necklace on the prisoner. Put the prisoner on the slab. Manacles are a good idea here. Put whole thing into a portable hole labeled "battery".

Take the battery with you to the astral plain. Cast time stop. Because of the astral's properties, you are permanently frozen in time until you leave the plane, then the duration can lapse. Infinite Time! Hope you're immortal & mentally well-balanced.

The battery continues to function because it's a possession of yours. Every 24 hours relative to you, it produces a pool of 5 experience; 2 good from ambrosia, 3 bad from liquid pain.
    Without a feat, you spend approximately 24 hours workin on every 5,000 gp worth of spell. This time still passes relative to you, so at the end of a multimillion gold spell research bender, you've acquired experience worth 1/1,000th of the gold you spent. Potentially, paying for itself.

When you return to the material plane, you have spent No Time at all developing this epic spell, this pool of sacred profanity, or this massive wizard beard.

I had to disband my battery though. I couldn't morally justify it's existence.
    Oh! But... No. No I can't animate a rock for the sole purpose of torturing it... Althogh I could dispense with torture, and leave the rock in a constant state of ecstasy...

Yay random D&D stuff!
    You may now continue to pony your ponies.

Pony on, gentlecolts. And fillies.

25. - Top - End - #745
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Roninhirox View Post
    Hey anypony have any good fast paced pony related songs, or pmvs they could recommended I work third shift and need something that will help keep me awake during the long hours I spend looking over tedious tax documents.
    Youtubes is blocked at work, but I can make some recommendations for brony music artists to look up. Here are some of my favourites (mostly fast paced):

- PepperBrony (a.k.a. Foozogz). Fast paced? Heck, yes! Hyper-rave style, some of it super-happy. Personal faves are Sparkle (Season Rebirth), Fluttershy Likes Being Nice, Pinkie Pie Loves Sugar, Rainbow Dash & Fluttershy Go For a Leisurely Glide, This Song Made Man A Fluttershy, Forever Dreaming. Lots of really good stuff.

- DJ Alex S. Dubstep/glitchstep master. Party With Pinkie may be the best party song in existance; and his My Little Pony Intro (Glitch remix) is fantastic. Also check out Cutie Mark Crusaders (Dubstep Mix) and What A World.

- General Mumble. Techno, D&B, and mixed styles. Recommendations include: Wings & Horns (Part 1 & 2), FOREVER, Ponystomp (20% Cooler Remix), She's A Pony, Dreaming Waiting, Gator in the Tub.

- PinkiePieSwear. Simply amazing trance-type tracks. One of my favourites. Highlights include Flutterwonder, Luna Please Fill My Empty Sky, Art of the Dress (Always Stressed Mix), Giggle at the Ghostly (Simple Joy Mix), Trixie's Good Side, Sunshine & Celery Stalks.

- Makkon. Remix master, with a laid-back, semi-accoustic style. Highlights: The Astronomical Astronomer's Almanac to all things Astronomy (collaboration with PinkiePieSwear), Christmas in Ponyville (Snowed In Mix), Test Pony, Avast Octavia's Plot, Lunar Republic Remix, Winter Wrap Up Late Again.

- Not A Clever Pony. Sweeping, epic electronic orchestral style. For The New Lunar Republic and The Stars Will Aid Her Escape are practically brony anthems.

- WoodenToaster. Super catchy electronic. Must listens: Avast Fluttershy's Ass, Pinkie's Lie, Beyond Her Garden.

Other recommendations: Pinkie Pie's Party Anthem by Keep On Rockin' Brony; Elements of Harmonics by Chain Algorithm; Ze Magicz by Derpy Hooves & Infinity Dash; At The Gala (20% Cooler Remix) by SimGretina.

Bronies have all the best music.

26. - Top - End - #746
    Firbolg in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Edit: oh and go participate in the pony heal/hurt thread. We need to finish killing off Twist and then present a unified effort to destroy Discord before Zevox organizes his pure chaos to destroy us all.
    Why would you do that to poor Twist?

Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
    There are no bad ideas, just bad execution.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Thank you to zimmerwald1915 for the Gustave avatar.
    The full set is here.

Air Raccoon avatar provided by Ceika
    from the Request an OotS Style Avatar thread

A big thanks to PrinceAquilaDei for the gryphon avatar!
    original image

27. - Top - End - #747
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Neoseanster View Post
    Deadtime is something from the town (now called the nexus). Unlike temporal stasis this psionic power is much harder to undo.

SiuiS, that's really mean :/. My method is costly but will effectively remove the problem without pain.

I must spill the beans: My idea for a fanfic is a daydream about a favorite D&D character of mine inserted into one scene of MLP. I'll have to be more descriptive in the writing to make it longer than 1 or 2 sentences though :(.
    Last edited by gooddragon1; 2011-10-25 at 12:51 AM.

28. - Top - End - #748
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dexam View Post
    Youtubes is blocked at work, but I can make some recommendations for brony music artists to look up. Here are some of my favourites (mostly fast paced):
    Dethonator (AKA Neighslayer): Lingering Pride, his cover of Hush Now, Quiet Now, and Little Girl on a Scooter.

Pony Piano (AKA Yourenigma): Twilight Sparkle's Mind is a Curious Place and The Grand Galloping Overture.

Joecoolman26 (AKA Hatesteed): his covers of Equestria Girls, The Cutie Mark Crusaders Theme, and Giggle at the Ghosties.
    ... I came to appreciate that mountains make poor receptacles for dreams.

29. - Top - End - #749

SiuiS did something a week ago. I'm not allowed to say what and I'm not allowed to elaborate BUT HE DID IT AND IT WAS.... IT WAS!! >o<

And I hated it!! Because it was mean!! T~T

So he said that if I remembered on my own without any help that I could post it on the thread.

So here I am, CALLING YOU OUT, YOU DIRTY PONY!!!! So that in the future he will know: his friends are here; I will embarrass him in front of them when he is mean to me >|

In other pony news, since we seem to have agreed on Tuesday being "the end of spoilers" day, when is that? I know for a fact that at 16:00 (Monday) it was 00:00 (Tuesday) to the Commander-- OH MY GOODNESS, did I really forget to wish him a happy birthday!?

>///< I'm sorry!!

Happy belated Birthday!!
    Last edited by Brazen Shield; 2011-10-25 at 01:20 AM.
    Thank you ShadowySilence for the awesome policepony avatar!
    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    I love my filly~

30. - Top - End - #750
    Ettin in the Playground

Hrm, if we're gettting past spoiler time, I've been planning to switch my Avatar off the old Luna-badge to replace it with the real deal.

Can someone confirm which timezone we're using for this? And whether the due time has passed yet? (Because its 5pm on Tuesday evening here)