New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #751
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XXIX: The Spoilers have been DOUBLED!

Probably relative to the time when the episode aired.

2. - Top - End - #752
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Brazen Shield View Post
    In other pony news, since we seem to have agreed on Tuesday being "the end of spoilers" day, when is that? I know for a fact that at 16:00 (Monday) it was 00:00 (Tuesday) to the Commander-- OH MY GOODNESS, did I really forget to wish him a happy birthday!?

>///< I'm sorry!!

Happy belated Birthday!!
    If we're looking for a standard time, Equestria is GMT +2.
    Last edited by Kindablue; 2011-10-25 at 01:40 AM.
    ... I came to appreciate that mountains make poor receptacles for dreams.

3. - Top - End - #753
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    Thanqol, you were talking about adding archaic English, royal we, and Royal Canterlot Voice to fanfics?

Do it. I will pay you. I will develop a trickle of money and will either give it to you or spend it on things you offhandedly comment need to be funded. It won't be much... But man. It needs to be done.

Also, your last blurb? Dude. Dude.
    8D

I'll see what I'm capable of. My list of Things-I-Want-To-Do is getting to an encouraging level.

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    Y'know, Thanqol, I'm not sure anymore if your avatar or post content is scarier...

In a good way, of course
    If I had a face, it would be blushing.

SiuiS did something a week ago. I'm not allowed to say what and I'm not allowed to elaborate BUT HE DID IT AND IT WAS.... IT WAS!! >o<

And I hated it!! Because it was mean!! T~T

So he said that if I remembered on my own without any help that I could post it on the thread.

So here I am, CALLING YOU OUT, YOU DIRTY PONY!!!! So that in the future he will know: his friends are here; I will embarrass him in front of them when he is mean to me >|
    Gasp! SiuiS' [insert crime here] has surely been the most shocking incident of [insert crime here] I have ever heard! I am glad Brazen Shield told us about [insert crime here]! Now that I know SiuiS is capable of [insert crime here], I don't know how I will ever trust him again!

4. - Top - End - #754
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dexam View Post
    Youtubes is blocked at work, but I can make some recommendations for brony music artists to look up. Here are some of my favourites (mostly fast paced):

- PepperBrony (a.k.a. Foozogz). Fast paced? Heck, yes! Hyper-rave style, some of it super-happy. Personal faves are Sparkle (Season Rebirth), Fluttershy Likes Being Nice, Pinkie Pie Loves Sugar, Rainbow Dash & Fluttershy Go For a Leisurely Glide, This Song Made Man A Fluttershy, Forever Dreaming. Lots of really good stuff.

- DJ Alex S. Dubstep/glitchstep master. Party With Pinkie may be the best party song in existance; and his My Little Pony Intro (Glitch remix) is fantastic. Also check out Cutie Mark Crusaders (Dubstep Mix) and What A World.

- General Mumble. Techno, D&B, and mixed styles. Recommendations include: Wings & Horns (Part 1 & 2), FOREVER, Ponystomp (20% Cooler Remix), She's A Pony, Dreaming Waiting, Gator in the Tub.

- PinkiePieSwear. Simply amazing trance-type tracks. One of my favourites. Highlights include Flutterwonder, Luna Please Fill My Empty Sky, Art of the Dress (Always Stressed Mix), Giggle at the Ghostly (Simple Joy Mix), Trixie's Good Side, Sunshine & Celery Stalks.

- Makkon. Remix master, with a laid-back, semi-accoustic style. Highlights: The Astronomical Astronomer's Almanac to all things Astronomy (collaboration with PinkiePieSwear), Christmas in Ponyville (Snowed In Mix), Test Pony, Avast Octavia's Plot, Lunar Republic Remix, Winter Wrap Up Late Again.

- Not A Clever Pony. Sweeping, epic electronic orchestral style. For The New Lunar Republic and The Stars Will Aid Her Escape are practically brony anthems.

- WoodenToaster. Super catchy electronic. Must listens: Avast Fluttershy's Ass, Pinkie's Lie, Beyond Her Garden.

Other recommendations: Pinkie Pie's Party Anthem by Keep On Rockin' Brony; Elements of Harmonics by Chain Algorithm; Ze Magicz by Derpy Hooves & Infinity Dash; At The Gala (20% Cooler Remix) by SimGretina.

Bronies have all the best music.
    Thanks I will begin to digest all of this. Also its true! So much good music for me to have, its very happy making.

5. - Top - End - #755
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    Gasp! SiuiS' [insert crime here] has surely been the most shocking incident of [insert crime here] I have ever heard! I am glad Brazen Shield told us about [insert crime here]! Now that I know SiuiS is capable of [insert crime here], I don't know how I will ever trust him again!
    I KNOW, RIGHT?

Ahahahahahahahah XD
    Thank you ShadowySilence for the awesome policepony avatar!
    I love my filly~

6. - Top - End - #756
    Ogre in the Playground

Wait, birthday? Of course, I should have wished the evil undead mastermind happy birthday! Ehm... *goes to find Doctor Whooves*

Quote Originally Posted by Gaelbert View Post
    Used to see a version of this thrown around a lot. Great song, great pony.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kindablue View Post
    This is the best thing.
    Heh, that's still my favorite song (even have the full 8:20 version, plus an odd amount of remixes/covers favorited on YouTube...). Feels... nice to see it with ponies.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
    I've been waiting for someone to ask about that!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Candles (who is still on top of Stacy's nose if I'm not mistaken) turns and looks at Inkblot, oblivious to the addition to his tail. A look of extreme focus appears on his face. "Oh! You want to know about The Patron? Well, I can tell you about The Patron!"

"When I was just a colt, a few days after this candle had appeared, I was sitting alone in the woods outside of town. I didn't have any friends back then; I was a pretty odd colt, and kept to myself. Then suddenly, out of the blue, a voice spoke to me! It introduced itself as The Patron, and told me it would be my friend if I promised to do what it said. I asked if it was good or not, and it said more or less. In retrospect that was probably a bad sign, but it was good enough for me back then."

"He told me how to enchant certain objects, and gave me instructions for crafting this amulet" Candles gestures towards the amulet around his neck. "It's sort of like a proxy horn, I think. It's very complicated. Anyway, I announced to the orphanage and the town around it that I was leaving, and they were so happy they got me a magical travelling coat robe thing! I was really happy with it, it grew to fit me and everything! So I left, and traveled to all sorts of places, doing almost everything The Patron asked. And now I'm here.
    The Cuddlefort Strikes Back
    Spoiler
    Show
    Paladin is not quite sure.

"Well, as long as your Patron does not instruct you to endanger the people or government of Equestria..."

Also, I'm sure I had a Ponydream tonight, but I just can't remember the details. I think Rainbow Dash was in it, and the Wonderbolts (no, not like that)...
    Last edited by Athaniar; 2011-10-25 at 04:35 AM.

7. - Top - End - #757
    Troll in the Playground

Well, I've decided. I'm not a pony person. I just can't get used to the idea of the form they have (which while I admit it is... difficult to say it... adorable :/). I am however most definitely a dragon person. As it so happens I think someone mentioned that MLP does have dragons. So I'm using my favorite dragon pic as my avatar and changing my rollplaying character significantly to accomodate.
    Last edited by gooddragon1; 2011-10-25 at 04:44 AM.
    There is no emotion more useless in life than hate.

8. - Top - End - #758
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by gooddragon1 View Post
    Well, I've decided. I'm not a pony person. I just can't get used to the idea of the form they have (which while I admit it is... difficult to say it... adorable :/). I am however most definitely a dragon person. As it so happens I think someone mentioned that MLP does have dragons. So I'm using my favorite dragon pic as my avatar and changing my rollplaying character significantly to accomodate.
    Dragons? Of course we have those.
    Spoiler
    Show

This one is truly dragon-sized.
    Spoiler
    Show

Of course, the last one is just from a much smaller dragon's imagination, but still. A small dragon who is a main character.
    Last edited by Athaniar; 2011-10-25 at 04:53 AM.

9. - Top - End - #759
    Ettin in the Playground

You'll find a lot in common with the Commander then. He loves shipping Spike with everypony else.

10. - Top - End - #760
    Banned

This is the best thing.
    Synchronicity. Kindablue, I owe you one gesture of pleased affection of your choice.
    I was looking for this but couldn't find it (or the one with the raptors). Why?
    Somepony said they got smashed. And somepony else asked "did you at least drink pony drinks?"

"no, I just had industrial grade vodka."

And my immediate response was to say "we call that the Applebloom Kick" and link to this video. And now I can, provided the quote is still in the wall. And it's thanks to you.

11. - Top - End - #761
    Ettin in the Playground

Yay, just reinstalled my old version of photoshop ... man I've forgotten how to use most of it.

That said, was able to use it and pony creator to make a few pictures of Iggy and Quaver Rest.

Iggy (Guard mode)
    Spoiler
    Show

Iggy (Non-guard mode)
    Spoiler
    Show

Quaver Rest
    Spoiler
    Show

Stolen all and added to compilation on page 1 :P

Now, just have to wait until a good opportunity presents itself to jump Quaver into an RP here.

EDIT: And since it's now 4am Tuesday in the US West, it's time to celebrate with a new avatar!
    Last edited by BlasTech; 2011-10-25 at 05:48 AM.

12. - Top - End - #762

Awwww!! I like it!!
    Thank you ShadowySilence for the awesome policepony avatar!
    I love my filly~

13. - Top - End - #763
    Ogre in the Playground

Those are good ponies, aye.

Also, now that I'm awake and here to reply to stuff, the speed of the thread slows down dramatically. It's like some kind of curse!

...or just the difference in time zones.

14. - Top - End - #764
    Halfling in the Playground

Does anypony use ponify? If so what do you think of it.
    Huge thanks to Kairaven for my avatar.

At the moment pony.uk are low on Fan-Fics and could really use some, find out more here.

15. - Top - End - #765
    Colossus in the Playground

Ya'll remember when I said that yesterday's game was a good game?

I've been shown humility.

Best. GM. Ever.

16. - Top - End - #766
    Ogre in the Playground

Synchronicity. Kindablue, I owe you one gesture of pleased affection of your choice.
    Somepony said they got smashed. And somepony else asked "did you at least drink pony drinks?"

And my immediate response was to say "we call that the Applebloom Kick" and link to this video. And now I can, provided the quote is still in the wall. And it's thanks to you.

I can't think of a situation in which posting that video would be an inappropriate response. It's... perfect. Also there are cameras.
    Last edited by Kindablue; 2011-10-25 at 03:41 PM.
    ... I came to appreciate that mountains make poor receptacles for dreams.

17. - Top - End - #767
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Shutin View Post
    Art By Titanium
    Spoiler
    Show

How i learned to stop lurking and joined the cuddle pile
    Spoiler
    Show
    A bright green unicorn with long red hair with a yellow and orange stripe in it is walking though town when she notices the giant pillow fort and the giant marsh mellow pony standing outside it.She heads to the nearest pony and asks ...Um Whats Happening here?
    Thanks for posting that up man. :D
    SEE? I TOLD YOU ALL I SUCK AT DRAW.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    What are these supposed to be?

Also, I looks at tags in last one and words fail me doubly O_o
    last.fm is an internet radio site, popular for it's ability to make a station based around multiple artists, as well as its sorting algorithm. Our music has wound up there, and oh what a joyous day it is!

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Just dropping by to say I'm currently busy playing Sword of the Stars and- oh god why is the space dolphins attacking brb!

Oh, and happy belated birthday, Commander.
    Welcome to Sword of the Stars. The Liir do that once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadora View Post
    We're a darker recess of the forums?
    It's not just us. It tends to be a prevailing attitude towards people on this board, not just this topic from what I understand.

It's kind of fun, too. Also, we're kind of getting snookered by the non-pony posters right now.
    Where?

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Strife View Post
    ...I want to see Nightmare Moon dressed as that.
    Seconded.

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    Out of the blue post because I love visual puns:
    Spoiler
    Show
    RainbowPie is best pairing.

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    Phew, lunchtime.

Aka. Pony catch up time! Unfortunately, not much to say at present so to make this post not ENTIRELY about RP, have Derpyanna Jones surviving a sonic rain nuke:

Spoiler
    Show

Right, back to clockwork.

Clockwork:

Spoiler
    Show
    With Charger's implicit agreement, Igneous rose from where he'd been sitting. With a little hop, he clicked his fetlocks together causing the yellow rings of magic around his ankles to fade away.

Moving quickly, lest he receive yet another zap from the machine now that his redirecting spell was no longer in effect, he ignited his horn and detached himself from the lightning generator.

Hovering the sparking construct in front of him in a field of golden magic, he looked inquisitvely at Tinker.

"Where do you want me to put this, ma'am?"
    I love the new Avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by otakuryoga View Post
    actually for that pic RainbowPie is more appropriate 8p
    Hee. It's so cute.

I think I prefer FlutterDash.
    Spoiler
    Show
    (Actually, I'm a supporter of FlutterMac, and haven't gotten around to reading any FlutterDash yet. I just wanted to post that picture.)
    HAAAAHAHAHAHA. Oh man that's hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
    I'm not sure if Vinyl lost a bet with Octavia -- or won one.
    I always imagine Octavia as the more prudish of the two, so I'd say that Scratch won the bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorpalbob View Post
    Naughty, Naughty!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Flashpoint shudders for a moment against the power of THE VOICE, but he holds his own. With a sly grin, he replies, "Hey now, gorgeous. Shouldn't we save that sort of talk for later?" He gestures to Inkblot and Candles. "There's innocent filly ears around!"

He raises his head and sniffs the air. "Hmm? Is that root beer I smell? Schlabam! Send one of them brewskis my way, buddy!"

He turns back to Midnight. "Shall I obtain a beverage for the lady as well?"
    Jade returns!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Jade smirks, leaning against a wall, leather long since shed, watching the scene unfold before her. "Wow, she picked that up fast..." she mumbles to herself.

Population 80. All brony's. :P
    We must all move there.

Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    Hey, it's technically tuesday!

WE NO LONGER HATH ANY REASON NOT TO POST IN THE ROYAL VOICE! EXQUISIT!
    One of my two favorite days. First, new thread day. Second, spoiler removal day.

Quote Originally Posted by Neoseanster View Post
    Also, I converted not one, but two to ponydom tonight! Or at least half way to it, both expressed significant interest.
    More ponies for the herdmind! More ships for the shipping god! (Yes Lix, you have followers.)

Quote Originally Posted by Neoseanster View Post
    And on another note, anyone here who played Neverwinter Nights?

Spoiler
    Show

Not really perfect... at all... but it's about the closest I could manage with very limited tools. I'll find an excuse to plague my players with them sooner or later...
    I approve very hard of these. Nice work!

Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    Y'know....

(Ep 4 Spoilers, I guess?)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Lack of hamtastic faux-Elizabethan English was my biggest disappoint for the Thor movie. So, I was thrilled to see Luna gallavanting around with it.

Luna would make a great Thor. I can totally hear her saying something like "DISCORD. WE WOULD HAVE WORDS WITH THEE"
    This was easily one of my favorite parts of the episode. They really weren't afraid to have her show her age in the absolute best way.

[tangent] [D&D] [DM Will Punch You] [potential Squick]
    Spoiler
    Show

at high enough level to create epic powers or spells...

Obtain a creature worthy of eternal punishment. I used demons, devils, and this one really jerk-faced deva.

Create a stone tablet that functions as an item of continual, permanent Eternity of Torture, Sadism and Dimensional Anchor. Make another item (necklace maybe) that once a day, casts both Liquid Pain and Distill Joy.

Put the necklace on the prisoner. Put the prisoner on the slab. Manacles are a good idea here. Put whole thing into a portable hole labeled "battery".

Take the battery with you to the astral plain. Cast time stop. Because of the astral's properties, you are permanently frozen in time until you leave the plane, then the duration can lapse. Infinite Time! Hope you're immortal & mentally well-balanced.

The battery continues to function because it's a possession of yours. Every 24 hours relative to you, it produces a pool of 5 experience; 2 good from ambrosia, 3 bad from liquid pain.
    Without a feat, you spend approximately 24 hours workin on every 5,000 gp worth of spell. This time still passes relative to you, so at the end of a multimillion gold spell research bender, you've acquired experience worth 1/1,000th of the gold you spent. Potentially, paying for itself.

When you return to the material plane, you have spent No Time at all developing this epic spell, this pool of sacred profanity, or this massive wizard beard.

I had to disband my battery though. I couldn't morally justify it's existence.
    Oh! But... No. No I can't animate a rock for the sole purpose of torturing it... Althogh I could dispense with torture, and leave the rock in a constant state of ecstasy...

Yay random D&D stuff!
    You may now continue to pony your ponies.

Pony on, gentlecolts. And fillies.
    I absolutely love reading D&D Shenanigans like this. I hate seeing them in practice, but I love seeing them in theory.

Dethonator (AKA Neighslayer): Lingering Pride, his cover of Hush Now, Quiet Now, and Little Girl on a Scooter.
    Those guys were awesome at the convention.

In other pony news, since we seem to have agreed on Tuesday being "the end of spoilers" day, when is that? I know for a fact that at 16:00 (Monday) it was 00:00 (Tuesday) to the Commander-- OH MY GOODNESS, did I really forget to wish him a happy birthday!?

>///< I'm sorry!!

Happy belated Birthday!!
    I would personally recommend we go with 0:00 Tuesday GMT, since that's a good base time zone for us all to go off of. That's how my other roleplaying board handles timezone issues.

If we're looking for a standard time, Equestria is GMT +2.
    This is also a hilarious and awesome idea. Although it's significantly less standard, I'm not sure how memorable it would be for a consensus. I still say GMT +-0.

We have plenty of dragons, don't worry. Heck, a baby dragon is one of the main cast; Twilight Sparkle's assistant, and is perpetually on screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Ember_Glow View Post
    Does anypony use ponify? If so what do you think of it.
    Wait, what's Ponify? I feel like this may have been a missed EQD post on my part (I'm slipping. I used to read every single EqD post, and every single story that came up. I had a lot of free time back at my old job.)
    Last edited by Titanium Fox; 2011-10-25 at 07:53 AM.
    Avatar by DirtyTabs in the Adopt-A-Pony thread.

Thank you all so much for voting!
    Co-Winner of Rainbow Dash in the Playground!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    For your dedication to ponies and giving us all entertainment with your quote tree o' doom, I hereby award you the Louisianan Purchase. How can I do that? Long story short, let's just say I picked a doozy of a poker game to go "all in".

18. - Top - End - #768
    Titan in the Playground

I got you a muffin, Commander!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Oh, and happy belated birthday, Commander.
    Quote Originally Posted by RdMarquis View Post
    Happy belated birthday!

>///< I'm sorry!!

Happy belated Birthday!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Athaniar View Post
    Wait, birthday? Of course, I should have wished the evil undead mastermind happy birthday! Ehm... *goes to find Doctor Whooves*
    Thank you all, assorted awesome threadponies!

Quote Originally Posted by Gamerlord View Post
    Spoiler
    Show

Celestia did say his prison had been weakening. He could have been aware of the world around him for some time.
    The fact he seemed to have a good working knowledge of current Equestria (including how to screw up the Mane Cast) would suggest that he either did or he picks things up very fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    I like to think that even at it's strongest, right from the start and even now he's been re-statued he's always been entirely fully aware. I mean, he even knew the Mane cast by name and which element they represented.

It just seems like the most likely yet fridge-horrory interpretation.
    That would be my guess, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Fox View Post
    So guys.

NOT Episode 4 Spoilers. Spoilered for Image Size.
    Spoiler
    Show

Words are failing me.
    Don't suppose you can find a link to the preported soundtrack release can you, from that page? (Google didn't turn anything up...)

You'll find a lot in common with the Commander then. He loves shipping Spike with everypony else.
    And would you believe, a year into pony, I still haven't seen a decent Spike shipping fic? Poor bugger. Not even with his status as the new Rainbow Dash... Pony fandom, I am disappoint... Poor Spike.

Also, Commodore. I know it's a bit late but I had to time it for EMT (Equestrian Mean Time).

I fudged the numbers because your FTL doesn't involve time dilation. But I got you a cake. It's... Well it's a horrible cake. It's made of all sorts of different bits of food coloring, and it has one candle for each year I assume an undead being of immense power has bee dead for.

Hopereaver, if you would.

*ahem* Hopereaver?

Oh come on, I handed you the script a week ago! Is this one of those "I'm not messing with equipment without the boss's orders" things? Co'on-- don't you pokerface at me!

Fine.
    You'll see here, on this relatively tiny monitor, because Hopereaver'a afraid of an early (permanent) grave, a swathe of landscape. Boring, I know.

But on that swathe, too small to see from here with this resolution, is an old farmhouse.
    In that farmhouse is a partially open door.
    On that partially opened door is a precariously balanced bucket.
    In that bucket is an exensive brand of scentless kerosene.

And Blueblood should be on his way now, to light your candles as part of his penance.

Oh, and the cake? Also coated in said kerosene. Like I said, it's a nasty cak--

Spoiler
    Show

... That bagger got started early! I didn't get to finish my setup!
    Oh well. Enjoy.
    Muhahahahahahaha!

That was AWESOME!!! Ahahahahahaha!

Oh hey, boss!

Ah, Hopereaver, finally back from your Lix-buffed-mission run? It went well, I take it?

Hells yes, I can totally see why you spend all that time in being-crazy-badass training! It was soooo cool! All those "little" jobs were a complete success!

Superlative! SiuiS was just looking for you, by the way.

Yeah, sorry, I was just making a few final adjustments to something - I caught the boom though! You're in a pretty good mood now, right? Nice bagpipes, by the way.
    I certainly am.

Excellent. So, here's a little something I brought back for your birthday that I picked while on one of the missions.

Ooh, thank you!

*ripripriprip*

It's...a belt of some sort... With a...I dunno what this is... I give up, what is it?

It's an interdimensional storage system. The belt goes on like normal, and the other bit is to slap on your armour so you can use the over-the-shoulder holster.

What? You're kidding! Where the heck did you get one of those?!

I took if off one of the Blastarons I encountered...

Wait, but they don't wear them as belts, it's built into their bodies isn't...Awww, you didn't!?

I certainly did! Made from actual Blastaron! Took a bit of doing, and I had to get a bit of help for engineering, but for all that they have the most advanced tech in the galaxy, it's pretty easy to work with on this sort of level. We've checked it to the best our ability, and it looks like it'll work perfectly!

That is so awesome!

There's a few bits in there, too; a couple of Blastaron lazer pistols - I know you're more a coldbeam kind of guy, but a few back-up weapons - especialy ones that good, wouldn't hurt - I snagged a few for myself, actually - and a load of grenades of various types. And, well, I'll let you get what's in the shoulder one yourself...

Is that...a Strayvian Missile Launcher?!

Yep. We might need to tweak it a bit, 'cos your hands are a bit small, but with your new Lich-upgrade-strength, you should be able to use that fine. Only managed to grab about a dozen reloads, so use 'em wisely!

Thank you Hopereaver, this is absolutely awesome!

Heh. Oh and Lix - thanks again, couldn't of done this without your help with that boost!

Yes, consider yourself thoroughly thanked too Lix!

Between pony, and Blueblood explosions and stuff, this hasn't turned out so bad a birthday in the end, after all!

Thank you all again!
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2011-10-25 at 07:54 AM.

19. - Top - End - #769

*raises one hoof* Yeah, that was me who got smashed... -_-'' It was bad enough where not even Applebloom could have made it better. On the other hand, once you get down the first three shots of draincleaner vodka, it just starts tasting like water afterwards... Either because you're too drunk to notice how foul it is, or because all your tastebuds are dead. Not sure which.

Either way I'm not doing that again for a very long time.

20. - Top - End - #770

Quote Originally Posted by byaku rai View Post
    *raises one hoof* Yeah, that was me who got smashed... -_-'' It was bad enough where not even Applebloom could have made it better. On the other hand, once you get down the first three shots of draincleaner vodka, it just starts tasting like water afterwards... Either because you're too drunk to notice how foul it is, or because all your tastebuds are dead. Not sure which.

Either way I'm not doing that again for a very long time.
    *Laughs* Draincleaner Vodka? That's nothing. Try doing 151 straight. Now that'll knock you clean out of your shoes.
    Last edited by Titanium Fox; 2011-10-25 at 09:11 AM.

Spoiler
    Show
    For your dedication to ponies and giving us all entertainment with your quote tree o' doom, I hereby award you the Louisianan Purchase. How can I do that? Long story short, let's just say I picked a doozy of a poker game to go "all in".

21. - Top - End - #771
    Ogre in the Playground

Something I wanted to share from the EQD roundup.

Starswirl the bearded.
    father of the amniomorphic spell.
    amnio=bowl.
    morphic=morph
    a bearded wizard that shapes bowls
    a hairy potter

22. - Top - End - #772
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomFox View Post

Starswirl the bearded.
    amnio=bowl.
    morphic=morph
    a hairy potter
    THE PUNS! THEY BURN!
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

23. - Top - End - #773
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Fox View Post
    Wait, what's Ponify? I feel like this may have been a missed EQD post on my part (I'm slipping. I used to read every single EqD post, and every single story that came up. I had a lot of free time back at my old job.)
    Quote Originally Posted by otakuryoga View Post
    Ponythread...are you tired of having to mentally insert such words as "anypony" when someone mistakenly types "anyone"?
    Or constantly having to say to yourself they meant "hooves" not "hands", and just what are "hands" anyway?

Well, NO MORE! Thanks to one talented Brony there is now an add-on for many browsers that will automatically replace all such non-pony words for you as you browse!

You can find a demo of it here in Nightly Roundup #137 on the EQD website
    http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/1...-137.html#more
    there ya go

doesnt work at the moment with latest Firefox though 8(

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    And would you believe, a year into pony, I still haven't seen a decent Spike shipping fic? Poor bugger. Not even with his status as the new Rainbow Dash... Pony fandom, I am disappoint... Poor Spike.
    hmmmm..true...though i did link (or mention) a story a bit ago where spike ended up getting at least a kiss from his Lady Rarity
    lemme go see if i can find it
    Last edited by otakuryoga; 2011-10-25 at 09:21 AM.
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

24. - Top - End - #774

Starswirl the bearded.
    amnio=bowl.
    morphic=morph
    a hairy potter
    ...*Twitch*

"Titanium Fox has experienced a bad pun overload, and needs to be shut down. We apologize for any inconvenience this unexpected shutdown may cause, and hope that you continue using Ponymind Industries in the future. Thank you for your patience."

Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #775
    Pixie in the Playground

ClericGuy

Thank you all for the responses. I may download an episode and check it out with my April. I appreciate all the posts, sounds like a damn fine show. Im not one to ridicule anybody for what they do, so ive left the guy alone, but we're aircraft mechanics and im afraid trying to tell a grease monkey to leave a guy alone for watching the show is kind of out of the realm of possibility, so i'll leave that to him to deal with.

And I must say, HOLY CRAP you guys post fast, damn. You guys really werent lying about the community being what keeps ya here. Sounds like a great group of people here.l Keep up the fun!!

26. - Top - End - #776
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post

i think the biggest reason for that is that they are constantly referring to him as a baby dragon....hence taboo for shipping

ok found the post i was thinking of

looks like Soarin is trying to write his own guide to dating
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7441969/...on_A_Ladys_Man
    its not much...but it is some Spike/Rarity at the end
    Last edited by otakuryoga; 2011-10-25 at 09:38 AM.
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

27. - Top - End - #777
    Dwarf in the Playground

Starswirl the bearded.
    amnio=bowl.
    morphic=morph
    a hairy potter
    I have no idea who's plot they pulled that definition of amnio from, but citation needed because I can't find it anywhere.

No offense but this is exactly the kind of cool sounding but wrong information I hate to see spread over the internet.
    "Ponies are proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy."-Ben Franklin

Rainbow dash...
    They're coming. The Shippers are coming for you, but listen—your life could depend on this—don't blink. Don't even blink. Blink and you're shipped. They are fast, faster than you could believe. Don't turn your back, don't look away, and don't blink. Good luck.

Gamerlord on EQD.
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #778

Quote Originally Posted by goose1009 View Post
    Thank you all for the responses. I may download an episode and check it out with my April. I appreciate all the posts, sounds like a damn fine show. Im not one to ridicule anybody for what they do, so ive left the guy alone, but we're aircraft mechanics and im afraid trying to tell a grease monkey to leave a guy alone for watching the show is kind of out of the realm of possibility, so i'll leave that to him to deal with.

And I must say, HOLY CRAP you guys post fast, damn. You guys really werent lying about the community being what keeps ya here. Sounds like a great group of people here.l Keep up the fun!!
    Glad to help! Stop back and let us know what you thought of the show when you do get a chance to watch, whether you liked it or not. And if you do like it, we'll be here to welcome you to the community with open arms. We always love to see new people joining us in the community.

I would personally chat with the person who went home early though if I were you and mentioned you talked to a few of us and that you aren't judging him for it. I know I had some issues when I was outed by a friend before I'd had a chance to get ready, and I know that hearing that candidly from my friends made things a little easier; even if they still do joke around about judging me.

And the community really is awesome. I've made some great real life friends thanks to this community (for example Vent Reynolt and Ozrel from this very thread!). It's really something special, especially for how fast it cropped up.
    Last edited by Titanium Fox; 2011-10-25 at 09:38 AM.

Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #779

Hey guys, how are ya? Got back from Newtonmore a few days ago, and have the rest of the week until I'm back to school, so I've been lurking a bit (though not nearly keeping up - I simply don't have the time anymore).

I'll probably not be reading regularly, and posts will be once in a blue moon. As much as I'd like to, I cannot coast through school on genius alone anymore (I did horribly last year, but when I told people what I got noone agreed - it was kind of frustrating), and I was spending almost every scrap of time keeping up during the holidays. If anyone wants me for some reason (however unlikely that is), they can PM me (my inbox is never full). I'm on Skype every once in a while (though I lack a camera and wouldn't use one, fortunately for you lot), if anyone wants to chat they can PM me for the name - and probably prior to any conversation, 'cause I only log in when I'm about to use it.

I feel like a complete jackass drawing attention to my leaving the thread indefinitely, really uncomfortable.

Goodbye, ponythread, I shall miss you. I'll be lurking when I can, and will never forget you - you crazy, wonderful people.

Oh, if there's a new Q&Neigh (I've heard the first three), could someone please PM me a link? Or at least a notice? Thank you very much.

Sincerely, Scion of the Void.

30. - Top - End - #780
    Troll in the Playground

Ponythread! I have a proposal!

We, being now free from the tyrannous reign of Episode Spoilers, ought to celebrate the grand appearance of our newly-reinstated Moon Princess. And what better way than by reveling in the Royal parlance favored by her Onyx Majesty?

What sayest thou, Ponythread? Shall we speak with the Royal Canterlot diction?
    This Machine Surrounds Hate And Forces It To Surrender

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.
    Ponythread Learns to Draw!

Spoiler
    Show
    Bleeeeh! Alfalfa Monster!